Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Russia's Gazprom suspended gas deliveries to Italy just days after new right-wing leader Giorgia Meloni publicly backed Ukraine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11270543/Putin-takes-swipe-Giorgia-Meloni-cutting-gas-Italy-days-backed-Ukraine.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 5:51 pm

PITCH!    PITCH!    PITCH!    BIBLE!!!!

Russian Gas Stops Flowing To Italy After 'Problem' In Austria

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/russian-gas-stops-flowing-italy-after-problem-austria

Gazprom said NatGas flows from Austria to Italy were suspended because the Austrian operator refused to confirm "transport nominations" after recent regulatory changes in the landlocked country in the southern part of Central Europe.

It's important to note most of the Russian NatGas delivered to Italy flows through Ukraine via the Trans Austria Gas Pipeline to Tarvisio in northern Italy on the border with Austria. Before Russia invaded Ukraine, Italy imported 95% of its NatGas, of which 45% came from Russia.

Russian energy giant Gazprom PJSC suspended natural gas deliveries to Eni SpA, Italy's largest oil company, on Saturday, reported Bloomberg

(https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-01/gazprom-won-t-deliver-any-russian-gas-to-italy-on-saturday-eni). 

"Gazprom informed that it is not able to confirm the gas volumes requested for today, stating that it's not possible to supply gas through Austria. Therefore, today's Russian gas supplies to Eni through the Tarvisio entry point will be at zero.

ZeroHedge (https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/russian-gas-stops-flowing-italy-after-problem-austria)
Russian Gas Stops Flowing To Italy After 'Problem' In Austria
"Therefore, today's Russian gas supplies to Eni through the Tarvisio entry point will be at zero."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 5:53 pm

A reminder that Joe Biden admitted in 1997 that NATO expansion into the Baltic states would cause a vigorous and hostile reaction by Russia:

"If there was ever anything that was going to tip the balance in terms of a vigorous and hostile reaction in Russia, it would be that."

https://twitter.com/Woj_Pawelczyk/status/1576151991289421825    VIDEO ! 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 11:59 am

Nordstream Pipelines DOMINO_Fall.
//START: Energy Crisis.

Putin: "defend new regions with all means available"
Chechnya to Moscow: "time to use low yield tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine".
Ukraine>>U1>>FBI>>Biden/Obama/Hillary/Soros>>CIA>>MOSSAD.

Who supplies Uranium to the EU?
Regulated by?
Who was recently installed as leader for the US DOE?
Where is Hussein Obama?
Clear & Present Danger.

Energy crisis —> Financial Crisis —> Nuclear Standoff —> Blackouts—> #WWG1WGA
#trusttheplan

SGAnon (https://t.me/RealSGAnon)

Here she is at DNC for Obama-

Jennifer Granholm :  video
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Jennifer+Granholm+DNC+speech&atb=v314-1&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEKux363Dg64

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2022 3:26 pm

Russian nuke sub has left the Artic.  Wink

------
 Russia imposed sanctions on US President Biden's son Hunter and former Sec of State Hillary Clinton

The "stop list", which is published on the website of the Russian diplomatic department, includes 13 people: 
• US Joe Biden 
• US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken • Pentagon chief Lloyd Austin 
• Assistant to the President for National Security Jake Sullivan. 
• CIA Director William Burns 
• Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley 
•White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki 
•Deputy Assistant to the President for National Security Duleep Singh 
•Director of the Agency for International Development Samantha Power 
• Son of US President Hunter Biden 
• Former US Secretary of State and former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton 
• US First Deputy Secretary of the Treasury Adewale Adeyemo 
• President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Export-Import Bank Reta Joe Lewis 
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement that this measure was taken "in response to a series of unprecedented sanctions prohibiting, among other things, entry into the United States for top officials of the Russian Federation."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2022 6:39 pm

This feels like a duplicate...if so..sorry.

U.S. faces off against CHINA & RUSSIA in what (seems :movie_camera:) like a world war _EVENT...
( This EVENT _WILL trigger NUCLEAR clear STANDOFF///
I have WARNED of this EVENT for a year and half now coming)//
_________
_It's confirmed Israel has over 40 NUCLEAR warheads ...
_IRAN has several from Black markets 
>A Majority of major Nations has thousands....

