Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR 3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 9:18 am

Maybe it's #4.  Or the 'Never Ending Story'

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/24/2022 7:52 AM]
BREAKING: :warning:

21 Chinese military aircraft entered Taiwan air defense identification zone, says Taiwanese ministry of national defense
__
DEEP STATE is currently trying desperately to create a WAR A U.S. EMERGENCY to avoid the November ELECTIONS

>THE EXPOSURE OF THE PANDEMIC
>THE EXPOSURE OF COLLAPSING ECONOMY
>VACCINE DEATHS
>CONTINUING EXPOSURE OF WORLD PEDOPHILE RINGS
>EXPOSURE OF WORLD MONEY LAUNDERING RINGS THAT CONNECT THE VATICAN, NATO, EU .. DEEP STATE BIDEN WORLD LEADERS

I have long told you here in
Q the Storm Rider official page we are going to into near NUCLEAR conflict...

Right now RUSSIA. NATO WARSHIPS are at STANDOFF off the coast of Kaliningrad and several NUCLEAR subs are stationed DEEP.

RUSSIA JUST CONFIRMED TO CHINA .. THAT CHINA MUST USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO PROTECT IT'S SELF FROM U.S. MILITARY PROVOCATION THROUGH BIDEN CONTROLLED ADMIN. 

:fire: :fire:
CLOCK

WE ARE COMING CLOSE TO WORLD EVENTS.....<<<<

More: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (trump)

Ezra Cohen (Official), [8/24/2022 7:52 AM]
It picks it up into the sky and changes the battle ground, and then it releases the snake into the sky. 
The snake has no stamina, no power and no balance in the air. It is useless, weak and vulnerable unlike on the ground where it is powerful wise and deadly.
The Eagle drowns the snake in the water after it dies and is eaten by the Eagle.

Watch the SKY

How do you take down the matrix?

34 buildings to be hit with Rods of God.

PROJECT ODIN:
Taking down the mossad satanic satellites that hold humaity hostage in the 3D Matrix and Activating the Quantum internet free of corruption. 

Watch the WATER

3GDam break in China 

IT WILL BE BIBLICAL 

Pray for the people of Israel
For all people
You see it was never about the people or the religion they choose from their love for the Light of God.
It has always been about the leaders who blocked the light.
They are the false light.

The revelation of TRUTH of the war between GOD and SATAN
THE Great Awakening 
THE END of the REPTILIAN bloodline
The death of the serpent
THE END of the Matrix
THE RETURN of JESUS

From dark to Light
And so it is.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 9:21 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1407

Epstein/ MAXWELL. Which gave her rights to s Submarine and travel the world without question and entering countries under Oceans,/ underground base without question....

Only until the of the world has been exposed to the world's largest human trafficking industry in the world connected to the United States president CLINTON. OBAMA... World elite organisation > UN NATO.... Which connects most MAJOR COUNTRIES and Presidents inside the human trafficking network and cover-ups../)) this powerful elite system created by the DEEP STATE CABAL infiltrated every Nation and military rankings.. took control of mainstream Media ceo's.. this vast network reaches into the pharmaceutical companies big tech companies and controls Hollywood at the highest levels....

>The Exposure of Epstein through Q .. White HATS MILITARY battalion drops has lead the World Wide Movement to the GREAT AWAKENING,_ EVENT..... Where Over a billion people are now becoming aware are of the deep state, tyrannical governments, and world cover-ups of human trafficking at the highest level... All connected to a FALSE PANDEMIC ( PLANDEMIC)... And bioweapon release to create confusion and mass killings ( create chaos ) in hopes the [ EXPOSURE]  of the Deep State CABAL that controls world government's and networks is not exposed<

*CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Epstein and Maxwell .. never thought they would set off the makings of a  World WAR< that WILL >trigger< a World NUCLEAR STANDOFF..... And the many deaths of the COVID_19 ( SARS II ) bioweapon release.. Vaccine bioweapon release ( coming deaths)/)))
__
After the near death civilization _EVENT experience.... The world will never be the same ... And the sleeping sheep will never easily be sung to sheep again by the lullabies deep state world CABAL.....>The Great Awakening

The Fall of the CABAL
__
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.

ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?

Difficult truths.

Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 9:23 am

Ezra

The next phase in DEEP STATE AGENDA is too activate all the Immigrants they let into the country ....
If you don't know already...
> 100s of millions of immigrants that came through the border in the past two years..... Up to 10% percent of them are military trained! That came off of CIA training farms in middle America and South America....//)

MAINSTREAM MEDIA. DEEP STATE. DAVOS GROUP KAZARIAN  OBAMA PLANS ARE
TO START CIVIL WAR!!! 

THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PREMOTING CIVIL WAR SO MUCH IN THEIR CHANNELS AND FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS
___
It's getting closer.... EVENTS
____
When many truthers have WARNED of several EVENTS taking place now is not fear mongering.. But warnings and information!......( If your given information before a car accident.... That's helpful information and not fear mongering/////
____
Lots of Russian training exercises began in south American..
Iran, Russia, and China are gearing up to run a series of major war drills in Latin America in a show of force meant to signal how these militaries can reach the United States.

In mid-August, Venezuela will host the “Sniper Frontier” competition with the participation of Russia, Iran, and China’s military, as well as at least 10 other nations.

:point_up: All a cover story ..... It all connects to EVENTS.
SCARE NECESSARY EVENTS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 7:12 pm

?? Will it affect anything ??

