Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 8:16 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 E-ENenHXoAI8rGi?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Now, how to get him a superseding immunity deal.
------

"From an interview with the FBI's lead witness against Julian Assange (and the entire basis for the DOJ's superceeding indictment).

He admits here, that the DOJs indictment is full of false information and that he cannot discuss the lies without invalidating the immunity deal they gave him for his own extensive list of crimes."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2021 12:25 pm

The actual audio of the interview where the FBI's lead witness against Julian Assange (and the entire basis for the DOJ's superceding indictment) admits that the DOJs indictment is full of false information and that he cannot discuss the lies without invalidating the immunity deal they gave him for his own extensive list of crimes, which include 9 cases of crimes against minors, financial crimes, and possibly murder (one of Siggi's child victims committed suicide after the FBI covered up the abuse).

https://t.me/TheOfficialE   This channel is easy to navigate.  It will be right at the bottom.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2021 3:05 pm

This is the number to call, to speak directly to the people overseeing Julian Assange's case for the DOJ.

(+1-703-299-3700)

If you, like countless others, are angry that the FBI 
1. Hired a pedophile (Siggi the hacker), 

2. Covered up his abuse of children (one of whom then committed suicide); 

3. Used him to manufacture (now exposed) lies in order to arrest Julian Assange.

And
4. And offered the pedophile immunity for everything.

Then I highly suggest you give them a ring and let them know EXACTLY how you feel.

Because at the heart of their deception, is a ploy to steal your rights and freedoms. Assange is being charged with publishing materials that embarrassed the US Gov and showed their war crimes (specifically their murder of women, children, and journalists). If the US Gov has its way here, they will "legally" be able to extract and imprison anyone who dares to speak out against them, even you.

Why not take a moment, share this, and then give them a ring and remind them, we are not blind to their plans here. 

And publishing truth is not a crime.

Add your voice to the thousands crying out on behalf of Truth. Demand they drop the corrupt prosecution of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Why Trump didn't pardon Julian   (mite be repost)

answer from E

“I can answer it plainly, I was the person running relay between Julian's partner, Stella Moris, and some friends of the Trump family.
There was massive threat from inside the Uniparty. The Republicans (rinos) threatened to railroad him during the second impeachment trial and go after his kids too. So Pompeo threw a fit.

It was all the ugliest show of mafia like behavior I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing, and I was furious over it because I had been working, for months, to make a pardon happen.
But I cannot fault Trump, I think he made the right choice. We still need him in this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 1:40 pm

EWillHelpYou, [30.09.21 14:37]
One of the unique phenomenons around Julian Assange is that he is unifying in all sectors.

Both political parties in the US want him gone in order to protect their corruption and to legally gag exposure of their future crimes: 
and both subsets of citizens (self declared liberal or conservative) generally want him free in order to continue to expose that very same corruption.

His case, represents the flow of power, and who indeed will control the direction we as a People take. 

Are we to be the toys of despots whose homes are gated and workplaces gilded in barbed wire? Or will the voice of the People be heard and their mounting pressure force a reckoning with the out-of-touch criminal elite?

There is a curious cost here, that hangs in the balance.

If the US proceeds with trying for the extradition, they may succeed in gaining terrifyingly powerful legal precedent to silence you, but in doing so; will have utterly lost the will of the People. It will be a self injurious wound in the end that will likely usher in their collective downfall (if we are to measure by historical standard at least).
If they back away from this corrupt case, as they certainly should; then free speech has won, new generations of leakers will be doubly emboldened, and while humanity will benefit across the board; for the elitists whose lives depend on their crimes being kept hidden, it spells certain doom.

This catch 22, places us in an interesting paradigm that we, as a world connected by nearly instant communication, have never been in before. 
The choices of the elite are neither one going to benefit them.
However, if they truly intend on remaining in power, it would be wise to remember that authority to rule is delegated, it is not a right. It can be removed, and if it is forcefully removed by virtue of a true failure of rule, it can be ugly indeed.

