Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Big GO TIME

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 1:31 pm

The Assassination of Jovenel Moise the President of Haiti was silenced for working with NSA and giving information to U.S. MILITARY INTEL and direct Evidence on The Clinton foundation and all the gold stolen from Haiti through the Clintons and CIA... 

President Moise had all the evidence on the Submarines the Clintons and Epstein had on the island to transfer hundreds of thousands of children trafficked across the world. 
Moise had given collected/evidence the past four years on mother Teresa human trafficking networks in collision with The Clinton foundation/FBi and 90 Billion dollar payment to the VATICAN who headed the operation. 

In the evidence/files/servers given to Trump/NSA>> the CIA had used weather modification and TECTONIC WEAPONS to cause earthquakes and Floods to cover up the story of 800,000  Missing children.

The sealed indictments touches on all these facts. And All evidence and testimony are recorded.
Unfortunately the Deep State CABAL of the WORLD are running lowest on Adrenochrome in the world wide market ... Sources believe the upheaval in Haiti is the same deep state play book..
>> send in the UN [DS]
Take over the country
The Children...

//Things are getting heavy my friends... winter on :fire:
Many countries [DS] ARE MAKING THEIR MOVES.. Desperate moves to stay Alive..

Keep the FAITH...

NCSWIC

Here FOLLOW DeltaForceQ (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 3:43 pm

You will know the Fake Allen invasion uses clouds.  Project blue beam depends on this..
First [DS] in many countries start to declassify UFO documents / then[MSM[ Plaster's the story (like now).. _EVENTually lights in the clouds in unknown countries and HUGE UFO crafts seen behind the CLOUDS.. Then LOUD sounds... EXPLOSIONS...
5G using super Sonic sounds that connect to your ear drum frequency.. Which simulates( Alien) telepathy .. 
Then Earthquakes., Storms made/ produced by the GeoEgineering patents the government has had since 1892
_after the the Earthquakes New {fake} archeology will be found that will connect the ALIENS behind the CLOUDS.. your phone will transmit fake Alien stories and sounds. Pictures.. Videos........ After all this crap is done DEEP STATE CABAL will have tried very hard to install a new religion.... Bring in the real Antichrist End Agenda/ connected to future sacrifices/ world control.. Mass extermination.... And blah blah blah.....>>>>> Most likely this project Blue Beam will be BETA tested in many Virtually unknown countries that are owned and bought by the ROTHSCHILDS/ROCKEFELLERS/=KAZARIAN MAFIA= {BIBLICAL dark blood lines}

Why would someone create a fake Allen invasion???
Because the CABAL/DEEP STATES  last chance to hold on to POWER.... They are being EXPOSED world wide the past years........ From VATICAN to pedophilia. 
To HUMAN Trafficking>. Cult satanic orders to sacrifices.. 
World CURRUPTION stemming to ROTHSCHILDs.. World BANKS cia.. Rockefellers.. and 3000 of the most elite families that control EU.. NATO..CCP. Corruption in all united States to most officials to government levels to local States and cities...

This Project Blue Beam was always in the cards for [DS] last resort..........

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FAKE ALIEN INVASION USING>>> CLOUDS

And a quiet benevolent real [CONTACT] incoming

The first fake contact ( project blue beam was always meant to disrupt the second [CONTACT]

>>. 
MASS CONFUSION
LATER...>>>>. Clarity later<<

*If your not aware already.. They have already started project blue beam.. In ROTHSCHILDs bought countries.. Think south Russian border countries//

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)  https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 5:56 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2274

>As Putin/RUSSIA begins mobilization of over a Quarter of a million troops ( 300,000 to be specific)///
_NATO begins moving military flights and silent preparations drills through the EU regional bases and everyone is on high ALART.

_last week as PUTIN met with Chinese President Xi, their discussion were obviously centered around the escalation in Ukraine and UN. NATO. U.S  ( the past month the U.S. military actively bombed and  attacked RUSSIAN forces with Drones.... That was part of the response of PUTINs dramatic swift Massive increase
In Helicopter delivery and Armored assault units and gaining fighter jets squadrons among other necessities of tens of thousands of munitions delivered...) Covert operations against Russian forces.

China had WARNED EU NATO on there different occasions in the past two months , that their escalation of the conflict in Ukraine would lead to an All out WAR and collapse of the the EUROPEAN UNION. 
_ With sanctions on RUSSIA, China is also heavily invested in losing billiond daily through their holding in Russia and EU nations. .. But at the heart of Russia and Chinas allegiance to each other is the BRICS currency reserve system. This important Banking>Alliance<
Can not be jeopardized in anyway and the ongoing escalation of [ DS] NATO. UN. Provocation and [ DS] world MSM misinformation campaign on behalf of the CABAL> VANGUARD invested owned news OUTLETS and behind the scenes military funding projects by BLACKROCK money laundering projects over sought by CIA channels through SWITZERLAND/ UKRAINE EU BILLIONAIRE banks has become increasingly close to CREATING AN ALL-OUT WAR.

CHINA GAVE A FINAL WARNING YESTERDAY TO EU. NATO. UN. FORCES> BEHIND THE SCENES AND UP FRONT DROPS. ...
They are supporting RUSSIA interest and they are WILLING to get involved in the conflict.
___
_EVENTS
[COLLAPSE]

IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY.
MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
( the ALLIANCE long ago knew this EVENT was coming)///

The GREAT>NUCLEAR< STANDOFF.........
( You may not know or hear about it in the news or social networks.... But everyone has Nukes pointed at each other the past MONTHS )//

INSIDE THE STORM

( remember I told you of these EVENTS would happen back in January/ February 2021 ... And it All had to happen to EXPOSE the DARK [ DS] MILITARY that is runned by the CABAL who control BLACKROCK / VANGUARD . VATICAN BANK OPERATIONS ROTHSCHILDS ECT ECT....)//// ...
Their WILL be NO NUCLEAR WAR but we come to the edge.

THE WAR TO END ALL WARS

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA) https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 8:00 pm

https://t.me/DeltaForceQ/194

MASSIVE CYBERATTACK > Lithuania

>Over a 1000 websites CRASH
>Multiple government sites & portals down
>Mobile services frozen
> Several private investment firms hit
>

_A Russian-speaking hacking group, known as Killnet, claimed responsibility for at least SOME ( but not all) of the hacks, saying they were in retaliation for Lithuania blocking the shipment of some goods to the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad, which is wedged between Lithuania and Poland.

"It is highly probable that such, or even more, intense attacks will continue into the coming days, especially against the communications, energy and financial sectors," acting NKSC Director Jonas Skardinskas
_________
With the FALL OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
... DEEP STATE EU ( DAVOS/JESUITS/KAZARIAN, CABAL ROTHSCHILDS ect ect ect) is causing the inside Job of CYBERATTACKS ..

In these moments of CYBERATTACKS money is being stolen through Lithuania and the country won't be able to see the stolen finances till weeks later ///

The DEEP STATE in EU is desperate for money as the systematic financial COLLAPSE continues
________
German Chancellor Olaf Scholtz, French President Emmanuelle Macron, Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Romanian President Klaus Ichannis went to Ukraine last week to meet President Volodymyr Zelensky. The reason they went is that “they are trying to figure out how to obtain their last amount of stolen money. They all know it is Game Over for them,” 
_________
G7 meeting ( Gathering of the KAZARIAN Mafia)... Emergency meeting 

Angela Hitler gathers lieutenants in Germany to mourn loss of Fourth Reich
In an echo of History, Angela Hitler gathered her lieutenants at her father’s castle in Bavaria to vow to fight (to) the last Ukrainian in the face of inevitable defeat by overwhelming Russian forces. This so-called G7 meeting is part of an emergency gathering of Khazarian mafia leaders who now face both military defeat and war crimes tribunals.

A look at the situation in Europe, the US and around the world makes it very clear we are dealing with the end of an era. Even the Jerusalem Post, the flagship newspaper for the former Khazarian mafia stronghold of Israel, admits this now:

We are nearing the death of the old geopolitical system and of the world order that has kept repeating itself from the medieval ages.

It seems, finally, that this cycle of plague, war and famine will be the last of Western hegemony and the birth of a new world order, a new world order which will probably bring back the balance of power to Asia and Africa, which were the centers of global wealth and power long before the industrial revolution.

>) Credited Wires; Ben.F
________
Military Colonel Viktor Baranets  RT news

Let us start with the situation in Ukraine. 
In a sign of total military defeat, Ukrainian “recruiters” are now snatching people from their houses, the streets, restaurants and entertainment facilities and sending them untrained and poorly armed to the front lines. 
“A large number of seasoned Nazis were put out of action and those reservists who are now sent into battle aren’t fit for the task,” 

The world is connected//))

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 10:20 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2279

Ben F _>} WIRES

The summer deadlock in the ongoing, but undeclared, World War 3 is about to end, multiple sources agree. This is because the collective West is about to face a catastrophic systems failure if events continue on their present course.

The question now is: will the Khazarian mafia try to surrender or are they planning a new offensive led by a slave African pope, possibly involving a fake alien invasion?

The biggest sign that something big is about to happen is this announcement by the Vatican:  

The Holy See and the Institutions connected with the Holy See that are holders of financial assets and liquidity, in whatever form they are held, in financial institutions other than the IOR must inform the IOR and transfer them to it as soon as possible within 30 days from 1 September 2022.

This appears to signal the end of the Rothschild and other Khazarian mafia families’ control over this institution. This is historic as they have been the Vatican’s private bankers since at least since the 19th century.

This is also extremely important because almost all so-called “world leaders” who appear at the UN are given a Vatican Bank account when they assume power. The leaders are then told “welcome to the rich persons club. You are free to use this money as you wish but, if you disobey us, we will kill you.”

The entire Covid nightmare, it now turns out, involved using an artificially created “pandemic” to launder over $1 trillion of FRB funny money into the world economy. This was done by bribing government leaders with money from the World Bank, the IMF, etc. to go along with the KM attempt to create a totalitarian world government. Lesser leaders were given shares in vaccine, mask and hand sanitizer companies etc. in order to join the chorus.

