Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 11:39 am

At least the third emergency involving Boeing aircraft in a month

After an Alaska Airlines plane “collapsed” in the air and Blinken’s Boeing broke down, something strange happened to an Atlas Air aircraft.

According to the official version, the engine broke down. Footage from social networks shows sparks flying from the engine.
@Megatron_ron

vid:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1225
---
our friends warned us ahead of time-don't fly.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 11:46 am

Israeli Walla News:

"President Biden spoke today with Prime Minister Netanyahu about the situation in Gaza, according to the White House.  

This is the first conversation between the two since December 23, when Biden hung up on Netanyahu to his face after the prime minister refused to release the Palestinian tax money."

Megatron: This has a lot to do with Netanyahu's public rejection of the US proposal for a Palestinian state yesterday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 11:56 am

Human Trafficking in Hawaii, specifically Maui.
From August 2020
So what about 2023?

https://eraoflight.com/2020/08/13/human-trafficking-in-hawaii/?s=09

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 1:01 pm

Israeli Haaretz: 
"According to a source in the security ministerial team: There is no future for the war, and Netanyahu is stalling to buy time and escape responsibility."
@Megatron_ron
-----

Air raid sirens are blaring in the city of Haifa in Israel
There are reports of an incoming rocket attack from Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Sirens are on for the first time since the war.
map:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1228

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 1:05 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 GENmZB7WQAAQv89?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 1:26 pm

Israeli minister, Ben-Gvir: 

"We must go to war with Hezbollah"
 "If we do not quickly start a war against Hezbollah, it will be difficult for the residents of the north to return."  
The lady was amazed and horrified by the stupidity emanating from him...
@Megatron_ron

the look on her face:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1229

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 3:31 pm

BREAKING: 
Alec Baldwin is going to prison. 
He was just indicted in the Fatal Rust shooting on 2 counts of Manslaughter.

------------------------
The Washington Post, according to sources: "The view of Washington and many Israeli occupation army leaders is that Israel is far from defeating Hamas"

-----------------------
Senior Israeli Officials have notified the Biden administration and U.S. Defense Officials that a military campaign in Southern Lebanon is imminent, if an agreement with Hezbollah regarding UNSC Resolution 1701 is not reached soon

----------------------
EU Chief, Josep Borell: 

"Israel created and funded Hamas"
 The EU's foreign policy chief has claimed that Israel financed the creation of Hamas in order to weaken the Palestinian Authority.
 "Yes, Hamas was financed by the government of Israel in an attempt to weaken the Palestinian Authority led by Fatah."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 7:01 am

Yedioth Ahronoth:

In President Biden's conversation with Netanyahu tonight, the president presented Netanyahu with two options:

"Either history will remember you as the one who refused any cooperation with the Palestinians to end the conflict and as the leader who led to October 7, or you will be the Israeli leader who gave a state to the Palestinians, guaranteed Israel's security and brought peace with Saudi Arabia and the rest of the Islamic world."
-----------------
The Washington Post: 

"Israel has targeted the end of January for escalation of military action against Hezbollah".  

Megatron: As I said, the war with Hezbollah will escalate in less than two weeks, unless Biden convinces Netanyahu not to in the meantime.
--------------

Commanders from Iran and Hezbollah are in Yemen at the moment.  - Reuters 
Commanders from Iran's IRGC and Lebanon's Hezbollah are reportedly on the ground in Yemen, orchestrating Houthi assaults on Red Sea maritime routes.  
Comment: Naturally there will be, as there are entire command units from the US in Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 7:15 am

Atlas Air Boeing 747-8 from Miami International Airport catches fire while in flight.

House Republicans have introduced legislation to defund the World Economic Forum.

Grand jury indicts Alec Baldwin with involuntary manslaughter in 'Rust' shooting.

Hospitals in Denver, Colorado have been vaccinating their staff with live Ebola, with a shed rate of up to 31%.

The UK military has carried out its first high-power firing of a laser against aerial targets - with the weapon using an "intense beam of light" to cut through drones.

Maine legislature drafts bill to become "Transgender Safe Haven" for children.

Nikki Haley will never be vice president for Donald Trump.

According to Alexander Soros, Donald Trump is already the President of the United States to the people at the World Economic Forum.

Nova Scotia man has been charged for starting the eastern Canadian province's largest-ever wildfire, which burned for one month in 2023.

