Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 1:40 pm

IF THIS ONE COULD GO VIRAL !!!

https://twitter.com/Avery1776/status/1334681358950666240/video/1

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 2:49 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eoapw5gXcAIMKHe?format=jpg&name=medium

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Eoapw5gXcAIMKHe?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 3:41 pm

We got something-

Art TakingBack 

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8

@ArtValley818_
· 1h

BREAKING: Arizona Legislature Calls for Immediate ‘Forensic Audit’ of Dominion Voting Machines

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 3:44 pm

RUDY SAYS:

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
· 2h

The “Bank Heist” tape changes the result in Georgia.

The State Legislature has no choice but to assume its powers under the US Constitution, article II (1) [2] and select Trump electors.

More important it seems to have the courage to do so.

----
Also Georgia when neither Kemp or Loeffler met with VP Pence today:
(Some thoughts went right to Seth Rich)
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EobBN2BXUAclPJo?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 4:08 pm

Who is Harrison Deal?

Ya might wanna read this. Another Seth Rich maybe? Stay tuned.

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2020/12/04/harrison-deal-aide-to-kelly-loeffler-killed-in-accident/

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/12/04/harrison-deal-aide-to-kelly-loeffler-killed-in-accident/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 4:39 pm

anonymous patriot 
@anonpatriotq
1h
There is no place for tyranny in a Republic. Run these people out of town! BIG win!

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 5WW7wgCl_miniKyle Becker
@kylenabecker
· 2h

SCOTUS.WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f3dbWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 2696
"Churches in California received a major victory today when the Supreme Court struck down California Gov. Gavin Newsom’s ban on indoor worship services."

The Supreme Court strikes down Newsom's unlawful order with NO dissents. Another VICTORY against tyranny!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
22h
If only we had them on camera demonstrating that technique.

Oh wait, we do.

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 U8_ICW7l_miniRon
@CodeMonkeyZ
· Dec 2
Watch Dominion Representatives at Gwinnett County Election Central tabulation room suspiciously operate the batch adjudication system.
They are highlighting adjudication batches up for review and either deleting or accepting batches WITHOUT REVIEWING.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 5:07 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
STOCK MARKET REACHES NEW ALL-TIME HIGH!

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 SWxw6mgB_biggerLet's Get Kraken!
@EzraKCohen1
1h

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 KUuht00m_miniDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
Watch @SeanHannity tonight at 9:00 P.M. Eastern — story on Voter Fraud!

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 SWxw6mgB_biggerLet's Get Kraken!

@EzraKCohen1
1h  WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 UG4AGybh_miniAmir Tsarfati
@BeholdIsrael
· 1h
Trump is up against the FBI, CIA, half of the republican party the entire Democrat party, Facebook, Twitter, China, Iran, Venezuela,, Amazon and his own department of justice. With God, all things are possible!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 6:12 pm

Mark R. Levin
@marklevinshow

WOW.  Letter from over 76 members of the PA legislature asking Congress to reject PA’s electors.  The focus is on multiple violations of Article II, Sec. 1, Cl. 2 by the Democrat Governor and Democrat Secretary of State.
http://www.pahousegopnews.com/AttachedFiles/12.04.20%20Congress%20Election%202020.pdf

-----------------------
Story still developing...

@ppv_tahoe
· 4h

Election day same counting room where the fraud was captured on surveillance video at State Farm Arena. Can someone tell me why they add new envelopes to absentee ballots? What step in the process is this just curious if someone knows?
https://twitter.com/marklevinshow/status/1334982225088159744

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 6:28 pm

BREAKING: Michigan State Judge orders forensic inspection of Antrim County election machines, and prohibits the destruction of evidence relating to the 2020 election.
---------------
L Lin Wood has been under fire for contributing to and voting for dems in the past.
In answer to some such challenge he submitted his contributions record to POTUS for this election.
He's on the up and up.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EobZTceWMAA4woM?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 7:17 pm

