Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 8:22 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·13m

A Russian Navy vessel of the Black Sea Fleet has launched retaliatory cruise missile strikes against the armed forces of Ukraine.
The strikes are believed to be only the first in a new wave to come, as Russia prepares for a major offensive in the coming weeks.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 9:54 am

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 A5aced5f551af16a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 10:12 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·16h

NK to increase military drills in the Pacific Theater
news.sky.com/story/amp/north-k

-----------------------------
[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·16h

China-Singapore joint_Mil Ops.
scmp.com/topics/china-military

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 4:16 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·21m

The Explosions that are currently being reported in Eastern Ukraine are the result of S-300 Missiles launched from Russia not the 17 Tu-95Ms that are reportedly Airborne, so there is likely another Larger Cruise Missile Attack that appears to be Imminent.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 Cbee5fa66e6ba404
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 C14865962c3638e4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 8:17 pm

Reports:
Air Raid / Seek Shelter declared countrywide in Ukraine, 2045-2100 EST USA.

---
[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4m

Reports:
US warplanes taking off from NATO bases in Turkey, 1950-2010 EST USA.
-UKR Report

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 8:18 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·31m

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 9d97ea93e2eac223

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 9:05 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·1h

REPORT — There are reports stating that Russia is currently launching large-scale air strikes on Ukraine. According to observers, one hour ago, the Russian Federation allegedly closed the airspace over the Astrakhan Region of Southwestern Russia for Commercial Air Traffic. The Airspace over this Oblast is usually one Zone where Russian Strategic Bombers go to launch their Missiles into Ukraine. (Bellum Acta)

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 C07d03b93d4220c1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 5:57 am

[ltr]falcon2u[/ltr]
·23m

Replying to [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

The Ukrainian media are reporting dozens of Russian ships, submarines, and strategic bombers, which should launch a powerful volley of hundreds of missiles at targets on the territory of Ukraine any minute.
The American RQ-4B Global Hawk and P-8A Poseidon are watching the expected strike and other military activity of the RF Armed Forces at this moment from the Romanian sky.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 6:38 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·9h

I’m sure this had nothing at all to do with the current military engagements at play…
—> Especially since Turkey eliminated much more than just the ISIS caliphate ‘Leader’ in Syria, today.

forbes.com/sites/melikkaylan/2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 6:43 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·9h

Reports:
Russian media reporting successful arrivals of cruise missiles, and explosions in Kyiv/various mil_resource depots across N. Ukraine, approx 2145 EST USA.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 6:43 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·9h

Polish General states the country cannot supply Ukraine w/ any more munitions, and is in fact nearly running out of resources for its own military.
rmx.news/poland/we-simply-dont

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 9:41 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·19m

Russian media issues a warning to foreign-based mercenaries/terrorists who are considering entering into the service of UKR, admonishing them that Russia will not stop until the war is won, and that the “Kyiv cannibals” will not be able to save them.

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 036d0941b751b00b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 9:45 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·28m

Russian airborne troopers and assault aircraft have pinned down UKR nazi militants to the west and SW of Bakhmut-proper, and are steadily destroying the enemy.
— RF Ministry of Defense, early AM USA EST.

=====================
[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·30m

A cargo train carrying fuel and supplies derailed in the Bryansk regions, as a result of sabotage of the rail tracks. The fire was extinguished quickly.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 9:12 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Reports:
The artillery “Orchestras” of PMC Wagner, the Russian spearhead units in Bakhmut, have eliminated Igor Tantsyura, C/O over the Territorial Defense Force for the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 9:40 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

Reports:
An unsuccessful assassination attempt was made last night, against the deputy head for the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs.
-Readovka

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 10:10 am

[ltr]falcon2u[/ltr]
·52m

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

First Russian Military Aircraft I’ve seen on Radar outside of Russia, near Israel, Syria, and Cyprus. WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 1f4af There’s been a LOT of activity via the U.K. and U.S. in Cyprus and Israel as well. It’s not what 99% of the world thinks WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 1f60eWORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8 #WYKYK
truthsocial.com/users/derekjoh