General McInerney, [8/24/2022 6:52 PM]
[Forwarded from The General]

Pentagon: U.S. troops suffered minor injuries after rocket attack targeted their position in Syria.

Why are U.S. troops still in Syria?

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 11:01 am

Russian President Vladimir Putin was once again rushed back to the Kremlin.

vid of his motorcade whizzing by.  https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5255
-----
https://t.me/EzraCohenEC/46

Z has fully mobilized.

No turning back now

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 11:29 am

Total collapse   by ReeseReport.com

video:  https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5258

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 11:31 am

RUSSIA   (https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5259)  there's a copy of the order-in Russian.  lol

JUST IN: Putin signs a decree to increase the Russian armed forces by 137,000 to 1.15 million.

"To establish the staff strength of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the amount of 2,039,758 units, including 1,150,628 military personnel," the new decree says.

https://ria.ru/20220825/ukaz-1812094355.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 11:33 am

PAKISTAN    VIDEO https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5261

NOW: In the city of Lahore, Pakistani citizens show up in massive numbers to show support for Imran Khan. 

If he is arrested, it’s reported that the citizens will storm the Capital.

@GeneralMCNews
----
How is this NOT going to happen here!   WORLD WAR 3 1f621

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 11:36 am

NEW: BRICS President Purnina Anand says Russia and India no longer need the US dollar. The two countries have "successfully established a mechanism for mutual settlements in rubles and rupees."

@GeneralMCNews
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 11:06 am

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/92314   videos

A clash  broke out in Libya.  In the capital - shooting and explosions.

Clashes broke out between two militia groups in Libya on Saturday.  Back in 2011, the country was divided by rival administrations: one in the east under the command of military commander Khalifa Haftar, the second - supported by the UN, in the capital Tripoli in the west.

🇱🇾⚡In the capital of Libya, 11 years after the overthrow and assassination of the "bloody dictator Muammar Gaddafi," another battle between gangs of "democrats" who continue to divide the remnants of the murdered and plundered country.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:31 pm

https://t.me/CIG_telegram/22454

JUST IN - Wien Energie, Austria's largest energy supplier, is insolvent — requires 1.7 billion euros to remain liquid, according to local media reports.

@disclosetv

-------------------------------------
🇱🇧 - Israel postpones the start of natural gas extraction at the disputed Karish flield until October due to 'technical issues' amid tensions with Hezbollah. The extraction was supposed to start in September.
------------------------
Libyan PM Fathi Bashagha: Abdulhamid Dbaiba is forming a dictatorship in Libya.
-----------------------

https://t.me/CIG_telegram/22451  video of BOOM!

🔥📹— The House belonging to the Commander of the al-Nawasi Militia group, Mustafa Kaddoura, which supports the Cyrenaica/East-based Prime-MInister Fathi Bashagha, was blown up yesterday in Tripoli, as clashes spreaded to residential areas of Libyan capital

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:33 pm

https://t.me/CIG_telegram/22450

🏴 ZeroHedge | Deadly Clashes In Tripoli May Signal Imminent Libyan Civil War |  August 28, 2022

"At least 23 people have been killed and 87 injured in Tripoli as tensions between rival political groups erupted into street combat on Saturday. The United Nations has called for an immediate ceasefire. U.S. ambassador Richard Norland urged rival parties to agree to an early date for elections, and to reduce tensions "before things get worse." 

Though Libya has been a disaster ever since Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama teamed up with NATO to facilitate regime change in 2011, the last two years have been relatively calm. That calm ended Saturday as combatants fired small arms, heavy machine guns, mortars and other heavy weapons. Explosions occurred in various sectors of Tripoli -- the country's capital -- and smoke drifted across the skyline. 

Two groups are contending for rule over Libya: The Government of National Unity (GNU), which is led by Abdulhamid al-Dbeibah, and a rival group led by Fathi Bashagha, the former interior minister. Bashagha has the support of Libya's eastern parliament, which is based in Tobruk. In essence, this is a battle of two rival prime ministers and two rival governments."

🔗 More (https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/deadly-clashes-tripoli-may-signal-imminent-libyan-civil-war):

Deadly Clashes In Tripoli May Signal Imminent Libyan Civil War
NATO's 2011 intervention: The gift that keeps on giving

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:34 pm

https://t.me/CIG_telegram/22449

Joint military exercise in Finland: "Historic occasion"

In Finnish Rovaniemi in Finnish Lapland, a military exercise with Swedish and Finnish army units is currently taking place. According to Sweden's operation manager Michael Claesson, it is the first time that it has happened in this way, where the units were not prepared for the exercise in advance.

https://sverigesradio.se/artikel/gemensam-militarovning-i-finland-historiskt-tillfalle

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:35 pm

https://t.me/CIG_telegram/22446

🇸🇪 🇺🇸 Swedish-American military exercise in Österlen: "Extremely unusual"

It is rare that the US Marine Corps exercises together with the Swedish Armed Forces in Sweden. But right now an exercise is taking place in Österlen, where 350 American soldiers are practicing together with Scanian soldiers on, among other things, capturing a village.

- It wasn't really prepared, many were still on holiday.
The boss called and enticed with a training opportunity with the marine corps and you don't say no to that, says Tim Tedesund of the southern Scania regiment P7.
He got the call a week ago.
Military exercises are usually planned 18 months in advance.
The exercise runs until September 1.

