Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2023 6:45 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FondZR3WAAAavg8?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2023 6:55 am

Despite running consecutive fundraisers worth over 500,000 pounds, Stella Morris Assange (actual legal name Sara Gonzales) lives in a multimillion dollar flat with a videographer named Neils Ladefoged, who owns a curious number of these...

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FooRzHCWYAAb6eV?format=jpg&name=small

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FooScWKXsAEeN56?format=jpg&name=small
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FooSfgqWYAEgNfV?format=jpg&name=360x360

(me: if you reall, there was a team membeer/friend who dropped off the radar and E sent up
a search for him/her.  It sounds like that was for this person, KK)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:43 am

All indications atm are that Stella isn't Stella, but a 'plant'...That just floors me.

It seems Sara/Stella has been denying interviews and things that would help actually free Julian, repeatedly.
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FornYhTXEAAv6Vw?format=jpg&name=small

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FornYwZWIAAy41S?format=jpg&name=small
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FornZApXwAQSurU?format=jpg&name=small
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FornZSRXoAEaiz6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:01 pm

3 years since that 60 minute interview
3 long years of silence
Why hasn't his "legal team" asked for a humanitarian release? UN said he was being treated inhumanly
Where were the court filings after that?
#LetJulianSpeak

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 Fo3clA-XEAEEVRg?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm

There once was a young man who decided truth could bring peace. He had faith that if people knew the truth they would act. Will we?

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FozsykOaIAAwKMt?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm

VickiO96064997
17h
Replying to 
@Candles4Assange
Learned recently that Julian is allowed to make a phone call every day

Also learned he is heavily medicated

Also learned wikileaks was hacked and nobody is doing anything to fix that

Assange seems to be in danger by those closest to him

Somebody wants him dead

-----

Lillemor
@300_4backup
6h
Who is the mouthpiece for Assange? Why can’t he answer letters? Why can’t one of the daily phone calls be recorded? The last thing he wrote was an SOS.

---
The snares of the IC State are even tighter than we feared. It’s hard to believe, in fact without researching it yourself it almost impossible. But the truth is there. #Assange is being silenced and not just by prison bureaucracy #LetJulianSpeak

Last edited by Dove on Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm

TheErrantFriend
·
5h

In case it matters, I have years of communications with Mossad entities as well

Huge networks of power operating on US soil, just waiting for the right reporter to expose them.

I've happily kept meticulous records of their many requests of me.

I have been a very busy letter.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:15 pm

OPERATION GATEKEEPER    The torture of Julian Assange

quik vid of the facts and the apparent betrayal.

https://twitter.com/MirunaSoare19/status/1625130619813371910?cxt=HHwWjICxuYfsz40tAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:17 pm

Silencing Julian also means silencing us all. That is what they aim to do. He has suffered the insufferable. Let’s help free this hero of truth.

Raise your voice. Be loud.

-------
There’s betrayal lurking just beneath the surface. What happened to #WikiLeaks Why have the appeals been so slow? Who speaks for Julian and why?

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FowHfmCWIAIYfPh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:21 pm

More great work from investigative journalist
@SMaurizi
, one of the few looking into what really happened in the Assange case.

Why did UK and Swedish prosecutors destroy large swaths of their correspondence with each other?

Almost six years after we unearthed that the British authorities at the Crown Prosecution Service destroyed key emails on the WikiLeaks founder, we can now report that the Swedish Prosecution Authority also destroyed a large part of the documentation. As Assange's life hangs in the balance, will Britain and Sweden finally open an investigation into the destruction of documents?

https://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/in-edicola/articoli/2023/02/01/revealed-sweden-destroyed-a-substantial-part-of-its-documents-on-julian-assange/6981716/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:22 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 Fn0b2RsXwAAtZKt?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 12:58 pm

ES/JA Night & Day different JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 26a1
Personal past histories paint the picture
Their motives (everything)
Who were they REALLY trying to help?
Where was Snowden before NSA?
For bad actors only - who is more troublesome CIA or NSA?