The days ahead, either way, promise a great deal of change. I am reminded of Bobby Kennedy's words spoken so long ago about latin america in 1966:
"A revolution is coming – a revolution which will be peaceful if we are wise enough; compassionate if we care enough; successful if we are fortunate enough – but a revolution which is coming whether we will it or not. We can affect its character; we cannot alter its inevitability"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:57 am

Their analysis is horrid but the facts are here.  They totally have no grounds to hold Assange any
longer.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:43 pm

“I was the CIA director. We lied, we cheated, we stole.” 
Mike Pompeo, College Station, Texas, April 15, 2019
Court Files expose Sheldon Adelson’s security team in US spy operation against Julian

An exclusive investigation by The Grayzone reveals new details on the critical role Sheldon Adelson’s Las Vegas Sands played in an apparent CIA spying operation targeting Julian Assange, and exposes the Sands security staff who helped coordinate the malicious campaign.

https://thegrayzone.com/2020/05/14/american-sheldon-adelsons-us-spy-julian-assange/

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 Z9UugE7E?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:23 pm

Here's the number again.  Court date on the 27th  !!!

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FCGFW8YUUAAceHO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:18 pm

Here is the call when Julian warned State Dept that there was information in the hands of an
ex-employee, and that they should cover any all all people who could be at risk by the release
of such information.

VERITAS had the call:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:09 pm

eet
EWillHelpYou, [20.10.21 14:33]
The US Congress opening an investigation into the CIA plot to kill Assange tells us two very important things
------
One: They expect to lose the case.

Two: Your voices were heard and they are afraid of fallout over the massive illegality of it all

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Perfect short video that explains the cia/DoS/DoJ actions:

https://twitter.com/BirdieGirl52/status/1450894178150461441

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:20 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FCO-ieMXEAQyCSk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:25 pm

Assange's partner
@StellaMoris1
: The crimes that have been undertaken by the US government against Julian are now exposed before the courts. Today we were able to air in court Mike Pompeo's plans to assassinate Julian. #AssangeCase #FreeAssange

quik vid  https://twitter.com/DEAcampaign/status/1454090418380054534

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2021 1:21 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FEfGUJPVUAAP6AG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 5:38 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 Yahoo_NEWS_Light

U.S. stonewalls probe into security firm that allegedly spied on Assange for CIA, says Spanish judge

Chief among those puzzle pieces is whether U.S. intelligence officials — as Assange’s lawyers have alleged — arranged for the Spanish security firm UC Global to violate Spanish privacy and bribery laws by installing cameras and hidden microphones inside the Ecuadorian Embassy, including in a women’s bathroom where Assange would sometimes take meetings. This in turn allowed the company to secretly record or otherwise eavesdrop on conversations that Assange had with his lawyers, doctors, advisers, journalists and others, including in one case a U.S. congressman, according to internal documents from the Spanish case.

https://news.yahoo.com/us-stonewalls-probe-into-security-firm-that-allegedly-spied-on-assange-for-cia-says-spanish-judge-191433247.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 6:02 pm

[size=15]The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom

·
6h

[/size]
How curious that a major media organization may have been fully aware of illegal spying operations on a journalist, yet not only did not publish it, but assisted in covering it up carefully.

Exactly who is

@guardian
guarding?

Quote Tweet

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 XAU2Fewn_normal

Mohamed Elmaazi

@MElmaazi
· 10h

Explosive new investigative piece by @jmcevoy_2 & @pablonav1 reveals further 'mistakes' by The Guardian, major omissions re their 'Manafort visited Assange' story and that their journos may have known UC Global was spying on Julian & ors in 2018!

https://www.mintpressnews.com/a-lot-of-mistakes-the-guardian-and-julian-assange/279088/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 5:52 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1057

After many months of endless work by myself and others, I am happy to present to you, AssangeHub. A website dedicated to real civil activism, with a focus on freeing the Wikileaks founder and publisher.
https://assangehub.com

It's really good!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2021 6:44 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FGIGNrbX0AIRgVg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 2:15 pm

RULING TOMORROW.  10:15 ET

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FGIYff-XMAI6KpT?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 2:34 pm

SECRET ‘CIA-FUNDED’ GROUP LINKED TO UK MINISTERS

Two current ministers and two recent justice ministers have been funded by an opaque transatlantic right-wing group which includes members of the intelligence community. Declassified finds eight current Conservative parliamentarians are associated with the organization.
MATT KENNARD AND MARK CURTIS