We head into the brink of NUCLEAR Annihilation... ////But I'm the END everything will be fine.....

There is a reason.. TRUMP, PUTIN, XI, MODI, BIN SALMAN are working together...
They have INSURED nothing MAJOR will happen in the NUCLEAR fronts/)))
________
There is a reason.... For the Scare_ EVENT...

______
We are inside the WAR already. WAR on food shortage, gas shortage, free speech, first amendment rights, war on misinformation, .. Many are fighting to expose vaccines, the false pandemic... The Globalists WHO unleashed the bioweapons..... Those who created the pathogens....
There are so many wars being fought now globally.. From middle east to Russia to China African military coups...
:point_up: all these EVENTS Will transpire into RIOTS as markets collapse, antifa gets ready to burn cities for the summer, electric grids go down.. banks close, food shelves become empty,. ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT ECT see ECT ECT ect ect ect...

Be strong Patriots/ANONS/ freedom FIGHTERS.. You were Warned of all these EVENTS fairly far before they happened.. You had and still have prompt time to prepare food, goods and self safety to put in place////..

We have come to the point where the DEEP STATE CABAL across the world are trying desperately to play thirty last cards..>Create War, create new pandemic, create world laws.....

The civil unrest we are in..WILL continue to grow..... As The sheep continue to sleep and become a militia for the deep state OPERATIONS lost inside MOCKINGBIRD operation dreams.

In the end

MILITARY IS THE ONLY

>_EVENTS<
_______
When everything is done.... humans will learn to grow fresh clean food again..... Right now Trump and white HATS in the Senate, congress and U.S.  corporations are putting plans together to bring out tens of thousands of tons of fertilizer under the U.S grounds. >> Poisoning of foods by major U.S. deep state companies ( Monsanto ECT ECT)WILL exposed [ EXPOSED]>>>>

THE FOOD INDUSTRY WILL BE [EXPOSED] and connected to the CABAL/DEEP STATE SHADOW GOVERNMENT ( Trump has spoken about several times )....
_________
>) WIRES;: THREE of the destroyed Food warehouses and companies that burned down were white HAT operations...
>>>the food contained several poisoning agents/graphene OXIDE/batches of nano tech connected to biotechnology<<<
_____
The cloud of WAR

Here FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 12:32 pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-05/taiwan-will-treat-china-flights-into-airspace-as-first-strike

Taiwan Will Treat China Flights Into Airspace as ‘First Strike’

Taiwan warned it would treat any Chinese incursion into the island’s airspace as a “first strike,” as Taipei seeks to deter Beijing from ratcheting up military pressure around the island.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 1:40 pm

I'm putting this here because  China-Taiwan is definitely on the table.
=======

:zap:South Korean Missile Malfunctions & Explodes During US-Led Drills

The ballistic rocket reportedly malfunctioned upon liftoff then dropped to the ground exploding during US-led military drills in the peninsula. 

Residents of the city of Gangneung were shocked and confused by the sudden explosion - no injuries were reported.
--
:zap:Taiwan To Use US-Led ‘Chip 4’ Group to Protect Companies

Taipei will look to the newly-formed American-led Chip 4 group to help protect supply chain resilience after a preliminary meeting last week between Taiwan, the US, South Korea and Japan.

Deputy Finance Minister Chen Chern-chyi claimed that Taipei was not concerned about Washington passing a new law providing $52 billion in subsidies for US companies that make or research chips, insisting “Taiwan's edge in developing the most advanced manufacturing technology will always be here in Taiwan.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2022 12:43 pm

https://t.me/c/1361930912/537

Nuclear War Is a Real Threat

The potential that Vladimir Putin could use nuclear weapons in Ukraine must be taken extremely seriously.

If things go wrong, we will look back upon this period as a parallel to early July 1914.

At that time, European civilization seemed safe, prosperous, and on a path of improvement.

A few short weeks later, the convulsion of World War I began. In its aftermath, European civilization was shattered, and the Russian, Austria-Hungarian, German, and Ottoman Empires were gone. The loss of life in World War I was so great that British and French societies never recovered their elan and confidence. The devastation was so great in Russia that the stage was set for the Bolshevik Revolution and the 74-year dictatorship of communism. It echoes to this day in Putin’s Russia.

