Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:24 pm

President Trump warns of the BULLSHIT pLandemic being rolled out amidst the final stretch of the 2024 election, the most important election of our lifetime.

"The left-wing lunatics are trying very hard to bring back COVID lockdowns and mandates with all of their sudden fear-mongering about the new variants that are coming.

Gee whiz, you know what else is coming? An election. They want to restart the COVID hysteria so they can justify more lockdowns, more censorship, more illegal drop boxes, more mail-in ballots, and trillions of dollars in payoffs to their political allies heading into the 2024 election.

Does that sound familiar? These are bad people. These are sick people we're dealing with. But to every COVID tyrant who wants to take away our freedom, hear these words — We will not comply — so don't even think about it.

We will not shut down our schools.
We will not accept your lockdowns.
We will not abide by your mask mandates.
We will not tolerate your vaccine mandates.

They rigged the 2020 election and now they're trying to do the same thing all over again by rigging the most important election in the history of our country, the 2024 election. Even if it means trying to bring back COVID. But they will fail because we will not let it happen.

When I'm back in the White House, I will use every available authority to cut federal funding to any school, college, airline, or public transportation system that imposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate. Thank you very much."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:26 pm

Quantum World of KUWL Value

🧵 An 9 Part Thread on Wealth

Spiritual. Financial. Nutritional. Educational. Social. Everything.

Here we go!

1) Quantum Wealth encompasses everything we interact with. 100%.

Ingersoll Lockwood is the most profound, yet unknown, innovation development labs on earth, with a mission to elevate and enrich all humanity.

Meet Ingersoll Lockwood

Web ingersolllockwood.com
Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. 
1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW 10th Floor, Suite 1025 Washington, DC 20006
All Copyrights Began in 2017

~T edit:  Awesome thread, Team. Check it out.

https://x.com/KuwlShow/status/1825240426892362125?t=d5FZcBT5dWIUj0GVqVmS5A&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:27 pm

As Bejamin Franklin once said, "those who would give up a bit of liberty for a bit of security, deserve neither".
:eyes:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:36 pm

Trump comm from rally  

he said 14-15 seats....

May 19, 2018 6:03:54 PM EDT

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No. 1472440 
May 19, 2018 5:29:27 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: db3003 No. 1472035 
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 4da3b6a099106576f71e052633a74e60857fc046f183db434b5735f0bb3a9104
20180519_222857.png
>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2024 8:37 pm

And, per this discussion....who is the first arrest? The [kenyan] or bin Laden. Who would be the bigger shocker....? I believe it'll bin Laden.

Why? Our TV tried to convince us bin Laden was buried at Sea. What have I told you about Islamic law and the requirement to be buried in the ground, facing Mecca.
~T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 6:40 pm

OBAMA>IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL///FBI COVER UP  & CORRUPTION CONNECTING TO THE UNITED NATIONS///

(Last year I told you that inside UN and NATO a rebellion, WAR had begun as INFIGHTING among the council, generals and leaders was silently erupting. (The ALLIANCE had fully
 ] INFILTRATED [ >UN . NATO< back in 2010 and was secretly giving DECLAS to certain heads in the programs.... Now the INFILTRATION of White HATS Inside UN have begun INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO OBAMA AND IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL.)

>In part of the 11,000 documents TRUMP had, the FBI main focus was to Classified documents that [EXPOSE] OBAMA to the 2015 IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL. 
>The payoffs to UN COUNCIL and top ELITEs who were bribed in part of the illegal deal with IRAN
>Over 200 Billion$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in U.S. tax payers money to create  SLUSH FUNDS with 400 Billion $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
More in international financing funneling through UKRAINE into IRAN
>The over site/Negligence/Corruption of UN. NATO in the Obama IRAN Deal was fully documented with banking records/servers/computers and inside Agents with direct contacts to UN. NATO LEADERS and payoffs.
__
>}WIRES; OBAMA>IRAN COVER-UP of the death of Osama bin laden connected to the FBI RAID

BACKSTORY> IRAN/CIA gave Obama false information on the location of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. > Immediately OBAMA sent Military Special Forces to Arrests/detain/ kill Bin Laden. 
      Immediately only minutes After Osama Bin Laden was killed in the operation. The special forces confirmed his death. With this President Obama held a special broadcast on almost all networks and told the American people they had killed Osama bin Laden...... But only minutes after OBAMAs speech, the military forces confirmed it was a mistake and a lookalike/stand-in for Bin Laden was the person they had killed. (that's why the fake Bin Laden lookalike was thrown over the mountain from the Helo and the false story that bin laden was buried at sea was a lie)
      OBAMA had lied to the American people and was re-elected on the lie that he was the president who brought justice for 911.... IRAN had set up Obama and his administration and dark GENERALS. >NOW IRAN HAD OBAMA in their pockets.... And the blackmailing began and hundreds of BILLIONS of U.S. $$$$$$$$ in cash was delivered to IRAN with BILLIONS more being diverted through UKRAINE banks and companies. 
       This would all lead to OBAMA & THE IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL and world corruption who supported the illegal deal that could potentially connect to a Nuclear holocaust or near NUCLEAR Event.

_
TRUMP sets the stage. ( Documents in possession)
>White HATS INSIDE FBI set the Stage ( RAID)
>White HATS INSIDE UN. NATO set the Stage
(International investigation into Obama/IRAN DEAL through IAEA)

Now you understand
>Why BIDEN.DOJ was after Trump papers
On IRAN. >JANE SULLIVAN< who pieced together the deal with Obama now works for BIDEN as National Security Advisor. Sullivan's spouse is the councilor (TOP-AID ) to  ATTORNEY GENERAL Merrick Garland who ordered the FBI RAID to seize the Nuclear documents.

Join, it's not too late!   https://t.me/Official_MrPool Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 2705.png?v=2.2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 6:42 pm

Apr 04, 2018 4:24:51 PM EDT
Q
>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 6:45 pm

I had to move a couple   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f446 
-------------
Confirmed DROPS<

On June 26 i gave CABLES>] : That the U S. Military was training Mexicans and sending them back to Mexico through Maglev trains under ground tunnels systems from Cheyenne mountain with weapons
(U.S citizens in Colorado near Cheyenne mountain have been in Panic over seeing so much Mexicans in the area and word spread that the cartels had taken over Cheyenne mountains<<< this is far from the truth)///

>WHAT'S HAPPENING BEHIND THE SCENES]; With USSF and military contract agency STARLINK ( MUSK is a military contractor placed by Ezra, Patel Trump White HATS)/// > have all been helping operations against the Cartels along the border and the Mexican army> operations that have silently started TRUMPS MILITARY OPERATIONS AGAINST THE CARTELS ( inside CIA operations/who created the drug and trade and facilitated world wide drug cartel ops.). With the help of the U.S. military training Mexican nationals the past 3 years and now have been sent back ( continuing ) to fight the Mexican corruption ( CIA. Controlled Mexico system) ...
NOW MAJOR ARRESTS are happening in Mexico and a long the border. Mos of the arrests aren't reported, but the arrest of the cartel leaders near Texas border has hit the news cycles as Mexico’s most wanted  kingpins Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada and Joaquín Guzmán arguably the world’s most powerful drug-trafficking organisation: the Sinaloa cartel were apprehended.
> MILITARY sats. ( USSF) /STARLINK have been tracking most of the Mexican cartels digital foot prints and locations. With the help of insiders and trained Mexican military and police the Sinaloa leaders were tricked into military operations and arrests
( What you are reading in the news is fabrication of the arrest . Mexico didn't want to claim responsibility for the ops. That would lead to retaliation against the government by the cartels. )

So far the operations have captured Hector Alejandro Apodaca-Alvarez, 53, of Somerton, Arizona; Mark Anthony Roque Bustamante, 33, of Yuma, Arizona; Jorge Moreno, 28, of San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico; Jonathan Nicholas Chavez, 25, of Brawley, California; Luis Tejada Velasquez, 37, of San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico; Austin Toma Grupee, 43, of Providence, Rhode Island; and Jose Chavez Zaragoza, 38, of Yuma, Arizona,
Especially important is the capture and operation that took down Ismael “El Mayo” Zambada and Joaquín Guzmán Lopez 

El Mayo is expected to be transferred to New York City. 
_____
Behind the scenes>]; Trumps Military operations have already gone after the cartels ( operation increasing)
. In 2025_26 it's being PLANned that cartel leaders WILL give full deposition on Mexican cartels controlling parts of the DNC and blackmailing DNC & RINOS  in several states as Arizona. New Mexico. Texas. California . NYC. Chicago. Florida and much more. 

PANIC IN THE PENTAGON AS CIA OPERATIONS THAT CONTROL MEXICO AND HELP, AND CREATED LARGE PORTIONS OF THE CARTELS IS IN FREE FALL AND COLLAPSE 
____
BEHIND THE SCENES>]; A Massive Mexican revolution WILL OCCUR> after the blackouts. _EVENTS_EVENTS  MEXICAN EVENTS_ U.S. EVENTS

The soldiers being trained in the U.S. near Cheyenne mnt. Are going to move the Mexican nationality to a massive MASSIVE REVOLUTION.... And the people of Mexico WILL Unite to take down the FULL MEXICAN CARTEL OPERATIONS AND RID THEIR COUNTRY OF CIA CONTROL AND CCP CORRUPTION 

Trump will leave no choice for Mexico, but to clean their country of all corruption... And they must do this in order to join the United States new financial system 
>( TRUMP PLAN TO CREATE THE MOST POWERFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY ON EARTH////+ MILITARY CHEYENNE+ ++
__
Military of the only way. 

