Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 3:44 pm

"Health officials" have put out a warning that the DNC  is a potential superspreader event for the virus ...

Things are moving pretty fast now..

W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)
----------------------

Apr 30, 2020 4:50:58 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 1656e4 No. 8976284 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-national-convention-pushed-back-a-month-to-mid-august
Why are they pushing back the [D] convention?
COVID-19 concern or strategic for last minute change?
Change of Batter coming?
Why was she 'saved' from officially announcing?
Why was she 'reserved' for a last minute change?
How do you attempt to 'sneak one in'?
How do you attempt to ensure victory?
Adopt National Vote-by-Mail?
How do you convince American it was legitimate?
Release fake polls indicating favorable leads in swing states?
How do you harm opponents accomplishments re: economy, unemployment, ……………….?
How do you terminate opponents highly effective rallies?
How do you shelter [D] lead candidate from embarrassing debates and/or rallies?
How do you shelter [D] corruption re: FISA-RUSSIA-FLYNN-etc. from reaching the mainstream?
How do you extend the trade negotiation deadline w/ CHINA?
How do you limit [test] Constitutional rights of people?
How do you provide cover for State Govs to adopt new voter laws?
How do you effectively control the population?
How do you expand big tech overreach re: tracing / privacy issues?
How do you fix [taxpayer bailout?] the long-broken economies of CA & NY?
How do you enrich select people/co's by promoting a solution to a global crisis?
How do you keep people living in fear and isolation in order to accept the above?
Define 'insurgency'.
How do you accomplish all of the above?
Q

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Aug 16, 2024 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 3:57 pm

The plane crash in Brazil was a targeted kill..

W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)

Dec 05, 2017 12:09:40 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: cc0116 No. 34917 
RED RED 9/11.
Funds raised vs distributed?
Oversight?
7/10 plane crashes are targeted kills.
Those in the know never sleep.
Q
---------

Feb 07, 2018 9:59:30 PM EST
!UW.yye1fxo ID: ee33a6 No. 300345 
Make sure the list of resignations remains updated.
Important.
When does big pharma make money?
Curing or containing?
Cancer/AIDS/etc.
Mind will be blown by chain of command.
Q
-------------------

Feb 07, 2018 10:26:50 PM EST
!UW.yye1fxo ID: 296675 No. 300885 
How many top medical researchers found dead in past 5 years?
Why is this topic relevant now?
Why does the US taxpayer subsidize meds for the rest of the world?
Q
----------------------------

Feb 11, 2018 7:38:19 PM EST
!UW.yye1fxo ID: 540a54 No. 343019 
Feb 11, 2018 7:32:20 PM EST
Anonymous ID: 91a1c7 No. 342919 
Feb 11, 2018 7:30:54 PM EST

!UW.yye1fxo ID: 540a54 No. 342895 
>>342747
What a coincidence.
This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.
Q

>>342895
Q, how long will we have to wait for the cures of cancer and other sicknesses?

>>342919
Chatter amongst those in control has begun.
They know we know which means the public will know.
Release prior to cover up.
Public informed and collapse.
Which option?
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 4:06 pm

Dasting DJT posts this

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

·17h

Kamala Harris team, and Google, caught manipulating headlines and stories, creating FAKE NEWS. This is not legal!!!
--------------
Congress opens probe into whether Google search misled Americans on Trump assassination attempt
https://justthenews.com/accountability/congress-opens-probe-whether-google-search-misled-americans-trump-assassination

-----------------------

Todays delta (AUGUST 14)  is 
GMAIL DRAFTS 
[GOOG SAFEGUARDED HIGHEST LEVEL [Access [3-GOOG] - SERVER ROUTING - NON US BASED]
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 GU8wqH6WUAAo7rK?format=jpg&name=largeand this:

@17ThankQ

·
Aug 14

And there’s this………
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 GU8_rloWoAArE4Q?format=jpg&name=small

~T edit: What have I been telling you for years now. [hrc] -& & [privateservers] --& eric [schmidt] --& [goog] --& NoKo. 

My bet is [they] shut it all down now given where this leads. And where is that? Epstein, et al. No way [they] let this all just come out. 

https://x.com/17ThankQ/status/1823729878312869958?t=elan7jx-vbk6Fs-NgosQxQ&s=19

Last edited by Dove on Thu Aug 15, 2024 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 4:06 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 1f604  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 1f606  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 1f44f 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 4:53 pm

FLASHBACK: Never forget that in 2019 Google Head of Innovation Jen Gennai was caught on undercover video discussing why the tech giant shouldn’t be broken up, because smaller companies couldn’t “prevent the next Trump situation” 

Would be a shame if this clip went viral again…

https://x.com/EricSpracklen/status/1823465674435408235?t=7TmJ66FiA7OD0mm5Qgxcsg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 5:14 pm

Trump used tic tacs to show inflation yesterday:
---------------------------
8/14/24 - Trump showing tic tacs on stage at the rally:bangbang:

Tic Tac - 

UFO inbound 🛸alien

This is from an old QTheStormRider post- 

When humans learn the TIC TAC UFO is man made and uses Zero point energy, then it's known humans have the technology to change EVERYTHING KNOWN known to man including the energy grid system and highways And 500 trillion €$£¥ system installed by the cabal banking systems that control humanity through the energy sectors.

~T edit: Let's not forget our [usg] fleet of over 1500 TRB3's....  You can look that up above if you don't know:point_up_2:....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 5:17 pm

More Trump coms

Donald J. Trump

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Judge Merchan just ruled that I, the Republican candidate for President, and leading in the Polls, am still under a Gag Order CONCERNING VERY IMPORTANT THINGS WHICH MUST BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT. I AM NOT ALLOWED TO ANSWER REPORTERS QUESTIONS. Can you believe this? The New York Courts refuse to act. This is happening right before the voting begins on September 6th. Suppression and manipulation of the vote. Voter interference. This is the real Fascist “stuff,” the old Soviet Union! So much to say, and I’m not allowed to say it. Must get U.S. Supreme Court involved. New York is trying to steal the Election!

11:20 am est. 

Q DROP 22
22 (https://qalerts.net/?n=22)
Nov 01, 2017 12:57:15 AM EDT
 Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
What former President used the military to save the republic and what occurred exactly?
Biggest drop to ever be provided on Pol. Study and prepare. The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112961051135016641

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 7:08 pm

Is Catastrophe Ahead? 

Usher postpones tour.

Rod Stewart postpones tour.

OMD postpones tour. 

Aerosmith postpones tour. 

Fugees postpones tour.