It is sometimes hard, almost impossible, in a peaceful, prosperous environment to imagine the savagery and pain of a catastrophic war. Every American who is in doubt about how serious the potential of nuclear war is should read “Tomorrow!” by Philip Wylie. First published in 1954, it is the story of the human cost of a nuclear weapon going off in a midwestern American city. It is vivid and horrifying.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 8:08 am

According to Ukrainian media, Zelenskyy’s office has been destroyed by a missile strike in Central Kyiv.

video:  https://t.me/EzraACohen/1357
-------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 8:09 am

BREAKING: Lukashenko says Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine training Belarusian ‘radicals’ for terror attacks

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/lukashenko-says-lithuania-poland-ukraine-training-belarusian-radicals-for-terror-attacks/
----

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2144

Belarus sits directly on the Northern border of Ukraine, and routinely carries out joint military exercises with Russia.

That Belarus would announced the deployment of troops to the Ukrainian border during the conflict should surprise no one. 

That Belarus would accuse Ukraine of plotting terror attacks against it, however, should raise eyebrows. 

Ukrainian Special Forces, at this point in time, should be looked at as an extension of the CIA, who not only deployed thousands of officers to train them for more than half a decade now, but brought them over to the US secretly and trained them at locations like WHINSEC (school of americas) and other famous mercenary programs.
The US has a long and storied history of being the worlds preeminent trainer of terrorist forces and gorilla armies and is/has been conducting a thinly veiled terrorist-driven campaign against Russian and Ukrainian citizens using UKR SF as a political shield.
-----
JUST IN - Power outage in several Ukrainian cities after wave of intense Russian missile strikes on the energy infrastructure.

Join:  https://t.me/+7E6el_9AMdBkNzQy  vid  https://t.me/c/1215648236/810

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 8:18 am

https://t.me/RealSGAnon/86

This could lead to something historic. 
Define: Act of War
Germany-Russia history lessons ongoing?
Haven't we heard "Scare Event Necessary"?
It's getting very HOT anons. Stay sharp and safe.

https://m.bild.de/politik/2022/politik/ukraine-krieg-deutsches-konsulat-in-kiew-von-russen-raketengetroffen-81572388.bildMobile.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2022 7:24 pm

BREAKING: 62,000 bomb shelters throughout Poland are being checked and reviewed for their current condition, whether they are equipped, and whether they are fit for use.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/poland-checks-condition-bomb-shelters-2022-10-10/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2022 2:33 pm

Good to know !   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f604 
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 FfDEIVcWAAQToOd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 4:38 pm

Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Oct 17

Replying to
@spideycyp_155
If Russia is faced with the choice of losing Crimea or using battlefield nukes, they will choose the latter.

We’ve already sanctioned/cutoff Russia in every possible way, so what more do they have left to lose?

If we nuke Russia back, they will nuke us and then we have WW3.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 3:18 pm

Same one as in Daily, I think, looking at it.  On CBS, those obedient trolls. 

Welcome to WW3

Quote Tweet
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 LL4GKo3m_miniThe_Real_Fly

@The_Real_Fly
·
Oct 22
US COMBAT DEPLOYMENT ON UKRAINIAN BORDER

vid:
https://twitter.com/The_Real_Fly/status/1583734376336326656

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 7:43 am

[size=11]@RealSGAnon
·13m
[/size]
[ltr]Russia now officially accusing government of the United Kingdom of Nordstream pipeline sabotage.
Query:
What is an attack on the critical infrastructure of another sovereign nation classed as?
Escalating.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 975429c34516df6e[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 10:24 am

Are we being told by internal Russian AP / Government exchanges that the war in Europe is about to involve NATO?
You decide, anons. Coded messages everywhere.
Open War.
Scare Event Necessary.

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 Ab08884abe65da3c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2022 7:02 pm

What drives the cia?  What is at the core?  Who thinks they will rule the world by fomenting these deep dark deceitful malicious problems around the world?
They should make excellent fish food.  At least there would be value in that.
----

click here, and clean away the prompts to see the parts that won't copy
https://t.me/SilentWarRoom/912459
Let me give you another important and undiscovered piece of the puzzle.

