Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Things CHINA

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

All Things CHINA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 1:38 pm

So far much of this is internet rumor, but everyone is speculating on it. Clif High is even posting about it on his telegram. So far no "official" news on mainstream media that I've found though. Since MSM isn't gushing about it non-stop 24/7 that gives it a slight measure of possible probability though.

I've been trying to keep up since day one on this. It's being reported that Xi has been jailed by the CCP. Rumor only so far - can't be  confirmed yet. Speculation I've seen is IF Xi was jailed by the CCP then he maybe, just maybe, may not the really bad guy we've believed him to be. Internet speculation only, so you can take that to the salt mine toilets for what it's worth.

Speculation I read is Xi wasn't moving fast enough for the mother-WEFers and and old Klaus is in a big hurry for Chynah to "get things rolling".

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 1:49 pm

Hmmmm . . . . 4 minutes - watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT97Pp4jzdg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 2:13 pm

(I had trouble with the post showing up at all...which is reason for color. )

The Q report of the Plan has been that Putin, Xi and Trump have been working together right along to break the Cabal.

Most nations are no more willing to come under WEF/NATO/CABAL control than we the people are.
The EU rulers don't yet seem to see things as we do.

The CCP is the Chinese Communist Party-the equivalent of our cia with mossad, 5 eyes partnerships. The CCP is the rogue government (complete with banks and military) inside China, just as we have.

This is why we are seeing new alliances between nations every week. Many we would never have suspected would happen.

I expect it's safe to say no country in these new alliances is willing to do ultimate damage to themselves in the process, however. It isn't cut and dried, considering the military might and assassins squads, e3tc of  our mutual enemies.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:36 pm

From German news Tas - article can be read in English or German. Just select your preferred language when the link opens. Short synopsis below.

https://taz.de/Saeuberungswelle-in-Chinas-KP/!5883490/

Synopsis wrote:
It was the exact opposite of a coup:

“High-ranking cadres are sentenced to severe punishment for corruption. A warning to political opponents, a few weeks before the party congress.

The biggest wave of purges within China's power apparatus in recent years came to a spectacular end on Friday: Sun Lijun, former Deputy Minister of Public Security, was sentenced to death, with the sentence suspended for two years and then commuted to life imprisonment target.”

…Sun is accused of having formed an opposition “clique” as the leading head, which has positioned itself against state & party leader Xi Jinping. Former Minister of Justice Fu Zhenghua, who was also sentenced to life imprisonment for corruption on Thursday, is said to have belonged to the political clique.

…the police chiefs of Shanghai, Chongqing and Shanxi, who were sentenced to long prison terms this week…six leading cadres from the Chinese security apparatus were hit”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:37 pm

I was about to hit post on this one too-

>MILITARY COUP IN CHINA
HAS BEGUN
( This WILL be a double COUP)

Last year and twice this year I dropped WIRES here in Q The Storm Rider Official Page...
I had stated a MAJOR War/ infighting was taking place inside the Chinese military and CCP REGIMEN and a Full coup would start.

_ Just days after PUTIN and President XI met and discussed Renaming the CCP after the coming Planned take down of the Communist regime..... The DEEP STATE CCP made their move against the White Hat's in their country and pulled a military Coup of their own, sending thousands of soldiers into Beijing with military Units and hundreds of Armed military assault vehicles that lined the highways up to 50 miles long ( 80 Km long) and arresting President XI and his top officials. 

The Deep States CABAL ROTHSCHILDs /Rockefellers in China along with CCP MIL. and black society Dragon families that run the world Adrenochrome Industry along with human trafficking and weapons trade, all decided it was time to try and take over the BRICS MONETARY RESERVE OPERATIONS and Arrest XI and start their campaign to stop the current WHITE HATS Military coup taking place.....>>>>>><
> A DOUBLE COUP<

I had mentioned last month in my report the White Hat's ALLIANCE in China had Mil Ops that was Militarizing the Chinese Students through Universities, and these Students woulb be a large part in the Military planned coup my the ALLIANCE.... In the Weeks to come and months, the FIGHT to free the Chinese People from the Communist regime that has Ruled, killed Hundred of millions of their own people is now coming into a CIVIL WAR for FREEDOM ....