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 10:25 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·10h

If you think Russia is winning now, you haven’t seen anything yet.
By or before the midsummer, based on research collated from several different countries, Russia is due to launch the largest land-based offensive in Europe since Operation Barbarossa of 1942 (the largest land offensive ever mounted, at the time)
The Full_Might of the Russian Bear will be unleashed on E. Europe/Baltic/NATO BH_Mil(FVEY) forces.
Taiwan will likely coincide, but that area is still much murkier, and unclear, online.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:30 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·39m

The Russian consulate in Finland was attacked just hours ago by a vandal.
Additionally, Finland recently stated it cannot sell or gift UKR any of its fighter jets, “as they may be needed by Finland itself”
[THEY][ALL] know what’s COMING.
#WWG1WGA

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 76c9ff2da31b3f5e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:31 am

[ltr]DineshDSouza[/ltr]
·49m

China and Singapore strengthen military alliance in bilateral maritime exercises
humanevents.com/2023/05/02/chi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:32 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Escalation.
Big.
Do you think UKR could pull this off themselves?
Patriots v. Evil.
World_Wide.
#WWG1WGA
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 70058eaec096af91

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:34 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Russian Duma declares that Western nations who continue to funnel weapons and aid to the UKR regime, are now state-sponsors of international terrorism and direct accomplices to the conflict.
Additionally, today, the Russia Defense Ministry held meetings with attaches from friendly nations to “clarify Russia’s nuclear deterrence doctrine and stance”
Accelerating FAST.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 8bcc48752e977a31

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:35 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

FAIL

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 18ddc5a906ecf25e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:35 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·55m

Reports:
Russian President Putin has been relocated by authorities to a safe house bunker.

Some sources suggest this is in preparation for a major Russian respond to last night’s drone attack on the Kremlin.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:13 am

[ltr]catturd2[/ltr]
·51m

Here comes WWIII the warmonger Democrats and Republicans in Washington D.C. have been begging for.
They'll be so happy today.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 C9a0a5cad603fcb9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 11:04 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

Well, we knew that was coming.
The war to end ALL wars into the future.
Being fought Right here. Right now.
Steady.
#WWG1WGA

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 E5aba807d59ee919

Newsmax

[ltr]@NewsMax[/ltr]
·3h

DRONE ATTACK ON KREMLIN: Russia accused the U.S. on Thursday of being behind what it says was a drone attack on the Kremlin intended to kill President Vladimir Putin. newsmax.com/newsfront/russia-u

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 4:25 pm

Brian isn't Q, but I suppose it's true enough at this point...
and he could be getting fed info....
-----
BrianCates
1d

Many people do not fully realize this, so I must say it explicitly:
The Great War to end all wars is currently underway.
It will not start a day, a week, a month or a year from now.
It is already here and has been underway for some time.
Those committed to all the Future Wars they have planned are in a desperate INFORMATION WAR struggle with those attempting to expose them to the world.
Take your place at the front in the Information War.
Do your part to End the Endless.
#NCSWIC #WWG1WGA

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 8c7554b712b082fe

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 71d9ebfb62324f4f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 12:01 pm

[ltr]@gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·2h

Russian Spokesperson Dmitry Peskov Accuses US of Backing Ukraine’s Drone Attack on Kremlin
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/r

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2023 2:38 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

Reports;
All remaining roads into Bakhmut are now under control of the Russian PMC “Wagner” military corps. The city is cut off.
The only option remaining for UKR militants to resupply is by going through a large countryside grassland field to the W. of the city, at high speed.
The field is under constant fire control of Russian artillery, and is rapidly becoming known by the AFU as the “Gauntlet of Death”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 12:38 pm

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·4h

POWDER KEG EUROPE: Russian Official Predicts the END of Ukraine – Polish Military Ready to Intervene in Case of COUP in Belarus – Georgia Being Pressured Into Military Action Against Putin
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/p

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2023 12:54 pm

@123onthemoon

·
4h

A bunch of wars happening right now WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 1f440
Quote Tweet

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 PZ_n8xAa_mini

Insider Paper

@TheInsiderPaper
·
6h
NEW WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 1f6a8 Afghan Taliban declare war on Iran after weeks of escalating tensions over water rights, deploy heavy weaponry near the Afghan-Iran border. Multiple killed in clashes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 4:17 pm

Gordon G. Chang
@GordonGChang
19h

War is coming. #China will start it.

