Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:55 am

A few larger accounts are weighing in on the vote. Please comment w/links to others you may know of.
Consider a Like, RT, or Follow if you enjoy their content:
@annvandersteel
truthsocial.com/@annvanderstee
truthsocial.com/@annvanderstee

@SunQTzu
truthsocial.com/users/SunQTzu/

@Libertas
truthsocial.com/@Libertas/1109

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:21 am

[ltr]gemmakoy[/ltr]
·16h

Replying to [ltr]@truethevote[/ltr]

TTV’s last Monday’s meeting was the most informative. It was about just how Georgia was able to steal the 2020 Presidential election. Georgia and Pennsylvania both stopped counting at exactly same time around 3:00am on nov 4, 2020. Im attaching a graph i saved showing the actual cheating by these 2 states. These states used Dominion voting machines that we now know were linked to internet where foreign hostile countries could change our elections. These 2 states had total of 32 electoral votes.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 4c98b0211372873c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 10:22 am

‘Most secure [election] in American history’? Man buys stolen Dominion voting machine on eBay
https://www.worldtribune.com/most-secure-election-in-american-history-man-buys-stolen-dominion-voting-machine-on-ebay/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 9:38 pm

[ltr]@LeessaQWarrior[/ltr]
·4d

Replying to [ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Misspellings Matter:
“Stollen” is a German bread eaten at Christmas a reference to Germany.
The computer servers belonging to the Scytl electronic voting companies were seized by the U.S. Military in Frankfurt, Germany. The served data showed that President Trump won by a landslide victory in the 2020 election.
Sydney Powell said, “Trump won by a landslide & we’re going to prove it. We’re going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom.”

STOL[L]EN
DEC[L]AS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 6:39 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 C03cbf440d1d2251

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 12:50 pm

[ltr]ENTHEOS[/ltr]
·2d

Replying to [ltr]@ENTHEOS[/ltr]

These folks worked very hard accumulating this VOTER/ELECTION FRAUD data back in 2020. This website had additional helpful tools and resources worth looking through and researching as well. THANK YOU for starting the process and for all of the flaming darts/arrows you endured for doing so and for putting it together nearly all on your own dime. Your efforts have not been forgotten!
https://hereistheevidence.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 6:07 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]

·27m

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f6a8 Hunter Biden’s Rosemont Seneca Partners investment firm traded more than 1,000 emails with Biden’s office during his time as vice president — and hundreds remain hidden because of executive privilege asserted by the White House, documents released by the National Archives show.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/30/1000-emails-exchanged-between-hunter-bidens-firm-and-vp-office/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:46 pm

[ltr]@greggphillips[/ltr]
·6h

This is the beginning of laying it all out. We have hours and hours of video that will call into question many people and some groups that we should have been able to trust.
In this gripping episode of Patriot Games, we sit down with Catherine Engelbrecht, the visionary founder of True the Vote, and sharp-eyed investigative journalist Heather Mullins. Together, we unpack a treasure trove of insights from the 2020 election cycle. Although a snippet of our conversation was featured in "2000 Mules," we dig much deeper here. Don't miss the riveting testimony of a whistleblower, brought to the forefront by the NRSC, who sheds light on the mysterious happenings at ballot dropboxes in Columbus, GA. This is an episode you won't want to miss.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 4:20 pm

https://www.brassballs.blog/https/newsothersmisscom/2-wusa9-fairfax-virginia-va-county-prince-william-michele-white-election-fraud-lying-corrupt-conduct-public-official-clerk-registrar-jason-miyares-pollchief-konnech-runbeck-eugene-yu-malaysia

Jury trial starts 1/16/24

Virginia Official who used Konnech’s Pollchief software to help rig the 2020 Election

Before Michele White resigned, she was in charge of elections in Prince William County in Manassas, Virginia.
Michele was charged by the Virginia Secretary of State, Jason Miyares, because local Prosecutor, Amy Ashworth, refused to.
She works for the Democrat National Party (DNC).
Two of White’s charges are felonies.
They are for:
  • corrupt conduct of an elected official, and