9 DECEMBER 2021
https://declassifieduk.org/secret-cia-funded-group-linked-to-uk-ministers/

FAIR TRIAL?  NOT LOOKING GOOD.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 4:44 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FGL-ukZXsAQwnRV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 8:15 pm

25 freedomof press organizations have petitioned the court 

https://ifex.org/rights-groups-call-on-us-attorney-general-to-drop-case-against-julian-assange/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 9:46 am

For ref:  really good article.  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/greenwald-biden-administration-eager-see-assange-punished-over-2016-election
----------------------

From E~

So you understand the Assange case ruling:

What was issued is not an approval of extradition. It was a remittance.  This means, the UK High Court found that the district judge ruled in error on 2 points out of the 5 the US government appealed on. 
Because of this, the case is sent back to the magistrate courts and is effectively retried before being sent to the UK Secretary of State, who makes the final decision.

This ruling just represents the continuation of using the process itself to punish Assange.

As long as the US can endlessly appeal decisions, they can keep Julian as a silent hostage in the UK without ever having to proceed with their actual case against him.

Assange's legal team will likely be able to appeal things during this process, and by no means does the road end here for Julian, or for our collective rights and liberties at stake in this case.
Everything is still very much in motion, and despite the UK High Court having failed to uphold any semblance of justice here, we are neither hopeless, nor lost. 

We will win this yet.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 9:50 am

From E~

Assange's legal team will officially file an appeal challenging several grounds the UK courts have ruled on during the extradition trial for the Wikileaks founder.
This represents a long-planned countermove to the US appeal that was granted today.
------------------------
Assange's legal team just released an important statement on the ruling today.

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FGQfHPKXwAIHt3P?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 11:28 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FGgU4JSWQAMUDIl?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 11:29 pm

New website set up  (E. worked with Assange team on it)

https://assangehub.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 1:40 pm

This is big!

Barnaby Joyce urged the UK not to extradite the WikiLeaks co-founder to the US. The leading Australian politician instead called for Assange to either be tried in the UK or returned to his native Australia.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1536129/julian-assange-australia-deputy-pm-us-row-christine-assange-letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 10:32 am

Blatantly unfair and profoundly wrong’ — Stella Moris on why fiancé Julian Assange’s extradition ruling is not the end

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/stella-moris-julian-assange-wikileaks-us-extradition-high-court-ruling-b972086.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Repost:

Join in the Movement to free Julian Assange~
These are the numbers to call.

DOJ Comment Line:
(+1) 202-353-1555

DOJ Main Switchboard:
(+1) 202-514-2000

Eastern District of Virginia (directly handles Assange case)
(+1) 703-299-3700

White House Switchboard:
(+1) 202-456-1414

White House Comment Line:
(+1) 202-456-6213

-----
This is a 2 min video that tells everything our gov't has done to STEAL his freedom and any chance at life.

https://twitter.com/BirdieGirl52/status/1450894178150461441

Here is a sample script to use:

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FGrSWBrWUAcNlTR?format=png&name=small

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES IN WASHINGTON AND AT THE STATE LEVEL.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 12:10 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FJdE4-dVcAA9Sdy?format=png&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2022 9:46 pm

Stella Moris #FreeAssangeNOW

@StellaMoris1

Nobel Peace Prize nomination deadline is 31 January.

Nominations are themselves protective, but a win would be so politically protective it would very likely secure Julian's freedom.

See thread for:
Links
Who can nominate
Example nominations
Why Julian should win
Backgrounders

thread with instructions https://twitter.com/StellaMoris1/status/1353021466045018113

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 10:53 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE

Our humble project, the Assange DAO,

Has officially raised over $20 million for tomorrow's NFT auction between Assange and digital artist Pak.
-
This means, regardless of winning or losing the auction bid, we have successfully created a $20 million bottom line for Assange's legal defense, and parallel campaigns in the US to free him. 

This is a game changing moment moving forward, and represents one of the highest amounts raised by a DAO ever. 

To all who have participated and contributed to this effort in ways both great and small, I thank you.