📎 Tellerreport (https://www.tellerreport.com/news/2022-08-27-swedish-american-military-exercise-in-%C3%B6sterlen--%22extremely-unusual%22.rJxelZCDys.html)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:40 pm

Group of Dutch soldiers shot outside Indiana hotel

🇳🇱 🇺🇸 Group of Dutch soldiers shot outside Indiana hotel

A group of Dutch special forces soldiers in Indiana for military exercises were shot outside an Indianapolis hotel early Saturday morning, officials said. Indianapolis police responded to the Hampton Inn around 3:30 a.m. and found the three men with gunshot wounds, WXIN-TV reported.

The men were taken to local hospitals and one of them is in critical condition, the Netherlands Ministry of Defense confirmed in a statement. "The shooting took place in front of the hotel where the commandos are staying. They are in the state of Indiana on exercise. The incident happened during the military's free time," the Netherlands Defense Ministry said.

"The families of the victims have been informed. Local police are investigating the cause of the shooting. No one has been arrested yet." The Indiana National Guard confirmed to WXIN-TV that the soldiers were training at Muscatatuck Urban Training Center. "It is a premier training facility and used by DoD as well as other allies," Indiana National Guard said in a statement.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2022/08/27/three-dutch-soldiers-shot-outside-indiana-hotel/5291661647110/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:41 pm

IRAQ

[Forwarded from Global Intel Watch]
:flag_iq: - Muqtada Al Sadr calls for snap elections in Iraq without the participation of any political parties that was in charge after 2003, including the sadrist one.  Political parties have 72 hours to answer Al Sadr's call. 

Risk of escalation in the coming days.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:42 pm

BELGIUM

🇧🇪 Wall Street Silver | Belgian fertilizer and steel melting companies are shutting down.

They no longer can compete again Asian and American companies with lower energy prices. Thousands of people are losing their jobs.

This is the new trend unless European governments can fix their energy policies.

https://www.brusselstimes.com/belgium/278843/spiralling-energy-costs-force-belgian-companies-to-shut-down

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:43 pm

🍺 🇳🇴 The world’s largest fertilizer company Yara, based in Norway, had announced a 50 percent cut to its ammonia-based urea and nitrogen fertilizer production in Europe, citing “record high prices.”

“Few people realize that carbon dioxide is a byproduct of fertilizer making. And it cannot be stored for a very long time, so we only have a few days’ worth of reserves left,” said Carlsberg Polska spokesperson Beata Ptaszyńska-Jedynak.

Fertilizer is not only vital for boosting crop soil fertility, but its production creates a byproduct, CO2 gas, which is used to add fizz to beer and soft drinks, supply hospitals for surgical procedures and allow animals to be slaughtered humanely.

Carlsberg Polska, the third largest brewing company in Poland and subsidiary of the Danish multinational, told POLITICO it plans to stop beer production almost immediately — and that other brewers are bound to follow suit.

“We will be shutting down beer production any moment now … but we aren’t the only ones. Unless they have facilities to produce their own CO2, most beer companies will have to do the same.”

https://www.politico.eu/article/alarm-ringing-pub-farmer-fertilizer-plant-threaten-shutdown

POLITICO (https://www.politico.eu/article/alarm-ringing-pub-farmer-fertilizer-plant-threaten-shutdown/)
Beer shortages and pig pile-ups: Fertilizer crisis rattles European food chain

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 3:44 pm

[Forwarded from NEWS: Ukraine, Russia, Donbass]
🇺🇸🇪🇺A new attack. The peak of the hurricane season in the United States may leave Europe without American gas. 

The rampant elements threaten the stability of supplies. 

"The effect on the market depends on the amount of damage caused, but since the United States has become the largest supplier of LNG and petroleum products to Europe, the potential consequences can be significant," the Center for Energy Development said in a statement. 

Experts recalled that a strong hurricane, similar to last year's Ida, could cause a failure of the shipment of liquefied natural gas from terminals in the Gulf of Mexico. Then LNG supplies to the world market will be reduced by about 300 million cubic meters per day. 

Subscribe to @Sputnik (https://t.me/sputnik)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 9:42 am

BREAKING: Followers of Shiite cleric Moqtada Al-Sadr tearing down a concrete wall inside Baghdad's Green Zone after their leader announced his withdrawal from political affairs.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 1:27 pm

IRAQ in turmoil.  More in a bit.
-----------------------
Ezra Official:

The whole world will be engulfed in conflict...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 2:00 pm

IRAQ   BIG STUFF.  Starts off swimming in the Pres. Palace Pool

now we're at bombing

https://t.me/CIG_telegram/22462

GO to link-scroll down for pics/videos/explanations

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 3:48 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1843

Despite claims by the legacy media and State Department, the U.S. has evacuated/is actively evacuating its embassy in Baghdad following the public withdrawal of US supported cleric Muqtada al-Sadr from politics.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 3:49 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1845

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz just pitched a plan to Europe for a massive and sprawling new air "defense" initiative, hoping to make Germany the military center of its power bloc in order to "Strengthen the European pillar within NATO".
------
Germany rising to military power, encouraged and unchecked by western nations, all amidst soaring global inflation?

Well obviously that could never go wrong.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 7:09 pm

🇹🇷🇮🇶✈:no_entry_sign: —  The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Türkiye/Turkey issued a travel alert for Iraq, saying that its citizen should avoid all non-essential travels to Iraq, except in for mandatory conditions, due to the recent armed clashes and risk of deterioration of security situation in Baghdad.