Also, many leaders who refused to go along, such as the president of Tanzania, were killed or removed.

This is now blowing up in the Khazarian mafiosis’ faces as side effects from vaccines and scientific scrutiny expose the entire “pandemic” as one of the greatest war crimes in world history.

This headline is typical of what is now beginning to dominate even the corporate news about the “pandemic:”

“Attorneys for Pfizer Whistleblower Say Company Could be Liable for $3.3 TRILLION in Damages.”

Now that the fear of bankruptcy, jail or execution is weighing more on leaders’ minds than the temptation of bribes, the ability to use Covid to launder funny money into the world economy is ending.

Telegram (https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 10:10 am

Apply ICE.
{THEN}
HEAT.
Do you think nothing is happening? 

Query: 
What does the process of slowly choking 10,000 snake heads, look like?
How long does it take? 
Angles? 
How many energy companies will go insolvent because of {{DOLLAR}} Collapse?

Worse before it gets better. 
Hang in there. 
Trust the Plan.

Join: @QAnonReturn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 12:22 pm

Reminder:

https://t.me/c/1677720635/86

There is a map shown.  ALL of the US is solid red. 

:red_circle::red_circle:OPREATION "RED OCTOBER":red_circle::red_circle:

What will happen on October 8th?

"Cyber attacks ON GOOGLE"

The 8th day of the month has been interesting as of late.
July 8: Shinzo Abe assassinated
Aug 8: Mar a Lago raided by FBI
Sep 8: Queen Elizabeth dies
Oct 8: Secret:exclamation: 
Nov 8: Midterm elections

Share this far and wide :flag_us:!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 1:45 pm

:warning:
“Pay insufficient attention, to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack, which would bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyber attack.” – WEF founder Klaus Schwab

( As most of you know now.. The Leader Klaus Schwab of bilderberg group formed World Economic Forum and  DAVOS group. These HIGHLY ELITE organizations control the UN , NATO , has "infiltrated " countries, presidents prime minister and world corporations -Klaus Schwab proudly admits this-. This same group controls BIG pharma and Big TECH and world news orgs and George SOROS who created the colour revolution in Ukraine in 2014 and took over the b countries resources with BIDEN OBAMA HRC world money laundering NETWORKS ( the corruption is vast and connected to biological weapons labs in Ukraine that is only accessible to U.S. .. In the Biolabs in Ukraine are death experiments and tested on local citizens and is connected to D.U.M.B.s in the UKRAINE and tunnel system that connect EU)

This same leader Klaus Schwab is WARNING :warning: of next stages of a CRISES<<<

(many Truth speakers since last year have been Warning of this world _ EVENT coming)///

Always be prepared ( even China has stocked some of the worlds most important foods, goods and supplies for this EVENT)////

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q)White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy)to be up-to-date

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 1:47 pm

The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
Q2527 
[17]
SAT knockout forced new CLAS tech [online] by who? 
[Controlled] moment activated? [17]

This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
Starlink [17] seems to of tactically placed itself at the right time.

If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS,  Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.

Here FOLLOW  (https://t.me/WhiteRabbit_Q):point_right:White Rabbits Army (https://t.me/WhiteRabbitsArmy):point_left:to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 2:03 pm

https://t.me/c/1231211672/3101

Olympics Opening in Beijing 

Symbolism will be their downfall

Look at the Yellow road pouring down from above the (the pyramid) freezing the world…..

"Yellow Brick Road" = Silk Road 
Biggest Child Trafficking route out of Wuhan to all parts of the world.

Wuhan Deep State Centraal
Big Pharma 
Vaccine/Virus Labs
Adrenochrome Harvesting
Organ Harvesting
Silk “Yellow Brick Road” Road

BTC = Child Trafficking Coin

All connects back to the Deep State Khazarians 
Bill Gates & George Soros Labs.

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA) https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 2:07 pm

Some posts appear in more than one acct.  Some have added details.

It's so involved that I think it's okay to repeat sometimes, take another look.
-------------------------

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.
What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckinghan Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible. 

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE 
Planes & Trains grounded
Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Julian Assange.
Quantum Systems. Project Odin Switched on.
Nesara/Gesara/RV
Election Flipping via Military Courts - FISA
Military Tribunals/confessions/10 day movie - 3 × 8 hr sessions.
10 countries will be running EBS to cover the whole World.
Reveals.
Inauguration
The ISRAELI MOSSAD control the WORLD's MEDIA out of the US.
Attached is Q1871 outlining this.
Project Odin as mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz is a POWERFUL Anti-Deplatforming Tool.
Project Odin is part of Quantum Starlink. Our new Quantum Systems are to be protected by Secret Space Programs out of the Cabal's reach.
Q2337 tells you Mossad Media Assets will be removed. Think people like Alex Jones, Anderson Cooper etc and also Mossad Satellites.
Israeli intelligence - stand down.
[TERM_3720x380-293476669283001]
Media assets will be removed.
This part of 2527 tells you that something powerful is going to knock out Mossad Media Satellites. This will blackout the media worldwide, Switch us over to the Quantum Systems. This is PROJECT ODIN. All in All give the reason to Activate the Military EBS.
If you look up the TURKSAT Rocket that launched from the USA in January you will see it was specifically for MILITARY COMMS to peoples TV's & RADIO's in AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, EUROPE & CENTRAL ASIA.

THE EVENT has many facets too it.
The WorldWide Blackout to change over to TESLA Energy. Knocking out Media Satellites, QFS, Rods of God on Dams & 34 Buildings & much much more.
34 Buildings will be in the EVENT.
They are very significant.
Ie Whitehouse, Royal Castles, Buckingham Palace, Vatican, Getty Museum, Playboy Mansion and the like.
This will surely make the Stock Market collapse as will Precision Cyber linked to Executive Orders 13818 & 13848. It is all a show.
Swapping from Rothschild's Central Bank Notes to Rainbow Treasury Notes now backed by Precious Metals (Not Oil/Wars)
Are we still comfy?
Or are we scared?
A little bit of both is normal.
Trump keeps his promises.
Have faith in the Lord Our God.
He will comfort you through the storm.

Who saw in January up to 10 countries at once have their power all turned off by the Space Force?
Just before that Israel had that happen for 30 mins too.
If they can turn 10 at once off all together. They can do the whole lot. Welcome to Tesla.
BLACKOUT NECESSARY.
Have a look at all the Global Military "Exercises" now being put in place.
Its all happening in front of you.
It's the largest GLOBAL MILITARY Operation in Planet Earths History.
Transition to Gesara/Greatness.
Now they just have to play out a fake WW3 scenario to ring sirens in every National Military Command Center.
This is to justify to the Whole Entire Planet many things that have been taking place already. The fact that Gesara Military Law has been in place. The Secret Military Tribunals, Confessions etc. The executions the lot. And like all militaries normally do they will help build new things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 2:08 pm

CHINA announced there will be no more promoting of gay/lesbian genders in tv. Social media>>>
But in the U.S. and the world the premonition of gay/lesbian to kids and adults in all mainstream media and tv. Radio is at a frightening all time high, while only 1.7 of the world population is gay/lesbian...
CHINA CONTROLs up 60% percent of Hollywood and films across the world AND through these entities China CONTROLs the  GENDER WARS....>>>>

These plans of CHINA CCP/ROCKEFELLER'S/ROTHSCHILDS/VATICAN (PEDOPHILIA/OCCULT,\Moloch child sacrifice) had been planned for a long time ...... When you take a look at Hollywood the truth is in plain sight..

National Academy of Television Arts & Science>NATAS<<<<<>>>SATAN
(THE TRUTH IS IN PLAIN SIGHT)/

WE ARE COMING TO A ZERO HOUR>>> THE END OF EVIL ELITE... MIND GAMES ( MOCKINGBIRD\\\

//personal statement.. I'm not against gay MOVEMENT. Black MOVEMENTS.. But I am again those[DS] who use these movements to create COLOUR REVOLUTION WARS>> then bring UN SOLDIERS to stop the[FAKE] WAR and install a DO STATE GOVERNMENT and take over full control of media. Economy and resources

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 4:27 pm

The World is in ‘Great Peril,’ UN Head "Warns"

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has painted a dark picture (https://youtu.be/SvqrC9HHqRk):paperclip: of the world in comments to world leaders gathering for the General Assembly from Tuesday, claiming they must save the planet “which is literally on fire” and fix geopolitical divides.

Guterres outlined UN goals for 2030 in his Monday meeting while warning about how it may be “tempting to put our long-term development priorities to one side”.

This year’s GA will be the first in three years to be fully in-person, with the exception of Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky who will deliver a pre-recorded speech.

### 

https://youtu.be/SvqrC9HHqRk

t.me/georgenews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 5:19 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2293

Trump knew his warnings wouldn’t get through to these thick skulled lunatics. Hence why we’re in the situation we’re in right now. 

Telling them was never going to be enough. Not with the Fake News Media.

Trump knew the only way would be to show them first hand what life is like under a radicalized socialist extremist government. Then, and ONLY then will people wake up and realize how good they had it under Trump’s America.

Then you also have to account for the fact that Big Pharma, Big Tech, Hollywood, the Vatican, MSM, the CCP, Iran, & Compromised DC Swamp Officials all wanted Trump dead. 

They wanted him dead so badly that they tried assassinating him more than 30 separate times over the course of 4 years. It got worse once Epstein was in prison. And it got even worse when Trump cracked down on Big Pharma price gouging. 

He told us he needed to go away for a while. He told us we won. He told us we will see the triumphant return a lot sooner than we think. He told us how important “Optics” are playing this dangerous game. He told us that we’d be victorious in the end. He told us there’d be a transition into the next Trump administration. He told us how important having faith in Jesus Christ is. He told us the best is yet to come... 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 5:31 pm

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/83542/from-special-military-operation.html

FROM ‘SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION’ TO OPEN WAR
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/reports-flooding-in-russia-to-declare-war-on-or-about-september-30

REPORTS FLOODING IN: Russia To "Declare War" on or about

covert intel as of yet, nothing to see here unless you subscribe for fee!

