Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 7:13 am

If you can, step away from all of the noise for just a moment. Really concentrate on these two realizations.

#1. Mark Zuckerberg was illegally and unethically approached by senior members of the Democrat party, senior managers of the FBI, and senior members of United States government agencies...and asked to manipulate social media interactions in their favor, and to suppress the voice of Donald Trump and his supporters. Zuckerberg agreed and knowingly violated numerous federal laws in the process. He committed election tampering and election fraud at the request and direction of the Democrat party. Zuckerberg cooperated with multiple worldwide media outlets by boosting fake news stories and then suppressed exculpatory evidence proving that @realDonaldTrump is innocent of the crimes and actions democrats accuse him of. Zuckerberg used his massive META empire including Facebook and Instagram to interrupt, suppress, and silence the constitutionally protected free speech of American citizens who were defending Donald Trump. Zuckerberg censored millions of voices that spoke out against democrat COVID-19 lockdowns and protocols. He forcefully removed scientific findings, articles, and studies from Facebook and Instagram that proved the Democrat claims about COVID-19 were false. Zuckerberg knows that all of this was criminal in nature and knows that he can go to prison for a very long time if he was ever caught.

#2. Zuckerberg just admitted to all of it.

Now think. What could possibly scare or convict Zuckerberg so deeply that he would admit to all of this? What would cause him to expose the government's weaponization of social media?

In a letter to United States House Representative Jim Jordan...and then in several live appearances in front of media cameras, Zuckerberg admitted to all of the above, and more. We work hard to fight for our Constitutional rights...but many of you wonder why we also "Trust The Plan"? Here's just one small clue.

We knew six years ago that Zuck would roll over and tell all. It was just a matter of enough time going by...for it to make the biggest impact.

https://x.com/TheReal40_Head/status/1828639403226570945?t=zNCordA2LOZhRr6VrDQ7eg&s=19
--------------------

Leaked Video Of Mark Zuckerberg warning his staff not to take the COVID Vaccine , but Yesterday he admitted he regretted working with the Biden and Harris  administration to censor Covid information online

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 7:14 am

BOOM! :boom:

China 

The USA has been the Jewish Satanic Cult’s (Roths) play thing since its inception. (Via nation of DC - note Satanic layout)

Their propaganda has created an illusion that US foreign policy has ever been anything but Jewish World Domination.

Slaves no more. :zap:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 12:03 pm

"CASTLE ROCK"

The Event to go down on Biden.
Everyone blames Biden.
Military Overturns the Election.
King Trump saves the day. 
Hero.

The King steps aside 
The opposition charges the King's Position. 
A Major Event Goes Down.
[FAKE] Global War Scenario Activating All Militaries WorldWide.

In Real Life.
The Police & Court System rule the land. 
NESARA/GESARA comes in.
All Judges, Police & Lawyers must stand down WORLDWIDE. The corrupt ones arrested. The others Retrained in Constitutional 1776 Law.

Back to the Chess Board.
By activating a World War scenario
The Kings Men (Military) go from being  Pawns & Bishops(Below) the Police to becoming Kings & Queens. (Above) They then Mop Up the other team 

Flawless
Planet Earth Liberated.
"When Q said "Do Anons Know What Is About To Be Unleashed" 
This Exactly^^
All those Dog Comms

https://t.me/X11322311X

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 12:08 pm

I find your comment very accurate, but in this case I only shared the information of Ezra Cohen, like you the only thing I want is for this movie to end, personally I have 2 deceased relatives killed by the Vax, one with a stroke and the other with Turbo Cancer, not counting friends and clients. But it is the only way that this does not happen to Civil Wars or a Nuclear War, which would be much worse, it is incredible but there are still civilian and military people who believe that Biden and Hillary are alive. The mental programming of the Planet has been very successful for the Cabal and that is why Q, must be advancing little by little. But based on the latest events and the messages of the insiders I think there is little left, at least I hope so. I can only give you encouragement and say that something that has been built by the cabal for years, maybe centuries, cannot collapse overnight. There are still members of the Cabal infiltrated everywhere and with power (Military, Police) except for the U.S., people in other countries are completely without any kind of weapons and if the civilian population were to rise up it would be a massacre, and that is precisely what the Cabal wants. We must remain firm and alert. We must also be prepared with food and water for at least a month and if you can get a gun to defend your home even better. The Patriot movement cannot decline we must continue to support until Victory or all the sacrifices of Millions of People will have been in vain. Greetings, Brother Patriot.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 2:01 pm

Well this is major news — using Starlink to subvert Ericsson’s grip over control of our Telecommunications and 911 Emergency Services… :eyes::100:🪄

~T edit: More on Ericsson, as well as a solution. Might as well know about it. There's far more to Starlink than you know. Another excellent thread from my friend MRK.

https://x.com/Vltra_MK/status/1828577905699393713?t=jNrywY--Xe6bk9icAVYjmw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 2:02 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

SpaceX Starlink to offer free emergency services access for mobile phones globally.

This will allow people to make emergency calls via mobile phones, even in areas where traditional cellular service might not be available.

https://x.com/cb_doge/status/1828532160569188599?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 5:40 pm

The Revolution of Med Beds Technology: Trump’s Impact and Life-Changing Benefits for Veterans and Babies

In a world where the boundaries of science and technology are constantly being pushed, the advent of Med Bed technology stands out as a beacon of hope and potential transformation. Imagine a world where DNA regeneration, limb reconstruction, and the healing of previously incurable ailments are not just possible but commonplace. This isn’t a scene from a science fiction movie; it’s a vision of our near future, driven by groundbreaking advancements and an unwavering commitment to human welfare.

The Promise of Med Beds. Med Bed technology promises to revolutionize healthcare as we know it. This innovative technology is said to have the ability to regrow organs, repair damaged DNA, and reverse the effects of aging in just a matter of minutes. According to proponents, a 15-minute session in a Med Bed can reverse 30 years of aging. This could mean the end of numerous chronic conditions, such as cancer, autism, fibromyalgia, Alzheimer’s, and many others.

The technology behind Med Beds purportedly utilizes light spectrums and frequencies to achieve these miraculous results. By manipulating these elements, Med Beds can restore balance and health to the human body, effectively making traditional medical procedures obsolete. President Donald Trump hinted at this revolutionary technology when he declared, “Within a year’s time or so almost all hospital procedures will be obsolete.”

The Marvel of Med Bed Technology. Med Beds, a term that sounds straight out of a science fiction novel, are real and are set to transform medical treatments. This technology, long suppressed from the public eye, is now emerging due to a shift in planetary consciousness and the demand for transparency. Med Beds employ advanced light spectrums and frequencies to achieve what was once considered impossible in the medical field.

Follow my channel, stay updated
https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 5:41 pm

…Q - TIME IS UP... 08/30

They Had Their Chance.

Now, It’s Ours.

What Happens Next Will Shock the World.

THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL.

Red October = Fall of the Elite

The Best is Yet to Come.

God is in Command.

…Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 5:42 pm

In the makings
QUANTUM - Financial System, Voting System, Healing, Physics etc
Everything is going QUANTUM.

Hence why POTUS all hospital equipment will be obsolete.
Blow me down Hospitals & Cancer Treatments are being Cyber Attacked WorldWide and being shutdown.
They are shutting down Elective Surgeries because we have Med Beds coming.
#NikolaReady

See Elekta Cyber Attack. RADIATION THERAPY SHUTDOWN.
See Queensland & Victorian Hospitals Cyber Attacked. All Elective Surgeries permanently stopped.

Many hospitals in USA are being attacked but not in media 
Many in Europe.
People LLL

Official site of Quantum Financial System (QFS).:moneybag:

Quantum Financial System. (https://t.me/+9c_RzxhDf6E5ZDAx)
- https://t.me/+9c_RzxhDf6E5ZDAx

Follow my channel, stay updated:point_down:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:07 am

In deep discussions with Mil. INTEL source (s)...