---------------------------
#BREAKING 

:flag_iq::fire::warning: — :flag_gb::flag_tr: Middle East Eye: The Sadrist Militia Saraya Salam/Peace Brigades launched an attack with heavy weapons on the joint headquarters of the Hashd al-Shaabi groups, which are affiliated with the Coordination Framework, in Basra, Southern Iraq.
https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/92609

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 7:10 pm

Babylon burning-

videos starting here:  https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/92610

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 7:37 pm

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/92634   VIDEO

🇺🇸❌🇮🇶⚠ — US Army C-RAM air defense systems activated over US Embassy in Baghdad

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 7:39 pm

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/92632

US Hints At Preparing Military Option Against Iran To Israeli Officials

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-hints-preparing-military-option-against-iran-israeli-officials

An Israeli official said that the US (https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-needs-us-to-prep-military-option-against-iran-gantz-tells-top-biden-aide/) hinted it was preparing a military option against Iran during a meeting between Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz and US National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan on Friday, The Times of Israel reported.
The Israeli official said that Gantz told Sullivan that Israel "needs" the US to have a credible military option against Iran. The meeting came as Washington and Tehran are engaged in negotiations to revive the nuclear deal.

The official said that Gantz received "good hints" that the US was preparing a military option. The official didn’t offer details but said the idea of the military option that Israel wants would be to get Iran to make more concessions in negotiations. If not, the US could potentially take military action against the Islamic Republic alongside Israel.
Gantz expressed his opposition to the nuclear deal in the meeting with Sullivan, and the Israelis are stepping up pressure on the Biden administration to abandon the talks. As part of the pressure campaign, the head of Israel’s Mossad spy agency, David Barnea, is heading to Washington next week. (https://www.axios.com/2022/08/28/iran-deal-talks-mossad-visit-congress-biden)

ZeroHedge (https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-hints-preparing-military-option-against-iran-israeli-officials)
US Hints At Preparing Military Option Against Iran To Israeli Officials
Exchange began with Gantz telling Sullivan Israel "needs" US to have a credible military option against Iran...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 7:43 pm

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/92631
  VIDEO

Lying is all they know how to do. 

One year ago today General Mark Milley claimed we killed ISIS in a drone strike and that they had explosives. He called it a “righteous strike.” We later discovered they killed 10 innocent civilians including 7 children. They wiped out an entire family and didn’t actually kill any terrorists. He didn’t lose his job, a star, a paycheck, anything…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 1:37 pm

[Forwarded from The Halls Of Justice Watch Tower (PsicheMKD)]
[ Photo ]
New Intelligence: Russia Sends Nuclear Submarine To Mediterranean
Nuclear submarines are the most powerful, and most survivable, assets in the Russian Navy. Against the backdrop of dramatic naval losses in the war in Ukraine, they are the ace up the sleeve. Now a nuclear submarine appears to be playing cat and mouse with NATO forces in the Mediterranean.

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2022/09/new-intelligence-russia-sends-nuclear-submarine-to-mediterranean/

New Intelligence: Russia Sends Nuclear Submarine To Mediterranean
Nuclear submarines are the most powerful, and most survivable, assets in the Russian Navy. 
Against the backdrop of dramatic naval losses in the war in Ukraine, they are the ace up the sleeve. 
Now a nuclear submarine appears to be playing cat and mouse with NATO forces in the Mediterranean.
https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2022/09/new-intelligence-russia-sends-nuclear-submarine-to-mediterranean/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 1:38 pm

https://t.me/c/1374512723/25885

from  https://t.me/IntelRepublic

⚡BREAKING NEWS⚡

Russia allocates 10.4 billion rubles for social payments to citizens of Donetsk, Lugansk People's Republics and Ukraine, forced to leave these territories for Russia.

Subscribe @IntelRepublic

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 2:06 pm

https://t.me/IntelRepublic/4204

The picture of a child just skin and bones. 

IF ONLY BRITS SAW SUCH PICTURES: They will know why their government's reasoning for DELAYING release of information detailing arms sales to Saudi Arabia is that "release of such material may NOT be in the public’s interest", as for second time in a row UK's Department of International Trade rejects releasing documents on arms exports to Saudi Arabia.

Saudi-US-led, NATO-sponsored war on Yemen killed nearly a devastating 400,000 people, displacing millions and creating the largest humanitarian crisis in modern history.

Subscribe @IntelRepublic

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 8:59 am

We just won a big one on multi levels:
---------------------

VIDEO:  https://t.me/FirstAmendmentPraetorian/24748

Let's be clear about what was just said here because it is extremely important. 

The UN just accepted that Russian forces stopped a Ukrainian assault on the IAEA team sent to inspect the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant.
-----
Zelenskyy, and the US by proxy, attempted to attack a group of 14 international nuclear inspectors, in an effort to sidetrack an investigation into their attempts to create a nuclear holocaust across Europe.

Every country in the world needs to think very carefully about where they stand here.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2022 7:51 am

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/93407

https://www.rt.com/russia/562187-afghanistan-embassy-kabul-blast/

Two Russian embassy workers have been killed in a blast outside the country’s embassy in the Afghan capital, Kabul, Moscow has confirmed

---------------------------
⚡DEVELOPING⚡

Afghan police say EXPLOSION (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/4229) near Russian Embassy in Kabul caused by SUICIDE BOMBER wearing EXPLOSIVE VEST, shot by Taliban guards while approaching embassy, as first images show police RACING to site of BLAST.

