Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 10:26 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E5ljfg4VgAA8l82?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 4:26 pm

From E.
"No mention still, in the main stream media, of the FBI hiring a sociopathic pedophile, flying him in privately, and giving him an immunity deal in exchange for lying about Assange.
Their entire superseding indictment (all of the hacking charges) is based on that" ----E.

----
"It's amazing how terrified they are of losing this case. They absolutely, desperately need this win. It will give them the legal precedent to extrajudicially extract and prosecute anyone on the planet who exposes their crimes." ----E.

---
"Julian Assange exposed their wholesale murder of women, children, and journalists in the Afghan war. He also exposed the transnational money laundering operation that was taking place through it"

---
"This fight matters. What they want in prosecuting Julian, matters. Not just to him or his family, or his children who have had to grow up watching his endless persecution and imprisonment; but to all of us"

---
Our voices in this fight matter. Because the legal case has crumbled, they have issued a global d-notice around the subject; forcing media outlets to risk losing government sources they provide them if they report on the case developments"

--
"We can break that silence together, and force their hand.

We are already gaining ground worldwide as realization dawns collectively that this is still happening, in real time, as we speak."

"The truth is, that if we win this, it will do profound damage to the Biden Admin and the Deep State as a whole. It is without a doubt, the most important battle in front of us, logistically speaking"

"The system needs outside checks to keep it from what it is trying to do right now, which is become an authoritarian regime that is sanitized in faux democracy"

"If we are wise, we will not remain silent.
If we are smart here, we will spread word of this everywhere we can, write every politician we know. Every broadcaster, podcaster; every soul with an ounce of voice, and put this injustice where it belongs"

"put this injustice where it belongs. In the spotlight, so that the world can look on at the horror of what they are trying to silence."

"Destroy their silence.
Destroy their plans.
Force their hand.
Take back real power against them.

Together, we can break their silence".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 4:27 pm

"I urge you to give the DOJ a call, and politely let them know the forced media silence isn't working, that we are aware the whole world over, and that we, the People, strongly urge them to drop the case

"We are very close to victory here, so applying maximum pressure, can actually change the course of events. Here, your voices have amazing weight.

Join the global outcry:"

DOJ NatSec Division
(They Oversee the Assange case)
(+1) 202-514-1057

Comment Line
1 202 353 1555

---
This is a plea for an innocent man's life. It matters very much.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 5:03 pm

DOCTORS FOR ASSANGE

We are a group of doctors from around the world that formed in October 2019 to voice our serious concerns about the health of Julian Assange and to condemn the violations of his right to be free from torture, right to health, and right to doctor-patient confidentiality.

https://doctorsforassange.org/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2021 2:45 pm

Without Julian, Hillary would have won.

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E67L-m2XEAcUOJ5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 9:04 pm

A great article E. wrote bout what happens to good people who try to do the right thing.

https://thegoldwater.com/news/44130-The-Price-of-Free-Speech-in-a-Modern-Dystopia

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 12:17 pm

Following the Hale sentencing, E has posted:

The US Government wanted an 11 year sentence against Hale. Believe it or not, this was a middle of the road ruling, which is why the "espionage act" a absolutely needs reformed.

As to what we can do. Continue our fight. We have gained monumental ground in the fight for Assange, who is the most important piece on the board right now, bar none.

Redouble your efforts. Call right  speak out, post, tweet, make a sign. Whatever the case, spread word.
The DOJ's case is crumbling there, so we have an excellent chance to cut them off before they can accomplish their overall goal. 
Keep up the pressure!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 1:34 pm

Kromberg is an evil sort of person with absolutely no moral compass, this is why he is lead prosecutor for both whistleblower Daniel Hale, and publisher Julian Assange, who both exposed the war crimes of the US Gov.
Quote Tweet

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 IH4BdNIT_mini
Stella Moris #DropTheCharges
@StellaMoris1
· 4h
Interesting. Hale was indicted the same month as Julian #Assange's superseding indictment, which caused profound unease and controversy in the Department of Justice.