"WWG1WGA" is a Military protocol that pertains to Cheyenne mountain...( Where Tesla created a time traveling machine connected to Inner ground zero energy//)/ > the looking glass is only looking into the future past and present.... But the Real Tesla machine is time traveling connected to ground zero energy that connects to the stratosphere and universal energy.....///
The connection between TESLA.. TRUMP ( John G. TRUMP)//// 

John G. Trump connection to TESLA is deeper than reported and worked in the same field and were just minutes apart ( same neighborhood) living and working in the same field....

///According to MIT, Prof Trump focused on high voltage phenomena, electron acceleration and the interaction of radiation with living and non-living matter. He also designed X-ray generators.....///

> From insiders.. The Philadelphia experiment connects Tesla/Trump in the creation of the time traveling program....( But not revealed by MSM)///

_____
WWG1WGA is a military protocol to activate the TESLA time Machines under Cheyenne mountains that has been locked down since 2016 under the order of TRUMP ....
>The Switzerland particle accelerator machine in ( CERN)
Was a failure... And could not produce enough energy to create the Worm holes....//TESLA work was stolen by the DEEP state after his death and[ they] tried creating the time machine of his stolen blue prints of the machine..( which was created but FAILED)///)) the failure was due to inside placed White HATS who deliberately sabotage the CERN PROJECTS..
... in 2017 ... The control of CERN came under U.S. Military white HATS CONTROL<

_ now the WWG1WGA all protocol had been initiated.. IN CERN - CHEYENNE MOUNTAINS.

The WWG1WGA protocol refers to HUMANS on earth traveling into the NEXT dimension as one....

>SKY EVENT
Q

Subscribe for more:
@OfficialTuckerCarlsonTV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:08 am

Benevolent aliens, their free energy, and their healing technology

The aliens came with advanced weapons that could be used by humanity with the Universal Rules of Engagement. They cannot engage our enemies for us, but can help us with their technologies. However, they can engage the enemy if asked to do so when things are beyond the capabilities of the white hats to combat the enemy’s superior technology.

The plan called for the employment of warriors on both sides of the veil. The highest technology must be available to find and defeat the entrenched enemy. Evil has technology far beyond the ability of the Earth Alliance military to defeat, so this technology had to be imported from the advanced benevolent aliens of Star Systems< a i=2> which had proven their effectiveness against intruders.

Their technology was not offensive weapons of war, but rather their weapons of defense based on love and self-determination. This avoided any karmic responsibility.

The White Hats include many militaries around the world carrying the major burden of engaging with and completely eliminating the enemy. It is the egoless awakened humans who put themselves in danger for the greater good of all humanity.

Can you imagine the horror of entering a dark tunnel to find the enemy, going through a firefight to eliminate the cowards who tortured and killed our children, and then seeing the broken, tortured, gruesome bodies of the children as they cling to what semblance of life they have left? Vomit bags are issued with their combat equipment,

Let’s provide these brave men and women with a medical bed to clear their minds so they can come home to their families and have a divine life with all of us. Children and other victims will first be treated via medical beds. They are in the hands of God’s loving AE.

As we support them patiently, consciously, in every way outside this arena, spreading the good news made behind the scenes by the Earth Alliance, let us resolve to dedicate our lives and our funds RV Zim to end the battle against the poverty and tragedies that humanity has endured at the hands of these evil beings.

Subscribe for more:
@OfficialTuckerCarlsonTV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:10 am

Insider information!

900 bankers dragged from a secret meeting to Gitmo: surveillance and swift arrests serve justice!

Around 900 bankers, the titans of our financial cosmos, gathered, presumably to conclude what was one of the most important assemblies of the year.

The goal? To initiate the RV (Currency Revaluation), a fundamental shift in global economic dynamics that promises to recalibrate the distribution of wealth and usher in an unprecedented era of financial equity.

Yet here we are, still waiting, pawns in a game we barely understand. Just when it seemed the time for change had arrived, it looked like Gesara (a set of economic reform proposals advocating justice and transparency in governance) was about to be implemented.

However, it was abruptly halted by the banking elites who, fearing the loss of their control and influence, conspired to prevent this transformative policy from taking effect.

The world economy is controlled by the issuance of fake money. By controlling the issuance of money through credit, the Rothschilds control the entire global economy. They can expand or block it at will.

The depression that began in 2008 was another creation of the Rothschilds to advance their centralized global financial agenda and introduce the long-planned global central bank.

Subscribe for more:
@OfficialTuckerCarlsonTV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:11 am

Mass Arrest:point_right: World’s largest Military Sting Operation in Progress in over 32 Major Countries.
The crimes were all connected to the UN/ Gates/ Big Pharma/ Big Tech/ Vatican/ Rothschilds, etc.
…White Hat Intel on Fri. 23 August 2024

“We have started Mass Arrests.”
…White Hats on Fri. 23 August 2024

Subscribe for more:
@OfficialTuckerCarlsonTV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:12 am

Satan. Cabal. Satanic Worshippers. Those that run and control the world and its inhabitants at every level of society. MSM. You are out of options. The US Military is coming for you. The Revelation is real. The whole world is about to see you drop. In awe. Pavel Durov left Russia when the government tried to control his social media company, Telegram. But in the end, it wasn’t Putin who arrested him for allowing the public to exercise free speech. It was a western country, a Biden administration ally and enthusiastic NATO member, that locked him away. Pavel Durov sits in a French jail tonight, a living warning to any platform owner who refuses to censor the truth at the behest of governments and intel agencies. Darkness is descending fast on the formerly free world. 

Subscribe for more:
@OfficialTuckerCarlsonTV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:13 am

Q: The Military is the Only Way!

Special Operations, Psychological Operations, and Counterinsurgency!

Arrests and military tribunals are coming SOON! The Clintons, Bidens, Obamas, Soros, Fauci, Schiff, Pelosi, Bill Gates, etc. will all end up in Guantanamo.

They will be tried and executed for high treason, sedition, and crimes against humanity! Trump and the Q team set a trap!

(They) took the bait! Trump caught them all! When do you play the Trump card? At the end of the game!

The Best is Truly Yet to Come! Justice is Coming! It's Time for Arrests, Military Tribunals, and Executions!

After We Win, We Will Never Lose Again! Are You Ready to Be Part of History?

The satanic NWO Deep State Criminal Cabal partnered with corrupt politicians, propaganda media, Big Tech, big corporations, and the Hollywood and entertainment industries to destroy our great nation!

Spoiler alert: In the end, God wins!

Subscribe for more:
@OfficialTuckerCarlsonTV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:14 am

President DONALD TRUMP has given the green light.

Global Alliance to Take Over Major Fake News Media and Make Mass Arrests

Subscribe for more:
@OfficialTuckerCarlsonTV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:14 am

Pay attention in the near future.. 
It's very close :point_down::point_down::point_down:

PROJECT ODIN=EBS

We know that something powerful will take down the Mossad Media satellite. This will cause a worldwide communications blackout, transitioning us to a Quantum System. This is called PROJECT ODIN. In essence, it provides a reason to activate Military EBS.
Starlink is up and seemingly ready for the Army to activate the worldwide Emergency Broadcast System.

The Odin Project, as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz, is a powerful cross-platform Anti-Cheat Engine and part of Quantum Starlink. These new Quantum Systems are protected by secret space programs beyond the reach of the Cabal.

Q tells us that Mossad media assets will be eliminated.  has repeatedly stated that there will be a big Biblical scenario where they present it as World War 3 but in reality they will activate the Military worldwide and then start bombing all the This satanic place.