• false statement(lying) from an elected official

The third count against Michele is “neglect of duty from an elected official.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 1:43 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 FnMmBjqWYAAK5HA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 3:12 pm

NEW — From @WendellHusebo:
"GOP investigators threatened Hunter with testifying before Congress if he refuses to provide leaked court docs about his defunct plea deal with David Weiss
GOP demanded the info given the docs were leaked to the NYT & Politico, negating any alleged duty of confidentiality
"There are a limited number of people who would have had access to these docs ... discussed in these articles, and based on the narrative set forth in these pieces, the Committees believe it is highly likely that these materials were provided by or at the direction of Biden.
…The info contained in these articles reinforces serious concerns regarding whether the Department has handled a case involving the President’s son in an impartial manner," JimJordan , Rep. Jason Smith & Rep. Comer wrote."
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 D52e2d4663dbf206

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 C0f8edd900a7f320

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 6:27 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 871a837f7e32f0d1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 7:00 pm

Court Rules AZ Used Illegal Signature-Verification in Elections.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/09/07/court-rules-az-used-illegal-signature-verification-in-elections/

also @ link

Ex Trump Advisor Peter Navarro Found Guilty of Contempt of Congress.
Former Trump White House trade adviser Peter Navarro was found guilty of two counts of contempt of Congress by a Washington, D.C. jury on Thursday, having failed to comply with a partisan subpoena issued by House Democrats as part of their sham investigation of the January 6th protests. Each count carries a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of one year in prison, as well as a maximum fine of $100,000.
---------------------

Mayor of ‘Sanctuary’ New York Now Says Migrants ‘Will Destroy’ City.

----------------

RonGPT: DeSantis’s New ‘Secret Strategy’ is Just an AI ChatBot.

---------
more

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 12:15 pm

https://hereistheevidence.com/
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 784265a04bc3bbc7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2023 8:40 am

Michigan voter discrepencies

https://migrassrootsalliance-my.sharepoint.com/personal/patrick_migrassrootsalliance_org/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?id=%2Fpersonal%2Fpatrick%5Fmigrassrootsalliance%5Forg%2FDocuments%2FFOIA%20Responses%2FWayne%20County%2FElection%20Certifications%2FNovember%203%2C%202020%20%2D%20Offical%20Election%20Certification%2Epdf&parent=%2Fpersonal%2Fpatrick%5Fmigrassrootsalliance%5Forg%2FDocuments%2FFOIA%20Responses%2FWayne%20County%2FElection%20Certifications&ga=1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 9:15 pm

In Venezuela

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 53BEBEAC-3787-4CCC-A9EC-43F341A89DA2

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 92362EC4-86C5-485E-B59E-07006478B93E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 10:05 pm

We saw him sitting with Klaus the WEF.  They are good buddies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 10:28 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 Df70d25564549edb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 7:24 pm

Goldman Sachs Millionaire Bankrolling Virginia’s Democrats

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/goldman-sachs-millionaire-bankrolling-virginias-democrats/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=goldman-sachs-millionaire-bankrolling-virginias-democrats

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 7:35 am

Pennsylvanians will be automatically processed for voter registration when they get a new driver’s license

State adopts system to enroll eligible voters and update voter records. Republican lawmakers object to Gov. Shapiro sidestepping their legislative approval.

https://pennsylvania.votebeat.org/2023/9/19/23880022/automatic-voter-registration-penndot-drivers-license

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 7:37 am

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]

What does this have to do with auto industry? When immigrants register, they are thereby registered to vote, even if they are not Americans or do not even live in America. This is what Trump is referring to with Election Interference. Or that Saudi Arabia and Israel will benefit from open borders and they will help Biden win the 2024 election using another type of election interference. This is the background information that is important. Comms understood?
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 9f721390755d50b4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 4:38 pm

https://ballotpedia.org/Automatic_voter_registration

Another demoncrat way to cheat.
---

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]
·16h

Replying to [ltr]@dwoloschak[/ltr]