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/83542/from-special-military-operation.html 

FROM ‘SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION’ TO OPEN WAR

From ‘special military operation’ to open war: significance of the referendums in Donbas, Kherson and Zaporozhie
The televised speech yesterday morning by Vladimir Putin and the follow-up remarks by his Minister of Defense Shoigu announcing the partial mobilization of Russia’s army reserves to add a total of 300,000 men to the military campaign in Ukraine have been widely reported in the Western press. Plans to hold referendums on accession to the Russian Federation in the Donbas republics this weekend and also in the Kherson and Zaporozhie oblasts in the very near future also were reported by the Western press. However, as is very commonly the case, the interrelationship of these two developments has not been seen, or, if seen, has not been shared with the general public. Since precisely this interrelationship has been highlighted on Russian state television talk shows these past two days, I use this opportunity to bring to my readership the key facts on what turn the ongoing conflict in Ukraine will now take and an updated view of when it will end and with what results.
The very idea of referendums in the Donbas has been ridiculed by mainstream media in the United States and Europe. They are denounced as ‘sham’ and we are told that the results will not be recognized. In fact, the Kremlin does not at all care whether the results are recognized as valid in the West. Their logic lies elsewhere. As for the Russian public, the only critical remark about the referendums has been about the timing, with even some patriotic folks saying openly that it is too early to hold the vote given that the Donetsk People’s Republic, the Zaporozhie and Kherson oblasts have not yet been fully ‘liberated.’ Here too, the logic of these votes lies elsewhere.
It is a foregone conclusion that the Donbas republics and other territories of Ukraine now under Russian occupation will vote to join the Russian Federation. In the case of Donetsk and Lugansk, it was only under pressure from Moscow that their 2014 referendums were about declaring sovereignty and not about becoming part of Russia. Such annexation or merger was not welcomed by the Kremlin back then because Russia was not ready to face the expected massive economic, political and military attack from the West which would have followed. Today, Moscow is more than ready: indeed it has survived very well all the economic sanctions imposed by the West from even before 24 February as well as the ever growing supply to Ukraine of military materiel and ‘advisers’ from the NATO countries.
The vote over joining Russia will likely hit 90% or more in favor. What will immediately follow on the Russian side is also perfectly clear: within hours of the declaration of referendum results, the Russian State Duma will pass a bill on ‘reunification’ of these territories with Russia and within a day or so, it will be approved by the upper chamber of parliament and immediately thereafter the bill will be signed into law by President Putin.
Looking past his service as a KGB intelligence operative, which is all that Western “Russia specialists” go on about endlessly in their articles and books, let us also remember Vladimir Putin’s law degree. As President, he has systematically stayed within domestic and international law. He will do so now. Unlike his predecessor, Boris Yeltsin, Vladimir Putin has not ruled by presidential decree; he has ruled by laws promulgated by a bicameral parliament constituted from several parties. He has ruled in keeping with international law promulgated by the United Nations. UN law speaks for the sanctity of territorial integrity of Member States; but UN law also speaks of the sanctity of self-determination of peoples.
What follows from the formal merger of these territories with Russia? That is also perfectly clear. As integral parts of Russia, any attack on them, and there certainly will be such attacks coming from the Ukrainian armed forces, is a casus belli. But even before that, the referendums have been preceded by the announcement of mobilization, which points directly to what Russia will do further if developments on the field of battle so requires. Progressive phases of mobilization will be justified to the Russian public as necessary to defend the borders of the Russian Federation from attack by NATO.
The merger of the Russia-occupied Ukrainian territories with the Russian Federation will mark the end of the ‘special military operation.’ An SMO is not something you conduct on your own territory, as panelists on the Evening with Vladimir Solovyov talk show remarked a couple of days ago. It marks the beginning of open war on Ukraine with the objective of the enemy’s unconditional capitulation. This will likely entail the removal of the civil and military leadership and, very likely, the dismemberment of Ukraine. After all, the Kremlin warned more than a year ago that the US-dictated course of NATO membership for Ukraine will result in its loss of statehood. However, these particular objectives were not declared up to now; the SMO was about defending the Donbas against genocide and about de-nazification of Ukraine, itself a rather vague concept.
Adding another 300,000 men at arms to the force deployed by Russia in Ukraine represents a near doubling and surely will address the shortages of infantry numbers that has limited Russia’s ability to ‘conquer’ Ukraine. It was precisely lack of boots on the ground that explains Russia’s painful and embarrassing withdrawal from the Kharkov region in the past two weeks. They could not resist the massive concentration of Ukrainian forces against their own thinly guarded hold on the region. The strategic value of the Ukrainian win is questionable, but it greatly enhanced their morale, which is a major factor in the outcome of any war. The Kremlin could not ignore this.
At the press conference in Samarkand last week following the end of the annual gathering of heads of state of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, Vladimir Putin was asked why he has shown so much restraint in the face of the Ukrainian counter offensive. He replied that the Russian attacks on Ukrainian electricity generating plants which followed the loss of the Kharkov territory were just ‘warning shots’ and there would be much more ‘impactful’ action to come. Accordingly, as Russia moves from SMO to open war, we may expect massive destruction of Ukrainian civil as well as military infrastructure to fully block all movement of Western supplied arms from points of delivery in the Lvov region and other borders to the front lines. We may eventually expect bombing and destruction of Ukraine’s centers of decision-making in Kiev.
As for further Western intervention, Western media have picked up on President Putin’s thinly veiled nuclear threat to potential co-belligerents. Russia has explicitly stated that any aggression against its own security and territorial integrity, such as has been raised by generals in retirement in the USA speaking to national television in the past several weeks about Russia’s break-up, will be met by a nuclear response. When Russia’s nuclear threat is directed at Washington, as is now the case, rather than at Kiev or Brussels, the supposition till now, it is unlikely that policy makers on Capitol Hill will long remain cavalier about Russian military capabilities and pursue further escalation.
In light of all these developments, I am compelled to revise my appreciation of what transpired at the Shanghai Cooperation Organization meeting. Western media have focused full attention on only one issue: the supposed friction between Russia and its main global friends, India and China, over its war in Ukraine. That seemed to me to be grossly exaggerated. Now it appears to be utter nonsense. It is inconceivable that Putin did not discuss with Xi and Modi what he is about to do in Ukraine. If Russia indeed now supplies to its war effort a far greater part of its military potential, then it is entirely reasonable to expect the war to end with Russian victory by 31 December of this year as the Kremlin appears to have pledged to its loyal supporters.
Looking beyond Ukraine’s possible loss of statehood, a Russian victory will mean more than an Afghanistan-like bloody nose for Washington. It will expose the low value of the U.S. military umbrella for EU member states and will necessarily lead to re-evaluation of Europe’s security architecture, which is what the Russians were demanding before their incursion into Ukraine was launched in February.
Gilbert Doctorow is a Brussels-based political analyst. His latest book is Does Russia Have a Future? Reprinted with permission from his blog.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 6:04 pm

BIG ONE~

*FALL OF THE CABAL*

It's becoming more and more evident the fall of the world Deep State is taking place and we are inside the Storm!.>MILITARY OPS >green

>*THE DESTRUCTION OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES  which was under 24 hour surveillance was destroyed by bombs and the full video has disappeared from the security company.... Hours later the GUIDESTONES were fully dismantled using heavy machinery.

>* THE FALL OF THE UK [DS]  Gov. As Military
Ops. Stand by in assisting White HATS FBI raid/retrieve computers/hard drives/servers 
Inside the Royal government as several cabinet members RESIGN and several operations took place through London in the early hours before PRIME MINISTERS BORIS JOHNSON RESIGNED

_OPERATIONS LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN in Full EFFECT as the majesty regimen plans for the announcement of the Queens Death to be revealed which leads to a new new installed GOVERNMENT by the people. 
> Currently UK in 2021 had 22 Trillion in Gold delivered by the U.S. military from Cheyenne mountains military base operations////

>*VATICAN UNDERGROUND D.U.M.B.s connected to CERN SUPER COMPUTER 
SC "Tier 0” of the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG),  conducted via the LHC Optical Private Network (LHCOPN).

Data is reportedly sent out from CERN via the LHCOPN to 11 “Tier 1” academic institutions in Asia, Europe ( VATICAN) and North America via dedicated 10 Gbit/s links. 
Translation: orders are sent out from CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva to 11 CIA substations around the world, one of which is located in Langley, Virginia. More than 150 “Tier 2” institutions are subsequently connected to the CIA’s 11 “Tier 1” 
_The VATICAN Tunnels over 1000 years old housed 2 Supercomputers that connected the world wide money laundering system to the CIA 4rth Reich regimen/ Jesuits/ ROTHSCHILDs /Rockefellers families  (DIGITAL money laundering system that connected to Asia.U.S. And all of Europe.
>Two different fire's  broke out through the city 
Some reports say 3 area but Mainstream media only reports one fire with conflicting reports.

>*ASSASSINATION OF PRIME MINISTER OF JAPAN who knew all the full reports and handed over SERVERS/COMPUTER to Military operations EXPOSING the truth of FUKUSHIMA EVENT AND PLANNED Invasion of China Through the EVENTS.... North Korean. Russia. Taiwan, Japan, U S. ( But Russia and Taiwan declined to be in the Bush/Obama planned intent)....> Sources report the prime minister was in close contact with TRUMP..... Was his death fake/planned/ a message?

>The FALL OF SRI LANKA ( MAJOR plans are slated to use Sri Lanka as a Betta testing ground to see a regimen fall & quickly rebuild through gold backed GASARA  D- CURRENCY.