It had to be this way. 

________

Please consider a strong donation to our channel
https://paypal.me/AllenRonnie23?country.x=DE&locale.x=de_DE
Or
https://www.givesendgo.com/Truth_Pups

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 6:48 pm

DOG EAT DOG
[ DS] COUP VS. [ DS] COUP 

_Revelations begin as the COUP of Biden is taking place and Pelosi admits to helping remove him
> Behind the scenes Obama is pulling the COUP and leaving the Biden family as scapegoats./ In the next phase Obama is exposing the Biden family connection to Ukraine.
_the full power of Biden has been removed
And the DOJ has turned on him and they are going after Joe, Hunter and family members
>
>The REAL Obama placed COUP is only unfolding as deep state plans are under way to REMOVE KAMALA HARRIS and her vice president pick Walz //// 
Several operations and including investigations into Kamala Harris was already initiated by Pelosi ( Obama) in 2023 that will help force Kamala to be removed. 
( Coming in a surprise attack Kamala faces uncertain operations.... Including she could be killed in a public sphere /// MAGA set up) 
_
What ever evil coup and wicked games that are unwinding inside the DNC ( CIA operations/+GLOBALIST ops) it's for certain now several Democrats are in panic.
)/.Military WIRES; INDICATE SEVERAL DEMOCRATS WANTS TRUMP TO WIN AND REFORM THE GOVERNMENT<<<<<
______
A Venezuela-based transnational criminal organization reportedly has given “the green light” for gang members to attack or fire on law enforcement in the U.S. 
Police Department warns of the threat. TDA’s “green light” to gang members includes targeting Colorado Springs police officers.
It's been well known that Venezuela gs often carry out Sinaloa Cartels operations.
This all comes after secret U.S. Military training in Colorado is taking place where Mexican citizens are being trained in military operations to take down the Mexican cartels.
____
There is major panic in the DNC as some cartels in Mexico are planning to flip on CIA and join U.S. military operations and give full operations of the CIA control system in Mexico + corrupt U.S. military operations with drug trade in Mexico. The cartels are offering sectors of Mexican military,militias and gorilla army to join U.S. coalition////
_____
At the same time in Rome Italy at the Vatican which has been controlled by the  AshkeNaZi Jews their is massive MASSIVE infighting as the Jewish holiday GLOBALIST DAVOS want 100% control of Vatican banking system and endeavors< 
> ( Here is and history for you) The Rothschild loans to the Holy See refers to a series of major financial loans arranged between the Rothschild family and the Holy See of the Catholic Church. The first loan which occurred in 1832 took place in the aftermath of the Napoleonic Wars during the Pontificate of Pope Gregory XVI (involving James Mayer de Rothschild and Carl Mayer von Rothschild). This loan agreed on was for a sum of £400,000 (equivalent to £4.7 billion in 2023). A second loan occurred during the Pontificate of Pope Pius IX ("Pio Nono") in the early 1850s with the same members of the Rothschild family after the collapse of Giuseppe Mazzini's short-lived revolutionary Roman Republic and the restoration of the Papal States.

Most of the world don't know the Vatican is infiltrated by several different deep state societies, as Jesuit. Illuminati. Black popes. White popes . Secret Grey pope family, Malta, 33rd degree freemasons , Skull & Bones , top secret The Solidarity club , CIA. MI 6. Mossad. Cartels and Italian Mafia
( There is much more corruption organizations that is connected to the Vatican)
The Vatican is largest single stock holder in the world. They own the most property in the world that doesn't pay taxes. The power of the Vatican corruption runs world wide and since 1800s the Rothschild's ( Rockefellers) have been running half of the Vatican global empire. 

_NOW there is a big Fight.*.infighting happening inside the Vatican and this is connecting to the cartels who supply drugs to Europe from South American into Spain into northern Europe and this is connected to the mafia that's connected to New York money Las Vegas and all the gambling systems through the United States.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 6:49 pm

NOW THERE IS MAJOR CONFUSION AS THE DEEP STATE CABAL IS DIVIDED AT THE VATICAN. THEY ARE ALL TRYING TO FIGHT FOR POWER AND THE GLOBAL COMING CURRENCY 
*AND MAJOR FEAR OF THE ARREST WARS COMING FROM UNITED STATES ALLIANCE MILITARY OPERATIONS ( WHITE HATS WORLD ALLIANCE) THAT IS COLLAPSING THE FIAT SYSTEM ( NEAR ) AND OVER 45 TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ has been lost in the pandemic. And their fake U.S. paper money and bonds are being dumped through the world ( Japan dumping and major countries)

There is massive panic as they know the arrest wars and THE STORM Operations is reaching it's Pinnacle<
AND PANIC IS HITTING ALL THE SECTORS OF THE DEEP STATE AND THEIR OPERATIONS AND OPERATORS as they began to fight each other
DOG EAT DOG> DEEP STATE VS. DEEP STATE WAR HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND EVOLVING!!!!!?
THIS WHY THE DNC IS INSIDE A MASSIVE CONFUSION. AND CHAOS IS ERUPTING AT THE DNC CONVENTION 
>
Nobody knows who the leader is<
Nobody trusts Kamala. BIDENs. Nor OBAMA NOR THE CLINTONS

THIS MASSIVE CONFUSION AND MONEY LAUNDERING OPERATIONS IS HITTING WALL STREET. U.S. CASINOS SYSTEM. DRUG TRADE. 
A WAR IS ABOUT TO ERUPT IN SOUTH AMERICAN CARTELS NETWORKS AND THEIR MILITARY MILITIAS. GORILLA SOLDIERS TO ORGANIZED CRIME CORRUPT ENFORCEMENT LAW AGENCIES

FROM ROME. TO ISRAEL. TO DC. SOUTH AMERICAN. TO MEXICO AND WORLD DEEP STATE BANKS AND MORE..>>>THEY ARE ALREADY INSIDE A WAR FOR POWER AND CONFUSED WITHIN THEIR SOCIETIES WHO IS WORKING WITH GLOBAL ALLIANCE OPERATIONS//////// 
INSIDE THE PENTAGON IS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS CHAOS> THEY DON'T KNOW WHO TO TRUST!!!!!!
WHO'S A DOUBLE AGENT!!! WHO FLIPPRD.? WHO'S FLIPPING? WHO'S A MOLE. ? A SLEEPER? WHO'S INSIDE COUNTER INTELLIGENCE AND WORKING FOR TRUMP MILITARY> _THE STORM OPERATIONS<
___
) “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War 

This massive confusion was created by military Game Theory Operations. 

Trump knows the outcome/ kash / Q/ Ezra/
> MUSK> Putin.Modi all know.........

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY. 

HAVE FAITH PATRIOTS.

THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD IS UNDER WAY<

You have much more than you know

It's all leading to 11.3 ( I told you long ago this EVENT was coming. Military intervention>>>> This isn't about another election____its about saving the world. 
WWG1WGA 

Please consider a strong donation to our channel
Or
Or
https://t.me/TruthPups/245

Thank you so much World Patriots

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 7:51 pm

hese chain of command from the Military order of the Nights of Malta control and had installed the UN. with KAZARIAN control.

With MONEY ceasing and quickly disappearing through EU countries .... NATO. UN. are inside a Battle to gather money.... And the INFIGHTING is out of control as Germany hides their last crates of Gold . SWITZERLAND hides gold, VATICAN asks for all assets returned and stored in VATICAN Bank. . And now with the Queen dying countries , CANADA, Australia, and several others are breaking away from the CABAL CONTROLLED MONARCHY and money is quickly running out.