Trump vows to end child trafficking once and for all.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 GEQrZqAXkAA3QRJ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:59 am

Slovakia's prime minister:

"I will block Ukraine's membership in NATO"

"As for their entry into the European Union, we respect that, but they must meet the conditions... I will say that I am against Ukraine's membership in NATO, that I will use the right of veto and block it, because it will be the foundation of the Third World War," Robert Fico said on Saturday.
--------------

Massive attack on a US base in Iraq 

The U.S. Ayn Al-Assad base in Iraq has come under attack, at least 20 rockets were reportedly launched.  

At least a dozen rockets have hit the base, smoke can be seen rising, the rest was intercepted.
This is the largest attack on a U.S. base since the beginning of the war.
Most likely, the Islamic Resistance in Iraq is behind it, and will claim responsibility.
-------------------

Russian oil flows through the Rotterdam port
 Sanctions are officially dead, and exist only on paper.  
The only one who "respects" the sanctions in Europe is Scholz.  That is why the German economy is in recession.
---------------
Reports from Yemen that the Houthis plan to close all three waterways in the Middle East. 

According to an exclusive Yemeni source, Ansarullah is considering implementing a plan they call the 'Al-Aqsa Triangle', by closing all three of the Middle East's major waterways: Bab Al-Mandab, Strait of Hormuz, and the  Suez Canal.  
This will stop the oil and gas feeding Israel from Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Map:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1244
--------------

Swedish military says people have to prepare for war.
▪ Top NATO chief tells people to prepare for war and buy emergency items.
▪The WEF held a meeting called "Preparing for Disease X"
What are they preparing us for?
--------------
The Middle East has already entered a regional war.  

If you remember a few months ago, the war and the massacre of civilians and children took place only in Gaza.  
At the time, officials from all sides declared that they did not want the conflict to escalate into a regional war.  
Today, Hezbollah and Israel are constantly bombarding each other.  Israel Bombs Syria, Targets Senior Iranian Officers.  

US and UK target Yemen.  The Houthis are targeting ships bound for Israel.  
Islamic militant organizations in Iraq and Syria target US bases on a daily basis.  
Iran is targeting the Mossad and their creation ISIS.  
The regional war is already in full swing and that is a fact.

Map:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1246

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 11:24 am

BE PREPARED! 
image: https://t.me/MrDrop_Q/650
------------------

I DECLARE EARLY VICTORY! 
https://t.me/MrDrop_Q/651
-------------------------

TRUMP will be in Laconia, NH on Monday the 22nd.
(and it isn't even bike week)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 11:25 am

Iraq demands that the US leave the country immediately 

Another Niger-France situation.  

After a massive missile strike this morning on ain Al-Asad base, Iraq's PM wants U.S.  troops out of his country fast, and is reportedly blocking any new troops from entering.

Al-Sudani: "Let's agree on a time frame that is, honestly, quick, so that they don't remain long and the attacks keep happening."

Iraq is full of illegal US bases that the US refuses to withdraw despite official Iraqi demands.
---------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 1:58 pm

BREAKING:
Another slap for Biden

Netyanahu:
 "I will not compromise on full Israeli security control over all the territory west of Jordan - and this is contrary to a Palestinian state"
-------------

BREAKING: Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson is “stressed out” and has been admitted to the hospital for panic attacks. 
@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 2:00 pm

There's alot here to try to be right about, but he has a very good track record.

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1748632635658719355

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 3:38 pm

The Houthis are planning a major escalation

Reports from Yemen claim that a major event is happening in Yemen tonight and that the Houthis will drastically escalate the situation in the Red Sea.  Officials will make an announcement soon.

I personally think that there will be a new escalation due to today's killing of several Iranian officers in Damsask by Israel.

This has really hurt Iran, as they have lost several senior officers in the last month directly to Israeli strikes.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 4:16 pm

Russia will no longer allow Israel to target in Syria?

The Russian Ministry of Defense announced the start of military air patrols along the disengagement line (blue) between Syria and the Occupied-Golan Heights.

From here, Israel carried out airstrikes on Syria
map  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1252

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 9:04 pm

Weird..

Turkish container ship TURKON ISTANBUL is sailing to the Israeli port Haifa.

Turkey and Erdogan continue to supply Israel, despite the fact that Erdogan talks a lot.
@Megatron_ron
map    https://t.me/megatron_ron/1253
---------------------

Pro-Israel lawmakers in both U.S.  parties are losing confidence in Netanyahu - NBC News  

"The actions in the Gaza Strip that has leveled buildings and killed thousands of Palestinian civilians, it's significant that pro-Israel lawmakers who serve on key national security panels are now voicing frustration about Netanyahu's leadership.