Sneaky Puppy postpones tour. 

Single Mothers postpones tour.

Heart postpones remaining tours. 

Chief Keef postpones tour.

Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers postpones tour. 

Benson Boone postpones tour. 

Ann Wilson postpones tour. 

Niel Young & Crazy Horse postpones tour. 

Marseille & Prague postpones tour. 

Eliza & The Delusionals postpones tour. 

Queen of The Stone Age postpones tour. 

Fletcher postpones tour. 

Missy Elliott postponed tours. 
--------------------

Now I want you all to keep in mind. As you may have learned from boxer Ryan Garcia or Taylor Swift a lot of these artists are given information prior to the general public being informed from mainstream media. 

Do you all remember the artists who were canceling tours before Covid-19 was even announced as any type of emergency? Because when you think about it a lot of the artists who are canceling their tours in 2024 did before the WHO determined that MPOX was a health hazard. 

Before Covid-19 These Artists Cancelled Tours

The Rolling Stones had initially delayed the announcement of their 2020 North American tour before COVID-19 fully impacted the music industry. They later officially postponed it due to the pandemic.

Miley Cyrus canceled her planned performance at a charity concert in Australia in February 2020 due to concerns about the rising threat of COVID-19, particularly in light of the bushfires that had impacted the region.

Neil Young announced in early 2020 that he would not be touring due to his focus on environmental issues and his desire to reduce his carbon footprint. This decision was made before the pandemic took full effect.

The K-pop group BTS canceled their planned April 2020 concerts in Seoul, South Korea, due to concerns about the growing impact of COVID-19 in the country, making them one of the first major acts to cancel shows due to the virus.

Former One Direction member Louis Tomlinson postponed his tour dates in Italy in late February 2020 as the country became one of the first in Europe to experience a significant outbreak of COVID-19.

Green Day postponed their planned Asian tour dates in February 2020 due to concerns about COVID-19 as the virus began spreading in that region. This decision was made before global lockdowns became widespread.

~T edit: All these GITMO'd pedophiles and worse...

https://x.com/Prolotario1/status/1823841847896068311?t=3D5wrMH_Oc9hLT1HPOkh5A&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 7:53 pm

[Q's Mission: The Intel Board]

I'm going to break down the objective of Q posts, not the plan as a whole, just the point of the Q posts. First I'm going to tackle the "Q is a PSYOP" topic.

Was Q a PSYOP?

Q was an operation to unlock minds. Q encouraged people to research, think for themselves, question everything & challenged people to rethink what they've been taught/told. Q wanted people to find the truth for themselves. Waking people up is definitely psychological. The tactics of PSYWAR can be used for good. Instead of keeping the population asleep, you wake it up. I would say the Intel Board itself could be considered a PSYOP that has had a positive impact, but it's much more than that. The Plan doesn't stop at the Intel Board.

The Intel Board

Q needed to inform the people that White Hats were in play. How do you tell The People there's a plan when the enemy is watching every word? You can't disclose your entire plan to the enemy, but you have to give the people enough to prove you're legit (disinformation is necessary). Disinfo is used for two reasons. The main reason is to mislead the enemy. The other is to get people's attention ('like' click bait). You can't get the message out if no one sees it. Another method is shock value. Show people true information that is shocking.

(To be clear, I'm not saying it was all disinformation, or that Q is click bait)

The Mainstream Media (MSM) controlled the flow of information. They decide what people hear & who they see. The Q team couldn't just come out on FOX News as whistleblowers. MSM would have swept it under the rug right away. [The System] controls every influential avenue of information. If you want to expose MSM you have to be able to match its ability. You would need an Army of people pushing out the truth.

Building The Army

Q encouraged people to think for themselves & research. Q dropped bread crumbs (clues) & asked questions. People started picking up the crumbs & answering the questions. It wasn't just about connecting the dots. We were shown how the game is played, which in turn taught us how to play the game. It wasn't just about researching, it was a crash course on 5th Generation Warfare (5GW). I'm not saying people turned into Special Operators, but they did turn into a Militia in the digital age of warfare (the information age).

The Great Awakening built a massive Army of information warriors that destroy narratives with the truth. The movement got so powerful that MSM had to go after us. Our voice got so loud that the President of the United States (Trump) was asked about us. The Q movement has awakened millions of people. You can call Q a PSYOP & act like it's nothing, but it has had a positive impact. There's no doubting that.

The Movement 

I have always defended The Q Movement, & I always will. I don't turn on Patriots for not agreeing with me about Q but I will drop my two cents. There's nothing wrong with a debate or agreeing to disagree. This post is about defending the movement itself. Defending the people that have dedicated themselves to waking people up. The ones that took the oath. The ones that say "Where We Go One We Go All" & mean that shit!

All Patriots are on the same side, with or without Q. We all have the same goal & the same mission, with or without Q. We all have the same enemy, with or without Q. We all want to protect children, with or without Q.

Mission Forward 

~T edit:  This.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 8:24 pm

This is getting complicated when I can't post the graphics....ergh
----------------
Q1924  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 1f60a   (me: looks like Lisa Paige kept her end of the bargain)

Q1884

Q203 > Q302

Cyber Attacks, CME's [Stellar Corona's] incoming to Stock Markets. Follow The Pendulum. 11.3 > Actionable 11.4.
China/Singapore Timezone.
t.me/Whiplash347/104825
t.me/Whiplash347/104835
t.me/Whiplash347/146559
t.me/Whiplash347/256598
-----------------------------------
Delta  Aug 16
1924   Aug 16, 2018 7:21:13 PM EDT

BBC's hit piece on Q. 3min 55 sec
>>2634794
Badge of honor - military grade.
Q
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 841a9a982e9c8bf7efd69be9a981261cd72bea973bdd154bf8a06b028b0f2cd3
DjH-tG0U8AEqaM8.jpg
>>2634937
UK has problems.
Q
Aug 15, 2018 2:52:15 PM EDT
Q 
SA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
EPSTEIN ISLAND [ACCESS] CLOSED.
HAITI [ACCESS] CLOSED.
NK [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CHINA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
RUSSA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CUBA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
SUDAN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T][SA US PUSH]
SYRIA [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T]
YEMEN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T][SA US PUSH]
LIBYA [ACCESS] PENDING [MAIN PORT CLOSED][LIMITED]
SOMALIA [ACCESS] PENDING [SA US PUSH]
Q
-----------------------------------
Nov 22, 2017 11:30:51 PM EST
Q 
Bad bread.
Q
---------------------------------
Dec 07, 2017 10:29:30 PM EST
Q 
For Green.
Q
—end—

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 8:30 pm

The remainder of that drop is the Q clock chart, which explains why our dates are sometimes off.  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 1f446 
-----------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 8:34 pm

Less than 2 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 8:36 pm

So exactly on the 89 year anniversary of the Social Security Administration being created every American's Social Security number was allegedly stolen.