This will release the NESARA/GESARA funds and then we the people will begin to rebuild. This event is truly biblical.
What are some of the larger Satanic Illuminati sites in the world? Q showed us things like:
* Vatican
* Buckinghan Palace
* Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany)
* 3GD in China
*Cern at Swiss/French Border possibly
* Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
* Israel/Khazarians control CCP
* Communication etc
* 34 Satanic buildings and dams will fall

Many events will also take place such as:
* Rods of God/DEW (Directed Energy Weapons) used on Satan-targeted sites worldwide
* Planes and trains will be grounded
*Lights/Energy will be turned off briefly as they switch to Tesla free energy
* Bitcoin Server/Data Center will be hacked and shut down forever
* 99.5% of cryptocurrencies will disappear, including Chinese Coins
* ISO20022 coins backed by Precious Metals will be available
* WW3 scare event will take place
* Nuclear siren
* Water events
* The stock market collapsed
* Global martial arts rules
* CASTLE ROCK - Background Julian Assange
* Quantum system
* Odin project enabled
* Nesara / Gesara / RV
* Revealing the election through the Military Court - FISA
* Military trial
* 10 countries will run EBS for worldwide coverage
* Tremendous truths revealed
* Trump and Kennedy inaugurations
* ISRAELI MOSSAD has controlled world media out of America.
* Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink
* The new quantum system will be protected by secret space programs beyond the reach of the Cabal
* Satanic Media assets will be removed.
* Israeli intelligence was forced to withdraw
* Media assets will be removed
* After communications are disabled, John F Kennedy Jr will appear.

To convert to Gesara/Greatness, they must play this fake World War 3 scenario to sound the sirens in each National Military Command Center. This is to justify to the entire planet many things that have taken place. The Gesara Military Law was implemented which included Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions, executions etc. As usual, all armies will be there to help build new things. We have achieved freedom, saved our children and freed the world of corrupt governments and enslavers.

Subscribe for more:
@OfficialTuckerCarlsonTV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 11:16 am

:bangbang:EZRA COHEN && DTJ MOAB:bangbang:
As DJT Drops a Hint to Expose:
:boom:HRC RAW.VID5:5:boom:

EZRA DROPS:
:boom:REVEAL.:boom:
At 1056

##1056
RacheI ChandIer (HUM4N TR4FF!CK!N6)

854 (https://qalerts.net/?n=854)
Mar 06, 2018 1:09:09 AM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo 
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].
WE must work TOGETHER.
WE are only as strong as your VOICE.
YOU must organize and BE HEARD.
THIS is why they keep you DIVIDED and in the DARK.
WEAK.
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.
Dark to LIGHT.
EVIL surrounds us.
WE are FIGHTING for you.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours [end].
Q

1056 (https://qalerts.net/?n=1056)
Apr 06, 2018 6:01:36 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 
Apr 06, 2018 5:55:45 PM EDT
Anonymous 
Apr 06, 2018 5:48:56 PM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 
>>924953
Epstein’s plane.
Who is she?
Follow friends.
Friends lead to others.
Open source.
Q

ClipboardImage.png (https://qalerts.net/media/4c417d4371da8843e81b1160f09a59202b6a1a7cde76c90ec654ead27d8b59d8.png)
>>924883
>>925052
>Ray (Rachel) Chandler
>>925189
Why is E so vocal against POTUS?
Biggest connection missing.
Focus on friends (2).
(1) F
(1) M
(1) Presidential pardon.
(1) 187 MS_13
Purpose.
Q

https://x.com/gh17tafkag/status/1829178988520202699?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 12:01 pm

Trump’s ‘Liberty’ post includes a 17 second video.
Happens to have a delta of 113 days from his, “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!’ post. 
113 = 11.3

The timestamp of Trump’s post = 8:57
Q857 includes: Do you believe in coincidences?

https://x.com/cowboyw2b2/status/1829200025748156615?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 1:24 pm

Financial Collapse Imminent
Rumor: Biden to be Arrested
Quantum Computer Has Been Activated.
We are Go.
GREEN LIGHT
DIGITAL WAR
REMEMBER WHY WE STARTED.
IF WE FAIL, THEN FREEDOM FAILS.
…Q Victory, Q Leaked

Quantum Financial System. (https://t.me/+RofnGoMK3PRlODZh)
- https://t.me/+RofnGoMK3PRlODZh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 8:12 pm

Fri. 30 Aug. Situation Update: NUCLEAR WAR INCOMING?, CHERNOBYL LIKE EVENT HAPPENING, SIEZED FBI DOCS HAVE EVIDENCE FORMER PRESIDENTS TORTURED/ATE CHILDREN, 
NOV 5, DESANTIS TOURS GITMO, 
BLACKOUT POWER GRID FAILURE, MOD, 
WW DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST GLOBALISM, WALMART/AMAZON, 
CHINA PREPS FOR WAR, MORE JAB DEATH/ADVERSE EVENTS REVEALED, 
FBI/DS COUP ATTEMPT REVEALED, MAJOR CYBER ATTACKS, WHITE HAT INTEL, NAZI HISTORY, MAJOR MULTIPLE EVENTS AT PLAY, 
FOOD SHORTAGES, 
STARLINK SATELLITE LAUNCH AND MORE.

https://t.me/Official_MrPool 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 8:14 pm

DID  YOU KNOW THAT A CARGOSHIP OWNED BY JP MORGAN CHASE WAS SEIZED WITH NEARLY 20 TONS OF COCAINE? - STREET VALUE 1.3 BILLION 

Join: Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+Eg0GqP_fv1gzMTI0) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 8:33 pm

BREAKING!:rotating_light: El Paso is on high alert as a dangerous Venezuelan gang which has been described as MS-13 on steroids is surging into the US. - Fox News

“The Mexican border state of Chihuahua is on alert for members of a violent Venezuelan gang called Tren de Aragua, or TdA, after receiving reports that members of the gang were moving through the state to cross into the U.S. near El Paso, Texas.

They're extremely aggressive. It's not as if they're a passive group, or they want to quietly go about things…They're coming from Venezuela, one of the most war-torn countries over the last decade. So, they're battle-hardened in many ways. And they've made this trek from there to here.“

Between this, and Aurora, CO being overrun and taken over by violent Venezuelan gangs, you can BET that there is some kind of MAJOR TERRORIST ATTACK coming on a MASS SCALE before the election, invoking Martial Law.

I think that may be their master plan to STOP IT.

PREPARE for the absolute WORST case scenario.

https://x.com/tpv_john/status/1829303945300168705?s=46

@TikTokNews45

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 9:17 pm

FALL OF CABAL: Discover the Criminal Network that Terrorizes Humanity – The World Renowned Docuseries “THE FALL OF THE CABAL”

Who is really behind the wars that devastate humanity?

Why are breakthrough cancer cures always suppressed?

How come most of humanity is unhealthy, weak, tired or depressed?

Where do the millions of children go, that disappear every year?

What is the true cause of the extensive corruption in governments?

Courageous journalists have been doing in depth research to answer these – and many more – critical questions.

What is the true reason for the unspeakable suffering of humanity?

Who is pushing the tsunami of perversion, violence, and wickedness in the entertainment industry?

How come most food is filled with toxins that wreak havoc on the health of humanity?

For what reason are our soil, skies, and water constantly poisoned?

You will find the answer in the world renowned docuseries THE FALL OF THE CABAL.

These groundbreaking documentaries expose the hidden entities behind the criminal governments, election fraud, media deception, toxic food industry, corrupt health care, and so on.

They are like the mafia, only much worse…

Stay tuned...

