Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2024 4:31 pm

Central Banks are shutting down — bankrupted. Old financial systems bankrupted. Congress, White House, IRS, Feds, Rederal Reserve are shut down — U.S. Corporation is bankrupted. 

Gold-backed currency, digital assets, QFS, Nesara Gesara is growing! :sparkles:

QFS Nesara Gesara is manifested. The Global/Galactic Alliance are still working on removing the vise-grip on humanity from the DS cabal — currently removing the satanic spell on the global mass. The Great Awakening journey will be more intense & get more turbulent. 

Earth & humanity are under construction while business is still open. The DS are in full panic mode, desperate & wounded & is lunging wild attacks. 

Satanic energies can not hide anymore as it is prevalent for all to see throughout the matrix society. 

True colors are being revealed. Much more ugly truths shall be revealed to the public.

Join and share my channel immediately:
https://t.me/+m4fRQKWJnj1hYjUx 

BACKUP CHANNEL 
https://t.me/+hS4FzDyf8ww1YmE5

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2024 4:32 pm

(RECAP)

BEHIND THE SCENES>]; TRUMP SAVED MBS LIFE IN PLANNED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT IN LAS VEGAS ( the 2017 shooting was a staged FALSE FLAG event to kill Saudi Arabian Prince MBS)

Asi have told you multiple times of the Las Vegas shooting massacre and how the real story of the FALSE FLAG event staged by DEEP STATE CIA,FBI.MOSSAD to kill > MOHAMMED BIN SALMAN the crown Prince of Saudi Arabia ( Prime Minister)... But the Mil. INTEL Connected to TRUMP saved his life and stopped the [ DS] from taking over Saudi Arabia and their Trillions in resources. ///
_The assassination set up was around the Mohammad Bin Salman's car detail and his security that were blocked down a one way street that was blocked purposefully off by John Pelletier ( Who later became Maui Police chief who blocked in Maui citizens to die in Maui fires) who led response to 2017 las Vegas massacre as incident commander and blocked off the streets ... He was given INTEL through missed Mossad/CIA [ DS] of MB Salman's location and car security detail. 
     As the shootings began TRUMP sent Military operations to save MBS and bypassed the deep state police operations and took MBS underground to D.U.M.BS under VEGAS. Trump knew days before that an assassination attempt was going to happen and TRUMP with military put counter measures in place to stop the assassination<

Weeks after Las Vegas shooting massacre Bin Salman came to TRUMP and pledged his Allegiance and joined the ALLIANCE., soon after Bin Salman arrested his own family who were part of the deep state connected to the cabals/ CLINTONS/ DAVOS ECT. Ect.... He purged his country of the INFILTRATORS and imprisoned hundreds of government officials who were part of the [ DS] plan..... Later on he invited TRUMP to his country and they held a sacred celebratiom and TRUMP was the first White man and Foreigner to ever hold the Sacred Sword of the FAMILY POWER of Saudi Royal family. ( This honor was to let all Muslim nations know Saudi Arabia was loyal to TRUMP.....TILL DEATH...A BLOOD OATH OF FAITH HONOR)

_A few weeks ago BIDEN went to bin Salman to ask for more oil... The Prince had denied invitations to the White House several times to meet BIDEN ,so Biden came to him to ask for oil. The crown Prince agreed to Biden to give him 500,000  barrels per day more .. But after two weeks the Saudi cut off BIDEN and reduced the oil 2,000,000 million barrels a day.
> This deliberate back stab by Bin Salman was directly connected to his knowing that BIDEN knew about the attempted murder on his life in las Vegas in 2017 and OBAMA ( Biden knew)/CIA ect ect green lit bin Salman for death.
_As Bin SALMAN joins forces with RUSSIA and China and gets ready to enter the BRICS system ... The CIA  Deep State have now put in operations to over throw the Arabian Prince loyal to TRUMP and start military coup in SA.( But this WILL be averted)
>>>>>Several counter coup operations are in PLACE in SA as deep state gets ready to make their moves)////// .............. \\\\\You can bet TRUMP, PUTIN Xi are smiling somewhere as their PLAN unfolds and the deep state is running out of oil and resources and money world wide. PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN
(It was important for Russia to break down the World money LAUNDERING operations going through UKRAINE banks...)

BEHIND the scenes: BIN SALMAN owns over a Trillion$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in SOCAL MEDIA, through several subsidiary companies and hundreds of investors he controls........I had gave you several DROPS MUSK would buy TWITTER long long long ago and the man pulling strings in the back ground is Bin Salman< who blocked BLACKROCK/ VANGUARD TOP INVESTORS from collaborating to buy Twitter/////

♟ CHESS ♟

Not everything is as it seems...
THE FOG OF WAR

Join and share my channel immediately:    https://benjaminfulford.net/
https://t.me/+m4fRQKWJnj1hYjUx    

BACKUP CHANNEL :point_down_tone2:
https://t.me/+hS4FzDyf8ww1YmE5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 5:02 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 GVxT_OjXwAEX1Fe?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 5:03 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 GVxT_OyWkAARqQd?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 5:04 am

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 F4Y4bdoWoAEZo-c?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 5:06 am

This is making the rounds

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 GVw30z5a8AQRE0H?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 5:12 am

@JackStr42679640
13h

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 1f440 Trump Touched his nose tonight

(Touch your nose if JFK JR is Alive) Very deliberate!
vid: https://x.com/JackStr42679640/status/1827441701289644233

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:31 am

:abc:ug  29 [THURSDAY]
Michael Jackson Birthday
Judgement Day - August 29th is the official date given by Arnold Schwarzenegger's character in the film 'Terminator 2: Judgment Day' for when Skynet, a man-made artificial intelligence program, becomes self-aware & annihilates most of humanity. SKYEVENT
- youtu.be/8nW-IPrzM1g?si=wK0-M9iuLUjKZXDY
Watch & Listen to the Vengeful One.
See Final Scene God vs Satan. Media is Last To Fall. They shoot out Mossad  Satellites. Libel Laws. #ASAT 
- t.me/Whiplash347/1313
- t.me/Whiplash347/1316
t.me/Whiplash347/5054
t.me/Whiplash347/29995
t.me/Whiplash347/60257
t.me/Whiplash347/134684
t.me/Whiplash347/150697
- youtube.com/shorts/LS67nhZ1rms?si=DUoUn6RFtqHcb9Pd

August 31
Princess Diana "Died"
MBS Birthday.

Sept 1
t.me/RTnews_uc4/658
:zap:Russia’s State Duma formally legalizes cryptocurrencies 
Cryptocurrency transactions are going to be partially legalized starting September 1, 
t.me/crixfin/2638

Sept 2 
- Labor Day US.

Section 27.5 - No Gesara Money until the Storm = Clean Up of Earth under 1776. US Military Law Transition to Common Law WORLDWIDE.

t.me/Whiplash347/143570

qalerts.app/?q=%23%2334

"certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad)."

qalerts.app/?q=%23%23332

Risk of Another Shutdown

Be Prepared To Lose Access

"It's a Marathon, Not a Sprint"  Q

t.me/Whiplash347/1103

t.me/Whiplash347/23863

t.me/Whiplash347/30184

t.me/Whiplash347/30189

t.me/Whiplash347/47539

Q1044

t.me/Whiplash347/95786

t.me/Whiplash347/95789

t.me/Whiplash347/104825

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:46 am

Japanese Yen  MUFG ready for Crash
Channel: https://t.me/mufg_stellar

Read HOSTAGE, FREEDOM, SKY EVENT, SA Sequence Drops. Coming to lounge room near you.
t.me/georgenews/8696
t.me/georgenews/8697

Go read my SA > NK > Armenia > Iran > Israel/Switzerland posts.

Both Pavel Durov and Slava Yakimenko have TON Coin.
https://t.me/lumenston/73
This is Pavel's I am sure they will connect his main channels to it.
t.me/tonstellarnetwork
-------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:50 am

All MED BEDS on Planet Earth by Middle of the year. When EVENT happens its All Go Stations. RENAISSANCE PART DEUX.

----------------
People...History is not the last 5,10, 20, 30 or 40 yrs. 
It is 100, 200, 300, 400 yrs. 
Most of you cannot fathom a Global Military Intelligence Operation Takeover from the Cabal. Cast your research back. Learn about Big Pharma years, The Barbary Wars 1801 to 1815, The 1700s, The Renaissance, 1776, The Battle Of New Orleans. Spanish Armament, Nootka Crisis, Roman Invasions of Britain & Libya.
Future proves past.

We are in the years of Information Technology that was brought to us by the Cabal. You can use that system against them. Infiltration not invasion.
-----------------
Ripping out all the books from schools & burning them in the streets. Exactly what they did in the 1700's Renaissance. Will be ripping all Hospital Technology out of hospitals just like POTUS said that ALL Hospital
equipment will be Obsolete by the end of last year. This Planet is about to be fully Re-wired in Unfathomable ways.