>Lebanon currently in media BLACKOUTS 
The country is in current blackouts thru cities and villages.
MEDIA BLACKOUTS
COMMUNICATION BLACKOUTS
_MILITARY OPERATION  happening through the country. Connected to Arrests and [DS] generals

>Largest KAZARIAN Mafia regime's in U.S. FRANCE, CANADA ITALY ... Are in current Military operations of COLLAPSE...>France falling as Macron crime syndicate regime start jumping ship and abandoning his position as criminal investigation into Macron has started./>
U.S. BIDEN REGIMEN in free fall.. As more mainstream media turn against him. Washington post. New York times Red PILLING 
the liberals and questioning his authority and the whole administration.
>Hunter BIDENS laptop leaks and phone leaks hit world stage as MSM NEWS reports on BIDEN and questions U S. Presidency

>EU. IN FULL COLLAPSE as markets crash and small banks close and MSM reports on recession

Putin summed up the world situation as “the beginning of the fundamental collapse of the American-style world order…of the transition from liberal globalist American egocentrism to a truly multipolar world.”
_“Russia and its president Vladimir Putin are conducting this struggle in the name of humanity, against the terroristic and hostile alliance known as NATO,” Venezuelan Foreign Minister Carlos Faria

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 7:26 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2068

Uncle Sam Caught Red Handed:

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/09/23/exposed-covert-pro-western-info-op/

Consortium News (https://consortiumnews.com/2022/09/23/exposed-covert-pro-western-info-op/)
Exposed: Covert Pro-Western Info Op
Declassified Australia's Peter Cronau flags and analyzes a report by researchers at Stanford University and Graphika about a massive secret propaganda operation being run out of the U.S.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 7:29 pm

reparations for Ukraine's accession to the EU "are in full swing," European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said at a joint press conference with Zelensky in Kiev....

Connect the DOTS!

DOUBLE STANDARDS IN THE NAZI EU - Martin Sonneborn tells Ursula what's what

BACKGROUND:
THE EU WAS FOUNDED BY THE NAZIS DURING WORLD WAR 2

EU COMISSION & THE PRESIDEN DONT GET ELECTED BY THE EU CITIZEN!

ITS A PUR NAZI FASCISM TOTALITARIAN ORGANISATION

URSULA VON THE LEYER IS A MAN! AND HER (HIS) FATHER WAS A NAZI

= ZIONIST = KHAZARIAN SATANIST [ROTHSCHILD & CO]

DEATH CULT - WAKE UP, YOUR IGNORANCE IS THEIR POWER! and you are part of the problem if you still ignore all facts!

@ExposeThePEDOSendOfTheCABAL

https://rumble.com/v1lhw2x-double-standards-in-the-nazi-eu-martin-sonneborn-tells-ursula-whats-what.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2022 7:31 pm

DOUBLE STANDARDS IN THE NAZI EU - Martin Sonneborn tells Ursula what's what

BACKGROUND:
THE EU WAS FOUNDED BY THE NAZIS DURING WORLD WAR 2

EU COMISSION & THE PRESIDENT DONT GET ELECTED BY THE EU CITIZEN!

ITS A PUR NAZI FASCISM TOTALITARIAN ORGANISATION

URSULA VON THE LEYER IS A MAN! AND HER (HIS) FATHER WAS A NAZI

= ZIONIST = KHAZARIAN SATANIST [ROTHSCHILD & CO]

DEATH CULT - WAKE UP, YOUR IGNORANCE IS THEIR POWER! and you are part of the problem if you still ignore all facts!

@ExposeThePEDOSendOfTheCABAL

https://rumble.com/v1lhw2x-double-standards-in-the-nazi-eu-martin-sonneborn-tells-ursula-whats-what.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 11:05 am

I hope this gets seen.
-----------------------
https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2295

Remember The Mossad Students in Tower 2 just before September 11 2001?

Remember Netanyahu said he thought 9/11 was good for America?

Remember Israel's back door into Silicon Valley?

Remember they created the Saudi Wahabi to control the Internet and turn you against Islam. 
You would remember Facebook being controlled by Saudi Fact Checkers.

Remember they got Bin Talal to do it.

Bin Talal paid for Obama's Harvard Schooling

Remember who created the Mossad & Saudi Intel?

Remember The UK Rothschilds Created Israel - Balfour Declaration

Remember who Sanctioned 9/11?

QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

The same Queen who got the Sanussi/Hassan Family to kill JFK.

Remember Saudi has been Flipped.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 12:07 pm

The Trump Card is very, very close to being played!

Under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution,
"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Election Fraud would be a serious felony under normal circumstances, but under an active state of war it would be considered an act of treason. Think back Re: Kavanaugh conf. hearings. What are the requirements for a civilian to be tried for treason? We have been in a state of war since 2001.

Pelosi and all other members of Congress are NO LONGER members of Congress, they've forfeited their rights and offices by committing an act of TREASON.

They are no longer lawful members of Congress, (and this doesn't even include the Supreme Court justices who are complicit in carrying out this treason against our Nation!!), thanks to Section 3 of 14th Amendment. They are now considered enemies of the Republic who have aided a foreign power in stealing an election. When you have committed an act of treason, you forfeit your rights as an American. You have no rights. Military law vs civilian law?

Any evidence is admissible in a military tribunal court, so Pelosi's stolen laptop, along with the other 11 stolen laptops, can be used in her military tribunal along with everything else Pelosi has done, to lock her and the others away for good.
History will show that Donald Trump tried every legal avenue to solve this crisis against our Constitution. It will show that all others failed to address this Act of Treason. He tried to resolve this peacefully. His only recourse left was to use the military, but it will be a LAWFUL use of the military as these people have broken their oaths and committed TREASON and INSURRECTION.
President Donald J. Trump is LEGALLY REQUIRED to act on this because of his own oath to the Constitution, to protect our Republic from enemies Foreign AND DOMESTIC.
The crimes on their indictments will read; TREASON, SEDITION, and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.  When the whole world finds out they launched a virus to steal an election, the Great Awakening will begin. They've sealed their fates!

And again, remember the brilliant preemptive/ offensive maneuver our President made when he signed the Executive Order and National Emergency Act on September 12, 2018...Any foreign or domestic interference in our National Elections carry severe consequences!
Of course high treason being chief among them as well as asset seizure/forfeiture, including those who deliberately aid in the execution and dissemination of misleading propaganda enforcing such treasonous activities!
Trump Card!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 12:35 pm

The World Bank (WB) has warned the public that the world economy is expected to slump this year. 
The WB’s “June Global Economic Prospects” report revealed that global growth is expected to fall from 5.7 percent in 2021 to 2.9 percent in 2022, which is significantly lower than the 4.1 percent anticipated in January.

“Compounding the damage from the [Wuhan coronavirus] COVID-19 pandemic, the Russian-Ukraine conflict has magnified the slowdown in the economy. This raises the risk of stagflation, with potentially harmful consequences for middle- and low-income economies alike,” the report stated.

The press release noted that several years of above-average inflation and below-average growth are now likely. It included that growth in advanced economies will fall from 5.1 to 2.6 percent this year, while in emerging and developing countries, which is considered more vulnerable, it is expected to plummet from 6.6 to 3.4 percent.

“For many countries, recession will be hard to avoid,” WB President David Malpass 
__
I had reported that BLACKROCK has issued warnings to all it's investors the same message..>Blaming Russia.>The COVID...

..the time of stealing all the MARKETS money is finally on the breach... They can't hide the FAKE false market reports any more... The world economy has been tanking since last year October... But they managed to hide the data and kept stealing money to the end....

CABLES;: BILLIONAIRE'S who lost their money in BLACKROCK VANGUARD have the REAL financial report that was leaked to them//)))).....>

They are coming together :wink:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 12:38 pm

https://t.me/c/1231211672/3115  Trump

Beginning of the End> SOROS<

>George Soros banned from 6 countries<

Though he is 89 years old, George Soros — through his Open Society Foundations, to which he’s donated more than $32 billion — continues to foment turmoil, unrest and mischief across the world.

In the United States, Soros has/had his hand in the Antifa, the Ferguson race riots, the “caravans” of Central American “migrants,” and the “whistleblower” who ignited the Demonrats’ current efforts to impeach President Trump. In Europe, Soros is behind the flood of “refugees” and “migrants,” Ukraine, “climate change” activist Great Thunberg, and the Brexit chaos.
Some countries, however, have taken steps to expel and ban Soros, his operatives, and his Open Society. In chronological order, the six countries are:
Pakistan
Poland
Turkey
Russia
Hungary
Philippines
While not outright banning him, the Israeli government has said Soros is not welcome there.
The only question is why Soros still has not been banned from the United States.

Since August 2017, there is a “White House petition to declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations’ assets under RICO and NDAA law,” which has been signed by 197,385 people — enough to get a response from the White House. To sign the petition, go here

---
No link for petition.  Search it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 3:09 pm

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2069

Tell me, how will you move when your machine has no gas?

We will bleed you dry.
And the aging husks of metal left, will be humanity's only memory of your endless wars. 

E, is for Enemy. 
The kind who sabotages your plans and gas pipelines carefully deep under the waters.
-----
What happens when you sharply restrict the flow of gas and oil into Europe?
Can NATO survive? 
I think not.
-------
To splinter a global intelligence construct, you cannot simply focus on one arm.

You have to go after the whole of the Hydra. You have to force the entire construct into a stressed position for a considerable moment, and then aim for the heart.

A good strategist makes all the difference.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 6:26 pm

>> its all happening.....
Connecting to GREAT _EVENTS
.... in the END_DEEP STATE IN ALL COUNTRIES WILL BE ARRESTED/////
if you still don't know..XI is getting ready to pull the switch on the CCP / PUTIN is getting rid of ALL KAZARIAN/ROTHSCHILD influence banks in his country./TRUMP. MILITARY is getting ready for 11.3/ GERMANY UK. CANADA are inside their own Continuity of Government plans //// many head Nations are inside a silent Mil.Operation <<<<<<
_The Works is CONNECTED<

Russia and China's announcement of an independent financial trading platform will free nations under US sanctions from western intrusion into their commercial activities...

Vladimir Putin got straight to the point. At the opening of his one hour and fourteen minute video conversation with Xi Jinping on 15 December, he described Russia-China relations as “an example of genuine inter-state cooperation in the 21st century.”

Their myriad levels of cooperation have been known for years now – from trade, oil and gas, finance, aerospace and the fight against Covid-19, to the progressive interconnection of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and the Eurasia Economic Union (EAEU).

But now the stage was set for the announcement of a serious counter-move in their carefully coordinated ballet opposing the relentless Hybrid War/Cold War 2.0 combo deployed by Empire.