Juliane Gallina the former VP of IBM is now the CIAs Chief Information Officer and former IBM Almaden Research Center (a favorite CIA haunt) and coworker Liesl Folks is now provost of University of Arizona where the CIA runs covert and overt recruitment and defense programs, including several involving Kazakhstani scientists who were working in covert Bioweapons research in Ukraine.

Pictured above are the members of the Kazakhstani US embassy (CIA front, they are defense industry officials and political officials) visiting the University just last year (Oct 28th 2021) to tour its facilities.

t.me/SilentWarRoom/912459

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 9:16 am

Bloomberg

@business
·
11h

The US is planning to deploy up to six B-52 bombers to northern Australia, the ABC reported, in the nations’ latest move to strengthen security ties to counter China https://trib.al/Mj3zHoC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2022 7:41 pm

US nuclear-capable B-52 bombers head to Australia as China slams move https://trib.al/pwh9HYZ

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 FggKShXX0AIThxT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2022 7:43 pm

UKR REPORT
@UKR_Report
5h

#NEW WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 26a1WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1e7-1f1feWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8THE US 101ST AIRBORNE DIVISION, AIMING TO INVADE BELARUS, HAS ARRIVED IN POLAND. - HEAD OF THE BELARUSIAN KGB

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 5:25 am

Washington Examiner
@WashingtonExaminer
·1h

[ltr]Saudi Arabia sounds alarms of imminent Iranian attack within kingdom: Report washingtonexaminer.com/policy/[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 7:50 am

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 6fl6RNN0_mini
First Squawk
@FirstSquawk
12h

AIR RAID ALARM ISSUED IN ULLEUNG-GUN REGION IN SOUTH KOREA - YTN
---------------

Insider Paper

@TheInsiderPaper
·
13h

NEW WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f6a8 A US official said US F-22 fighter jets already in Saudi Arabia are available to counter any threats after reports say US and Saudi Arabia are concerned that Iran maybe planning an attack - CNN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 8:07 am

Reason for S. Korea air raids

World news
·
Last night

North Korea fires at least 10 missiles following threats over US-South Korean military drills
North Korea fired at least 10 ballistic missiles, setting a one-day record, with South Korea stating at least one missile crossed the nautical border. Wednesday's launch comes after Pyongyang warned it would retaliate against a series of US and South Korean military drills, Bloomberg reports.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2022 12:45 pm

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper

2h

BREAKING: Internet slow or down in entire Pakistan. According to an ISP provider multiple international cables are broken

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 11:20 am

BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG !

US AND NATO TROOPS, US WEAPONS..
Russia's plan was to put them in the dark to mop up
Petraeus  = Betray us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4yt16j-Ah8&t=13s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 2:36 pm

Jim Rickards
@JamesGRickards
8h

Russia has gathered the technical and forensic evidence showing the UK sabotaged the Nord Stream pipelines with U.S. approval. Will be made public in the coming days. It's tantamount to an act of war by the UK and U.S. against Germany. This has the dynamic of a new world war.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 FgomZ7FXkAUEC0W?format=jpg&name=small

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 1:14 pm

S. Korea is on High Alert
N. Korea mobilized 180 fighter jets

S Korea has 80 warplanes including Stealth Fighters on standby
Joint Military exercises with The U.S. on standby
W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 7:41 am

The Hill

@thehill
14h

Russia claims Ukraine hit dam near Kherson with US missiles https://trib.al/4tICzum

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2022 2:55 pm

GRIM REPORT

RUSSIAS 24 HOUR WARNING! MILLIONS EVACUATING, DIESEL COLLAPSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Gx13YWZWg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 4:37 pm

IT'S DONE
----------
Sergey Naryshkin, the Russian spy chief, revealed that he has “indirect confirmation” that the message “It’s done” from former UK Prime Minister @trussliz   to @SecBlinken
was sent shortly after the Nord Stream pipelines blew up. Let’s explore what “indirect” means.
---
You have to wonder about Liz Truss.  Was she called in to do this?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1587434317189636097.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 6:33 pm