RE-BIRTH Part 2.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:51 am

All of Earth needs to be Switched Off, Programs Removed, Books Burnt History Re-written, Re-wired then Rebooted.
SHUTDOWN = SHUTDOWN.
U.S SpaceForce Guardians Of The Galaxy. 
This is the Part 2 of the 1700's Renaissance. They burnt all the books in the streets then too.
We have all been under Project Mockingbird & Paperclip our whole lives. Everything is wrong. 
The Music Is About To Stop.
Read my write ups from before Corona started January to March Last Year.
---------------
Remember that RDX asset they removed domain and said do not buy, will be removed on APRIL 1st.
Well all that has been removed and it is doing ok.

Moral of the STORY
Throw your University Books out and Research.
Because when this event goes down.
Everything from 1871 is removed(Null & Void) All Illegal & Unconstitutional  Renaissance Part Deux.
We gonna burn all the books too 
We all have to start over.
We are going back to Truth to Go Fwd.

Everything is under NDA = Operation/Code names

There is a Global Clandestine Military Intelligence Operation going on under the disguise of a Global Health Epidemic.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:10 pm

24.07.21       3GD collapse is imminent.
Our earth is about to go through the birthing pains of a new age. We are beginning to wake up and realize our true power and purpose. 

Pray and prepare.

Follow my channel, stay updated
https://t.me/Official_MrPool 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:11 pm

A picture of one of the locks and shows how easy it is to smuggle children into the tunnel under the 3 Gorges Dam. Boats going in and out, exporting/importing - if the dam collapses, these locks that are relied on to export goods will disappear. 
Result? Market collapse!
Also look at the boats coming in and out, there were also children brought in and out for child trafficking. A very easy and discreet way without anyone noticing. 

The event of the TOGETHER BREAKING OF THE 3-SHIP DAMN needs to be explained as there are still many who do not understand the implications and what it means when this event finally happens. 1) We take out the 24 nuclear reactors for Gesara. 2) We take out Bitcoin mining and destroy the Deep State fee used for child trafficking - we get the QFS (Quantum Financial System). 3) We take out Big Pharma and we get the cures (MedBeds) All the above adopt the CCP. It is necessary to realise that everything is linked to the collapse of the 3 Gorges Dam. This is THE EVENT!!! This is how General Flynn and Julian Assange will be freed. The more people who understand that NOTHING will happen until the dam collapses, the better. Our near future that looks exciting, our lives that will be filled with healings and abundance, all revolves around the event of the DAM BREAK!!! PLEASE SHARE THIS SO THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE DAM BREAK.

The Three Gorges Dam Collapse is imminent. Our Earth is about to go through the birth pangs of a new age. We are beginning to wake up and realize our true power and destiny. 

Pray and prepare yourselves.

https://t.me/Official_MrPool :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:11 pm

I think the Internet Cables in the Suez Canal will be cut by Submarines, before the Quantum Starlink- Project Odin is switched on. This is EBS too.

https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:13 pm

his is it. The hour is upon us and I am bringing the storm of the century.
History in the making.
Welcome to the main event, patriots.
It's showtime.
A show so big that will leave everyone speechless.
They are not ready for it!

After 1 WEEK I will lock this channel down to PRIVATE, which means you will only be able to access with provided INVITE LINK. You will not be able to JOIN or VIEW my channel, unless you JOINED before the lockdown.
It must be this way so no one can stop me from SPREADING THE TRUTH.
This will last until the BLACKOUT.
MAJOR VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED - SPREAD THE WORD!
Patriots are in control.
20-40 Million Patriots Worldwide.

You have 1 WEEK to join this channel. After that I will activate invite links.
SHARE this channel and only this CHANNEL.
I am here on Telegram and nowhere else. No other sites.

All of you need to understand that it had to be this way. Soon you will realize the meaning of this.
EVERY LIE WILL BE REVEALED.
Prepare backups.
Archive everything.
They will try to shut us down, but they won't stop us.
WE WILL PREVAIL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Join » Julian Assange (https://t.me/Julian_Assange_17)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 6:57 pm

Your thoughts on this folks? 

Americans have been watching a massive, controlled Military Operation who strategically and critically planned and successfully trapped the Washington Establishment… Made them all confess their crimes and play a role in this operation piece by piece… as Americans have had to visually see and witness a ‘Continuation of Government’ in the form of a “Presidential Administration” where these corrupt and evil people will, have, and will continue to destroy their system from within, spend all of their dirty money doing so, until it’s time for the Military to visually step in.

The timelines all add up and prove the Military Operation and Occupancy:

1.     Snake Poem read by candidate Donald Trump – January 2016 

2.     2016 Presidential Election – November 2016

3.     President Elect Trump and Putin on Fox News = “ready for ‘reset’… I will work with Trump” – November 9, 2016

4.     Law of War Manual (Military Occupancy and Negotiations etc.) – December 2016

5.     Military Justice Act (Supreme Court clarifying Military Law is separate than Civil Law; heavy emphasis on Military Tribunal terms) – 2016

6.     Military stands behind CIC Trump (Military Intelligence and JAG head bands; Optics) at Inauguration – January 2017 

7.     Saudi Arabia crowns Trump King – May 2017 

8.     Declares Jerusalem Capitol of Israel – December 2017 

9.     Executive Order 13818 – Declares National Emergency to deal with Human Rights Abuse – December 2017

10. CIC Trump walks in front of Queen – July 14, 2018

11. Putin hands CIC Trump soccer ball (“the ball is in your court”; did not participate in 2022 World Cup) – July 16, 2018

12. Executive Order 13848 – September 2018

13. CIC Trump makes history; walks into North Korea – June 2019  

14. National Quantum Initiative – Executive Order 13885 – August 2019

15. Space Force established as Military Branch – December 2019

16. Corona Sars Virus first mentioned to American Public as a Threat from China – February 2020

17. Two more National Emergencies Declared – 
March 13 and 27, 2020

18. Executive Order 13912 Federalizing 1,000,000 National Guard to Active-Duty Status – March 27, 2020

19. CIC Trump quote on attack worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined – May 2020

20. National Guard Troops place fence around Capitol Building (47 US Code 606) – January 2021

21. CIC Trump receives full grade Constitutional by Law and Military Grade Inauguration ceremony – January 20, 2021

22. “Joe Biden” breaks 20th Amendment amongst many other violations – January 20, 2021

23. Aircrafts constantly over and through 33 mile no fly zone radius D.C. – January 2021 to present day

24. “Biden” extends Executive Order 13848 (first time) – September 2021

25. Quantum.gov launched – September 2021 

26. New York Times reports Military Tribunals coming mid-2023 – December 2021

27. Army and branches transfer all communications to Space Force under ONE command (Biden’s never mentioned the Space Force not once; zero News Articles with his name tied to Space Force) – August 2022

28. Major Optics and Comms in CIC Trump speech – November 15.

29. More News Articles establishing Space Force Command Centers with zero mention of Biden – December 2022

Those few timelines and timestamps do nothing but prove a Military Operation and Occupancy along with many more Laws, Codes, Orders, Statutes

The National Guard has been out of their state militia status and operating as Active-Duty Status every day since they were Federalized in March 2020. 
There’s MORE than enough documentation and ‘proof’ to show not only the National Guard, but also thousands of World Alliance Aircrafts in and out of the United States and National Guard bases.

There’s United States Coast Guards with United States Navy at their stations. USCG is Department of Homeland Security during Peacetime and transferred to the Department of the Navy during Wartime.

The Brunson vs. Adams case simply states the obvious… Congress violated the Constitution.

https://t.me/X11322311X

( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 7:01 pm

"CAMELOT LIVES"

What people have just witnessed today, AUGUST 23, 2024...

THE DEATH OF THE USURPED DEMOCRATIC PARTY THAT TRIED TO CIRCUMVENT CAMELOT.

breathed back into what people thought was a "DEAD CAMELOT".

OH NO, MY FRENZ...

IT'S JUST STARTING TO GET....
SPIIIICCCAAAYYY!!!!!!

#LETSROLL!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 7:05 pm

Thanks to @Prolotario1 &@rattletrap1776 for being the pillars of inspiration for this film.

I hope you all like it. The films message needs to be spread around. If you enjoy my work, consider joining as a member - let’s make films great again.

WATCH FREE LINK
:link: https://www.goodlion.tv/

Nick Alvear on X
:link: https://x.com/goodliontv?  s=21&t=NV0hCW98lblxOGr8U98NAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 7:08 pm

Research tracks :mag_right:
Lawsuit doc : PDJT and America First v Sundar Pichai and YouTube - July 7, 2021 (https://www.heise.de/downloads/18/3/1/3/4/9/5/0/trumpvyoutubeetaljuly72021.pdf)

Texas Legislature - HB 20
:link:https://capitol.texas.gov/billlookup/Text.aspx?LegSess=872&Bill=HB20 
Brief summary : « … prohibits a social media platform from censoring a user, a user's expression, or a user's ability to receive the expression of another person based on the user's or another person's viewpoint or location in any part of Texas, regardless of the medium through which the viewpoint in question is expressed » 
:link:https://capitol.texas.gov/billlookup/BillSummary.aspx?LegSess=872&Bill=HB20  

Articles : 
How Google Determines Your Ranking on Search Results Pages - October 28, 2019 (https://clutch.co/resources/how-google-determines-your-ranking-on-search-results-pages)

Google Inc.: Censorship, Blacklisting and Political Manipulation - Google is using its technological tools to transform America and rig the election. March 6, 2024  (https://medium.com/black-list/google-inc-censorship-blacklisting-and-political-manipulation-34fda6924413)

Why are conservatives claiming Google is covering up the shooting of Trump? Jul 30, 2024 (https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/30/why-are-conservatives-claiming-google-is-covering-up-the-shooting-of-trump) 

Senator Marshall Leads Investigation into Google’s Censorship of President Trump Assassination Search Results - July 31, 2024 (https://www.marshall.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/senator-marshall-leads-investigation-into-googles-censorship-of-president-trump-assassination-search-results/)

Google has an illegal monopoly on search, US judge finds - August 6, 2024 (https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-judge-rules-google-broke-antitrust-law-search-case-2024-08-05/)

Google illegally maintains monopoly over internet search, judge rules - Aug 6, 2024
 https://apnews.com/article/google-antitrust-search-engine-verdict-apple-319a61f20fb11510097845a30abaefd8) 

t.me/EightQBall

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 7:10 pm

If you weren't aware of this, perhaps it'd be a good time to ask yourself why Trump made it a priority to do this - and it has EVERYTHING to do with what's going on big picture.

What, you didn't think it was just purely happenstance that RFK Jr. just happened to join forces with Trump at this specific moment in time did you?

~T edit: It's not called the great awakening for no reason. 

https://x.com/AwakenedOutlaw/status/1827505725947695324?t=CWkFMTfPpwylui7IRjQz-w&s=19

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 GVyaGWqa8AAkU3s?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 7:11 pm

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 GVy9ZINXMAA6GHc?format=jpg&name=small

@Trinityknows

·
5h

Finishing a legacy together.
“There’s a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot.”
-President John F. Kennedy 7 days before his assassination.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 7:15 pm

Do you guys realize that by the year, say 2030ish, we will know everything? 
Who killed JFK. 
Who killed RFK. 
Who killed MLK. 
The truth about the Titanic. 
The truth about WW2. 
We’ll know who authorized the poisoning of our food and children. 
We’ll learn about cures that have existed for decades if not millennia. 
We’ll learn the truth about Aliens and UFO’s. 
We’ll know the truth about 9/11. 
We’ll know the truth about Benghazi. 
We’ll know the truth about the OKC bombing. 
We’ll know the truth about Q and what they did. 
And the World will know the truth about the elites. 
From the Pope to Obama. 
From Soros to Oprah. 
From Lebron to Beyoncé. 
Nothing will be a secret. 
Truth will reign and we will ALL be truly free for the first time in our lives. 
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. 
NOTHING. 
Bumpy landing still to come. 
Expect more rollercoasters of emotions. 
Expect more frustration and monkey wrenches. 
I’ll even go so far as to say to expect a Trump “loss” in November. 
A loss that will finally expose it all. 
From here on out I have no doubt we are watching the final steps of The Plan play out. 
I’ve never been more confident and sure of everything than I am right now. 
The clarity is both frightening and astonishing at the same time. 
Do not fear. 
Stand fast. 
Hold the line. 
The end is near. 
SQQN… 
#WWG1WGA

~T edit: I know that some of you will have issue with this, and I understand why, but think about it. 

One, we have already learned much of this. We've shared and written about most of it here for years, so most of you already know, those that have been here for a long time.

There isn't a chance in hell we are going to learn everything on day one Trump walks back into office publicly. What we've been learning for years now, the normies don't know, or don't want to know, comfortable in their own blissful ignorance. It's taken me years to learn the truth about our REAL History and write it here for you and on History Unredacted. And I certainly still dont yet know everything i want to know, still having much more to learn, rationalize, and process. It will take the so-called normies many years to process all the lies they've been told their whole lives and come to terms with reality- something they've never known. Things their parents didn't know. Many of their grandparents didn't know.

Point is, do not despair with the time it will take to get through all this for most. Meanwhile all the good things we expect from GESARA/NESARA, MedBeds, new (not new) technologies will be rolled out while all this learning goes on....

Oh, and IF, and I don't believe it to be the case, because it's not necessary to have another stolen election to prove it's been going on since the assassination of JFK, that alone will wake many, I still don't believe 2024 will occur, at least not in the traditional sense, though perhaps on the blockchain. Remember too Goldilocks told us. The Quantum Systems and QFS was approved and to begin its transition on Monday, Aug26, 2024.

Remember, we were called to be the ones to ensure those who want help get it. We were selected for this point in History. I fully believe that with all my heart. ~T

https://x.com/OgAn0n661/status/1827391388385997125?t=FHEffVaEMppEOS41YB7wQw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 8:22 am

"Q"

I AM UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 8:24 am

The Rothschild State Of Israel.
The Thirteen Bloodlines.
The Serpent The Devil.
ARMAGEDDON.

Humans are not humans?
Shapeshifting reptilians? 
Underground command center?
UFOS not UFOS?
The other realm controlling this one?
Parallel realities?

YOUR ENTIRE WORLD IS A FANTASY LAND.
Witches and warlocks acting as christians?

HYBRID WARFARE.
What is a wolf in sheep’s clothing?
Sleeper cells arising now?

THINK MIRROR.
Operators acting as traitors?

INFORMATION WARFARE.
Why do you support Israel?
Why do you support Ukraine?
Why do you support China?
PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.

BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
UNLESS THE SORCERY IS BROKEN HUMANITY WOULD DIE.
UNLESS ISRAEL IS EXPOSED ANTICHRIST WOULD COME.
UNLESS THE CABAL LOSES THEIR TECHNOLOGIES THE UNDERWORLD WOULD COME ABOVE GROUND.

How do you deprogram a program?
How do you awaken the planet?
THE GREAT RESET.
Q
https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 9:21 am

EXPLOSIVE! MILITARY TRIBUNALS TO EXPOSE CIA’S BLOODSTAINED WAR GAMES, G20 COLLUSION, AND THE DEEP STATE’S RUTHLESS QUEST FOR GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Forget everything you've been told. The Deep State, this insidious cabal, is unraveling right before our eyes. G20 collusion? You bet. The elites have manipulated every institution—UN, NATO, CIA—for their wicked agenda. Now, it's all coming to light.

Decades of lies, from New York’s UN headquarters to Brussels' NATO command, were nothing more than smoke and mirrors, hiding the shadowy deals that put the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and global elites in control. But the narrative is breaking down. China, Russia, and now Africa are rejecting this globalist scheme. A shift in power has begun. The G20 is crumbling, with nations abandoning their roles as puppets for these elitist warmongers.

Let’s call it what it is: the CIA has been running a worldwide mafia from Langley, Virginia. They’ve orchestrated everything—from the 1953 Iran coup to the Vietnam War—serving their masters, not the American people. Operation Mockingbird brainwashed the media, Operation Gladio seeded chaos in Europe, all to tighten the elites' iron grip. But now, they’re on the run.

Take a hard look at Africa. This once-exploited continent is turning the tide, joining BRICS and severing ties with the IMF’s debt traps. These countries are standing tall, no longer pawns in the Deep State’s deadly chess game. BRICS’ new alliances signify a death knell for the globalist dream of total control.

And don’t forget Fauci—he's no innocent scientist. COVID-19? That was no accident. A lab-engineered virus unleashed to further the elites' agenda. The vaccines? Another tool for population control, all while Fauci funneled billions through DARPA, making Moderna and Pfizer their agents of destruction. Whistleblowers reveal that the first batches were just saline—a trial run for something far more sinister.

Military tribunals are coming, and they will tear the veil off the darkest secrets. The world is awakening. The Deep State is panicking, knowing that their time is almost up. The truth is here, and nothing can stop it.

Join, the end is near…
https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 9:25 am

Apr 29, 2018 11:11:22 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 09b0d5 No. 1233458 
Be careful who you are following.
Some are profiting off this movement.
Some are building a big following off this movement only then to retreat and go mainstream. 
Patriots make sacrifices.
Some, the ultimate sacrifice.
Patriots are SELFLESS.
Do they ask for monthly payments to remain Patriots?
Think logically.
To some, it’s only about the money.
Those who would seek personal gain at the expense of others in this movement has an agenda.
You decide.
This is not a game.
The only profit we should all be striving for is TRUE FREEDOM.
God bless you all.
Q

Join, the end is near…
https://t.me/The_17_Letter_Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:08 am

Don Jr X

Gonna be a must watch

President Donald J. Trump Official Preview

TimeStamp 3:36🪞6:33
Video 6:21

Stringer—& Gonna be a, 1 Drop 

:droplet:2514 
"New Clinton Foundation Whistleblower  TBA Next Monday?"
HANNITY: Now: there’s something percolating that will probably break Monday. 
JOHN: I’ll give you some breaking news right now, Sean. Just two hours ago, federal prosecutors  assigned to John Huber, the [Utah] US Attorney investigating the Clintons, reached out to a whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation, [this is the] first time we’ve seen contact between a Clinton Foundation whistleblower and that particular federal office. That just happened tonight.
HANNITY:  Amazing the year of the boomerang.🪃 

Future will prove past.
History books.

JUSTICE

Enjoy the show.
Q

:droplet:621 
Nobody is sleeping tonight.
Let that sink in.
Q

:droplet:633 
SIGNAL

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 12:21 pm

All declassified assassination records will lead to Zion.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 8:52 pm

Corporation vs. Sovereign

The inner standing of the true meaning of being born as a "Spiritual Sovereign Soul" as opposed to being incorporated at birth into "The Evil Corporation System of Enslavement" is the first step to regaining your sovereignty.

To fund their New World Order, they incorporated using our birth certificates by which we became debt slaves in their system for a debt they incurred and will never be paid off. 

Their plan was to impose the Covid-19 False Flag Event and then force vaccinate ("Mark Of The Beast") all of us with the goal of reducing the world population to 500 million from 7.4 billion.

Their goal of a New World Order is not new; it has been planned for hundreds of years and has been passed down from generation to generation through the 13 blood line families who answer to their overlords, never to be spoken of as they knew that if we found out, they would be hunted down and dealt with swiftly. Thus, "The Great Awakening." "The New World That God Has Always Intended for Us"

We only need to travel back in time 152 years when the Organic Act Of 1871 was enacted and then move forward to the current day. Their plan extends much further back than 1871; this was not the first time they have executed a reset of humanity here on this realm we call earth.

I encourage you to RESEARCH everything that I am providing. The "Act Of 1871" was the instrument they used after the US lost the Revolutionary War; it was at this time that the Rothchild's and the global bankers infiltrated countries throughout the world. The US Treasury was financially exhausted due to the war that the global bankers had orchestrated, as they always have. The global bankers have started every war, funding both sides to control humanity. 

The global bankers then pulled us into their web of deceit and lies through a loan which allowed them to infiltrate not only the US through our governments but worldwide. The execution of this plan allowed them to infiltrate banking, courts, medical, educational systems, churches worldwide. They had gained control of everything. The Central banks, IMF, Federal Reserve, IRS, Corporations are not our friends folks.

The Act Of 1871 was a treasonous act against humanity; it was passed by The 41st Congress unlawfully against the original US Constitution. This treasonous act enabled the global bankers to take away our sovereignty and dissolved the Republic For America. 

The global bankers turned our country into THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CORP and put a gold fringe around our great flag to represent their corporation. They infiltrated our legal system moving us from Common Law - God's Natural Law (Land, Air, Water) to Corporate Maritime Law using the English language (legal ease) against the people, with statues, ordinances, policies and mandates which are not the law of the land as created by God our Divine Creator. 

Maritime Law is conducted by The BAR Association - British Accredited Register and NOT constitutional law. So, with all of these facts presented, this is "The Great Awakening"... The British Crown along with the Vatican has controlled all of humanity through the strong arm of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORP. in all capitalized letters and we no longer comply.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 8:54 pm

This is the whole point of Now. Trying to get through to you that MSM is your enemy and lie about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. Before they get taken down by Libel Laws & Project Odin.
Turning everyone against them.
They are all controlled(Left, Right & Inbetween by the MOSSAD/CIA)  It is like 8 arms of an Octopus. They all go to the same head. This is not Republican vs Democrat, Liberal vs Labor or Fox vs CNN. It is good vs evil. They did this on purpose to us. We all have lived under Operation Mockingbird which is a bi-product of Operation Paperclip. 

I am not going to sugarcoat anything.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 8:59 pm

One thing is for certain… Trump and his team have a plan.

Trump and RFK Jr. timed their announcement to steal the spotlight from the Dems right after the DNC, and now RFK Jr. will be joining the campaign, with more announcements to come.

This rollout was coordinated. As for how long it’s been in the works, that’s up for debate, but there is no doubt that Trump and his team are deploying some pretty savvy political maneuvers.

Trump eliminated Biden in the debate, forced the Dems to play their hand with the Kamala rollout/honeymoon, and then stole all the momentum with a historic and unprecedented alliance. Now the Dems are scrambling for a solution, with only 10 weeks to go.

You’re watching a game of chess.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 9:27 pm

hekeksociety

WHAT’S THE CHANCES THAT AMERICA HAS BEEN UNDER AN
EMERGENCY CONTINUITY PLAN?

https://esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Doc

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 GVyL5u6WoAEdjBw?format=jpg&name=smallQ Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 GVyME0VWoAAWSwi?format=jpg&name=small
[size=0]uments/DD/issuances/dodi/302026p.PDF?ver=J3ndQwBLYLEaQ6EhFrKkcw%3D%3D[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 9:30 pm

NotOpCue

[size=17]Derek Johnson (
@rattletrap1776
) is a mil vet that has explained how
@RealDonaldTrump
is the current military installed wartime US Commander-In-Chief (CIC) as per supporting EOs, federal directives & laws.

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 FtcTvlLaUAEVDAA?format=jpg&name=large

Via Blueprint Outline:
[size=0]http://TheDocuments.Info

Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 1f48a https://humorousmathematics.com/post/developing-revelations-the-bountiful-nesara-national-economic-security-reformation-act[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 9:56 pm

2 DELTAS TODAY

Aug 26, 2020 1:23:33 PM EDT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c02f77 No. 10426984 
Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 F49ea83ab5624be344653397c7faf23dab6b751da14191ee5503ebce21329d1f
EgCocuoXsAANrRi.jpg
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1297521970813317121
One party discusses God.
One party discusses Darkness.
One party promotes God.
One party eliminates God.
Symbolism will be their downfall.
The Great Deceiver(s).
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader being Patriotic [exhibiting National Pride (love of Country)]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader 'speak out against' the riots [violence in the streets]?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support those who took an oath to protect and defend?
When was the last time you witnessed a [D] party leader support and call for UNITY across our Nation?
ALL ASSETS DEPLOYED.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION.
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA.
Have Faith in Humanity.
Have Faith in Yourself.
UNITED WE STAND.
GOD WINS.
Q
---------
Aug 26, 2018 11:46:38 AM EDT

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2a2c4f No. 2743167 
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 10:06 pm

YEAR - PATENT NUMBER - PATENT NAME
1891 – US462795A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US462795A/en) – method of producing rain-fall
1914 – US1103490A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1103490A/en) – rain maker (balloon images)
1917 – US1225521A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1225521A/en) – protection from poisonous gas in warfare
1920 – US1338343A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1338343A/en) – process and apparatus for the production of intense artificial clouds, fogs, or mists
1924 – US1512783A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1512783A/en) – composition for dispelling fogs
1927 – US1619183A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1619183A/en) – process of producing smoke clouds from moving aircraft
1928 – US1665267A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1665267A/en) – process of producting artificial fogs
1932 – US1892132A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1892132A/en) – atomizing attachment for airplane engine exhausts
1933 – US1928963A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1928963A/en) – electrical system and method (for spraying chemtrails)
1934 – US1957075A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US1957075A/en) – airplane spray equipment
1936 – US2045865A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2045865A/en) – skywriting apparatus
1936 – US2052626A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2052626A/en) – method of dispelling fog (mit)
1937 – US2068987A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2068987A/en) – process of dissipating fog
1939 – US2160900A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2160900A/en) – method for vapor clearing
1941 – US2232728A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2232728A/en) – method and composition for dispelling vapors
1941 – US2257360A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2257360A/en) – desensitized pentaerythritol tetranitrate explosive
1946 – US2395827A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2395827A/en) – airplane spray unit (us. dept. of agriculture)
1946 – US2409201A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2409201A/en) – smoke-producing mixture
1949 – US2476171A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2476171A/en) – smoke screen generator
1949 – US2480967A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2480967A/en)  – aerial discharge device
1950 – US2527230A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2527230A/en) – method of crystal formation and precipitation
1951 – US2550324A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2550324A/en) – process for controlling weather
1951 – US2570867A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2570867A/en) – method of crystal formation and precipitation (general electric)
1952 – US2582678A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2582678A/en) – material disseminating apparatus for airplanes
1952 – US2591988A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2591988A/en) – production of tio2 pigments 
1952 – US2614083A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2614083A/en) – metal chloride screening smoke mixture
1953 – US2633455A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2633455A/en) – smoke generator
1954 – US2688069A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2688069A/en) – steam generator
1955 – US2721495A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2721495A/en) – method and apparatus for detecting minute crystal forming particles suspended in a gaseous atmosphere (general electric)
1956 – US2730402A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2730402A/en) – controllable dispersal device
1957 – US2801322A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2801322A/en) – decomposition chamber for monopropellant fuel
1958 – US2835530A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2835530A/en) – process for the condensation of atmospheric humidity and dissolution of fog
1959 – US2881335A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2881335A/en) – generation of electrical fields (haarp – for re-charging clouds!)
1959 – US2903188A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2903188A/en) – control of tropical cyclone formation
1959 – US2908442A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2908442A/en) – method for dispersing natural atmospheric fogs and clouds
1960 – US2962450A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2962450A/en) – fog dispelling composition (see references)
1960 – US2963975A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2963975A/en) – cloud seeding carbon dioxide bullet
1961 – US2986360A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US2986360A/en) – aerial insecticide dusting device
1962 – US3044911A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3044911A/en) – propellant system
1962 – US3056556A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3056556A/en) – method of artificially influencing the weather
1964 – US3120459A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3120459A/en) – composite incendiary powder containing metal coated oxidizing salts
1964 – US3126155A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3126155A/en) – silver iodide cloud seeding generator (main commercial ingredient)
1964 – US3127107A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3127107A/en) – generation of ice-nucleating crystals
1964 – US3131131A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3131131A/en) – electrostatic mixing in microbial conversions
1965 – US3174150A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3174150A/en) – self-focusing antenna system (haarp)
1966 – US3257801A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3257801A/en) – pyrotechnic composition comprising solid oxidizer, boron and aluminum additive and binder
1966 – US3234357A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3234357A/en) – electrically heated smoke producing device
1966 – US3274035A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3274035A/en) – metallic composition for production of hydroscopic smoke
1967 – US3300721A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3300721A/en) – means for communication through a layer of ionized gases (haarp)
1967 – US3313487A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3313487A/en) – cloud seeding apparatus
1967 – US3338476A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3338476A/en) – heating device for use with aerosol containers
1968 – US3410489A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3410489A/en) – automatically adjustable airfoil spray system with pump
1969 – US3429507A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3429507A/en) – rainmaker
1969 – US3430533A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3430533A/en) – aircraft dispensor pod having self-sealing ejection tubes
1969 – US3432208A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3432208A/en) – fluidized particle dispenser (us air force)
1969 – US3437502A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3437502A/en) – titanium dioxide pigment coated with silica and aluminum (dupont)
1969 – US3441214A (https://patents.google.com/patent/US3441214A/en) – method and apparatus for seeding clouds

2001 -US20030085296A1 (https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030085296A1/en) - Hurricane and tornado control device

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 6:14 am

]]].  RFK JR.  [[[ > JOE ROGAN
crossing over to TRUMP :wink: 

Long long ago I told you RFK would connect with Trump and RFK was placed for reason by white hats

_There has been a lot of confusion on RFK & Joe Rogan being deep state or backstabbers .... But I gave you the real COMMS why both of them needed to explore their communities and followers and RED PILL THEM<<

I have told you the dark side of RFK and why the deep state was scared of him ( because he knows where the bodies are buried>> knows the deep state sex ring operations and networks . The deep state has dirt on RFK . but RFK also has massive evidence concrete evidence on the CIA. Human trafficking. Money laundering operations into sex rings. Extortion Ring, that leads into the medical.  Big pharma industry)...
_
_ This is why RFK WAS placed to attack the medical. Big Pharma industry .>Vaccines<
( White hats couldn't use someone who had a clean back ground. To attack big pharma and medical industry/ vaccines....The deep state ( CIA) corrupt DOJ would have destroyed any other clean backgrounded adversary and planted things into his life, computes. Banks using The Patriot Act corruption [ D's] corruption system///// ...... On the other hand RFK JR already has dirt on him but RFK also had DIRT on the CIA. DOJ deep state Intel systems... And RFK had a DEAD MAN KILLSWITCH FOR SAFETY....... This why the CIA couldn't kill him as he exposed BIG PHARMA INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX)

>Why do you think TRUMP hates the CIA?. And tries and is exposing them
>Why do you think RFK hates the CIA? 
And tries and is exposing them

Why do you think TRUMP was the one who protected RFK JR and gave him Secret Service protection after Biden denied RFK ?

Why did I tell you a few days ago the RFK AND TRUMP ARE TALKING BEHIND THE SCENES<

THAT'S BECAUSE RFK JR IS GOING TO JOIN TRUMP >>>> THIS WAS ALWAYS THE PLAN..I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU THIS FOR S LONG TIME.. NOW ITS HAPPENING 
____
JOE ROGAN ALREADY KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, HE PLAYED THE SAFE MOVE TO ENDORSE RFK JR 
AND KEEP A MIDDLE GROUND FOR HIS FOLLOWER ( 30 percent of Rogans followers are Democrats. 20 percent are undecided voters and rest are Trump supporters)//// Rogan is a playing a safe game to ensure the maximum red pills for libs on the fence 

> I also gave you COMMS that Trump and Rogan are in communication and setting up something.... >> This fake feud coming from Trump to Rogan is a set up for a major election event<<<<
___
Many things I have told you are coming into the light! 

I told you MUSK was going to be a large part of Trump's operations and administrations organization/////
_ Now TRUMP has offered MUSK a position inside his cabinet.
And MUSK confirms
" I'M WILLING TO SERVE"
____

Future proves past.

:movie_camera: 
:boom: 
___

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 6:15 am

:warning: 

We are COMING nto EVENTS of earthquake wars that I have been talking about. 
We are coming to man made _events that are MIMICKING the sun solar flares>> EMP 

These advanced military grade weapons ( 30-45 years advanced technology WEAPONS) are being used to MIMIC biblical _EVENTS 
MIMIC extraterrestrial future Events.
MIMIC fake global warning EVENTS 

WARNING :warning: to World Patriots in;
>RUSSIA> ]EARTHQUAKE EVENTS//
VOLCANO 

>ITALY>] EARTHQUAKE EVENTS/
VOLCANO. over 24 volcanos on WARNING WATCH LIST

>CALIFORNIA>] EARTHQUAKE ESCALATION EVENTS. 

>Wyoming>] UNDERGROUND SUPER VOLCANO

>ICELAND>]. 6TH VOLCANO ERUPTION THIS YEAR
___
NASA 28,000,000,000 Billion$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BUDGET is a 76,000,000 Million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ a day world money laundering operation that feeds DARK OPERATIONS/ UNCONSTITUTIONAL ILLEGAL OPERATIONS THROUGH OVER 300 UNDERGROUND MILITARY D.U.M.B.s across the globe that house Military advanced WEAPONS. 
Including tectonic weapons. EMP warfare weapons. Particle weapons. Weather weapons.UAPS. etc. 
___
From the unknown great powerful GREY POPE { unknown to society) of the VATICAN working with Rothschild Rockerfellers. CIA and GLOBALIST ELITES, [ THEY] are MIMICKING BIBLICAL EVENTS END TIMES.

MIMICKING SOLAR FLARES ( when the sun creates a strong solar flare the increase the electric magnetic pulse artificially with SATs.) 

[ They] are MIMICKING Earthquakes
Attacking volcanos.
_
[ THEY] Trying desperately to cause chaos. Stop elections. Create world CHAOS events _ __ ///
_
Their world war 3 plan isn't happening fast enough and failed several times since 2022. 
As Europe runs out of ammunition and military weapons stock reserves PANIC is hitting the NATO countries who wanted a fast controlled war
( Generals. Admirals colonials) As U.S. colonel Douglas MacGregor had explained several times that CIA.mi6 with deep state Pentagon/GLOBALIST have been wanting to invade Russian for over 60 years and capture their resources and minerals and bring down Russia. He states several times the CIA were training Ukraines for invasion of Russia since 2005 and U.S. military industrial complex had been giving illegal arms to Ukraine for over 30 years preparing for an invasion. 

The 3 Reich of German Nazi who were defeated never forgot Russia destroyed their operations and killed their families. The 3rd Reich now became the 4rth Reich, Nazi Bush family with Rockerfellers.rothchilds brought Nazi to form NASA ( INTELLIGENCE OPS) ..  ///the Nazis were old Kazarian Jews > Ashkenazi Jews northern Jews who stole the identity through agreements with the Roman empire.
Later on this unknown Northern Jews sector grew and one of their settlement was in southern Germany
Who created 1776 illuminati empire with ( Freemasons/ Vatican etc)..
Later they Orchestrated World War 1 and World War 2 and that is how U S  Bush family with wall street JP Morgan and UK. Banks funded Hitler.

To this day the powerful Kazarian empire created United Nations and NATO and dark military operations that runs global BLACKMAIL operations corrected to MOSSAD CIA EPSTEIN CLINTONS > EU PEDOPHILIA ELITE RINGS.....
These same Kazarian operations also run NASA. DARPA. . Control almost half of all works military intelligence operations.
And[ THEY] control most underground DEEP DARK OPERATIONS 

_NOW the Kazarians ( deep state CABAL) are in PANIC as they operations have been FALLING apart and being destroyed the past 7 years through the world by World Alliance operations ( white hats TRUMP. Cheyenne Mnt./ Arizona Fort Huachuca Army Base in Cochise, / 7 more bases all connected to a global alliance to bring down the cabal satanic world system)

There is massive panic inside DNC the Pentagon CIA in mi6  UK majesty world deep state operations as they are running out of real money ( the fake imagine digital/ paper  non backed gold precious metals Fiat . U.S. currency is almost at full collapse as the world is rejecting the Kazarian  controlled system.......

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 6:54 am

There is almost no more money to pay off all the dark operations global.)...a massive collapse of the GLOBALIST money is happening as their real money is collapsing in rapid decline. 

And their world pedophilia networks is coming more and more to full exposure inside entertainment industry. Government sector . Banking sectors ........ (As Trump begins his full return > covert military operations to take down the world deep state is happening and increasing at rapid rate... this all connected to why Trump signed Presidential Executive Orders against human trafficking.. Now TRUMP gives COMMS on death penalty to human child sex traffickers the deep state....)

This is why the deep state are trying to create EARTHQUAKEs . GLOBAL CATASTROPHIC EVENTS ////
_
As we head into these hard EVENTS dear Patriots please remember to warn your friend in these regions of Earthquakes volcanos and coming EMP MIMIC SOLAR EVENTS BLACKOUTS (later the deep state will mimic solar events with EMP weapons and in the same moments CRASH world system through cyber attack )
__
Behind the scenes>] USSF .U S. MILITARY OPERATIONS WORKING WITH RUSSIA. WHITE HATS IN CHINA. > INDIA //)) are ALL working to secure rest stabilization of the works grids and fully stabilize ( fully capture) the DARK OPERATIONS NETWORKS

Game theory operations knowingly let some EVENTS happen . To Trigger MASS AWAKING<

I have long warned you dear friends of the Earthquake wars and EMP attacks
.. We are here

Please consider a strong donation to our channel.. Thank u dear world Patriots 
https://paypal.me/AllenRonnie23?country.x=DE&locale.x=de_DE

https://www.givesendgo.com/Truth_Pups
https://t.me/TruthPups/245

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 6:58 am

KURSK >NATO ( CIA/MI6) attack on Russian region KURSK was allowed by PUTIN an a PLANned TRAP/// and EXPOSURE of KURSK  break away region and COUP

_The intensional stand own of the KURSK government and Military as Ukraine attacked the region was a planned planned operation by the CIA. NATO GLOBALIST OPERATIONS. //) for several years CIA operations GLOBALIST operations and banking systemsl infiltrated the KURSK region and government. That is why KURSK opened corridors to let Ukraine troops in. 
It was intentional stand down and the real deep state plan was to turn KURSK against Russia and create a breakaway state region 
( This would create a propaganda mockingbird operations agenda to show Western Russia that Russians did not want Putin nor Moscow controlling their region... And give ideas to Western Russian States to break away.  >>> A COUP <<<<<)//

RUSSIAN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE working with U S. White hats and Ukrainian military intelligence already knew since 2 years ago that KURSK region was planning a breakaway state through CIA ( GLOBALIST)operations. Intelligence knew that KURSK OFFICIALS wanted the Wagner group to run local operations with local military break away divisions . That's why Last year Prigozhin was in talks with head KURSK white elites and military officials who joined the Wagner group and after this Prigozhin made an attempted coup on Moscow..... The coup attempt was to set off sleeper cell in Moscow to activate bombs in Moscow and smash militia forces activated with head Russian commanders over throwing Putin in the coup. 
_ but the real TRUTH Prigozhin was a triple agent and was working as a double for Putin.. And Putin was well aware of Prigozhin Coup and all the information Prigozhin gave to Putin of the deep state moves.
> Putin was well aware that the deep state infiltrated KURSK and government top officials and that's why they didn't want direct Russian military ministries involved in their local military operations programs.
> Putin knew they were trying to create a break away state and region
>Putin knew they wanted to use Wagner group as cover)////

So recently when Ukraine mili NATO/ CIA/ attacked KURSK region Putin let the Invasion happen. 

Putin already had plans in place to stop the invasion and also collapse the local Kursh government immediately after the invasion and restructure the regional leaders and military defense under the Russian ministry 
.> immediately during the invasion of KURSK , Putin arrested local politicians and military heads and stopped the long awaited military COUP the CIA was planning.

_NOW the planned COUP attempts by the CIA NATO etc. Ect etc had failed and Russia has cleaned the deep state in the infiltration of KURSK and had military reasons to remove deep state military operations 
( Finally mole hunts were  conducted through the Russian defence ministry structures that were supporting the break away region coup attempts.. That's why Putin waited for so long to restructure the KURSK Region military System and local elite power structure) 
__
The allowance of Ukraine to strike inside Russian territory also part of PUTINs plan to attack UKRAINE NATO operations on a massive revenge attack on UKRAINE as Russian through the Western Russia regions were furious of the attack on Russia and fully supported a massive strike on Ukraine infrastructure and grid operations.

_NATO is indeep panic as European stock reserve ammunition and weapons has Fallen to all-time low and countries are refusing to send NATO weapons. Ammunition and money. 
At the same time Turkey, NATO's Europes biggest military is going against NATO. United Nations and planning to join BRICS and threatening to join was against Israel openly. 

There is massive PANIC inside of NATO as Trump plans to cut funding for NATO and  bring the U S. military home to the United States.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 6:59 am

This all comes as world military courts are exposing Israel inside genocide operations and Eastern countries are calling for investigation into Ukraine NATO operations 
____
BEHIND the SCENES>[; THROUGH TRUMP AND MILITARY ARE ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF EXPOSING THE U.S. MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX SYSTEM CONNECTED TO A U S. MILITARY COUP. USING THE  MILITARY INDUSTRIAL CENSORSHIP SYSTEM/////.....

_You are witnessing the collapse of the Ukraine world money laundering operations system connected to CIA and mi 6 European money laundering operation systems connected to Joe Biden Obama and world Banks. 
_You are witnessing the EVENTS that are leading to U.S. military intervention that is going to lead to 11.3 military laws of war protocols and arrest wars. 
>
>
>The Largest military Alliance United operations to take down global cia/ GLOBALIST operations is in full motion
As Russia destroys CIA ops in Ukraine. 
Trump. Rfk jr go after CIA operations in the U S. ( Inside military coup. Inside medical big pharma corruption and food industry connected to Big Banks cia operations)

There is panic across the deep state regime as countries are turning on CIA operations and GLOBALIST Fiat system and dumping the money... PANIC inside the VATICAN as elite societies began massive infighting that's connected to world organizations and cartels. Mafia. World banking operations ,blackmail operations . 

Behind the scenes>] TRUMP . MUSK ALLIANCE CREATING A MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE> NEW DIGITAL CURRENCY AND CRYPTO SYSTEM THAT IS GOING TO CONNECT SOUTH AMERICAN MIDDLE AMERICAN TO NORTH AMERICAN IS HITTING THE EARS OF THE WORLD BILLIONAIRES WHO ARE GOING TO RESTRUCTURILE THE COUNTRIES<<<
THEIR GOVERNMENTS. THEIR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES/,,<<<<<<

The coming of Trump is more massive than you can acknowledge!!!!!!!!!!!.....

NCSWIC
___.
Please support our channel as we risk our lives bring you the TRUTH 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 7:04 am

The Deep State and the Military-Industrial Complex

The term “Deep State” is often bandied about in conspiracy theories, but there is a kernel of truth in the concept when we look at the role of the military-industrial complex in U.S. governance. This isn’t about secret societies or shadowy cabals; it’s about the undeniable influence that the defense sector exerts on national policy. From lobbying efforts to the revolving door between military contractors and government positions, the military-industrial complex is a driving force behind many of the decisions made in Washington, D.C.

This influence is perhaps most evident in the way Executive Orders related to national security are handled. These orders often come with broad and vague language, allowing for wide interpretation and application. This flexibility is not accidental; it is a deliberate design to give the military and defense sectors the latitude they need to operate without the constraints of public oversight.

The Role of Emergency Powers. Emergency powers are another tool in this hidden governance toolbox. When a national emergency is declared, the President gains access to a wide range of powers that would otherwise be unavailable. These powers include everything from controlling communications to seizing property, and they can be invoked with little to no oversight from Congress. What is particularly concerning is that once these powers are granted, they are rarely rescinded.

This perpetual state of emergency allows for a continuous expansion of executive authority, often with the military at the helm. Under the guise of national security, actions can be taken that would otherwise be unconstitutional or at the very least, highly controversial. The extension of Executive Order 13848 is a prime example of this. Originally intended to address a specific threat, its continued enforcement suggests a broader agenda—one that is more about maintaining control than addressing an actual emergency.

The Illusion of Change. Every four years, Americans head to the polls with the belief that they are choosing the direction of their country. Yet, as this exploration into the role of Executive Orders and emergency powers reveals, the real power dynamics are far more complex. The faces may change, but the underlying strategies remain remarkably consistent. This isn’t about one party versus another; it’s about a system that is designed to perpetuate its own survival, regardless of who occupies the White House.

The illusion of change is a powerful tool. It keeps the public engaged and invested in a process that, in many ways, is more about maintaining the status quo than enacting real reform. This isn’t to say that elections don’t matter—they do. But the real levers of power often lie far outside the reach of the electorate, embedded within the structures of military and executive governance that operate in the shadows.

TheStormHasArrived (https://t.me/+f8AjwZPwaUQ5YTBk)   (https://t.me/+1Y0lEKmDFmU5ZGM0):no_entry_sign:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 1:54 pm

Israel Last

The war between Dark and Light is the war between Satan and God.
Between the reptilian bloodline of Satan and the human bloodline of Jesus.

Israel is last because Covid exposed the corruption in our health care and political systems,
Israel will expose the root of all corruption and evil in our religion systems.
The revelation of the hijacking of scripture by Satan centuries a go. 
The light on this planet was dimmed by the false light of darkness.

The snake entered the garden of Eden and went undercover in the snakepit.
The head of the snake in the Vatican, the body of the snake formed Silk road leading to Wuhan where it spread out it,s venom.
Hidding in the Snake pit in Israel; where Satanisme hijacked parts of scripture and became the fals light that fooled humanity in evil frequencies of fear, shame and guilt.

Separated from God and the Love we all are.
Seperated in religions, race, politics creating dark for centuries.
Seperated by a small group who benefited from the controlling of the energies and the people. 
This small group the satanic Elite, the Iluminati, the Cabal.

All the ROYAL families of Europe and the Baltic and Russian countries claim their ancestor as WOTAN or ODIN.
WOTAN or ODIN was a PENDRAGON - SERPENT - SNAKE - REPTILIAN

13 ROYAL families are REPTILIAN hybrids who are shape-shifters posing as HUMANS

Serpent symbolism is all over the catholic religion. In St. Peter's Basilica in the vatican the pope literally sits in the mouth of a serpent as the tongue and preaches deception.

The Druze bloodline of Jesus  are the descendants of “Jethro” ,The Priest of Midian in The Bible & “Torah”  (Exodus 2:18).
The 16th President Of The United States of America “Abraham Lincoln” , descend from The Kahlooni family.

In 1855 ISIS was formed by Kings  of Morocco & Libya [HASSAN Family] togheter with the Rotal British family.
They signed in the Mohameddi Law which was to Kill The Bloodlines of Jesus Christ[DRUZE]
6 Yrs later they merged with Skull n Bones:
Rothschilds, Schiff, Rockefellers, Scherff aka Bush, Kissingers, etc.
Skull n Bones_ISIS Assassinated JFK.

1855 - ISIS Formed by Sanussi Family linked too UK Royals (Khazarians)
1861 - Merged with 322 Skull n Bones(Khazarians)
1870 - 1930 BIG PHARMA (Khazarian)
1871 Act of England(Secret Constitution placed by Secret Societies) Khazarians 
1912 Titanic/Olympic Sinking
(Who was onboard, what really happened)
1913 Federal Reserve
1917 - 1923 Bolshevic Revolution
1945 - 1959 Operation Paperclip/Mockingbird.
1948 - Israel Formed(Khazarian/Bolshevic Govt)
1949 - Mossad = CIA Formed

Whistleblower General Flynn  exposed the Gulen Terrorist Network:

• Flynn discovered that the Obama administration was creating funding and arming of Jihadist who later waved the flag of ISIS

• These jihadist actions were taking place in Gaza.

• Obama with the help of CIA, NATO and his jihadist cronies, were seeking to top Assad in Syria.

• These treasonous administrations created funding of ISIS a.o.

• The US/Jihadist morphed into thr Arab spring, destabilized the middle east and created the orchestrated migration crises.

• Hillary took part in the launching of the Arab spring as secretary of state under the Obama administration.

• Flynn blew the whistle on the involvement in the Gulen terrorist Network of the Oboma administration and by default of HW Bush, G Bush, Clinton, the state department, FBI, CIA and the DOG.

Now circle back to Israel today

DO NOT BE FOOLED/
Those buildings fully Collapsing in Gaza strip being hit from one missile are CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS.
Deep State operators inside both Israel and Palestine camps
have been INFILTRATED long ago (Mossad/CIA)// 

Israeli handlers are infact MOSSAD, >>UK MI6>>ROTHSCHILDs>>CIA.

Dominion servers have alot to hide.
From human trafficking to Epstein creation to VATICAN banks.
The Mossad/Kazarian mafia controlling Ukraine.
Connections from the Snake pit of corruption by Israeli Elites run deep into United States MSM [CIA] control).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 1:55 pm

QFS Nesara & Gesara RV Plandemia:

PART 1:

"The Greatest War Story of All Time", World Awakening

“The container ship Evergiven, which got stuck in the Suez Canal in March 2021, was a great victory for Allianz.

The powerful alliance has stopped many things along the way, including: weapons of mass destruction (nuclear and biological weapons), adrenochrome, aborted fetal tissue from babies for use in vaccines, and live babies in shipping containers.  All the containers on the ship were searched by the Alliance special forces.  The Evergreen ship, stuck in the Suez Canal, is stuck there to discover many things, including the trafficking of children.  More than 1,245 children were rescued in containers on this ship.  About 1,200 children were also found dead in the containers.  This is the world Illuminati human trafficking system.

The ship's browser was a member of the Alliance, and "holes" in Microsoft's software allowed space forces to hack into the ship's software, seize control, and run aground.  He also carried weapons of mass destruction.  Many other ships that were blockaded were carrying weapons to start a war in the Middle East.  The Israeli Mossad had to hand over the weapons to the Muslims.

The plan is to reveal everything on the news.  The deep state is losing 400 million an hour to stagnant ships, have you heard of that?  With that, and 10 days of Truth on TV, once EBS goes live, everyone will know about child trafficking and crimes against humanity, evil and real.

Alliance special forces were deployed to search for and prevent Deep State charges, as the Clintons were co-owners of the Evergreen shipping lines.

From April to September 2021, Myanmar and Afghanistan are now under Alliance control, they burned the entire "poppy field" there, which was the main source of more than just illegal drug trafficking.  Gene Decode also revealed that 50% of all Big Pharma drugs contain opium and petroleum derivatives in their tablets.  How sick these Deep State rats are.

Afghanistan is currently the world's first free country from the Deep State.  The reason the United States had to leave Afghanistan was to comply with the NESARA / GESARA laws, which prohibit the presence of foreign troops on the territory of another country.  Remember, the peace agreement applies to everyone. "

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 2:07 pm

The sequel continues ...

PART 2:

"The Greatest War Story of All Time", World Awakening

"The last great foray of the Illuminati was to fake a Covid-19 crisis and vaccinate everyone to reduce the world population to 500 million and gain control. That will tear them to pieces. The EBS will give you everything that is said about Covid- 19, many real doctors, nurses and researchers have a lot of information on the internet in the form of articles or videos Simply put, Covid-19 is a bacteria and can be easily cured with ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine.

Also, vaccines are a poison with many harmful chemicals, they kill you slowly, the more injections you get, the closer you are to death!

Please note that medical professionals who advertise this "experimental chemical mixture", which is NOT a vaccine, will be prosecuted in the future under the "Nuremberg 2.0" international legal system.

Understand that the patient must be informed that any drug or injection is EXPERIMENTAL, otherwise, the caregiver may be accused of this crime and held responsible.

Please understand that there have been arrests in the last five years and that military tribunals are taking place around the world.  2.7 million cabal members had been executed in September 2021.

As for the safety of everyone's money and finances, there will be a complete takeover of the planet's finances - this is QFS (a quantum financial system that cannot be hacked).  Everyone in the world will have an account in this system.  To reset, GCR (Global Currency Reset) and RV (Currency Revaluation) are reset, countries that have been completely unfairly devalued, such as Iraq, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 2:58 pm

Q The Storm Rider DROPS confirmed!!! 

Tulsi Gabbard joins Trump!!!!
_____
Future proves past 
_
_- I gave you inside DROPS that Musk was going buy Twitter and then join Unite with Trump.
( this all came as Patriots were angry to Musk for voting for Biden in 2020 .... >I told has told you then it was all a fake move and secretary Musk and TRUMP were planning to join forces and this was planned all along since 2016_17 .... And they're public outfall was all a show/////
>NOW THEY ARE UNITED AND GOING AFTER THE CABAL DEEP STATE REGIME AGENDA  :fire:)

_-I gave you the DROPS Ron DeSantis was going to Unite with Trump and back him back in 2021 
(Back in 2021 everyone was upset with DeSantis for going against Trump and Trump bashing..... And he and Trump bashed each other.... But I told you it was all a staged play and TRUMP would absorb DeSantis voters and DeSantis would back Trump)
>Now secretly they are United and in 2025 Trump is going to create Presidential Executive Orders that connect to NEW child trafficking laws and Trump WILL give DeSantis full power to go after Epstein case in Florida backed by Supreme Court COMING rulings\\\ right now DeSantis is laying low_ /// 
THEY ARE SECRETLY UNITED AND GOING AFTER THE CABAL DEEP STATE

_-I have you COMMS; that BEHIND THE SCENES RFK JR
And Trump were already UNITED
I said this back in 2021.. and I said the military Alliance was pushing RFK jr. To run independently and take democratic voters and RFK JRs job was to expedite expose The vaccines and medical, big pharma Industry and then after he would UNITE with TRUMP 
(even when Patriots MAGA became angry to JFK JR for going against Trump..///...I was still giving you COMMS; that they would UNITE) 
_NOW THEY ARE UNITED AND GOING AFTER THE CABAL AND DEEP STATE OPENLY 
>]: BEHIND THE SCENES TRUMP HAS ASKED RFK JR. TO HEAD THE CIA AND TAKE OVER
(for now RFK JR is only interested in going after big pharma and exposing CIA/ CDC/ NIH WHO ETC ETC ( ALL CIA OPS) as Trump's Health Secretary of the United States  

_-I gave you COMMS; long ago that Tulsi Gabbard was placed by military intelligence and she was moving 4rth generation warfare intelligence psychological operations //// this means she was given the green light to capture democratics and expose deep state military operations and Red pill the left and bring them over to the MAGA movement. 
( Patriots..MAGA was angry when Tulsi Gabbard ran against Trump.... But I had been telling you they were going to UNITE and to trust her!!!.... I stated this in early 2022 )
_NOW SHE HAS UNITED WITH TRUMP AND ENDORSED HIM 
AND TRUMP ASKED FOR TO BE ON HIS RESISTING TRANSITION TEAM AND THEY HAVE BIG PLANS FOR 2025  SURPRISE 

____
long before anyone years in advanced I gave you the true WIRES>]: THAT TRUMP WAS GOING TO CREATE A NEW DIGITAL CURRENCY SYSTEM AND MUSK WAS GOING TO BE INVOLVED//)/ I said many times there after this event was going to happen ..
NOW IT'S HAPPENING AND CONFIRMED 

These are just some of the Truth CABLES >]; I have given you and have come to light. 
The Future proves past
my dear Patriots. World Patriots
__
The plan to save the world
___ you have than you know. 
_______
Please support my small channel and DROPS with a strong donation.... We are Patriots far from home and the safety of our family we miss very much in the U.S. 
Thank you dear Patriots for your contribution 

Or
Or

Good bless :candle:️ thank you

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 6:42 am

Basically where we are going.
A combo of all. 
1776 - Constitutional Common Law WorldWide.
1950s Prices 
Quantum Technology.
Tesla.
Suppressed Tech.
Med Beds, UV therapies, 6000 cures

Treasury Notes backed by metals & Iso20022 coins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 6:44 am

The Cyber World is having their last hoooraaah. Quantum Internet protected above by Secret Space Programs is virtually UNHACKABLE.
I guess like all hospital equipment they become obsolete.
POTUS did say that all hospital equipment to become obsolete.
No more Chemo & Radiation.
Israel is last right. Big Pharma.
No more medical research.
6000 cures.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 6:48 am

Many people will return to home lands to rebuild and build their countries/continents up to being 1st World countries.
GESARA releases squillions to those in 3rd world countries.
Homeless will get off the streets, no more poverty. Med beds for all.
------
Naturally when you reverse the 1871 Act Of England then the world needs a new make up to share the wealth. Nesara/Gesara. 

When the EVENT goes down. President Trump will be sending out 7 Presidential Msgs to everyones phones WORLDWIDE. 7 P's AKA 7 Trumpets = 7 Kingdoms.

Again removing this ACT, removes the Commonwealth. All Constitutions on the Crown are removed & we go to 1776 Common Law.

That is where we go to the CASTLE ROCK Scenario. (ACTIVATION of a WW3 Scenario) DEFCON SCARE. All Judges, Lawyers & Police must stand down on Earth & learn 1776 Common Law. The corrupt ones are all arrested by Military.

Follow my channel, stay updated:point_down:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 6:52 am

Do you guys realize that by the year, say 2030ish, we will know everything? 
Who killed JFK. 
Who killed RFK. 
Who killed MLK. 
The truth about the Titanic. 
The truth about WW2. 
We’ll know who authorized the poisoning of our food and children. 
We’ll learn about cures that have existed for decades if not millennia. 
We’ll learn the truth about Aliens and UFO’s. 
We’ll know the truth about 9/11. 
We’ll know the truth about Benghazi. 
We’ll know the truth about the OKC bombing. 
We’ll know the truth about Q and what they did. 
And the World will know the truth about the elites. 
From the Pope to Obama. 
From Soros to Oprah. 
From Lebron to Beyoncé. 
Nothing will be a secret. 
Truth will reign and we will ALL be truly free for the first time in our lives. 
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming. 
NOTHING. 
Bumpy landing still to come. 
Expect more rollercoasters of emotions. 
Expect more frustration and monkey wrenches. 
I’ll even go so far as to say to expect a Trump “loss” in November. 
A loss that will finally expose it all. 
From here on out I have no doubt we are watching the final steps of The Plan play out. 
I’ve never been more confident and sure of everything than I am right now. 
The clarity is both frightening and astonishing at the same time. 
Do not fear. 
Stand fast. 
Hold the line. 
The end is near. 
SQQN… 
#WWG1WGA

~T edit: I know that some of you will have issue with this, and I understand why, but think about it. 

One, we have already learned much of this. We've shared and written about most of it here for years, so most of you already know, those that have been here for a long time.

There isn't a chance in hell we are going to learn everything on day one Trump walks back into office publicly. What we've been learning for years now, the normies don't know, or don't want to know, comfortable in their own blissful ignorance. It's taken me years to learn the truth about our REAL History and write it here for you and on History Unredacted. And I certainly still dont yet know everything i want to know, still having much more to learn, rationalize, and process. It will take the so-called normies many years to process all the lies they've been told their whole lives and come to terms with reality- something they've never known. Things their parents didn't know. Many of their grandparents didn't know.

Point is, do not despair with the time it will take to get through all this for most. Meanwhile all the good things we expect from GESARA/NESARA, MedBeds, new (not new) technologies will be rolled out while all this learning goes on....

Oh, and IF, and I don't believe it to be the case, because it's not necessary to have another stolen election to prove it's been going on since the assassination of JFK, that alone will wake many, I still don't believe 2024 will occur, at least not in the traditional sense, though perhaps on the blockchain. Remember too Goldilocks told us. The Quantum Systems and QFS was approved and to begin its transition on Monday, Aug26, 2024.

Remember, we were called to be the ones to ensure those who want help get it. We were selected for this point in History. I fully believe that with all my heart. ~T

https://x.com/OgAn0n661/status/1827391388385997125?t=FHEffVaEMppEOS41YB7wQw&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2024 6:57 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/aug/25/telegram-app-founder-pavel-durov-to-appear-in-court-after-arrest-in-paris

The shot heard around the world.
TG>
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.
Q
Jan 31, 2018 11:42:36 PM EST

!UW.yye1fxo ID: c3f516 No. 231058 
Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those ‘good’ people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.
Those who stood chanting “USA” were FREED.
The shot heard around the world.
TG>
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.
Q

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/aug/25/telegram-app-founder-pavel-durov-to-appear-in-court-after-arrest-in-paris
Authorities extend detention of Telegram app founder Pavel Durov after Paris arrest
[size=16]Russian-born billionaire said to have ‘miscalculated’ by visiting France during inquiry into crime on his platform[/size]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf   Q Drops  and Deltas Plus Pdf - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Drops and Deltas Plus Pdf
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next