As Assistant to the President for Foreign Policy Yuri Ushakov succinctly explained, Putin and Xi agreed to create an “independent financial structure for trade operations that could not be influenced by other countries.”

Now we’ve come to the crunch. And the catalyzing EVENT.....

WE ARE DEEP INSIDE THE >PAIN<

EVENTS
EVENTS
EVENTS
EVENTS
SCARE EVENT
EVENT
EVENT
EVENT

THE STORM OF THE CENTURY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2022 8:48 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2307

BLACK SWAN

THREE GORGES DAM collapse

This event would kill over 100 million in 6 hours & 400 million within weeks
from flooding, destruction of roads
hospitals, essential supplies & medical treatment. Deaths of Elders, 
children, the weak & innocent lives
will be immense with no immediate
relief. 

[DS] Military Cabal & Global Elites project nearly 500 million Chinese citizens would die. The Deep State has long planned to collapse 3GD. for population control
Crypto currency reset. 

Destroy ALL evidence that links WUHAN to other Nations. 
This planned collapse is connected to Freemasons logic
"Out of chaos comes order" 
The Dam collapse would trigger ripple effects across the world connected to
businesses who use China exports
paper. plastics. supplies, Goods. Foods. Business resources/digital resources...
China supplies 50% of aluminum
for business. Industrial,. 
Their Cargo Ships and vessels control one of the largest shipping networks across the world.. Connected to subsidiary companies in every country.

The Dam collapse would trigger the stoppage of All Chinese cargoes and vessels across the world in every Port... The Chinese markets will effect World Markets /crypto exchange/metal prices add create WAR... CHINA is ready and has been ready for the attacks they have WARSHIPS in 60 Major ports around
the world Armed with NUKES. and 7 fleets of NUCLEAR SUBS....

20 million Chinese Mil.operators passing as U.S citizens owning restaurants/stores. 2 million students in U.S. loyal to CCP... 3 million Chinese in Big Tech in U.S. companies/ silicone valley who can attack infrastructure of U.S digital Systems on command......

The ramifications of collapsing the 3GD is NUCLEAR.... Even it doesn't go Nuclear... You saw what one ship ( evergreen) did to World Shipping... The effects of that one ship will be felt 3_11 months...... Imagine if CHINA stopped all 27,000 fleets at once.

>>DarkWinter22.; [DS] _EVENT<<
/) The plan to nuke 22 cities...

This not a Game

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 9:26 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2319

There will be LEAKS/DROPS in the GHISLAINE MAXWELL case 
>>> But you must remember the JUDGE/PROSECUTION/WITNESSES/JURY are all heavily [INFILTRATED] 

yet this MAXWELL case must go forward no matter the legal out come
/// It's important to know later on that the case was STAGED and the DEEP STATE/Obama/Clintons/ECT ECT ECT ECT all compromised the case in many ways ..

It's important the ELECTION Fraud & EXPOSURE continue no matter the legal outcome... The connections to Deep State, Soros/Obama/Clintons/CCP VATICAN/micro soft, ECT ECT ECT.. All compromised the ELECTION

It's important DURHAM Report and EXPOSURE of the Clintons, OBAMA, five eyes, VATICAN, Israel ECT ECT ECT .. That are connected to Russia gate and COLOUR REVOLUTION Coup against TRUMP be exposed and continue and how [they] all compremised together with WUHAN> COVID-19 to bring in the fix in the 2020 elections and bring in totalitarian world government through the CDC WHO WEF ECT ECT ECT...

These events ALL must continue.... Even if the cases FAIL<<

YOU MUST REMEMBER... ALL 3 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN INFILTRATED AND THE U.S. IS UNDER FOREIGN OCCUPATION<
///THE COURTS ARE HEAVILY INFILTRATED <<<<

... In the END ... After the fires and martial law..,. And the SEEN >EXPOSURE< failure of the 3 BRANCHES of government>>>>

..is when the MILITARY will step in (currently the Military courts are documenting all the failures of the 3 BRANCHES of government..... This will be used later in MILITARY TRIBUNALS AND WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS..... That's when the real exposure of EPSTEIN/MAXWELL/.> Election interference>COVID-19 creation will be held.)))).
..___ FAITH__
BE STRONG Patriots.....
______
While difficult, it is important to understand this must be done by the book.
Q
________
The Military could not legally launch operations against U S. Citizens (deep state/CABAL u.s. Group citizens) till all FAILURES of the 3 BRANCHES of Government HAPPENING/HAPPENED and get EXPOSED..<<<<
______
Winter on fire

>FALSE FLAG EVENTS  [DISTRACTIONS]
 . Distracting away from the COVID plandemic >vaccines DEATHS/Election fraud>World wide pedophile elite ring (Epstein/MAXWELL)
that is connected to every country and Elites...>UN NATO<
________
.... INSIDE THE STORM OF THE CENTURY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 10:03 am

Your not being told the Truth of what's happening in Afghanistan.
TRUMP is playing a :diamonds::spades: CARD
The very super corrupt Afghanistan bankers. Government. Politicians.. ELITEs have been removed<<

Behind the scenes a very powerful White HAT flew into Afghanistan just recent ]    [and had a very direct message for ]them[.... From Higher MILITARY ups.

You are watching a masterful plan unfold!!!!!!!

The Taliban is comprised mostly of Students who are very aware of what's happening >>> pedophilia in their military and Government, Elite classes....>>
<<< 

More will emerge of what's really happening there...
DON'T FALL FOR THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA NEWS

THERE IS A REASON TRUMP MADE A DEAL WITH THE TALIBAN....

[DS] PLANS are not working<
They want opium and Afghanistan resources rich in copper, gold, oil, natural gas, uranium, bauxite, coal, iron ore, rare earths, lithium, chromium, lead, zinc, gemstones, talc, sulphur, travertine, gypsum and marble....>>>
>>> Deep State wants Afghanistan to sell to China the resources////
This will bring COUNTRIES into WAR<<<
_EVENT_
_EVENT_
_EVENT_

+FOR THOSE AWAKE.. YOU WATCHING A MOVIE UNFOLDS

EVERYTHING HAS MEANING

BIDEN IS FALLing<
[MSM] is lying....

>Up next RUSSIA... CHINA..U.S. EU...>WAR GAMES

[>Taiwan

_EVENTS

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED

THE GREAT AWAKENING

It had to be this way

Here :point_right:FOLLOW DeltaForceQ:point_left: (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 10:05 am

White Hats >>moves> cards :spades::diamonds:

RUSSIA GATE/BEING REVEALED..>>Pompeo investigation into the House Intelligence Committee reveals Swalwell, Schiff , Pelosi connected tlo HRC>\ Obama> cabinet members took INTEL from the CIA (also involved) and gave to reporters to create a Narrative about Trump< 
>TREASON>>/Haspel/FBI >Comey  named inside several investigations connected to ELECTION fraud < TREASON> SEDITION..
_
/// [They] are now trying to shut down social media Q ANON FOLLOWERS AND TRUTHERS and lable all as terrorist and or white supremacists fractions who share all this information coming to Light.
_
Many Election FRAUD Media outlets are taken down and much Patriots and Support across the world of the great AWAKENING is being censored at the highest levels of all platforms...
Stay vigilant PATRIOTS...

White Hats across the World are working HARD....

Here :point_right:FOLLOW DeltaForceQ:point_left: (https://t.me/DeltaForceQ)to be up-to-date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 12:29 pm

https://t.me/qthestormrider777/11346

>As Pope Francis traveled to Asia and tried to have a meeting with President XI, but was denied and turned away .... 
This last attempt was by the ROTHSCHILDS family and Rockefellers/OBAMA [ DS] in a made effort to Stop XI from Military operations to take down the CCP Regime and also asking XI to open up the BRICS MONETARY RESERVE to the VATICAN banks. .. 
But XI did not make any attempt to meet the Pope. 

Within hours the ROTHSCHILDS ordered their next move to arrest XI and begin the COUP and activate MSM on the arrest of XI. 
(fortunately their plans had fallen apart for the moment..AS I had reported XI was in safe protections after the meeting with PUTIN ).... 

Several CCP commanders loyal to XI Arrested several of the military commanders who helped in the Coup and stopped the full Coup from escalation for the current moment....> back Channels > From PUTIN advised XI to make and appearance on TV and counter the arrest MSM narration and send a message to the DEEP STATE letting them know their attempts failed.

_XI and Putin had met earlier and discussed Growing black U.S. military operations with UK forces killing and targeting Russian Forces with Drones.... And what the next steps were to counter these offences in a major move)////

>A fleet of Russian and Chinese Battleships in formation were ordered to enter U.S. Waters.
( Update just 80 miles from U.S. Alaska territory the fleet was spotted with 2 Chinese naval war ships and 4 Russian Naval vessels and a Destroyer and lurking just a few miles behind ..>insiders: report up to 8 Submarines in the vicinity.)////

_The CIA [ DS] with mini Military subs had long planned to Explored the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline.. As BIDEN had publicly stated before he had operations in place to bring down the pipeline without German consent .

_As Russian subs entered the Mediterranean Waters last week and cut gas pipelines to France from Algeria  , the CIA counter move of taking down Nord Stream 2 Gas lines brings a long awaited Nuclear War ( awaited by Cabal) even closer ( this EVENT was long planned by OBAMA, CLINTONS and DAVOS ECT ECT ECT.. To bring in a nuclear war through DARKWINTER22 classified projects .... The agenda of depopulation and nuclear fallout would connect clearly to new vaccines countering supposedly radiation exposure to survivors and much more New World operations)/////

> I was one of the first to drop INTEL Drops on these EVENTS COMING last year in January and February 2021 ( many thought I was lying and just fear mongering and all the EVENTS i for told have now come to past as we are in huge MILITARY EVALUATION AND NUCLEAR EVENTS STAGING AROUND THE WORLD..