Three of the lawmakers who spoke to NBC News said they are even  questioning whether the 74-year-old prime minister has a strategy to end the bloody war in Gaza and have suggested that the unpopular Netanyahu may be deliberately trying to prolong it in order to remain in power."
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 9:53 pm

Israeli Haaretz: 

"Israel is in a complex strategic situation and a diplomatic rock bottom. 100 days of fighting against Hamas did not lead to its collapse or the return of prisoners"
-----------------

For all those wondering how the Houthis can close the three wataerways, the answer is simple, as it has been until now.  

Like until now, when they closed the Red Sea, with missiles and kamikaze drones, which the anti-aircraft defense of the USA mostly fails to stop.  

The Houthis did not use any navy or ships until now.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 9:55 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 1f609 
When the communications come back online:
Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 GEVkXssWgAA9FFA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:05 am

The Wall Street Journal: 

"Israel is failing to destroy Hamas in Gaza" 
"US intelligence agencies estimate Israel has killed 20% to 30% of Hamas's fighters, falling short of their target to destroy them completely.
 They estimate Hamas has months of ammunition left, causing Biden to pressure Netanyahu to change his approach."

Megatron: TWSJ confirms what I already wrote.  Israel is failing in Gaza and is slowly beginning to withdraw.  
Even those Hamas fighters that it managed to eliminate, it did so with huge casualties in their ranks.  
If they continue to fight Hamas until the end, they will lose more than half of their army.  Israel has already started "digging" in its reserves and sending people to the front.
-----

sraeli Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper: 
"Saudi Arabia and Jordan are helping Israel by breaking the Houthi siege on Israeli ships in the Red Sea. 
Instead of circling Africa and reaching Israel via a long and expensive route, Israeli shipping companies unload their cargo at the ports of Bahrain and Dubai, then transport Saudi and Jordanian trucks. Goods to Israel."
https://t.me/megatron_ron/1259

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:06 am

Parliament of Yemen officially declares US and UK governments as "global terrorist" networks under law

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:47 am

Ariel
@Prolotario1
14h

Remember, it's not your follow-count. It's who you are reaching.

92.2 million in 28 days. This is the monthly average on this account.

People do you understand how massive that is? We officially broke the Cabal. We are not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 GEUTfJPXMAAYZ2I?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 10:19 am

67% of Americans aged 18-24 think Jews are oppressors.

Pie graph:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1262
-------

Iran will be the first Muslim country to reach a geostationary orbit 36,000 kilometres above the Earth.

Within the next three years, Iran will carry out a test launch of the "Qaem-120" satellite launcher, which will place satellites in orbit 36,000 kilometres above the earth
@Megatron_ron
----------------

The Ukrainian army, following Israel's blueprint, massacred civilians again 
Ukrainian forces targeted a crowded market in Donetsk (Russian city now), with over 25 fatalities, including two children.
 Hundreds are reported injured, with cases ranging from severe trauma to amputations, overwhelming local medical facilities.
 Numbers are expected to rise as emergency personnel continue rescue operations.
https://t.me/megatron_ron/1264
------------------

This is how Saudi Arabia, Jordan, UAE and Bahrain help break the blockade imposed on ships bound for Israel through the Red Sea.
Ships unload their cargo in Dubai and Bahrain, and then Arab trucks take the cargo to the Israeli crossing.
This is the reason why the Houthis are preparing to close all three waterways.
map:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1265
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 10:21 am

123 - 321 IT BEGINS. 

01/23/2024 

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! 

BE READY.   https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath/31
--
(me: this is the number associated with banking, crypto acct.
If 123 is a date, 321 should be a date.  So there's the window.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 11:23 am

DeSantis is stepping down today.  Cancelled 3 interviews he had scheduled.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 2:25 pm

Netanyahu rejected all offers for a ceasefire and a Palestinian state

"We continue the war on all fronts and in all sectors. We do not give immunity to any terrorist - not in Gaza, not in Lebanon, not in Syria, and not anywhere.

Whoever tries to harm us - we harm him.

Regarding our abductees, we have so far returned 110 of the abductees home, and we are committed to returning them all. This is one of the objectives of the war, and military pressure is a necessary condition for its completion.
I work on this around the clock. But to be clear, I reject outright the terms of surrender of the monsters of Hamas.
In exchange for the release of our hostages, Hamas demands the end of the war, the withdrawal of our forces from Gaza, the release of all the murderers and rapists of the Nuh'ba and leaving Hamas intact.

