Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Cases

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump Cases - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 4:07 pm

[ltr]Charliekirk[/ltr]

Trump Cases - Page 4 1f6a8BREAKING: Chair of the House Judiciary Committee Jim Jordan launches inquiry into Fani Willis’ lover, Nathan Wade, after it was revealed he has been paid over $650,000 of taxpayer money to act as Special Assistant District Attorney to prosecute Donald Trump in Fulton County. Wade, a private attorney, has never prosecuted a felony case before. Wade also billed Fulton County for at least two meetings with the White House, expenses that were directly approved by Fani Willis, raising suspicions that the prosecution is being done in collaboration with the White House Counsel’s office. The two are also alleged to have taken lavish vacations together including trips to Napa Valley and the Caribbean.
This is big.
Trump Cases - Page 4 2a1d2b574260046c

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 2:13 pm

Trump Cases - Page 4 454286ac07a6f6e6Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Judge in the Trial that I am attending today is a totally biased and hostile person—The same Judge that we had in the first trial, which my lawyer asked me not to attend because of the fact he thought the case was so ridiculous and demeaning (and easy to win!) to a former President. In retrospect, I should have been there to watch how unfair and partisan this “Judge” was. The whole New York System is RIGGED against me because of the fact that I’m not only a Former Republican President, but also am the leading Republican Candidate, and beating Crooked Joe Biden, BY A LOT. This case is another example of Election Interference at a level never seen before. Even E. Jean Carroll’s Lawyer is a Democrat Political Operative, and this whole Hoax was funded and conceived of by Reid Hoffman, George Conway, and many others in the Democrat System of Thugs (Perhaps at conflict with Carroll’s testimony this morning).

Page Two: At the first trial, Judge Kaplan should have recused himself, as requested, from both trials for his obvious bias and hatred of me. One of Carroll’s main lawyers was one of the Judge’s favorite law clerks—A HUGE CONFLICT OF INTEREST! The Judge suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome as anyone can see from his last outburst against me in the Court. I did nothing wrong, except defend myself from false, malicious, and defamatory accusations by somebody writing a book, and deciding to put this fake nonsense into it, probably for the publicity she would get. She was not damaged, I am the one who was damaged. It is impossible for me to get a fair trial in front of this Judge. He is allowing everything they want to be put into the case, things that should never be allowed, but I hear he is not allowing the CNN Anderson Cooper Video of E. Jean Carroll into the case—which, when viewed, totally exonerates me.

Page Three: Additionally, he’s not allowing the “Monica Lewinsky-style” dress into the case. E. Jean Carroll said she had a dress, and when we said, “OK, use it,” she didn’t want to produce it, and the Judge wouldn’t allow the information to be brought in, because there was no information, other than it would show my innocence! This Judge should be sanctioned for his abuse of power—No wonder our Country is going to Hell! The second trial is a totally separate case from the first one, so the Jury should decide on guilt, which does not exist, instead of a reward, which I should get, not her. This Judge is not allowing that, he is not allowing me to properly defend myself from false accusations, he’s taking the unfair decision in the first trial, which we are appealing, and sticking selected parts of it into this trial. As to guilt or innocence, he is wrongfully forcing guilty, which is unAmerican. We have a very bad and hostile Judge, but we’re fighting all the way. MAGA!

ReTruths

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 2:14 pm

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

I feel an obligation to be at every moment of this ridiculous trial because we have a seething and hostile Clinton-appointed Judge, Lewis Kaplan, who suffers from a major case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. In the first trial, with the same Judge, where I was asked not to go by my lawyers because it was “beneath me as a former President of the United States,” he was reported to have been extraordinarily hostile to our side. But I should have gone, if for no other reason than to witness and speak up against the abuse carried out by this Judge. There was no way that case should have been lost! I was accused of something that I didn’t do. Now, because I want to be at this Witch Hunt 100% of the time and watch what is going on, my attorneys asked the Judge for a one day delay so that I can attend the funeral of my beloved mother-in-law, with my wife and entire family, tomorrow in Palm Beach, Florida.…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 6:41 pm

·2h

This was an amazing Day of Trial. We learned that E. Jean Carroll is no “baby.” She admitted on the stand to deleting massive amounts of evidence, under subpoena, which is a crime. Based on that alone, both this trial and the first trial should be immediately dismissed! Additionally, she first admitted to having a gun without a license, but then admitted to buying bullets for a rifle, not a handgun, which perhaps makes no sense. Her lawyers went crazy—and so did the Judge trying to protect her and this Complete and Total Election Interfering Witch Hunt!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 7:06 pm