Quote Tweet
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 VNa4mmSS_mini
Bill Bishop
@niubi
·
May 27
Worrisome if key organs in the PRC financial sector are being told to prepare contingency plans specifically in event of invasion of taiwan? Or just general hardening of the system against “financial war” waged by us-led west?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 6:19 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Reports:
Moscow has begun terminating consular and embassy relationships with Finland, beginning July 1.
-Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 7:58 am

NATO

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 0d4a285ad51863d3
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 77cc10165a32b57b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:05 am

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·20h

Former Russian President Medvedev has come out today and said that the UK government is leading an undeclared war against Russia, in violation of The Hague and Geneva Conventions, and that “any UK government officials, military or civil, who facilitate the war”, can now be considered legitimate military targets.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 8df8d8d7199c2474

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 3:27 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

WW3 Game Board setup continuing.
NATO on deck.
Irregular warfare.
Special operations.
#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening

https://www.rferl.org/a/belarus-poland-helicopters-airspace/32530001.html
Poland Says Belarusian Helicopters Violated Its Airspace, Orders More Soldiers To Border

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:34 pm

BREAKING - Multiple Al-Qaeda outlets are claiming that an operation is underway against Wagner Forces stationed at the Malian-Niger Border.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 1f6a8BREAKING - ECOWAS’s final ultimatum for Niger’s military Junta has officially expired.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 1f6a8BREAKING - The Niger junta announces that it will not back down despite the expiry of the ECOWAS ultimatum.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 1f6a8UPDATE - The Niger Junta has increased reinforcements and city defenses of Nigers Capital Niamey.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 19fe42c07a1edc03

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:39 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

The Iraqi government on Sunday said it was suspending the popular Telegram messaging application across the country on “national security” grounds, drawing criticism on channels close to pro-Iran factions.
The service was effectively blocked by midday on Sunday, with new messages not loading for users in Baghdad. The application was still accessible to users connected using a VPN.
insiderpaper.com/iraq-suspends

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 4:51 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

“The armed forces of Belarus are conducting exercises near the borders with Poland and Lithuania, in an environment as close as possible to real combat conditions”
- Ministry of Defense of the Belarus Republic.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 9:57 am

[ltr]Fouru2get2no1776[/ltr]

Replying to post

France is going to get their asses handed to them . Unfortunately it will be the French people who suffer.
The Coups is Africa are just starting. There will be more shortly.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 10:37 am

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 93b45ef130a37531
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 0a7a296f1bd6007e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 11:23 am

:zap:The US, while focusing on Israel's defense, tasked Europe with funding Ukraine.  

German Chancellor Scholz, Prime Ministers of Denmark, Czech Republic, Estonia and the Netherlands (Frederiksen, Fiala, Kallas and Rutte respectively) wrote a letter calling for long-term support for Ukraine

The current assistance is not enough, the letter says, so it is necessary to quickly transfer ammunition and weapons systems to Kiev: tanks, howitzers and air defense systems.

While the economy in Europe is sinking and the inflation is skyrocketing, the European "leaders" controlled by the deep state, have been ordered to finance the Nazi regime in Ukraine and their war against Russia at any cost.  

Viktor Orbán, the Prime Minister of Hungary is the only obstacle that will soon be removed by sanctions and an economic blockade, which will automatically shake drastically the existence of the EU as we know.

1/3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 11:23 am

Scholz leaves for Washington in February for instructions on how to carry out the entire operation.  This year, the times of farmers, workers and drivers of public transport in Europe will be reduced and new fees and charges will be introduced, all in order to collect money for Ukraine. 

