Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 1:09 pm

And while I've got your attention, please consider this:

The way of the world is:  Seeing is Believing.

The Way of God is:  Believing is Seeing.  Bible!  it's all there!
-----
1.  This is a Spiritual War
2.   God is the Biggest, Greatest Positive Thinker of all time ! 
3.   Science has caught up to some God Principles-Laws and prove            Him out ! 

I can prove all of this out if I can keep focus. Wink
You may well could better than I. 
------
After 1825+ days of rigorously following Q, I am comfortable with SGA.
It either did happen, is happening or will happen.
Notwithstanding, sometimes plans have to be changed.
As he has said, Trump calls the shots and the timing.
This is a military operation and Trump is Commander In Chief.
And once in a while disinformation is necessary, just as always.

Two video interviews are up:
Michael Jaco BRINGS THE THUNDER W/ SGANON IN THIS EXPLOSIVE INTERVIEW
https://rumble.com/v1ykjii-michael-jaco-brings-the-thunder-w-sganon-in-this-explosive-interview.html

SGANON W/ HUGE INTEL FOR OUR MATES DOWNUNDER. MUST SHARE W/ EVERYONE
https://rumble.com/v1yhpje-sganon-w-huge-intel-for-our-mates-downunder.-must-share-w-everyone.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 8:44 pm

@RealSGAnon
·4h

Angela Taken Down for 2nd Time > Brazilian Military Monitoring Israeli [DS] Assets > Turkey Preparing Ground Invasion & Special Mil Op > Trust the Plan >>>

https://rumble.com/v1yp1po-angela-taken-down-again-turkey-running-pre-op-sorties-brazil-military-track.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 10:07 pm

File 29 was excellent and reassuring.  I think the Angela footage was def. a
proof of source. Since when would a real Patriot want to out q anyway.  That's the
enemies goal. 
This is a post on one of the planes he talked about. I like that callsign! Wink
What an incredible Plan.  The scope, detail and coordination is a work of genius so
beyond the ordinary that one just has to look for the Hand of God in it all.
---
@RealSGAnon
·7h
Nothing to see here, just a US military air-frame airborne over central USA, callsign "SHOOT44".
Also, Australian Mil airborne command/control bird up directly over Hawaii, USA.
That's a long way from home.

Joint coordinated military operations, and we're even telling them things that are going to happen through the callsigns.
Trolling -> Next Level
We are eviscerating them. These bastards are doomed.
Latest Intel Drops Db6de9b2f4c4231b
Latest Intel Drops B91365bf7e41615a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 10:09 pm

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·9h

Covid brings down the house.
Even seasoned Anons will be shocked with what is coming, re: C19 DEClas.
Greatest Crime Ever Devised.
Bar.
None.

#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing
------

(me: Oh Hello!! DEClas ??? DEC? Yes!!!! That would be GREAT!! )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 8:26 am

In the interview from Australia, the Aussies are describing all the military activity they

are observing.  'Nothing habbening"  is losing/lost.

https://rumble.com/v1yhpje-sganon-w-huge-intel-for-our-mates-downunder.-must-share-w-everyone.html

And anytime, go to rumble-search at the top-put in SGAnon as I don't catch every interview
on Truth.

and you can search subject matter too...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 11:59 am

SDAnon is an interesting dude. He hits on many gnarly things that resonate with what I & we know to be true and he also says some things that make my eyes roll.    Rolling Eyes   Still, I'm giving him a fair shot, eye rolls notwithstanding.

SG was on with Michael Jaco yesterday. It was an interesting 43 minutes. Enjoy the embed below.

https://rumble.com/v1ykjii-michael-jaco-brings-the-thunder-w-sganon-in-this-explosive-interview.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 12:48 pm

there was such high intensity in the beginning!  Chasing down any and every possible lead to see
'but what does it mean?" on 80% of the drops.  LOL. 