All by design.

~T edit: We've discussed the illegal corporate US structure and entities here many, many times. 

Hacked. Knowing what you know, by whom? :eyes::point_down::point_down:

https://x.com/Vision4theBlind/status/1823880612530253920?t=woI5dGCjfMzUdD8ZjCwwCg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 9:03 pm

This is just the beginning. 
Just wait until the DNC convention. 

I have been following the chatter on social media for weeks. They are flying people in from all over the world. 
There will be 40,000 protestors in the streets of Chicago. 
(me: that's what we heard. "It starts in Chicago"
The Democratic Party is going to rupture at the seams before the end of this election because the reason the base is so excited about Kamala Harris is because the base is a bunch of far left extremists. That’s where all the excitement is coming from. Biden was way too moderate on the outside for the base they want more in your face extremism.  Now his policies are insane and far left but his demeanor appeals to moderate especially moderates to watch MSNBC and CNN. That is why they love Kamala Harris because before this run, she was extremely left. 

But the base is not enough to win elections, and the bosses in the Democratic Party understand that and that is why there is a huge struggle right now because the bosses of the Democratic Party can not allow Kamala Harris to be her unhinged radical self, but if she’s not her unhinged radical self they are going to lose the base vote. 

That is why you see no policy proposals and that is why you see no media. 
These two forces are going to converge before the election. I don’t think that they’re going to be able to actually hold off their base until after the election and I don’t think they’re gonna be able to just give out some moderate policies without getting some serious pushback.

It’s gonna be very interesting to see what happens...nor do I believe the [dnc] convention.
~T edit: 2024 Will NOT Occur. 
https://x.com/DefiyantlyFree/status/1823901417444401276?t=q-lNnmRqAu44j3lD8Uz5xg&s=19

Dec 20, 2018 1:33:09 PM EST
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-operatives-created-fake-russian-bots-in-alabama-race-designed-to-link-kremlin-to-republican-roy-moore
The [D] party will cease to exist once it's all exposed.
FAKE NEWS can no longer control [dampen] public awareness of the TRUTH.
DARK TO LIGHT.
Q

Last edited by Dove on Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 9:05 pm

Looking at that clock graph:

Aug 17 lines up with Nov 5.

It goes on day by day.
 Aug. 19=Nov 7

I assume that's what it is.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2024 9:22 pm

Delta today

hrc   haiti

Aug 15, 2018 1:01:13 AM EDT
Q 
Haiti
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqYCb-e8
[Read very carefully]
https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3
"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters."
The more you know…
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 11:21 am

The next pandemic (2025) is purportedly planned to emerge in Brazil.

Do you now understand why the Brazilian elections were rigged?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 11:57 am

🧡ug 16> 🔤🔤🔤🔤

6 & 11. The Hour before Midnight.
V asks Evie what the date is.
November 4, DING, NOT ANYMORE. Then financial buildings blow up in England. I told you yesterday today's delta UK has problems. Q1924 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 550949801 
Then POTUS t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/24115
POTUS seized Royal Powers February 2019 then seized all their assets November 2019 including the Royal Fleet which gets relocated to Australia to be under the US Kingdom.  The Kingdom's will run the militaries not the Government's. 
Elvis "Died" t.me/Whiplash347/8556
Elvis & Marilyn Monroe have a Son. His name is Julian Assange.  MAGA Promise.

Today is November 4 on 13 month Calendar which i showed you we are going too. Q1924 > Q203 > Q302 BIG BEN. Cyber Attacks, CME's [Stellar Corona's] incoming to Stock Markets. Follow The Pendulum. 
t.me/Whiplash347/6341
t.me/Whiplash347/17774
t.me/Whiplash347/17787
t.me/Whiplash347/51383
t.me/Whiplash347/57682
t.me/Whiplash347/68657
t.me/Whiplash347/75303
t.me/Whiplash347/79275
t.me/Whiplash347/79340
t.me/Whiplash347/88035
t.me/Whiplash347/101431
t.me/Whiplash347/104825
t.me/Whiplash347/104835
t.me/Whiplash347/106847
t.me/Whiplash347/106865
t.me/Whiplash347/108689
t.me/Whiplash347/109645
t.me/Whiplash347/115659
t.me/Whiplash347/125894
t.me/Whiplash347/146559
t.me/Whiplash347/184420
t.me/Whiplash347/189386
t.me/Whiplash347/256598

#Fireworks #OperationMenaiBridge
#VForVendetta

🔢🔢❎🔢
🔤🔤🔤🔤🔤🔤🔤🔤🔤🔤
🔢🔢❎🔢

t.me/Whiplash347/112324
youtu.be/P56w0ZlLNPQ

t.me/Whiplash347/56319
youtu.be/DvCrDIPSEM4

t.me/Whiplash347/58813
youtu.be/i3vg8oN07d8

t.me/Whiplash347/56083
youtu.be/vnPvbfogeSI

🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰

🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰

🅰🅰🅰 🔢🅰🅰

🅰🅰

🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰

🧡ug 17> 🔤🔤🔤🔤
- August 17 2021 - Ezra said Mossad Declas.
t.me/Whiplash347/145392
Inauguration of Nusantara
- t.me/nusantarastellar/397
13 Month Calendar Nov 5 
t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/24017
t.me/The17QLetter/582
President Trump said Nov 5 will be the most important date of all time.
The Importance of Nusantara.
Aug 17 1945. Indonesian Independence from the Dutch.
JFK & President Sukarno both fought the Dutch Bilderberg's. CIA Wanted Sukarno gone and it was released in JFK Files.
- amp.smh.com.au/world/cia-considered-assassinating-former-indonesian-president-sukarno-20171030-gzb4pf.html

❎🅰🅰🅰🅰🅰
- youtu.be/4U6w0-87I-g?si=Ij2pt0MxriOXCw3m

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 11:57 am

See below 👇

Let's be clear, again. It's not china, it WAS [ccp] which a relatively small faction, similar to our own [cia], in China. That said, both are/were [zionist] created manifestations who gained control of [media] broadcasting to make itself look look bigger than it was. That's what's happening here today and has been for decades, in particular since 1947. 

