Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Empty
PostSubject: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 12:26 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EsrDnCqXEAEkfL2?format=png&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 4:08 pm

FOCUS and CALL

Phone: 202-514-2000

This is the DOJ main switchboard.
------
Ask for:
John Demers Assistant AG for
Main Justice Nat. Sec. Division.
---
Mr. Demers is overseeing the prosecutors on the Assange case.

He should be our first stop along the way to free Julian.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 4:08 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EssGYawXUAAu6u3?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 4:25 pm

Julian Assange has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. We think he deserves to win.

Sign our petition here to encourage the 
@NobelPrize Committee to consider Julian & persuade formal nominators to support his nomination.

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/julian-assange-deserves-a-nobel-peace-prize
-----
this is their letter:

Julian Assange has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. We think he deserves to win. There is an incredibly long list of actions that Julian has taken to accomplish his ultimate goal-- a more peaceful world. These actions include: Publishing the Iraq War Logs which exposed war crimes Uncovering the "Collateral Murder" video of a journalist who was killed by the U.S. Army Releasing crimes committed by the U.S. State Department in "Cablegate" Raising the curtain on prisoners at Guantanamo Bay in the "Gitmo Files" Removing the shroud of secrecy around the Scientology 
cult Publicly listing the members of the far-right British National Party Publishing "Spy Files: Russia" which detailed Russian operations in Syria Exposing corruption in Turkey involving the Minister of Energy Introduced revelations that the Saudi and Qatari governments were backing ISIS and Al-Nusra and so much more... Sign our petition here to encourage the Nobel Peace Prize Committee to consider Julian for the Nobel Peace Prize and to persuade formal nominators to support Julian's nomination. As Julian's partner Stella said so well: if Julian wins the Nobel Peace Prize, he will have a greater chance at freedom.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 10:33 am

n an effort to expand our calls on Julian's behalf past just the main switchboard (Which you should absolutely still be calling everyday) Here is the information for the DoJ Pardon attorney, who you can speak to about Julian's Case using the information already provided, plus some extra, specific to pardons, information I have provided below.
------
DoJ (acting) Pardon Attorney:

Rosalind Sargent-Burns

202-616-6070

USPardon.Attorney@usdoj.gov

You can both call *AND* email her directly.
-----
Background and specific pointers to raise with the Pardon Attorney:

Being that Julian is a political prisoner who suffers from noted mental handicaps, legally declared in the ruling now being appealed by the US DoJ, (Judge Baraitser said Assange's mental condition is such that, if extradited to the U.S. and kept in isolated conditions, there is a "high risk" of suicide.) Continuing to pursue charges against him greviously violates not only the standards of justice we adhere to in consideration of basic human rights; but amounts to cruel and unusual punishment to leave him imprisoned and isolated in a manner documented to be extremely detrimental to his already failing mental health.

According to detailed psychiatric reports and assessments, Assange has been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome and has a history of mental health issues. He has had suicidal ideations, and auditory hallucinations during his lengthy imprisonment.

Issuing a pardon directly would be a victory for basic human rights, for the defense of liberty; and for the protection of those whose mental capacity demands intervention by third parties.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 10:35 am

Good morning friends and fellow Patriots. We have Julian's Partner, Stella's blessing to continue on the call chain. So that is excellent news, and perhaps a relief to her knowing we are undertaking this project to assist in freeing him. I am still gathering more information and numbers there to use, I had a very busy night here; I will touch base with all of you in just a little bit and provide further directions. God bless all of you, your work is being noticed!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 6:58 pm

Register for #FreeTheTruth Online Event
5 February - 7.30pm GMT

Join
@MadsAndenas @EvaJoly & @DinahPoKempner to mark 5 years since the UNWGAD finding that Assange has been arbitrarily detained by UK
Organized by
@deepa_driver
#FreeAssangeNOW
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EtTW6M9XEAMwDfk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 7:59 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EtWDxLuXcAIhhJC?format=jpg&name=240x240

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 11:01 am

This is just heartbreaking..
Julian Assange is being denied his winter clothing still.

I encourage all of you to call Belmarsh at the number provided below, and politely request they release his winter clothes out of storage to him.

The country code for the UK is +44.
Drop the 0 if dialing from out of UK.

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EtjrQ5sWQAI0gKM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 11:39 am

UPDATE from E's twtr acct:

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

Hey
@StellaMoris1@wikileaks

After pushing thousands of calls today, Belmarsh officials have confirmed directly to myself & others that Julian's winter clothes have now been released to him.
If you could kindly confirm next time you speak with him, I would be most appreciative.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 1:14 pm

Can you believe it-evil people.

Word from Julian Assange's Partner.
-
This is why we do not stop calling and demanding his winter clothes be released until we can confirm directly.
Keep up the calls!

Quote Tweet

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY IH4BdNIT_normal

Stella Moris #DropTheCharges

@StellaMoris1
· 1h
Replying to @SilentWarRoom and @wikileaks
I have just spoken to him. He has not received any of them.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 3:13 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Etkk8N0XAAEMstY?format=png&name=small
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EtklV9zXIAAUKn_?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 4:00 pm

https://www.prisonadvice.org.uk/hmp-belmarsh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 10:50 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Etoz8E-XEAA8_WA?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 8:02 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EttQGdOXIAE5uks?format=png&name=small

"his clothing is sitting in storage there and they have, for months, refused to release them to him."

"Julian has long since filed all appropriate paperwork. Ignore their lies. Continue to press them"

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EttHq2WWQAE86MR?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 11:48 am

The Safe line has closed down for the day. Go back to calling the main line. Record if you can.
Main Board: +442083314400

"Operation Clothe Julian"

-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 8:19 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EtylUF6XMAAqvkG?format=png&name=small
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Etyld6HXEAE4kNV?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 8:21 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EtyjExnXIAMMJAy?format=png&name=900x900
See the post above for today's efforts.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 8:23 am

Prison Industrial Complex"

To finish your sentence you have to pay them back; some states have gone back to Debtor Prisons.

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY 1f644

E: prison system is design to leave them in debt and unable to secure employment afterward, ensuring repeat offenders.

quotas. profit margin’s.

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EtyaJGWXEAI1hvl?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2021 8:47 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Etu-RBmXYAIubhN?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 10:16 am

Such a tragedy every day this goes on-

The Biden administration will continue to pursue charges against Julian Assange. Can't say I'm surprised. Once again another Trump decision that Biden's team is more than happy to uphold because deep down they are all neocons and agents of empire.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 1:14 pm

Another avenue of approach.  Julian has Asperpergers, which is on the ASD spectrum.
file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/Telegram%20Desktop/CDP-2018-0022.pdf

and http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/Portals/0/Documents/Disability%20pib.pdf

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Et4Ga_0WgAUi-4l?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:24 pm

By exposing truths we make it difficult for governments to implement plans that may not be popular with the public.

And if they are not popular, they are difficult to implement.

And if they are difficult, they will not be implemented.

~Julian, quoted by E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 9:07 pm

This from 'E-Lobby' on telegram

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Et45-tWXAAUaM1d?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 8:09 am

When Julian was only 25 years old, he helped the Australian police bust a huge pedophile ring.

In 1997 Julian co-wrote a book with Suelette Dreyfus called “Underground”.

https://angeloftruthcom.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/some-interesting-facts-you-may-not-realize-when-you-think-about-julian-assange/

https://angeloftruthcom.wordpress.com/2020/01/10/the-evil-within-belmarsh-prison-its-governor-and-julian-assange/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 5:32 pm

Disclose.tv 

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY 1f6a8

@disclosetv
· 13h

JUST IN - Thames river freezes in southwest #London for the first time since 'the big freeze' of 1962-63 as temperatures in England plunge to record lows.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 5:39 pm

Twitter has labeled @ClareDalyMEP's criticism of the EU's hypocritical stance on Human Rights and purposeful ignorance of Assange as "potentially sensitive content", and blocked millions from seeing it.

the short speech: 
https://twitter.com/JaneGalt2/status/1360365456759128064

Quote Tweet
Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal
· Feb 10
Twitter has labeled video of @ClareDalyMEP's criticism of EU human rights hypocrisy as "potentially sensitive content"

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Et2S5opXcAUi53k?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2021 12:08 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EuNI2FAXcAg4PNI?format=png&name=small

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EuNJW2CXAAgmH4B?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 5:05 pm

Assange Defense
@DefenseAssange
1h

'Amnesty International joins civil liberties groups to ask Biden to drop case against Julian Assange
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY ZuaXCavo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 11:40 am

https://assangedefense.org/new-events/freeassangetelethon/   Saturday March 20  1:30 pm07pm

Live link for tomorrow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MAPtdKWwwE

Congressional candidate Jen Perelman and podcaster Katie Halper are co-hosting #FreeAssangeTelethon, an all-day livestream event featuring renowned activists, journalists, comedians, and many others highlighting the persecution of Julian Assange and encouraging supporters across the U.S. to call their representatives to demand the DOJ drop the charges. Find a sample phone script for your call to your representative below!

Throughout the broadcast, the hosts will encourage supporters to let their representatives know that they want the Biden Administration to drop the case against publisher Julian Assange.
Here’s a phone script you can use to call your Congressional representative, Senator, and the Department of Justice:
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY Image-1024x576

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 3:47 pm

Bring Julian Assange home NOW. Stop his extradition to the United States.

Labor calls on Scott Morrison to bring this to an end.

Respect the UK Court's decision & save his life.

---
Excellent short plea delivered:
https://twitter.com/JulianHillMP/status/1372457075666604035

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 6:35 pm

Download the "Collateral Murder" brochure for Julian Assange. For all the people I want Julian Assange’s freedom.

https://www.channeldraw.org/2021/03/26/download-the-collateral-murder-brochure-for-julian-assange/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 6:47 pm

April 5:  On this day in 2010, wiki leaks under Julian Assange published the 'Collateral Murder' video, showing US war crimes in Iraq.

The footage shows Reuters journalists being gunned down by a US Apache helicopter.

George Bush & Tony Blair are not in prison, but Julian Assange is.

quik vid: https://twitter.com/4_04_Not_Found/status/1379109586133745674

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 9:18 pm

https://consortiumnews.com/2021/04/11/a-history-how-the-espionage-act-ensnared-julian-assange/

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY WNHhjB8B?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Anonymous Scandinavia
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY 1f310 Assange
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY 23f3 #NoExtradition

@AnonScandinavia
5h

The surveillance by UC Global on behalf of CIA and maybe other state actors as well, violated the attorney client privilege of Mr. Julian Assange and his legal representation.
That in itself calls for a dismissal of the entire case.
It really is that simple

video: https://twitter.com/AnonScandinavia/status/1385307985992462336

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 2:40 pm

[size=15]The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom

·
Apr 19

[/size]
Julian Assange's case, is about far more than the freedom of the Press to publish war crimes of the most powerful nation in history. It shows us the future direction our leaders are taking, and the deafness with they have been infected on a grand scale.

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EzYUuO4WQAI63fr?format=png&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:08 pm

April 25
EWillHelpYou, [25.04.21 20:44]
[Forwarded from EWillHelpYou]
In the days before the Russia-gate narrative was launched in response to the DNC email leaks, did you know the CIA manufactured a loving, dyslexic couple who ran a dating website, and a book written by a one half of this non-existent couple to give credence to a story that tried to frame Julian Assange as a pedophile? The U.N. even got involved with this clandestine operation in order to legitimize things.

Did you know they got caught doing this?

The tale of Todd and Clare Hammond is one all of you should know. Not just because it shows you the extreme lengths corrupt interests have poured into destroying Julians work, but how desperately they fear him being freed.

Around the same time, a separate intelligence operation being run attempted to convince Julian to take 1 million dollars to appear on TV. Money that would have been tied to the Russian Government. 
They failed here as well.

These stories are important to remember because this fight is still underway. Whole online personas are still being manufactured, selling you lie after lie, all in an effort to slip in some  disinformation about Julian, (like that he is secretly free already and you should not bother to be concerned about it because *insert distraction here*). 
They will stop at nothing to preoccupy you. To convince you you have more pressing matters than freeing the person exposing their crimes.

The reality is that the one thing they are truly afraid of, is their enemy being free. Of that voice no longer being a hostage they can hold to prevent further leaks from happening. 

If you really want to tear down the corrupt uni-party in DC, start by pushing to free the one person they actually fear. The one person they obsessively and relentlessly pursued for over a decade. As of tomorrow morning, operations at the DoJ will resume. We must be ready, the very moment their lines are open, to press again and again, demanding they listen to the voice of the People and stop the persecution of those who publish their crimes.
I urge you to utilize the numbers given below and make that call tomorrow, alongside thousands of others, until we are a sea of people so loud that they have no choice but to listen.
The National Security division oversees the Assange case, if you want to know who to ask for at the switchboard.

DOJ:

Department Comment Line: (+1)- 202-353-1555

Department of Justice Main Switchboard: (+1) 202-514-2000

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 12:53 pm

His freedom is our freedom ~  Tody is World Freedom Day
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY E0dz5J2VoAkbMPR?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 7:55 pm

Stand up for the truth tellers.
Without them, the darkness runs rampant.
Those who shine a light on corruption should be protected and appreciated.
Take the truth and spread it everywhere.
They helped save us. Save them!

Make the calls today for #JulianAssange
All needed info is below.
Be the change you wish to see!

Department Comment Line: (+1)- 202-353-1555
DoJ Main Switchboard: (+1) 202-514-2000

Together, we can do the impossible.

When you call the switchboard, request to be connected to anyone; I suggest the National Security division, which is overseeing the #Assange prosecution.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 7:56 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EzcebiPVIAYDASr?format=png&name=small
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY EzceciKVUAo7u01?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 6:46 pm

the numbers are in this thread-would you pray that someone would make a phone call for you?
-----

"Now is the time to insert yourself into this fight directly.
Now is the time to join the worldwide chorus of people speaking out against corruption at the highest levels.
It only takes a quick moment to make a difference" --E

-----
Replying to
@Listen4Always

Call, and in your own words, just say that you feel that Julian is unfairly detained/imprisoned.
Say that you feel he should be released.
His 50th birthday is this week.
He has little children who need him.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 6:50 pm

Do you want to help Julian?
Ask for his release.

Your call is like a prayer.
DOJ Comment Line:
(+1) 202-353-1555

DOJ Main Switchboard:
(+1) 202-514-2000

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 9:35 pm

Australian MPs call on US President Biden to drop charges against Assange

today: 6/30
https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/australian-mps-call-on-us-president-biden-to-drop-charges-against-assange-20210629-p585a1.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:41 pm

Q: have we had an impact re: Assange?

[summarized] 

We [you & I] have definitely had an impact.

As long as we keep up, E is sure we will succeed.

Continue to drive that narrative forward.
Integral piece to 
Participating in zoom meetings and seminars have brought merit to an otherwise very empty room - you are filling seats.

Public perception - event with a few people in it vs. 1000’s of people

MSM running out of ways to ignore this case or only offer negative press.

UK high court today ruled USDOJ could appeal.
Cannot appeal mental health condition.   Very important.
The people who directly oversee case - defense industry.
We may have more favorable light there.

still waiting to cross appeal
assange legal defense would like opportunity to appeal reasons to not be extradited.
lies being exposed
political

cross appeal 
If they grant partial appeal to usdoj, will likely offer the same chance to assange.

not an entirely negative situation

people who work in doj they are not deaf heartless, they have careers, families

you bringing the attention to the humanity of assange

usdoj has been working on this since 2010. 
Julian had to hide in embassy
they would seek to extradite him
only thing stopping them was having a case they could manufacture with enough public spin

pompeo said we need to turn assnage into a criminal & then it began- cia spy on embassy, 
terrible things born of this time.
you absolutely have an effect
do the things they don’t want you to do
engage the system in 
gaining ground against the deep state which relies on a lack of transparency to function

Q: how often to call?
much more than just torturing an enemy
they will have the ability to prosecute any journalists who publishes info against the state
setting a precedent

the idea that they are criminalizing truth telling
so drastically important in the fight against corruption

without the ability to 

i make calls every day
i discuss it with politicians every day

every day we are sitting here speaking, julian assange is housed with murderes and violent people in a supermax prison - the Guantanamo bay of …

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:41 pm

repeatedly antagonizing the doj is not a terrible idea

these people theoretically work for the public
somewhere along the way, these people are supposed to be civil servants

entitles all of us to as much of a say 

i encourage you to call every day
every hour
just calling to see if you have freed assange yet?  
i know people who have been calling for years

the people in the doj will not be able to keep up the charade

every blow we strike is more ground they are loosing
this si a a big one

this is the person they want above all else

thortasin having been exposed as a pedofile
there are no msm articles
there is a global cabash about that being spread to the public
they absolutely do not want ….
they want it out of sight

we must not let them 

we must set the precedent for transparency
we must protect those that do and this is how we go about doing that.

Q Aussi newspapers - will he be jailed in australia

just another parlor trick  

they’re making claims but it’s not the actual structure of what it is.

stella’s tweets
it is all these conditional statements they made because they have no standing

we cannot extradite him - you cannot guarantee his safety
we will not allow him to be there - he will die there
australia  - a country that has very clearly bowed down to the globalist agenda

should’ve spoken up for assange - now they’re attempting to strongarm the UK court alongside the US
endlessly incarcerate him in australia

they are perfectly aware that the AUS gov shares intel with US

US has incredible amount of influence of AUS politics
slight difference
no difference
sends a message to those who attempt to expose the corruption in the US government.

endless dark money flowing into politics

that is their deepest fear
sunlight on corruption

they are taking tiny half-truths and shaping the narrative 

they are desperate
they are loosing ground

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:42 pm

in the end we will overcome them my friends
i do not believe for a second humanity will allow this
we will continue to see this public outcry grow
that is exactly where we want to be 
it is formative to the road ahead
assange is key
defines many things going forward

Q:what more can we do

writing politicians
talking to people
we are still in a holding pattern on the legal side

main fight = public awareness and public perception

many out there who have been fed lies
smear campaigns

in politics in general, it is very common, you accuse them of sex crimes because it is difficult for people to be objective, people immediately become incensed.

enough of a problem it can make it …. a battle for public awareness and  public action
giving them a voice
getting them involved

become part of that process

why press freedom matters
why it’s not a great idea to lock up publishers

without assange we would not have know
war crimes
coalition forces once executed an entire family of people
blindfolded them, sat them in a barn, executed them, then ordered an air strike to cover up the crime.   the only reason we know is an Iraqi …official? leaked it?  missed this

we must drive this point home until they admit it is a travesty of justice because 
curtail justice
nonpartisan issue
all about truth

you can continue to raise public awareness
engage with it on social media
correct the misinformation when you see it

there is a concerted effort across the board to destroy the ability of whistleblowers to get info to the public.

what can you do more linky

there is only so much ground we can forcefully take
w
exponential growth over time
we are gaining a great amount of traction
people are starting to take notice
or 

howard dean tweeted obnoxious about assange
ratio - that is 
what are people commenting
the average citizen on there was very much in favor of assange

——————————————

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:22 pm

Q: Julian aware of support for him?

yes, talks with Stella on a regular basis, although they have been remiss of physical contact   he is tacitly aware

they have subjected him to psychological torture repeatedly
support is what is keeping him alive

Q: his health?
not good
an innocent publisher, confined to a single room for a decade and a half of your life

doj? had discussed assassinating him and his family, his children

cia hired people acted in mercenary capacity.  they had actionable plans to hurt his wife and assange

not in public spectrum yet but one day it will come out

Q: what’s next
right now they need to keep assange quiet and locked up
they want to drag it out for years
they only need to shut him up forever
effectively they’ve achieved what they want
eliminate him as a threat on the field
they have not solidified this yet
distinct possibility he will walk free and they will have failed
their mission is to keep him under lock and key and tortured and broken as long as possible.  it is about torturing someone who exposed us warcrimes because it damaged and embarrassed the us government. 
because they are despots and he embarrassed them
they want to make sure noone else publishes

Q: will he be safe after release?
he will never be safe but he is a man who deserves his freedom

i guarantee you he would rather be free and not safe than locked up bound and tortured

great time ill in the hospital wing
drugged illegally
they tried to get information out of him
sharp concerns for what they have done to his mental health along the way
not a battle they can win outright
if they can drag it out long enough
their message is simple: don’t expose us corruption
they can reach in, take you, extradite you, and you will not be safe
even if you are a publisher with a media organization

Faith 5, [08.07.21 02:35]
the foundational reason for them classifying that info was completely illegal under US law

i don’t think the y have a case they can win at this point
they spied on assange in the embassy including his legal team
here in a court it would be tossed
they want to try him in a specific court that has a larger number of former intel officers residing than elsewhere in the 
country

we must continue this fight 
continue to gain ground
they are  dangerous in their desperation and the lengths they will go to to eliminate people of their threat
we have a great deal of ground to go
i will not rest
single most important blow we will deliver to them
probably more important than the election
because the amount of info coming out of wikileaks organization
our focus is sharply where it needs to be and we are continually gaining ground
overall we are winning this battle
perception being shaped that will influence events in the future
we are winning across the board
we must continue to focus
as we gain ground it is easy to become complacent
apathy is our greatest enemy
do not spend 24 hours a day staring at a screen
balance it
have a healthy life along side it
long haul
it is about our future
planting trees whose shade will we will never enjoy
if we cannot prevent the encroaching reality, they will
fight for the future of humanity, 
fight for all the marbles
as long as i am breathing i have no intention to leave the field of flight

it certainly stands to reason, that the internal mechanisms the put forth will fail every time
releasing a virus
rigging a election
without transparentcy from outside organizations, we will not have transparency from within no matter who is sitting in the presidency.

maintained a spotless track record (wikileaks) in terms of being open and transparent
it does not just deal with US government they’ve worked 
exposed wrongdoing in all manner of corruption

never position themselves to gain from doing that
existed as a selfless 
such a threat to the intel agencies that operate under the notion that transparency is the antithesis to everything they do

“julian - -> if wars can be started with lies, peace can be with truth”
that remains an incredibly astute observation from our incarcerated friend

because we understand the weight of this on the future and the importance of transparency and so our children and grandchildren can grow up in a world where they have access to the truth.

together we will overcome our enemies and we will win this.  it is not a matter of if but when
i will endeavor to make myself accessible for any length i can

i will update you on events as they transpire

around a great many formative conversations we have had

thankyou for being a part of this
thankyou for engaging in this process

when we band together there is nothing we cannot do.

300-400 people engaging here on a daily basis

a purpose driven life is important to have
and that is what we are doing here
we are a purpose driven group

keep the faith
without further ado
here is the microphone back
God bless all of you

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 6:02 pm

This may be a repeat of other info posted today. 