Does this look like a perp walk to you?

https://twitter.com/JackStr42679640/status/1749231170603336113

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 9:50 pm

@MJTruthUltra

E. Jean Carroll Made the Entire Thing Up Trump Cases - Page 4 1f926-1f3fb-200d-2642-fe0f

She posed for the cover of New York Magazine in June 2019, and claimed this was the dress Donald Trump sexually assaulted her in at the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in 1994.
It was a Donna Karan jacket dress.
The only problem is, this dress was not sold in 1994…. Oops… Trump Cases - Page 4 1f62c

She was later forced to change her story after posing for New York Magazine exposed her lie…
Now she claims the fake sexual assault occurred in 1995 or 1996.

She said she met Trump on the street and they decided to go buy lingerie at Bergdorf Goodman in New York City, just before he sexually attacked her.
Her entire story is bull
Article
https://thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/huge-n

Trump Cases - Page 4 GEtTyY4XoAA5TeO?format=jpg&name=small

[size=0]ew-york-magazine-got-played-crazy-e/[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2024 9:47 am

.Donald Trump trial live updates: Ex-president storms out of courtroom; Judge warns lawyer Alina Habba is ‘on the verge of spending some time in the lockup’ 

https://nypost.com/2024/01/25/news/donald-trump-e-jean-carroll-defamation-trial-live-updates-testimony/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:27 pm

@amuse
@amuse
Jan 27

You literally can't make this up. It's almost like the Biden's are behind the lawfare targeting Trump.

Trump Cases - Page 4 GE4DKsfWoAAtz_K?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 5:06 pm

ShadowofEzra

·
Jan 26

E. Jean Carroll's accusation against Donald Trump is an exact plot from an episode of Law and Order SVU in 2012.
E. Jean Carroll has stated this is nothing more than a coincidence.

quik vid https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1751028254012567755

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 12:13 pm

I have been unfairly sued by the Trump Hating Democrat Attorney General of New York State, Letitia James, over the false fact that I inflated my Financial Statements in order to borrow money from Banks, etc. The Judge in the case, Arthur F. Engoron, refused to allow this case to go to the “Commercial Division,” where it belongs, because he is a Trump Hater beyond even A.G. James, who campaigned against me spewing horrible inflammatory statements which are False & Defamatory. I am not even allowed a Jury! The facts of this case are simple. 1) I AM WORTH MUCH MORE THAN THE NUMBERS SHOWN ON MY FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. 2) I DIDN’T EVEN INCLUDE MY MOST VALUABLE ASSET, MY BRAND/GOODWILL. 3) THE BANKS WERE PAID BACK IN FULL, OFTEN EARLY, THERE WERE NO DEFAULTS, THE BANKS MADE MONEY, WERE REPRESENTED BY THE BEST LAW FIRMS, & WERE VERY “HAPPY.” THERE WERE NO VICTIMS! 4) ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS THERE IS A STRONG “DISCLAIMER CLAUSE” TELLING ALL NOT TO RELY ON THESE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. THE DISCLAIMER CLAUSE TELLS ANYONE REVIEWING THE DATA, INCLUDING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, TO DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS - IT IS A NON RELIANCE CLAUSE, AND COULD NOT BE MORE CLEAR. ADDITIONALLY TO MY BEING WORTH FAR MORE THAN IS SHOWN IN THE “FULLY DISCLAIMED” FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, AGAIN NOT PUTTING DOWN A VALUE FOR MY BIGGEST ASSET, BRAND/GOODWILL, THE COMPANY HAS HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN CASH, AND VERY LITTLE DEBT. It is a great company that has been slandered and maligned by this politically motivated Witch Hunt. It is very unfair, and I call for help from the highest Courts in New York State, or the Federal System, to intercede. THIS IS NOT AMERICA!

Join » TrumpOffice (https://t.me/DonaldTrumpOffice2024)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 5:46 pm

The FJC Trump Cases - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8
@The_FJC
3h

Trump Cases - Page 4 1f6a8BREAKINGTrump Cases - Page 4 1f6a8

Jack Smith ADMITS in court filing that he COORDINATED WITH BIDEN'S WH IN SETTING UP TRUMP:

"...prosecutors say federal officials from the National Archives, intelligence community AND WHITE HOUSE COUNSEL’S ’s OFFICE TOOK “MEASURES”..."