CHNIA. RUSSIA. U.S. IRAN. JAPAN. FRANCE. GERMANY AND SEVERAL OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON HIGH ALART STAND BY........( but you must Remember!!!!!...... I have WARNED you about the EVENTS all coming./ happening.. From the WORLD COLLAPSE TO STOCK . SUPPLY CHAIN COLLAPSE TO>>> NUCLEAR EVENT....
>>>///// I WARNED YOU because I was truthful in the what was going to happen.... But I also told you many many times...... The NUCLEAR EVENT is STAGED... (if something goes off it will be over the oceans.....)..... ALL THESE EVENTS HAVE TO HAPPEN FOR A REASON THAT LEADS TO FULL MILITARY INTERVENTION AND FULL INVESTIGATION OF ALL MILITARY COMMANDS THAT HELP PULLED THESE MILITARY COUPS AND COMPLIED WITH DEEP STATE AGENDA.....
> it all connects to FUTURE WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS AND TRIBULATIONS/////

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO COLLIDE... THE EXPOSURE OF PANDEMIC, BIO-WEAPONS VACCINES, FULL DEEP STATE EXPOSURE. THE NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT
NUCLEAR :movie_camera: EVENT.

// The month of OCTOBER IS RED AND CABLES;;: ARE HOT..... In the underground mil. Channels, the word is COMMUNICATION SHUTDOWN EVENT.

buckle up buttercups...
Inside the STORM....

No oil for U.S. , Europe means.. Shut down!!!!!
There will be no gas for everyday things and businesses........ Complete shutdown EXPECTED. .. COMMUNICATION SHUTDOWN
_
MILITARY is the only way.

It all leads to military intervention..11.3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 1:23 pm

DEEP STATE 
Is setting a FF STAGE for JANUARY 
>>>>>>FF. FF. MAJOR FF / >
_IMPORTANT< WHITE HATS>WILL let the EVENT HAPPEN/// SHOCK WAVE EVENTS WILL TRIGGER MASS 
RED PILLIING <
____
Sometimes you use the enemies plan against them<

Other times you STEAL their play book<

/,>4rth generation (counter) warfare begins//////
____
What ever the FBI.CIA is planning... Is being recorded by several agencies<<<< and the under Ground CABLES are HOT:fire:<<<<
___
After the January [DS] Staged EVENTS..> EXPECT OBAMAs THIRD ADMINISTRATION (BIDEN CCP REGIMEN admin.)
To increase WAR ( try to trigger with Russia escalates) its all for the cover up for the end January  deep state false event<
(Which will backfire to mass Awakening)/////
MASS AWAKENING
MASS AWAKENING
MASS AWAKENING
>>>>>
Those who don't see the WAR will begin to see<<///

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 4:23 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2336

[ANTARCTICA]
]] ANTARCTICA [[
/Ant ATIK (A)\
arctic (adj.) late 14c., ARTIK 
Pronounced (Ah-TIK) (ATIK) in early 14 CENTURY
_______

ATIK_OMICRON Persei (ο Persei, abbreviated Omicron Per, ο Per) is a triple star system in the constellation of Perseus
The system consists of Omicron Persei A and a third companion Omicron Persei B.[9] A's two components are themselves designated Omicron Persei Aa (officially named > ATIK < the traditional name of the system
_______
WHY ARE THE ELITES OBSESSED WITH ANTARCTICA??

WHATS UNDER NEATH SWITZERLAND CERN .. WORLDS LARGEST CIA BASE??

WHAT'S UNDERNEATH
>AUSTRALIA
>FIVE FINGER LAKES
>MIDDLE EAST
>ANTARCTICA
>3GD
>ARIZONA
>
.>
>>>>>>>>>>>IT'S MASSIVE!!!!!!!
________
[EARTHQUAKES] 2022 WILL SHOCK YOU!!!!

THE GREAT AWAKENING

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 4:28 pm

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2338

In the end of [GAME THEORY] 
IS THE HARDEST PART OF THE PLAN..

Where hope is lost by the good people.. And where the darkness is WINNING<

Just like a movie.. The last ACT and final part the bad people are winning and hope is lost<

Thats why Q told you.. You are watching a :movie_camera: movie

/////You are inside the Hardest part of the WAR...//

//-THOSE who don't know Q. Are not informed.... Those who are turning against the vaccines /and the lies(democratic/RINO s and normal citizens) will soon RAGE<<<

They will create havoc<
They will seek instant justice<
Revenge<
And become anger/hate/beyond control\\\}} [DS] fbi knew this happen and will blame Q /.  >> ANONS>> PATRIOTS <<<

_you know this false flag already
//// But in the coming month PEOPLE/VETERANS/DOCTORS/LAWYERS/>>will snap<<<

In every country people will snap<<<

//As much we try not to premote .. violence.... These other Waking sheep will SNAP .. VIOLENCE.... This is out of our control.. They don't know Q.. the peaceful resistance.. They don't know he PLAN.../// TRUMP'S SHADOW GOVERNMENT

WE ARE CURRENTLY HEADED INTO THE FINAL ACT OF THE MOVIE<<
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN

NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT
NASH EQUILIBRIUM
_GAME THEORY

______
PREPARE<<
I HAVE TRIED PREPARING YOU FOR MONTHS FOR THIS _EVENT

IT WILL GET MUCH DARKER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE FOR THOSE WHO ONLY WANT EVIDENCE,PROOF AND SPOON FEEDING....

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAIN
________
EVERY PERSON ON EARTH MUST SEE THE DARKNESS.. EXPERIENCE THE PAIN.....
IT'S COMING
________
AFTER..
>
>
>

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 4:34 pm

You are in the hardest part of the PLAN!!!... Where everything is intensifying, growing quickly on both sides of the War... /// It's like a head on collision you are witnessing..... The extreme mental pain that is being felt will intensify>>> VACCINES will change from experimental >>MANDATORY<< .......
///AT ALL COST YOU JUST REJECT THE VACCINES!!!!!<<<
You must practice your free WILL .. Stand strong in the hardest part of the fight...////
>You may not see that alot of people who have already taken the first jab are now becoming angry, because they are being told to take more and more vaccines (contrary to what the word toll before .."take the vaccines to regain freedom"..

They now know that was a lie and vaccines companies are coming after their kids and they are being told to take boosters shots..) The lies CDC NIH NIAIH WHO ect. All promoted keeping changing.. Those narrative is changing monthly and the sleeping Sheep are beginning to see the lies more and more slowly<<< you don't see the data but the Rage growing is true!!!!

Many vaxed people are growing Angry and concerned they are part of Agenda..... And they are beginning slowly to seek outside information from the mainstream media...>>> CNN Newsweek ect [MSM]... Has the lowest ratings of the 21st century//))
I know many PATRIOTS and ANONS are losing hope and waiting and waiting and waiting and want proof something is happening...(I could tell you hundreds of thousands into the Millions,, lawyer's, doctors, nurses, WHITE HATS, high ranking officials. Military personal, Truth Speakers, Podcasters, leakers are all doing their part in EXPOSING the truth of the scamdemic..... But to most people just want to see results instantly/confirmation/ ...... The sad truth is.....I have WARNED LONG AGO.. .>>GAME THEORY/NASH EQUILIBRIUM/NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT<<< must take place..... This part of the War/Chess move is essential...
And many will suffer PAIN ...
THIS_EVENT will be extremely painful to witnesses and feel like all hope is lost..... But in the last final moments/ THINGS WILL CHANGE as planned)

THIS WORLD EVENT GAME THEORY must happen!!....
So the people of the world will never again let medical tyranny be again controlled by the World BANKING Masters> and ELITES who controlled and created all Wars and poverty the past Thousand years... These same CABAL control the bioweapons that was released, control the DEEP STATE GOVERNMENTS that control pedophilia rings, drug smuggling, distribution and sales.. Human trafficking networks...... THIS GREAT WAR YOU ARE IN AND WITNESSING WILL INTENSIFY TO HUGE MOMENTS OF EVENTS THAT WILL TEST YOUR SPIRIT MIND AND BODY TO BREAKING POINTS AND LOST HOPE MOMENTS<<<< 

BE STRONG HAVE FAITH
KEEP SHARING INFORMATION
MANY SHEEP ARE WAKING AND NEED YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND COMPASSION>>

YOU ARE INSIDE THE STORM

It had to be this way

In the end>>

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

//))) The military can not step in.. Till most people turn against the System>>DS....}} That is currently happening by all the lies CDC WHO NIH NIAIH SEPI GAVI PFIZER GPMB WEF /FACEBOOKS SOCIAL MEDIA IS PORTRAYING> and the sheep are waking up to LIES
MORE CONTROL

Anger is building world wide<<
The forced vaccination is a TRIGGER<<>INCOMING<<

STAY VIGILANT PATRIOTS WORLD WIDE.... Your inside the hardest part of the 21st century
WINTER ON :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD IS GETTING ANGRY>.  ...
AND ECHO IS REACHING THE EARS OF THE SHEEP

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 5:06 pm

It's not looking for Germany, France and Sweden, there are concerns of energy rationing that telecommunication companies are preparing for this winter.  There maybe blackouts for mobile networks. 

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/exclusive-europe-braces-mobile-network-blackouts-sources-2022-09-29/

https://t.me/News_3Dto5D

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 7:34 pm

Go time. If you know about the SES then you know we need nuclear threat to shut all systems down. SES aka shadow government does not have the nuclear codes that’s when white hats take control of everything.
Just a little collection...

JUST IN - Sweden's coast guard discovered four gas leaks at Nord Stream pipelines, according to local media.

Even Bill Clinton says there's a 'limit' to how many migrants US can take

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11264379/Even-Bill-Clinton-says-theres-limit-migrants-take.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 8:45 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2357

I have been Dropping MAJOR DROPS on GERMANY COLLAPSING< the past months and the past weeks i have been echoing to keep eyes on [GERMANY] 

> THE EXPLOSION OF THE NORD STREAM 1_2 INTO [GERMANY]< happened.....
This RIPPLE effect is already happening as hundreds of thousands of corporations are scrambling for gas/oil for he next week's demand that supplies 84,000,000,. Million people and Millions of business's, schools, supplies and delivery for food. Good service....../////

[ GERMANY ] 
__
Like I said EU is inside a COLLAPSE and Germany would be first.. Then FRANCE.... Then Netherland... Then Belgium... The ripple effect....