⚡UPDATE: At least 15 CASUALTIES reported in Kabul explosion, with local media reporting Russian diplomat and embassy guard among injured in BLAST.

---------------------------------

⚡BREAKING NEWS⚡

An unknown militant detonated EXPLOSIVE DEVICE near entrance to Russian Embassy consular section in Kabul, KILLING (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/4234) 2 diplomatic staff members and causing casualties among Afghan citizens - Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov.

⚡Kabul hopes TERROR ATTACK at Russian embassy will NOT negatively affect relations with Moscow - Afghan Foreign Ministry.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 1:15 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/1911

Russia produces over half the world's supply of enriched Uranium. 

They are responsible for nearly a quarter of the nuclear fuel the U.S. uses, and the U.S. lacks the production capacity to enrich it themselves on this scale.

-----
So dire is this energy issue that The United States Department of Energy (DOE), the Nuclear Engineering & Science Center at Texas A&M; and the Idaho National Laboratory (INL) have partnered with Chicago-based Clean Core Thorium Energy (CCTE) to develop a new thorium-based nuclear fuel they have dubbed ANEEL.
-----
Why is this move dire?

Because thorium-based reactors have been in development since the 1960's and are not a functional commercially deployable method of creating energy, nor were they ever. They would require massive (and I mean massive), taxpayer subsidies and no government has ever moved forward with them for this reason alone. They are not practical.
The US is in a bad spot here, and doesn't seem to have many options left. What they are selling you is a pipe dream buying them time.

In reality, the US sponsored and provoked Ukrainian war will place Europe in a frozen wasteland by winter, with common citizens forced into energy rationing and having no winter heat, because their governments aligned themselves with the US, who has led them all off a cliff in its misguided attempt to isolate Russia from the global market. None of these countries were energy independent, none of them were prepared to accept NATO's terms, frankly that very much includes the U.S. itself.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 9:24 pm

I forgot about this thread.  Some new drops for Sept 22 in

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t28131p250-the-new-big-go-time#119795

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 7:24 pm

Another big one  posted this morning

https://t.me/DeltaForceQ/218

UN headed to Uganda/ 
& kenya 
&Tanzania 
& Rwanda 
& South Sudan
:point_up: Military from these countries and rebels forces are FLANKING the borders of Uganda <

31,000,000 million tons of GOLD is found, struck in a deposit in Uganda .. That's worth over 12,000,000,000,000.000 Trillions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Now the UN has turned off flight trackers and is moving in artillery and munitions around Uganda<

The DEEP STATE CABAL is already setting up assets and FALSE FLAG EVENTS to remove the President and take over the country .....

( As you know Gaddafi was killed for gold and wanting to start his own banking system through gold ... And PUTIN was was label a WAR monger for wanting to go back to GOLD Back SYSTEM...////

Several countries in the past hundred years were infiltrated by the DEEP STATE CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM.... If they did not join the system and give control of large portions of their wealth to the Elites ( stolen through FALSE trading Markets/ CORRUPT installed regimens in those countries ) then WARS were created in those countries using FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS 

& COLOUR REVOLUTIONS< *_  creating civil unrest in their countries that lead to WARS and over throw of the government... Which then DEEP STATE SYSTEM is installed & central banking system/////..... 
Now UGANDA became one of the richest counties over night and the UN, CONTROLLED BY DAVOS, ROCKEFELLERS/ ROTHSCHILDs/ Dupont/ bush's
ECT ECT ECT ECT....& Now want the money!!!!!!.....
_________
We all know how mainstream media will vilify the  current president and forces and start to over through the country into the hands of UN [DS] operations

///&
& WIRES; UGANDA president has reached out to other African countries who are against UN POLICIES AND UN REGIMEN including>>>> PUTIN/XI
________

It's going to heat up  !!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 12:17 pm

https://t.me/c/1231211672/3113  

Uncensored posts from the Office of Donald J. Trump 
Reserved for the 45th President of the United States
Link: https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy
---
Pentagon advisor Col. Doug Macgregor on Russia-Ukraine WAR

>The issue for the Russians from the very beginning has been, ‘How do we proceed without killing large numbers of civilians and inflicting a lot of property damage?’  And Putin gave very strict orders from the outset that they were to avoid these things.  The problem with avoiding it is that it has slowed the progress of the operation to the point where it has given false hope both to the Ukrainians, but I think has been seized on by people in the West to try and convince the world that a defeat is in progress when, in fact, the opposite is the case.  

So, the war itself at this stage of the game could be decided very, very rapidly—permanently if Putin were to give the order and allow the forces to disregard the concern for civilians and property damage.  But he hasn’t done that.  He has continued to negotiate even though he recognizes that the people sitting across from him really are not in a position to deliver very much.  They’re being told what to do, and it’s very obvious that Washington wants this to continue as long as possible in the hopes that Russia will be desperately harmed.  I just don’t see that happening.

70 percent of the Russian population is firmly behind Vladimir Putin.  That’s a very large percentage in any conflict, for any president to enjoy.

Ukrainian forces are still active are entirely surrounded, cut off and isolated in various towns and cities.  The Ukrainian forces are incapable of anything but an occasional pinprick attack on something that doesn’t appear to be very robust or dangerous.  So, the war, for all intents and purposes, has been decided
____
Lots of White HATS.. Lots of behind the scenes OPERATIONS

>PUTIN was going to be assassinated by the DAVOS/ Rockefellers( CIA,) DEEP STATE> OPS for betraying them
... THE PLOT TO DESTROY PUTIN AND TAKE OVER THE RUSSIAN COUNTRY< was the plan of the NWO 

> Fortunately WHITE HATS in EU.U.S. RUSSIA all stepped in and started mass Arrests.. Through EU. INTEL agencies and RUSSIA Mil. Black HAT( s) leaders...