We've discussed 1947 [cia], the development of Operation Mockingbird to be used overseas - Congress attempted to ensure that propaganda machine wasn't used on Americans with their vast majority passed Smith-Mundt Act in 1948. 
Under Bill [clinton], and rhe rise of the tech boom, [cia] now in bed with the Israeli [mossad], began the creation of [goog], in order to propagandize US Citizens, unbeknownst to most, installed lifdle Eric [schmidt] as it's ceo, and used their [ds] banking arm to take [goog] public (ipo) and made people believe it was a real private company. During that time, you were brainwashed to [goog] it! And every one of rhe sleeping masses complied....meanwhile, [cia/mossad] and [darpa were creating [fb] and [twitter] only to spy on us all, worldwide, using the same successful tactic they used with [goog]. And all the sleepers bought it. Again. 

Fast forward to 2012 and the [kenyan] and his National Defense Authorization Act [ndaa], where that traitor summarily allowed for that propaganda to be used on Americans, and by that time, [goog] was in hyper-drive. It sold you that traitor.

In 2013, Congress, under [piglosi] and [schumer], dusted off the 1948 Smith-Mundt Act, and rewrote it to congressionally authorize the use of propaganda on Americans by modifying it into law (do I need to provide a CIVICS 101 lesson here?)

And here we are. I was over on X a little while ago, and the propaganda is off the rails, especially as related to this upcoming non- election and their desperate, ILLEGAL, fraudulent push of the Legs Up [harris] administration. It's sickening. What's worse, is their propaganda machine works well on the dumbest among us. I haven't even talked about the fraudulent #Mockingbird FAKE NEWS [media] here in this post, but suffice it to say, it's all part of the same fraudulent and illegal system.

I'm going to stop now because I have a meeting shortly, but I'm fairly sure everyone on this channel knows all this, as I've talked about it all in great detail here in the past.

Fact is, were they to succeed, and they won't, it would be over. Fortunately their supporters are minimal compared to those who support Trump. It's not even close. 

If you don't know and are newer here, you can search 1871 and/or 1873 above 👆 if you want to see where this all began in the US. You can also go to the pinned message above if you're ready to relearn REAL History. 

Winston Churchill once famously said, "those who don't know their History, are doomed to repeat it". 
Churchill also wasn't who you might think he was. 👀👇👇

~T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 12:10 pm

BTW, Happy 11.4. 

Talk later.
---
Declass Time.
   https://t.me/Tironianae

(me: he's so funny.. Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 1f609  Many geniuses can't be bothered)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 12:20 pm

And he's back! Wink  Aug. 16
------------------------------
In the Seth Rich FOIA case, Judge Mezzant has just ORDERED the FBI to: 

A) Conduct a document-by-document review of the information it possesses on the compact disk containing images of Seth Rich’s personal laptop, Seth Rich’s work laptop, the DVD, and the tape drive

B) either (1) produce Vaughn indexes addressing the information it possesses on the compact disk containing images of Seth Rich’s personal laptop, Seth Rich’s work laptop, the DVD, and the tape drive that is responsive to Plaintiff’s FOIA requests by February 7, 2025

OR

(2) file a motion for summary judgment regarding the information it possesses on the compact disk containing images of Seth Rich’s personal laptop, Seth Rich’s work laptop, the DVD, and the tape drive that is responsive to Plaintiff’s FOIA requests by February 7, 2025.

I think a lot of folks are gonna REEEEEEact to that February 7, 2025 date and miss what the judge did here. 

Today, Judge Mezzant 1) DENIED the FBI’s motion to hide EVERYTHING behind Exemption 7(A) and ORDERED them to conduct a document by document review. (Which they have not done as far as we know.)

2) He doubled down on his previous order from November 2023 and ORDERED the FBI produce the Vaughn Index (which they can’t until they do a document by document review) OR file another motion for summary judgement (which will be DENIED again unless they do the document by document review to fulfill the exemption requirement!)

I believe the document by document review will necessarily lead to the FBI having to justify withholding certain documents ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS rather than the broad, general withholding we have seen so far.

Thread: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1824149423246442642.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 12:22 pm

"One of the most audacious acts of sabotage in modern history, the operation worsened an energy crisis in Europe—an assault on critical infrastructure that could be considered an act of war under international law. Theories swirled about who was responsible. Was it the CIA? Could Putin himself have set the plan in motion?

Now, for the first time, the outlines of the real story can be told. The Ukrainian operation cost around $300,000, according to people who participated in it. It involved a small rented yacht with a six-member crew, including trained civilian divers. One was a woman, whose presence helped create the illusion they were a group of friends on a pleasure cruise.

“I always laugh when I read media speculation about some huge operation involving secret services, submarines, drones and satellites,” one officer who was involved in the plot said. “The whole thing was born out of a night of heavy boozing and the iron determination of a handful of people who had the guts to risk their lives for their country.”

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky initially approved the plan, according to one officer who participated and three people familiar with it. But later, when the CIA learned of it and asked the Ukrainian president to pull the plug, he ordered a halt, those people said.

Zelensky’s commander in chief, Valeriy Zaluzhniy, who was leading the effort, nonetheless forged ahead."

https://archive.is/KodqX

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 1:25 pm

on the q clock chart ~T posted:

And, just as a quick reminder, while I have a few minutes between "work" calls (and today will likely be a short day), please have a very Happy 11.4. 

And remember, Trump also said the other night that 11.5 will be very significant. 
Praying for a Market CRASH today.  You? 
If not today, bet on early next week.
=================================

on the q clock chart

Nov 4 = Aug 16  is today.  Friday
Nov 5 = Aug 17
Nov 7 = Aug 19 Monday.   etc
--------------------

(me: I never worked with the clock.  I would have thought it goes the other way.
Nov 5 (V Day), and our vote day is a Tuesday.  The crash of 1929 was on a Tuesday. 
I think "V" day ends British rule over the 'colonies'.  And maybe at the same time,
bankruptcy of the (Rothschild) Bank of England.  IDK

They've said repeatedly, 'there will be no election'.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 1:29 pm

Aladdin is GONE.

[they] can't stop it.   (me: can't stop the crash)
-----------------------
(Aladdin was the super computer used to manipulate the stock market.  I read it was Fink's, Blackrock's
system)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 1:49 pm

New US bankruptcy filings highest since 2017 (per bbg ecan)

https://x.com/zerohedge/status/1824460594621153471?t=VyNw8x_-ShhYNXx8HRH-vQ&s=19
---------

report from a young woman in Denver-a sanctuary city.  She said Venezuelan gangs have taken over
an apartment complex, they have robbed 10 gun shops in Denver in the past month.
These are the prison gangs, not needy families.  The Venezuelan prison population has dropped 80%.
They are here.  The government-Governor, police do nothing.
She's saying get over pro abortion, same sex marriage rites, because it's not going to matter if this isn't brought under control. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 1:51 pm

Here is an interactive PDF of all 4966 Q Intel Drops that you can download, print, or use offline.