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/02/special-counsel-mounts-forceful-and-unusual-defense-of-trump-classified-documents-case-00139456
Trump Cases - Page 4 E0xZ7ro-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 11:26 am

:rotating_light:JUST IN - Jury selection in President Trump's first criminal trial will begin on 25 March. 

Drop 3181 - Mar 25, 2019
5 year DELTA 

BLIND JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW WILL RETURN TO OUR REPUBLIC.
There is a reason why a sword is held.
Q

Trump is safe.
-------------------------
Mar 25, 2019 1:59:58 PM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c80ccf No. 5883651 
Trump Cases - Page 4 A3a9673034e2578a3c3698a747dce8d1daf34d36a29ea41cd636fe1748cd72b3
5943e5b115000037004e6b08.jpeg
BLIND JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW WILL RETURN TO OUR REPUBLIC.
There is a reason why a sword is held.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 11:50 am

BREAKING: A judge has denied Donald Trump's motions to dismiss the New York indictment, paving the way for a trial.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 2:42 pm

1:01 pm est. 

Our CIC just gave us Game Over! :boom:

MSNBC JUST STATED GAME OVER FOR THE FAKE FANI WILLIS CASE IN GEORGIA. ANOTHER SCAM COORDINATED WITH THE BIDEN WHITE HOUSE FOR PURPOSES OF ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/game-over-msnbc-legal-analyst-declares-fani-willis-case-against-trump-dead-after-shocking-courtroom-revelationjw/

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/111936805189746523
-----------------
DELTA
Feb 17, 2020 9:29:50 PM EST

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 73bdd5 No. 8168745 
To be blunt….
GAME OVER.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 4:20 pm

JUST IN - Judge orders Trump and his companies to pay more than $350 million in New York civil case and bars him from running businesses in the state for three years.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/3dlqexzyuq/

@disclosetv

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 7:39 pm

Trump Cases - Page 4 4af14bdc60d89413

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 7:42 pm

Donald J. Trump

This Election Interference and tyrannical Abuse of Power by a Crooked Judge and Crooked Attorney General cannot be tolerated. My case was already won in the Appellate Division, and more than 80% of the frivolous claims were wiped out. Yet, as I suspected, and in order to hurt me and the Republican Party politically, Crooked and Corrupt Judge Arthur Engoron ignored his loss at the Appellate Division, and came up with an outrageous $355 Million Dollar fine against me. Using a statute that has never been applied like this before, the Corrupt Judge conspired with the Crooked Attorney General, Letitia James, and punished a liquid and beautiful Corporate Empire that started in New York, and has been successful all around the world…..
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 7:43 pm

Donald J. Trump

Page 2: There were no victims, and not one person testified there was any fraud. The actual witnesses established my Net Worth exceeded that reported in my Financial Statements as those Statements never included my most valuable Asset - the TRUMP Brand. The Highly Respected Expert Witness said my Financial Statements were among the best he has ever seen. I paid over $300 Million Dollars in taxes to New York City and State, and they want me gone. They are Crazed Lunatics who are destroying everything in their way. It all starts with Biden’s attacks on his Political Opponent!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 7:44 pm

Trump Cases - Page 4 4296bd3f7af2e9ae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 8:09 pm

Trump Cases - Page 4 0dddf50bef808dff

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 3:21 pm

https://rumble.com/v4duwou-ep-3284b-message-sent-and-received-witness-tampering-information-waterfall.html?mref=2hzb1&mc=fcbfy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 12:16 pm

Trump Court Dates: Criminal & Civil Cases
Certainly PERSECUTION not PROSECUTION!! 

Look at how many dates there are :eyes: Link's below!