@geraldcelente

Mystery 'Dark Ships' Spotted by Satellite at Nord Stream Explosion Location
vid at link
https://trendsinthenews.substack.com/p/mystery-dark-ships-spotted-by-satellite

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 Gfz2qs6O?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2023 11:09 am

Navy frigate ‘Admiral Gorshkov - ‘Unmatched’ Russian Hypersonic Missiles Enters Combat Duty
5 min
https://rumble.com/v259cjf-navy-frigate-admiral-gorshkov-unmatched-russian-hypersonic-missiles-enters-.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 8:47 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·1h

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f6a8WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f6a8BREAKING: Nationwide air raid alert issued in Ukraine
----

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·1h
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1f7-1f1faWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1e6 The Russian Ministry of Defense announced the destruction of two HIMARS launchers and the downing of a Mi-8 military transport helicopter of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kharkiv direction.
During a night strike in the Poltava region, a large fuel and lubricants depot was destroyed.

----

SHOCKS_SS
·1h

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1f7-1f1faWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1e6 UAV-kamikaze "Lancet" destroys the MLRS "Grad" of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the vicinity of Kremennaya.

-----

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1f7-1f1faWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1e6 On the battles in Paraskoveevka.

Fights are going on in the village itself. Our people are pressing from both sides, gradually trying to completely cover Paraskoveevka. The enemy suffers serious losses, but continues to offer organized resistance and is not going to run away from the village yet.

There is no information on the state of the Soledar armories, as well as on whether the UAF blew up the mine.
----

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1e7-1f1feWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1f7-1f1faWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1e6 Lukashenko on the conditions for the participation of the army of Belarus in the SMO:

“I am ready to fight together with the Russians from the territory of Belarus only in one case so far: if at least one soldier from there comes to the territory of Belarus to kill my people. If they commit aggression against Belarus, the answer will be the most severe.”

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1e7-1f1feWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1f7-1f1faWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 2757️Lukashenko confirmed that he plans to meet with Putin tomorrow.
-----------------
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1ee-1f1f9WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1e6WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 26a1️In recent days, Kiev has requested from Italy means of protection against nuclear, biological and chemical weapons - head of the Italian Ministry of Defense

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 8:57 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·9h

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1f7-1f1faWORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1e6WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 26a1A critical infrastructure object was hit in the Lviv region
During the night missile strike, the arrival was recorded at an infrastructure facility - after the explosion, a fire started there. The hit was confirmed by the head of the local administration.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 3:33 pm

Replying to [ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr] and [ltr]@Kats_Hill4Q[/ltr]

Scare event
armstrongeconomics.com/world-n

Perhaps NATO is starting to wake up. They now realize that they may have to wage war on two fronts simultaneously. NATO is considering what they call a defensive move which is an “Article 5 conflict” but also an “out-of-area” battle. This is showing that NATO is no longer what it was supposed to have been – the defense of Europe against a Soviet invasion that never took place. The “out-of-area” is none other than China invading Taiwan. NATO is simply usurping power that it was never authorized to carry out. This, Article 5 event is an attack on a NATO member, whereas the “out-of-area” is a non-NATO member.

NATO has always billed itself as a “[size=16]defensive alliance” but it has embarked on an offensive posture with Ukraine and now even Taiwan. Don’t forget, NATO joined the hostilities in Yugoslavia during the 1990s and again with Libya in 2011. Many have viewed that NATO has been usurped by the American Neocons to further their agenda of manipulating US foreign policy. That is becoming self-evident by even considering war with China and Russia.

All our sources confirm that the US has demanded that Brussels increase its defense expenditures. Everyone is expected to chip in 2% of GDP – ASAP. The US is now also expecting that it will have to fight on two fronts against both China and Russia. The Neocons are demanding higher Pentagon budgets now. They simply want war and we have no right to vote on any of this confirming once again, we do not live in a democracy, but in a dictatorship masquerading as a republic.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 4:06 pm

FoJAk
@FoJAk3
7h
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f525WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f440