#Assange and #DanielHale have the same prosecutor, Gordon Kromberg.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/some-federal-prosecutors-disagreed-with-decision-to-charge-assange-under-espionage-act/2019/05/24/ce9271bc-7e4d-11e9-8bb7-0fc796cf2ec0_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E7VRmL6WYAAk9Bd?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 6:58 pm

[size=15]The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom

·
18h

The FBI hired a pedophile to lie and build their case against Julian.

They openly planned his assassination.

There is a hearing coming up on the eleventh.

We need to press the DOJ to
#Free_Assange_Aug_11[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2021 3:16 pm

The squeaky wheel.  If he is not freed-if the DOJ wins, the results will be catastrophic. 
You want to fight the DS?  Do it here and now.
-------------------

E~

We are down to the wire on Assange.

Please maintain focus.

This is where our resolve will be tested.

We have until August Eleventh to be as loud and appealing as we can be about the facts around this case.

We must seek to add every voice we can to this fight, and spread awareness in anyway possible.
The fact that Ecuador just stripped him of citizenship says the IC is moving into place.

We need massive awareness on the details.
Especially the FBI hiring a pedophile and giving him immunity to lie for them so they could arrest Julian.
-
People need to know. 
And they need to understand that they are the intended target behind all of this.
That the US Government is moving into position to do terrible things here.
The legal precedent they seek is endgame for free speech and personal liberty.
-
Let's fight for it with our all here, and leave politics and virus discussions at bay for a bit. 
This is massively integral to all of that, and extremely time sensitive. 
Lets tip the first domino over together.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 11:00 am

[Forwarded from EWillHelpYou]
Pinning this here on the official front page for everyone to see, spread, and use:
----
In an effort to expand our calls on Julian's behalf past just the main switchboard (Which you should absolutely still be calling everyday) Here is the information for the DoJ Pardon attorney, who you can speak to about Julian's Case using the information already provided, plus some extra, specific to pardons, information I have provided below.
------
DoJ (acting) Pardon Attorney:

Rosalind Sargent-Burns

202-616-6070

USPardon.Attorney@usdoj.gov

You can both call *AND* email her directly.
-----
Background and specific pointers to raise with the Pardon Attorney:

Being that Julian is a political prisoner who suffers from noted mental handicaps, legally declared in the ruling now being appealed by the US DoJ, (Judge Baraitser said Assange's mental condition is such that, if extradited to the U.S. and kept in isolated conditions, there is a "high risk" of suicide.) Continuing to pursue charges against him greviously violates not only the standards of justice we adhere to in consideration of basic human rights; but amounts to cruel and unusual punishment to leave him imprisoned and isolated in a manner documented to be extremely detrimental to his already failing mental health.

According to detailed psychiatric reports and assessments, Assange has been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome and has a history of mental health issues. He has had suicidal ideations, and auditory hallucinations during his lengthy imprisonment.

Issuing a pardon directly would be a victory for basic human rights, for the defense of liberty; and for the protection of those whose mental capacity demands intervention by third parties.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 2:44 pm

In 2011
@WikiLeaks
and Julian #Assange revealed the Spy Files which document the reality and practices of the international surveillance industry. The same practices are still used today by companies to sell tools like #Pegasus to allow dictators and democracies to spy on anyone.
vid:
https://twitter.com/DEAcampaign/status/1421555602430562311?s=20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 11:18 am

E. on 01 Aug

CMZ and I had words today, as we often do, friendly ones.

Trust for the moment that we are both working carefully on this.

He will continue to shine a light onto Assange, while weilding public interest elsewhere.

Today I provided him copies of the SAMS and ADX lies the DOJ sent the UK courts. 
Expect those to surface eventually. 
-----
I will continue to guide the general direction forward, and expose what is going on carefully and accurately.

That way maximum impact can be had regardless of the outcomes on the 11th on all sides.

Strategy here matters, and I do like to have good ones in place.

Please understand I do not leave our efforts to chance.

