Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WORLD WAR 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2024 12:54 pm

American military base in the Al-Omar oil field, eastern Deir Ezzor region of Syria attacked with several rockets.

https://t.me/QMilitaryOperations

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 9:10 am

BREAKING:

Russia is trying to develop nuclear space weapon to destroy satellites. 

https://t.me/QMilitaryOperations
----------------------

Wall Street Journal:

Biden administration is preparing to send bombs and other weapons to Israel.

-------
Iran has unveiled a new anti-ballistic missile system.
-----------------

Massive protests erupted in Pakistan after Imran Khan called for protests against the election rigging.

----------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:56 pm

:flag_tw: Taiwan are you ready for war?  

What is happening today in Ukraine could happen in Taiwan tomorrow - Stoltenberg

"That's why I firmly believe that supporting Ukraine is a good deal for the United States. It's not charity, it's an investment in our own security. Because it reduces the likelihood that Xi Jinping will use force, for example, against Taiwan," Stoltenberg  said

Apparently, Stoltenberg is preparing the Taiwanese for the new proxy war against China after the fall of Ukraine.  Now it all depends on them, whether they will end up in ruins or become one of the most prosperous places in the world.

At the same time, at the Munich Conference, Xi Jinping was again called a "dictator".

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 3:14 pm

Brave Dutch farmer issues a stark warning to the European political establishment: "If we farmers don't win this battle, then soon you will create a civil war in Europe."

Join: Tucker Carlson (https://t.me/+WhLhsJ6iGu82MDk0) :microphone2:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 10:01 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ir: Iran has plans to transfer its most advanced Anti-Air systems 
To the Syrian & Lebanese Army

Syrian Army in Deir al-Zour province are being trained to use Iran's Khordad-15 air defense system, equivalent to the U.S. Patriot system. 

The system can engage 6 fighter-jets simultaneously from 120km. 

Source: The Washington Institute

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 7:09 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ye::flag_gb: Yemeni navy destroys British oil ship in Gulf of Aden

This was the third UK vessel attacked by Yemen in the past four days.  

The Yemeni armed forces announced on February 19 a new attack on a British commercial vessel in the Gulf of Aden, adding that the ship was nearly destroyed.

"The naval forces of the Yemeni Armed Forces ... carried out an effective military operation, targeting a British ship in the Gulf of Aden, RUBYMAR, with several naval missiles," Yemeni army spokesman Yahya Saree said in a statement.

"The ship was seriously damaged, causing it to stop completely.  As a result of the extensive damage the ship suffered, it is now at risk of sinking in the Gulf of Aden.  We ensured the ship's crew exited safely during the operation," Saree added.

UK maritime authorities said an investigation was launched following reports of an explosion near a British cargo ship on Sunday.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 8:19 pm

:warning: :rotating_light: BREAKING – Turkey is preparing for a large-scale war with Greece - Greek military academic Grivas

Greek Defense Minister: If we fight with Turkey, the US and France will not help

Meanwhile, keep updated
Subscribe to @WW3INFO :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 3:51 pm

An attempted coup is currently taking place in Chad, Africa.
t.me/intelslava/55583

Telegram (http://t.me/WW3INFO/35435)
:trident: WW3.INFO Battlefield Research
:warning: NEW – :flag_um::crossed_swords::flag_th: 
US and Thailand Begin Southeast Asia's Largest Military Drills

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 29, 2024 11:15 am

:zap: :flag_um: Not even a day after US spokesperson Miller said that "the US doesn't dictate other countries what to do", the US sent a direct threat to Pacific sovereign countries on what they can and can not do as they found out some small island nations are cooperating with China in security issues.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2024 12:52 pm

BREAKING: Dramatic moment NATO Top Guns intercept Russian warplanes over the Baltic Sea before heading of another Putin aircraft north of Poland.

It came as the Russian president made a direct assertion to nuke the West as he accused NATO and the US of 'preparing to strike' Russia in his annual address to the nation.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 2:30 pm

:zap: :flag_de: Germany Planned a Crimea Attack

German military officials reportedly planned to attack Russia's Crimea bridge, aiming for strategic and political impact, stressing non-direct involvement.

"The target is not only of military-strategic importance, but also political good. We can't be seen as directly involved."  