Tuesday, Feb 20, 2024
Weds Feb 21, 2024
Thurs Feb 22 2024
Friday 23, 2024
Sat Feb 24,2024
Tues 27, 2024
Weds 28 2024
Thurs 29, 2024
Fri Mar 1, 2024
Tues Mar 5, 2024
Thurs Mar 7, 2024 
Sun Mar 17, 2024
Weds Mar 20, 2024
Mon Mar 25, 2024
Tues Apr 16, 2024
Thurs Apr 18, 2024
and it goes on....until Aug 5, 2024

Trump's Legal & Political Calendar (https://www.justsecurity.org/88039/trumps-legal-and-political-calendar-all-the-dates-you-need-to-know/) - all you need to know

(me: I looked at the link. It's just unbelievable. He should have this shown on
FOX)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 11:47 am

What a laborious struggle to enact Justice in a corrupt system.
----
:rotating_light:BREAKING: Now the Atlanta Journal Constitution is reporting on the Nathan Wade BOMBSHELL cellphone data story following a court filing Friday by Trump's defense attorneys that includes thousands of texts and phone calls dating back to 2021. 

The cell data reveals that Fulton County DA Fani Willis and Nathan Wade appear to have met up at least 35 times in 2021 at Fani Willis' residence BEFORE the district attorney hired him as special prosecutor and before the two claim they became romantic. 

Wade appears to have at least twice arrived late at night at Willis' residence and left early the next morning in the months before Willis and Wade said their relationship became romantic.

According to AJC: "Both Willis and Wade have testified under oath that the relationship began in 2022. If defense attorneys can prove that they lied under oath it could constitute perjury."

This might not only result in the removal of Fani Willis from this case, but could be the end of her career. 

https://www.ajc.com/politics/breaking-cellphone-data-raise-questions-about-start-of-willis-wade-relationship/SFVMYPTD2RD3HMZYOH3377CNNE/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:14 pm

Trump Cases - Page 4 MvvZtsP4_normalJulie Kelly Trump Cases - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8     https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1762211380969558415
@julie_kelly2

NEW: Jack Smith's latest filing in classified docs case.

Laughably insists Trump's case of retaining classified docs is way worse than Biden's--even tho Biden had a lot more classified records; stored them at numerous locations in accessible areas of his house and Penn Biden Center; held top secret files on foreign adversaries including Iraq, China, and Iran and files on Afghanistan war; had been admonished in 2010 about reckless handling of classified papers as VP; had
a history of failing to return classified records; didn't begin a search for classified material in his possession until THE SAME DAY his DOJ issued a subpoena in May 2022 against Trump for more records; shared classified records with his ghostwriter who then DELETED RECORDINGS with Biden; appeared to block another FBI search at Delaware home btw Dec 2022 and Jan 2023; did not want to hand over his notebooks containing classified papers and notes.

BUT OTHER THAN THAT...

Trump Cases - Page 4 GHSgxW-WoAAMcfe?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 7:19 pm

[ltr]realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·1h

“New York’s Civil Lawsuit Against Trump Is Unconstitutional”
Trump Cases - Page 4 Fb5819a7dc0fdb89

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 8:41 pm

Analysis:

The Undemocratic Party got a stinging rebuke from the Supreme Court on Monday, as the coordinated lawfare effort to remove Donald Trump from state ballots was sent down in flames.

The Supreme Court unanimously decided in a rare 9-0 ruling that states do not have the jurisdiction to exclude federal candidates under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment. However, the nation’s highest court also decided that the Congress does have authority to decide who can run for the nation’s highest office.

Undeterred, House Democrats have now resurrected legislation to remove Donald Trump from state ballots by labeling him an “insurrectionist.”

“I am working with a number of my colleagues, including Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) and Eric Swalwell (D-CA), to revive legislation that we had to set up a process by which we could determine that someone who committed insurrection is disqualified by Section 3 of the 14th amendment,” said Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD).

Rep. Raskin then claimed that Trump was already impeached by the House for “insurrection.”

“The House of Representatives already impeached Donald Trump for participating in insurrection by inciting it,” he added. “The question is whether Speaker Mike Johnson would allow us to bring this to the floor of the House.”

However, the process of impeachment in the House of Representatives only submits charges against an office-holder. It is tantamount to an indictment, whereby the accused is innocent until proven guilty. The trial then moves to the Senate, and in Donald Trump’s case, he was acquitted.

This is the Constitutional process for adjudicating high crimes and misdemeanors for a sitting president.

The Congressional effort to eliminate Donald Trump from state ballots by passing legislation to refer to him as an “insurrectionist” is doomed to fail, as one can glean from a cursory analysis of the relevant Constitutional provisions.

Here is the relevant text of the 14th amendment:

“No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.”

One should note that the phrasing of the 14th amendment does not specifically mention the Office of the Presidency; it does, however, mention several other offices. Therefore, we can conclude due to the “savings clause” that the 14th Amendment is not relevant to the presidency. 