Join and share my channel immediately:
https://t.me/+m4fRQKWJnj1hYjUx �

BACKUP CHANNEL 
https://t.me/+hS4FzDyf8ww1YmE5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 9:18 pm

REAL DROPS>];
:warning: NOW_HERE'S THE REAL DROPS AND COMMS; THAT PUTIN GAVE IN THE INTERVIEW WAS POISED FOR THE WORLD [ DS] MILITARY INTEL. DAVOS. CIA. CLINTONS. ROCKEFELLERS ETC ETC ECT GLOBALIST ECT ETC ETC+++++

>PUTIN told CARLSON and the world that the deep state U.S. government should make peace with Elon Musk ( USSF + CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN+ TRUMP+ ALLIANCE) 
_PUTIN stated the importance and genius of Elon Musk for the future
//// >> The reason why Putin said Elon Musk is important is because Putin knows Elon Musk is working with the military USSF ( I have told you this many times he was placed by Trump and funded by kash Patel >ezra  Trump's DOD for many reasons)... PUTIN also knows the worlds most powerful A.I system has already been created by USSF. CHEYENNE+ MUSK SPACE X MILITARY HIDDEN OPERATIONS
( I had told you several times white HATS are in control of a powerful important A I. system that is being released that can over power any deep state .Mil . Industrial complex/ [ DS] intelligence systems )

PUTIN DROP>]: THE REAL TRUTH OF THIS IMPORTANT DROP OF ELON MUSK IS THIS
_
>> >>>THE WORLD MILITARY ALLIANCE+ TRUMP+ PUTIN+ XI. + MODI+ BIN SALMAN are going to place ELON MUSK as head of the NEW UNITED NATIONS_
>TO BE REBUILT IN THE FUTURE AFTER THE WORLD COLLAPSE AND EXPOSURE OF NATO. UNITED NATIONS CORRUPTION SCANDALS AND AFTER THE COMING 11.3 MILITARY OPERATIONS
AND WORLD MILITARY COURTS AND TRIBUNALS 

_In late 2025 Trump will place MUSK into public spotlight for having SPACE X TECHNOLOGY playing large role in restoring order through the world after the 2024 riots. blackouts, banking collapse and TRUMP will
Commend MUSK for the importance of his role in Starlink's mportant world communications and Militaries access the earth using his technology for helping save the world 

:point_up: THIS IS ALL A SET UP BY THE WHITE HATS FROM BEGINNING TO END OF TAKING DOWN THE CORRUPT UNITED NATIONS CONTROLLED BY CIA AND GLOBALIST ELITES AND DEEP AGENCIES
_TRUMP/ USSF CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN HAVE THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IN A.I. SYSTEMS THAT HAS ALREADY ATTACKED THE DEEP STATE A.I. SYSTEMS THE PAST 2 YEARS AND CREATED A COLLAPSE OF THE [ DS] IMF. WORLD BANKS ELITE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS AND OPERATIONS...... This all connects to real military operations of taking down UKRAINE WORLD money LAUDERING operations and the crime syndicate in Ukraine
( Old Nazis operations that control the [ DS] military in Ukraine regime INITIATED by CIA plus GERMAN KAZARIANS ROTHSCHILDS ROCKERFELLERS+ETC)

The REAL TRUTH> the deep state. DAVOS GROUP. WEF. CIA. CORRUPTED EU OPERATIONS, NATO AND THE GLOBALIST+
> can no longer move forward with their NEW WORLD ORDER and global control operations as USSF+ MUSK STARLINK + TRUMP+ CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN+ WORLD MILITARY ALLIANCE have taken near FULL CONTROL of the world DIGITAL OPERATIONS THROUGH SUPER ADVANCED A.I. SYSTEMS.

:warning: ( IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND HOW USSF CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN GOT A HOLD OF THE A.I. KNOWLEDGE THAT CAME FROM UNDER THE EARTH AND POWER OF THE UNIVERSAL TRANSMISSION OF ENERGY AND INFORMATION THROUGH THE GALAXY....
>>>> ANTARCTICA>> COLORADO MOUNTAINS 
( CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN USSF ) Are very important inside the creation of SUPER ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY)+ INFINITE ENERGY
____
read the next DROP on ANTARCTICA AND CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN BELOW that is connected to PUTINS COMMS; he DROPPED

BACKUP CHANNEL 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 9:20 pm

WIRES>
( From different parts of the world the same INTEL is DROPping)

What is happening is that a centuries-old Satanic plan to use three world wars to turn the planet into a giant slave plantation has ended in failure. The Khazarian Mafia hoped to use this plan to rule the world from Israel and greater Khazaria (Ukraine+Khazakhstan etc.). Instead, as we shall see below, the KM have been decisively defeated in the Ukraine and will soon be in Israel.

"Ukraine is an essential piece that we cannot afford to lose on the geopolitical chessboard…our current path…means that our global order is dead on its’ feet,” admits Nathaniel Rothschild who has taken over the KM now that much of the Octagon group has been neutralized.

The defeat of this plan means many borders may return to a situation similar to what existed before the KM engineered World War I, the sources say.

In other words, Germany will return to something of its’ First Reich borders, the Austro-Hungarian Empire may re-emerge as a republic and the Turkish Ottoman Empire may once again turn Judea (misleadingly called Palestine or Israel) into a protectorate. Needless the say the rights and autonomy of the Poles, Jews and Judeans (“Palestinians”), etc. would be protected under such a scenario.

However, the changes may be more far-reaching than that because the satanic UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION is set to be dismantled as a result of the victory of the American people in their second revolution. The Republic of the United States of North America is likely to emerge as a replacement for the corporation when all the dust settles.

This may all sound far-fetched but facts in the real world make this the most likely scenario.

The Jews know their own government attacked them to justify war in the Gaza Strip. 

Also, now even Jewish holocaust survivors are getting arrested for antisemitism [anti-satanism].

Haaretz, a major mainstream Israeli Newspaper said:

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who is meant to be leading the country, is a haunted politician facing the end of his career, with the present troubles compounding the serious criminal entanglement into which he maneuvered himself with his own hands. Netanyahu does not enjoy the public’s confidence, and most of his efforts are invested in his personal survival.

Last week leaders of all the Muslim countries gathered in response to the Satanic massacre of Judeans in Gaza ordered by the Satanist Netanyahu.

At the meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (IOC) in Saudi Arabia last weekend a consensus was reached to end Israeli mischief once and for all. The IOC countries agreed they would not be fooled by the KM into starting World War III. Instead, they will follow the playbook of the neighbors of the original Khazaria.

The IOC will issue an ultimatum to Israel and its’ KM overlords to stop their criminal and anti-social behavior around the world. They will threaten to attack Israel with an army of over 5 million that outnumbers them by 10 to 1 unless they arrest the war criminals in their government and subject themselves to Turkish guardianship.

This is why Tass reports Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is planning a “global initiative” to resolve the Gaza crisis.

Rockefeller slave Anthony Blinken gets the cold shoulder in Turkey as he tries to forestall this move. The current US regime has no credibility in the region.

Furthermore, any nuclear blackmail attempt by the Israelis will be countered by Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal.

No matter what though, this is not going to turn into the KM’s long-planned Gog (the G7) versus Magog (The SCO) all-out nuclear war scenario to kill 90% of humanity. The US, Chinese and Russian militaries will not go along. The US military is no longer under the control of the KM, Pentagon sources explain. Even if compromised leaders try to order such a scenario, 72% of Americans say they will not support their armed forces in the event of a major war. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2024 9:20 pm

ONCE QFS IS ACTIVATED, ALL GOVT'S WILL BE REDUCED BY 90-95% AND NEW ELECTIONS MUST BE HELD WW WITHIN 60 DAYS OR ALLIANCE MILITARY TAKE CONTROL.  NOV. ELECTION?  DOUBT IT ON CURRENT TIMELINE.

Quantum Financial System. (https://t.me/+PxcRbHu9FCM4OTNh)
● https://t.me/+PxcRbHu9FCM4OTNh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 8:55 am

BOOM! Trump Insider Reveals Arrest Warrants for Elites Behind Deadly Chemtrails—Justice is Coming!

Massive Arrests Incoming for Chemtrail Conspirators: Trump’s Bold Move to Take Down Global Elites

Get ready for the storm, patriots! Insider sources from Trump’s inner circle have leaked that arrest warrants are about to be issued for the elite figures behind the genocidal chemtrail operations. These elites have been poisoning our skies, manipulating weather, and committing crimes against humanity—but their time is up. The Trump team is taking action, and the truth is about to explode!

Chemtrails: The Silent War on Humanity

For years, we’ve watched the skies being crisscrossed with white trails, knowing something sinister was afoot. Now, we have the proof: these aren’t just harmless clouds—they’re toxic chemicals being sprayed by the elites to control the weather and us. Aluminum, barium, and other deadly substances are raining down on us, leading to health crises, environmental destruction, and even mind control. But thanks to Trump’s courage, the masterminds behind this operation are about to face justice.