Watch the votes switch columns:  This, to my understanding, is what Sidney will be presenting in all it's machinations.   The votes are peeled off from POTUS and added to Biden to bring him to the slight margin of victory needed in combo with all else they staged.
Also..There is PROOF that x number of Dominion machines WERE accessed by internet. And that has huge ramifications, because at that point, without any other factor, they were no longer by any definition, secure.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EmX1YfSVcAEISMh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 8:40 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EobFqMUWEAIDHgs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 11:32 am

This is winning because this is what they wish we didn't know, and it's one of the silver bullets.
And  https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ  has been ferocious tracking all this down.
Go there for in depth.

https://votingsystems.cdn.sos.ca.gov/vendors/dominion/ds52-staffreport.pdf

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EodqQ94W8AIdObN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 11:37 am

Simon Dolan #KBF
@simondolan
· 10h

"It is unknown whether COVID - 19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 has an impact on fertility."

This is direct, in writing from Pfizer.
-----------------------------------------------------

(knowing what you know, what do you think?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 11:54 am

I did 'attend' the webinar from HDAIC on dna.  They didn't talk about anything in depth that we'd be interested in.
It was more the capabilities of the programing available and new developments.

However, in the middle was something about the GOD Particle  (the Higgs boson and beyond), and DNA insertion into living creatures-animal only so far.  (they said)

At which point I would have screamed-oh yeah?  What's DARPA doing these days. 

In Q&A someone mentioned the vaccines.  They acknowledged that this (SEMI-SYNTHETIC?)GENETIC MATERIAL  is a carrier for the vaccine. 
AND that it does 'IMPACT' the immune response.
Of course it does, that's how they work.
THE PROBLEM is they cannot predict or control that IMMUNE RESPONSE, and therein lies a big portion of the problem with ALL vaccines.  

They are much further along in the dna manipulation-transmutation than I wanted to think.
And we're way past 'ethical' considerations.
This is science for science's sake, knowingly or not making God irrelevant.  
And that will not stand the True Test.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 12:04 pm

https://twitter.com/BenKTallmadge/status/1301842325170081793

Project “Strategic Competition With China Crosscut”:

White House asks US govt agencies to summit cross-cutting data on federal funding that aids or supports China, or that directly/indirectly counters the China’s malign activities & global influences

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/white-house-asks-us-govt-agencies-to-detail-all-china-related-funding-120090400960_1.html

----------------
Also at link:
Kia Motors recalling 295,000 vehicles due to risk of engine fires

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 1:04 pm

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1335216030671646725

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h

25, wow! I am surprised there are so many. We have just begun to fight. Please send me a list of the 25 RINOS. I read the Fake News Washington Post as little as possible!

------------
The Washington Post surveyed all 249 Republicans in the House and Senate. Only 25 would acknowledge that Joe Biden is president-elect.

(It's behind a paywall, but POTUS was pretty darned funny about it)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 8:38 am

China Whistleblower with Royal Ancestry Steps Forward - Reveals Video, Photos of Alleged Chinese Counterfeit Ballot Printing Operations of US Ballots for MS, FL and NC

Pics plus a vid we already have:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/china-whistleblower-steps-forward-reveals-video-photos-alleged-chinese-counterfeit-ballot-printing-operations-us-ballots-mi-fl-nc/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
----------
Also on gateway:
Dilbert Creator Scott Adams – The 2020 Election Was “Non-Transparent by Force” – It’s Illegitimate – Period

The Same Organized Fraud That Took Place in Michigan Took Place In Georgia on Election Night – Republicans Were Removed from the Counting Area and then Massive Spike in Biden Only Votes is Recorded

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/ga-trump-supporters-rip-fox-news-reporter-griff-jenkins-traitors-trusted-video/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:10 am

BREAKTHROUGH !