Watermarks on the ballot papers are important
----
(But 'watch the water' refers to deals in Asia according to Pierre's research, he said)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 2:39 pm

Coincidence? Tyler Technologies platforms are used to display State and Local election results. Anyone remember watching Trump’s vote totals above Biden’s, then all of a sudden switch on LIVE TV? I do. We also know it’s impossible for a candidates vote totals to go down (i.e., subtracted from previous total) without manipulation. What are we about to discover?

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 0bec8509a8fb82b6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 2:42 pm

The Kennesaw State University Election Hacks in Georgia – How the FBI Never Investigated the Reports and Turned on the Whistleblowers Instead

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/kennesaw-state-university-election-hacks-georgia-how-fbi/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 5:21 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 3c22dbff7b5c9d37

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 6:20 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 27c058d30d2fb344

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 6:30 pm

AwakenedOutlaw
@AwakenedOutlaw

"An 'Application' to Supreme Court Justice #ClarenceThomas was accepted as a Writ of Mandamus through the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
This Writ of Mandamus (Application) is something Justice Thomas can rule on independently, or he can forward it to the whole of the Supreme Court.
The applicant is asking that Florida's 2022 General Election (with a 2020 option) be set aside and held anew. There is also room for the 2020 election cycle to be set aside as well, since the evidence shows the same uncertified and uncertifiable equipment was used in both election cycles.
The same evidence proves that the whole of the elections throughout the country were vulnerable to the same fraud, which allows Justice Thomas, or the whole of the Supreme Court, to set aside the results of the entire country for both the 2020 and the 2022 election cycles
The 11th Circuit also covers Georgia."
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 2cf8588392d3d4eb

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 C8a16fd6a3df48b6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:24 pm

BehizyTweets

[size=17]BREAKING: Arizona citizen effort to recall Fraudulent Governor Katie Hobbs gains huge steam

Right now organizers have

1. 80 Arizona businesses in support
2. 1k signature gatherers
3. 35 County Coordinators for 15 AZ Counties
4. 15 LD Coordinators & 15 Notaries (most of them in Maricopa, Pima, Pinal)

Per

@AmericanHubener
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:26 pm

Trending

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 C89d2db3e5a9e70e

Recall Katie HobbsWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f5fdWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f1fa-1f1f8

[ltr]@RecallKatieHobbs[/ltr]

JOAN RIVERS & ANDREW BREITBART WOULD WANT YALL TO RE-X THE POST BELOW
If you support Recall, please click on George’s post below & Repost. Let’s push this to 10k Reposts and 1 Million Views. We are more than half way there! #RecallHobbs

Protect our kids from Katie Hobbs and Adrian Fontes who be Hobnobbing it with the elite Pedos who insist on taking God out of schools and injecting porn into K-12!
Arizonans, signup at FireHobbs.com to help with real paper petition that starts in January!
Hobbs is Bidens puppet installer and Biden is Obamas third term placeholder. #TCD #RPN #RatPack #PHPnews #WTPAFU

https://firehobbs.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:44 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 A28a2383d4513a0a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:45 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 E5492cf8c8e227d4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:46 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 8feef9ccd3d5af52

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:47 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 6af57ce79d201664

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 1:04 pm

[ltr]@justthenews[/ltr]
·5h

Election fraud cases break out in 3 Democrat states, new voting ordered in one | Just the News justthenews.com/politics-polic

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 12:08 pm

Trending
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Rampant cheating again in Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Arizona.
Impossible R/D margins.
Reinstallation//consolidation of communist, authoritarian state-level control.
What is the penalty for participating in treason and sedition against the United States?
“Military is the only way”
Q
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 65685d0447f99f21

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 60364583f252bcce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 9:12 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 8bce36ad5ca85b98