As much as is possible, I maintain an iron grip of control. (you would be shocked at my true reach) 

I am plotting this forward based on an unpredictable DOJ.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 5:15 pm

E responds to a comment on his commitment:

I'm not. I had to give up everything to do this. I wouldn't wish my existence on my worst enemy. Honestly.

My knowledge is, humbly, born out of great sacrifice and trial. It isn't something I gleaned easily. I have had to infiltrate, outmanuever, exhaustively document; blackmail, and at points run for my life.
I have seen friends poisoned, been shot, and lost nearly everything along the way.
The price you would pay, to do what I am doing, is everything. They will take everything from you, slander you relentlessly, and in the end, will kill you or imprison you if they can.

Make no mistake. I am anomalous. I am the exception to the rule here for a reason. The price is phenomenally high to do what I am doing.

As such, I do not intend to let us lose the fight for one who has paid that selfsame price who sits in irons, waiting on the day the world remembers his name.

This is a fight I genuinely intend for us to win, and I sincerely believe we can and will win it.
--------------------------
Q.  Could it be continued again

A. from E.  The move to strip Assange of Ecuadorian citizenship says the IC is quickly moving into position here, even though it is a preliminary hearing.

There is cause for alarm at what their intentions are.
The public can only be kept in the dark so long, and we are succeeding in bringing to light what they have done, with particular regard to the FBI hiring a pedophile and giving him immunity for his continued child abuse, in order to manufacture evidence against Assange.

They know that time is not on their side. 

I believe, therefore, they will move at this trial. They will rush it.

This is, at the very least, an incredibly likely possibility.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 5:44 pm

In a Society that requires ignorance to function, a well informed Public is a dangerous weapon.

Knowledge, when wielded properly, is a fierce weapon.
E~

"You will not have a choice after the fact.
This fight matters here and now." ---E.

"Focus is time sensitive. We have until the 11th before free speech becomes no speech.
Pay attention" ----E.

Except that, they are making moves to strip you of your rights NOW, they are not waiting for you to re-crown Trump. In fact, they are capitalizing on that as a distraction, heavily.
This fight, cannot wait"
---E.

A really good quik vid to pass on
https://twitter.com/Reasonthroughit/status/1421964996930584578

Last edited by Dove on Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 5:53 pm

E~

E, [01.08.21 18:08]
An ultra progressive political movement called the "people's party" has been retweeting Assange things, along with a lot of hyper-leftist critiques of Biden and the eviction moratorium.
They have 88 thousand followers on Twitter, and a lot of engagement with a younger demographic. 
-
We are gaining ground on all sides.
This is good.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/10/12/julian-assange-trial-freedom-speech/

"The trial of the century.  How it threatens free speech."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E7vDJuxXEAQ3zGF?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:12 pm

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/04/11/marking-two-years-assanges-arrest-press-freedom-advocates-demand-biden-doj-drop-all

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 CNsd4psh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 pm

https://www.pressenza.com/2021/07/open-letter-from-%CE%BC%CE%AD%CF%81%CE%B125-and-syriza-to-biden-on-assange/

Ltr signed and sent to biden

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 Julian_Assange-2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 6:19 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E7vS9aTWEAE96Gi?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Julian speaks his own dreams for a free world:  It might make you cry.. JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 1f62d 

https://twitter.com/SilentWarRoom/status/1415786568594374662/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 3:26 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E5y4iAEXMAoYcnP?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 3:27 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E5wfRluXMAAL1w4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 3:28 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E5UdH5TWYAACL6t?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 3:28 pm

ASSANGE EXPLAINS OUR REAL ROLE IN AFGHANISTAN

https://twitter.com/SilentWarRoom/status/1409622970230734849/video/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 3:32 pm

https://libertarianinstitute.org/articles/the-intersection-of-julian-assange-and-the-first-amendment

1st line:
With the United States’ main witness against Julian Assange recently admitting he completely fabricated every allegation he had made to the FBI, I thought this might be a good time to look at three other misconceptions related to Assange’s persecution. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E71ZfwBWEAATl6L?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 10:14 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E71ZfyCXIAUEkOy?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 11:29 am

telegram  https://t.me/assangemediaroom

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 7:58 pm

THE END GAME

https://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2021/august/1627740000/scott-ludlam/end-game#mtr

https://twitter.com/wikileaks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2021 2:38 pm

As of today 847 days in belmarsh.  Illegally detained 3894 days total.