Russia replied: 

"This is a complete shame and loss of face for Germany, showing its new colors: deceitful, vile, aggressive, revanchist and Russophobic. Germany is no longer the country with which Russia signed friendship treaties in the 1990s and 2000s.  analogy with the 1930s is inevitable."

Germany needs to watch what it does because the next time Russia goes in, it will never come out again.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:03 pm

🚨BEIJING, March 5 (Reuters) - China's coast guard said on Tuesday that it took control measures against Philippine vessels that illegally intruded into waters adjacent to the Second Thomas Shoal, which is a disputed atoll in the South China Sea.
The Coast Guard statement said the incident happened near waters adjacent to Renai Reef, also known as the Second Thomas Shoal, an area in the South China Sea that has seen numerous run-ins by China's coast guard and Philippine vessels over the past few months.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/china-coast-guard-says-it-takes-measures-against-philippine-vessels-second-2024-03-04/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 9:01 pm

Urgent Update! North Korea's Latest Move: Attempting to Jam U.S. and South Korean Navigation Systems During Joint Drills!

In a bold move, North Korea has tried to disrupt crucial navigation systems during ongoing joint drills. Despite their efforts, the resilient systems have thwarted all attempts so far. However, this marks the first reported GPS jamming by North Korea in eight years, raising alarms about their intentions.

The tension is palpable as attempts to disrupt the drills may still be underway. It's evident that North Korea is resorting to various tactics to disrupt the exercises in South Korea. Stay tuned for further updates on this developing situation!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 3:06 pm

:flag_cp: Macron has declared that France is at war with Russia?

French President Macron, in an address to his nation:  

"French intervention in Ukraine cannot be ruled out, and France will do everything to make sure Russia doesn't win.

There is not a risk of war', there is war. A Russian victory in the Ukraine war is an existential threat to Europe and France.

People who are against French troops being sent to Ukraine are against our sovereignity and are in favor of defeat" 

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 10:48 am

:zap: :flag_fr: The conservative opposition leader in France, Le Pen: 

"Macron is leading us to war"

" We already knew that Emmanuel Macron was leading us into chaos, but last night he made it clear to us that he wants to lead us to war as well ," wrote MP of the French right-wing National Assembly Marine Le Pen on the X social network.

According to her words, Macron calmly talks about "the worst thing that could happen to the country".

She also assessed that "it is incomprehensible to play with the lives of the French".

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 12:34 pm

NEW:

:flag_ir::flag_sy: The Syrian Defence Minister has made a surprise visit to Iran

Iran's Defense Minister says necessary and urgent measures and plans are on the agenda to counter Israel's aggression on Syria 

Iran is prepared to utilize its full capabilities to assist Syria in enhancing its defense and deterrent power against the US and Israel.

It is only a matter of time when Syria will receive advanced ballistic missiles and air-defense systems 

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 12:35 pm

NEW:

:flag_um::flag_ir: US Senator Dan Sullivan told Biden to start sinking Iranian ships if Yemen doesn’t stop naval attacks

U.S. Senator Dan Sullivan, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee (SASC) and chairman of the International Republican Institute (IRI), urged President Biden in a letter on Friday to threaten to sink Iranian spy ships in the Red Sea if the Houthis continue their attack on American service members. 

The recommendation follows the Senate Armed Service Committee testimony of General Erik Kurilla, commander of U.S. Central Command, who said recent U.S. strikes on Iranian proxies in the region “sent a very strong deterrent message” but that Iran is not paying a sufficient cost for strikes orchestrated against American troops.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 12:37 pm

:zap: :flag_ae::flag_il: UAE threatens to stop land bridge to Israel if Gaza aid stopped

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has issued a “stern warning” to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, threatening to stop the land trade bridge which provides Tel Aviv with crucial food supplies and other material if humanitarian aid does not enter Gaza, the Israeli website i24NEWS said in an exclusive report.

The site cited sources as saying that the UAE has given Netanyahu a choice between allowing humanitarian aid to enter the besieged Gaza Strip, or stop the crucial land bridge which was established in December as an alternative route following disruptions to sea trade caused by Houthi attacks on Israel-bound ships in the Red Sea.

As a reminder, the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are helping Israel bypass the Houthi blockade in the Red Sea blocking Israeli shipping.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 12:37 pm

:zap: :flag_ht: "Toyotas" have also arrived in Haiti 

Gang leader Johnson André alias Izo published this propaganda video this morning to present to the general public his armed group called Unity Village of God.