[size=15]@TeamTrump

[/size]
@JennaEllisEsq
on the Antrim County, Michigan judge that gave Team Trump access to 22 Dominion voting machines to conduct a forensic audit TODAY!
https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1335589049206263815

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:25 am

Here's this, but what revisions to what laws allowed for sweeping mail in voting?  The excuse was covid, of course.  But with no legal parameters?  This suggest there are some.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EoMFz9lXIAc-bg_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:45 am

"Every battle is won before it's fought"
---------------------------------------------

We The Inevitable
@WeTheInevitable
17h
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

There Are No Coincidences

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 6cu37jlt_miniJim Hoft@gatewaypundit
· 17h
HUGE--> Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering 'Anything' That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks @CassandraRules @SidneyPowell1 via @gatewaypundit https://thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:55 am

THIS!  I'm seeing it spread.  
Potomac Sustainable Community Intelligence NETwork
@TCHathaway1
1h

DECEMBER 17TH - A DAY THAT SHALL LIVE IN INFAMY!!!
----
3 scenarios mentioned

1 Biden concedes
2  big arrest that shakes up everything 
3   SCOTUS rules

which would look like this:
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EokA_b7XcAIyYCi?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 2:40 pm

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm:

Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 3:19 pm

Here's where that came from. Have some sauce - double sauce - no, make that triple sauce.

https://image-cdn.parler.com/o/J/oJ9F3NJ8J5.jpeg

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Parler10

https://mobile.twitter.com/robbhurstCPA/status/1335599094371241989

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Rob_cp10

https://georgiastarnews.com/2020/12/05/trump-legal-team-witness-alleged-that-ware-county-audit-results-revealed-dominion-machine-flipped-ballots-from-trump-to-biden/

Georgiastarnews Full Article wrote:
December 5, 2020

An elections expert alleged that the Dominion tabulating machine flipped votes from President Donald Trump to Democratic candidate Joe Biden in Ware County. It was estimated that the percentage of mis-applied votes, if distributed across the rest of the state, would be slightly greater than Biden’s lead over Trump.

Constitution Party of Georgia Elections Director and Voters Organized for Trusted Election Results in Georgia (VOTERGA) Co-Founder Garland Favorito was called to testify this information during the State Senate hearing this week.

Favorito obtained an email from Ware County Elections Supervisor Carlos Nelson, confirming that the audit discovered 37 votes that were incorrectly assigned to Biden instead of Trump.

In an interview with The Georgia Star News, Favorito explained that the information didn’t indicate which machine flipped the votes – just that the mistake occurred.

“We did find that they had flipped votes – we didn’t have to obtain the machine to figure that out. The hand count showed that they had flipped votes somewhere in that county,” he said.

Favorito explained that he’d been slated as a top ten witness for Trump’s legal team during Thursday’s State Senate hearing. Just before he was called to the stand, Favorito told The Star that an administrative assistant for the committee informed him that he was bumped to the bottom of the list “at the chairman’s discretion.”

During an interview with The John Fredericks Show, Favorito claimed that he later discovered why he’d been moved down the witness list.

“My testimony would’ve exposed the Secretary of State of Georgia, the Elections Director of Georgia, and the legal counsel of Georgia all for wrongdoing,” Favorito said. “And, being an independent, I expose corruption on both sides of the political spectrum.”

Vote flipping occurred previously in Antrim County, Michigan, with thousands of votes given to Biden instead of Trump. Multiple outlets and officials have cited the incident as “human error.”

Favorito shared that his organization is pushing for the Dominion machines to be preserved – not wiped, as Raffensperger is expected to do ahead of the runoff election. He added that they are pressing the State Senate for another hearing.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 3:24 pm

Good deal-

This too.  Plus the name of a program should we ever need it.
-------------------
They can see if they have been wiped, times dates, how much data, and if it is not completely gone they can recover it. You can do this on your own computer with programs like Recuva

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 5:09 pm

Ruby Freeman - "I need an attorney"

NO SHITE GIRL!

You’ll recognize Ruby when you view the video. Then there’s Ruby’s daughter. This is just too frickin' good. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Show Notes wrote:
voter fraud
fulton county
Georgia
Ga
election fraud

LENGTH: 5½ minutes

https://youtu.be/xsU-CXcJ4Lg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 5:16 pm

I can't get rumble vid to post...?