>GERMANY is expected to be the first EU country to FALL in the central region with MILITARY MARSHAL LAW beginning.
>France to follow
>UK to follow 
>ITALY

THE NEXT STAGES OF DESPERATE ATTEMPT BY[DS] TO SWAY ATTENTION AWAY FROM THE COLLAPSE IS TO CREATE A NUCLEAR EVENT OR WORLD 911 SCENARIO EVENT_
____
Inside the Storm of the century

Buckle up buttercups
Q
____
And be sure to Stock up on foods and goods...
Shits gonna hit the fan(s)

Join, it's not too late!  https://t.me/Official_MrPool ✅

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 8:01 pm

Trust must be earned.
Trust is not blind, nor is truth.
We fight every single day on behalf of you, the people who put us here. 
We knew this day would come.
We will never forget.
Do not glorify us.
We are merely the vehicle.
You are what matters.
You are hope.
You are love.
You are peace.
Stay united.
Stay together.
Stay strong. 
This is bigger than any one person or entity. You are fighting for truth - collectively.
Will of the people.
Trust in yourself.
The choice will always be yours.
God bless you all.
Where we go one we go all.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 8:09 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon
@RealSGAnon

Domestic.
Terrorism.
EO13224.
1973 War Powers Act.
US DOJ Guidance to Pentagon Legal Counsel/White House Counsel Re: Domestic Use of U.S. Military to Fight Terrorism, Memorandum 10/23/2001 -> “We conclude that the Posse Comitatus does not apply, as using the military of the United States to combat terrorism internally is inherently a military application, and not merely one of a law enforcement nature”
Why is the US Army actively promoting additional Major and Lieutenant Generals?
Why are these promotions occurring w/out Biden, Kamala, or the Senate?
Experienced field commanders?
Why did the US Marine Corps complete another round of “realistic urban warfare” training, for an entire Expeditionary Unit which is both special operations capable, AND an equipped US Military “Crisis Response Force”?
“I hope the military revolts at the voting booth” - Donald Trump, 6/9/2024 in Las Vegas, NV
“What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?” - Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 8:37 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

In the [Box].
[Selling of SAPs]
[Selling of blueprints]
[Selling of coordinates]
[Selling of US military secrets]
[Extortion- Japan]
[Extortion- North Korea]
[Extortion- Russia]
[Extortion- Saudi Arabia]
[Extortion- Cuba]
[Extortion- New Zealand]
[Extortion- Senegal]
[Extortion- Kenya]
[Extortion17]
[UraniumOne]
[Benghazi]
[Somalia]
[Sudan]
[60K 'Pizza' Party]
[Murder = US Airman(ascension)]
[Pedophilia]
[Biological Terrorism]
[Nuclear Terrorism]
[1-99.............]
To the highest bidder.
America For Sale.
Humanity's destruction all but assured.
Public exposure is coming.
Then comes the Indemnification of Humanity.
 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f447  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 8:37 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 8f0e4ddb8d3183dd
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 5f9f313e58e0842c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 8:39 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 A2af17d023d4e054

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2024 9:58 pm

Very interesting
Ben F Discloser is close to what I have explained a few days ago

The removal of the top ranks of the Knights of Malta by the Vatican means the entire leadership of NATO has been fired, P3 Freemason sources say. There is also a purge going on inside Vatican city as “Zionist cabal” members are being removed, the sources say. This is causing a leadership vacuum in the G7 group of countries as their entire economic/social system collapses.

We are also getting multiple reports from intelligence agency sources around the world of a new 911 or Fukushima-type event being planned for this month. High-level sources are mentioning dates like September 8th, 11th and 23rd. This is all part of a Khazarian Mafia attempt to extort money from the rest of the world as the September 30th payments deadline for the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA corporation and its KM owners approaches.

In this context, there is a very real probability the EU and most governments in the EU will collapse, possibly before the end of the month. That is because the Russians have cut off gas flows to Europe while the rest of the world has also stopped sending oil to the region. This is not just about heating European homes either: the cut-off is certain to lead to a shutdown of most industries in Western Europe. For example, a business lobby says high energy prices are already threatening to shut 60% of UK factories.

To deal with this situation it appears the UK government has begun to start using previously forbidden Tesla energy technology as this photograph of Tesla coils taken in England recently shows. Other countries may have to follow suit.

The shutting down of the Nordstream 1 gas pipeline to Germany for “technical reasons” has been widely reported but, it is only the tip of the iceberg. Unreported so far is that a Russian submarine entered the Mediterranean last week and cut a gas pipeline that was sending fuel to France from Algeria, the P3 sources say.

In yet another blow, Zaporizhzhia, Europe’s largest nuclear power plant, was “severed from the national grid for the first time in its history after transmission lines were cut, prompting power cuts across Ukraine.”

With this background, mass demonstrations are continuing across Europe, most notably in the Czech Republic and France. The situation has reached the point that Germany has created a new military unit to patrol the streets and enforce martial law starting on October 1st (the day after the Sept. 30 payments deadline) in anticipation of mass rioting and civil unrest.

As this is happening a series of assassinations and intrigue are being seen at the very tiptop of world power. For example, last week Christine Chadwick – the private secretary to the head of MI6- was killed in what was “probably remote covert scalar type assassination covered with probable suicide – suicided is the formal forensic term,” MI6 sources say. Her body was cremated before MI6 could carry out a forensic examination to determine the cause of death, they add.

The assassination was carried out because Chadwick was getting close to the people who assassinated former M1 (the guy who controls the FED money tap) Adnan Sakli and took over control of the Federal Reserve Board money printing apparatus, the sources say. George Bush Sr. was executed in retaliation for this murder but, control over money printing inside the US remains in the hands of the Nazi faction of the KM, they say.

Russian FSB sources say a lot of this intrigue and chaos comes because the person who set off this chain of Satanic events,

Join, it's not too late! :point_down: 
https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:27 am

REPORTS over 50 Trump allies raided and served Subpoenas.
>Steve Bannon reports 35
>Underground news report over 50.

>DEEP STATE initiated the next stages of their plan.
_Continue using January 6 (HOAX) probe with help of FBI DOJ > PENCE documents and connection to college electorial votes < indicating TRUMP created Fake Electors in an attempt to BLOCK Bidens presidency 
_The DOJ issued grand jury  indictments on TRUMPs organizations that collected money in fundraising to over turn elections

(The DOJ ,FBI , DEMOCRATS. DEEP STATE OBAMA. DAVOS GROUP ROCKEFELLERS.. ECT ECT ECT.... Have now made their move to shut down the REPUBLICAN PARTY AND NEWS OUTLETS and WILL continue to use January 6 investigation and subpoenas to justify coming arrests and indictments.... This large FBI DOJ sweep of Republicans and TRUMP allies is connect to (TRYING) to shut down Conservative NEWS OUTLETS.....)
___

Most people still don't understand... TRUMP was not stupid to run for President alone against the WORLD DEEP STATE CABAL. ( He didn't need to be President.. He had a good simple life before being 45...) he was asked by the HIGHEST ranks in Military Alliance to be the President.......///)....
TRUMP is not alone in this Battle.... It all leads to MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALIONS. GENERALS. ADMIRALS, ECT ECT ECT  in the highest places of U.S. MILITARY commands.

I told you last year.... These EVENTS were coming!!!!.. I told you few months ago these EVENTS Were coming......
~these moments where it WILL feel like all hope is lost and TRUMP could/would get arrested .......... But you must understand why I gave this information early and why these EVENTS are important....... Most of all you must UNDERSTAND Q and letting you know it's all a :movie_camera:
SCRIPTED..A SHOW!!!.

YOUR INSIDE THE STORM. THE DEVOLUTION PLAN. CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT
.......> Your inside the part of the plan called PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN and it must look like the people (WE THE PEOPLE) are fighting for our country and taking it back no matter how hard the odds are..... THIS EVENT IS ALREADY TAKING PLACE WITH A HUNDRED MILLION AWAKENING IN THE UNITED STATES THROUGH SEVERAL AWAKENING MOVEMENT....////.....

TRUMP IS NOT ALONE<
THE MILITARY IS SILENTLY WATCHING THE EFFECTS UNFOLD.......... NOT ONLY HERE IN AMERICA BUT AROUND THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE IN CHAOS, FALLING.. COLLAPSING.....//))) I WARNED so many times last year of all these EVENTS to happen. From the COLLAPSE to forth coming NUCLEAR STANDOFF to WAR in several major countries erupting into POSITIONING>>>>>> ALL THESE EVENTS HAD TO HAPPEN....... IT'S ALL FOR A REASON////) ....

No matter what happens... Know the MILITARY ALLIANCE IS SILENTLY GUIDING THE EVENTS...> GAME THEORY> NASH EQUILIBRIUM<<<<<
____
FLYNN is playing his part...... He's backing away from Q. And Trump is still president story line
...( But if you look back in videos FLYNN often said in 2021 Trump is the still the President..... And if you still don't know....Flynn took the Oath of Q. WWG1WGA  as did his entire family...)//

FLYNN is giving [disinformation]
Which is important.

Like I said [ DURHAM] Future indictments. Military Future courts/Tribunals.... In that time FLYNN WILL be there and give EVIDENCE of ALL the BURIED BODIES ( MIL.INTELL CLASSIFIED REPORTS ON BLACK OPERATIONS> 911>Bush connection to bio-weapons. /Obama IRAN NUCLEAR deals. Real story of bin Laden/ CLINTONS trafficking ring....>WORLD CORRUPTION AND PEDOPHILIA RING CONNECTED TO EPSTEIN< FBI.DOJ FIVE EYES INVOLVEMENT IN WORLD COVER-UP CRIME'S AGAINST HUMANITY.

>As of now... Zuckerberg has given up EVERYTHING to Military INTEL....as did Jeff bezos ...<
_
Your watching a movie and the scariest/hardest part of the movie is near the END when it feels like all hope is lost.

Believe in the highest Power of creation and GOD. Believe in a divine PLAN.... :wink:

The best is yet to come

Join, it's not too late!    https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 4:17 am

:droplet:1734—Trump ducks media, (https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/398958-trump-ducks-media-cites-bad-weather-as-he-leaves-for-iowa/) cites bad weather despite clear skies as he leaves for IOWA:thunder_cloud_rain::zap:
POTUS ducks reporters….because WE ARE IN THE STORM:bangbang::thunder_cloud_rain::zap:
>>
A MESSAGE that nobody but who understands?