As the Biden crime family and their many dealings with CCP (Hunter Biden’s involvement with a Chinese investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST (BHR) and several other illegal investment's into Asian money laundering rings) begins to get EXPOSED and the REPUBLICAN U.S. house Committee have all the evidence on but await the 2022 ELECTIONs to take back the house and EXPOSE Biden. Russia gate, fauci , bring real light into congress on Hunter laptop and EXPOSURE OF BIG TECH in conspiring a military coup with democratic leaders and [DS] military and UN powers
... The EXPOSURE OF MILITARY COUPS began...
[ DURHAM] ]. DURHAM. [ 
WILL CONNECT ALL.
>TRUMP WILL CONNECT ALL

In the END.... MILITARY IS THE ONLY 

World coups happening and continuing leading to a DOUBLE  COUP (ALLIANCE LEADING THE SECOND COUPS)

INSIDE THE STORM
THE BLACK SWAN _EVENT(s}

Follow Q The Storm Rider
_____
>}CABLES : President XI and his family had not returned home since his meeting with Putin days back. Chinese sources confirm the current XI in house arrest is a DOUBLE.

( With the power of technology, and CIA advanced mask creations that can not be detected, even in up close communications with agents wearing face masks... These features of mask have become a norm for ELITES to use ( DOUBLES)/// as MI6 sources reveal even the Queen had been dead over ten years ( I suspect three years) and her DOUBLE wore these MASK.
>PUTIN
>TRUMP
are just a  few That have many DOUBLES... ( Have you ever noticed TRUMP is SUPER CHUBBY and a bit shorter in some photos and other EVENTS tall and stocky and fit)///
_________
King CHARLES Is expected to hold the crown for only three years before his PLANNED Imminent departure ( mil. ALLIANCE planned) and the power will go to PRINCE DIANAS SON WILLIAM :wink:
> This is all in the cards....
________

BLACK SWAN EVENT

Dominos

Join @WhiteHatsQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:59 pm

More in this post about what has happened in the past few weeks right up to this point.

It speaks of the event.  And Black Swan.  

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t28131p300-the-new-big-go-time#119909

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 6:21 pm

In light of the above post(s) you may find some of what Benjamin Fullford had to say in last Monday’s Sept. 19 post. As always with BF – DISCERN! I read him weekly and he’s a tad too WOO WOO sometimes for me, but he’s been right an awful lot lately too. I used to POO-POO all his Khazarian Mafia stuff and doubles stuff a while back . . . not so much anymore.

Still though, I read Fulford with a jaundiced eye and a shaker of salt.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2022/09/benjamin-fulford-september-19th-2022-china-spurns-fake-pope-while-russian-demands-abolition-of-federal-reserve-board/

Synopsis - More At Link wrote:
The Chinese of course, know the people behind the pope are just trying to buy time so they could continue attempts to stay in power by killing 90% of the world’s population. That is why Xi Jinping refused to meet the pope.

They also have a very justified fear the KM would just use the meeting to kill Xi just like they killed North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and the Queen.

OK, now let us look at why MI6 is sure the Queen was murdered. The head of MI6 notes her death came just a few days after his private secretary was murdered. “Someone very close to The Queen at the same time reported to us Her Majesty was perfectly well apart from old age problems.” The murder of the Queen came just after the alliance installed Liz Truss as Prime Minister instead of the KM World Economic Forum designated puppet Rishi Sunak, he noted. “The Queen did not die by way of natural causes. I know this because she would have told me beforehand,” he added.

The KM leadership is a “bunch of creeps who now have every MI6 and SAS officer around the world down their backs on a shoot to kill on my orders,” promises the head of British intelligence.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 12:12 pm

What is this?   All Things CHINA - Page 2 1f62e  

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2282  VIDEO of a huge display of Chinese military might. 

In response to Twitter spreading rumor abt coup in China, Xi Jinping announced “Operation to Liberate Occupied North America” to begin immediately!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 9:22 pm

https://t.me/EoR3news/2837

https://www.frontpagemag.com/154-scientists-at-los-alamos-nuke-lab-defected-to-china/

154 Scientists at Los Alamos Nuke Lab Defected to China | Frontpage Mag
"Zhao Yusheng held a top-secret Q clearance and led a defense project developing bombs that can penetrate deep underground."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 8:23 am

The Chinese theater in the Shadow War is perhaps the most difficult to parse. However, if you do some digging, some VERY interesting data points emerge:
Read from a “China Bad” angle, this stuff isn’t surprising on its surface.
Read from a “Xi has been at war with CCP/Deep State operatives in his own government since 2013” angle … things get quite interesting.