The Trump Administration Strikes Back: Draining the Swamp

This isn’t just another conspiracy theory—this is real, and Trump’s team is ready to expose the truth. Arrest warrants are being prepared for the top players—those shadowy figures who’ve hidden behind governments, corporations, and military power for too long. These aren’t just low-level operatives; we’re talking about the elites at the very top who’ve orchestrated this global crime.

The Gold Hidden in Chemtrails: A Financial Motive Revealed

Why are they doing this? It’s not just about power—it’s about money. The elites have been using these chemtrails to manipulate global markets and maintain their stranglehold on wealth. But Trump’s team has uncovered their dirty secret, and their financial empire is about to crumble.

Kamala Harris Next in Line? The Political Fallout

And it’s not just the skies that are about to clear—politics is about to get a major shakeup. There are whispers that Kamala Harris might be next on the chopping block. Her involvement in these dark dealings could force her out of office, triggering a political earthquake that will change the course of history.

The End of Chemtrails—The Beginning of Freedom

This is the moment we’ve been waiting for. The arrest of these elites will mark the end of chemtrails and the beginning of a new era where the people are in control. No more lies, no more manipulation—just truth and justice.

Rise Up, Patriots—The Time is NOW!

Trump has lit the fuse, and it’s time for us to stand together. The elites are trembling because they know their time is up. Stay vigilant, stay informed, and prepare for the justice we’ve all been fighting for. The swamp is being drained, the truth is coming out, and we are taking back our country.

Get ready for the biggest takedown in history—justice is on the horizon!

BACKUP CHANNEL 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 9:00 am

BUNDLE OF STICKS:  An old man had a set of quarrelsome sons, always fighting with one another. On the point of death, he summoned his sons around him to give them some parting advice. He ordered his servants to bring in a bundle of sticks wrapped together. To his eldest son, he commanded, "Break it." The son strained and strained, but with all his efforts was unable to break the bundle. Each son in turn tried, but none of them was successful. "Untie the bundle," said the father, "and each of you take a stick." When they had done so, he called out to them: "Now, break," and each stick was easily broken. "You see my meaning," said their father. "Individually, you can easily be conquered, but together, you are invincible. Union gives strength."

https://truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/111774023086631678

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 9:08 am

Why markers, signposts, and deltas are important.  

Our intellect, will, and strength can take us a certain distance. There is a point, however, when you step outside of those vehicles and must go the rest of the journey fueled only by faith. It is a time for testing our resolve. Another way to imagine it might be to picture a time when you were lost on foot (in the woods) or driving in an unfamiliar region. You are tired, famished, confused, and worried. But then, just then, you see it: a familiar landmark or signpost. Suddenly, you're reinvigorated. Your hope rekindles. It's going to be okay. You're still a good distance from your dwelling, but you now know you're on the correct course and keep your eyes peeled for the next marker to emerge, each bringing you one step closer to safety - to HOME.  

http://www.robertsilverstone.com/wp-content/articles/How_to_Strengthen_Your_Resolve.pdf

https://truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/111988021418290962

https://archive.org/details/mans-search-for-meaning_202104/mode/2up

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 9:51 am

The Human Body as Liquid Crystal: A Gateway to Infinite Possibilities

Did you know that your body functions as a complex system of liquid crystals? According to declassified CIA research, the human brain, and by extension, the entire body, operates with the same properties as liquid crystals, capable of remarkable feats like superconductivity. This crystalline structure within us doesn’t just store information; it processes and transmits energy, allowing for potential manipulation of electromagnetic fields at will.

Our connective tissue systems, structured with highly ordered molecules—much like the DNA in our genes and the nerve cells in our brains—act as semiconductors, amplifying signals and conveying energy across the body. This crystalline framework isn’t just passive; it’s active, enabling us to channel energy, amplify thoughts, and even alter our reality.

The implications of this are profound. When we learn to master our consciousness, we unlock the ability to reshape our inner matrix. The brain, a quantum superconductor, aligns with the notion that consciousness itself is the most powerful tool at our disposal.

schoolofwisdom.newzenler.com/courses/gatewa…

https://twitter.com/kathrynwise6869/status/1829008188399858111?t=YDx2UfF25PYuV-epIia7zQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 9:51 am

The Human Body as Liquid Crystal: A Gateway to Infinite Possibilities

Did you know that your body functions as a complex system of liquid crystals? According to declassified CIA research, the human brain, and by extension, the entire body, operates with the same properties as liquid crystals, capable of remarkable feats like superconductivity. This crystalline structure within us doesn’t just store information; it processes and transmits energy, allowing for potential manipulation of electromagnetic fields at will.

Our connective tissue systems, structured with highly ordered molecules—much like the DNA in our genes and the nerve cells in our brains—act as semiconductors, amplifying signals and conveying energy across the body. This crystalline framework isn’t just passive; it’s active, enabling us to channel energy, amplify thoughts, and even alter our reality.

The implications of this are profound. When we learn to master our consciousness, we unlock the ability to reshape our inner matrix. The brain, a quantum superconductor, aligns with the notion that consciousness itself is the most powerful tool at our disposal.

schoolofwisdom.newzenler.com/courses/gatewa…

https://twitter.com/kathrynwise6869/status/1829008188399858111?t=YDx2UfF25PYuV-epIia7zQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 10:28 am

Much of this is a repost

:abc:ug 30
t.me/Whiplash347/58188
Q2017, Q2016 Corona Offline.
This week MASS CYBER ATTACKS.
t.me/Whiplash347/69942
t.me/Whiplash347/69944
t.me/Whiplash347/70351
t.me/Whiplash347/105278

Remember MBS is Santa and he will cut the Internet cables in the Red Sea. We then get the 3 Day Event which is "IRON EAGLE" t.me/Whiplash347/104825
Lobstr may go to 0/Zero, All exchanges will go to 0. And the transfer of wealth into Stellar will happen. Blockchains & Stock Markets.

- u.today/elon-musk-defeats-258-billion-dogecoin-doge-lawsuit
Ready for the Bot to removed. DOGETOKENITES. DOG>GOD May The Force Be With You.

What is the DATABASE system controlling the QFS called? Owned by Deloitte. In the middle of the Phoenix
ATOM. We await SPACEWALK to activate the QFS. Financial Innovation connected to Elon's Starlink. Remember Elon said DOGE To Mars
All the Doge's are connected including DOGETOKEN that the military/secret service put a Bot on it to control it from rising.

t.me/Intelsky/19965
Cyclone Asna - "The one to be acknowledged" "OIL & GAS"  "RED SEA CABLES" #GREATPROPHET17

:abc:ugust 31 - Princess Diana "Died"
Keys & Keystone, UBS 3 Keys, Ethereum, Gibraltar, Durham.
t.me/PrincessDiana_Q/258
Watch Kennedy Bridge Niger.

- www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/princess-dianas-death-to-be-examined-and-new-information-revealed-in-docuseries-who-killed-diana/FGSU4PV7ARH2XPJYBRVQ2GGI6Y/

:a:ept 1
t.me/RTnews_uc4/658
t.me/WatcherGuru/6557
:zap:Russia’s State Duma formally legalizes cryptocurrencies 
Cryptocurrency transactions are going to be partially legalized starting Sept 1.
t.me/crixfin/2638
t.me/ETReport/39795
:rotating_light::warning: Iran has issued a warning to all airlines to exercise caution when flying over certain areas of Iranian airspace starting from Sept 1.

Remember MBS is Santa and he will cut the Internet cables in the Red Sea. We then get the 3 Day Event which is "IRON EAGLE" t.me/Whiplash347/104825
Lobstr may go to 0/Zero, All exchanges will go to 0. And the transfer of wealth into Stellar will happen. Blockchains & Stock Markets.