Jul 27, 2018 1:58:47 PM EDT

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No. 2312711 
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 7a26fc427e4b4e6d81b997d9b950d0d4df42101a92684990280b9e38cb995741
_lLcJ2cm_C98HCwHFSBJlEfViGx6CMrSIp3HofnJ82Q.png
A message that nobody but who understands?
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 4:21 am

💧4450—Do Anons understand what is about to be UNLEASHed?

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (https://x.com/deptofdefense/status/1825580740005802426?s=46&t=B8vkb5zbYq6ridcjg9NygA):flag_us:

BOOM! :boom::boom::boom:
@1stArmoredDiv soldiers unleash firepower with M1064 120mm Mortar Carriers at Nightmare Range, South Korea.

#OperationPacificFortitude
Timestamp: 1:09/13:09
------------------------------------
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (https://x.com/deptofdefense/status/1825580740005802426?s=46&t=B8vkb5zbYq6ridcjg9NygA):flag_us:
BOOM! :boom::boom::boom:
@1stArmoredDiv soldiers unleash firepower with M1064 120mm Mortar Carriers at Nightmare Range, South Korea.
#OperationPacificFortitude
Timestamp: 13:09
Comms: BOOM!
—& (1) drop w/13:09 

:droplet:1579—BOOM! :boom::boom::boom:
https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1009431577682763776 
Impeachment Start :eyes:
[[[ ]]]
[[ ]]
[ ]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 4:33 am

~T ran a decode"

Remember, everywhere Trump rallies and most places he speaks, have historical significance. 
o  York, PA – Articles of Confederation drafted initially in York, PA.
o   Original Constitution of 1789 developed from the AoC.
•  T: Surge –  https://qalerts.app/?q=surge
o  Insurgency – Q4832, Q4706, Q4700 - Shadow Presidency –  
o  Organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify, or challenge political control of a region -  [cia/mossad]  Domestic Terrorism
o  Shadow Government [Kenyan], Insurgents, Information Warfare, Irregular Warfare, Color Revolution.
•  T: Submarine - Nuke subs, currently doing a lot of work.
o  Specific reference to a “specific pipeline in NY.
  Tunnels – Hudson Bay, Finger Lakes, Erie Canal, Columbus, Racine
•  T: Hoover Dam  - Q1873 - https://qalerts.app/?q=%23%231873
o  Precision Products into Hoover Dam, and nuclear systems made right here in PA
o  THOR/Rods of God – Tungsten Steel Kinetic Energy Weapons
•  T: Clean Energy  - First Coal Burning Locomotive Built in York.
o  Going down the drain
o  Low-cost energy
o  Constant Blackouts
o  All going away
o  Small Modular Nuclear Reactors – 
  Like what France Has – if they’re not big enough, you just link them together
  He’s talking about THORIUM, non-nuclear power plants.
  Tesla Free Energy
•  T: Trump – “Whoever he is”
o  Who is that guy?
o  Persona of Trump
o  See images on War Room
•  [kamala] and [biden] – Quickly destroyed, it went so fast.
o  Quickly blew it all up
o  Ended very quickly
o  Blown up, destroyed
•  PA tell her (Kamala) We’ve had enough
•  Pipeline in a certain section of NY
•  Beat everyone, all of them, all like a drum re: China
o  GESARA Comms
o  Cost of Energy cut in half – Tesla Free Energy Comms
o  Eliminate debt
o  Go Back 70 years to US Steel – Made in America
o  Strong Powerful PA Steel
•  Kamala’s father is a Marxist Professor (and non-citizen)
o  Coup on Biden
o  Just like on Trump
•  Vote Nov 5 or sooner
o  GESARA Blockchain Elections
o  11.5 important day in our history
o  77 Days till 11.5?
•  RSBN Ad:  Text 801801 > 8181 > 18 - Q9
o  https://qalerts.app/?q=%23%239
•  Bring Back The American Dream

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 4:42 am

We're gonna hold off posting tonight for a bit so people have a chance to read the York, PA decode above....

BTW, Trump is in Howell, MI tomorrow night. That's 55 miles from Detroit.

NC Wednesday.
AZ for two days. That's Friday the 23rd. Lots of 23's, aren't there?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 4:42 am

Elon 
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1825723913051000851?s=46&t=B8vkb5zbYq6ridcjg9NygA 

I am willing to serve :flag_us:

D.O.G.E 
DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT EFFICIENCY 

Timestamp: 10:37/22:37

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 4:54 am

Arial:

I need you all to understand the implications of this. You need to really sit down on everything that I have shown you regarding E. Musk. How many of you remember the post I did when E. Musk mentioned that he wants to use X to introduce the population to technology they never thought possible or never even knew existed? 

Musk's involvement could lead to significant investment in cutting-edge health technologies. His track record with SpaceX, Tesla, and Neuralink suggests a focus on innovation, which could accelerate the development and deployment of technologies synonymous with the likes of Med-Beds, assuming they're based on scientifically validated principles. Understandable right? 

Think about the new market entry for revolutionary technology that was previously revoked by bureaucratic red tape that made disruptive tech nonviable and hard for capital to be acquired because of the insurance companies. Given Musk's approach, there might be an increase in public-private partnerships, where government funds or resources are combined with private sector innovation to develop health technologies.

Musk's vision for government efficiency could lead to this. 

• Faster approval for new health technologies by reducing bureaucratic hurdles.

• Efforts to reduce government spending might mean less funding for traditional health programs, potentially redirecting resources towards innovative health tech if they promise better outcomes at lower costs.

Public Introduction via X: Musk's mention of using X (formerly Twitter) to introduce new technology:

• This could be a platform for educating the public about Med-Beds, potentially increasing demand and acceptance.

• Using X for real-time feedback could help in refining the technology based on user experiences and needs.

Now if you think this is hyperbole and that this is a pie in the sky dreamscrape you need to go back to the recent interviews or news publications and read what E. Musk said a few weeks ago involving his plan to basically upgrade the human genome. What did he say after the attempt D. Trump assassination?

(me: about a metal suit) link to article doesn't work.

Now you all have to factor in all the money that will be coming in once the Iraqi Dinar is released upon the world. Because I have always told you all that this will permanently put you on the new timeline where poverty will be nonexistent. And that everything you could possibly want will be provided because we are going back to the 1955 prices. As I have already told you all 44 states have already made precious metals legal tender. 

So this means taxes by default will be a thing of the past because you will no longer be purchasing things with the Federal Reserve Notes that allows you to be subject to the rules of the old system has caused endless poverty. This is why things like Basel 3/4 are important because it will end the HOA monopoly on homeownership policies. 

The gold standard alone can do that without it. Anyway there's a lot I can say but you get the picture. D. Trump is going to change this country into what it should have been without the oil tycoons in the way. This is not about trying to impose things upon your liberty as we have a military that was created to be above all branches of government.
--------

Please remember that. Our constitutional rights are going to be honored under "The New Republic" because we already have a new Declaration of Independence. We are about to lift off into an entire new paradigm. 

https://x.com/Prolotario1/status/1825711586939469831?t=CJLut0yMv0pc2S6YdfOXyw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:23 pm

What do these all have in common :

Be a shame if you researched these….

Project Bluebird
Project Bluebeam
Project Evergreen
Project Artichoke
MK-Ultra
MK-Naomi
Project Monarch
Operation Chaos 
Operation Gladio
Operation Mockingbird 
Operation Paperclip
Operation Northwoods 
Operation Ranch Hand
Operation Popeye
(Doomsday Project)
Cointelpro 
Operation Project Seal
Operation Stargate
Operation Highjump
Operation Delirium
Project Rainbow
Operation Midnight Climax
Project Woodpecker 
Project Stagate - Grill Flame,  Sun Streak
Operation Cloverleaf
Operation Fishbowl
Project Bluebook
Project Coast
Musical Control ( Rockefeller )
Project Groom Lake
Jekyll Island
The creation of the Federal Reserve
Fiat currency
Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd
Agartha
Flouridation effects
Agenda 21
Agenda 30
Monsanto
Aspartame
The Getty Research Institute
B G H (Bovine growth hormone)
Rothschild’s family history
Albert Pike
Adam Weishaupt
P.N.A.C
Council of Foreign Relations (CFR)
Committee of 300
13 families
Skull and Bones Society
The Bush family’s business dealings
General Wesley Clark
Bill Cooper
William Guy Carr
MILABS
Annunaki
Nephalim
Nibiru (Planet X)
Ninth Circle Cult
Nazi eugenics
Council of 13
Council of Nicea
Library of Alexandria
Vatican Catacombs
Emperor Constantine
Bloodlines of the Illuminati
Freemasonry
Knights of Malta
Jesuits
Sabbatean Frankists
D.U.M.B.S
Phil Schneider
Protocols of the learned Elders of Zion
Tavistock Institute
Frankfurt subversion techniques
Fabian society
Satanic ritual abuse
Elm St Guest house
788 - 790 Finchley Road, Hampstead
Christchurch Primary School, Hampstead
The Samson Option

https://t.me/+m4fRQKWJnj1hYjUx

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:31 pm

CENTER STAGE<
:movie_camera:

_The Whites Hats are publicly putting Obama on the center stage for 2024 and and his life corruption and AGENDAS connected to ALL DEEP STATE OPERATIONS< :

>TUCKER Carlson coming after Obama as being gay is a very important operation that WILL discredit the OBAMA'S for their next presidential big run
_but the EXPOSURE of Obama as a gay President WILL lead to DC Elites and EXPOSURE of the intensional WOKE movement involving the United States military and the chain of commands and operations targeting children,/ intentionally weakling the military on[ ds] military operations connected to CCP infiltration 
_The Obama hidden gay agenda WILL be uncovered as the world watches and  a clear 
Gay militarized operations took place to control the media and place prominent positions through Hollywood, media, courts
Banking sectors, the u.s. education systems to indoctrinate the children into being sexualized at a very young age ( placing planned agendas on children's sexuality and orientation/sexual genders is pedophilia) 
_The Obama EXPOSURE WILL >COINCIDE< with the EXPOSURE of the Biden laptop which Congress will push into light and connect world banks to Biden family. These same banks will connect JP Morgan and other world banks to pedophilia and their association with EPSTEIN PEDOPHILIA RING AND BLACKMAIL WORLD NETWORKS RINGS.>>>HUMAN TRAFFICKING RINGS
_
_CONNECTED TO[ DS] WORLD MILITARY OPS>
_
_
THE EXPOSURE OF OBAMA IS VITAL and connects deep state MILITARY OPERATIONS protecting pedophilia rings 
( [ ds] mil intel. Agencies protect ELITE PEDOPHILIA RINGS due to their own involvement in the human trafficking/ child/ sex trafficking trade)//// >>> EPSTEIN WAS CREATED BY MOSSAD/ FINANCED BY MI6/cia/Rothschild , Rockefellers etc ect AND KEPT HIS MONEY IN CIA OPERATIONAL BANKS AS JP MORGAN AND OTHER WORLD BANKS AS DEUTSCHBANK in Germany and much much much much more....

The Exposure of Obama as gay and pushing a military WOKE movement and government aid and financing into Gay Agenda movements through several U.S corporations that were intentionally pushed on children/military and created a 4rth generations warfare between civilians is all connected to TREASON/ PEDOPHILIA/ CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY/ UNITED STATES EXECUTIVE ORDERS pertaining to Foreign interference in ELECTIONS ( tens of Thousands of Government officials . Military personal and people of influence were blackmailed through Gay agenda operations that targeted their computers , phones, Email etc."' X'''' > ( the PATRIOT ACT in the 2000's gave the cia and [ ds] the power to install fake pedophilia blackmail operations programs on millions of U.S. (EU.> world) citizens computers and phones... And they were blackmailed into complying with the oppositional deep state forces....... this was
A large part of 911 inside cia job to create the Patriot act and take control of deep state U.S. interest )////

The military current MILITARY ALLIANCE operations to EXPOSE Obama , U.S. PIZZAGATE. HUNTER LAPTOP, PODESTA. HILLARY EMAILS. >> EPSTEIN<<< 
>>>ALL CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILIA RING,
ADRENOCHROME crime syndicate operations ///// and how social media Giants. MSM. Elites/ politicians/ tv personalities as jimmy Kimmel all covered up for the CRIMES OF CENTURY. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND ALL WORKED IN UNISON IN A CIA. GUILDED MILITARY COUP AGAINST DONALD J. TRUMP AND SEVERAL COUNTRIES AND NATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD 
__
WE HAVE COME INSIDE A MASSIVE STORM
PATRIOTS///the world is testing EBS through countries and all is Preparing for EVENTS ( they will tell you the EBS is for other reasons or blame Putin or Patriots or something other for coming blackouts...
But remember GAME THEORY OPERATIONS ARE IN PLACE.... it's very important the coming EVENTS that are going to happen
Including massive protest. Riots against the new pandemic/ vaccines/ lockdowns/.....

Join, clock is ticking.:point_down:
https://t.me/Official_MichaelJackson

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:32 pm

:warning::warning::warning:#BREAKING #EBS #ALERT

The US Military is stationed in around 300 to 360 cities, bracing for the shockwave of the Brunson Brothers announcement, which revolves around the return of Donald Trump and Impeachment of Joe Biden.

WE ARE ON A MISSION.
A MISSION FROM GOD.
RESTORE AMERICA ONCE AND FOR ALL.
– THE TIME IS NOW

Q is the 17th Letter of the Alphabet, while the Letter 17 is considered the greatest operation in the history of the world. The Q Movement supports the Global Currency Reset and is behind forming and running the Global Military Alliance. Right now the Global Military Alliance is arresting and bringing to justice, over half a million Illuminati Deep State Cabal Globalists. That Globalist’s New World Order Agenda 2030 is designed to completely control The People by depopulating the World, creating bio-weapon [redacted] and food shortages, plus implementing a fiat digital banking system that controlled what, how and where you spend your money.

Join, it's not too late!   https://t.me/Official_MrPool ✅

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:34 pm

Insider information!

900 bankers dragged from a secret meeting to Gitmo: surveillance and swift arrests serve justice!

Around 900 bankers, the titans of our financial cosmos, gathered, presumably to conclude what was one of the most important assemblies of the year.

The goal? To initiate the RV (Currency Revaluation), a fundamental shift in global economic dynamics that promises to recalibrate the distribution of wealth and usher in an unprecedented era of financial equity.

Yet here we are, still waiting, pawns in a game we barely understand. Just when it seemed the time for change had arrived, it looked like Gesara (a set of economic reform proposals advocating justice and transparency in governance) was about to be implemented.

However, it was abruptly halted by the banking elites who, fearing the loss of their control and influence, conspired to prevent this transformative policy from taking effect.

The world economy is controlled by the issuance of fake money. By controlling the issuance of money through credit, the Rothschilds control the entire global economy. They can expand or block it at will.

The depression that began in 2008 was another creation of the Rothschilds to advance their centralized global financial agenda and introduce the long-planned global central bank.

Join, clock is ticking.  https://t.me/Official_MichaelJackson

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:36 pm

MY MISSION IS TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY. 
AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING.
I WILL DO ANYTHING THAT IT TAKES TO COMPLETE MY MISSION!

https://t.me/The17Letter
------------------

EVERYTHING FOR YOU.
EVERYTHING FOR OUR KIDS.
WE ALREADY WON! 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:40 pm

The WORLD watched a CIA coup d'etat waged against President Trump. 

All countries that remove Central Banking Systems / Petro-Dollar & United States Special Interest Corporations that steal said countrys' natural resources / wealth & send it all OUT of the country, are the ones the CIA / MOSSAD go to war with to overthrow leaders & install puppet leaders controlled by the CIA / Central Bankers / Corporations.

The CIA is owned by Wall Street, Big Banks & the Military Industrial Complex.

WALL STREET won't invest money in companies overseas, if said countries have an election every 4 years with an impending probability of a NEW President kicking those Special Interest Companies / Banks OUT of their country to keep & share resources & wealth with their own ppl.

When it comes to the cabal's Wall Street investments, they are looking for 50 - 100 year stability / SECURITY to not only get their return investment, but maximize profits thereafter.

Join, the end is near…  https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q ✅

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:42 pm

BQQQM! The truth is out, and Q has obliterated the cabal’s secrets. Witness the brutal takedown of the global elite as Q dismantles their power, exposes their corruption, and unleashes a storm of justice. The reckoning has begun, and nothing can stop what’s coming. Q has it all—prepare for the world to change forever.

Join, the end is near…  https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q ✅

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 3:45 pm

WATCH — World Economic Forum plans to use smart devices on air conditioning, TVs, Electric Vehicles… so the state can take aggressive action and shut them down when the grid is overloaded

Can you see why everything needs to be SMART?
----------------

Candace Owens broke the internet by claiming that Zionists are not the original Jews but are actually demon worshipers.

She goes on to say that modern-day Israel, founded by the Rothschilds, has become a safe haven for pedophiles.

Many people, mostly conservatives, are now calling for Candace Owens to be banned from X.

It's already happening, join below:

https://t.me/TheGreatAwakening (https://t.me/+jyJII0eLj604Nzlk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 5:28 pm

:point_up: Dog eat Dog_<
( The deep state are killing each other right now... Lots of people are going to end up DEAD.!!!! They are at WAR WITH EACH OTHER and fighting for survival!!...... Lots of people are going to end up DEAD. . ACCIDENTS, Missing. Heart attacks. > Fast pace cancer deaths> super illness and deaths in the hospital......
>>> THE MILITARY AND GOVERNMENTS SECTORS . ELITES HAVE SO MUCH PATENTS ON KILLING WEAPONS AS HEART ATTACK GUNS TO LOW FREQUENCY DIRECT WEAPONS THAT CAN CAUSE SUPER CANCER, MASSIVE STROKES ,cerebral edema, ,brain aneurysm rupture die within 24 hours , and more /////

THE DEATH OF Jonathan Bloomer chairman of MORGAN STANLEY missing from boating yacht accident
Is just one many HITS/ happening right now and the deep state is killing each other 
(Morgan Stanley was created by J.P. Morgan & Co. and financed trillions in money laundering operations for the CIA. Cartels and Vatican estates and empire including the Mafia) 
____
Ex-YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki Dies Just Months After Sons Death of Overdose 
Susan Diane Wojcicki was an American business executive who was the chief executive officer of YouTube from Her net worth was estimated at $765 million
Wojcicki was Google's first marketing manager in 1999, Wojcicki worked in marketing at Intel Corporation 
( It's well known that Google is a deep state military operations that created by DARPA... The same with Google maps and Facebook. etc.)
_
>_
> So healthy Susan Wojcicki just died?