You're gonna wanna have these. trust me. 

LINK: :point_right:bit.ly/4fQE2dR

NOTE from a member. If that link doesn't work for you, it did for me, try this one:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13m0L_CsNOhQ6zLXlcgkmfOJOMQrDuoPT/view

~T edit: This is better than the one I shared long ago, and also easier to read. Download it for later use. Your friends and family are gonna need their "conspiracy theorist" person...that's you. :wink: 

https://x.com/TheRubberDuck79/status/1824442462070358423?t=0xiznCR9wjl5bmLxlguHXg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 2:07 pm

DAN SCAVINO

Timestamp: 12:34 ET>37/00:34 MIL
(This is not a reply to another post)

:droplet:1234—THANKQ - we are an EXISTENTIAL THREAT:eyes:
to the establishment.
#TrustingThePlan🧨
>>
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!

:droplet:34—Q Clearance Patriot🧨
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. Primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out... We will be initiating the:rotating_light:EMERGENCY:rotating_light:Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. People that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).:pray::flag_us:

:droplet:37—They are the true Patriots.
We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain. 
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.🧨
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.🧨

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 2:08 pm

We had been in the water for so long that we didn’t realize it was starting to boil. The temperature increased slowly and our survival mechanism kicked in, effectively placing us into a mental prison as many lacked the knowledge and ability to survive, so we sought whatever would comfort us to aid our escape from becoming aware of the increasing chaos. 

The level of trauma had been consistent and growing, but so slowly that we were able to find comfort relatively quickly. All it took was a little bit of dopamine. If one was not paying attention, that lack of awareness would seal their fate.

Those at a sufficiently developed level of awareness and pattern recognition, and those with high enough levels of unhealed trauma were awakened more easily as they knew something was wrong. Some were fully aware, others perceived it through intuition.

Once awake, they started working on waking everybody up around them, but they had to fight the denial and cognitive dissonance inherent in the traumatized mind that worked as an automated mechanism for maintaining the comfort zone one had managed to find within their slowly collapsing world. 

Through truth and logic and most importantly, ramping up the increasing temperature much faster, people were jolted awake. The sudden increase in chaos snapped people out of the trance they had been manipulated into. More and more people began to rise up and notice something was not right.

As the pace picked up, Operation Lock Step fell apart. It hinged on things happening in ordered sequence. Everything had been planned, but key events needed to take place to prepare each successive part of the march towards total enslavement.

Trump was never supposed to win in 2016. If he hadn't, the rate of boiling would have remained so low and imperceptible, that many would never have awakened. Perhaps we would have walked en masse to our own demise. 4-6% would have watched it all happening, awake from within the chaos as 90% were terminated before their eyes. Now, the 4-6% are sadly those that will be lost forever to this foray of evil into the sanctity of creation.

The water is boiling. People are jumping out left and right. Maintain your wits. Be prepared. Continue to fight and shine the light of truth on the lies that pop up and try to take you back down into the depths of evil where they reside. Each one of us must choose to live the truth, actively, every moment of every day.

~T edit: Absolutely this. Were it not for Trump and Q ops, many of us, though some of us for many years prior, the vast majority of us would have slept through our own demise and would have never even seen it coming.

That's what's about to happen to your friends and families. 

https://x.com/8Notables/status/1824427321752760731?t=_R0z1NBM0jF_9XpOMMYDNw&s=19

X (formerly Twitter) (https://x.com/8Notables/status/1824427321752760731?t=_R0z1NBM0jF_9XpOMMYDNw&s=19)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 2:21 pm

The Heavens and the earth are being shaken.
Biblical.
What lies on the other side of the veil?
The unseen is very visible to those with access and insight.
More than one Way.
Powers and Principalities.
Witches and Warlocks necessary for control.
Wizards & Warlocks are the Antidote.
White Hats moving in silence.
Saviors of the World.
How about the portals that have opened Worldwide?
What about all these Serpents?
Evil genius is the engine behind The Cabal.
Evil genius is the downfall of humanity worldwide.
Evil genius manipulates DNA, creates contagions, indoctrinates nation states with absolute MIND CONTROL.
THE MATRIX IS REAL. 
Viruses?
Pandemics?
Terrorism?
Mass Pandemonium?
Who invents these contrivances?
Who’s really in charge here?
Blood, Sacrifice, and Loyalty.
TWO SPECTRUMS.
WORLD POWERS BEING SHAKEN.
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
NOW THE WHOLE WORLD LOSES.
High priests of satan.
Kings and Priests of the Most High.
Who’s who in the Executive Council of GOD?

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 2:24 pm

THE DEEP STATE IS DOWN. 
IT’S TOO LATE NOW. 
HOLD TIGHT! 

--------------------

THIS MONTH WILL BE REMEMBERED!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 3:27 pm

Global Currency Reset:

“The Emergency Broadcast System will go off, the Markets will shut down, we will have two to ten days of Disclosure, after which Tier4b (Us, the Internet Group) will receive Notification to set exchange/redemption appointments.” …

I received notifications that Tier 1 was officially paying out.
There are five Tiers of folks exchanging:
Tier 1– Governments
Tier 2-Whales-elite with platforms of currency, corporations.
Tier 3-Admirals Group, American Indians, Farmers, CMKX, large church groups (like the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).
Tier 4-Millions paying attention to Intel (Us, the Internet Group).
Tier 5-The General Public.

WHAT????  large church groups (like the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 8:42 am

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.
What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckingham Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. 

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE 
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Julian Assange.
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts - FISA
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
10 countries will be running EBS to cover the whole World.
Reveals.
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse as will Precision Cyber linked to Executive Orders 13818 & 13848. It is all a show.
Swapping from Rothschild's Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Are we still comfy?
Or are we scared?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.

Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Its all happening in front of you.
It's the largest GLOBAL MILITARY Operation in Planet Earths History.
Transition to Gesara/Greatness.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

Join, it's not too late! :point_down: 
https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Telegram (https://t.me/Official_MrPool)
Mr. Pool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 8:46 am

The war coming will pull The West to its knees  
ONLY America can truly 'save the world'.
Lines have been drawn.
The next 17 months will see an amazing display of artwork in the skies above!
Graffiti?
Space Force?
Satellite Warfare?
Biblical?