Pub'd 8/5   Why Julian's case affects all of us.  25 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 10:12 am

The case took a step backwards yesterday.  The judge will allow DOJ to dispute 2 previous rulings
which had been decided in favor of Julian.  Next court date is Oct 27-28.

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E8ifDkVWUAoeWSe?format=jpg&name=medium
-------------
JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E8fFe82WUAMbbWY?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 10:13 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E8efYKoXMAQvkv0?format=jpg&name=medium

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E8eUbggWUAEt_3k?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 2:26 pm

From E. a few minutes ago~

"Section 91(2) and (3) of the 2003 Act require the judge to order the requested person's discharge if it appears to the judge at the extradition hearing "that the physical or mental condition of the person is such that it would be unjust or oppressive to extradite him.""
----------
That section above was taken from: Love V. US, a case from just a few years ago (un-coincidentally led by Fitzgerald, lead defense for Assange) in which the UK courts ruled against the extradition of a British citizen who had been charged in a hacking conspiracy, based on the notion that his Aspergers would prevent him from properly being able to function within the US system.
---
This is the caveat now shaping the US DOJ's upcoming attack on the extradition denial for Assange, and one they bitterly fought for, and again misled the courts over.

They are seeking to dismiss the expert testimony of neuropsychiatrist Dr. Kopleman, whom the DOJ has actually relied on in the past (a fact sure to be mentioned by the defense at the full hearing in October). They are seeking this based only on the fact that the good doctor did not reveal Stella's identity or Assange's children's identity in his report to the court (the omission being born out of safety concerns during the illegal spying operation the US was conducting at the time through UC Global, at the embassy where Julian was trapped for years.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 2:42 pm

WHY keep pushing the DOJ?  (from someone new to the telegram group)

ANSWER:

The case has already crumbled beneath the DOJ.
We managed to push their star witness to admit to manufacturing evidence; we uncovered the UC global spy ring etc.

Public pressure matters, because it is being artificially deflated by the US Gov.

A global d-notice was issued around much of what has happened. This is because in this case, the information can actually have a serious effect.

Public pressure is not about changing their minds. But rather about the collective influence of pressure when they are guilty of grevious crimes. The threat of mass exposure actually has forced the DOJ into a very awkward position.

You have to understand, the moment the details start pouring out, it is over for them.

This is why we are dug in here. And although I am summarizing this, I highly suggest going back through the pinned posts and reading about what was discussed with his legal team directly. 

Assange is a legal precedent, and represents the absolute biggest danger to your freedoms and rights should the DOJ succeed here.

Again, this has all been detailed thoroughly for months here, so if you are entering into this now; I suggest reviewing the readily available materials.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 12:44 pm

PETITIONS TO SIGN !!!!

Everything we do to help Julian is also another kick in the Deep and Dirty DOJ.  
You don't want to miss such an opportunity!

Dear supporters, if you haven't already, please sign these petitions and share them with your friends.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-home-secretary-must-release-julian-assange-from-london-prison 

https://www.amnesty.org/en/get-involved/take-action/julian-assange-usa-justice

https://rsf.org/en/free-assange

https://actionnetwork.org/petitions/free-press-free-assange

https://i.diem25.org/en/petitions/1

thank you

www.change.org (https://www.change.org/p/uk-home-secretary-must-release-julian-assange-from-london-prison)
Sign the Petition
UK Home Secretary must release Julian Assange from London prison

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 1:05 pm

I HATE T.GRAM!!!   If anything ever works, it's a miracle.  So there's more to the story that I can't capture.  At link.

