Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Cases

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:52 am

BREAKING Trump Cases - Page 2 1f6a8 "A federal judge has ordered a second evidentiary hearing for removal of the Fulton County case against former President Donald Trump and 18 others over violating Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act in their challenge of the 2020 election results." (Epoch Times)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:58 am

[ltr]Amanda[/ltr]
·11h

We need to be giving and sharing all of these but especially for Mr. Schaefer his is underfunded.
givesendgo.com/davidshaferfund
Trump Cases - Page 2 Eac1bd500a8cfb2a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 2:33 pm

[ltr]@jsolomonreports[/ltr]
·4h

Trump and 18 co-defendants to be arraigned Sept. 6 in Georgia election case

The arraignments are scheduled to occur over 15-minute intervals, with former President Donald Trump's at 9:30 a.m.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/trump-and-18-co-defendants-be-arraigned-sept-6-georgia-election?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tr

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 7:51 pm

[ltr]nonnymuss[/ltr]

·1h

Unbelievable.
Remember that Pakistani IT guy Imran Awan, that was handling a bunch of Democrat's networking and was thought to have possibly orchestrated a cyber breach? The one that got off scott-free?
Guess who let him off? Tanya Chutkan:
(more in comments)
Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan avoids jail time after attorneys complain about Trump
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ex-dem-it-aide-imran-awan-avoids-jail-time-after-attorneys-complain-about-trump

Trump Cases - Page 2 31bd13fcada5ac90

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 7:54 pm

4 =D  10=J   20=T
Trump Cases - Page 2 A3e4b86fb7219f0f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 8:24 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 A75d00523576c9dd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 7:55 pm

He said he was going to release short videos on TS.  (campaign)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 8:06 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/cspan-callers-rally-around-trump-following-biden-regimes/

CSPAN Callers RALLY AROUND TRUMP Following Biden Regime’s Political Indictment (VIDEO)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 8:08 pm

Trump Campaign Raises Over $20M in 3 Weeks.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/08/28/trump-campaign-raises-over-20m-in-3-weeks/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 1:27 pm

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·3h

JUST IN - Trump pleads not guilty in Georgia election case.

Trump Cases - Page 2 56debd16b5fb425e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 6:07 pm

IN THE NYS A.G. LETITIA JAMES CASE, I WAS TARGETED, GIVEN NO JURY, NO EXTENSIONS, NO COMMERCIAL DIVISION, NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, NO ANYTHING! THE DEMOCRAT JUDGE HATES TRUMP WITH A PASSION. THE THING I HAVE IS A GREAT CASE BASED ON PHENOMENAL NUMBERS THAT SHOW A NET WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MORE THAN SHE VICIOUSLY & FALSELY CLAIMED, VERY LITTLE DEBT, BIG CASH, A POWERFUL DISCLAIMER CLAUSE, PAID OFF LOANS, NO DEFAULTS, “HAPPY” BANKS, GREAT ASSETS. I WAS DEFAMED BY NYS - ELECTION INTERFERENCE!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 1:41 pm

[ltr]AMERICAPRIMERO[/ltr]

·1h

Replying to 

[ltr]@Austin_Michael[/ltr]

And that is what the whole case was is based on
They got caught straight up but
fraud FANNI WILLIS still went with it

Trump Cases - Page 2 A7dc77206ad3b6d7

Trump Cases - Page 2 A1f0ba573923aa53

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 1:42 pm

[ltr]@Qurham17[/ltr]
·6h

You don’t have a constitutional republic if your elections are rigged. This is as basic as it gets.
Trump has highlighted election interference and rigged & stolen elections A THOUSAND TIMES over the last 3yrs. And you don’t think he’s going to prove it? You don’t think he will be vindicated?
C’mon now.
It is one of THEE top priorities/missions in this entire “plan” or “great awakening”.
IT MUST HAPPEN.
What if US elections can be rigged?
Q 121

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 6:49 pm

https://conservativebrief.com/trump-launches-2-76171/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=SG

She bragged that she would take on the sitting president of the United States if New Yorkers voted for her and she won.

Eric Trump shared the video of James promising to take down Trump on his Instagram page in January.

“This is not the United States Legal System – this is third-world prosecutorial misconduct. Promising to target a political opponent and their family before even entering office – it’s hard to believe this is America. Letitia James may go down as the most politically corrupt Attorney General in New York history,” he said in the caption of the video.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 6:50 pm

https://conservativebrief.com/gaetz-planning-2-76167/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=SG

Gaetz Planning New Move to Protect Trump From Biden’s DOJ

It's bold and bright.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 8:28 am

TANYA CHUTKAN, THE JUDGE ASSIGNED TO TRUMP'S TRIAL WAS CAUGHT TAKING A $1 000 000 BRIBE FROM OBAMA TO IMPRISON TRUMP
An audio has emerged where you can distinctly hear their voices plotting against Trump
(it's on t.me)

------
Trump Cases - Page 2 C0817dc3ebedd871

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 1:25 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 6782dec5c310a3b1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 5:25 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 62df92f584103e77

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 3:07 pm

House Republicans Launch Probe Into Fulton County’s ‘Politically Motivated’ Trump Indictments
https://thefederalist.com/2023/08/24/house-republicans-launch-probe-into-fulton-countys-politically-motivated-trump-indictments/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 6:52 pm

EVERYthing is going to get uglier before it gets better..