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2023 9:13 pm

[ltr]Spbrouman[/ltr]

·1d

every republican won by double digits except the governors race. .this is not rocket science. .this is common sense. .who votes republican up and down the ticket but votes democrat at the top of the ticket. .they think we are so stupid and once again if this is allowed to happen again then they are right. .we must be stupid. .we deserve what we tolerate. .
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f621Stolen Elections MatterWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f621
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 Acc1c55cc92ebf0b

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 8a5b5194077bc74a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 8:17 am

Election Wizard WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f1fa-1f1f8

[ltr]@Electionwiz[/ltr]

BREAKING: Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Michigan AG Over Voter Fraud Scandal
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-articles-of-impeachment-filed-against-michigan-attorney-general-dana-nessel-knab/?utm_source=ElWiz&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 8:18 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 2dda0a4edd89d4b4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 8:24 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·53m

Defense Attorneys for Fulton County, GA have withdrawn from the 2020-election ballot inspection case.
Experts speculate that the county is preparing to say they have destroyed the ballots in question. Destroying evidence during a case is considered an admission of guilt.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 70e5a3c7af074a53

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 8:28 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 E0b88df1e8c555e4Karli Bonne’ WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f1fa-1f1f8

[ltr]@KarliBonne[/ltr]

America First Legal, a conservative organization run by former Donald Trump White House aide Stephen Miller, filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission in late October, alleging a coordinated communication and an unreported in-kind contribution to the Joe Biden presidential campaign and related entities, in violation of federal law. 
FEC complaint alleges coordinated disinformation campaign from Biden’s 2020 run

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fec-complaint-alleges-coordinated-disinformation-campaign-bidens-2020-run

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 1:52 pm

Trending

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 39083f1ec37debeb

DC_Draino

[ltr]@DC_Draino[/ltr]

Did you know there is an ongoing court case in Fulton County, Georgia (where Atlanta is) since 2021 whose only aim is to inspect 150,000+ mail-in ballots alleged to be fraudulent (no creases from being sent in the mail, perfect black circles, etc)
The judge dismissed it but the appeals court allowed the case to go forward
The judge has illegally delayed proceedings since then
Now we find out defense attorneys for GA have resigned and there is speculation these ballots may have illegally been destroyed
Want to know why nobody believes in our elections anymore?
Because of this Banana Republic degeneracy occurring in Georgia and other states
If the ballots are legitimate, what is there to hide?
We all know what’s going on here
Justice delayed is justice denied!
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 90e19d1b3e865657

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 1:53 pm

[ltr]Qurham17[/ltr]

·1h

Replying to 

[ltr]@DC_Draino[/ltr]

“There’s so much evidence… we’re gonna show you things..” -Trump (Nov, 2023)

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 85c315d9cdcf6463

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 1:55 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 4bb4f17ece104dd3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 1:56 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 A8fb9f0f4d43364b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 7:46 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 397088993_1767784306992953_6537338259936192519_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8cd0a2&_nc_ohc=yg3bxgfMrMoAX9sJwwU&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2023 7:22 am

Trending

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 7a38e8f91c7c321b

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

ICYMI:
NBC News (of all outlets) covered apparent voter fraud in MA, USA, in the most recent elections. Pictured is an unnamed woman stealing a ballot from a mailbox.
The homeowner was later told in person, when he went to vote, that he had already voted.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 9ad0c51820c679e3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 9:40 am

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS ♎WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 A9WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f48bWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f4abWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Trump says that we are at the beginning of an unbelievable period of time as he highlights the fact that Fulton County Georgia just acknowledged they had over three thousand illegal duplicate ballots.
It’s almost like they trying to arrest Trump for not staying silent about all the massive fraud they committed in 2020 and still do to this day.
Notice how Trump hints that more is coming.
Grab some popcorn and prepare for the awakening.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 9:37 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 945b6b7b39f5ec91

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next