As explained in a Substack post by Great American Mail:

At the outset, it is clear that it does not apply to the office of the President because that office is not named in the opening sentence delineating those offices to which it applies. As one would expect of demagogues, neither Tribe nor Luttig, nor any other legal “scholar” making the argument bother to quote the Amendment itself. By failing to do so, they save themselves of having to grabble with the unassailable argument that no one in 1868 intended to disqualify any Civil War combatant from running and becoming President. One could imagine a myriad of reasons why this office (and the Supreme Court) were excluded, but the reasons are not relevant for our purposes here. In fact, the opening sentence plainly excludes the office of the President.

The House Democrats are thus seeking to violate former President Donald Trump’s executive immunity, place him in double jeopardy, and all while passing an ex post facto law.

This is a lawless party that has no respect for the U.S. Constitution or due process. It will burn America’s institutions to the ground in an effort to take down a single politician — Donald Trump.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 4:29 pm

Re classified Documents case against Trump.  Prosecution is in trouble.

https://www.tiktok.com/@say_when_69/video/7348433448949812510

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 4:41 pm

Folks weigh in on Fani and the mug shot!   Merica!  Yeah!  Trump Cases - Page 4 1f4aa  Trump Cases - Page 4 1f44a 

https://www.tiktok.com/@say_when_69/video/7347698085465836831

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:43 pm

Trump Cases - Page 4 99570f83f3323fd4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 2:58 pm

Teflon Don strikes again!

The situation seemed bleak, the Dems looked like they might have a victory, but once again, Trump escapes, and their blatant tyranny will only increase his support.

Weird how that keeps happening 

The more they struggle, the more the noose tightens.
-----
This is not about money. This is war.

$175 million is not going to deter Trump from his mission of fixing this country.

The objective is to get back in the White House. The root of this problem is corruption at all levels. The only way to resolve this problem, is to drain the swamp. The only way Trump can do that, is to win the election.

While $175 million sounds like a lot, and is still an egregious injustice and clearly part of a political witch hunt; ultimately, Trump will be largely unaffected by this with his incoming $3+ billion windfall from Truth Social. But most importantly, this blatant tyranny is substantially increasing Trump’s support. 

This entire witch hunt is solidifying Trump’s reelection. The public are siding with Trump.

This is exactly what the Deep State did NOT want. They don’t care about his money. They want to remove him from the chess board. They want to bankrupt him so he lacks the funds to fight back, and they want to smear him to lessen his support.

All of it backfired. Trump still has funds, their desperation increased his support, and they are running out of time.

Teflon Don strikes again.
 Trump Cases - Page 4 1f447  Trump Cases - Page 4 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 3:37 pm

Trump ONLY has to pay 175 million now.. Kek.    17-5   Q-5  🤯

FOLLOW THE MONEY, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino. 
Have faith.
------------------------

BREAKING: New York appeals court judge has granted Trump's request to stay (pause) the $464 million judgment in his New York fraud case, granting him 10 days to pay a reduced bond of $175 million.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 12:57 pm

Daughter of Judge Overseeing Trump Hush Money Trial Helped Democrats Raise $93 Million Off Father’s Case
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/daughter-judge-overseeing-trump-hush-money-trial-helped/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=daughter-judge-overseeing-trump-hush-money-trial-helped

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 1:19 pm

Trump Cases - Page 4 E84d0835daa59899

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 12:19 pm

President Trump loses bid to delay trial until Scotus reviews presidential immunity arguments

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 1:51 pm

DJT has landed in Atlanta:bangbang:

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - Only days before the nation’s first-ever criminal trial of an ex-American president, Donald Trump is holding a major, private fundraiser in Atlanta.
Trump called the case against him in Atlanta by Fulton County DA Fani Willis “corrupt” and said the prosecutor herself was a “criminal.” In comments to reporters shortly after he arrived around 11:30 a.m. at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Trump also said President Joe Biden is “a Manchurian candidate,” and the election day of Nov. 5, 2024, will be known as “Christian visibility day.”
The event is being hosted by two former Georgia U.S. senators, David Perdue (https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2022/05/24/trump-backs-perdue-mike-pence-rallies-kemp-final-day-before-election-day/) and Kelly Loeffler, (https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2022/09/08/out-office-former-gop-senator-kelly-loeffler-remains-active-politics/) both of whom were unseated by Democrats. Also hosting the event are The Home Depot co-founder and founder of the Georgia Aquarium Bernie Marcus.
On April 15, Trump is set to go on trial in New York in a case brought by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg. Trump faces 34 felony counts of falsifying business records in the first degree, all of which are tied to the former president’s role in a hush-money payment to a porn star, Stormy Daniels.
Trump is also under indictment in Atlanta (https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/08/15/10-indictments-approved-fulton-countys-2020-georgia-election-interference-investigation/) by Fulton County DA Fani Willis. He and 13 remaining co-defendants are accused of engaging in an organized crime-like scheme to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results, an election that saw Joe Biden become the first Democrat since 1992 to carry any deep Southern state in a presidential contest.

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2024/04/10/donald-trump-atlanta-wednesday-major-fundraiser/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 7:55 am

[ltr]QQPatriot[/ltr]

·Mar 22

LetiCIA James

Trump Cases - Page 4 39ce530319cb1af9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 2:45 pm

:rotating_light:There Is That Number 72 Again 

Report: 72 HOURS UNTIL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! Now is the time to help me SAVE AMERICA and chip in. Friend, on Monday, my SHAM trial in New York begins.

THEY WANT ME IN PRISON!  Democrats are chomping at the bit. They think if you see me sitting in court, it will be the end of the MAGA Movement.

If we fail to have a MASSIVE outpouring of peaceful patriotic support – right here, right now – all Hell will break loose. STAND WITH TRUMP.

#1 Democrats will say the end of our campaign is near. #2 The hateful LIARS in the media will say our movement is FINISHED. #3 And worst of all? THE ABSOLUTE WORST! They’ll start to say supporters like YOU have GIVEN UP on me…

BUT I KNOW THAT’S NOT TRUE! MY SUPPORTERS ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY! Rabid Democrats are poised to raise MILLIONS while I’m stuck defending myself in court.

Listen, I’m sure you get a lot of these messages, but now it’s time for ALL of us to send the Democrats, the media, and the Globalist Deep State a message they’ll NEVER forget.

Before the day is over, I’m calling on ONE MILLION pro-Trump patriots to chip in and say, I’LL NEVER GIVE UP ON PRESIDENT TRUMP! STAND WITH TRUMP.

Remember, the only thing standing between freedom & the TOTAL OBLITERATION of our country is your support. YOUR SUPPORT fuels our Patriotic movement. And only with YOUR SUPPORT will we win back the White House.

So from the bottom of my heart, I’m asking for you to peacefully stand by my side just one more time. STAND WITH TRUMP.  Together we will win back the White House and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Full Rant :point_down:

mediaite.com/trump/trump-th…

-The reason why I mention there's the number 72 again was because it popped up several other times. One being with the doctor when he returned to the White House after 72 hours of his Covid-19 diagnosis in 2020. 

-Then there was the other time when the judge said the Treasury must give D. Trump 72 hours before releasing tax information in 2021.

-Not done. Then there was the other time when D. Trump gave 100 pardons and commutations in the next 72 hours in 2021 for prisoners. 

-Also  D. Trump offered Amy Coney Barrett the SCOTUS job less than 72 hours after Ginsburg's death. 

Politico came out when an article that was titled "72 Hours For Acosta To Win Back D. Trump". 

-In 2019 it was also reported by LA Times that stock traders faced a brutal 72 hours when they were caught in a Trump/Powell squeeze regarding the tariffs Trump was going to apply to China. 

Are you guys paying attention to this? Look what happened every time 72 hours was mentioned. Donald Trump followed through right? I can add more but I think you get the point. This could be huge.

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1778846672077898166?t=mEaTHgmtyx3HQn3ILan9ig&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 11:40 am

Looking like Alvin Bragg is the one who will be indicted .... hiding 600 pages of evidence relevant to Donald Trump’s innocence ... it's almost like there was another plan the entire time.
#godwins

https://t.me/JFKJrPlan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 2:33 pm

More jurors dismissed! 

Down to 5….. 

Need 13 total! 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 7:16 pm

https://t.me/Tironianae/279990

“Details of prosecutors’ battles to obtain testimony from high-level White House aides to Donald Trump may soon become public, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday…

“The district court’s decision was correct when it issued. But things have changed,” the judges declared.
 “There is little doubt that the Office of Special Counsel’s disclosure of the privilege disputes substantively and materially changed the state of play in this case and its impact on the merits of Politico’s request for disclosure should be considered.”