1) Xi created a Politburo Standing Committee, wherein formerly independent heads of State now report to him on economic issues.

.2) This is one of eight “small groups” that Xi now chairs personally, including the National Security Commission, reversing decades of institutionalized rule and giving the appearance of autocratic rule.

[ltr]3) Xi transferred the responsibilities of “internal security” to himself, meaning he heads his own equivalent of the Secret Service.
Now … why would he feel the CCP’s internal security apparatus was unsuitable to guarantee his safety or that of his loyalists?Aug 06, [/ltr]

4) Xi’s most direct hold is over the central command structure of the Peoples Liberation Army.
As Tai Ming Cheung has observed, “No other Chinese Communist Party leader, not even Mao Zedong, has controlled the military to the same extent as Xi does today. Mao had to share power with powerful revolutionary-era marshals.”
Source: University of California San Diego, October 2017
Xi wants power so insulated … he doesn’t even trust the equivalent of Chinese Combatant Commanders.

5) For the first time ever, Xi has created a commander-in-chief position in the PLA Joint Battle Command. This designation is typically split among Generals.

6) The Peoples Armed Police, who ostensibly guard internal security, which used to report to the CCP Central Military Commission and the State Council now report to Xi personally.
Hmm. Lots of CCP councils and command structures seem to have been dissolved/silo’s with Xi in office.
CONTD

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 8:27 am

7) Combining the two points above in practical terms, Xi has sole authority over both the Peoples Liberation Army AND the Paramilitary Police. For the first time.
Cool Xi’s time from 2013-17 was spent waving a highly public war against CCP corruption: as such, he officially punished 1.4 million party members, including more than 100 generals and admirals.
His stated goal was to “restore public respect for the Party. It was a matter of “survival or extinction.”

9) Xi later expanded the Discipline Commission to seek out corruption and levy punishment against local and government-adjacent officials, including doctors, professors and executives.
10) Get a load of this take from the Journal of Democracy: “Hu let senior CCP figures govern their own policy domains and build their own patronage networks. Xi Jinping has been systematically demolishing the organizational bases for patronage networks controlled by others.”
Xi no like legacy corruption?

11) Early on in his rule, Xi’s administration removed six party leaders for alleged coup attempts, including security head and Politburo Standing Committee members Zhou Yongkang, Bo Xilai, top Hu aide Ling Jihua and generals Xu Caihou, Guo Boxiong, and Sun Zhengcai.
12) The recruitment of new party members now includes much stricture loyalty parameters and official pledges/oaths to “The Peoples China.”
Source: China Media Project, 29 November 2015

13) Whereas local councils have historically appointed judges, Xi transferred that responsibility, again, to internal affairs, meaning he and his loyalists have installed all Chinese judges since 2013.
14) Under former President Hu, “collective leadership was “a system with a division of responsibilities among individual leaders in an effort to prevent arbitrary decision-making by a single top leader.”
Source: Cheng Li, Chinese Politics in the Xi Jinping Era, 13

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 8:31 am

Regarding that last point, many Americans might go, big deal? Isn’t that a good thing?
Well, that all depends on who these collectivists are, and if you do even cursory research into Chinese bloodlines, you’ll find that the same families have occupied these positions for literal centuries.
Before Xi, China was more of a mafia State, with royal families ruling their own regions and sectors of the economy.
“Policy coordination was poor and corruption was rampant.”