She was also married to Sergey Mikhailovich Brin who co-founded Google with Larry Page. 
( It's well known in the intelligence agencies that Brin was a CIA asset and placed intentionally with Susan Wojcicki to take credit for GOOGLE invention)
__

HERE'S THE REAL INTEL<
DOG EAT DOG]]];  DEEP STATE VS. DEEP STATE KILLING OPERATIONS ARE HAPPENING<

There is massive PANIC in DC. PENTAGON. VATICAN ( cartels, Mafia, Mossad etc) . CIA OPS. 
DEEP STATE CABAL OPERATIONS as
Military behind TRUMP is approaching with STORM OPERATIONS 
____
JP Morgan settles Epstein lawsuits with US Virgin Islands and Jes Staley
Worth 75 million $$$$$$$$$ $$$$$
And the top richest people as Sergey Brin was subpoenaed to Virgin Island in Epstein case and ELITE larry page
went on the run!
(_I told you in the WIRES>]; During the Virgin Islands courts proceedings that closed Military courts and soft Tribunals were happening near by and Sergey Brin was giving full briefings to military investigations and was FLIPPING<>)

THIS CAUSED MAJOR PANIC BY GLOBALIST OPERATIONS BECAUSE THE COULDN'T BUY THEIR WAY OUT OF THE MONDAY COURT PROCEEDINGS AND THE MILITARY SOFT TRIBUNALS SECRETLY HAPPENING NEAR BY..///// no matter how much power the richest banks in the world had. Or CIA influence over corrupt U.S. Courts or GLOBALIST controlling countries... [They]could not 
Payoff the Virgin Islands government from stopping the investigation into EPSTEIN and the prosecution.... That's why Larry Page went on the run. 
____
FROM THE WIRES>]; RUSSIA HAS ALREADY HELD MILITARY TRIBUNALS AND GOT ALL THE INFORMATION ON GLOBAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING RING RUNNING COUNTRIES, BLACKMAILING MILITARY COMMANDS. THAT IS CONNECTED TO MASSIVE MASSIVE GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION AND BANKING...
THE POWER OF THE MOSSAD. CIA GLOBALIST DAVOS>>>> EPSTEIN OPERATIONS REACHED INTO RUSSIA
AND THEIR MILITARY COMMANDS 
////// That's why just recently After the Tribunals Putin purged. Arrested his own military and state officials..- most aren't reported///
_____
There is Major PANIC inside the Vatican BaNKS , JP MORGAN banks us banking systems all connected to CIA operations , HUMAN TRAFFICKING. PEDOPHILIA OPERATIONS that has been constantly EXPOSED since TRUMP inauguration of 2017 ..... And now the Military ALLIANCE operations are stepping up the COVERT STORM OPERATIONS........///// and MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE panic is hitting DNC. VATICAN. CIA OPS + ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ECT ETC ECT ETC+++

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 5:29 pm

>>> And they are killing each other!!
Trying to silence each other. Hide the evidence. Plant evidence. Create a world war to cover the World Pedophilia RING. 
___
This all comes as Putin and Russia offering 'Safe Haven' To 'Foreigners Who Want To Escape Their Countries
President Vladimir Putin signed a decree this week which would allow foreign nationals into the country “without providing documents or confirming their knowledge of the Russian language, Russian history and basic laws”.
_ this all comes as President Putin is the first World major leader to condemn Western leaders and governments of pedophilia operations and satanic sadistic Rituals connected to human child sex trafficking rings

And at the same time Trump declares he will give the death penalty to child rapists and Child Traffickers.
____
BEHIND THE SCENES>]; TRUMP FIRST DAYS IN OFFICE HE WILL SIGN NEW EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT WILL BRING DOWN CORPORATIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS( BANKS) , ENTITIES THAT WERE ASK INVOLVED IN CHILD TRAFFICKING OPERATIONS 
/////// > BEHIND the scenes]]> The U.S. military COUP over Trump is going to be exposed as a NEW COUP EVOLVES and WILL COLLAPSE after the U.S. BLACKOUTS EVENTS AND NEAR FINANCIAL COLLAPSE AND U.S. WORLD RIOTS<<<<

_RIGHT NOW MILITARY OPERATIONS ARE ALREADY CONTENDING AND PREPARING FOR INSTALLING MARSHAL LAW AND BRINGING 11.3  LAW OF WAR OPERATIONS 

I have been telling you for a long Time these EVENTS were coming and this event is going to CONNECT THE EXPOSURE OF THE PLANDEMIC . DEATH VACCINES BY MAJOR WORKS COMPANIES, 
> ELECTION FRAUD
> U.S. COUP
. *. > U.S. MONEY LAUNDERING OPS
>>>>> HUMAN TRAFFICKING. PEDOPHILIA AND CIA OPERATIONS WITH GLOBALIST CONTROL AND WORLD WIDE BLACKMAIL DEEP STATE OPERATION RING. 
____

EPSTEIN SAGA IS ONLY MIDDLE OF A SHORT PAUSE 

2020 ELECTION EXPOSURE IS HAPPENING ON A WIDE SCALE INSIDE OF CONGRESS AND MUSK IS PREPARING TO DROP THE M.O.A.B.
( MOTHER OF ALL BOMS)////
____
PAIN.
PANIC 
HAPPENING IN DNC . VATICAN. CIA. PENTAGON. WORLD DEEP STATE OPERATION AS THE STORM OF THE CENTURY IS HAPPENING AND GROWING INTO MILITARY ARREST WARS. 
____

Our donation sites 
We are in a strong dangerous moment as we risk our lives giving you Truthful Intel drops
Please make a donation 
:point_down: 
Or
Or
https://t.me/TruthPups/245

Thank you for follow us and your support world Patriots

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 5:32 pm

]]].  RFK JR.  [[[ > JOE ROGAN
crossing over to TRUMP :wink: 

Long long ago I told you RFK would connect with Trump and RFK was placed for reason by white hats

_There has been a lot of confusion on RFK & Joe Rogan being deep state or backstabbers .... But I gave you the real COMMS why both of them needed to explore their communities and followers and RED PILL THEM<<

I have told you the dark side of RFK and why the deep state was scared of him ( because he knows where the bodies are buried>> knows the deep state sex ring operations and networks . The deep state has dirt on RFK . but RFK also has massive evidence concrete evidence on the CIA. Human trafficking. Money laundering operations into sex rings. Extortion Ring, that leads into the medical.  Big pharma industry)...
_
_ This is why RFK WAS placed to attack the medical. Big Pharma industry .>Vaccines<
( White hats couldn't use someone who had a clean back ground. To attack big pharma and medical industry/ vaccines....The deep state ( CIA) corrupt DOJ would have destroyed any other clean backgrounded adversary and planted things into his life, computes. Banks using The Patriot Act corruption [ D's] corruption system///// ...... On the other hand RFK JR already has dirt on him but RFK also had DIRT on the CIA. DOJ deep state Intel systems... And RFK had a DEAD MAN KILLSWITCH FOR SAFETY....... This why the CIA couldn't kill him as he exposed BIG PHARMA INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX)

>Why do you think TRUMP hates the CIA?. And tries and is exposing them
>Why do you think RFK hates the CIA? 
And tries and is exposing them

Why do you think TRUMP was the one who protected RFK JR and gave him Secret Service protection after Biden denied RFK ?

Why did I tell you a few days ago the RFK AND TRUMP ARE TALKING BEHIND THE SCENES<

THAT'S BECAUSE RFK JR IS GOING TO JOIN TRUMP >>>> THIS WAS ALWAYS THE PLAN..I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR S LONG TIME.. NOW ITS HAPPENING 
____
JOE ROGAN ALREADY KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, HE PLAYED THE SAFE MOVE TO ENDORSE RFK JR 
AND KEEP A MIDDLE GROUND FOR HIS FOLLOWER ( 30 percent of Rogans followers are Democrats. 20 percent are undecided voters and rest are Trump supporters)//// Rogan is a playing a safe game to ensure the maximum red pills for libs on the fence 

> I also gave you COMMS that Trump and Rogan are in communication and setting up something.... >> This fake feud coming from Trump to Rogan is a set up for a major election event<<<<
___
Many things I have told you are coming into the light! 

I told you MUSK was going to be a large part of Trump's operations and administrations organization/////
_ Now TRUMP has offered MUSK a position inside his cabinet.
And MUSK confirms
" I'M WILLING TO SERVE"
____

Future proves past.