Men in uniform, well armed, equipped with US-made weapons and with almost new vehicles displaying a logo displaying a dinosaur head, the symbol of this criminal group.  

This raised countless questions.  The simplest and certainly the most important: where did these materials come from and how were they able to arrive so easily at their destination?  

In a country like Haiti where no institution functions, the people will never have an answer.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 12:38 pm

Macron's entire interview yesterday was wrapped up in two sentences: 

"We cannot let Putin win, but we don't know how to do it, and because of that Europe is about to become a poor shithole"

Macron said clearly and loudly that if Russia reaches Odessa, Europe will become a shit hole, simple as that.  

That's right, and that's what we "vatniks" have been saying for 2 years now, that this is exactly what will happen.  

Macron now has to explain to the people and Europe several important issues: 

Why did you not implement the Minsk agreements that you signed yourself?  

Why did you arm Ukraine, knowingly pushing it into war?  

Why did you introduce over 10,000 sanctions against Russia?  

Why did you cut off cheap natural resources from Russia that fed European industry?  

Why did you support the CIA to blow up the Nord Stream Pipeline?  

Why did you create an enemy from a friendly country, Russia, which was the main support of European industry, and provoke a war?  

You need to answer these few questions, and then blame "those who are against the entry of the army into Ukraine and the war against Russia".  

You few globalist "chihuahuas" are on your way to making Europe a failed continent, and you were warned about it.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 2:21 pm

France:

:flag_cp::flag_ye:The first video recording of the "fights" in the Red Sea

French military released footage of an embarked helicopter of a French destroyer intercepting and downing a Houthi UAV launched from Yemen towards the Red Sea
@Megatron_ron
--------

BREAKING: 

:flag_ye::flag_cy: Yemeni Army might at one point start targeting Cyprus commercial Ships in the Red Sea.

As Cyprus government allows British Military bases on the island to be used by UK to launch Airstrikes on Yemen.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:19 pm

Trending
WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon

@RealSGAnon

Reports:
The Hürriyet newspaper reported on March 7 that Turkish armed forces expect to conduct a large-scale ground operation in northern Iraq against militants of the banned Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) this summer, and an agreement has already been reached with the administration in Baghdad.
“We will take control of our border security with Iraq this summer. We will also complete our unfinished work in Syria,” Turkish President Erdogan told the military.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 11:41 am

🇷🇺🇨🇳🇾🇪❗The Russian Federation and China reached an agreement with the Houthis in Yemen that their ships can sail through the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea without fear of attacks - media
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 2:54 pm

Putin says that “radical Islamists” carried out the attack, but “now we want to know who ordered it”.

He claims this was “part of Kyiv regime’s attack on Russia”.

Given that Western intelligence have been the financiers of global Islamic terrorism for decades, suspect #1 would be the CIA.

No matter how you slice it, the US are somewhat responsible for this attack. Whether it was ISIS acting alone, Ukraine acting alone, one of the NATO allies, or the CIA themselves; ALL of them belong to the same entity. All of them answer to the same masters. All funded by the US taxpayer. All tentacles of the same octopus.

The Biden regime, which is really the extension of the Obama regime, by some layers of separation, are responsible for the attack.

And Putin knows it… 

It’s not hyperbolic to say that we are currently closer to WW3 than we have ever been.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 3:40 pm

40 suspected ISIS members detained in Turkey

Information about the cells and training sites for terrorists detained today in Turkey was transmitted from Moscow.

Earlier it was reported that terrorists from Crocus were trained for two months for a terrorist attack in Istanbul .

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 4:48 pm

:flag_ph:BREAKING: The Philippines releases video of the Chinese Coast Guard attack on a Filipino supply vessel on March 23

2 Chinese Coast Guard vessels attacked the Filipino boat with very powerful water cannons, nearly killing its crew.

The attack took place in Filipino water
:flag_us:Join:point_right: @SGTnewsNetwork
:paperclip:  Twitter (http://twitter.com/SGTnewsNetwork)  :black_small_square: Truth Social (https://truthsocial.com/@SGTnewsNetwork)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:13 am

Notice:

The U.S. intends to use proxy forces to attack strategic oil transport networks for North Korea.
-----
-----
This is due to the upcoming expiration of a United Nations mandate on weapons development monitoring/ sanction implementation; and the U.S. inability to restrict oil flow into North Korea via economic blockade.