From  https://t.me/TheOfficialE

Nearly a decade ago, the FBI leaked the Syria files in an effort to get to Julian Assange.
They created some of the most famous hacking groups in history, and attempted to utilize them to entrap the founder of Wikileaks by purposefully releasing incredibly damaging information on themselves.
--------
When everything is exposed, and it will be, 98% of Washington will fall.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 3:49 pm

The 2nd half of that post (was finally xferred to twtr where I can grab it) :

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E9QonVyUUA8EF1X?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 10:22 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E9QhphIWUAYbX0J?format=jpg&name=small
 Our gov't cut a deal with him. He could avoid his own prosecution if he lied about
Julian.  And he did that. 

Now he's admitted, but the press won't touch it.  No one knows.  If they could bring
it out in court somehow maybe it would get some coverage.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 6:54 pm

EWillHelpYou, [21.08.21 19:38]
[Forwarded from EWillHelpYou]

Julian Assange's original lawyer, world renowned human rights defender and extradition law expert John Jones, somehow managed to throw himself in front of a moving train in late 2016. 
------
Despite media cover up and reports of "severe depression"; his death was later ruled NOT a suicide.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 10:00 am

Guillaume Long, the foreign minister of Ecuador under Rafael Correa, regarding the US-coordinated spying operation targeting Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy:

"a major breach of sovereignty, of international law and the rules by which international diplomacy is regulated. And it’s completely illegal and, I would argue, really undermines the US case for the extradition of Julian Assange.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2021 11:14 am

I remember this.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 7:18 pm

Encouraging news

E~
Trump and Julian are not related; let's start there.
Trump didnt pardon Julian because he was threatened by the Rinos over the second impeachment they had lined up (I had run relay between Trump's people and WL quietly for months at the time; it was very defeating)

And what can you do besides already doing everything that is required to win this? 
Breathe a bit.
We are winning this fight.
We are on a careful path to victory here.
We have been delivering blow after blow to this case and the Deep State's goals here.

Focus and smile.
We are going to win this one.
Together. 
In winning this, we set a precedent forward that matters a great deal in not only the fights we see before us, but every fight thereafter. 

We also free up a very angry Assange, which is the Deep State's least desired piece on the field of fight.
Smile

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 7:22 pm

E~

I have it on exceptionally good word that Julian Assange has a great deal of fight left in him and is furious at the Deep State for what it has done. To him, to everyone. And that once free he intends to be... vocal.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2021 10:31 am

A clear concise short video of what the c_a has done to Julian and hopes yet to do:

https://t.me/TheOfficialE

If the doj wins, truth telling becomes a crime of treason !!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 3:27 pm

You should understand who the true criminals are.

GrabTeam1, captured outside UK Ecuadorian Embassy 12/25/17; same time the US Navy tweeted "Julian Assange"

A team of unknown US Govt assets with paperwork describing their mission to take down Assange.

clown Operation Kudo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 11:22 pm

Diplomatic Protection Command, a UK force that often operates outside of conventional laws, carried out the illegal spying program, Operation KUDO for seven years at the behest of the CIA; in order to remove the CIA from legal responsibility.

As the news media cajoled Assange and peple made statements about him being able to leave the embassy anytime, the CIA, through Spanish mercenary/spy company UC Global and the UK DPC, had been plotting to eliminate him from multiple angles and ways. They had gone as far as training satellite feed on the structure and staging units in accompanying buildings, tapping cameras inside the embassy; and stalking his fiancée and children; going through their trash, and at one point attempting to steal their diapers.

This behavior is on top of the multiple ways in which they had plotted to gain access to Julian himself to arrest or kill him.

For 7 years they carried out this operation as Assange desperately fought to continue publishing truth from within the walls of the embassy.
---
Wayne Couzens, a member in the elite DPC force who helped oversee this illegal spying operation, was arrested in March of this year as a person of interest in the kidnap, rape, and murder of a young woman named Sarah Everard and later pled guilty to all offenses.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 8:15 am

"Diplomatic Protection Command, a UK force that often operates outside of conventional laws,

carried out the illegal spying program, *Operation KUDO* for seven years at the behest of the CIA; in order to remove the CIA from legal responsibility"

-------------
https://whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 8:15 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 E-ENenKXMAQU4z_?format=jpg&name=large

Contd-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next