Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 9:47 am

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/politics-and-government/nevada/rnc-alleges-inconsistencies-in-nevadas-voter-rolls-threatens-lawsuit-2959163/
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 Cb5a2501e55422fb

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 11:52 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 11:55 am

[ltr]@DebGC[/ltr]

People do not understand the significance of the Electoral College - especially since 70% of Americans can't name the three branches of government.
The fact that the Deep State is trying desperately to abolish it tells us all we need to know!
The Electoral College protects small states from being dominated by large states.
That's why we have a bicameral Congress; the House represents the people, and the Senate was intended to represent the states, chosen by the state legislatures. That was perverted by the 17th Amendment for more "democracy" and that must be repealed because it gutted the balance of power between the federal government and the states!
Our Founders rejected "democracy" because they were determined to protect the rights of every individual. It seems the more "democracy" we have had, the less freedom we end up with!
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 F79bbedc94ff1cb9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 10:33 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 2b1b354bc177062a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 10:35 pm

Replying to [ltr]@RecallKatieHobbs[/ltr]

It's good that it's out, because Lindell has had this evidence for a long time, and no judge would accept the evidence. Good to see it out here!
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 Bd98594c545e0ad7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 10:36 pm

Democrat Operative Admits: We’ve Been Rigging Elections “for 50 Years
https://thenewamerican.com/us/politics/democrat-operative-admits-we-ve-been-rigging-elections-for-50-years/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 10:38 pm

[ltr]@VET2020[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@RecallKatieHobbs[/ltr]

Don't blame machines it's the people running them and their handlers that control this abomination. When your vote is converted to a image file , it's entered in a database -Maybe. In the Dominion process there is ONE point of failure and that point controls the end result. We went through this in 2020 with the Maricopa audit which the Az Senate shut down and dropped like a bad habit. Your ballot is useless when it doesn't match the official Dominion database numbers. The database did not match the ballots count in 2020. And I didn't cover fractional votes and duplicate entries in the 2020 Maricopa database. It was all there..

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 027a462c08a63cb1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2024 4:28 pm

WH's have the proof on the crooked Ga. POTUS election.

https://www.tiktok.com/@stephen.gardner14/video/7320058508173446433?_r=1&_t=8is663aq0l8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 9:50 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 4458313fc2d1ca66feb5eaf6fe6f885669cef5c48cef59d7a0b05bbf8a1ca903

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2024 3:30 pm

The Lindell Offense Fund has already begun the The Plan to protect the 2024 Elections– No more electronic voting machines! Taiwan, Argentina, El Salvador just ran paper ballot hand count elections! 

BREAKING: As I’m writing this, New Hampshire has secured 25 towns to vote on ending machines in their next election! The Unitparty Legislature is rushing to pass a bill that will silence the will of the good people in New Hampshire! We KNEW this would happen, and we are ready to fight this tyrannical act.  They scream “democracy” except when it will actually serve we the people! Thank you to Marylyn Todd and the amazing grassroots teams who are not going to be stopped! New Hampshire will be 75% free of Machines very soon!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2024 6:33 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 1ea6a2f8a08aa622

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 pm

Hang on to this!  Actually we should send a screenshot to Jordan so he knows we know.

https://www.tiktok.com/@say_when_69/video/7348046483708529951

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 pm

Another one!

https://www.tiktok.com/@say_when_69/video/7348033811566955806

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:23 pm

https://rumble.com/v4khgtk-let-my-people-go-full-movie-freely-given.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:32 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

ICYMI:
In the recent Elections that took place in Cook County, IL on 3/19/2024, the instructions for filling out paper ballots distinctly guided the voter to use a brand-name Sharpie as the instrument by which oval selections should be marked.
Recall that it was the use of Sharpies which led to the “Sharpiegate” election fraud exposure, out of Arizona USA, wherein the felt-tipped markers had cause a statistically significant increase in the amount of ballots submitted by paper that erred during machine reading. As such, those ballots had to be adjudicated manually, without the voter present.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 2:56 pm

From p11 (Section II.C.): 

"New evidence shows that, since at least 2020, Dominion configured its machines with the decryption keys in an election database table in plain text—protected by nothing other than Windows log-in credentials that are easily bypassed—enabling any malicious actor total control over its electronic voting systems....this breach has the game-changing magnitude of the Allies’ deciphering Germany’s ENIGMA machine in World War II ...Dominion leaves the decryption keys bare, in plain text. Embedded Dominion employees or any malicious actor who knows where to look can gain total access and control over an election. It is like a bank telling the public they have the most secure vault in the world, and then taping the combination on the wall next to the vault door. Even worse, key logging features that would record system activity showing such control can also be manipulated or disabled, thereby rendering any penetration of this system nearly undetectable."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 3:14 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 800915e185f888c3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2024 9:49 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 4327e85e54bc5341

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:28 pm

Citizen Free Press- Witness Harry Haury testified today about 1000’s of affidavits he says were submitted to the FBI but never investigated. 

When TTV brought our geospatial (cell phone) information to the FBI we told them we believed were looking at a massive RICO case. They agreed, but said they couldn’t investigate unless they could prove a financial nexus of > $50,000. Of course, to prove that we needed them … to investigate.

The FBI also gave our data to the GBI, which is confirmed in the attached letter from the former GBI Director Vic Reynolds, yet neither agency ever investigated further.

(From True the Vote via X)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 pm

Soros-Funded California DA Gascon Dropped Charges Against Konnech CEO for Political Reasons After He Was Caught Storing US Elections Data in China – The FBI Also Mysteriously Dropped the Investigation – What Are They Hiding?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/soros-funded-california-da-gascon-dropped-charges-against/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=soros-funded-california-da-gascon-dropped-charges-against

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21