Anyway.  We won !  This man did the math, figured the vote shift ratios, etc. And we got this.

This is layman's explanation:
https://rumble.com/vbmho1-laymans-explanation-of-the-wheel..html

And the technical explanation:
https://rumble.com/vblspz-smoking-gun-part-2-ratio-transfers-proved-entire-algorithm-reversed-net-200.html
----
I find it easier to send an 'air thanks' to him, some applause,  and move on.  Shocked  scratch

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 5:38 pm

Trump Had 258,000 Watching His Rally on RSBN, 258x That of Joe Biden’s Thanksgiving Speech.
-The Gateway Pundit.

And there were other outlets carrying the rally so the count is higher.
--------------------------------

Forecast 432Hz
@Forecast432hz
9h
INCOMING DECODE 

Michigan judge just gave Team Trump access to 22 Dominion voting machines to conduct a forensic audit.
DROP 22: Who controls the NG?
Why was the NG recently activated in select cities within the US?
Can the NG work in coordination w/ the marines?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 5:44 pm

This is a big one-coming this week:

Forecast 432Hz
@Forecast432hz
Dec 2

I CANNOT WAIT

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f525
- 9:55 EST
Drop 955
Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
>>701978
USMC activated.
US (3).

And then you have to see Dan Scavino's dog. hilarious
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1334149074673610752
------------
And sent back to him:

I_N_F_O_W_A_R_S
@I_N_F_O_W_A_R_S
Dec 2
Replying to 
@DanScavino
Big Momma wants to come play dress up, eat snacks, and watch a movie.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EoPag0GXUAAsaVx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 6:46 pm

Dove wrote:
I can't get rumble vid to post...?

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Rumble10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 6:56 pm

Argh..I did that, and just tried again.  Hit embed.  Box comes up.  choose IFrame.

Copy link?  Put it where?  I've been sticking it everywhere  Wink  all I get is

'invalid video'

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 7:35 pm

Dove wrote:
Put it where?

Paste into the post area just like anything else.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Rumble11

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 7:46 pm

OF COURSE THAT WAS THE ONE COMBO I DIDN'T TRY.  Thank you!

I really prefer to bring every video possible to the post rather than just the link.
UP   And now there's one more that I can. Wink

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:07 pm

Anyone have ama zon prime ?  I have watched a small portion so far. 

Watch The Plot Against the President | Prime Video

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Amazon.2xhttps://www.amazon.com/Plot-Against-President-Devin-Nunes/dp/B08LMJ93LL
The true story of how Congressman Devin Nunes uncovered the operation to bring down the President of the United States. Following the book The Plot Against the President by investigative journalist Lee Smith, this feature length documentary explores new information and additional interviews as the case unfolds.

Last edited by bordercollie on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:09 pm

Ezra's in that movie.  That's all I know.  It's been on my list right through youtube removing it, so
I'm glad there's another easy way to watch.  Now, 'Gimme just a little more time". Wink

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 9:32 pm

45 WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8
@45F0RLIFE

Dec 5

States cannot certify what they’re unable to verify.

End of story.

-----------------------------------------------------
The wiz:
PHOENIX — According to a report from Forbes, federal agents raided a home in the Fountain Hills area of Maricopa County, Arizona.
The feds confiscated eight hard drives, three computers, and a bag of USB sticks.
The house belongs to 56-year-old Elliot Kerwin.

According to Forbes, the agents were for evidence of a cyberattack on an unnamed organization and stolen voter data.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 5:06 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EoqKoAyXcAA00PD?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 5:07 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EoqKoLRWMAAuPsL?format=jpg&name=large
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EoqKoXAWEAMdOcI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 5:11 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EopygCOXEAUTjB-?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 5:52 pm

Share THIS paper far & wide!! Thanks to Woody Jenkins in Central, Louisiana

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EoqCCCFXYAYOGWF?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 6:25 pm

HBO made a movie about voting machines.  this is the trailer.
It's only 2 mins. 