God save us ALL!
----------------------------

God, 

Bless our families with love, unity, and strength 

Guide us through challenges and grant us peace in times of turmoil 

Protect us from harm and surround us with your divine presence 

May our bond grow each day, and may we find comfort in your everlasting grace 

Amen

https://t.me/X11322311X

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 8:48 am

BIG WEEK AHEAD

THE STORM IS UPON US.

BE READY.

WHEN THE MOMENT ARRIVES, WE ARE READY TO GO.

TOGETHER WE WILL DRAIN THE SWAMP.

THIS WAR IS REAL.

PICK A LANE.

WE WILL TAKE OUR FREEDOM BACK.
-------------------------
PARTIAL US GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN BEGINS

UN ALREADY SHUTS DOWN, OFFICES CLOSED

CENTRAL BANKS COLLAPSING WORLDWIDE

HIGH ALERT FOR CYBER ATTACKS

SUN. 5 MAY CHINA CYBER ATTACKS ON TEXAS, HAWAII, WEST COAST

NEW STUDY: AN ESTIMATED BILLION PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE OF BIO-WEAPON VAX

https://t.me/X11322311X

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 1:44 pm

Picture of a "Q"

ICYMI: ONE MOAR TIME B4 EYE GO, 
DEFINE BACK 2 BACK:
Q
TheStormHasArrived (https://t.me/+f8AjwZPwaUQ5YTBk)   (https://t.me/+1Y0lEKmDFmU5ZGM0)🚫
---------------

Trump on Truth.  13:39est.

Expand your thinking.
Why are we being attacked?
Why are we being attacked by people who claim to be PRO-POTUS?
Do we have a face?
Do we have a name?
Do we use platforms whereby we collect followers?
Selfless.
Zero vanity.
Why are we here?
Why do we ask questions?
The choice has always been yours.
Use logic.
Free information.
What draws people here?
Expanding exponentially?
They all claim to be insiders.
They all claim to have insider contacts.
They do not.
Patriots do NOT reveal classified information.
Why do we communicate this way?
Think for yourself.
Clickbait.
We are a threat to profiteering.
Information should flow freely w/o costs. 
We established a series of 'proofs' for this specific reason.
Undeniable.
Unpredictable.
Coincidence after Coincidence.
Growth due to confirmations.
Real source(s) communicating w/ the people.
Unrestricted.
TOGETHER.
Control the information (THEY).
Harness followers / profiteering (THEY).
Define Media.
Primary goal of the Media?
To Sell (each selling a dif narrative - set of targets).
Selling makes money.
Be careful who you follow.
Define 'Patriot'.
They want you DIVIDED.
Attacks will only get worse.

https://x.com/DcLidstone/status/1824508171492397194?t=blvVndY37SrHhTTYpVoxtw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 1:45 pm

Attacks are intensifying already.

[They] are now trying to take out our accounts.
Beware of DM's and links.

DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS before you can confirm they are from reputable sources.

We're in the End Game now people.

~T edit: As we've shown. The attacks, BOTS, and Trolls are horrible on X now. [usg] [fed] soybois are beyond desperate now. They're getting g worse here on TG too. 

What do you think the crap in Shitcago and the [dnc] is all about? Expect MAJOR [F]alse [F]lags....major distractions.

https://x.com/DcLidstone/status/1824549257770307929?t=SO9M27ZIIy-3pHs6evVQJg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Trump has put a TON of emphasis on THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION happening Monday & BIDEN BEING A NO SHOW. 

—>Is Biden’s Death about to be announced & Kamala step in? 
D5 :eyes::bomb:

Ex: DJT (https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112966113550470036):flag_us: Kamala Harris wants NOTHING TO DO WITH CROOKED JOE BIDEN. They are throwing him out on the Monday Night Stage, known as Death Valley. He now HATES Obama and Crazy Nancy more than he hates me! He is an angry man, as he should be. They stole the Presidency from him — “It was a Coup!”

DJT (https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112884321381982590):flag_us: Word is that they refuse to have Sleepy Joe Biden at the Democratic National Convention. They hate him, and he hates them!

7/31 Trump Rally: THE
BIG QUESTION IS, WILL BIDEN BE INVITED TO THE DNC? (https://t.me/MissPATRIOTChelsea/80063)

8/8 Trump Rally: WE ARE IN GREAT DANGER OF BEING IN WORLD WAR III…AFTER THEIR CONVENTION :eyes: (https://t.me/MissPATRIOTChelsea/80553)

In the drops it talks about  (https://qalerts.app/?q=Pushing+back+the%7Cconvention)DELAYING THE DNC (https://qalerts.app/?q=Pushing+back+the%7Cconvention).  (https://qalerts.app/?q=Pushing+back+the%7Cconvention)
Ex: :droplet:4014—Why are they PUSHING BACK THE [D] CONVENTION?
CHANGE OF BATTER coming?

:droplet:4245—HOW DO YOU SHELTER & PROTECT [BIDEN]?
HOW DO YOU PUSH_DELAY [D] PARTY CONVENTION?
WHY IS PUSHING CONVENTION CLOSER TO ELECTION DAY NECESSARY?
HOW DO YOU CHANGE-OUT [D] PARTY CANDIDATE [OPTION]?

:droplet:4620—DELAY [D] CONVENTION _strategic TAKE-OVER of nominee post CONF

+++ Dan Scavino just posted GAME ON (https://t.me/MissPATRIOTChelsea/81637) & EYES ON (https://t.me/MissPATRIOTChelsea/81593) 

Suddenly we are getting TONS of D5 comms which = DEATH/FUNERAL OF A PRESIDENT 

What if the delay of the DNC is THE DEATH OF BIDEN—>D5? :eyes:
It’s all lining up:bomb:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 9:27 pm

Chicago businesses are boarding up due to reports of hundreds of thousands of pro-Palestinian demonstrators coming for the DNC.

The businesses already predicted the level of destruction the demonstrators will cause, yet the city still issued permits to these violent groups.
==================

Dan posted GAME ON @ 9:49 am est. 
Also posted it 1/15/2024 

Simple Gematria - 55 

Q DROP 55 (https://qalerts.net/?n=55)
Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous 
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 9:42 pm

Israel just said England will help attack Iran.
t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/24115

t.me/Whiplash347/165
t.me/Whiplash347/47539
t.me/Whiplash347/104825
t.me/Whiplash347/111972

Stage is Set
Play The Video

Turn everyone against England and Israel.