It was not immediately clear whether Smith would appeal the decision to the full bench of the D.C. Circuit or to the Supreme Court. 

If the ruling stands, it is likely to result in a more detailed look at the secretive battles that prosecutors fought in order to secure testimony from figures like former Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and top aides to former Vice President Mike Pence.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/23/appeals-court-greenlights-release-of-secret-trump-battles-to-block-aides-from-testifying-00153829

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 12:12 pm

Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson changed her tune, and said she now worries about future President's being prosecuted. She asked the prosecutor if people at the Justice Department are concerned with this as well.

"Absolutely," he responded. "That is a structural argument built into the constitution itself." She then went on to say future President's shouldn't be burdened by the fear of prosecution for their actions.

It's starting to sound like this trial is going to go Trumps way. What are the chances every Justice sides with Trump?

https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 5:35 pm

David Pecker just testified that he did not buy the Stormy Daniels story because one of his biggest advertisers, Walmart, would be angry with him.  He claims he received a call from Cohen saying Trump wanted to buy it.  

He then went on to say Trump was furious with him when the McDougal story leaked, saying Trump blamed him for it.  He still hasn’t said a single instance in which Trump called him personally to buy a story.  

It sounds like Cohen was running the deals. Pecker has in no way proved Trump made the decisions he’s being accused of.  

Why is this case even allowed to continue?

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 am

Trump is facing more than 100 years in jail for labeling payments made to his lawyer “legal fees” instead of “hush money payments”, meanwhile Harvey Weinstein’s conviction is being overturned. You can get away with anything in NY unless your name is Trump.

~T edit: Distraction. Remember those lessons we've discussed that Trump talked about on Jan10, 2021, on the US Constitution and Constittuional Law?

It's getting ridiculous now, isn't it?

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1783490451384815701?t=976phmy3QZCRaYl32tpv4Q&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 pm

Trump Cases - Page 4 5259dd0679ef6e7f
Trump Cases - Page 4 D39910c9d89e94ff

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 8:45 am

/1:rotating_light:EXPLOSIVE — Unsealed docs reveal just how intimately the Biden White House worked with NARA to trigger the Special Counsel classified docs investigation of President Trump.

This confirms our own research that this prosecution is politically tainted and should be dismissed:

~T edit:  Read this thread. 

https://twitter.com/America1stLegal/status/1783910842041323809?t=MQO_r3YUx-G4BbW3gWHTLQ&s=19

(me: access to X denied this am)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 11:19 am

NEW — DJT quote-Truthed the following post from Stephen Miller with "So True!!!": 

"I don’t think people have fully internalized just how wicked this communist Biden show trial in Manhattan really is. The presumptive Republican nominee for president, the opposition leader, Joe Biden’s chief political rival, has been removed by force from the campaign trail by a local Democrat prosecutor and local Democrat judge — thereby preventing Donald J. Trump, every minute he is on trial, from campaigning for president, fundraising, or from aiding in the retake of the Senate or control of the House.

The fate of our democracy, our sovereignty, safety and liberty, of war and peace, hinge on an election now underway, and a partisan Democrat prosecutor and judge has subordinated that entire national election — the franchise of every voting citizen — beneath this sick hoax of a trial.

A trial for a non-crime almost one decade old based on repudiated nonsense nearly two decades old but which somehow requires a criminal trial right now.

Democracy does indeed need saving: OURS."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 1:28 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Hicks was Trump’s press secretary during the campaign, and has knowledge of what was happening in the final weeks before the 2016 election.

During that time, the deal with Stormy Daniels (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/stormy-daniels/index.html)was (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/stormy-daniels/index.html) negotiated.  

Hope Hicks is asked about the response to the Access Hollywood tape from Republicans and mentions the usual suspects of then-Speaker Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee. 
She describes them as people who always felt they needed to 'weigh in.' Trump smirks at that point, and wobbles his head one way and then the other.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13379499/donald-trump-hush-money-trial-live-day-11.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:55 am

Michael Cohen OBLITERATED by Hope Hicks Testimony in Trial Day 11 

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2024/05/05/michael-cohen-obliterated-by-hope-hicks-testimony-in-trial-day-11/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Cases   Trump Cases - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump Cases
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4