Faith 5, [08.07.21 02:35]
on twitter you will be able to comment
happy freedom julian assange

——————————————

Q: maricopa

there may be something there at this point
the things they were looking at 
incredible amount of disinformation out there
being seeded from various groups
temper expectations on this
this will not be uncovering irregularities and system collapses on itself

if anything  from AZ - a scrutinizing eye on elections

if deep state manufactured a loss
expose corruption
email from assange to don trump jr - released in 2016

us army did a study - in depth - origins of wikileaks - founded by philosophers and  ____ across the globe - not the russians

people accessed the system remotely & wiped their fingerprints 

——break———

in a hyper partisan political environment
(summary)
you can take any piece of nonpartisan information (exposing corruption - hunter’s laptop) and if you politicize it people will excuse their party out of loyalty, when normally it would cause an uproar 

hunter’s laptop was intentionally released in that way

whenever you divide people you control the outcome
media apparatus to back you up
think tanks to back you up
intelligence community to back you up
and then you have controlled history

msm is laundering information through on these platforms 
controlling that narrative
we must be on the field of fight
twitter
buy a burner phone
buy cheap burner service not tied to your name
do not immediately post inflammatory 
i have been able to avoid getting excommunicated from 
you are a majority of people 
not unlike the romans and the early christians
draw your fish in the sand
work quietly to subvert that system
it is possible to do and espouse conservative ideology
centrist intelligence agency warhawking nonsense
utilise telegram because it ….annoys the deep state
designed in russia
they have not been able to subvert it

——————————————

Q: roiters Facebook factchecking service

facebook - associated press - foreign media - MSM outlets is factchecking things for facebook - it is a way for them to look impartial when they are not impartial.

asking themselves is this true
and telling themselves the answer

disconcerting connection between social media and msm

the illusion of factchecking

——————————————

Q: Julian aware of support for him?

yes, talks with Stella on a regular basis, although they have been remiss of physical contact

he is tacitly aware

they have subjected him to psychological torture repeatedly

support is what is keeping him alive

Q: his health?

not good

an innocent publisher, confined to a single room for a decade and a half of your life

doj? had discussed assassinating him and his family, his children

cia hired people acted in mercenary capacity.  they had actionable plans to hurt his wife and assange

not in public spectrum yet but one day it will come out

Q: what’s next

right now they need to keep assange quiet and locked up
they want to drag it out for years
they only need to shut him up forever
effectively they’ve achieved what they want
eliminate him as a threat on the field
they have not solidified this yet
distinct possibility he will walk free and they will have failed
their mission is to keep him under lock and key and tortured and broken as long as possible.  it is about torturing someone who exposed us warcrimes because it damaged and embarrassed the us government. 
because they are despots and he embarrassed them
they want to make sure noone else publishes

Q: will he be safe after release?
he will never be safe but he is a man who deserves his freedom

i guarantee you he would rather be free and not safe than locked up bound and tortured

great time ill in the hospital wing
drugged illegally
they tried to get information out of him
sharp concerns for what they have done to his mental health along the way
not a battle they can win outright
if they can drag it out long enough
their message is simple: don’t expose us corruption
they can reach in, take you, extradite you, and you will not be safe
even if you are a publisher with a media organization

EWillHelpYou, [08.07.21 04:05]
[Forwarded from EWillHelpYou]
[ Photo ]
This is only a small bit of the war crimes Julian Assange exposed.

This is a cable that would never have seen the light of day, describing how the US forces brutally executed an entire family after handcuffing them. They murdered their children too. A five year old, a three year old, and a five month old baby.

Then, they ordered an airstrike to cover it up.

Do Not Let Them Silence Truth.

Keep speaking out.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 7:20 pm

Anon shared his script for calls:

I am calling regarding the DOJ's appeal in the Julian Assange Case. The American people and I believe it is long overdue for the DOJ to dismiss the case. 

It is atrocious to be associated with a case that depends on the testimony from an admitted liar and sociopathic pedophile, Sigurder Ingi Thordarson, who was given immunity by the FBI in exchange for manufacturing the lies the charges against Assange are based on. 

We expect our agencies speak out publicly against witch hunts like this, and to uphold the values this country was founded on. We are speaking now to hold them to that standard. I appreciate the DOJ considering my words and dropping this  fraud perpetrated on the people.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2021 3:02 pm

New troubles?

https://original.antiwar.com/mcgovern/2021/07/08/assange-to-be-moved-around-sine-die/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next