:movie_camera: 
:boom: 
___

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 5:38 pm

THREAD READER HAS PARTS OF THE POST THAT WOULD NOT COPY

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1825609484405796902.html

Do you all remember that movie "Children of The Corn"? You know that was based on the ritual sacrifices of children that actually took place in the town located in Iowa that movie was shot right? Although the movie is set in Gatlin, Nebraska, it was mostly filmed in Iowa in the fall. There was a story that came out in 2017 detailing the role Phil Donahue played in that. This is a quote from that article 

corruptico.com/2017/03/11/phi…
https://www.corruptico.com/2017/03/11/phil-donahue-pedophile-ring/

Top level source reveals talk show host Phil Donahue extends from a very large Jewish satanic inbred family that founded the city of Donahue, Iowa, where the majority of its residents are directly related to Phil Donahue himself. End quote. 

You all do not notice all the Ped•s have talk shows? 

Oprah Winfrey 

Ellen Degeneres 

Phil Donahue 

Stephen Colbert 

Jimmy Kimmel 
Etc.
(me: add Dr. Phil)

One reason being is that their platform provides a buffer so that allegations of child sexual abuse do not make it past that filter of scrutiny given the large audience acquired that would also dismiss those accusations and cause a divide between those that believe and want an investigation and those who deny and want everything dismissed so they could continue unabated by listening to these entertainers. I am telling this awakening is going to be tough for those who keep trying to find a redeeming quality in Hollywood. 

They do not want to disregard those they have come to know and love since childhood. There are many who you may be unfamiliar with who are not selling their souls to become rich & famous who are not connected to any Satanic bloodlines. But the ones who have been thrown in our faces has more than likely been to a Spirit Cooking event with Marina Abramovic. Yes that includes your beloved Hugh Jackman from the Wolverine movies. 

npr.org/2024/08/19/nx-…
(me: bad/broken/removed!  link )

Phil Donahue's  wife Marlo Thomas is no better. She runs St Jude Hospital. So you can imagine what goes on there. And it is not good. The most dangerous places for a child.

~T edit: We've discussed this and a few posts showed up again yesterday. He died at 88. We also discussed St Jude here. We all know cancers are easily cured. And those empty, sad tug your heart commercials the #Mockingbird runs? All money laundering. 

https://x.com/Prolotario1/status/1825616562725986721?t=LCzZKlw7OOicoGl4LSrqpA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 5:50 pm

https://t.me/Tironianae/298055

Timestamp: 11:56/23:56   Elon posted i  emojis:   2 men  10 guns  2 men

--
1Q BQQMS,
10 removed, or

10 executed?
~T

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 5:55 pm

We've discussed the vast network of relationships spanning Maxwell through epstein, pedowood, the banking and music industries, and the vast majority of politicians worldwide here many times

This is just simply a reminder for the newer members that may not have see all this over the last 10 years. And, yes, Elon1.0 was on this list. There's a lot about Elon1.0 up there  if you want to take the time to search it out. Maxwell too. You may be surprised at all you'll find using even just those names as your search criteria. :eyes::point_down::point_down:

See Edgar Bronfman Jr = NXIVM

Epstein's Vast Network of Financers and Politicians 

Summarizing the relationships held by Jefferey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell is a troublesome undertaking. It seems far too bizarre a situation for most to ponder. Perhaps that's why assessment of the situation is often relegated to a "wildly irrational conspiracy theory" by those that are unfamiliar with the horrific details of this child sex trafficking operation; traversing the worlds of high finance, elite science, covert intelligence, and international politics.

When looking deeper; the specific network held by both Epstein and Maxwell is nothing short of globally impressive and significantly influential. It is important to stay mindful of the history sowed by the Maxwell family; alongside their billionaire media empire. The leverage gained through access to, and subsequent blackmail of, highly influential individuals provided Ghislaine, Jeffrey and conspirators with the tools to enable the abuse and trafficking of minors on an international scale.

These names include: Jes Staley, Jamie Dimon, Larry Summers, Lynn Forester De Rothschild, Peter Soros, Glen Dubin, Edgar Bronfman Jr, Prince Andrew, Richard Branson, Michael Bloomberg, Andrew Cuomo, George Mitchell, Mohammad bin Salman, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Lord Mandelson, Ehud Barak and more

https://patriotone.substack.com/p/epsteins-vast-network-of-financers

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 5:58 pm

Elon is trolling everyone equally!
Rofl
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1825723913051000851

--------------------------

TaxTheftion ~T: For the newer members here.

The parasites can print paper notes by the millions in mere seconds—it costs them next to nothing. But they want it from you. Why?

Because it’s not about the cash. They don’t care about the fake money; they’ve got more than they’ll ever need. They’ve already hoarded all the gold. The paper is just a crude way to track you, to prove that you’ve toiled, sweated, and bled for it.

It’s a slave logbook, plain and simple.

When you hand over that paper, you’re showing your masters that you’ve played the game, that you’ve put in effort, that you’ve given a piece of your life. It doesn’t matter if you worked for it or stole it—as long as you bent the knee and made an effort.

That effort is your life. Your work. Your sweat.

Cash is just proof that you’ve slaved away for your master in some form. And by creating artificial scarcity, they tighten the chains, controlling millions with ease.

But the game only works as long as we play it. The day we decide we’re slaves no more—that’s the day the system crumbles. The day we reclaim our lives.

~T edit: As we've shown and proven here and on our History Channel, Interestingly, and you should know this, taxes in all forms are ILLEGAL and a direct violation of the 1789 Constitution for the United States. As is interest, and so much more.

The 16th Amendment was never fully ratified by 2/3 majority of states. AND. [irs] rules 601-602 state taxes are voluntary. You can research ALL this here.

https://x.com/SiriusBShaman/status/1825834167323484445?t=Im-yNKR3VvmUrm0nz6M6lQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 8:09 pm

CHIZKIYAHU68 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f1ee-1f1f1 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f1fa-1f1f2

[ltr]@CHIZKIYAHU68[/ltr]
·21h

Replying to [ltr]@DanScavino[/ltr]

228 - 7 YEAR DELTA INCOMING..
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f1fa-1f1f8Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f1fa-1f1f8Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f1fa-1f1f8Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f1fa-1f1f8Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f4a5Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f1fa-1f1f8Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f4a5
WE THE PEOPLE ARE READY.
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 Dfa1c5f2510df5fa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 8:16 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

-> Domestic.
-> Terrorism.
EO13224.
1973 War Powers Act.
US DOJ Guidance to Pentagon Legal Counsel/White House Counsel Re: Domestic Use of U.S. Military to Fight Terrorism, Memorandum 10/23/2001 -> “We conclude that the Posse Comitatus does not apply, as using the military of the United States to combat terrorism internally is inherently a military application, and not merely one of a law enforcement nature”
Why is the US Army actively promoting additional Major and Lieutenant Generals?
Why are these promotions occurring w/out Biden, Kamala, or the Senate?
Experienced field commanders?
Why did the US Marine Corps complete another round of “realistic urban warfare” training, for an entire Expeditionary Unit which is both special operations capable, AND an equipped US Military “Crisis Response Force”?
“I hope the military revolts at the voting booth” - Donald Trump, 6/9/2024 in Las Vegas, NV
“What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?” - Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 8:52 pm

BREAKING. 

BLACK SWAN EVENTS

BLACK SWAN 1  - “BIDEN DOWN” COMPLETED 12/17/2023

BLACK SWAN 2 - “BIDEN DOWN 2.0” STARTED 08/20/2024

BLACK SWAN 3 - DEEP SEPTEMBER, “DARK GOVERNMENT FILES 2020-2024
file 09/09/2024

BLACK SWAN 4 - RED OCTOBER, “RED FOLDER 10/10/2024

BLACK SWAN 5 - EARLY ELECTIONS “VICTORY 

P R E P A R E . . . 

STAY TUNED FOR IMPORTANT 
BEHIND-THE-SCENES HAPPENINGS!

BLACK SWAN. BLACK SWAN
 BLACK SWAN EVENTS

STOCK UP PATRIOTS :warning:

Follow my channel, stay updated
https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 9:47 pm

:abc:ug 23
- Arabella Kennedy Born Aug  23

:abc:ug 25 
SPACEWALK Mission "PENDULUM"

:abc:ug  29 [THURSDAY]
Michael Jackson Birthday
Judgement Day - August 29th is the official date given by Arnold Schwarzenegger's character in the film 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day' for when Skynet, a man-made artificial intelligence program, becomes self-aware & annihilates most of humanity.
 SKYEVENT
- youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g?si=wK0-M9iuLUjKZXDY

Watch & Listen to the Vengeful One.
See Final Scene God vs Satan. Media is Last To Fall. They shoot out Mossad  Satellites. Libel Laws. #ASAT 

- t.me/Whiplash347/1313
- t.me/Whiplash347/1316
t.me/Whiplash347/5054
t.me/Whiplash347/29995
t.me/Whiplash347/60257
t.me/Whiplash347/134684
t.me/Whiplash347/150697

youtube.com/shorts/LS67nhZ1rms?si=DUoUn6RFtqHcb9Pd

:abc:ugust 31
Princess Diana "Died"
MBS Birthday.