--
Quote Tweet
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 BH9Z8P5-_miniMichael Letts
@MichaelInTruth
21h
Are you afraid of SCRIPTED WWIII? Here’s a scary North Korean “Nuke” labeled 322 with the requisite Freemason checkerboard paint job. Every “enemy“ can agree that it’s mandatory to paint a checkerboard on all “nukes” prior to killing everyone in the “opposing” nation.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 FpXqnq0aQAEVyTV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 6:46 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·8m

Generational Rightings of Wrongs happening everywhere.
(Currently) Ukraine
(Soon to Be) Taiwan
(Soon to Be) Turkish/Ottoman territories
And more.
Lukashenka and Putin are cordial allies, and quite hospitable w/ one another. Belarus will also ~help~ Putin achieve victory in the war.
Do you think that would be the case if longterm goals for both leaders were not aligned?
Logical thinking.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 07811a185617ea79

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 8:48 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·51m

emerging-europe.com/news/major
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 Bcadb5819bbe1d51

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 11:13 am

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 06c046193aa5948d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 1:31 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1h

WW3 narrative coming FAST.
There are more than 200 US DOD and [DS] biolabs in Taiwan (ref: Bioclandestine, expose US DOD financial records)
Kickoff?
Trust the Plan.

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 Bf8ae5b3e72aa5b7The Western Journal
@western_journal

1h
“Our support for, and defense relationship with, Taiwan remains aligned against the current threat posed by the People’s Republic of China,” a Pentagon spokesman said.
#china #taiwan #troopmovement #news

'Tipping Point': US To Quadruple Troop Presence in Taiwan as Tensions with China Escalate

w-j.co/s/dde19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 1:33 pm

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·2h

“Xi Jinping and Putin Know, There Are No Consequences Under the Joe Biden Presidency“–
Kash Patel on Why the Word ”Nuclear” Is Now in the Mainstream
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/x

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 1:40 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1h

Econ_War in Full Mobilization, all fronts.
The Death of the US Dollar is in our future. These are preparatory moves.
Hint: Who do sanctions really harm?
Retaliatory measures?
#trusttheplan #implosion #ncswic

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 69c3709731c9c821Washington Examiner
@WashingtonExaminer

·1h

State Department previews G-7 sanctions to be announced on Ukraine war anniversary
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 2:24 pm

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 2757WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1ee-1f1f7 Well just 6% left for Iran to make a Nuclear Warhead.
apnews.com/article/iran-politi

----
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 2757WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f1f7-1f1fa According to two people close to the Kremlin, Putin has already ruled out the possibility of using a nuclear weapon in Ukraine and has come to the conclusion that even a limited strike would do nothing to benefit Russia. - FT
ft.com/content/80002564-33e8-4

-------------------
BREAKING - Former President of Moldova, pro-Russian Igor Dodon urges Ukraine to stay away from Transnistria, declaring that any step towards it will be "aggression against Moldova".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 5:37 pm

[ltr]Clandestine[/ltr]

·1d

Every time I point out Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is backlash for Covid, many of you freak out and say “bUt iTs FrOm cHiNa!”.
Yes. A pathogen outbreak occurred in Wuhan. But that doesn’t mean SARS-CoV-2 was CREATED there. It was RELEASED there.
See thread attached. READ!
https://twitter.com/warclandestine/status/1628458363460673538

AND
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 226fe1484b32867f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 9:19 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·22m

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 1f6a8BREAKING - North Korea says that "If the US continues its hostile practices against the country, it will be considered a declaration of war" - Yonhap

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 10:37 pm

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·7h

JUST IN - China in talks with Russia to supply combat drones, 100 could be delivered as soon as April, German newspaper SPIEGEL reports.

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 0b50509df3f975b5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 9:52 am

The Russian offensive on Kharkov is beginning. Heavy shelling most of today in pre_op stages.
-> Kharkov is heavily connected to the child trafficking systems, and US DOD biowarfare laboratories in Eastern Ukraine <-
This should get interesting fairly quickly.

"How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings, and feast on the abundance of Your House"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 8:09 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·7h

Older graphic but will become very relevant as we move forward.
Do Russia/China’s decisions make more sense?
“George Soros is the son of Satan” - China
“The New World Order worships Satan” - Vladimir Putin

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 99874e1c117ddf94
They’re doomed.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR 3
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next