The U.S. fears a mobilized North Korea that is not isolated, and expects that Russia and others will refuse to sign the continuation of their U.N. monitoring program designed to restrict the North Korean economy.

A vote on the mandate was due already, but was postponed because of the orchestrated terror attack in Moscow.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:20 am

:flag_ua::flag_ru:NATO officers killed in missile attack in Ukraine

Today, Russian sources reported a massive Iskander strike on an underground Ukrainian command post near Chasov Yar. 

They claimed that among those killed or wounded were several NATO officers, including :flag_pl: Polish Brigadier General Adam Marczak.

The Polish media confirmed that Brigadier General Adam Marczak died but he apparently died unexpectedly of "unexplained natural causes"

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:26 am

:flag_ar: Argentine President Javier Milei plans to fire 70,000 government workers in the coming months. 
- Bloomberg

@Megatron_ron
------------------------

:flag_sn::flag_cp: Another slap in the face for the incompetent Macron

"It is time for France to leave Senegal."

- Mr. Bassirou Diomaye Faye, The new president of Senegal 

@Megatron_ron
-------------------------

️:flag_by: A Belarusian hooligan was posting provocative statements on social media, supporting the Tajik terrorists & praising them for killing Russians. His home was raided by the Belarusian security service. 

He appeared in a Belarus court today, with a bandage over his ear. Most likely, he also accidentally lost his ear during the arrest.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 10:27 am

There is now a terrorist organization targeting Chinese, the Balochistan Liberation Army. Yesterday, they attacked a Chinese convoy in Pakistan, resulting in the death of five Chinese engineers. This is not their first time. 

They are some locals in Balochistan Province, Pakistan, with the political goal of seeking Balochistan independence. This is actually a matter between them and the Pakistani government, and has nothing to do with China. However, since China has BRI projects in the local area, BLA has targeted Chinese projects and engineers, believing that doing so can prevent China from investing in the area and undermine the Pakistani government.

The BLA has India's support, and India has always set the goal of disassembling Pakistan. Before 1972, it incited the local people of East Pakistan to become independent, and they succeeded. Balochistan is the same story.  I suspect that BLA has also established contact with the United States in recent years, and it is clear that Americans will not overlook this organization that carried out terrorist attacks on China.

With the growth of China's economy and the increasing number of overseas interests, conflicts with certain local organizations are inevitable. In addition to forming China's Wagner for defense, I think it is also necessary for China to build a global-wide anti-terrorism force at the national level.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 11:22 am

A large military training ground in northern China is revealed to be an exact copy of the road system surrounding Taiwan's Presidential Palace

European lawmakers and officials have expressed concerns that the People's Republic of China may be planning an invasion of Taiwan.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 1:05 pm

:warning:BREAKING: Spanish police arrested an ISIS supporter in Barcelona today.

He was in touch with 4 other ISIS supporters that were recently arrested in Sweden
 @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

There is now a terrorist organization targeting Chinese, the Balochistan Liberation Army. Yesterday, they attacked a Chinese convoy in Pakistan, resulting in the death of five Chinese engineers. This is not their first time. 

They are some locals in Balochistan Province, Pakistan, with the political goal of seeking Balochistan independence. This is actually a matter between them and the Pakistani government, and has nothing to do with China. However, since China has BRI projects in the local area, BLA has targeted Chinese projects and engineers, believing that doing so can prevent China from investing in the area and undermine the Pakistani government.

The BLA has India's support, and India has always set the goal of disassembling Pakistan. Before 1972, it incited the local people of East Pakistan to become independent, and they succeeded. Balochistan is the same story.  I suspect that BLA has also established contact with the United States in recent years, and it is clear that Americans will not overlook this organization that carried out terrorist attacks on China.

With the growth of China's economy and the increasing number of overseas interests, conflicts with certain local organizations are inevitable. In addition to forming China's Wagner for defense, I think it is also necessary for China to build a global-wide anti-terrorism force at the national level.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:26 am

:flag_ec::flag_mx: Ecuadorian security forces attacked the Mexican embassy in the country's capital and arrested the country's former vice president, Jorge Glas, who was hiding there. Mexican diplomats were injured during the attack on the embassy.