:a:ept 1
t.me/RTnews_uc4/658
:zap:Russia’s State Duma formally legalizes cryptocurrencies 
Cryptocurrency transactions are going to be partially legalized starting September 1, 
t.me/crixfin/2638

Website Whiplash347official.com.

youtube.com/@whiplash347official 30 Languages. t.me/boost/Whiplash347

t.me/addstickers/WhipLash347

Planetbanknote.com 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ENTER CODE "WHIPLASH347" 

1⃣0⃣🔣off & Free Priority Shipping. Same day shipping before 3pm EST!  🅰🅰Currencies.

🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢🟢

#Channels #FailedCORS

t.me/Whiplash347/216801 💥

- github.com/sui77/stellar-toml-checker/blob/master/index.php

- stellar.sui.li/

WhipLash Chat Stellar Course Entry

t.me/whiplashguidebot

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

🔠🔠🔠 🔠🔠 🔠🔠 🔠🔠🔠 🔠🔠

🫥🫥🫥🫥 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2024 10:05 pm

https://t.me/Tironianae/298236

40 Reason Why The Deep State Lost

The Inspector General (IG) Report 

The BRICS Alliance 

Saudi Arabia Removing the USD on June 9th. 

Federal Reserve being absorbed by the US Treasury. 

The dissolution of the 1871 Corp Act.

The overturning of the Chevron Doctrine. 

XRP no longer being considered a security. 

Hillary Clinton losing 2016 election. 

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Reform.

Elon Musk purchasing Twitter/X.

Whistleblower Protections in International Organizations.

Iraq anti Zionist/Israel Law. 

The Mueller Investigation. 

Executive Order 13818. 

44 States making precious metals legal tender. 

The 2nd Declaration of Independence in 2020. 

The Law of War Manual. 

The FISA documents. 

Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act

Henry Kissinger death. 

Executive Order 13912. 

SOFR replacing LIBOR.

The Implementation of Basel 3/4. 

The Chinese Royal no longer funding the Cabal. 

The Jeffrey Epstein Files.

The expiration of the Balfour Declaration.  

Operation Sandman. 

The removal of the Georgia Guidestones.

The Death of The Queen. 

Donald Trump stepping foot in North Korea. 

The death of Jeffrey Epstein. 

Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act. 

The arrest of Harvey Weinstein. 

Decentralization of Media. 

Exposure of Global Financial Networks (Panama Papers 2016).

Brexit (2016).

Rise of Nationalism in Europe. 

OECD Anti-Bribery Convention.

Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).

The Wikileaks. 

Etc.

Subscribe for more:
Benjamin Fulford Backup (https://t.me/+wkkKp7EVzyxkYmNk) �

Telegram (https://t.me/+wkkKp7EVzyxkYmNk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 8:49 am

ENCORE< of 2024
[ EPSTEIN] >FULL CONNECTION TO
BILL GATES+ UN+ DAVIS+ CIA + ROCKEFELLERS >JP MORGAN< WORLD BANKS >>> EU Super power countries<<
All connected to U S. Corruption> deep state military industrial complex system> [ ds]censorship system> CIA. CIA. CIA.CIA. ISRAELI MOSSAD> MI6 >OBAMA+ CLINTON'S+CABAL AGENDA> CREATION OF PLANDEMIC+ VIRUS ( CIA/FAUCI++) VACCINES>>> PLANNED WORLD WAR 3
//FAKE GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE AGENDA CONNECTED TO FULL CONTROL OF WORLD DEEP STAYE OPERATIONS<<<<
+ + 

_The ENCORE of the revelations of the deep state CABAL and their world operations is coming in HOT 

>As MelaniaTRUMP connected the world to Tucker Carlson and Carlson connected the world Alex Jones>>>AND MUSK RECONNECTED THE MOST BANNED MAN IN THE WORLD TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE X<
*( Why would Musk reinstate Jones to X , when Alex Jones as Q The Storm Rider outed Musk as commander inside Military operations and was placed by Trump into United States Space Force ( intelligence and Ops)
contd   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 8:50 am

MUSK]>Within hours of positioning Alex Jones into World wide audience ( * it should be noted that Alex Jones dislikes Q .... But that's very important in Game Theory operations//))
Because it's known by intelligence that Alex Jones has a form of SELECTIVE SAVANT SYNDROME #> this means he's highly intelligent in selective areas of thinking.. But at the same time his anger and rage often overshadow. >>>>> There are many reasons he is fed INTEL and counter INTEL and false Intel [ DISINFORMATION ] > //// even general Flynn gives him DISINFORMATION but still praises his work and attributes.
_
_>ALL in all, Alex Jones will be used NOW to spear head the larger information dissemination operations that is highly connected to seemingly conspiracy ideas Of adrenochrome, aliens, demons and the satanic Democrat party connected to world ELITES.
>Why is Alex Jones being used now and in being placed into lime light 
_*because TRUMP>Musk. Rogan. David Ben Patrick, General MacGregor, General Flynn, Kash Patel, Ezra, Gaetz, Tucker Carlson, Vivek Ramaswamy , > Melania Trump and U.S. commanders and Congress can not speak on the subjects ADRENOCHROME, SATANIC GATHERINGS OF THE DAVOS. UN. WORLD ELITES , THE DARK SATANIC RITUALS , CHILD SACRIFICES Openly without massive backlash and repercussions and being labeled off
>>>>JONES is being used to spear head the
Open operations to expose world satanic rituals pedophilia and this will all CONNECT TO EPSTEIN EXPOSURE OF 2024, as  CONGRESS AND WHITE HATS WILL BRING this EVENT_ INTO THE LIGHT//
 Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f447  Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 8:51 am

NOW you should understand why, General Macgregor, Musk , Alex Jones, Vivek Ramaswamy, David Ben Patrick, General Flynn, Matt Gaetz , Jack Posobiec ALL joined together on a live broadcast together on X hosted by Musk< this all came together on the behalf of Musk hosting Akex Jones
///) At the very same moment these power houses were talking, Trump was meeting with Joe Rogan on very important discussions ( i have been telling you for a long time Rogan played a huge part and already had plans to host Trump on the biggest podcast show in the world)
> *You must remember MELANIA> TRUMP
was the person who brought world wide attention to Tucker Carlson for naming him as Vice President choice//// then a few hours later Carlson brought Jones into to his show and they went viral and trended then days later Musk hosts Jones and puts him back into Twitter X with powerhouse generals, colonials, military intelligence directly on the show.

NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE

NOW ALL OF THESE POWERHOUSES ARE GOING AFTER THE CLIMATE CHANGE AGENDA AND WEF. KLAUS SCHWAB. BILL GATES. EPSTEIN<<<

The ENCORE of 2024 is coming in!:fire:
And Musk said himself. Watch the ENCORE of 2024 <<<

I told you long ago all dear Patriots that white hats military behind Musk were going to acquire Twitter and bring in world powerful TRUTH platform... And a Truth community, network was going come together under Trump (Trump . Kash. Ezra White hats in DOD funded Musk and gave more money than you know to space X)

Follow my channel, stay updated  https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 9:30 am

New US bankruptcy filings at HIGHEST level since 2017.

STAY ALERT. STAY VIGILANT.
MORE BOOMS ARE COMING.
AND THEY WILL BE EVEN BIGGER.

BLACK SWAN EVENTS.
---

AUGUST 30
STAY TUNED. 

(picture of broken chain)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 11:46 am

The real, original people got the X.  Some have been 'changed', used in one way or another.
-----------------

The Red Circle Oath: “The Players”

● Michael Flynn. �

● Ivan Raiklin. :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Rudy Giuliani. �

● Pam Bondi. �

● Al Hartman. :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Velma Anne Ruth.�

● Mark Still. �

● Douglas Mastriano. :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Roger Stone. �

● Nikki Haley. :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Vivek Ramaswamy. :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Steve Bannon. �

● George Webb :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Mike Pence �

● Liz Crokin �

● James Volpe :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Mitt Romney �

● Father Larry Gooley :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Lara Logan �

● Oprah Winfrey �

● John Kerry �

● Jenna Ellis �

● Michael Santos �

● Joseph Flynn :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Judge Gregory Pollack :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Brian Sullivan :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Juan O Savin :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Charlie Ward �

● Al Gore �

● John L. May :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Barrack Obama �

● Bennett Braun :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Michael Aquino �

● Joan Collins :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Andrew Breibart :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Tim Ballard �

● Jim Caviezel :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Jason Goodman :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Jeff Bezos �

● Mark Zuckerberg �

● Tim Cook :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Patrick Byrne :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Paul Ryan :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Chris Mason :triangular_flag_on_post:

● Benjamin Netanyahu �

Etc.

Follow my channel, stay updated:point_down:
https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2024 2:47 pm

There are alot of Zionist funded accounts on X that pretend to be America First:

1. Libs of TikTok
2. DC Draino
3. OSINTdefender
4. Wallstreetsilv
5. Gunther Eagleman 
6. Jack Posobiec 
7. ALX 
8. RadioGenoa
9. Ashley St. Clair 
10. Laura Loomer

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next