A new report says former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is laying the groundwork for helping Georgia prosecutors in their efforts to convict former President Donald Trump of racketeering and conspiracy charges related to Trump’s challenge of the 2020 election.

https://www.westernjournal.com/trumps-ex-chief-staff-will-turn-former-president-new-report-says-every-defendant/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 6:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 9:00 pm

[ltr]@mrddmia[/ltr]

What a joke.
The Democrat New York Attorney General had a Democrat judge simply rule Trump committed fraud.
No trial. No jury.
For the non-fraud of Trump paying back sophisticated Wall Street banks.
In full. With interest.
Democrat law-fare. Appellate courts must reverse.
----
Example:
This partisan Democrat judge pretends Mar-a-Lago is only worth $17 million.
Mar-a-Lago is worth over $1 billion.
A tennis court at Mar-a-Lago is worth $17 million.
Regardless, this is a factual dispute for a jury to decide at trial.
Not by a judge--without a trial.  Trump Cases - Page 2 1f447  Trump Cases - Page 2 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 9:23 pm

Another Example:
This partisan Democrat judge fined 5 of Trump's lawyers.
For doing their jobs.
By making legal arguments.
And preserving legal issues for appeal.
Partisan judges, like Arthur Engoron, cause people to lose confidence in our legal system
Trump Cases - Page 2 0c56e2ef783358b8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2023 5:23 pm

PierreBeso
[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]
The lawyer for DJT Jr. & Eric Trump himself said that Cohen is not a reliable source for James & Engoron, the lawyer Clifford Robert is completely right. Just think of the statement that Cohen made to crazy Letitia James & Trump-hating Judge Arthur Engoron that they are trying by all means possible to stop Trump from the election and are thereby committing election interference. This entire corrupt system must be ended, Engoron started fraud when he wrote to Trump refusing to have a jury. Everyone has the right to have a jury that looks at this case objectively and decides based on the facts.

https://crooksandliars.com/2023/09/michael-cohen-tells-us-how-screwed-trump

---
Michael Cohen, Trump's former fixer, predicted that the former President would have to pay at least $600 million instead of the $250 million when taking into account "interest and penalty." Cohen said that Trump "does not have that liquid cash available in order to pay that off." Host Kaitlan Collins asked Cohen whether Trump could pay that amount, and he said, "No."

Cohen said that with the amount in damages, this is likely the end of Trump's businesses.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 6:40 pm

TRUST THE PLQN

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]
·3h

As I wrote below about the 'themes' of Trump indictments, that the NY case is about catching [them] in fraud, using the law meant for something else, to commit election interference etc.
Today's Trump post clearly states NY AG James is committing fraud.
---
Trump Cases - Page 2 02029d61aa58c3de

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 1:37 pm

Heehee.  Oooh he's messing with them.  By telling the truth.

https://resistthemainstream.com/judge-slams-hand-on-bench-loses-his-cool-during-trumps-ny-civil-fraud-trial/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 9:02 am

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

From Gregg Jarrett:
This case should never have been filed, and Trump has several viable defenses:
1.  This all about valuations of property, which is highly subjective.  It’s opinion, not fact.  Disparities are common.  But the lenders and insurers did their own independent “due diligence.” They confirmed Trump’s valuations and found no fraud or false statements.
2.  Those same banks made enormous profits from Trump —$100 million plus interest— when he repaid all the loans.  It’s hard to claim fraud when no one was harmed and there’s no victim.
3.  Trump’s valuations complied with accepted General Accounting Principles…and were performed not by Trump, but by expert professionals who will testify at trial that they were valid.
4.  Some of the claims are so old that they’re barred by the statute of limitations, which the judge ignored.

https://thegreggjarrett.com/new-york-fraud-case-against-trump-is-riven-with-political-bias/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 9:04 am

[ltr][ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·11h

A chief property tax appraiser for Palm Beach County, Cecil Jackson, told Newsweek that clubs like Mar-a-Lago are assessed based on membership numbers, dues, and the cost to run the facility. These valuations are “for tax purposes only and not for financing or … for a lending institution,” he said.
[/ltr]

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

·11h

“It’s almost obnoxiously low,” another Palm Beach realtor with over 30 years of experience in the area, tells the Sun…Mar-a-Lago has 17 acres and stretches across the island, with beachfront on both sides. “There are no comparables. There’s nothing to go on. It would be like you asking me how much is the Mona Lisa worth?” he says.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 5:20 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 298e9fa3230b49b1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 9:18 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 Feb78c44cb7c8a2e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 10:27 am

Georgia Senate Republican Leaders File Complaint Against Fani Willis, Call For Investigation
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/georgia-senate-republican-leaders-file-complaint-against-fani-willis-open-probe-cmc/?utm_source=ElWiz&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 8:30 pm

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·4h

Today we had a Total and Complete Victory against Far Left Lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, on her ridiculous ACN Class Action Suit, yet another Election Interference Case. It was ruled that there can be no Class Action, and Certification was denied!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 2:39 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 2370b18d75945662

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:06 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 574bf0936a6aea8b
Trump Cases - Page 2 3cfb028ebd6b1a0d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:06 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 540826b5389f9872

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:34 am

Trump Cases - Page 2 9b0830b343b4a35f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:00 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·5h

ICYMI Trump Cases - Page 2 1f6a8 @realDonaldTrump to offer classified information at trial relating to foreign influence activities that impacted the 2016 and 2020 elections. This update is in relation to his January 6th case under Obama-appointed Judge Chutkan. @JulieKelly2
Trump Cases - Page 2 1ae1149e1d30c2b1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 3:53 pm

I hope you've already seen this.

Actress or just an idiot.

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7286828199127026990

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 3:29 pm

Trump Cases - Page 2 826d1e9567adeb06

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 6:10 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·1h

BREAKING — A three-judge panel at the US DC Circuit Court of Appeals said they were pausing the gag order issued by District Judge Tanya Chutkan against @realDonaldTrump to give them more time to consider Trump’s request to pause the order while his appeal plays out before the court. (CNN)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump Cases
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next