[ltr]15) No, check out this utterly damning passage from the Journal of Democracy (no fans of Xi.)
“The most conspicuous failure of the Hu era was the massive corruption that this decentralized system allowed high-ranking politicians and military officers to get away with. Official corruption angered the public, which enthusiastically welcomed Xi’s determination to end the dishonest dealings of both “tigers” and “flies.”
They go on to suggest that, essentially, he went in on the oligarchy too hard
[/ltr]

[ltr]If you’ve followed any of my writing on Russia, you’ll know that it partly details Putins war on the corrupt Russian oligarchy that took shape following the dissolution of Soviet rule in the early 90s.
Putin saw that communism had been replaced by unchecked corruption. Russia was being ruled by magnates, Soviet business royals and elites, not nationalist leaders.
Beginning to see the connection between Putin and Xi?
burningbright.substack.com/p/r

I would suggest you then pass this “war on oligarchs” through an American filter, and consider the adversarial relationship between Donald Trump and folks such as, oh I don’t know … the Clintons, Bushes, McCains, Biden’s, Romneys, Pelosi’s, Gates’, etc.
Formerly “opposed” American elite political and business magnates suddenly unified in opposition to an outsider publicly campaigning against institutionalized and legacy corruption.
Are Russia, China and the US all watching the same movie?
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 8:33 am

Now, let’s be fair and offer the opposing view, which could very well hold water. Again, by the Journal of Democracy:
"an even greater risk to China, and to the world, is the poor decision making that may result from the excessive concentration of power in Beijing. Xi is unfettered domestically; he has grasped all the levers of power and surrounded himself with sycophants. Local officials who drag their feet in implementing policy must now face the Discipline Commission.”
Sound familiar?

What did Donald Trump do when assuming power in the early days of 2017? What about Putin?
Purge and smoke out malcontents? Appoint loyalists? Restructure Executive priorities, with a focus on Military Chain of Command? Replace internal security with Military loyalists? Take a direct hand in installing county/regional judges? Engage directly with national media apparatus to declare unabashed and open war on institutionalized corruption at the highest levels of government?
But I digress …

I’ll wrap this up. It went a bit longer than I intended, and, truth be told, I don’t have the answers for you regarding Xi’s loyalties. All I know is that there is more going on in China than meets the eye.
Let’s let the Journal of Democracy (a Globalist rag) offer our closing:
“The risks posed by Xi’s over-concentrated power are not confined within China’s borders, but extend to the world beyond.”
Can’t say I disagree there. Thing is … whose “world” are they talking about?
/end

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 7:34 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

China has spy base in Cuba from since 2019; US blacklists 2 Chinese entities in Uighur abuse
0:00 Highlights

0:36 China has spy base in Cuba from at least 2019, US confirms

2:32 US blacklists two Chinese entities for alleged role in Uighur abuse

3:46 China's one-child birth rate drops to 0.5: Will this be China’s ‘last generation’?

5:48 Farm animals and crops dying under scorching and extreme weather conditions in China
8 MINS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 7:36 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

China Is ‘All Over the Caribbean’: Ret. Col. John Mills
The Biden administration has been flip-flopping on whether or not it’s aware of the existence of a Chinese Spy station in Cuba.
NTD spoke with Colonel John Mills, homeland security expert and member of the national security council, who said China’s been in Cuba a long time.
We knew that.
WATCH: https://www.ntd.com/china-is-all-over-the-caribbean-ret-col-john-mills_925380.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 7:37 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

REPORTER: "Can you explain why you didn't confirm [the Chinese spy base in Cuba] when it was reported last week? You said it was inaccurate.."

KIRBY: "We were as forthcoming as we should have been at the time..."

------
CHINESE TROOPS COMING TO AMERICA’S DOORSTEP: Communist China Working to Establish Military Training Facility in Cuba – Just 90 Miles South of Florida

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/chinese-troops-coming-americas-doorstep-communist-china-working/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=chinese-troops-coming-americas-doorstep-communist-china-working

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 7:38 pm

Ben Harnwell: If it’s ok for the US (via NATO) to put missiles on the Russian border, why can’t China put missiles in Cuba?!
What would the US do — with Chinese nuclear missiles 90 miles off the coast of Florida — if China then invades Taiwan? Absolutely nothing.
In asserting Ukraine’s right to join whatever military alliance it wants to — “spheres of influence” be damned — Resident Biden has blundered into checkmate, and Taiwan will pay the price.
vid https://www.wsj.com/articles/beijing-plans-a-new-training-facility-in-cuba-raising-prospect-of-chinese-troops-on-americas-doorstep-e17fd5d1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2023 4:27 pm

New Bill to Block China from Buying US Farmland

AND recent movement in Indo-Pacific

vid
https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-bill-to-block-china-from-buying-us-farmland_5328483.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Things CHINA   All Things CHINA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Things CHINA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2