All that groundwork got laid out in the first 2 years, really.  Plus getting word out for the elections
of 2020.  They knew he wasn't going to take the office, yet our efforts were absolutely necessary.

Now we wait to see the fruits of our labor, and 'waiting is the hardest part'.. band

I appreciate when he says he doesn't know something, or can't divulge if he does.
I appreciated his calmness over efforts to name him, which would just cause such
catastrophic damage...

I won't speculate on all the precautions involved.  But I wouldn't be expecting any on camera
appearances.  
Military ops.  Right?  In a way we're lucky to get anything at this point in time with ongoing ops
worldwide.  
So, a couple follow up posts:

@RealSGAnon
·2h

How do you show the People?
THIS is how …
Coordinated Military Operations:

@christinabobb
·4h
Unreal! Katie Hobbs’s office contacts Twitter to have posts removed! So, the democrat candidate, who ran the AZ election, censored her political opponents, disrupted Election Day votes, and then threatened counties with prosecution if they didn’t declare her the winner.
Latest Intel Drops 7126bcecb4be687b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 12:50 pm

@RealSGAnon
·57m

The optics around the rescinding of the jab mandate for US Military personnel is ENORMOUS.
That is visual, verifiable, actionable confirmation that the Military White Hats are satisfied with their identification of C19 internal traitors.
I have reported on the Marine Corps apprehending traitors at multiple levels of government, and in different areas of the military personnel structure.
Remaining traitors now IDENTIFIED.
Target_ACQ.
Clean and Swift.
Fire and Fury.

-----
Latest Intel Drops E0aaf371035b3506

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 1:38 pm

@RealSGAnon
·41m

We are waking them up at a much more accelerated pace, Patriots.
This was on an MSM outlet that reaches a LOT of centrist and independent conservatives in the United States.
#trusttheplan #ArtOfWar

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 6:20 pm

@RealSGAnon
·1h

Powerful stuff. Nice find @Derek
Space Force will be etched into immortality when this process is over. Guardians of the World, in conjunction with a Q-Patriot Military alliance encompassing more than 30 nations militarily, and more than 200 nations financially.
Epic
Historic
Mythic
Biblical

You’re watching the greatest show ever produced.
MARS
Space Force Command
FEMA FCD-1
NCSWIC - National Council of State Wide Interoperability Coordinators

“To put it bluntly,
Game Over”
Q

#WWG1WGA

Derek is referring to the fact that Biden has never once mentioned the 'Space Force"
Latest Intel Drops Eecb4593701c4ecb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 6:31 pm

Latest Intel Drops A6c2fcd655fd9bad
Latest Intel Drops 0b8ee9bcd8812c75

I think SGA is referring to 'tribunals at the White House" 

If you remember at one of the early press briefings they had to stop because a plane flew over.   The DC WH is a no fly zone. 

And there were the prison buses out front and around DC. 
recently, with a marine at the wheel.  That was independently filmed by two Patriot reporters. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 6:42 pm

@RealSGAnon
·4h

Homework for Anons less than 6 months old.
What was CIA Project Bluebird?
What was CIA Operation Artichoke?
How did BOTH of those programs inform CIA Operation MKNAOMI?

>> What was MKNAOMI? <<
Dig.
Learn your real history.

----
He supplied an overview. I'll put it in clown thread.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 8:05 pm

WHG

Latest Intel Drops 7859b549cfbd6633

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 5:01 am

Published December 5, 2022 24,872 Views

NINO W/ SGANON W/ LATEST INTEL ON Q DROPS TWITTER BREAKS MK ULTRA ON THE MASSES.