Spacewalk launch now Sunday.
t.me/Whiplash347/105307

t.me/Whiplash347/104538
t.me/Whiplash347/104838
t.me/Whiplash347/112205
t.me/Whiplash347/116500
t.me/Whiplash347/116504
t.me/Whiplash347/116561 :rocket:
t.me/Whiplash347/116562
t.me/Whiplash347/116633
t.me/Whiplash347/117438
t.me/Whiplash347/117439
t.me/Whiplash347/117440
t.me/Whiplash347/117441
t.me/Whiplash347/117445
t.me/Whiplash347/117471
t.me/Whiplash347/117507
t.me/Whiplash347/117510
t.me/Whiplash347/117514
t.me/Whiplash347/149002

Hey MBS has a Pendulum too. Got to include that. t.me/spacewalkstellar

- youtu.be/tG7fk_DUz5g?si=2VpjjzkNveLzRI6q
Let's GO Project Odin.

President Trump just had a SPACEFORCE channel created too.
t.me/MAGA_Movement/631
t.me/US_Space_Force
t.me/MAGA_Movement/635
t.me/WatcherGuru/6571

US ARMY BOT
t.me/USARMYSTELLAR/31

:a:ept 2 
- Labor Day US.

:a:ept 3.
- t.me/Whiplash347/103490
- t.me/Whiplash347/139330

Trump Admin V2 SunLight Kills.
t.me/Whiplash347/51545
t.me/Whiplash347/82088
t.me/Whiplash347/101621

XDC, Trade Finance TradeFinex

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 1:33 pm

This took awhile to load for me.
The Black Rock info probably no longer applies, but it sure did then.
-----------------

Joachim Hagopian – Pedophilia & Empire: Satan Sodomy & The Deep State (36) Netherlands: The Pedophile Kingdom and Sodom and Gomorrah of the Modern World (1)
The lineage of former Holy Roman and French nobility comprises today’s House of Orange Nassau ruling over the constitutional monarchy of the Netherlands. The Dutch royalty owns major multinational corporations such as Royal Dutch Shell, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Philips Electronics and Holland America Line. The royal family has evolved its interests as a high level authority currently operating as a branch of the Vatican’s Roman empire, wielding considerable influence over such powerful entities as the Rand Corporation, Koch Industries, Princeton University (founded in honor of the House of Orange), some of the world’s largest banks including AMRO and investment firms like BlackRock, the largest financial asset management institution on the planet, worth an estimated $ 7.4 trillion in client assets.

Big story of The Royals and satanic sacrifice. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2024 1:38 pm

Free energy  Tesla   This was 2019

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidbressan/2019/07/10/how-nikola-tesla-planned-to-use-earth-for-wireless-power-transfer/
-

2 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:36 am

We have been watching a movie about a Worldwide Military Operation that has now successfully trapped the Washington Establishment. Since at least March 2020 the US has been occupied by a federalized active duty National Guard supported by the US Coast Guard, US Navy and thousands of World Alliance Military.

The Military’s Operation Castle Rock was exposing Biden Administration corruption and activating militaries worldwide including the US Military, that will step in to overturn 2020 Election results and restore Trump to his rightfully elected position as US President.

Phase One of their Mission is now complete.

Phase Two: SCOTUS has long decided on the Brunson vs. Adams case. Their long anticipated announcement in support of Brunson’s allegation that Congress failed to investigate Voter Fraud in the 2020 Election would to take down the Biden Administration and all of Congress.

On Fri. 30 Aug. 2024 the Carden Group received notice from a valid source in the US Military. The source asked that word be spread to have The People prepared for a SCOTUS announcement that the government will be shut down and replaced in the next 24 to 48 hrs.

Right now major Global Media Networks were being prepped for what was called the Great Comeback, or Disclosure Day — a synchronized global broadcast that will explain GESARA’s principles, the details of the Greatest Transfer of Wealth in Human History and the new global economic system. This broadcast will utilize the EBS and is expected to reach billions of people, providing them with the information needed to understand and embrace upcoming changes.

People across the Globe can look forward to 10 days of communication darkness where there will be shutdowns, but only in certain areas. The Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) will send out alerts. Banks will be closed, ATMs will not work, nor will debit/credit cards. We will need to have a minimum of 3 weeks of food, water. The Military will supply those resources if you do not have them available. There will be 24/7 education for the people airing 8 hours/reruns 3x/day.

Operation Castle Rock had been in motion for some time. Castle Rock was a Worldwide Military operation which would activate Project Odin, Operation Omicron Variant and the Quantum Systems.

Project Odin was a deeply classified secret military program focused on the development of advanced surveillance and cutting-edge weaponry, ranging from the interception of global communications to technologies capable of manipulating, or annihilating space infrastructure, including satellites involved in information, or cyber warfare.

Omicron Variant was the Military code for the arrest of Chinese Communist Party leaders, Pedophiles and Traitors, while saving the tortured children in their clutches.

Operation Castle Rock has been in effect for some time arresting, charging, holding court and Military Tribunals and carrying out sentences on Global and political Elite who have committed Treason to their sovereign countries. Like at GITMO, Diego Garcia, Pine Gap, Guam and Washington, D.C. hold these prisoners of high stature where Military Tribunals were being held and sentences executed.

The Castle Rock Event also brings about a return to 1776 principles, reverses the 1871 Act of England and the Balfour Declaration, requires that all judges, police and lawyers Worldwide stand down, while arresting the corrupt and retraining the rest in Constitutional 1776 Law.

Castle Rock will very soon rule vaccines illegal while freeing the availability of Med Bed treatments that not only reverses vaccine damage, but re-grows organs and limbs and in general, corrects all health problems.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:38 am

NESARA:point_right: Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days of GESARA’s announcement. Allows the new Republic of the U.S. to temporarily govern the country’s affairs until fair and legal elections can be held.
International Monitors will be present to prevent illegal voter ballot stuffing or fraudulent election activities of special interest groups.
 Eliminates all “states of emergency” thus declaring peace for every land abiding by GESARA and it’s alliance.
Allows the new Republic to physically remove or eliminate any obstacle impeding GESARA law.
Ceases all aggressive U.S. government military action worldwide.
Forces the U.S. military to immediately remove troops from all sovereign nations that no longer willingly accept them to reside on their soil (including Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Philippines, etc.).
Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law.
Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, platinum, and precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period, the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
Restores financial privacy.
Establishes peace throughout the world as monitored by the United Nations Security Council.
Releases unprecedented prosperity funds in a “share the wealth redistribution program” for every individual on Earth as well as the release of enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes across the planet. This means that every human being could become a multi-millionaire instantly without debt of any kind. This is in alignment with the Global Currency Reset & Revaluation (GCR-RV). Stay up-to-date on developments. Click here.
Enable the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, anti-gravity, and sonic healing machines.
Eliminates all current and future nuclear powered weaponry on Planet Earth.
Increases benefits to senior citizens and children.
Reinstates the Original Title of Nobility amendment.
Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the U.S. Department of Transportation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:39 am

White Hat Intel: NESARA / GESARA explained

“The End of Poverty, The End of Debt, The Beginning of a New Golden Age!” No Poverty, No Hunger, No Debt, Only Global Prosperity and Peace for ALL! Final Wake Up Call NESARA has merged with GESARA.

The announcement of GESARA will now affect the Republic along with the rest of the world amounting to a total of 206 sovereign nations. The new financial system is part of GESARA law.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:40 am

Lockdown 2.0 - Variation Protocol 

The Strait Of Hormuz is supposed to be shutting down all oil in the Persian Golf.

The White House is considering a "Climate Emergency" that will give Joe Biden Covid-19 type powers. 

FAA’s diversity push includes focus on hiring people with ‘severe intellectual’ and ‘psychiatric’ disabilities. 
----------

People this is a round about way where they are exploring every possible avenue to get people to stay home for another potential lockdown. 

• Nobody's wants to pay for more has due to the spike in prices. But ofcourse people need to go to work right?

• Climate Change excuse is another  Draconian thing that will go unchallenged due the carbon or green clause. 