Mexico then began the process of severing diplomatic relations with Ecuador.

As I already wrote after the attack on the Iranian consulate in Damascus, the Vienna Convention is now nothing more than an empty piece of paper.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 11:57 am

URGENT – Mexico: The transfer of former vice president of Ecuador Glas is already ongoing to the maximum security prison 'La Roca' in Guayaquil.  

The convicted former vice president has difficulty walking because he was beaten by law enforcement during his arrest.

:bangbang: The situation in Latin America between rivals is boiling: 

Argentina vs Venezuela 
Colombia vs Venezuela 
Venezuela vs Guayana 
NOT WITHOUT REASONS 
Tick tock • doomsday clock 

Keep always informed
Subscribe to @Intelsky 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:06 pm

🇭🇺Hungary won't participate in NATO's efforts to coordinate military supplies to Ukraine - FM Péter Szijjártó

@SGTnewsNetwork
---------------

:flag_fr:The French farmers are BACK building barricades in protest of the climate agenda.

SHARE - The media is not telling you the truth about the farmers protests
Follow @NoFarmersNoFoud
 BOOST    https://t.me/boost/NoFarmersNoFoud
http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:12 pm

The farmer protests are reaching Canada, particularly in Quebec, where protests are gaining momentum in recent days in the face of the crisis in the sector.

Justin Trudeau is putting a 23% carbon tax hike on farmers and it's killing their livelihoods.
Follow @NoFarmersNoFoud

https://t.me/boost/NoFarmersNoFoud
http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 3:32 pm

WWIII could start over Philippines dispute in South China Sea, China 'not respecting' treaties, expert says

https://www.foxnews.com/world/wwiii-could-start-philippines-dispute-south-china-sea-china-not-respecting-treaties-expert-says

Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/world/wwiii-could-start-philippines-dispute-south-china-sea-china-not-respecting-treaties-expert-says)
WWIII could start over Philippines dispute in South China Sea, China 'not respecting' treaties, expert says
China has increased provocations against the Philippines over territorial claims in the South China Sea.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 8:05 pm

https://youtu.be/5B_hZCvWY10?si=MqthKUDfacAB8ofZ

Israel HUMILIATED as Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon Down Ships, Ports, and IDF Drones
Yemen, Iraq, and Lebanon's resistance to Israel's war has reached a watershed moment in a rapid succession of strikes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 9:28 am

Brazil just days away from collapsing into a North Korea-style police state

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-14-brazil-collapsing-north-korea-style-police-state.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 4:42 pm

:zap::biohazard: WW3 INFO Alert: North Korea develops advanced bioweapons - Reports from the U.S. State Department suggest that North Korea has ramped up its germ warfare program, unveiling "poison pens" and sprays capable of dispersing smallpox and anthrax. 

The development raises concerns about the regime's growing arsenal beyond nuclear capabilities. 

Keep always informed  Subscribe to @Intelsky 💫

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:02 pm

BREAKING:  Israel officially launches attack on Iran.

https://x.com/bricsinfo/status/1781134195999363153?s=46
-----------------

BREAKING: Israel has launched attack on Iran, missiles hit site in Iran, ABC News reports
Follow @insiderpaper
-------------------------

World War III has started.
It had to be this way.

@ShadowofEzra
---------------------

Russia will wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:13 pm

FROM THIS MORNING:

:flag_lb::flag_il: Hezbollah targeted israel this morning.

:flag_il::flag_lb: | NEW: The number of wounded has increased to 18 – Kann

A car is also seen engulfed in flames in Arab al-Aramshe.
@Megatron_ron
---

BREAKING: :flag_gb:British Foreign Secretary says 'Israel informed us that it will respond by attасking Iranian territory, and we support it'
@Megatron_ron
-----

BREAKING: :flag_il::flag_ir: Striking Iran's Nuclear facilities 'on the table', says Ex-Mossad intelligence chief - Sky News

A former official at the Israeli spy agency says targeting nuclear facilities in Iran is among the options on the table as Israel decides how to respond to Saturday's attack.  