49 minutes

https://rumble.com/v1z1q34-nino-w-sganon-w-latest-intel-on-q-drops-twitter-breaks-mk-ultra-on-the-mass.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 12:18 pm

I posted this somewhere (???) on this forum back in May 2022. It bears repeating in this topic. Clif High reposted this to 8kun back in August 2020 and revealed it as his post in 8chan in 2019 in May of this year. It's just too interesting to loose track of. Links below to copy, save, and share if'n you've a mind to do so.

https://t.me/scifiworld0/2257

https://i.servimg.com/u/f73/17/16/29/12/clif_811.jpg

Latest Intel Drops Clif_811

https://i.servimg.com/u/f73/17/16/29/12/clif_811.png

Latest Intel Drops Clif_811

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 3:30 pm

@RealSGAnon
·23m

Reports:
Trump Organization found guilty of tax fraud, SDNY.

Game_Board:Shift
Moves and countermoves.
Trust your President.
Trust the Plan.
Remember that <45> arrest we talked about in September?

“5:03:45”, twice.
Verifies Future Direction.

#WWG1WGA
-----
How many counts?
Trust the Plan.

Latest Intel Drops 920be888510767aa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 3:40 pm

@RealSGAnon
·4h
Coordinated Operations.
Psychological warfare.
Show of Force.
How do you instill fear in your opponent?
#trusttheplan
Latest Intel Drops F64e438b7bcc83ec

@RealSGAnon
·3h
Joint inter-operational coordination.
Flight path origin: Lima, Peru
What is occurring in nearby Brazil as we speak?
Information channels.
Recon Exchange.
Intelligence aggregation and dissemination.

Nothing stops this campaign.
Nothing.

Latest Intel Drops 88fa1437accdb817

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 3:44 pm

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·4h

C130 is often used for troop and human transport, including POWs.
Interesting that the updated flight path for this airframe 5 min ago seemed to be placing it for VLS approach at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
And it is now off radar.
Prisoner transport?
Troop reinforcements?

Either is good news for us, bad for the [DS].
Latest Intel Drops 8fe10ebcfff1d7e9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 3:51 pm

@RealSGAnon
·4h

That’s a lot of military aircraft up over the continental US, in highly restricted airspace pockets.
Taken 2 minutes ago from flight radar.
These are just the ones they want you to see

Latest Intel Drops 8ff153371b1ec199

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 3:55 pm

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·4h
This is what happens when you’ve been privately detained for treason and seditious conspiracy, and you agree to play a role in exchange for legacy preservation, and an extensive prison sentence when the operation is complete (instead of execution).
Nothing
Can
Stop
What
Is
Coming

“These people are stupid”
Q

#WWG1WGA
---------------------
 Latest Intel Drops 1f602  Latest Intel Drops 1f602  Latest Intel Drops 1f602 Ok.  This time hearing is believing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-gov-brian-kemp-urges-voters-turn-out-herschel-walker-tuesdays-runoff-election

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 3:58 pm

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·7h

Brazil is about to show the world a template.
Same template as Saudi Arabia and Russia have both used.
Same template that will come over most of the developed world before this is all over.

Pay attention Patriots ->
Brazilian Mil Targets:
>Foreign_funded military-capable assets
>Militant-organized gangs/their funding/their networks
>Traitors(gov’t)/their funding networks
>Black_market Infrastructure
>Mafiosos
>Mules/petty treason(oxymoronic I know)
>Espionage Assets(all forms)

Eyes Up.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 6:18 pm

@RealSGAnon
·2h

Patriots, in regards to Trump Org tax fraud: I do not believe this is the actual arrest moment (though depending on J6, corrupt DOJ optics, and active FBI presence in south FL, it could be)
IMO, and I could be wrong, but it seems more likely a narrative marker, and launch point for more complex public_psyop campaigns to begin; possibly to prepare the masses (including Patriots) for an eventuality: the takedown of the lawful leader of the opposition, and the legal US gov’t in Exile (optically)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 9:58 pm

@RealSGAnon
·3h

The war in Europe is about to go next level.
>Russian offensives beginning.
>NATO now involved.
>Russian economic warfare measures being implemented.
>Russian military ground invasion amassing on schedule.
>Russia-Belarus and Russia-Turkey joint-operational military coordination occurring.

If you’re in Europe, keep preparing emergency supplies, including those necessary for survival.
“Drain the Swamp” also means “Destroy the Structure”.
The Rub?
It’s the same one we all live in.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 9:58 pm

@RealSGAnon
·3h

Reports surrounding US Mil-vs-US Mil combat in the last couple of days, are true. I just received word back about this.
It was explained like this:
As we accrue more and more victories, DS operatives are forced to activate, or risk certain destruction when they are inevitably found out.
Some of these operatives are controlled assets within Mil officer ranks.

There is no other choice -> we must get them all.
It had to be done this way.
May God bless The Fallen from these recent events.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 11:08 am

Did you catch the post above.  Military loyalists are having to fight their fellow soldiers at the higher
ranks who are serving the Deep State.
We have lost men in this battle.   Sad.

This audio is a condensed program of intel SGA has released, without the chatter of an interview.
Handy resource to hear the real important parts.

https://rumble.com/v1zan94-sg-anon-breaking-some-pretty-alarming-info-thx-juan-osavin-gene-decode-clif.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 11:25 am

@RealSGAnon
·49m
Stephen Richer (Maricopa County Recorder) apparently coordinated with CISA (FED) to change the outcome of the AZ election.
Military_Production.
Greatest Info War ever fought.
We’re continuing to catch them ALL, at every level.

What is the statistical probability of ALL of these people, at all levels, being this stupid and this flagrant, this publicly, but unknowingly?
-> 0 <-
Trust the Plan.
DEClas.

twitter.com/christina_bobb/sta

Latest Intel Drops C142ffdb1fa4a02c
Latest Intel Drops 8c20469a4f1da35a
Latest Intel Drops 1e092cd7f9282f0d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 11:27 am

Nice decode @leotta.
“You have seen the truth. Time to show the world …”
Q

Latest Intel Drops A71a6d2bee543db5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 11:30 am

@RealSGAnon
·11m

Now that’s odd
Isn’t that algorithm getting a little, noticeable, now? Where in the world have we seen it before … it’s on the tip of my tongue…
Oh. That’s right, yes, it’s the same algorithmically-controlled machine fraud, accessible via myriad back_log:Admin Access doorways, that we’ve seen for the last 6 years.
We are showing everyone, ->even the Patriots<- that you CANNOT vote your way out of the computer program.
Military. Is. The. Only. Way.
“Unprecedented cure” - CIC45
------
Latest Intel Drops 4361eddd1be5f582
Latest Intel Drops 96fce64c44dcd14b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 4:12 pm

@RealSGAnon
·4h

File 30 in next 72hrs
Topics:
>Putin’s Ukraine.
>Belarus / Poland soon to be involved in the war.
>Turkey-Syria-Iran vs. CIA/Mossad strongholds.
>South America beginning continent-wide power shift.
>BRICS now crippling remaining USD in WW circulation > Prep of Financial “Event”
>Russia beginning Phase II of economic warfare campaign against NATO.
>Chinese Patriots assisting Alliance in IDEN of CCP espionage_assets WW.

The Scope = Breathtaking
Planet-wide Ops
-> Where We Go One, We Go All <-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 4:14 pm

@RealSGAnon
·1h

Additionally, based out of my own personal experience with a financial matter in the last 24hrs, which I can relay to each you with a receipt of sorts, File 30 will now include a NESARA-Proof.
The financial world is changing at an unprecedented speed.
You’re watching the Greatest Show ever produced. You’re literally inside the movie plot.
We are headed for a glorious, new way of life.
#trusttheplan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 9:40 pm

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·4h

[DS] takedowns occurring in Germany.
It is now my belief that the German Manchurian government has been stood down in the background by the World Alliance, and that lens will move into the foreground in the coming weeks.
Nuremberg 2023.
#CrimesAgainstHumanity committed against the Free Peoples of the World.
#JusticeIsComing

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 10:53 am

@RealSGAnon
·1h

All in the Family.
Where is Angela from?
Who are the “Bloodline Families”?
Where are they from?
What practice(s) unite them?
What is Kuru?
What is ritualistic sacrifice?
How do you hide the ceremonial murder of hundreds of thousands, each year?

Those who know can’t sleep
https://rumble.com/v1zm9fc-angela-merkel-ritualistic-cannibal-where-do-you-think-trafficking-victims-g.html

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 11:35 am

Dove wrote:
@RealSGAnon
·1h

All in the Family.
Where is Angela from?
Who are the “Bloodline Families”?
Where are they from?
What practice(s) unite them?
What is Kuru?
What is ritualistic sacrifice?
How do you hide the ceremonial murder of hundreds of thousands, each year?

Those who know can’t sleep
https://rumble.com/v1zm9fc-angela-merkel-ritualistic-cannibal-where-do-you-think-trafficking-victims-g.html

WOW, a made in Germany Merkel milkshake machine! Made me jumpy just seeing it shake.

Meanwhile, have the latest from Ben Garrison. He nailed it.

Latest Intel Drops Warp_s10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 6:04 pm

Look who-Phil Godlewski. Wink

He's doing a rapid fire Q and A.  Interesting.  I don't know if you want to listen, as who knows
about the validity.  
But I'm getting some ideas just from the questions asked.
And I'm good with alot of his answers.

Someone asked him if Juan O'Savin was part of the 'inner' group.  No.
Is Jordan Sather?  and he cracked up.  Said "not by miles"

He named 3 of his inner circle: Kash Patel, Scavino, and you know I forgot the 3rd
one he confirmed.
SGAnon was a 'no'. -(He has a different inner intel source)
Hear it and write down some answers for the crew here. 

https://rumble.com/v1zn1ul-phil-g-w-rapid-fire-december-7th-2022-massive-reveals-including-sganon.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 7:41 pm

@RealSGAnon
·6h

Reports:
Brazilian EAS in effect. Broadcasts have gone out. Citizens are being instructed to stock up on food, water, medicines for 21-30 days.
When martial lockdown goes into effect (extremely soon, possibly hours), residents must stay indoors.
The Brazilian Army has made it clear: Shoot to Kill Orders are to be implemented once lockdown is in full effect.
The [DS] overplayed their hand.
One by One they will Fall.

#WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 7:06 am

this interview has come after file 29 so it's new to me-us.

https://rumble.com/v1znari-sganon-sits-down-w-lisa-at-questioning-the-narrative.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 8:44 am

@RealSGAnon
·4m

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Have you realized yet that you are already living through DEClas?
Drip -> brook -> stream -> creek -> river -> rapids -> flash flood.
Horse before the cart.
Latest Intel Drops 9036898f2812aad8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 8:48 am

@RealSGAnon
·18m

Great work Melissa @ffb. I translated some of this same video yesterday, when I first received it. My Portuguese is very rough.
Lots of backlash ensued after my reporting.

I do my best to report information as it is occurring, or immediately after. Sometimes I get it right. Sometimes I get it wrong.
The BRZ situation is the former. EAS began in rural communities first. More will come. Military has mobilized, is slowly heading to population centers, and is setting border checkpoints.
No escape
Latest Intel Drops B1fdc3e23ad65e1a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 10:05 pm

All Governments Are Coming Down ~ SG Anon
https://rumble.com/v1zooic-all-governments-are-coming-down-sg-anon.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 10:11 pm

@RealSGAnon
·2m

Good question, Anon.
Passengers are important for a flight like this.
Insulated.
High Profile.
Red_Ops.
Doomsday Birds don’t fly unless needed.
Sensitive beyond imagining.
Razor’s edge.