PUTIN decided to KILL 3 birds (Biolabs, coup >assassination, bring down central BANKING)  with one stone ( UKRAINE)
___
Col. Doug Macgregor 
'The biggest lie I’ve heard repeated on television is, ‘Russian troops have been told to deliberately murder civilians, Ukrainian civilians.’  It’s absurd.  It’s nonsense.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Russians will be successful in what they’ve set out to do"

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA) https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 8:21 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2314

U.S. faces off against CHINA & RUSSIA in what (seems :movie_camera:) like a world war _EVENT...
( This EVENT _WILL trigger NUCLEAR clear STANDOFF///
I have WARNED of this EVENT for a year and half now coming)//
_____
_It's confirmed Israel has over 40 NUCLEAR warheads ...
_IRAN has several from Black markets 
>A Majority of major Nations has thousands....

We head into the brink of NUCLEAR Annihilation... ////But I'm the END everything will be fine.....

There is a reason.. TRUMP, PUTIN, XI, MODI, BIN SALMAN are working together...
They have INSURED nothing MAJOR will happen in the NUCLEAR fronts/)))
____
There is a reason.... For the Scare_ EVENT...

__
We are inside the WAR already. WAR on food shortage, gas shortage, free speech, first amendment rights, war on misinformation, .. Many are fighting to expose vaccines, the false pandemic... The Globalists WHO unleashed the bioweapons..... Those who created the pathogens....
There are so many wars being fought now globally.. From middle east to Russia to China African military coups...
:point_up: all these EVENTS Will transpire into RIOTS as markets collapse, antifa gets ready to burn cities for the summer, electric grids go down.. banks close, food shelves become empty,. ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT see ECT ECT ect ect ect...

Be strong Patriots/ANONS/ freedom FIGHTERS.. You were Warned of all these EVENTS fairly far before they happened.. You had and still have prompt time to prepare food, goods and self safety to put in place////..

We have come to the point where the DEEP STATE CABAL across the world are trying desperately to play thirty last cards..>Create War, create new pandemic, create world laws.....

The civil unrest we are in..WILL continue to grow..... As The sheep continue to sleep and become a militia for the deep state OPERATIONS lost inside MOCKINGBIRD operation dreams.

In the end

MILITARY IS THE ONLY

>_EVENTS<
___
When everything is done.... humans will learn to grow fresh clean food again..... Right now Trump and white HATS in the Senate, congress and U.S.  corporations are putting plans together to bring out tens of thousands of tons of fertilizer under the U.S grounds. >> Poisoning of foods by major U.S. deep state companies ( Monsanto ECT ECT)WILL exposed [ EXPOSED]>>>>

THE FOOD INDUSTRY WILL BE [EXPOSED] and connected to the CABAL/DEEP STATE SHADOW GOVERNMENT ( Trump has spoken about several times )....
_____
>) WIRES;: THREE of the destroyed Food warehouses and companies that burned down were white HAT operations...
>>>the food contained several poisoning agents/graphene OXIDE/batches of nano tech connected to biotechnology<<<
_
The cloud of WAR

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 9:02 am

White Hats >>moves> cards :spades::diamonds:

RUSSIA GATE/BEING REVEALED..>>Pompeo investigation into the House Intelligence Committee reveals Swalwell, Schiff , Pelosi connected tlo HRC>\ Obama> cabinet members took INTEL from the CIA (also involved) and gave to reporters to create a Narrative about Trump< 
>TREASON>>/Haspel/FBI >Comey  named inside several investigations connected to ELECTION fraud < TREASON> SEDITION..
_
/// [They] are now trying to shut down social media Q ANON FOLLOWERS AND TRUTHERS and lable all as terrorist and or white supremacists fractions who share all this information coming to Light.
_
Many Election FRAUD Media outlets are taken down and much Patriots and Support across the world of the great AWAKENING is being censored at the highest levels of all platforms...
Stay vigilant PATRIOTS...

White Hats across the World are working HARD....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 3:17 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2080

More moves to take note of, China and Russia moving in tandem near Alaska. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/9/27/us-patrol-spots-chinese-russian-naval-ships-off-alaska-island
-----------------------

The US has begun covertly, and very quickly, moving a large amount specialized military equipment into Alaska.
-
The "press" has been silent.

Was a D-Notice issued?

US patrol spots Chinese, Russian naval ships off Alaskan island

Coast Guard to match ‘presence with presence’ with ‘strategic competitors’ who operate in and around US waters.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 8:33 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2323

>THE TENSION IN SERBIA IS BUILDING ONCE AGAIN..
... Military Equipment is being moved in the cover of night to borders//))
__
Past article;

In September, as Serb unity was celebrated as part of a new national holiday, President Aleksandar Vucic said the army was “five times stronger” than a few years ago, as he announced greater expenditure.

Following a June military drill in the Sandzak region, Vucic said that the army will be “drastically increased in the next nine months”, and will “always be in a position to defend our country and people”.