Meanwhile, Iran's president has warned that if Israel fires missiles at Iran at the same moment, Iran will retaliate with twice as many.
t.me/megatron_ron

BREAKING: :flag_um::flag_il: Biden says 'We may be drawn into a war in the Middle East if Iran escalates its attacks' - WSJ

"If Iran succeeds in significantly escalating its assault on Israel, the US could be drawn in." - he says.
@Megatron_ron
---------------

BREAKING:

:flag_il:Why did Israel commit the genocide in Gaza?

The answer :point_down:

Netanyahu unveils plans to construct settlements in Gaza, backed by a staggering investment of USD 5 billion.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------

:flag_il: 18 injured in a Hezbollah drone attack today in Arab Al-Aramshe, most of whom soldiers.  

Israeli media says that the soldiers who were present in the building targeted by Hezbollah in Arab Al-Aramshe belong to the 6th Reserve Brigade, "Kiryati".  

They also wonder How does Hezbollah know of the presence of army soldiers inside a civilian building in the heart of Arab Al-Aramshe.
t.me/megatron_ron
--------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_um::flag_gb: Yesterday U.S.'  only 155mm shell factory went up in flames, and today in UK the same thing happened 

A fire has broken out at a military plant in the US city of Scranton, Pennsylvania, that has been producing ammunition, including artillery and mortar shells for supply to Ukraine.

Today, Massive blast rocks Welsh factory of the biggest defense contractor of the UK, at the moment there is no other information about the explosion.  

The factory supplies military equipment to both Ukraine and Israel.

It seems that Russia and Iran are not sleeping as many think.
------

:flag_ir:An Iranian military official: 

"We now have a full understanding of Israel's defences. Our tactics will be different when we strike Israel again. 

The Fattah 1-2 hypersonic missiles were developed several years ago and are not the latest ones we have."

*That is why Israel now wants to attack Iran at any cost.  It wants to gather information about Iran's air defenses.
------

:flag_um::flag_ua: US Senate Speaker Mike Johnson, one of the most bribed politicians in the US by AIPAC, suddenly changed his opinion 180 degrees:

"I think providing lethal aid to Ukraine right now is critically important. I think Vladimir Putin will continue marching through Europe. 

I would rather send bullets to Ukraine, than American boys. This is not a game, not a joke!"

Another proof that the USA does not have two different political parties and they all follow the orders of AIPAC and the deep state.
-------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_ru::flag_de:Two Russian spies arrested in Germany, at the same time as explosions at ammunition factories in the USA and UK - Spiegel reports 

Police in Bayreuth arrested two men they believe were spying on bases the U.S uses to train Ukrainian soldiers.

They’re also accused of planning to carry out arson and explosive attacks on military infrastructure, arms factories, and industrial sites within Germany.

This is definitely coordinated sabotage.
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:16 pm

BREAKING: :flag_ir:IRAN OFFICIAL STATEMENT 

Iranian FM:

"Since it was decided to give a necessary response to this regime within the framework of international law and legitimate defense, we have informed America and clearly said that the decision in Iran to respond to this regime is final.

Messages were exchanged between us [Iran and America] before the operation and after the operation.

At 2:30 am on Sunday morning, we sent another message to America through diplomatic channels and tried to tell America clearly that we are not looking for the development of tension in the region, what can lead to the development of tension is the behavior of the Zionist regime.

Before the operation, we also told America that we will not target American bases and interests in the region, but when we give an answer to the Israeli regime, America wants to take an action to support this regime.

The exchange of messages, especially through the Swiss channel as the guardian of America's interests and official diplomatic channels, was done with the aim of creating a correct understanding of Iran's action and with the aim of preventing the spread of tension and crisis in the region, between us and America."
@Megatron_ron
------------------
BREAKING: :flag_ir::flag_il: 'If Israel continues threatening Iran, we will consider building atomic weapons' 

– IRGC Commander in charge of the Protection of Nuclear Sites
-----

BREAKING:
Argentine President Javier Milei submits a request to NATO to become a global partner of the military alliance.
---------------------

BREAKING:  Russia calls for sanctions against Israel at a UN session
--------

BREAKING: :flag_ir: There have been recent explosions near Isfahan and Natanz cities in Central Iran, where significant facilities for the Iranian Nuclear Program are located.
@Megatron_ron
-------
BREAKING: Intense warplane activity across parts of Iraq. In addition to Iran, explosions can also be heard in Iraq and Syria  9:15PM EDT
-----