Latest Intel Drops 7f772ebae7a33f0c

Latest Intel Drops 42a284d81c3855a3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 10:17 pm

@RealSGAnon
·10h

Much is asked of all of you. More than many would like to give.
Patience is needed - a difficult Truth.
We were, all of us, thrust into the roles of Torch-bearers for Truth.
Our Awakening is sometimes heavy, but well-earned.
We were Chosen by Spirit which is, and sustains All Things, to be the Quick-Reaction-Force which responded to the first major globalist chess moves made publicly.
We are now, and have been, on the offensive.
They Fall at our Feet.
Take heart; Love wins this war.
-----

@RealSGAnon
·8h

Very nice @Tommie. This is predominantly accurate.
-> How do you control every aspect of capitulation?
-> How do you create plants(guaranteed loyalty)?
-> How do you preserve mass_consciousness integrity for organic awakening, but still remove ~extremely dangerous~ assets from play?
-> How does irregular warfare/5G succeed in its mission?
Do celebrities use doubles for security? Do politicians use decoys? Same purpose?
Not as unbelievable as many think it to be.
Expand your Mind.
Latest Intel Drops 9db123d25795a6b5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 10:18 pm

Latest Intel Drops 97243a1f244bffbe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 10:19 pm

@RealSGAnon
·7h

They put it in plain sight.
But we MUST have eyes to see … …
Trust the Plan.
Latest Intel Drops 34cdd53347ce13e9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 10:20 pm

@RealSGAnon
·3h

Do you see how important the process is?
Normies-Patriots-Anons -> COLLIDE.
Narrative becomes Truth.
They lost this very important power.

@RealSGAnon
·3h

The Twitter Files will go down in history.
This is a Marker of sorts. I can’t place my finger on it. But look at the level of exposure re:
FedGov -> Agencies -> Foreign Interests all aimed at >>> ->Twitter<-
Watch 45’s response to this VERY closely.

Latest Intel Drops 05541f093a437a28

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2022 9:02 pm

@RealSGAnon
·35m

newspunch.com/brazilian-milita

Brazilian Military Declare Bolsonaro ‘Supreme Commander of Brazil’ As Troops Execute ‘Treasonous’ Lula da Silva Officials

“The armed forces are the last obstacle to socialism. I am sure they are united. They owe loyalty to the people and respect for the Constitution. And they are responsible for our freedom,” Bolsonaro told the crowd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 11:37 am

@RealSGAnon
·1h

How much of the movie is real?
What is staged?
Why?
What benefits come from propaganda_operations?
Drawbacks?
Who is Q?
Trust the Plan.
White Hat Alliance controlling gameplay // [DS] enemies still have cards in the deck.
Back and Forth.
Power Struggle.
Ace Cards Neutered (except 1) -> field LEVEL.
Press the Attack.
We March On.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 11:42 am

@RealSGAnon
·1h

I have recently warned about [DS] controlled crypto-exchanges, as well as all [DS] monetary avenues still under BH control/influence.
I am no financial advisor — but serious upset is in store for the digital monetary work before this Show is over.
Be shrewd. Be observant. React accordingly
Latest Intel Drops F0b6ff6f7a811fc6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 11:42 am

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·1h

Reports:
Brazilian Army destroying communist/cartel assets in cities.
Lockdowns in place.
Shoot to Kill.
This is not a game.
If you are in Brazil, please stay safe, and do not follow MSM in any form.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 4:14 pm

THIS - THIS - THIS - THIS...

Latest Intel Drops Fjtjjb10

IS WHAT I'M WAITING ON !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 6:00 pm

@RealSGAnon
·4h

Well, if true, that would certainly make me a White Hat …
#Elonanon
Latest Intel Drops 2aa3f38145de26f7

@TrueGenFlynn
·3h

We will (with God as our authority) strike down those who threaten our children. Exposing those who do these outrageous things to children should be everyone’s priority.
#projectdefendandprotectourchildren

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest Intel Drops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next