The CIA control Center at CERN 
had a huge part in helping the VATICAN retrieve money through Europe before the PLANNED Nord Stream pipelines explosions

Buckle up [GERMANY]
As fast as you can.... Get your food and supplies!!!!!!....
__

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 9:07 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2356

RED OCTOBER; COMMUNICATION SHUTDOWN.

As Pope Francis traveled to Asia and tried to have a meeting with President XI, but was denied and turned away .... 
This last attempt was by the ROTHSCHILDS family and Rockefellers/OBAMA [ DS] in a made effort to Stop XI from Military operations to take down the CCP Regime and also asking XI to opening up the BRICS MONETARY RESERVE to the VATICAN banks. ..

But XI did not make any attempt to meet the Pope. Within hours the ROTHSCHILDS ordered their next move to arrest XI and begin the COUP and activate MSM on the arrest of XI. (fortunately their plans had fallen a part for the moment..AS I had reported XI was in safe protections after the meeting with PUTIN ).... 

Several CCP commanders loyal to XI Arrested several of the military commanders who helped in the Coup and stopped the full Coup from escalation for the current moment....> 

back Channels > From PUTIN advised XI to make and appearance on TV and counter the arrest MSM narration and send a message to the DEEP STATE letting them know their attempts failed.

_XI and Putin had met earlier and discussed Growing black U.S. military operations with UK forces killing and targeting Russian Forces with Drones.... And what the next steps were to counter these offences in a major move)////

A fleet of Russian and Chinese Battleships in formation were ordered to enter U.S. Waters.
( Update just 80 miles from U.S. Alaska territory the fleet was spotted with 2 Chinese naval war ships and 4 Russian Naval vessels and a Destroyer and lurking just a few miles behind ..>insiders: report up to 8 Submarines in the vicinity.)////

_The CIA [ DS] with mini Military subs had long planned to Explode the Nord Stream 2 Pipeline.. As BIDEN had publicly stated before he had operations in place to bring down the pipeline without German consent .

_As Russian subs entered the Mediterranean Waters last week and cut gas pipelines to France from Algeria  , the CIA counter move of taking down Nord Stream 2 Gas lines brings a long awaited Nuclear War ( awaited by Cabal) even closer 

( this EVENT was long planned by OBAMA, CLINTONS and DAVOS ECT ECT ECT.. To bring in a nuclear war through DARKWINTER22 classified projects .... The agenda of depopulation and nuclear fallout would connect clearly to new vaccines countering supposedly radiation exposure to survivors and much more New World operations)/////

I was one of the first to drop INTEL Drops on these EVENTS COMING last year in January and February 2021 ( many thought I was lying and just fear mongering and all the EVENTS i for told have now come to past as we are in huge MILITARY EVALUATION AND NUCLEAR EVENTS STAGING AROUND THE WORLD..
CHNIA. RUSSIA. U.S. IRAN. JAPAN. FRANCE. GERMANY AND SEVERAL OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR NUCLEAR WEAPONS ON HIGH ALART STAND BY........

( but you must Remember!!!!... I have WARNED you about the EVENTS all coming./ happening.. From the WORLD COLLAPSE TO STOCK . SUPPLY CHAIN COLLAPSE TO>>> NUCLEAR EVENT....

///// I WARNED YOU because I was truthful in the what was going to happen.... But I also told you many many times...... The NUCLEAR EVENT is STAGED... (if something goes off it will be over the oceans...)... ALL THESE EVENTS HAVE TO HAPPEN FOR A REASON THAT LEADS TO FULL MILITARY INTERVENTION AND FULL INVESTIGATION OF ALL MILITARY COMMANDS THAT HELP PULLED THESE MILITARY COUPS AND COMPLIED WITH DEEP STATE AGENDA.....
> it all connects to FUTURE WORLD MILITARY TRIBUNALS AND TRIBULATIONS/////

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO COLLIDE... THE EXPOSURE OF PANDEMIC, BIO-WEAPONS VACCINES, FULL DEEP STATE EXPOSURE. THE NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT
NUCLEAR :movie_camera: EVENT.

// The month of OCTOBER IS RED AND CABLES;;: ARE HOT..... In the underground mil. Channels, the word is COMMUNICATION SHUTDOWN EVENT.

buckle up buttercups...
Inside the STORM....

No oil for U.S. , Europe means.. Shut down!!!!!
There will be no gas for everyday things and businesses..
__
MILITARY is the only way.

It all leads to military intervention..11.3

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 10:50 am

Enthéos

@ENTHEOS
·Aug 29

Replying to post
[ltr]RAPID FIRE PROOFS
Is it possible to know the precise day of an unprecedented DS raid & "nuclear" hoax 2 weeks ahead? How?
truthsocial.com/@ENTHEOS/10881
Have you ever heard the President use the word SUBTERFUGE before? Zero tweets with it 2009-2021
How about "subterfuge", "nuclear", "what changed?" all in one post?
TRUTH TIMESTAMP 12:59
truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTru

ASSANGE TIMESTAMP 12:59
youtu.be/kJisjZqR3H4?t=779

Be strong. Be rested. Get healthy. Get lite. FALL AHEAD
INTENTION IS EVERYTHING
The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 8f0a9dc1448f6a5b
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 1:10 pm

October will be a month of upheaval. A month when all the dirty things of this government will be exposed.
The current president is disgusting to people not only in the United States but all over the world. In a few days we will send something that will destroy and expose these Kabbalahs.

Join: Classified Q Proof (https://t.me/+iKVqPPQ08f83OWUy)
----
We have Biden irrefutablely on tape prior to the start of the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine bragging about being able to stop Nord Stream II...

His Nord Stream II statement is obviously reminiscent of his video taped discussion in which he bragged about illegally threatening Ukrainian President Poroshenko, on withholding one billion in aide if their Attorney General wasn't immediately fired when he was Vice President.

So that Biden has a history of boasting about an illegal act he has committed is a bona-fide fact.

The question at hand now is if he boasted or not about a future illegal act, one whose gravity can be legally labelled 'An Act of War' against Russia?

While indeed other nations, Deep State operatives or rouge agents could be responsible for the sabatoge of the underwater pipelines that bring Russian natural gas to Europe...

Joe Biden's own words on tape make him Suspect Number One.

The corrupt imbecile in the White House now has us staring towards WWIII.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 4:42 pm

DISINFORMATION IS NECESSARY 
___Q_

_When White HATS>ACTIVATE<
triple agents/ Turn coats/ moles/sleepers>
( Seemingly>BLACKHATS  operators)///
 _ANONS/Patriots go into confusion.

>ANONS/PATRIOTS fight among them selves... When a seemingly BLACKHAT/greyHat comes into the light and there no immediate confirmation.

This confusion of who is a BLACKHAT or white HAT...>WILL < continue......... And the elevated anticipation WILL bring more tension among the Patriots.

Everything had to be this way to keep hidden identities of WHITE HAT SLEEPERS [ INFILTRATED]
INSIDE world corporations< 
>>> Including , inside>>>>
THE CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM.

_ There is a huge WAR inside the PENTAGON>>>& inside The CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM///

NOT EVERYTHING IS AT IT SEEMS!!!!<<<<
____
>) WIRES: WHITE HATS have taken control of the CENTRAL BANKING DIGITAL CURRENCIES

IT IS BACKED BY GOLD<<<

The CENTRAL WORLD BANKING
SYSTEM>CABAL owned.... Was [ INFILTRATED ]>>> 

(I told you a few times now.... One of the ROTHSCHILDS was flipped and created chaos scare EVENT inside the central banking infrastructure.... And this tactic broke the system into divisions ... Which created a moment of insertion ...( Idea)
To create a new SYSTEM using  >>>>> STARLINK ////

STARLINK IS MUCH MORE THAN INTERNET... IT'S MILITARY PARTICLE BEAM WEAPON/THE POWER TO CONTROL WORLD GRID///
>>>>>>>AND<<<<<
IT'S CONNECTED TO THE NEW QFS../ GASARA/ NASARA...

GASARA/NASARA Is being implemented through the world in different countries and different ways.. Not just CHINAS/ RUSSIA NEW SYSTEM
( this implementing of GASARA/ NASARA  is being done in different ways through the world and WILL All CONNECT once~ EVENTS Are triggered.... END GAME<)

/// >there is a difference between the old World Central Banking SYSTEM and the New DIGITAL Central Banking SYSTEM..... There is a reason why MUSK is invested BILLIONS into STARLINK that will CONNECT world currency and run world banks together on Starlink........////))

Everything you think you know about CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM WILL CHANGE...
( THE SAME PEOPLE ARE NOT IN CHARGE AND MANY ARE QUITTING..... & and a WAR is happening behind the scenes in the OLD Central bank system....
)////

You will know the TRUTH when you see the NEW SYSTEM IS BACKED BY GOLD<
( there is a reason banks across the world are closing and many cryptocurrencies / banks will not register with the new Q system in the CBDC ( WHITE HATS ARE IN THE CONTROL..)///

_everything that we have been expecting of RV. GASARA/ NASARA to take down the old system.. Has happened.... But not like we thought........

INFILTRATIONSTARLINK HAS EVERYTHING NOW!!!!....
____
A CRASH is still coming....
Many companies/ orgs will go under across the world who did not register to the GOLD BACKED SYSTEM.....
__
:fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
_ EVENTS

++++++++++++++++

ITS ALL A :movie_camera::movie_camera::movie_camera::movie_camera::movie_camera::movie_camera::movie_camera:
Trump was banned from Twitter
( Created a ripple EFFECT.. From investments in markets to PATRIOTS getting angry@ MSM)
_JACK DORSEY  STEPS DOWN
_ UKRAINE WAR BANKRUPTING DEEP STATE<
_MUSK AQUIRES TWITTER

BEHIND THE SCENES 
TRUMP SOCIAL MEDIA, TWITTER, TRUMP JR. MxM,
And other platforms are merging into a NEW TRUTH PLATFORMS 
MOVEMENT <<<

(from what I hear... TRUMP, MUSK and even Dorsey are in on the STARLINK system.. QFS that will connect everything......)///

Was Dorsey a white Hat?

Why is he MUSKs best friend for over a decade?
______
The Storm ....

Not evening (everything) is clean.

Godfather 

The take over PLAN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 4:54 pm

Ezra A. Cohen
@EzraACohen
1h  (twitter)

In January 2021, I directed reforms to the DoD security clearance process in line with those envisioned by President Eisenhower and Secretary Gates. These reforms create equal due process for all, and are intended to come into effect today.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/national-security-daily/2022/09/30/security-clearances-annexations-and-encirclements-00059726

The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 OAI2Rvrw?format=jpg&name=small
The Pentagon is being accused of again blocking long-sought reforms that would give military and civilian personnel the same appeals process as contractors when their security clearances are revoked or denied.
The changes, laid out in a January 2021 directive from EZRA COHEN, then the acting undersecretary for intelligence, would “simplify, centralize and unify” the process by putting all security clearance appeals under the independent Defense Office of Hearings and Appeals, which is staffed by career administrative law judges who are steeped in the legal issues.
Still working on it: The deadline to enact the changes was today. But so far, the Pentagon has not implemented the specific reforms.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 5:59 pm

The U.S.[ DS, CIA FBI ] is looking for a reason to create a FALSE FLAG... Blame the EVENT on the CONVOYS and bring in another new law that WILL cover Disinformation/domestic terrorism>>> which is what the CABAL/OBAMA/ UN wants to bring in FULL CENSORSHIP... And like Canada, Australia and many other countries can be Fined/ Banks finances seized or assets seized or ARREST or ALL..>> 

Be careful FREEDOM FIGHTERS, TRUCKERS AND PATRIOTS out there in the front lines ..

Much love and respect and be very AWARE of your surroundings and report anything that is offhand (WARNING):rotating_light: ... (and film with with your phones anything suspicious)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 6:01 pm

We must be careful... Patriots, ANONS and especially HIGH PROFILED TRUTHERS who spread the GREAT AWAKENING, [EXPOSURE] of the PLANDEMIC , VACCINES DEATHS and FALSE FLAG EVENTS the CABAL DEEP STATE has systematically knowingly CREATED.<<

5G is no joke and full unauthorized testing is taken place in the U.S. and abroad...
Official rollout of the 5G in the U.S. is expected after the jan 19.

(The power behind 5G is more than a human can FATHOM ...
DARPA can use 5G as a weapon in many many ways.. Including replicating sickness and antagonizing the body cells to excrete proteins/ spike proteins
and Graphene Oxide combine with 5g to Control the body.....
There are many factors to 5G causing illness ( as known.. Even 3g 4g cause cancer this is written in your phone manual ..5G is FAR more dangerous)))
In many instances in the early testing of Military use of 5G [ CLASS-IFI ED ]  the weapon can be used to KILL subjects through positioned directed  weapons ( small energy weapon and can find subjects through Nano, phones, wifi, RFIDs.)////

____We are coming into the SUPER dangerous part of the WAR..
5G
(There's a reason.. The virus .5g was rolled out in Wuhan at the same time)////
____

Stay safe keep your spiritual body armor strong!!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 10:05 pm

WATCH THE WATERS was a double meaning message from Q /..../in one way Q knew the Deep State was going to use HAARP to kill people and bring in Climate Change through CHAOS and destruction through weather >> 
[DS] FINAL CARDS>keep charade going_ cover up pandemic/EXPOSURE of stolen election>>CONFUSION/

_On the the other hand Q knew flooding the tunnels was essential and kept the OPS. CONTROLLED with no Innocent civilians killed/or minimal.

>When [DS] used HAARP and weather modification weapons ( FLOODS) they killed intentionality in their black OPS. for maximum effect and destroyed innocent lives, homes and communities.. But at the same [THEY] were putting them selves in jeopardy in the hands of crime/CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. Each event created by the CABAL deep state brought out the SLEEPERS/AGENTS/crooked politicians ,military INTEL, scientist, ext.ect in all countries across the world/EXPOSURE<>> SCARE NECESSARY

Stay vigilant PATRIOTS/ANONS/FRIENDS)FAM
>
>
.>INCOMING>>SHIPPING/CARGO/>>MAJOR DISRUPTIONS>> HALT :warning:

Join:https://t.me/+PfnptkhnK9BlMmE0
In collaboration with:https://t.me/+BJ0LpImkMfg0NjJk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 10:06 pm

TRUMP COMMS: DEFCON 1 After The Pope's Death
Trump's statement re: Devin Nunes as CEO of Trump Media had a [0] delta with the DEFCON warning system's post regarding its mission to warn of possible nuclear attack (H/T Anons). Both messages were posted at 5:47pm, which connects to Q547, the photo of Pope Francis bowing to & kissing Rockefeller's ring. 

The capital letters of Trump's statement = 172 = DEFCON 1 WILL BE COMING = AFTER THE POPE DIES. 
Capital letters of the DEFCON warning post = 156 = POPE DEATH AND DEFCON = DEFCON 1 [0] DELTA MARKER = IT'S GONNA BE BIBLICAL.

To confirm the solution path, the filename of the Pope picture in Q547 = 109 = POPE'S DEATH = DEFCON 1 COMING.

Also, 5:47 => 5 + 47 = 52 = POPE; and 54 + 7 = 61 = NEWS. 5 + 4 + 7 = 16 = [P].
It appears that Marker [1] is DEFCON [1], and the [0] delta between Trump & the DWS seems to confirm we are mere 'steps away'. It is not the Pope's death that causes DEFCON1, but seems his death is the milestone [marker] for the activation.
Join:https://t.me/+PfnptkhnK9BlMmE0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2022 10:11 pm

PHASE - FINAL TRIP CODE.
85% LOADING!

P R E P A R E..

It’s time to shock the world!
The WORLD is in our hands.
We need more messages.

MESSAGES = PEOPLE
PEOPLE = VICTORY

SHARE TO SAVE THE WORLD:arrow_down:
Trustworthy Database Archive (https://t.me/+pGrDdVvu3BQ3MTQ0)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 9:28 am

] assange [
>>>

Wheres the Clintons
Hanks
Comey
HOLLYWOOD 
World wide film production connected to Hollywood industry is at stand still
///>>>Inside Sources say
It's all part ] Devolution  [[[
>Assange>DURHAM>Election>AZ>GHISLAINE/eps >WUHAN>GATES CDC NIH
VACCINES..><><><><>< 
[THEY]
WANT
[LIGHTS OUT]
SHIPPING STOPPED<<

>ASSANGE=McAfee=KRAKEN 305TH. 
Fire-bomb-ticking-Boom

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 08/11/2018 13:12:31   ID:
8chan/patriotsfight: 139

These people are stupid!
https://www.cohenmilsteinprocessserver.com
"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself."
Discovery.
https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/400882-wikileaks-says-senate-panel-requested-assange-testimony-in-russia-probe
Do you believe in coincidences?
We have the source.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 9:32 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/2375

Many different groups and channels and other social media Truthers and other leakers.... >>Don't know they are working together/))<<( It was PLANNED this way by INTEL)//
Many of them don't like Q .... Many ANONS that follow Q don't like these other groups and their platforms....
/) Example>> ALEX JONES>many think he's a schill and have distain for him ( but then why did General Flynn have back door communications with him and why did Flynn do his interview with Jones??/)
Or David Icke who distains most organized affiliated movements connected to Mil. INTEL.
Or Allen Truthers who hate vaccines and feel ostracized from Q groups/
Or Large spiritual group movements that don't believe in elections or political systems and many others who are now being forced into the political arena to post their views against the pandemic/vaccines/lockdowns/fake false mainstream narrative.
>>This list could go on and on to many who hate Trump..>> but also hate the vaccines/lockdowns/fake MSM narrations..  Many are beginning to wake up to a world nightmare connected to BIDEN or their own governments in control across the world ..
(:point_up: These are examples and just a few of the hundreds of thousands) 

///)Through the world many organizations and groups that don't like each other and publicly hate each other or insult each other...///Really.>>Don't know they are on the same side of the Battle Fields<<... Many were positioned unknownly into forefronts and gained hundreds of thousands/millions of followers or had their base already...
>But now most of these groups/ Internet fractions are converging against the PLANDEMIC>>VACCINES>> FAKE MSM NARRATIONS/FAKE HEALTH ORGS. MISINFORMATION AND LIES.. FROM
COUNTRY TO COUNTRY ACROSS THE WORLD...

THE GREAT AWAKENING>>PLAN IS GOING STRONG AND ON COURSE

///Even democratic voters are jumping ship like mice.. People who took the vaccines are now being called the Virus spreaders and didn't regain the promised freedom they were offered if they took the vaccine... The vaxxxed are growing Angry!!!.. turning on Health Mafia and MSM lies.../))

>>>>>>
You are inside the Storm of a world wide Awaking....
Stay strong Patriots /ANONS... And my DEPLORABLE BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS

YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW

///
SUMMER OF FIRE :fire:
KEEP YOUR BUCKLES BUCKLED!

TURBULENCE UP AHEAD
PAIN FOR THE NEWBIES!!..
(Sheep waking up/// these new sheep waking up are going to cause a stampede )))///

Not all sheep waking up will come into Q INTEL...95% of sheep waking up are not part of the Q movement and will choose DARK retributions/Riots/chaos or fumble into hopelessness....

Have compassion and keep sharing information ANONS..

>> Blackout [IMMINENT]
ON THE :alarm_clock:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2022 12:24 pm

Okay...where does this lead-

ZHEDGE= WHITE HATS  (figured that.  Go Zerohedge!)
The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 Ec9df2fa570001515fd19b94046fb2d3b2cfaecc6199e7fe9231695026098bd6

ZEROHEDGE:  US TO SEND ABOUT 500 MORE MILITARY PERSONNEL TO EUROPE

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/07/2018 22:18:45   ID: f946c4
8chan/thestorm: 20735

DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Big GO TIME   The New Big GO TIME - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Big GO TIME
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next