Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:44 am

North Korea conducted their first "nuclear trigger system" test. The overall structure is connected to their country's war alert system.   

The drill focused on readiness and conducting a nuclear counteroffensive.  

Four North Korean KN-25s conducted a salvo launch as part of the drill.

https://t.me/QPatriotsDefcon

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 10:23 am

This is quite something: South Korea Defense Minister Shin Won-sik says "we must firmly say 'no'!" to South Korea getting involved on the side of the US in a war over Taiwan.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 am

:flag_um::flag_cn: Blinken was very unhappy in China

Footage is circulating on social networks in which Xi Jinping, before a meeting with the US Secretary of State, asks an assistant:

“When will he leave?”

The conversation did not help improve the relationship. After her , no one from the Chinese authorities went to accompany Blinken to the airport. Only US Ambassador to China Nicholas Burns said goodbye to him.

Blinken appeared offended and told reporters after the trip that the US was ready to increase pressure on China.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 10:27 am

:flag_ru::flag_us: The possible seizure of Russian assets will be a “solid nail” in the coffin of the Western economic system, Peskov said.
----------

:flag_eg: After the Houthi attacks, Egypt officially announced that revenue from the Suez Canal had fallen by about 50%

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR 3
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6