If we agree to this - our warriors fell in vain. If we agree to this - we will not be able to guarantee the security of our citizens. We will not be able to return the evacuees safely to their homes, and next October 7th will only be a matter of time. I am not ready to put up with such a fatal injury to Israel's security, so we will not agree to it.

The conditions set by Hamas sharpen a simple truth - there is no substitute for victory. Only a complete victory will ensure the elimination of Hamas and the return of all our abductees.

I said these things to President Biden in our conversation over the weekend. I greatly appreciate the US's support for Israel, and I have also expressed this to the President. However, I firmly stand by our vital interests.

I emphasized to President Biden our determination to complete all the war objectives, and to ensure that Gaza no longer poses a threat to Israel.

That's why I insist that after we achieve complete victory, after we eliminate Hamas - there will be no entity in Gaza that finances terrorism, educates terrorism or sends terrorism.

1/2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 2:27 pm

2/2
Gaza must be demilitarized, under full security control of the State of Israel. I will not compromise on full Israeli security control over all the territory west of Jordan.

As Prime Minister of Israel, I firmly stood by this position in the face of great international and internal pressures. My insistence is what prevented for years the establishment of a Palestinian state which would have posed an existential danger to Israel.

As long as I am prime minister, I will continue to firmly stand by it. If someone has a different position, let them show leadership and state their position honestly to the citizens of Israel."
2/2   @Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 2:29 pm

Disgusting! 

Israel also destroyed the cemetery in Gaza.  
Only ISIS has done something like this so far.
video:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1268
------

Confirmed

DeSantis has dropped out of the presidential race and has endorsed Trump.
@Megatron_ron
==================

ALL PLANNED! 

WHAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS WILL SHOCK THE WHOLE WORLD. 
STAY ON YOUR FEET! 
https://t.me/MrDrop_Q
-------------
THE END IS NEAR! 
SHOW TIME.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 2:39 pm

BREAKING: Ravens coach John Harbaugh reads from scripture and gives glory to the Lord after their divisional playoff win vs. Houston. 

“I want to give honor and glory where it’s due.”
@GeneralMCNews
vid:  https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/7063

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 2:45 pm

On Fox News as well

WOW!! Just Like what Q The Storm Rider said would happen, happened!

(Remember QTSR  said Trump . Kash , Cheyenne military. Were making a place for Ramaswamy inside the Trump administration
- Well Trump's confirming that .)

QTSR also said Vivek Ramaswamy was a Shadow campaign   by Trump and was  placed and eventually Vivek would  ensure giving his voters support to Trump-   well that's happened now! 

QTSR also said Vivek was placed to go after the Globalist with full Trump support and military backing ( intelligence) and is going to go full power after Gates. WEF :warning: DAVOS 
very interesting 🤔

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 4:21 pm

Posted at 1:24 pm today

BLACKOUT. 

THE COUNTDOWN STARTED!

https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 4:42 pm

This is a more severe sun warning than what we had this morning.

I'll look for update.
-------------------------

Jack Straw

@JackStr42679640

·
1h

A highly potent magnetic storm is anticipated to envelop the Earth on January 22 and 23! Brace for a robust 5-point storm, potentially leading to symptoms like nausea, headache, and weakness. Ensure you prioritize self-care during this period.
https://twitter.com/JackStr42679640/status/1749180057250374088

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 5:35 pm

Re  Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 1f446 

It fits with some other words we've gotten in the past couple days.  Think 'green sky',
black out, head's up.  etc. 
And I've wondered if they'd try to tie it in with a solar storm.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 5:38 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ua::flag_cp: A list of French mercenaries who died in a hotel in Kharkov, Ukraine after Russia targeted it with a missile has emerged.  

This is only a part, there is also a second list.  

This is a huge number of French people who have died in just ONE attack so far.  