Catch the screen at 1:32.
https://twitter.com/anonpatriotq/status/1336075345624256515

----------------------------------------------------------------------

BNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
2h

Law enforcement confirms equipment was seized after a complaint alleging "unauthorized access to a Department of Health messaging system which is part of an emergency alert system"

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 KPkSnGlj_miniBNO Newsroom
@BNODesk
· 2h

NEW: Florida police have raided the home of Rebekah Jones, the former health department employee who said she was fired for refusing to manipulate data
video of armed and drawn leos storming her house with her children inside.
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1336085279279603712

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 7:10 pm

Josh Barnett for Congress (AZ-07)
@BarnettforAZ
2h

Big news coming soon from AZ Supreme Court!!

(I'm guessing it's good?)
-------------------------------------

EconChick/IntelChick
@MikayesFiona
1h

BREAKING NEWS - URGENT.

REPUBLICANS WHO'VE BEEN RESISTING OUR CLAIMS OF FRAUD ARE GETTING ON BOARD IN PAST FEW HOURS. EN MASSE.

KEEP UP THE NOISE. KEEP CALLING. KEEP TWEETING. KEEP EMAILING. YOU'VE BROKEN THROUGH!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 3:51 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 LSGjG1kU_mini

Major Patriot

@MajorPatriot
· 7h

The wheels are coming off.

Trump's inspired massive MAGA tsunami turnout forced them to cheat so big they lost their minds in a fraud frenzy.

Their Unconstitutional legal moves alone are dooming them.

"I caught the swamp. I caught them all" -- DJT
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 EouTiEbVgAkus5x?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 5:33 pm

https://electionwiz.com/2020/12/09/just-in-16-states-join-missouri-in-support-of-case-to-overturn-election%e2%80%8b/

Sixteen states’ attorney generals have signed onto a brief filed by Missouri’s Attorney General, Eric Schmitt, today.
The brief is in support of Texas’ election case, which seeks to overturn the 2020 election results.

Alabama, Nebraska, Arkansas, N. Dakota, Okla. Fla. Ind. S. Carolina, S. Dakota
Louisiana, Mississippi, Utah, W.Va, Tenn. Montana, Kansas
-------------
Here's the new, new list

(I can't get the count to come right, and word is more just jumped on...so we'll wait a bit. )
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Eo0sBzNUUAEjNaQ?format=jpg&name=small

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Eo0sBzYUcAAUIMf?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 5:40 pm

Now 17 states. I just posted in tidbits with a map. Go see.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 6:16 pm

Add Arizona to that map - just breaking.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Eo1SGQhWEAYn27_?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2020 9:49 pm

Ted Cruz will argue the Texas case before the SC

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 Eo0-KDZXEAAJL1u?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:08 pm

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
4h

"Although Ohio does not endorse Texas’s proposed relief, it does endorse its call for a ruling on the meaning of the Electors Clause."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 6:22 pm

This has been out for a few hrs. but the list of congressional members was not legible.  Finally:  a link.

BREAKING: 106 CONGRESSIONAL HOUSE REPS have enjoined in filing a collective amicus brief to back the Texas Lawsuit headed to SCOTUS!

*I'm getting GOOSEBUMPS ya'll!!!!

---
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163403/20201210153048641_Texas%20v.%20Pennsylvania%20Amicus%20Brief%20of%20106%20Representatives.pdf

(OR, I already posted it. LOL. It's been one of THOSE days)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 7:47 pm

Pennsylvania

https://www.theepochtimes.com/pennsylvania-house-leaders-file-brief-to-support-texas-in-supreme-court-lawsuit-against-pennsylvania_3613557.html

Pennsylvania’s House speaker and majority leader on Thursday filed an amici curiae brief with the Supreme Court against the state of Pennsylvania and in favor of Texas’s lawsuit against the commonwealth and three other states.

A brief  filed by Pennsylvania House Speaker Bryan Cutler and Majority Leader Kerry Benninghoff, both Republicans, requests that the Supreme Court “carefully consider the procedural issues and questions raised by the Plaintiff concerning the administration of the 2020 General Election in Pennsylvania.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next