The population of Europe will become increasingly defocused with the genocide in Gaza and the bs that Muslims will attack Europe, that Muslims are to blame for everything, something that is already happening with the idiot Geert Wilders in the Netherlands, who is obsessed with Muslims and is fooling the public with unprecedented  nonsense until he came to power and will continue to implement the policies outlined by his bosses in Tel Aviv. It will continue to receive massive illegal immigrants as in the case of Giorgia Meloni in Italy.  

One thing is clear, Europe is moving towards an unprecedented economic crisis, and the idiots who caused it are now on their way to deepen it and destroy it forever.  Europe is already on the threshold of a severe dictatorship, and the people are still afraid to express their dissatisfaction, but it will cost them dearly in the near future.

2/3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 11:25 am

They know they will never beat Russia in Ukraine.  They lost, they lost terribly, after pouring all the weapons they had out there.  The Ukrainian mobilized army failed to do anything, lost a huge amount of military equipment and is slowly crumbling day by day.

Europe is currently losing a huge amount of money due to the cut off of gas and oil from Russia.  Huge amounts of money flow into India, and from there into Russia.  It's losing huge markets because of it too.

This idiots need to be stopped, immediately.  Because Europe will become part of the second world in a few years.

3/3

@Megatron_ron
------------------------
[ Album ]
BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_us::flag_ir: US plans to target Iranian assets outside of Iran, but Biden can't convince Iran not to retaliate

U.S.  military action against Iran could come in the form of a 'campaign' that could last 'weeks', which would see the targeting of Iran-backed militias in airstrikes across Syria and Iraq, as well as strikes on Iranian assets outside of Iran – NBC

Yesterday, the media reported that the Pentagon informed Iran through Switzerland that they would target Iranian assets, asking Iran not to retaliate.  Iran naturally said it would retaliate.  

The media also reported that Biden is on the fence about whether or not to go to war with Iran.

The CIA director william burns yesterday in an article for Foreign Affairs wrote that the only way to PROTECT Israel is "dealing with Iran."
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:03 pm

On the heels of secret documents leaked Sunday, showing that Germany and the EU collectively drew up plans to blackmail the Hungarian people into providing aid to Ukraine by destroying their economy if they refused, Orbon and the Government of Hungary are expected to deny further passage of money to Ukraine, stating "They will not be ruled by blackmail". 

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:14 pm

NEW:

:flag_ru::handshake::flag_cn:China's new defence minister in first talks with the Russian defence minister Shoigu:

"Beijing is giving Russia support on the Ukrainian issue, and the West will not be able to stop us"

In recent years, the US and the West have been isolating Russia, we understand everything, and we strongly support justice by providing support on the Ukrainian issue.

Even though the US and Europe continue to pressure the Chinese side, the defence cooperation between China and the EU has taken a hit. 

But we will not change and abandon established policies because of this. They will not be able to prevent normal Sino-Russian co-operation Dong Jun said.

Shoigu said that the new Chinese minister studied in Moscow. This is his first international contact after his appointment.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 1:55 pm

BREAKING:

:flag_az::flag_am: Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan says Azerbaijan is planning a 'full-scale war' against Armenia – AFP

How is that possible, wasn't NATO supposed to defend you?

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 1:56 pm

More on Iran and Antarctica

:boom: :rotating_light::flag_au::flag_ir: Alert:rotating_light:
Without any permission from the Free World, Iranian navy is moving warships to establish a permanent military base in Antarctica!
While only Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom have territorial rights to Antarctica and use their cut for research purposes, Iran seems to be determined to set up an ‘Icelamic Republic’ and militarize the South Pole.

https://x.com/terror_alarm/status/1707397768443003170?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 2:18 pm

I recall the previous Armenian genocide.  But I don't know the 'why' of  it.

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
4h

The Prime Minister of Armenia, Nikol Pashinyan stated today that they have received Intelligence which indicates Azerbaijan is preparing for “Full-Scale War” with Armenia.
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 GGY5iy2XcAAf6a6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 8:58 pm

BREAKING: The US Air Force and Space Force announced a plan for a 
major overhaul of force structures 
to prepare for a future war with China in the Asia Pacific.

US military officials are preparing for a future direct confrontation with China despite the risk of it escalating into a nuclear war.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR 3
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next