Overturn 1871 Act Of England and Balfour Declaration of 1917.

Cut the Cables Santa.
- aviationweek.com/defense-space/sensors-electronic-warfare/nato-eyes-rerouting-data-space-case-undersea-cable-attack

11.5 today
11.6/11_6 Sunday
11.7 Flood Elon Monday
:abc:ug 19
Green Corn Moon
Aug 19 - Julius Caesar Death

ELON talking JUSTICE.
MBS cut The Cables

Type "The FLIP" in my channel.
~T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:05 am

The Truth Behind Project Blue Beam

The crux of Project Blue Beam is the creation of a “New World Order” through the manufacturing of a global threat – an alien invasion. It’s a textbook case of problem, reaction, solution. Create the problem, manage the public’s reaction, then offer the solution, which invariably involves the expansion of their control and power.

As the curtain of Project Blue Beam lifts, we are witnessing the narrative unfolding in multiple stages. The first step is the dissemination of information about alien life, establishing the foundation of an extraterrestrial reality within the public consciousness.

Stage two involves grand displays of unprecedented technologies. We’re talking about three-dimensional optical holograms in the sky, supernatural events, and signs that challenge our understanding of reality. All of these are aimed at fostering a collective state of awe and uncertainty, setting the stage for the eventual unveiling of the supposed ‘alien threat’.

The third stage is where the drama reaches its zenith. This is when the world ‘witnesses’ the arrival of aliens. Using advanced holographic technology, images of alien crafts and beings are projected into the sky, making the invasion seem real and imminent.

And finally, the fourth stage – the solution. Enter the savior – a ‘world government’ that can protect humanity from this newfound threat. The acceptance of this one-world government would symbolize the culmination of the Deep State’s ultimate goal.

Join and share my channel immediately:  https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 9:29 am

Don Jr Truth (https://truthsocial.com/@DonaldJTrumpJr/112978238844306904)

Wait for it…RoflRoflRofl

A loaf of bread cost 50% more today than it did before the pandemic. Ground beef is up almost 50%… 

I’M DONALD TRUMP AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. 

TimeStamp 24:11 
Video 0:14

:droplet:55 🧨:boom:🧨:boom:🧨
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

:droplet:2411🧨🧨🧨
5:5 - Eyes On, VIP Patriots!
Q

:droplet:14🧨:boom:🧨:boom:🧨
SCI[FI
Military Intelligence.
What is 'State Secrets' and how upheld in the SC?
What must be completed to engage Mi over other (3) letter agencies?
What must occur to allow for civilian trials?

Has POTUS *ever* made a statement that did not become proven as true/fact?
What is POTUS in control of?
What is the one organization left that isn't corrupt?
Why does the military play such a vital role?
Why is POTUS surrounded by highly respected generals?
Who guards former Presidents?

What authority does POTUS have specifically over the Marines?
Why is this important?
What is Mueller's background? Military?
Was Trump asked to run for President w/ assurances made to prevent tampering?
How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 12:11 pm

Morning, Team. So many confirmations overnight on our decode during the rally. Yep, knew we probably missed a few things, Rambo and others caught in a bit more detail. 

And, I've told you before that SCOTUS already ruled on Brunson. The election was already overturned.  Why do you think [they] are so after the SCOTUS? Impeachment, removals, etc. They are desperate to try to destroy any credibility SCOTUS has remaining. Also notice you haven't seen any of them for probably a year. The SCOTUS building, like so many [usg] bldgs in [dc] are closed and boarded up. I know what I'm talking about. Nancy Drew also shows you. What activity you do see is minimal, perhaps a few people hanging around outside...trust me. That's for tourists. 

You have to remember that timing on Brunson and many more rulings  are as important as the rulings themselves. And remember, you are watching a Movie.

Now we have the [fake] [dnc] starting tomorrow. LOL. Let's go to the way back machine to 2019-2020 and the "summer of love". Pallets of bricks staged everywhere. And this time, you're being told it's Palestine protesters....same useful idiots, different names, all controlled by [cia/mossad/fbi] soybois. It's all a distraction so that when the FAKE [dnc] convention doesn't happen, the rioting will be [their] excuse. In reality, it's not happening because there is no one left.....

And as we've shown, there no one left applies to most repugnitans as well. 

Everything is about to change. Donald Trump told you last night that the 2024 Elections (that I still say aren't occuring) are safe.....that it'll not be allowed to be stolen again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. This coming week is gonna be awesome! Expect Fireworks!

~T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 7:04 pm

EBS: Emergency Broadcast System

What event can initiate it?

1. Iraq Dinar Reinstatement

2. Evergrande Collapse

3. Gorges Dam Collapse

4. Death of Pope 

5. Stock Market Collapse

6. China Takes Tawain 

7. Election Decerticfication

8. Nuclear War

9. QFS - Accounts

10. Q-Phones 

We will see.

P R E P A R E . . . 

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 7:37 pm

[We Aren't Waiting]

"Anons are just waiting to be saved & talking people into doing nothing".
-The Uninformed

That's just a narrative. People don't wake up & turn into zombies. There is no "wait here" sign at the rabbit hole. When people wake up, they get mad & want to expose what's happening. Everyone has their own set of skills. They choose how to fight back based on their skill set, or what they're most passionate about. Some people get involved online & others get involved offline. There are awake people in every field, & at all levels throughout the different industries. Waking people up is very important, & so is getting involved in the lane you can be most effective in. I didn't have a lane so I taught myself how to edit video. I red pill people & motivate the troops.

"Enjoy the show" doesn't mean not to wait for someone to save us. 

[It Means Enjoy Watching]:
•The Panic in DC
•MSM narratives get destroyed
•People waking up
•The Storm

And for those that have been involved in the fight, it means enjoy watching the fruits of your labor, & enjoy watching the world change for the better when we get to the end.

It's not logical to think people wake up & sit down. The Plan doesn't work if we just sit & wait. MSM isn't our only battle. We need Patriots to flood the system (Get in where you fit in). More people are involved now because we took the time to wake people up.

Information Warfare & Psychological Warfare are real. Our Military has Operators that specialize in those fields. The CIA has used those methods of Warfare to overthrow Foreign Governments. If the Government is using those tactics against its own people, The People are the only line of defense. That's the point of the Second Amendment. In the digital age we can fight back without our guns. Our responsibility didn't change because the face of war did.

Project Mockingbird isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a conspiracy. It was uncovered during the Church Committee in the 1970's. The CIA was passing information to MSM. That's why you see former heads of the CIA & FBI on MSM. Bush Jr was even asked about it on camera. In 2015 Obama made it legal for MSM to report propaganda. The war is real & it's on every front. We have to fight back in every lane being used against us.

