Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

All Things CHINA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Kevin R Hogan
@KRHogan_NTD
3h

The
@StateDept
said #China is advancing a “Might Makes Right” campaign in the #SouthChinaSea. An official said #Beijing wants the region under its dominion and wants to replace international law with rule by threats and coercion.
Watch for expert analysis

Video https://twitter.com/KRHogan_NTD/status/1283541822523015177

"If wars can be started by lies, peace can be started by truth." —Julian Assange
                              Have you thanked your angel today?
                A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience

Last edited by researcher on Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pinned)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 9:44 pm

Look for a new cold war to develop between the USA and China. Remember the cold war with Soviet Russia? Remember the old iron curtain days? Maybe we' could call this one the bamboo curtain.

American industry, those greedy money grubbing bastards that moved into China for cheap labor and more profit, better get their collective asses moved back home - and fast. That goes for any other countries industries that did the same. I'd support a total and complete worldwide lock down of anything Chinese for as long as it takes. Let the Chi-coms go down - don't send aid, sanction any nations not on board.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

They aren't people.
They are monsters from the pit of hell.
Demons in human skin-bags.
Treat them as such.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2020 10:05 pm

That reminds me, but I don't know why..UK is onboard with bypassing Huawai(not spelled right and I'm getting too tired)  for 5G

and after yesterday's stance on Hong Kong,  Admin has said today, US is open for all HK refugees.

"If wars can be started by lies, peace can be started by truth." —Julian Assange
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 12:04 am

Dove wrote:
That reminds me, but I don't know why..UK is onboard with bypassing Huawai(not spelled right and I'm getting too tired)  for 5G

and after yesterday's stance on Hong Kong,  Admin has said today, US is open for all HK refugees.

To say that China is pissed about Huawei is an understatement. This knocks out their big 'eye in the sky spy' plans. CCP is left sucking on some nasty butt-hole.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1309295/china-news-huawei-5g-uk-oliver-dowden-announcement-boris-johnson-latest

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/uk-bans-huawei-5g-networks-12931892

US is open for all HK refugees.

Sarcasm OFF  ON

But, but . . . can't be. We only let Muslim jihads in. Musta been a typo.

Sarcasm OFF  ON

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 6:21 pm

2020_07_16 Fox News with Secretary Pompeo on China

11 minutes of everything to like about Secretary Pompeo. I'm glad that we have him. On China Mr. Pompeo seems to pretty much agree with mine and Doves postings above. He does speak on other topics too besides just the China problem. They’re worth hearing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V90MOBlWGkU

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Well, anyone wondering what's been happening between the USA and China over this past week? I've been tracking all things China as closely as possible but Lisa Havens just put it all in a nutshell for us. Her short 7 minute video below from today is a must watch for the curious. WWIII you say? Don't be surprised. I believe as many like myself do that WWIII started quite a while back. It just hasn't gone kinetic and gotten HOT yet. I hope it doesn't come down to that - BUT, well you know - the military industrial complex needs a shooting war to keep the munitions and weapons factories going. Now that we are exiting the middle east the money has to be kept flowing.

Not that China doesn't deserve everything they have coming. They've certainly earned it. So have the treasonous bastards right here at home in the USA who are just as culpable as China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsGilk6cdp8

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 4:33 pm

We have alot of posts between this thread and China, but this one is the least specific to an occurrence.

(seems to me I've heard "We have it ALL" in the wind)

CCP Leak Confirms Pfizer, AstraZeneca Employed 123 Communist Party Members

https://nationalfile.com/chinese-virus-chinese-vaccine-ccp-leak-confirms-pfizer-astrazeneca-employed-123-communist-party-members/

A leaked list of 1.95 million Chinese Communist Party members, containing apparently thousands of names of individuals living in the West and employed in government or top corporations, includes 123 names of individuals who work for pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and AstraZeneca. Both companies are currently engaged in the ongoing COVID-19 vaccination effort.

Additionally, a newly unearthed memo now implicates Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) in Biden’s connections to China. The memo lists Harris as one of the “key contacts” for the Biden family business’s “Phase One Domestic Contacts/Project.”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 5:29 pm

Ya know, I've been considering a dedicated China, China, China topic for a while and pinning it up top. I'd completely forgotten about this thread. Since we are in a cold war with China already and it looks like it could go hot any time I think I'll just pin this one since it already has legs.

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 8:36 pm

See the SkyNews link at the very bottom to see what this is all about.