HRC TEST:
* Hillary wants Assange dead
* Hillary said Snowden was just an "imperfect messenger"

HRC TEST more reliable than Sonny's door test

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 6:24 am

A song of when Julian met Stella.  

Julian's whole story is evidence for the plight of all of us.

Pray, Pray, Pray. 

https://twitter.com/Stella_Assange/status/1625539735593664513

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 6:30 am

then there's this that has come to light.  Who is Stella?  What's really happening here?

When a planned interview w Lara Logan and RFK was in the works not only did Stella Assange/Sara Gonzalez give E the run around through an outside PR agency, but Gabriel told E "Next Year" would be better.
E doesn’t fail
Truth needs to surface
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 1f525#LetJulianSpeak #FreeAssange4Real twitter.com/chamanetoupie/…

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 Fo8jA3BX0AA4l3R?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 6:33 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 Fo838GPacAEuYgq?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 6:33 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 Fo8gdW_aYAE6-AF?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 6:36 am

Statement by Christine Assange, mother of Julian Assange calling for all sides to come to the negotiation table to end the 12 year on going political persecution of her son.

Full Statement:
https://nationfirst.substack.com/p/-assanges-mother-speaks-out-

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FniADw3aAAASHaA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 11:16 am

So twisted

Stella/Sara spoke out but couldn't even provide a recording of her daily phone calls with Jullian why is that?
quik vid
https://twitter.com/PryGenesis3/status/1624960868139278336?cxt=HHwWgIDR9ZrTgo0tAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 11:20 am

'Biden faces growing pressure to drop charges against Julian Assange'
@guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/dec/12/julian-assange-biden-press-freedom-legacy

New York Times, European news outlets call on US to drop charges against Assange

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3752644-new-york-times-european-news-outlets-call-on-us-to-drop-charges-against-assange/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 1:12 pm

If they are not being blackmailed, especially his father!  not Stella as it seems she's been i.d'd

this is just the worst.

[size=15]Definitely Not Assange's Cat at a Keyboard.

@BelmarshCat

·
Feb 15

[/size]
Replying to
@Stella_Assange
Seriously?

You are worth millions.

Wtf

You have a 50 millions dollar fund through Wau Holland that has payed more to "the family" than Julian's defense at ALL, & crowdfunders worth over half a million dollars.

Unbelievable
Shady. Wrong. And you are a fraud.
#LetJulianSpeak

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 4:15 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FphPaMuXEB4aTHR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 4:16 pm

·
3h

[size=0]https://t.me/TheOfficialE/3382
From E:
They wanted so badly to shut our efforts for Julian down.
To shut down the hope.
To stop the light.

But they neither understand it, nor comprehend its importance to people.

And so in their attempts to destroy it, they destroyed themselves...

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FphOu4PXEAAmsPH?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 4:18 pm

New, must read article ‘Alternative Facts: How the Media Failed Julian Assange’ - Andrew Cockburn for
@Harpers
https://harpers.org/archive/2023/03/alternative-facts-how-the-media-failed-julian-assange/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 7:02 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 Fp2vOsLWYAApGQZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 11:37 am

As the fourth estate, the media, if it is truthful, keeps gov'ts honest. That is how a democratic system was designed. Gradually power elite and intelligence agencies took over the media and used it in #5GW to control entire populations with lies. #JulianAssange stood for truth.
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FqO1DsrXoBMxX1D?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 11:37 am

A journalist's job is to inform the public about injustices being done secretly by the gov't. Publishing the truth would allow reform, but instead the US gov't is attempting to double-down on deceiving the people and gutting the first amendment rights of journalists

JulianAssange published truthful information in the public interest. If we want to avoid more tragedies & needless wars, we shouldn’t persecute journalists shine light on govt misdeeds. Assange told us we get tricked into wars through lies spread by the media.
---

What the #CIA did to #JulianAssange
-plotted to kidnap & kill him
-stopped President Trump from signing his pardon
-spied on his lawyers violating their 4th Amendment rights

Lawfare= Legal warfare used to damage, delegitimize & deny someone their legal rights.
#FreeJulianAssange

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 11:41 am

"I’m a bit institutionalised. This is the world, visuall this is the world. It’s a world without sunlight but I haven’t seen sunlight in so long I don’t remember it."
- Julian Assange

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FqKIZ7eXwAU0zho?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 11:44 am

THE VIOLENCE AT BELMARSH

https://metro.co.uk/2023/02/26/catalogue-of-horrifying-violence-revealed-at-maximum-security-jail-18343949/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 7:52 pm

[size=15]Kevin Gosztola

@kgosztola

·
14h

[/size]
The CIA, Mike Pompeo, and a US prosecutor contend attorneys and journalists who visited Julian Assange had no “legitimate expectation of privacy” when it came to conversations with a “notorious wanted fugitive in a foreign embassy.”

https://thedissenter.org/cia-says-assange-visitors-had-no-privacy-rights/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 1:47 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 FsuDzV3WIAEJBsq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 12:08 pm

@cdeloire
1h

Tomorrow
@RSF_inter
will be the first NGO to visit Julian Assange in prison as
@rebecca_vincent
and I will gain rare access to London’s notorious Belmarsh prison, joined by
@Stella_Assange
. Next week marks 4 years that he has been detained. #FreeAssange [size=0]https://rsf.org/en/petition/fr
[/size]

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 Fszkt9oXwAAVEON?format=png&name=small
[size=0]eeassange-sign-urge-uk-home-secretary-priti-patel-reject-julian-assange%E2%80%99s-extradition
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 7:16 am

SAVING THE LIFE OF JULIAN ASSANGE - FULL EXTENDED VERSION

[ltr]@ENTHEOS[/ltr]
·Dec 20, 2022

Replying to [ltr]@ENTHEOS[/ltr], [ltr]@DonaldJTrumpJr[/ltr], and 3 more

True Then
True NOW
True 4EVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJisjZqR3H4&t=1310s
starting at 21 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:24 pm

AT WAR WITH THE CIA: Julian Assange's Warning // DOCUMENTARY FILM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lkFZ9eY5wY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 5:30 pm

ℝ???????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????

[ltr]@lebronsonroids[/ltr]

Some thoughts on a very important day...
Pray for Julian.
Post for Julian.
Write to Julian.
Fight for Julian.
Be loud.
Share his story with others.
Today we honor a true hero.
God Bless his family and everyone whose fought to free him.
We shall be victorious.
#ASSANGEATHON2023
@ENTHEOS
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 6d8365325590812b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 8:27 am

[ltr]Raiden3pt0[/ltr]

·30m
Replying to @theplqn

ENTHEOS: "FOR THE RECORD Mike Pompeo DID NOT order Assange Assassination Use DISCERNMENT."

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 67e290c999980553
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 E416a56e4bbac9fb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 11:39 am

The US Government is attempting to extradite Wikileaks founder and publisher, Julian Assange, for this specifically: The Collateral Murder release.
---
This footage so scares them, that they have spent billions, and committed countless crimes, attempting to arrest, imprison, and kill the journalist for publishing it to you.
---
Never forget this footage, or the terribly important truth it represents.

@ShadowofEzra (https://t.me/+Y_OHA59QZKhmMjBk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 9:20 am

A moment of your time please.

I am going help you. So listen carefully.

Julian Assange faces his final extradition appeal in 17 days.
The courts are stacked against him in the UK; with one of the judges presiding having deep connections to the war industry. 
-
I want you to understand that your freedoms hinge upon his.
-
Listen carefully. I am your friend. I helped manufacture the movement for Julian quietly alongside a team of wonderful people. I was a part of the group that designed and built the mechanism by which his legal defense and awareness campaign were funded. I was the source of the idea for getting Elon Musk to poll a world on his freedom. I created images of Julian's documented suffering that went hyper-viral across an entire world and woke up a sleeping people. I was even invited to his private wedding ceremony. There is more there, but let me sum this up. 
For all our efforts, the CIA sits at the helm of a blind rage against Julian. They desperately want his head on a plate. Make no guesses here. They will absolutely attempt to force through their illegal extradition; in flagrant violation of "the law" on every level. They want him silenced, permanently. 

His life, and your freedoms are still very much at risk. 

One of the greatest defences to his life right now, is the spectacle of public opinion. The eyes of the People squarely upon him may be the only weight great enough to preserve his life and put a stop to his extradition and the death of Press freedom everywhere.

You have seen what the powers that be want, they want death and destruction, an endless supply of tax dollars to fund endless war. 
Julian stands directly between them and that goal.
More than this, Julian holds key answers to questions that they do not want seeing the light of day.

So. I urge you, as your friend. As a member of a team of less than 10. 
To speak out. 
I will give you the information required, all you need to do is put pen to paper, and raise your voice. You may feel powerless alone in the grand scheme of things but I assure you, your voice matters.

Between Julian's final appeal and extradition, moves will be made once more to petition the European Court of Human Rights and prevent his extradition. And his case is extremely strong. But there is no guarantee we can have them rule in time; or that the U.K. or U.S. will recognize the sovereignty of that court.
-
So. Raise your voice. Because it may be all that preserves the rights of your generation, and those to come; as well as preserve the life of one of the greatest friends humaniy has ever had.

Here is the information you need. This is the judge that presides over his case. I promise you, as you raise your voice; we will still be doing all that can be done. But this is your moment. Set pen to paper, and breathe life into your own defense of a person who gave you everything they could to see your future safe and free of the evils of war.

-E

Senior Judge Claude M. Hilton
Address: Albert V. Bryan US Courthouse
401 Courthouse Square
Alexandria, VA 22314
Reference: USA v. Assange - Julian Paul Assange No. 1:18-cr-111

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 5:57 pm

An anon wrote down alot of talking points for the letter.  We can borrow some.

Here is some semblance of a template that I got online…please feel free to use certain points of it or change up wording to suit your messages. I hope something similar is what we are going for ?? I’m at a bit of a loss to articulate what’s needed here but definitely want to help free Assange!! I didn’t really know where to start exactly on the letter so this has some good points in my view. ??

I write today concerning Julian Assange’s potential extradition to the United States to face charges for publishing inconvenient facts about US war crimes in Iraq. Of course I am referring to the now infamous ‘Collateral Murder’ video published in 2010, an audio-visual document made by the US military itself which starkly details the brutal murder of journalists on the streets of Iraq at the hands of US drone operators. To date, no one has faced justice for these gross criminal transgressions. That fact alone is morally, ethically, and politically troubling.

Make no mistake, Julian Assange is guilty of exposing US war crimes. Mr Assange and Wikileaks exposed those crimes for the world to see, should anyone be willing to look, knowing that he was putting his own personal safety and freedom on the line. To me, Mr Assange’s conviction — not in a US court of ‘law’ but his conviction to do the right thing — is beyond compare. In a world where people bleat endlessly about the danger of ‘fake news’ and the spread of mis- and disinformation online, Mr Assange and Wikileaks are a rare light in a frighteningly darkening world. Should the case regarding Assange’s extradition continue we will enter an even darker chapter, one in which all the professed ideals we claim to uphold (freedom of press, the public’s right to know, and the entire concept of justice itself) will be called into question. 
Personally, I — and perhaps you, too — do not wish to live in a world where people who expose wrongdoing are prosecuted while those who commit crimes walk free. Such a world would be a perversion of everything we claim to hold dear.