Reuf Bajrovic, co-chair of the US-Europe Alliance organisation, told Al Jazeera that he believes Vucic is preparing to use military force in Kosovo and Bosnia when international circumstances change in his favour – such as when US troops withdraw from KFOR (the NATO-led peacekeeping force in Kosovo) or when Russia – Serbia’s ally – decides to directly intervene in the region.

“Russia-trained mercenaries in Bosnia and Montenegro are an integral part of the Serbian military strategy for the region. It is a carbon copy of [Russian President Vladimir] Putin’s pre-invasion actions in Georgia and Ukraine,” Bajrovic said

We have 14 MiG-29s now,” Vucic recounted telling Western officials on a Serbian talk show. “They thought I was joking … Does Serbia not have the right to [use] its helicopters and planes in central Serbia?”

Serbia would have to abandon any EU ambitions if it acted militarily against Bosnia or Kosovo, said Serwer, adding, “But Vucic appears to have already given up on EU accession.

“The situation is dangerous. NATO needs to make clear that it will not tolerate Serbian mobilisation of forces against its neighbours, as it did last week against Kosovo, which has no army.”

The announcements have made some in neighbouring countries such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo and Montenegro wary about Serbia’s motives, especially amid calls by Interior Minister Aleksandar Vulin on forming a “Serb World”
___
[NATO] >WILL.< be [exposed] (..( Human trafficking, WORLD WIDE Weapons trafficking, drug trade, corruption connected to The UN and central BANKING systems, Rockefellers foundation, Who.cdc. Big pharma. ECT ECT.ect. )///>Military World _ EVENTS
are taking place and starting and positioning ///

The BALKANS will come back into the News February, March
//
Europe heading into STATES OF WAR<
___
[DS] doesn't want anyone to know they Created the virus ( BIOWEAPON) with China. UN. Deep State Obama, FAUCI ROTHSCHILDs/Rockefellers World banks, GATES.. ECT ECT ECT.....)///

>In the END this MILITARY MOVEMENTS will lead to marshal LAW in major countries
And the military will turn against their corrupt governments and courts. FALSE science, fake news orgs and all who colluded with the PLANDEMIC<<
____

Protocols in Ever MAJOR country taking place...<<<

Military is the only way
___

You are watching a movie.. :movie_camera:
>>>>>>PLANNED<<<<<

The fall of the CABAL

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)  Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 3:27 pm

https://t.me/USAMilitaryQ/5969

Middle East Is heating up  :fire:

Turkey and Kurdish exchanging fire and Russian running air strikes<
> Israel hits Syria with missiles
and his world news
>Dozens of Yemeni pro-government fighters have been killed in a new offensive to take a rebel-held city, loyalist sources said on Tuesday, following a surge in violence including missile attacks on the United Arab Emirates.
>Iran only weeks away from becoming a NUCLEAR power
>
>
>US general says Russia turmoil could spill to Middle East
The Army general tapped to take over as top U.S. commander in the Middle East is warning senators that if Russian invades Ukraine, it could create broader instability into the Middle East, including Syria

//THE UKRAINE WAR Will set of middle east WAR
> Balkans WAR 
>CHINA >TAIWAN WAR
>INDIA>CHINA WAR
> AFRICA COUPS
>SOUTH AMERICA COUPS
>
____
WORLD WIDE CIVIL UNREST 
, RIOTS, PROTEST, :fire: FIRES.
AGAINST THE PANDEMIC, MANDATES. FOOD SHORTAGE> COMING NATURAL GAS, FUEL SHORTAGES> COMING CYBER ATTACKS TO SHUT DOWN BANKING SYSTEMS [ DAVOS GROUP , WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM/ DS ]... ECT ECT ECT
___
Many of us TRUTH speakers WARNED OF THESE EVENTS COMING...
Near death civilization EVENTs

///////

Stay strong Patriot and ANONS and keep sharing information.... The world is waking slowly.
____
The world is connected
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 3:37 pm

https://t.me/hsretoucher17/9032

video:
In this oil-rich region controlled by U.S.-BACKED KURDISH FORCES:
Syrians ARE digging thru garbage for food or anything that can be repurposed. .  Woman says "It's a life worse than death.  Death is better than this life."

The value of Syria's currency has plummeted after its economy was devastated by almost 10 years of war. 
The woman was displaced from her home 3 years ago by fighting between Kurdish forces and ISIS. 
She says the best days are when the truck bring the garbage from restaurants.
Food prices tripled across Syria since Nov. 2019.

Over 60% of Northeastern Syria's population suffers food insecurity since 2019.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 4:30 pm

:zap:Israeli intelligence has detected an irregular presence of Russian Tu-160 and Tu-95 strategic bombers stationed at the Olenya air base.

The base, located on Kolskyi Peninsula, houses a significant amount of military equipment, tactical and strategic nuclear weapons.

Sat images show the increase in aircraft, from Aug 12-21, and through to Sep 25.

### 

t.me/georgenews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 5:09 pm

:zap:BREAKING NEWS:zap:

Iranian authorities ARREST 9 citizens of Germany, Poland, Italy, France, Netherlands, Sweden among other countries for participating in riots that sparked after death (https://t.me/IntelRepublic/5653) of woman in police custody, arrested by Iranian morality police for not wearing hijab correctly.

Iranian authorities says those arrested either took part in riots or were involved in protests "behind the scenes".

Subscribe @IntelRepublic

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 5:58 pm

>THE TENSION IN SERBIA IS BUILDING ONCE AGAIN..
... Military Equipment is being moved in the cover of night to borders//))
__
Past article;

In September, as Serb unity was celebrated as part of a new national holiday, President Aleksandar Vucic said the army was “five times stronger” than a few years ago, as he announced greater expenditure.