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1338069783753834496

All Things CHINA Codemo11

https://twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/1338028015649841152

All Things CHINA Sky_ne10

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215946537001

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 11:00 am

Multiple China threads are going on. This is a hot subject. I'm posting links in this newly minted "Everything China" topic. Will y'all please do the same on China stuff and also post here so we can find it all again easily.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26280-2020_12_10-steve-quayle-doug-hagmann-the-dragon-is-here-hr

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26304-steve-quayle-on-hagman-battle-going-on-in-states-hal-turner-praised-more#79883

They aren't people.
Treat them as such.
Back to top Go down
spring2
Super Elite
spring2

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: TONIGHT'S HAL TURNER SHOW: MORE THAN TWENTY UNITED STATES GOVERNORS found on member list of China Communist Party Computers   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 4:54 pm

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/

TONIGHT'S HAL TURNER SHOW: MORE THAN TWENTY UNITED STATES GOVERNORS found on member list of China Communist Party Computers after HACK! 1.95 Million Member names and addresses revealed
On tonight's Hal Turner Show, I WILL REVEAL THE NAMES OF MORE THAN U.S. STATE GOVERNORS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE CHINA COMMUNIST PARTY!

Tune-in tonight beginning at 9:00 PM eastern Time.  

The radio show airs from 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US time on WBCQ, WRMI and KYAH radio, and can also be heard live on the net using the LISTEN ONLINE links in the menu bar above.  Those links go active about one hour before the show begins, and stream commercial-free music until the show starts.

To listen on WBCQ, tune your shortwave to either 7.490   or 6.160

To listen via WRMI, tune to 5.950 Shortwave
Back to top Go down
spring2
Super Elite
spring2

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Chang: U.S. should shutter Chinese consulates   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 5:46 pm

https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/gordon-chang-u-s-shutter-chinese-consulates/

Gordon Chang: U.S. should shutter Chinese consulates

'It is in America's interest to get its companies out of that country'

All Things CHINA RunruhBy Bob Unruh
Published December 14, 2020 at 5:35pm

All Things CHINA Globe-world-earth-planet-china-hemisphere-far-east-global-warming-climate-change-pixabay
Amid the revelations of espionage by the communist regime, a China expert is urging the federal government to shut down Beijing's consulates in the United States.
"China's influence, intelligence and infiltration attempts are overwhelming America. Given the emergency, Washington should immediately close down all of China's bases of operation in the U.S., including its four remaining consulates," wrote Gordon Chang, author of "The Coming Collapse of China" and a senior fellow at the Gatestone Institute.
Chang said it is also in America's interest to get its companies out of China, "for moral as well as other reasons."
TRENDING: Watch military crowd erupt with love when Trump walks onto field at Army-Navy game
He cited the scandal involving the relationship between U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., and suspected Chinese spy Christine Fang.
"China has hundreds — perhaps thousands — of agents in the U.S. identifying, grooming, supporting, influencing, compromising, and corrupting Americans in politics and other fields of importance to it," Chang said.
Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., told Fox News on Dec. 11 that there are "hundreds of thousands of people that act like spies that are coordinated by China."
Chang said Fang may have "honey-trapped" Swalwell, an allegation on which the Democrat has declined to comment.
He said each of China's estimated 370,000 students in American colleges and universities is a "potential agent because all are under a legal compulsion to commit espionage against the United States."
Chang said China is using its nationals to gather intel and its diplomatic facilities to process the information.
Last July, the State Department ordered China's consulate in Houston closed, because it was known to be a "hub of spying."
And James Olson, a former CIA counterintelligence chief, estimates that China, "conservatively," had more than 100 intel officers operating in New York.
FBI Director Christopher Wray said in July that China's agents are overwhelming U.S. law enforcement.
Dan Hoffman, a former CIA station chief, told Fox News' Harris Faulkner last Thursday that "China is flooding the zone," Chang noted.
The solution, he believes, is to cut off China's ability to embed spies.
"This means closing Beijing's four remaining consulates — Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco — and substantially reducing the staff of the embassy. The embassy, in reality, needs only the ambassador, immediate family, and personal staff, not the hundreds currently assigned there," he said.
It's possible that China then would move its spies to banks or other businesses, but "that will take time and, in any event, Washington can order the closure of non-diplomatic outposts as well," Chang said.
If there's retaliation and China closes U.S. consulates?
"The U.S. should nonetheless act to show Beijing that it is absolutely determined to defend itself. Nothing says 'political will' more than being willing to take a big hit," he said.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2020 6:54 pm

[size=15]@Breaking911

[/size]
BREAKING: Trump administration to declassify unconfirmed intel that China offered bounties for attacks on US forces in Afghanistan - AXIOS

----------------------
comments: So between that and Covid or the China flu, why is that not being seen as an act of aggression or war??
------------------
(that is some strange wording in the AXIOS 'quote') (Sometimes such things are a tip-something to look and listen for..)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Last post here:  December 30th.  If it was a year ago, I think I'd believe it.

Is this what Jesus meant by the days will be shortened?

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
1h
All Things CHINA MWq1iE5L?format=png&name=origUS government account

What happens when China takes over a UN agency? Let's talk about the
@WHO
and the catastrophic failure of that agency to deal with #COVID19, just as they failed to deal with SARS. #ChinaLiedMillionsDied

All Things CHINA ErdURNyXIAU5Ed-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Things CHINA Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Things CHINA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: