Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 7:01 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 D202995f92444bd2
I have published the 2022 Midterm Election Irregularity Master Thread on Twitter. #ThirdWorldElections
twitter.com/the_authorityq/sta

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 7:05 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 357ed3a09b1c7a68

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 7:06 pm

[ltr]ScottPresler[/ltr]
·6h

"You hear me loudly & clearly:
If we don't elect Justice Daniel Kelly, your voter ID laws in Wisconsin are gone.
Your proof of residency — which is required to register to vote — is gone.
There will be unmanned drop boxes in Milwaukee & Madison going into 2024."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 9:46 pm

[size=15]Kari Lake

@KariLake

·
9h

[/size]
Maricopa County has been illegally outsourcing Signature Verification to a third-party vendor, who uses a threshold of just 10% to qualify signatures as "high-confidence" matches for approval.

This is why they don't want us comparing signatures.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 ITbATbKq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 9:48 pm

@KariLake

·
6h

I don't care what political party you are.

I don't even care if you hate me.

I am fighting to restore free and fair elections for EVERYONE in this country, and NOTHING will make me back down from this fight.

Quote Tweet

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 BWhC4Rwi_mini

Lara Logan

@laralogan
·
8h
Kari Lake is fighting on behalf of us all, Democrat & Republican. It will be a great day when all can see that.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2023 10:12 pm

EXPOSED: RICO ELECTION CRIMES IN WASHINGTON STATE

https://billbruch.substack.com/p/exposed-rico-election-crimes-in-washington

March 20, 2023, Election Integrity Update  -- RICO Election Crimes Exposed in Washington State
If you think that the Organized Racketeering (RICO) Elections Crimes being exposed around the country (Arizona, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and other states etc.) are not happening in Washington State, then you are sadly mistaken. We are on to them, and are finding many ways the criminals are illegally manipulating (stealing) our elections. (Updated Source Docs).
As just one example, to see how large scale and serious the election fraud is in our state, go to the Federal Election Commission Website HERE, on the left side of the page type in ANY Zip code in the provided field, and Not Employed in the Employer filter. You will then see a screen of the names of the Contributors, notice the vast majority of their donations (.01 to $20) end up going to ActBlue (Dem Operatives). The problem being, the record reflects that many of the individual donors are EACH donating, in many cases, hundreds or THOUSANDS of times between 01/01/2021 and 12/31/2022.
Also, often times, the record shows the same person is donating in multiple zip codes. If you expand the fields (including Report Time Period "Receipt Date Range") you will find that many of these fraudulent donations increase exponentially. Hmm...The corruption in WA State Elections appears to be endless...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 7:57 am

[ltr]WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·7h

History always repeats itself.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 73eb3fbccad97f4c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 4:59 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Arizona Gov. Hobbs Vetoes Her Own Signature Verification Rules Included in Bipartisan Bill
State Representative Alexander Kolodin (R-Scottsdale) announced Thursday that his House Bill (HB) 2322, relating to early ballot signature verification, has been vetoed by Gov. Katie Hobbs (D).
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f517 Full Article
tennesseestar.com/the-west/ari
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 31785f7f54f100db

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2023 10:14 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f449This Political Game That We Are In Is ALWAYS About Election Interference
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f525Let’s Just Face It•••The Deep State Wants ALL POWERWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 203c
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 A22acbf7950849e1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2023 6:14 am

Jen Wright may be the foremost election integrity expert in the state of Arizona.
So, when she says that Maricopa County's "investigation" was a sham. You can take that to the bank.
READ AND SHARE
arizonasuntimes.com/news/forme

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 9:14 pm

BREAKING WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f6a8
Konnech has dropped the lawsuit against @TrueTheVote
courtlistener.com/docket/65339
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 D1bc8c08ee72cf43

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 1:10 pm

Hi everyone. If you are signed up for our True the Vote newsletter then you’ve just received an email with a link to the Konnech Special Collection, featured in open.ink
Included is video from The Pit, marking the first time we publicly discussed Konnech, in a presentation called “The Tiger Project: A Betrayal in Three Acts”; the complete set of data and documents given to Pit attendees; and more.
We will resend again tomorrow.
Ever onward
Bringing the receipts! WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f525
@greggphillips @truethevote

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 4e5fc1884e609aaa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 5:48 pm

[ltr]justhuman[/ltr]

·19m

During the 2020 Election, Iran linked hackers were discovered ‘lurking on a city's infrastructure "used to report the results of voting,"’ US Cyber Command and CISA have now revealed.
axios.com/2023/04/25/cyber-com
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 Ddc9e8a863a9d3bb

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 423dca73988f66d7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 4:47 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

This site gives a breakdown of every states ballot harvesting laws.
Could be a very useful tool.

lgbtmap.org/democracy-maps/bal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 3:14 pm

“The indictment alleges that during local elections held in 2021, Crist, Gordon and Wallace conspired to use their official positions, and actual and apparent authority over Rensselaer County employees, to obtain absentee ballots in voters’ names through fraud and intimidation; these voters did not intend to request absentee ballots, nor did they seek voting assistance from [the defendants]”
“Crist, Gordon and Wallace then conspired to cast false and illegal votes in these voters’ names in primary and general elections held in Rensselaer County in 2021. Their conduct violated the constitutional rights of Rensselaer County voters to have their votes counted equally as compared to votes cast by other voters, and made it more likely that the defendants’ preferred candidates would win the elections.”
justice.gov/usao-ndny/pr/renss

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 3:58 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 FvBbEn6XoAEd97V?format=jpg&name=360x360
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 FvBbEn8WcAEmhdr?format=jpg&name=360x360
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 FvBbEn7WcAAon-v?format=jpg&name=360x360
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 FvBbEn7X0AIterG?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 5:29 pm

[ltr]@JudicialWatch[/ltr]
·1h

"Judicial Watch is a national leader in trying to preserve free and fair elections here in the U.S. One of the key ways we do that is through enforcing the law requiring voter rolls be kept clean!" @TomFitton.
READ: judicialwatch.org/pennsylvania

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 6:31 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 4bad3c375cf29167

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 10:54 am

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·14h

BREAKING: Texas Becomes 9th State to Leave ERIC – TX House Passes Vote to Pull Out of Controversial Voter Roll Maintenance System – Only 23 States Remain
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 8:24 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 Fe9841917ca6ed30

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 5:29 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f525It’s called ELECTION INTEGRITY not ELECTION FRAUDWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 203c
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 31-20e3 voting fraud, such as vote buying &absentee ballot fraud;
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 32-20e3campaign finance crimes; WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 33-20e3patronage crimes, such as political shakedowns &misuse of federal programs for political purposes; WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 34-20e3frauds affecting elections, such as fraudulent fundraising schemes and WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 35-20e3criminal violations of federal voting rights statutes that do not have a basis in race, color, national origin, or religion

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 75238a07bb48b6bc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 5:31 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 37ab2562ecc2e02e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 12:32 pm

[ltr]@DC_Draino[/ltr]
·47m

Now that Mike Pence has entered the race, let me tell y’all some inside info:
In the days leading up to J6, I was informed by trusted sources that Pence wasn’t going to contest the rigged electoral college results.
I couldn’t believe it. How could he backstab 74 million people & allow fraud to overthrow our executive branch?
But then I was told why…
He cut a deal with the Koch fundraising network to be their lead horse in 2024 if he backstabbed Trump and the MAGA movement in 2020.
(Cont.WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f447-1f3fc)

To those that say he didn’t have the power to contest fraudulent ballots and allow state legislatures to conduct further review, then why did they change the Electoral College Act in 2022 to explicitly state the VP could no longer facilitate that exact process?
Because Pence could and he knew it, but he took the blood money anyway.
We are not in this situation because of President Trump.

We are here b/c powerful forces worked to “fortify” the 2020 election and coward RINOs like Mike Pence partnered with them.
Let’s show Judas what we think of his backstabbing in the ballot box.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 7:55 pm

HUGE: Postal Service Releases Final Report – Contract Driver Jesse Morgan Vindicated – Report CONFIRMS He Hauled Trailer of Ballots from NY to PA in Late October 2020
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/h

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 3:15 pm

@LeadingReport

·
May 29

BREAKING: The Georgia Court of Appeals has revived a lawsuit alleging that 147,000 fraudulent or counterfeit ballots were found in Fulton County during the 2020 election.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:24 pm

[ltr]Electionwiz[/ltr]
·4h

AUSTIN, TEXAS -- Election fraud is once again a felony in Texas after Gov. Greg Abbott signed legislation into law that ups the criminal penalty. The bill makes voter fraud a crime punishable by up to 20 years behind bars.

-------------------------------------
Get your free copy of “8 Things You Can Do to STOP Election Fraud” handbook today! This Citizens Guide will provide you with the insight and tools you can use to help ensure free and fair elections in your community: judicialwatch.org/petitions/8-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm

FARRELL: Trump Indictment is Election Interference: youtu.be/PKM-kr90V7g

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 3:37 pm

Kyle Becker

@kylenabecker

·
4h

BREAKING.WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f6a8

Newly unsealed court docs show that Georgia officials have been aware of vulnerabilities in Dominion voting software, but have refused to update it until after the 2024 election.

https://beckernews.com/newly-unsealed-court-docs-show-georgia-knew-about-vulnerable-dominion-software-refused-to-update-it-until-after-2024-election-50689/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 3:41 pm

EXPLOSIVE: Halderman Report Released in Georgia – Confirms VOTES CAN BE ALTERED Through Defective Dominion Voting Machines – Rafensperger Hid This From Public – Garland Favorito Weighs In

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/explosive-halderman-report-released-georgia-confirms-votes-can/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=explosive-halderman-report-released-georgia-confirms-votes-can

vid at link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 3:42 pm

@EdwardMondini

·
3h

DePerno discovered that in his audit of voting machines in Antrim County, MI

Antrim County Audit Attorney Finds Program on Connected Voting System that could Manipulate Michigan Votes

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/12/antrim-county-audit-attorney-finds-program-on-connected-voting-system-that-could-manipulate-michigan-votes/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2023 4:27 pm

@AAnon55
May 12

YOUR WAKE UP CALL

Colonel Phil Waldron is a Cyber Warfare Specialist (retired US Army). Him & a team of people examined the 2020 election data. He breaks it down in this video.

https://twitter.com/AAnon55/status/1657218314655989760?cxt=HHwWgIC8hdzRz_8tAAAA

---------------------
A whole series of proofs at link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2023 9:11 am

@AAnon55
·
May 14

Stolen 2020: Cheating

Cheating happened in the 2020 election. This is some of the evidence MSM says we don't have...
#Stolen2020

vid of proofs https://twitter.com/AAnon55/status/1657813869723541504

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 7:46 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 F915182ee15c873d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 7:31 pm

Judicial Watch: Illinois Settles Voter Roll Lawsuit, Agrees to Make Voter Registration List Information Public

https://www.judicialwatch.org/illinois-settles-voter-roll-lawsuit/?utm_source=deployer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=&utm_campaign=tipsheet&utm_term=members

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 4:56 pm

[ltr]ThePatriotVoice[/ltr]
·18m

“According to Federal Election Commission filings released Monday, George Soros’s Democracy PAC II has provided $750,000 to the Texas Majority PAC during the year’s first half. Meanwhile, the Texas Majority PAC’s state filings show that the group raised $752,040 during that time, meaning Soros has financially propelled the group.”
The people of the GREAT state of Texas have a message for you…
You will NEVER turn our state Communist, and we will make SURE of it.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george-soros-bankrolls-mysterious-institution-looking-flip-texas-democrats-records-show

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 3:57 pm

Enthéos
Thousands upon thousands of signed SWORN AFFIDAVITS in state after state from witnesses w/first hand accounts of election/voter fraud in the 2020/2022 elections proving that Prince Valium (and Senators/Reps/Other) did not come close to winning. If they were lying......where are the thousands of arrests for perjury? Tuck this one in your pocket and whip it out during FAKE NEWS interviews and watch the NPCs BLUE SCREEN on you.

https://www.mylawquestions.com/what-happens-if-i-lie-on-a-sworn-affidavit.htm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 12:12 pm

[ltr]abrahamhamadeh[/ltr]
·3h

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f6a8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f6a8BREAKINGWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f6a8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f6a8
We just filed a Special Action with the Arizona Supreme Court asking for a new trial regarding the November 2022 election.
Our justice system cannot tolerate the government withholding evidence. Count the votes.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 92d982614cd6260f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 10:56 am

(people have questioned Gregg Phillips and Catherine. That's the basis for these posts on TS)
----

trending
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 7f2db2812b6a2ee3Lisa Mei Crowley WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f1fa-1f1f8

@lisamei62

Flashback: 45 tweeted a pic of him & Ivanka on AF1 after his final 2020 rally that had a partially obscured note w/"Catherine Engelbrecht" & "True the Vote" which was subsequently deleted & reposted w/the note cropped out.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f447
truthsocial.com/@lisamei62/109
Last night he (DJT)once again mentioned how @truethevote found millions of votes on "government cameras" (he often reiterates this point).
How would GP & CE have access to those gov't tapes/cams if he didn't trust them?

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 99f9dfa318865acf

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f4afHere’s the full photo posted by @greggphillips

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 72d2b916ae212dfb

[ltr]lisamei62[/ltr]

When 45 says "We caught them all", he's not joking.
God bless Catherine (@truethevote) and @greggphillips for all they've done & all they're doing to save our Republic. WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1fae1WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 2764WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1f1fa-1f1f8
h/t to @01010001 for bringing that AF1 tweet to our attention!

At a recent rally Trumps said,
"Keep those tapes handy because you're going to need them.
We're all going to need them as a country."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 12:26 pm

[ltr]@greggphillips[/ltr]
·2d

…amazing how much video and data can fit in just one of these cases…
P.S. We are not suicidal.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 A56e6b85430b6218

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2023 12:44 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 39904cbe39ee5cc1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 2:45 pm

[ltr]RJPatriot[/ltr]
·6h

Tipping point @greggphillips did you know about GBI Strategies when y’all were making 2000 Mules?
It seems they are the hub in a vote rigging system that has many satellites nationwide.
Bravo @gatewaypundit for your amazing reporting.
P.S. it is really sad to see the very organization setup to take down organized crime is now the one protecting it. #FBIcorruption #DefundTheFBI
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 2:45 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 1db625c27309d384

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 12:14 pm

[ltr]Electionwiz[/ltr]
·5h

REPORT: RNC moves intervene in Priorities USA v. Wisconsin Elections Commission, an election lawsuit filed in Wisconsin by Democrat-affiliated attorney Marc Elias, which seeks to allow ballot drop boxes.

--------------------
Michigan AG Refers 2020 Election Fraud Case to FBI
trendingpoliticsnews.com/michi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2023 12:34 pm

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·15h

David Weiss was picked by the two Democrat Senators from Delaware under “Blue Slip.” He would not have been picked by me. But I have a great idea. Why don’t they use Deranged Jack Smith. Weiss has been investigating Hunter for 4 years, giving him the “sweetheart” deal of all sweetheart deals. But a brilliant Judge in Delaware saw through it all. Now, I read, the Department of Injustice wants a new Judge and Jurisdiction. But so do I, with far stronger reasons than Hunter & Crooked Joe. MAGA!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 3:18 pm

Reposted on TS

https://uncoverdc.wpengine.com/2022/04/08/true-the-vote-previously-undisclosed-details-show-rico-crimes-in-2020-election/

True the Vote discussed previously undisclosed details of its ballot trafficking investigations in five states, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, on the Charlie Kirk show on Thursday in anticipation of the upcoming Dinesh DeSouza documentary movie, “2000 Mules.” The investigation has unearthed from dropbox videos and extensive documentation evidence of RICO operations involving ballots.

Founder Catherine Engelbrecht says she will “pull the cord” and “give it all to the American people” after the release of De Souza’s documentary. She lamented that most Americans are woefully “unaware” that ballot trafficking is illegal. In fact, it is a felony. True the Vote estimates that 7 percent of the votes in the 2020 general election were trafficked.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 3:39 pm

[ltr]@01010001[/ltr]
·1h
.Greqq is not a man to Trifle with. (gregg Phillips)
CE... That's another story all together.
Who's involved in RICO crimes...
Does it stop there.
Let's See What Happens.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 F37bf5ce9341db45

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 6:38 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 967950a9b59a9417

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 7:13 pm

[ltr]@therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·1h

JUST IN — "Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows seeks to move Fulton County election case to federal court." (Insider Paper)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2023 7:46 am

The Breger Blackmail Report: Deep State is Desperate to Bury w/ Rep. Liz Harris
Big proofs of backdoor count manipulation that they are fighting tooth and nail to keep from coming out.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 10:54 am

Trending
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 644118cc30adbcca

diggersleuth

[ltr]@diggersleuth[/ltr]

A searchable trove of documents related to True the Vote's election integrity efforts in Georgia! @OpenInk
* "over 67,000 votes attached to voting records of individuals ineligible to vote in their jurisdiction"
* "unmonitored surveillance cameras"
* "phantom ballots"

.https://open.ink/georgia

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next