Many people erroneously believe that Mr Assange and Wikileaks have operated in service to Russia. These beliefs are without evidence. On the contrary, Mr Assange and Wikileaks have exposed the double-dealings and malfeasance of many governments, Russia included. Regarding the latter, Wikileaks has published more than 800,000 leaked documents alone! Importantly, Wikileaks has never had to issue retractions for publishing false information. Can the same be said of The Guardian, the New York Times, or the Washington Post, to name just a few big players in the global media landscape? I think not.

Extraditing Mr Assange to the United States will not only threaten press freedoms but usher in a dangerous new phase in the post-911 world. Not only has it been widely reported that Assange and his legal team were illegally surveilled while he was holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, many news outlets reported last year that the CIA had drawn up numerous plans to kidnap and/or assassinate him. While the former indicates that there is zero chance he would get a fair trial in the United States, the latter demonstrates the crass impunity with which US intelligence services feel they can operate. No one should be above the law, and that applies to everyone and anyone who works for the CIA and its British equivalent.

You are in a unique position, Judge Hilton. Amidst the Sturm and Drang of domestic and international politics, you have the rare opportunity to right our shaken moral compass. I urge you to drop the case regarding Mr Assange’s extradition. Please stand up for the rule of law and the preservation of the freedom of the press. You will be celebrated for your commitment to all that is right and good in this world — even if, and especially if, the practice of our ideals makes those in power deeply uncomfortable.

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 5:58 pm

ANOTHER few:

The US war crimes that Assange and others reported are important information for the public to know and are within the public’s right to know. By keeping their war crimes a secret, the US is putting the American People’s safety at risk.  The free press was always supposed to be protected speech under the first amendment. Using the Espionage act against a journalist who is a non-citizen and published on foreign soil has never been attempted, and puts all other foreign journalists at risk of being accused of similar when they are simply doing their daily journalistic duties.
-----
Here's mine. Same thoughts, feel free to use parts of it, But we don't want the Judge to get thousands of the same letter.                                                                                                                                                                          I write to you not merely as a concerned citizen but as someone deeply invested in the fundamental values that define our democratic society: freedom of expression, the right to information, and the sanctity of journalistic integrity. As Julian Assange's extradition hearing approaches, I urge you to consider not just the legal dimensions of this case, but its profound implications for journalism, free speech, and human rights across the globe.
Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have played pivotal roles in illuminating the opaque corridors of power, revealing truths that have been instrumental in holding governments accountable. The 2010 release of classified documents, while controversial, underscored the vital function of the press in a free society—to inform the public of actions undertaken in its name but without its informed consent.
The prosecution of Julian Assange sets a dangerous precedent for journalists and media outlets everywhere. If publishing classified information in the public interest is criminalized, it could deter whistleblowers from coming forward and dissuade journalists from reporting on matters of significant public concern. This chilling effect would be antithetical to the principles of transparency and accountability that underpin our democratic institutions.
Furthermore, Julian Assange's prolonged detention—first in the Ecuadorian embassy and now in prison—raises serious humanitarian concerns. The toll this ordeal has taken on his health and well-being, as well as on his family, including his two young sons, is deeply troubling. The pursuit of justice should never come at the cost of human dignity and the right to a fair and humane treatment.
Your Honor, as you deliberate on this case, I implore you to weigh these considerations with the gravity they deserve. This moment is not only about Julian Assange but about the kind of world we choose to live in. It is about whether we stand by the ideals of free expression and the public's right to know, or whether we allow fear and authority to erode those pillars of democracy.
I respectfully urge you to reject the extradition of Julian Assange to the United States. Moreover, I appeal to your sense of justice and humanity to take the necessary steps to secure his release. Let this case not be remembered as a miscarriage of justice, but as a testament to the enduring strength of our democratic values and our commitment to human rights.
Thank you for your attention to this critical matter. The decisions made in this courtroom will resonate far beyond its walls, affecting the lives of many and the future of press freedom worldwide. I trust that your judgment will reflect the principles of fairness, compassion, and respect for the law.

Respectfully,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2024 11:13 am

~E has a copy posted of

Exhibit A to Registration Statement  Persuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act
of 1938,  Amended

Left hand corner shows US Department of Justice, Washington, DC

Foreign Principal: Julian Assange    Address:  Belmarsh Prison

COUNTRY-REGION Represented:  AUSTRALIA

Individual State-Nationality    AUSTRALIA

-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2024 2:34 pm

The Central Intelligence Agency is attempting to use the State Secrets Act to refuse litigation over illegally surveiling multiple reporters and private citizens during their illegal surveillance through U.C. Global of Julian Assange at the UK's Ecuadorian Embassy.

This move is illegal.

On August 17, 2006 a ruling in ACLU v. NSA, Judge Anna Diggs Taylor found that because the Government had sanctioned illegal wiretaps of American Citizens they could not also claim a defense of national security against the release of such information.

Similarly, the CIA cannot contract through a third-party to illegally spy on U.S. citizens overseas, while claiming privilege. This would be a blatant abuse of the State Secrets Act; particularly when they failed already to have the case dismissed.

Regardless of their desire for their actions not to see the light of day, the courts have found the State Secrets Act does not apply to criminal situations pre-sanctioned against private Citizens.

This will be important ahead

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 11:25 am

https://www.rightsanddissent.org/news/tune-in-for-day-x-assange-hearing-livestreams-tuesday-and-wednesday/

Tuesday 2/20 at 1pm EST streaming across Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.

Tuesday 2/21 at 1pm EST streaming across Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 7:00 pm

6:44 pm eastern time 

:arrow_right: Tomorrow marks the 1776 day since Julian Assange was arrested on April 11, 2019 by British police at the Ecuadorian embassy in London:arrow_left:

:one::seven::seven::six:

~T edit: So ask yourself a very simple question. As with the US and foreign Embassies, Embassies around the World are sovereign property belonging to the individual countries who's embassy it is. Think diplomatic immunity. 

That said, british police have ZERO authority on sovereign land owned by Ecuador. So, how is it that british police arrested Assange, and then imprisoned him in the Ecuadoran Embassy?

I shared my thoughts on this FRAUD long ago.... Expect Fireworks. 

https://x.com/cowboyw2b2/status/1759725577811251576?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 5:12 am

The trial is underway.  E will post the proceedings.

Assang trial live:
-
Assange's lawyers have argued today that the CIA plotted to kill Julian Assange, and that he cannot be safely extradited to a country that planned his kidnapping/ assassintion.

Fresh evidence shows options were presented directly to President Trump over killing Assange after Vault-7 leaks.

(Defense for Assange is establishing that entire US government was/is hostile to Assange and cannot therefore guarantee a safe trial. They are appealing the scope of previous findings ruled on by the court)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 5:24 am

BREAKING: Julian Assange was absent due to illness from a London court hearing his final appeal against extradition to the United States to face trial for publishing secret military and diplomatic files.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 5:32 am

Assange trial live:

cont.
Defense has raised point that document U.S. is relying on for extradition contains clause forbidding extradition of political prisoners. Argues U.S. cannot simultaneously want to extradite because of political embarrassment while ignoring that section of the treaty.

Also raised was fact that Wikileaks was not the first or only outlet to recieve said classified documents from Manning, but the prosecution has been selective (targeting Assange) with no explanation for this behavior. 
(note*** for posterity. This is not entirely correct as the charges actually revolve around an unidentified WL rep offering to help Manning obtain more* But* there is no way for positive identification of Assange possible as that rep. so it is a nonsequitor, legally speaking. Also, no such assistance took place.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 5:58 am

I want to break from Assange case coverage to explain some things about Julian's situation:

The legal arguments matter a great deal here. But more importantly, the eyes of the world are trained upon the small coutroom in the UK.

It is much more difficult for nefarious entities to flout the protocols of justice, when the world is watching. 

This move is also not our last card. 
The ECHR will be the next step, should the ruling be disfavourable toward Julian. 
This means petitioning the European Court of Human Rights to step in.

It remains to be seen however, if Julian would not just be whisked away immediately by the U.S. Or if the UK courts will recognize the authority of the ECHR (British law was adapted recently in their bid for "autonomy" and the sovereignty of the ECHR is murky at best).

If* it comes to extradition. By virtue of a rather clever plan I had the honor of helping devise; we were able to secure some of the best legal representation in the U.S. for him, Barry J. Pollack,  one of the greatest trial lawyers in the U.S. (he infamously obtained the aquittal of one of only 2 people acquitted in the Enron case. He also managed to overturn a double murder trial against a man convicted and wrongly imprisoned for 17 years).

In short, we are prepared, as much as can be. Assange has a rock solid legal defense, and a system of global support around him.

But* There are dangers to this still. Assange is not well, he has not been for some time. He suffered a mini-stroke last October, and recovery has been slow. Also, decades of isolation have had an effect on his well being in general. By incriment and measure, he has suffered from depression and had issues with auditory hallucinations and other things. He has more than once threatened suicide rather than be extradited to the U.S. to face the bulwark of a visciously unfair and brutal prison and justice system.
Both his wife, and friends fear for his life should this case go awry.

Assange needs to be free.
Even the best defense and the greatest system of support here is not without very real risks.

Keep your eyes on this case, and be loud across the internet. Push your representatives to be loud as well.

I helped stir this storm up to protect his life, and we must not let that fail.
At risk here is much more than just Julian's life. Your press freedom, your right to speak freely, and most importantly your right to know the crimes of your own government are all on trial here. 

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 6:33 am

Assange trial live:

cont.

Defense is raising an Article 7 ECHR/ 5th Ammendment argument, stating that multiple forms of classified material have been published and gone unprosecuted, stating there is no precedent in U.S. law for the prosection of journalists.
They are arguing that the previous judge refused to engage that line of legal argument stating it should be resolved in U.S. courts because it is a 5th ammendment issue (due process). 
Defense argues that because Article 7 of the ECHR applies, the judge should have had to engage it and acknowledge its legal standing. 
(defense fo assange  is once more appealing the previous court actions and errors here). 

Section 7 of the ECHR protects someone from being prosecuted for future crime. in otherwords retroactively making something illegal in order to prosecute them.

"No one shall be held guilty of any criminal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a criminal offence under national or international law at the time when it was committed."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:31 am

Assange trial live:

cont.

Defense raises point about Assistant US District Attorney Gordon Kromberg claiming they could and would deny Assange first amendment rights.

Judge ask for clarification about previous judges saying there is no reason to suspect Assange's first ammendment rights would be infringed.
Defense explains that Both the assistant DA and the then-CIA head Pompeo both said that explicitly. Claiming that Assange had no rights in the U.S. This threat alone raises serious concerns about any guarantees made toward Assange's safety or right to a fair trial. 

Judge then asks if the U.S. actually gave the court any assurances as to Assange's first amendment rights being protected or the rights of foreign nationals.

Defense replies that no such assurances have been made whatsover.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 8:32 am

Assange trial live:

cont.

Final ground of appeal is put forward by defense.

Given the designation by the CIA head that Wikileaks was a "hostile non state intelligence agency" giving the bureau authority to act without oversight of any kind, there are absolute threats to Assange's life present in the case under articles 2 & 3 of the ECHR (Right to Life, and Freedom from Torture).
-
Defense argues that CIA could impose SAMS (Special Administrative Measures - can prevent lawyer access, bar all outside communication or contact for life) or if they wanted to; kill him with absolute legal impugnity based on this designation.

Defense requests extradition order be rescinded based on its inconsistency with standing treaty.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next