NATO is definitely with boots on the ground in Ukraine and in large numbers.
@Megatron_ron
List of the deceased:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1271

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 5:46 pm

United States Central Command announces the death of two U.S. Navy SEALs after boarding 'an illicit boat' transporting advanced Iranian weapons, presumably to Yemen, in the Red Sea
@Megatron_ron
------
(me: I heard this happened at least a week ago.  Maybe two.  US kept it quiet.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:22 pm

The Israeli Ministry of Economy has released interesting figures:

Tourism in Israel has plummeted by 70-75% since the 7th of October, 7% of the Israeli population is internally displaced, and 14% of dual-citizens have left the country.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 7:00 pm

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)
----------------

Three years ago in the year 2021 we had one of the strangest inauguration for a president that I have ever seen.  
Do you remember anything strange happening on that day?

pic:  https://t.me/Ezra_Cohen_Q/919

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 7:30 pm

Here's a fresh post showing a reason to feel disrupted:

Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 GEZVgzcWwAAXum3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 8:02 pm

Trump and Speaker Johnson consult on Schumer border deal.

https://www.tiktok.com/@millertimesherefam/video/7326327419957202219

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 8:15 pm

Hunter Biden, the son of the American president complained to a prostitute that the Russians had his laptop

https://t.me/megatron_ron/1275

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:02 am

BREAKING:

Elon Musk met with Ben Shapiro, an unknown and irrelevant Zionist who supports genocide, publicly calls for the execution of the entire population of Gaza, and supports the massacre of children.  

Now they are going to sell a story about a holocaust that happened 75 years ago while another holocaust is happening right now that this man supports.  This is an unprecedented shame for Musk.

It's okay to visit Auschwitz and keep reminding us of the crap we are as humans, but to do it with a man like Shapiro is an insult to all the victims of the Holocaust and a slap in the face to humanity.
Megatron_ron
vid  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1282

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:05 am

The days of Netanyahu and other war criminals around him are numbered.  

Protests escalated in Tel Aviv.  

Today, European countries massively expressed support for a two-state solution, including China and the United States.  

Netanyahu walks into Hezbollah's trap and pushes the country into a major war.
@Megatron_ron
vid  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1281

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:06 am

Israeli media: 

"Hezbollah has paralyzed the economy of northern Israel and is not willing to withdraw from the borders, so we have no choice but to attack Lebanon."

Megatron: If they attack Hezbollah on Lebanese soil, it will be Gaza on steroids for the Israeli military.  In 2006 after they did that, they lost the war.  Today, Hezbollah is 100 times more powerful and armed.
vid  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1280

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:07 am

Belgium Foreign Minister, contrary to Netanyahu and the group of war criminals:
"The conflict in Gaza will not be resolved by weapons, and the violence must end.
We will soon arrange a peace conference to put the two-state solution on the right path"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:09 am

Malaysia's foreign minister will advocate for Palestine to become a full member of the United Nations.

------
EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell:
"The way Israel is destroying Hamas will not succeed and it sows the seeds of hatred for generations to come"
--------------
 China's ambassador to the UN: 

"It's high time to implement the two-state solution with concrete steps and to ensure full membership for Palestine in the UN"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:13 am

BOOM! 

STAY TUNED. 

https://t.me/MrPoolAftermath
(Mickey clock- 10-10)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:26 am

Ok.  So:
Warren Buffett-Berkshire Hathaway
owns
Bank of America who
owns
Merrill Lynch who owns
Blackrock
vid  https://twitter.com/Cancelcloco/status/1749171038657847398

And now we know why Bank of A. is in trouble.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:48 am

The comments are revealing:

Whitney Web covers the Italian who started Bank of America in her two book Series on Epstein.
---
She does??? Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 1f914 I’ve read it twice now- but every time I go back I understand so much more as my own knowledge expands. It’s so cool. It’s like a whole new book every time

-----------
Hey Ian, Barclays Bank PLC is a “major shareholder” of Blackrock, according to http://littlesis.org. The major shareholder of there is their parent company, Barclays PLC. Their owner is Yas Capital Limited…which is owned and controlled by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan….ready? He is Minister of Presidential affairs Abu Dhabi.

-------
It’s complicated- blackrock actually bought Barclays. I’m not sure how exactly the shareholder stats work- but that went through in 2010 and was how they launched ishares ETFs

-----
So, to be clear, the Sheikh’s father in law is the Ruler of Dubai.

------
There’s Barclays Bank PLC, and then there’s Barclays PLC. The latter is the Parent Organization. Yas Capital Limited is their owner and “major shareholder”. And, then at a whopping 100% stake ownership of Yas Capital Limited is Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan.

-----
Larry Fink tried for years to buy out Barclays. A lot of history between those two parties.

---
'One Nation under Blackmail' is the book.

-------------------------------
me: I saw the Payseur family mentioned somewhere in posts and now can't find it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:51 am

The Guardian: 

"Israel's foreign minister has proposed sheltering Palestinians from Gaza on an artificial island in the Mediterranean.  
That sparked Brussels dissatisfaction."
----------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next