• Passenger Flight risk from pilot disabilities who will now be eligible to acquire a license regardless of mental stability will discourage flying.
------------

The Strait of Hormuz is one major area that can cause a lot of disruption which would play right into the "National Climate Emergency"  that Joe Biden can wield giving him wartime powers. Ofcourse at this point we know by now this will be used as the bridge to the new system. J. Biden is not running anything. JAG/COG is. 

Because in 2020 there were a lot of round ups that took place that the military used to arrest people in these 3 areas. 

Government 

Entertainment 

Banking 

Not to mention the round up of congressman that was filmed which was uploaded by Nancy Drew years ago at the capitol. We are nearing the crescendo point to this operation. Donald Trump is in the crosshairs to be arrested. 

This ofcourse will open the doors for all past presidents to be taken down as well. 

This is a transition period we are undergoing to bring back national independence in our country. We do not need to rely on the Middle East for anything. We have more than enough when you think of the Keystone XL Pipeline that was shutdown by Joe Biden a few years ago. 

What would happen if we were to open this pipeline back up?

1. The Keystone XL Pipeline would provide a stable, reliable source of oil from Canada, reducing America's dependence on oil from more volatile regions of the world. This increased energy security could help insulate the U.S. from global supply disruptions and price fluctuations.

2. The construction and operation of the pipeline would create thousands of jobs in the energy sector, as well as in related industries such as manufacturing, transportation, and services. These jobs would provide a boost to local economies and help support American workers.

3. The increased supply of oil from the pipeline would help keep energy prices stable, which could stimulate economic growth by reducing costs for businesses and consumers. Lower energy prices could also make American industries more competitive in global markets.

Everything that we are seeing is moving us away from the old system. Even of it comes off as catastrophic. All of this is important for the new financial system taking shape everyday. 

Government Reform 

Financial Reform 

Economic Reform 

Education Reform 

These things will not be run like they have been over the past 5 decades or so. Iraq is not the only country revamping their entire country. Once the reinstatement occurs everything and everywhere will change forever. 

Nothing will be the same. 

Lockdown 2.0 

Soaring Energy Prices 

Public Transportation Restrictions 

Increased Work From Home Measures 

Increased Focus On Renewable Energy 

Global Economic Recession 

These are areas of concern if the Strait of Hormuz were to shutdown. But again this is only preparing us for the new system. Temporary but inconvenient and necessary. 

More on this soon.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:44 am

PROJECT ODIN will go together with the EAS/EBS... It is a military unit that supervises military forces in ground operations.
ODI N means:

●OBSERVE…
●DETECT…
●IDENTIFY…
●NEUTRALIZE.

During the EBS
Every major media channel on the planet will be…

The documentaries will be broadcast for 10 days all the channels on the planet will be taken over by the Alliance everything will be revealed political institutions famous religious

The final three days will reveal suppressed extraterrestrial life Patents and the new Earth.

PROJECT ODIN and military GESARA, a monumental combination that promises to overthrow the Cabal's hold on global power.
Prepare for the most dramatic change in modern history when the Military Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) emerges, signaling a new era of truth, justice and liberation.
The stage is set, the actors are in position, and the world is about to witness a seismic shift that will reshape the course of history.

PROJECT ODIN, a project shrouded in secrecy, is about to be revealed to the world.

But what is PROJECT ODIN and how does it connect to the military GESARA and the long-awaited Emergency Broadcast System (EBS)?

In this article, we delve into the heart of this remarkable transformation, revealing the hidden truths and unveiling the future that awaits us.

PROJECT ODIN: PROJECT ODIN, as cryptically mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz, is not just another codename; It is the key to dismantling the Mossad Media satellite network that has been at the center of global manipulation for too long.
This bold mission is not for the faint of heart; is the linchpin of the Quantum Starlink system, a quantum leap in technology that promises to redefine our world.

The new Quantum Systems, part of Quantum Starlink, represent a paradigm shift in technology.

These systems are protected by secret space programs that operate beyond the reach of the Cabal, ensuring their integrity and security.

As the Cabal-controlled media crumbles, these Quantum Systems will emerge as heralds of truth and transparency.

The Cabal's Last Stand: Q, the enigmatic figure behind many revelations, has predicted the elimination of the Mossad media.

But what comes next is even deeper. Whiplash has hinted at a major theatrical production, a misleading depiction of World War III, that will actually serve as a catalyst for the activation of military forces around the world.

A Biblical Scenario Revealed: In a twist of fate, this orchestrated chaos will pave the way for the activation of Armed Forces around the world, unleashing a torrent of events that will bring the Cabal to its knees.

The NESARA/GESARA funds will finally see the light of day and the people will be entrusted with the monumental task of rebuilding a long-oppressed world.

Identifying the Illuminati's Satanic Strongholds – The Kabbalah network stretches far and wide, but Q has given us insight into its most prominent strongholds.

From the Vatican to Buckingham Palace, from the White House to the heart of China, these places hold the keys to the power of the Kabbalah. As the dominoes fall, 34 satanic buildings and dams will collapse, forever changing the landscape of the world.

The United States in an almost instant military dictatorship... commanded by none other than Joe Biden:

A multitude of events take place:

As the Kabbalah faces its reckoning, a cascade of events will unfold.

Join, it's not too late!  
https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:45 am

:rotating_light:#ERROR

Restored Republic - Fri. 30 Aug 2024: 

JUST RECEIVED THIS MOMENTS AGO! The time is at hand. I received notice from a valid source who was notified by US Military active duty. Be prepared this is from my VERY legitimate source!   They ask that I spread the word to have the people prepare in 24 to 48 hrs.” …Carden Group

There will be 10 days of darkness where there will be shutdowns.

The Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) will send out alerts.

Banks will be closed, ATMs will not work, nor will debit/credit cards.

We will need to have a minimum of 3 weeks of food, water, and power source (generator) if possible.

There will be 24/7 education for the people airing 8 hours/reruns 3x/day.

The government will be shut down and replaced.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:46 am

:warning::warning::warning:WARNING: THIS IS NOT A TEST !!!

:rotating_light:A NATIONWIDE STATE OF EMERGENCY IS NOW IN EFFECT:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:47 am

THE (GRC) TIME HAS COME. 

Trump Says “Check Mate!”

Incredible Revelation About Our History

The Final Wake Up Call By Peter B Meyer

Shocking Truths Will Be Revealed

The story of what is about to happen will become the biggest news story ever in the history of mankind on planet Earth. The Global mafia with their criminal deception of debt-banking, inside jobs, mass murders, mass surveillance, terror attacks, downing of passenger planes, religious deception, are just some aspects.

Centuries of elite-led misinformation is revealed. Suppressed technologies such as Free Energy; Frequency Healing; and many other life enhancing technologies suppressed for years are becoming available.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:48 am

The Whole World is in Financial Collapse

A storm of unprecedented proportions is brewing, and we are caught in its eye! The RV/GCR (Revaluation/Global Currency Reset) is no longer a myth, an urban legend, or the ramblings of conspiracy theorists. It’s real, and it’s here, lurking ominously in the shadows of our global economic structure. As our world grapples with this unsettling truth, nine formidable nations - the US, Canada, Europe, Japan, Israel, UK, Taiwan, Australia, and New Zealand - teeter on the brink of insolvency, unable to continue their fiscal journey without the RV/GCR’s intervention. Fasten your seatbelts, ladies and gentlemen; the global economic landscape is on the verge of a titanic shift!

Japan, often seen as a stable economic powerhouse, is experiencing its most significant market decline in over eight years. The Nikkei 225 index has plummeted, echoing the severity of Black Monday, but with a modern twist. The causes are multifaceted: a global sell-off, internal economic struggles, and geopolitical tensions. This is more than just a dip; it’s a full-blown crisis, potentially marking the end of an era for Japan’s economic resilience. Japan’s economic downturn is a canary in the coal mine, signaling a broader, more systemic failure that could soon engulf other nations. The combination of aging demographics, stagnant wage growth, and escalating debt levels has left Japan vulnerable. As the third-largest economy in the world, Japan’s fall sends shockwaves through international markets, indicating that even the most seemingly stable economies are not immune to the current financial tempest.

This unprecedented decline in Japan mirrors the broader turmoil we are witnessing worldwide, highlighting the critical impact of the looming RV/GCR.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 1:00 pm

The Truth Behind the RV/GCR

Think about it: nine powerhouse economies standing on the precipice of insolvency. The mere thought is enough to send a shiver down one’s spine. This isn’t just a financial hiccup; it’s a seismic event that will shake the very foundations of our global economic order. From Wall Street to the Tokyo Stock Exchange, from London’s City to Australia’s ASX, the shockwaves of this impending insolvency crisis are poised to wreak havoc.

The interconnected nature of the global economy means that the insolvency of these key nations could trigger a cascade of failures worldwide. Financial institutions, trade networks, and even social stability are at risk. The potential collapse of these economies threatens to disrupt supply chains, increase unemployment, and lead to widespread social unrest. This scenario underscores the urgent need for a coordinated global response.

Now, let's talk about the RV/GCR. This is not just a financial event; it’s a paradigm shift. The revaluation of global currencies aims to correct the imbalances that have plagued the world economy for decades. This reset could potentially bring about a more equitable distribution of wealth and resources, but it also comes with risks and uncertainties. As we stand on the brink of this economic revolution, it’s crucial to stay informed and prepared for the changes ahead.

So, when I say that the RV/GCR is upon us and the fallout is going to be monumental, you better believe it!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 2:00 pm

We are ... and always will...

Aug 30, 2018 7:56:13 PM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 564cef No. 2806823 
Aug 30, 2018 7:49:58 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: 11b426 No. 2806653 
Aug 30, 2018 7:47:19 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 564cef No. 2806559 
BIG BIRD-9 NOW OFFLINE.
Q

>>2806559
Please just keep POTUS safe, Q.

>>2806653
We will gladly end our lives to ensure he lives.
More than you can imagine.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 2:10 pm

Trump stopped talking at 5:40. 

He told you other night it was over. He told you the elections would be early. 

Remember, within 120 Days of the GESARA announcement?
-----

Jan 18, 2018 9:09:31 PM EST

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 000000 No. 24 
Are you following the news today?
WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.
These people are REALLY stupid.
This will be the END of the D party.
This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) to JAIL many so-called 'untouchables'.
You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.
DOWN SHE GOES.
Q

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147646606 
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 2:37 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·3d

Daily reminder post on why things had to be done the way they were, after the Insurrection, Treason, Sedition, and Overthrow of the Presidential Election of 2020

https://dailymuck.com/navy-officer-took-bribes-for-special-immigrant-visas/ Aug 2 2024

Jeromy Pittmann, 53, of Pensacola, Florida, who served his country for two decades, was convicted on July 12 of multiple criminal charges, according to the prosecutor’s office. He stood accused of receiving bribes in exchange for writing, submitting and providing verification for bogus letters of recommendation for Afghan citizens who had applied for SIVs with the U.S. Department of State.

“This indictment alleges crimes that disregarded the thousands of Afghan translators who helped the United States and are still trying to get out of Afghanistan,” John F. Sopko, the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR), said in a [url=https://www.sigar.mil/pdf/PressRelease/Pittmann Indictment Press Release.pdf]press release[/url]. “(Pittmann’s) abuse of his position of trust shows no regard for qualified Afghans asking for help, or national security implications when vetting foreign nationals.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 3:59 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon   Aug 26[/ltr]

Replying to 

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Re: Secure Whistleblower Site(WWW Accessible) —
This project is ahead of schedule, and on pace for its 2024 launch on a very symbolic September day in American history. Stay tuned over the next 15 days
Re: QNewsPatriot and Audio File 80 —
File 80 is in preliminary production now, much sooner than anticipated, due to the decode I completed yesterday, surrounding the coming deployment of the 25th Amendment, Antifa, and the Congressional Budget Office. 

Stay tuned for a release in next 7 days. 
With respect to QNP in general, exciting new developments and a 4th Online Home for “SGAnon”/“QNewsPatriot” content is also coming soon. 
Be on the lookout over the next 45 days for this announcement.
None of the above will require paywalls, subscriptions, or fees to access, and as always Patriots, remember to use your discernment and do your research first when following and/or sharing SG-QNP content.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2024 9:08 pm

:bank::boom: BANKING COLLAPSE Unveils Shocking Connections to Tribunals and War Crimes! :boom::fire:

Prepare for the Unthinkable: Trillions of dollars in U.S. Treasury Bonds are flooding back to Europe and 110 nations, revealing the alarming truth that the U.S. corporation is teetering on the brink of insolvency. Brace yourself for the impending catastrophic COLLAPSE that will send shockwaves throughout Europe and beyond. France's brazen act of pilfering its citizens' wealth has ignited widespread riots and civil unrest, while hyperinflation in Germany is decimating the metal industry, crippling weapons production, and pushing corporations to the edge of bankruptcy. The Deutsche Bank's entanglement with Epstein's dark connections and its web of international ties, including Estonian banks, is unraveling, as world courts launch far-reaching investigations that could shatter the global banking system.

Israel's Descent into Chaos: An Unfolding Catastrophe :radioactive:

The nation of Israel finds itself in dire straits as it hurtles towards an imminent COLLAPSE. Concealing the true state of its markets, banks are fabricating gains as civil unrest spirals into full-blown riots. Meanwhile, the colossal COLLAPSE of SVB BANKS in California, resulting in a mind-boggling loss of $10 trillion, sets off a catastrophic domino effect rippling across multiple countries. The COLLAPSE, underway for over a year and a half, is finally unmasking the Deep State's cover-ups and exposing their false market reports. As the Biden administration trembles, governments worldwide teeter on the brink, and the Military courts, along with the Alliance, silently monitor the COLLAPSE, knowing that it will lead to military intervention. The intricate web of connections between governments, worldwide money laundering operations, bioweapon creation, and incitement of proxy wars through the U.S. heralds an era of potential war crimes, crimes against humanity, and a global PLANDEMIC.

:earth_africa: The Global Event: We Stand at the Precipice of Chaos :earth_africa:

Massive chaos looms on the horizon, as citizens around the globe remain shockingly unprepared for the impending COLLAPSE EVENT. The Great Awakening, a multi-staged process encompassing declassifications, covert operations, overt military intervention, tribunals, and the cleansing of corrupt establishments worldwide, is reaching a critical juncture. Brace yourself as the deep-rooted powers behind NATO, the UN, human trafficking, world wars, military-industrial complexes, and control over global banks face their inevitable downfall. Jeffrey Epstein, who is only beginning to reveal the dark secrets he holds, and the military intelligence with access to McAfee's servers, unleash terabytes of corruption connecting world child trafficking rings, illicit weapons trades, and global drug cartels.

Unveiling Secret Alliances: Poland's Shocking Deal with Russia and China :handshake:

While the world watches Germany's strategic alliance with China and Russia, an even more astounding revelation emerges: Poland's covert pact with these global giants. This clandestine agreement, involving Italy, France, Austria, Hungary, and more, sets the stage for their banks to merge into a powerful EU BRICS subsidiary system after the impending conflict. Watch as Poland's seemingly contradictory actions, such as dispatching jets to Ukraine, unfold into a master plan to dismantle NATO and expose the corrupt EU system.

The Masterstroke: Unmasking the Hidden Hand :performing_arts:

The banking COLLAPSE serves a higher purpose: to topple world banks, dismantle the IMF, and expose the sinister connections that extend to the WHO, Gates Foundation, CDC, and beyond. Get ready for a seismic shift that will reshape

the global financial landscape.

:bomb: THEY Can No Longer Hide :bomb:

Behind closed doors, a grand design is being set in motion. Trust the plan. Q.

Hold on tight as the world hurtles towards an unprecedented climax. Brace for impact as the tides of change sweep across nations, forever altering the course of history.

https://t.me/+vTDl4DcJFJkyMWE0
https://t.me/+vTDl4DcJFJkyMWE0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next