Under the guise of prosecuting and slowly torturing Assange, the US Gov is targetting the individual rights of people everywhere, not just the blatant attack on press freedoms it represents.

This DAO, will serve as a vehicle to help stop that, and to ensure that Assange has the absolute best defense possible. That we all do.

When people join together in common cause, great change becomes possible.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 10:53 am

https://censored.art/clock

via:
https://t.me/TheOfficialE

http://censored.art (https://censored.art/clock)
An NFT collection by Pak & Assange & You

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 DXQhwkdD?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 11:28 am

VIDEO:  https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1134    UNDER 4 MINS.

OUR MISERABLE GOVERNMENT AT WORK-

REMEMBER

Hillary asked 'can't we just drone him?'

Pompeo sought ways to assassinate him.

They threatened to kill Trump's grandchildren if he pardoned Julian.

They paid off a child molester and squashed his court case to lie about Julian.

They spied on him in the Ecuadorian Embassy and tried to get his youngest child's DNA.

They paid off the Ecuadorian Gov't  to remove Julian's cover so they could arrest him, as we
witnessed.

They tried to say he stole classified information  that Chelsea Manning had passed to Wikileaks.
The facts were she had 'every day' access to those documents.  They were not secured in any
way. 

These are a few things from memory.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2022 3:46 pm

When the CIA failed to connect Assange to Russia, they did the next best thing. They simply used HRC to smear Assange and Wikileaks alongside Trump as Russian assets, with absolutely no proof (because according to the CIA's own analysis as we have come to discover, he wasnt a russian asset). They did this in order to deflect from what had been exposed in the DNC/Podesta leaks: A sprawling criminal empire that was comprised of the media, political, and intelligence establishments intertwining far beyond what the public had been aware of or is/was legally sound. It also revealed their own undercutting of legitimately progressive, popular candidates in favor of neo-liberal warhawking in near real-time.
-
So where they lacked the proof needed to cover up their own criminality, the CIA attempted to manufacture it.

proof:  https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1180

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 9:32 am

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FQy1P9AX0AcTIJi?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 5:14 pm

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t28293-daily-13-july-2022#115167

WikiLeaks

@wikileaks
· 3h

BREAKING: Alleged WikiLeaks #Vault7 whistleblower Joshua Schulte found guilty on all counts

In response to the embarrassing
#Vault7 publication, Trump CIA director Mike Pompeo instructed the CIA to work out how to assassinate Julian Assange #SchulteTrial

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 2:22 pm

George Webb - Investigative Journalist (Twitter) (https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1548723490920042498)

What did Julian Assange know about biometric phones and national identity cards and databases in 2012, and how was he trying to warn us in 2017? 

https://georgewebb.substack.com/p/assange-predicted-ukraine-war-with?r=zrbaa&s=w&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=direct

-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 6:09 pm

EWillHelpYou, [7/21/2022 5:40 PM]

When she isnt busy torturing legitimate refugees and assisting the CIAs bloody rampage against journalism and your access to classified information, UK Home Secretary Priti Patel spends her days ignoring actual security threats, allowing records and data to vanish; including people flagged for immigration offences, and routinely seems to permit a culture of violence against the British People.

Like gang-rapist/murderer pedophile Rasuili Zubaidullah, who boarded a boat with other refugees, claimed asylum and was housed in a hotel at taxpayer expense. He had participated in the violent rape and murder of a 13 year old child, Leonie Walner, in Vienna the year before. They rolled her body up in a carpet and left her in an apartment in Austria.
-
The level of incompetence is beyond criminal. It is seditious. 
 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11036899/Channel-migrants-landed-Britain-GUNS-Asylum-seekers-triggered-alerts-security-databases.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 6:17 pm

The UK is currently bound by treaty to the decisions of the European Court of Human Rights, the giant wall of justice that stands in the way of the CIAs plot to usurp your free speech and access to information via the Assange case, and they have no effective means to blackmail it or corrupt it, and so; in a desperate and yet calculated move, they are attempting to upend british law via a new "Bill of Rights".
(I detailed this plan a considerable time ago, before it was public).