BREAKING: :flag_il::flag_ir: Iranian media are now reporting that Israel is responsible for the airstrikes in Syria and Iraq.  Israel probably hit Iran tonight, where explosions can be heard.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 pm

Dutch PM offers buying Patriot systems for Ukraine from reluctant countries
@SGTnewsNetwork

(ME: FOOLISH MAN)
----------------------------------
POSTED APRIL 14
GLOBAL MARTIAL LAW STARTS ON APRIL 27, 2024 WHERE ALL OVER THE WORLD THERE WILL ONLY BE MILITARY ON THE STREETS THERE WILL BE NOTHING ELSE TO ARREST PEDOPHILES

https://t.me/PATRIOT_DEBS
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 pm

Ukrainian agricultural land has been sold to oligarchs and the West

A Western think tank publishes (https://www.oaklandinstitute.org/sites/oaklandinstitute.org/files/takeover-ukraine-agricultural-land.pdf) interesting analytical materials: in February of this year, the American Oakland University released a report dedicated to the state of agricultural land in Ukraine. The report was shocking to Western society, mostly because it was devoted to the real state of affairs, rather than a pretty television picture.

According to the report, about 4.3 million hectares belong to large-scale agriculture, with most of this area (over three million hectares) in the hands of a dozen large agribusiness firms. Most of these firms are registered abroad – in tax havens such as Cyprus or Luxembourg, as well as in the USA, the Netherlands, and Saudi Arabia.

In addition to these large landowners, the state owns another seven million hectares, however, it turned out that about five million had been very quietly and neatly "stolen" over the past decades.

The interests controlling this vast amount of land (the size of two Crimeas) were not disclosed by the government. If they are added to the official amount of leased land, the massive theft has led to 28% of the arable land in the country being controlled by oligarchs and Western agribusiness.

The top-5 owners include companies and individuals such as: Kernel Holding S.A. (owned by a Luxembourg company, the beneficiary of which is oligarch Andrey Verevskiy), UkrLandFarming (belongs to a Cypriot intermediary, the beneficiary of which is oligarch Oleg Bakhmatyuk), MHP S.E. (also Cyprus), PIF Saudi (Saudi Arabia’s Sovereign Fund), TNA Corporate Solutions (USA), and so on.

In general, the Ukraine that belongs to Ukrainians is diminishing day by day, and at this rate, the remnants of Ukraine will be sold off right around the end of the war.

Follow us on Telegram (http://t.me/multipolarmarket)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:28 pm

WW3 INFO – China Building New Outpost on US Doorstep, Leaked Documents Reveal

Chinese investment in critical infrastructure including ports, airports and water systems are turning Antigua—once considered part of America's "backyard"—into China's front yard, critics say.

"We are aware that China may use its commercial and diplomatic presence for military purposes. In Asia, Africa and the Middle East, China has already abused commercial agreements at host-country ports for military aims; our concern is they may do the same in this region," a spokesperson for the Florida-based Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) told Newsweek

(https://www.newsweek.com/2024/05/03/china-caribbean-united-states-antigua-belt-road-diplomacy-debt-chinese-xi-jinping-rivalry-1891668.html). 

Meanwhile, keep updated
Subscribe to @WW3INFO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 pm

:flag_um::flag_iq: THE PREVIOUS NIGHT, THE US STRUCK IRAQ 

Reports now indicate that the U.S.  airstrike struck the headquarters of the armored units of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Babylon.  

The jets took off from a base in Jordan and entered Iraq through Jordanian airspace.  

This is a direct declaration of war from Jordan on Iraq.
@Megatron_ron
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 7:48 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

:red_circle:Five rockets fired from Iraq towards U.S. military base in Syria:red_circle:
By Reuters
April 21, 2024, 5:12 PM

MOSUL, Iraq, April 21 (Reuters) - At least five rockets were launched from Iraq's town of Zummar towards a U.S. military base in northeastern Syria on Sunday, two Iraqi security sources told Reuters.
The attack against U.S. forces is the first since early February when Iranian-backed groups in Iraq stopped their attacks against U.S. troops.
The attack comes one day after Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani returned from a visit to the United States and met with President Joe Biden at the White House.

https://www.reuters.com/world/five-rockets-fired-iraq-towards-us-military-base-syria-security-sources-say-2024-04-21/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR 3   WORLD WAR 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR 3
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next