[They] spend a lot of time & resources to sell their narratives & keep people asleep. If no one was there to expose the lies, no one would wake up.

We aren't just awakening the people now, we are awakening the world's future. We could wake up the next 2Pac, or the Parents of a future President. You don't have to believe there is a Plan to see that Q has had a positive impact.

~T edit: Discussed all this here many times. This is a great Tweet, however Not to be argumentative, but I'd like to correct the record, and to be clear, ALL of this was ILLEGAL.

1947 [cia] Operation Mockingbird allowed propaganda on other countries to effect regime change.
1948 Smith-Mundt Act expressly forbid it on Americans.
[kenyan] 2012 NDAA allowed the use of propaganda on Americans.
2013 congress rewrote Smith-Mundt, modifying it into law. 

https://x.com/AAnon55/status/1825006749905994126?t=da-ignyWBYoahO49K6re-w&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 7:42 pm

No, not Robert De Niro 🤭

Leftist/Liberals now understand that rules apply to them to and things are not one sided as they once were when Dorsey & Gadde was running this platform. We are in a different time now and they will now feel the burn. So they better start doing some self reflection and realize things do not revolve around them. 

Calling for violence against people without repercussions will no longer fly. They have been doing this since 2016. And it has gone on long enough. So many people have been attacked in this country for supporting Donald Trump. Quite a few have even been killed. 

And I noticed it was always soft targets. Women. Children. Elderly men. And it was always a crowd. And you know what I noticed? Google censors those types of stories to protect the extreme left from scrutiny to sustain the illusion that it is only  the far right that are violent. 

60-year-old Bernell Tremmell was killed for holding "Vote For Donald Trump" signs in front of a store. Ofcourse this is among many open attacks cheered on from those Liberals. This is why Democracy is the most dangerous thing a country can have. Because it only means "Mob Rule". You do not agree with them and it's off with your head. 

Well hopefully once those military Tribunals are open to the public we will get to see many heads roll after that guillotine cord is pulled for those who committed "Crimes Against Humanity" that most liberals support to this day. Then they will understand what Law & Order is and not "Do as you are told". 

@robertdeniro

https://x.com/Prolotario1/status/1825175213379670526?t=w6zVXaojfD-ealKxYA7t5w&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:05 pm

:boom::boom::boom:KABQQQQQM:boom::boom::boom:
:bangbang:117% PROOF OF GAPCODES:bangbang:
:bangbang:2 MONTHS:bangbang: BEFORE THE ELECTION TRUMP HITS A TIMESTAMP HE ONLY HIT ONES IN THE :bangbang:2ND MONTH:bangbang:OF HIS 1ST ADMINISTRATION!

EXACTLY 2754 DAYS APART

DROPPING A:point_right:MEME:point_left: REGARDING THE CORRUPT DEMOCRATS
WHAT ARE THE ODDS DROP 2754 SAYS:
-:point_right:MEMES:point_left: ARE IMPORTANT
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES?
- W/O ILLEGAL VOTE D'S LOSE

:rotating_light:Join us on Rumble for decode explanations that will Rock Your World!
Live Tomorrow Monday AUG 19TH for the Trump Rally I'm York, Pennsylvania:sunglasses::point_down:
https://rumble.com/v58o9kl-grasshopper-live-decode-show-trump-marathon-july-27th.html?mref=efda5&mc=1dk0a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:08 pm

Tironianae :tangerine: :tangerine: Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [8/18/2024 2:28 PM]
:bangbang:2 MONTHS:bangbang: BEFORE THE ELECTION TRUMP HITS A TIMESTAMP HE ONLY HIT ONES IN THE :bangbang:2ND MONTH:bangbang:OF HIS 1ST ADMINISTRATION!

EXACTLY 2754 DAYS APART

:rotating_light:Join us on Rumble for decode explanations that will Rock Your World!
Live Tomorrow Monday AUG 19TH for the Trump Rally I'm York, Pennsylvania:sunglasses::point_down:
https://rumble.com/v58o9kl-grasshopper-live-decode-show-trump-marathon-july-27th.html?mref=efda5&mc=1dk0a

Tironianae :tangerine: :tangerine: Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [8/18/2024 2:49 PM]
DJT (https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/112984289383451953):flag_us: “KAMALA’S NEW PRICE CONTROL POLICY RAISES ALARMS OVER SIMILARITIES TO COMMUNIST MEASURES”
Timestamp: 1:50/13:50
Comms: MEASURES
—>(1) drop w/13:50

:droplet:1585—We told you PROOFS were going to be important VERY SOON.🧨
New eyes.
BE READY.:eyes:🧨
5:5?🧨
We thank you for your service.
Q
>>
We stand.🧨
We fight.🧨
TOGETHER.
Organized RIOTS being planned.
COUNTER MEASURES IN PLACE.
Resistance far smaller than portrayed by MSM.🧨
ATTACKS will intensify.
You, collectively, are a MASSIVE THREAT.
Censorship applied to scale down impact/reach.
IT’S FAILING.🧨
Trust yourself.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.🧨

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:16 pm

Referring to kamala addressing crowd with red flag with 'hammer and sickle' emblazed on it.
and
Jun 04, 2020 7:49:59 PM EDT
Q
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal  (people assuming Biden)
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Tironianae :tangerine: :tangerine: Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [8/18/2024 2:28 PM]

EXACTLY 2754 DAYS APART

Join us on Rumble for decode explanations that will Rock Your World!

Tironianae :tangerine: :tangerine: Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [8/18/2024 2:49 PM]

Tironianae :tangerine: :tangerine: Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [8/18/2024 2:51 PM]

& I think RED1: POTUS Twitter removal will be BIDEN’S POTUS account on X removed bc of D5 & Kabala stepping in.

EAM = EMERGENCY ACTION MESSAGE (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message):rotating_light: (EAM) is a preformatted message that directs nuclear-capable forces[1] to execute specific Major Attack Options (MAOs) or Limited Attack Options (LAOs) in a nuclear war. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_warfare) They are the military commands that the US military chain of command would use to launch a nuclear strike.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:19 pm

Final day of the Iowa State Fair 2024 ENJOY

~T edit: Final Day. Harvested?

https://x.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1825161156425638394?t=ew93hpPzBpDaRiz27Z2bSA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:21 pm

DELTA FOR TOMORROW  AUG 19

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 GVShVjMakAE31lW?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 GVShVikWIAAYUg7?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next