Within the construct of the official 56 page impact assessment of poison pill is a clarifying remark that Judges are not bound by the ECHR (aka Strasbourg Court), and that post-Brexit England shall no longer adhere to its rulings on Human Rights violations.

It is a thinly veiled attempt to strip away the protections of citizens, and service the CIAs murderous intent.
(The full impact report in pdf format is posted in the comment section).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 6:19 pm

EWillHelpYou, [7/21/2022 6:41 PM]

If Wikileaks founder and publisher Julian Assange were around and able to speak, and not locked away in a tiny cell in Belmarsh Maximum Security Prison at the behest of the CIA, he might suggest reading this article and thinking about the impact of what they are attempting to do, and why. 

Since he cannot ask you in person, I highly suggest reading along with him from within the walls of Belmarsh, and continuing to speak out against what is transpiring.
----
https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/topics/human-rights/5-ways-the-bill-of-rights-could-affect-our-everyday-freedoms

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 4:38 pm

https://twitter.com/StellaMoris1/status/1560905311791218688

On Saturday, October 8th, at 1pm London time, there will be a human chain surrounding Parliament demanding the release of Wikileaks founder and publisher Julian Assange.

Stella Assange #FreeAssangeNOW
In the next few hours we will reach 1900 links in the #SurroundParliament Human Chain!   

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 FalzG-XXkAArGV5?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2022 1:27 pm

https://t.me/deacampaign/67

In the next few hours we will reach 2500 links in the #SurroundParliament Human Chain!   

Seven weeks to go! Bring your friends and family. Sign up here:

https://dontextraditeassange.com/human-chain/

----The Assange Defense group posted a big Thank You to E for all the work he's put in !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 11:53 am

EWillHelpYou, [8/26/2022 12:08 PM]

We have just filed final appeal on behalf of Julian Assange with the British Courts, in opposition of Priti Patel's decision to approve extradition.
It is called the "perfected grounds of appeal" and will set forth our argument against extradition.
-
Will be announced soon officially.
-----
EWillHelpYou, [8/26/2022 12:26 PM]

[In reply to EWillHelpYou]
JULIAN ASSANGE
v
GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Case No: CO/2334/2022
-------
EWillHelpYou, [8/26/2022 12:34 PM]

We are coming for you Julian.

There is no quasi-legal system or darkened cell stronger than our courage here.

We will light up the night, until victory.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 11:58 am

Before the ECHR is an option, all avenues of domestic appeal must be exhausted, meaning this final appeal must happen first.

The British system is trying to buck all allegiance to the international court in the meantime, so I am not banking on their rulings helping much longer.
But* I have been quietly assisting in the creation of such a case should we need to exercise that moment in time. So I can tell you the legal team is prepared/preparing constantly.
-----

EWillHelpYou, [5/10/2022 8:14 AM]
Breaking:
The UK Government will officially attempt to rewrite their laws and remove the authority of the European Court of Human Rights to rule against British law, ahead of Assange's possible extradition.
-

You are watching an entire country uproot it's legal system, all in a bid to protect a highly corrupt military superpower to which it is economically dependent.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 7:57 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1839

In his most recent broadcast, popular host of Timcast, Tim Pool, has put forward the idea that he might help put a "Free Assange" billboard up in Time's Square (it's discussed around 12 minutes from the end*). I forwarded the broadcast to friends at WikiLeaks and they were fans of the idea too. 

Here is a moment where your voices can build a powerful bridge.
Kindly flood his comment section with encouragement for the Assange billboard idea, and together we will make it happen.
 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0FRlXTR1Sw&feature=youtu.be

Timcast IRL - Proud Boy Founder Gavin McInnes ARRESTED LIVE According To Associate w/Gprime85
Buy Now "Only Ever Wanted" https://timcast.bandcamp.com/track/only-ever-wanted

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 6:23 pm

JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 Acd86907ab2039c4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 6:35 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1886

"On October 8th, the People rise.

Will you rise with them?"
-----
https://dontextraditeassange.com/human-chain/

Stella on video:

New video  https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1886

previous video  https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1621

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY   JULIAN ASSANGE   NEW DOJ  NEW STRATEGY - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JULIAN ASSANGE NEW DOJ NEW STRATEGY
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next