Following a June military drill in the Sandzak region, Vucic said that the army will be “drastically increased in the next nine months”, and will “always be in a position to defend our country and people”.

Reuf Bajrovic, co-chair of the US-Europe Alliance organisation, told Al Jazeera that he believes Vucic is preparing to use military force in Kosovo and Bosnia when international circumstances change in his favour – 
such as when US troops withdraw from KFOR (the NATO-led peacekeeping force in Kosovo) or when Russia – Serbia’s ally – decides to directly intervene in the region.

“Russia-trained mercenaries in Bosnia and Montenegro are an integral part of the Serbian military strategy for the region. It is a carbon copy of [Russian President Vladimir] Putin’s pre-invasion actions in Georgia and Ukraine,” Bajrovic said

We have 14 MiG-29s now,” Vucic recounted telling Western officials on a Serbian talk show. “They thought I was joking … Does Serbia not have the right to [use] its helicopters and planes in central Serbia?”

Serbia would have to abandon any EU ambitions if it acted militarily against Bosnia or Kosovo, said Serwer, adding, “But Vucic appears to have already given up on EU accession.

“The situation is dangerous. NATO needs to make clear that it will not tolerate Serbian mobilisation of forces against its neighbours, as it did last week against Kosovo, which has no army.”

The announcements have made some in neighboring countries such as Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo and Montenegro wary about Serbia’s motives, especially amid calls by Interior Minister Aleksandar Vulin on forming a “Serb World”
___
[NATO] >WILL.< be [exposed] (..( Human trafficking, WORLD WIDE Weapons trafficking, drug trade, corruption connected to The UN and central BANKING systems, Rockefellers foundation, Who.cdc. Big pharma. ECT ECT.ect. )///>Military World _ EVENTS
are taking place and starting and positioning ///

The BALKANS will come back into the News February, March
//
Europe heading into STATES OF WAR<
___
[DS] doesn't want anyone to know they Created the virus ( BIOWEAPON) with China. UN. Deep State Obama, FAUCI ROTHSCHILDs/Rockefellers World banks, GATES.. ECT ECT ECT.....)///

>In the END this MILITARY MOVEMENTS will lead to marshal LAW in major countries
And the military will turn against their corrupt governments and courts. FALSE science, fake news orgs and all who colluded with the PLANDEMIC<<
____
Protocols in Every MAJOR country taking place...<<<

Military is the only way
___

You are watching a movie.. :movie_camera:
>>>>>>PLANNED<<<<<

The fall of the CABAL

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)  https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 3:07 pm

MILITARY MOVEMENTS<

_Hungarian forces start to Seal 250 mile border along the south region to SERBIA.../// As SERBIA secretly runs military exercises and place Artillery and munitions in the north and west Territories with them Air defense missile systems delivered by China in summer.

_Large Scale military DRILLS/FULL EXERCISES on the North and East coast of UK taking place with U.S. military and NATO  >500 mile long Wall of Fleets line the East coast of UK

_German Military Defense Exercise in north Region of Deutschland on both side of the oceans taking place with Air support Systems and readiness Operations

_Kaliningrad activates ULD33 DANGER AREA ACTIVATED with Russian Subs in vicinity in area. As Poland , NATO Ships create a barrier near Gdynia Poland

_Romanian Forces run military DRILLS and creates military wall with hundreds of tanks and fighter jets on the east regions.... This military Wall front is connected to Hungary military Wall front.

_RUSSIA increases military troops along RUSSIAN border with Ukraine and creates a 700 mile Military Front Wall as more Squadrons arrive from middle and East RUSSIA
_______
It's getting heavy friends and Germanys super inflation is headed to record levels. As a simple street food Donors ( European burrito) double it's prices and shops increase prices on all products drastically. ..
Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 3:08 pm

>The COLLAPSE of EU and world countries begin n FAST/STEADY UPTICK//

_PAKISTAN [ COLLAPSIE ] as prime minister Resigns
_Siri Lanka [Collapse] now hits over 70% inflation
_ Venezuela COLLAPSE now hits over 75%
_YEMEN inside economic Collapse as funding for military is at all time low and panic strickens
_SLOVAKIA economy in COLLAPSE
_GERMANY WARNS OFF BLACKOUTS and is deep inside the COLLAPSE ( BLACKOUTS will come from NO oil gas to produce Electricity for cell phone coverage of 84 million citizens)
_Biggs U.S. MILITARY BASE sends U.S. soldiers to Germany
_China expected to send Military naval fleets to  European Oceans in mid October
_27 countries around the World inside [COLLAPSE]
______
" What Storm Mister President?"

TRUMP> "You'll Find Out!"

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 3:13 pm

PUTIN: A hybrid war is being waged against Russia because it stands in the way of the neocolonial world order.

@GeneralMCNews  video  https://t.me/GeneralMcInerne/5860
---------------------------------
JUST IN - Russian defence ministry says that its troops have left east Ukraine stronghold of Lyman in the annexed Donetsk region.

Ramzan Kadyrov, head of Russia's region of Chechnya, suggests that Moscow should consider using a low-yield nuclear weapon in Ukraine after a new defeat on the battlefield.

Join: Conservative Nation (https://t.me/+w1XA6ybfGlgyMjE0)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WORLD WAR 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR 3
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next