Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 10:21 am

The race for #Connecticut’s House of Representatives in District 90 took an unexpected turn. After the seat was called for Democratic candidate Jim Jinks, election officials discovered an #error in the vote reporting system. The seat flipped back to GOP incumbent Craig Fishbein.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Em32UTzW4AAtnq3?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:43 pm

Some other State level gains  (could be a repost)

@YossiGestetner

- Recount added on average 6.0% votes to four GOPers in NH. Average Dem gain was 0.0%.

- A GOPer was down in a CT State Assembly seat by 80 votes due to a glitch. Now ahead by 21.

- A MI Dem first won 50.08% of the vote due to a glitch. Lost the win because she got only 48.2%.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 4:47 pm

Lin Wood

@LLinWood
· 2h

Here is a suggested course of action for GA Governor @BrianKempGA:

1. Order a special session of GA legislature.
2. Resign.
3. Admit guilt.
4. Go to prison.
5. Ask for cell near @GaSecofState.

Accountability for wrongdoing is called JUSTICE.

#FightBack for Justice

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 5:51 pm

I'm beginning to think this man is such a force, he should have had his own thread:

Lin Wood

@LLinWood
· 2h

Many are growing weary of uncertainty & are impatient for truth to be revealed. Please remain strong & maintain your faith. Believe in truth.

Plan is in part to limit & control information & to wear us down.

We have not yet fully engaged enemy. We will soon. Truth will prevail.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Em-oaVCWEAMNI7o?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 12:01 pm

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE = (ExcitingNews) Earlier today Trump campaign attorney L. Lin Wood said: “Joe Biden and the People Like Him Who Have Been Trying to Steal This Election – Will All Go to Jail”

Do you think this man could turn a jury?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeNZJ2aDFRI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 12:03 pm

@OzRestored:

We've only just begun.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 1f60e

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 KUuht00m_miniDonald J. Trump 
@realDonaldTrump
· 19h
Big victory moments ago in the State of Nevada. The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy. Clark County officials do not have confidence in their own election security. Major impact!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 3:13 pm

Deplorable Tina ☆☆☆

@cajungal62
· 22h

BREAKING: OAN JUST REPORTED data seized in server seized by army SHOWS PRESIDENT WON BY LANDSLIDE
TRUMP 410
BIDEN 128

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 3:16 pm

From yesterday:
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Em-xt_NWMAMMHM-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 3:44 pm

James Hirsen

@thejimjams
· Nov 6

WI turnout 89% for Biden?

5.5 standard deviations above the average.

The odds = 0.00000189% (1 in 52,910,052).

Like flipping a coin heads 25 times in a row.

#ElectionFixing

--------------------------
Who gets to tell Biden it's really really over...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 3:59 pm

We could stop now..(a few days ago)  but then we'd miss out on all the available outrage. Wink

Replying to @RudyGiuliani
How careless was the fraud?

Joe Biden won 400 less counties than Obama did in 2008, but finished with 9.5 million more votes.

These numbers have become laughable.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 4:09 pm

Zachery Henry

@zhenryaz
· Nov 14

How did Biden underperform Clinton in NEW YORK by nearly 800K votes, but overperform her in Wisconsin (+250K), Pennsylvania (+487K), Arizona (+510K), Michigan (+530K), and Georgia (+590K)?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 4:55 pm

It's cool:
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnDncYwXEAM3Akk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Considering what the enemy did to Venezuela and have been planning to do the same to us, we should march, whoop, holler-and GIVE THANKS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 6:27 pm

POTUS tried to fire this guy a few days ago and Chad Wolf wouldn't do it.

Didn't matter.  POTUS ain't no pushover-

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
1h

The recent statement by Chris Krebs on the security of the 2020 Election was highly inaccurate, in that there were massive improprieties and fraud - including dead people voting, Poll Watchers not allowed into polling locations, “glitches” in the voting machines which changed...
.votes from Trump to Biden, late voting, and many more. Therefore, effective immediately, Chris Krebs has been terminated as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

People heap praises, thank him for his non-partisan professionalism...whaaaa?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
1h
“Second Georgia County Finds Thousands More Votes, Majority Are For Trump”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-second-georgia-county-finds-thousands-more-votes-majority-are-for-trump

A second county in Georgia has found a memory card with thousands of votes that had not been uploaded into the system used in the state. The majority of the votes were for President Donald Trump.
------------------------------
$25 million dollar contract to bring Dominion to Michigan
contract at link https://twitter.com/GavinWax/status/1328421990106091522
----------------------
Former CIA Director John Brennan on CNN, on CISA chief Chris Krebs' firing: Trump is "trying to steal the election from Joe Biden."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 7:39 pm

Election Fraud Exposed  Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_HQD5Rjw-g&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 7:40 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnAFv9lWEAQ9usP?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 8:22 pm

BREAKING: This evening, the county board of canvassers in Wayne County, MI refused to certify the election results.  If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for POTUS.

Sidney's scaring them if they certify incorrectly.

Here's a good source on election data and conservative news generally
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 9:28 pm

This video ties to the post directly above this one. GO SIDNEY!

Major developments in key states | Sidney Powell •Nov 17, 2020

Length: 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMDtOtGFrYg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 4:40 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/boom-lin-wood-mark-levin-show-trump-won-a70-plus-landslide-election-probably-400-electoral-votes-audio/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

BOOM! Lin Wood on Mark Levin Show: Trump Won a 70% Plus Landslide Election – He Probably Had 400 Electoral Votes (Audio)

AJ's leading a whatever at the Ga. capitol building today.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 5:40 pm

SOLDIER OF LIGHT@S0LDIEROFLIGHT
10h
WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 6: Michigan and Georgia, Like in PA and VA, Caught in SAME PATTERN! -- Once Biden Gained Lead with MASSIVE Vote Dumps, The Remainder of Votes All Possessed Same Biden to Trump Vote Ratio - THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

thegatewaypundit.com
-----------------
https://twitter.com/PhilZantos/status/1328793509491474432
My Evidence against these two Actors. And my Pinned tweet video of [NP]WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 1f92fLISTEN to what she say
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnDSoxVUYAASYfh?format=jpg&name=small

video:  https://twitter.com/philzantos/status/1176628324262563846?s=21
from Sept 24, 2019

OH SUGAR SNAP!! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!  WHAT A STING!
Really-mind blowing!  She is not talking about the Trump Presidency except as to
what they have discovered about the Obama reign of terror.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:47 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 5:41 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnDSoxUVgAAc9FY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2020 6:50 pm

Here's another absolutely miserable democrat crying in his coffee.  Is he biting his bottom lip?
Sen. Blumenthal Urges Mark Zuckerberg to Remove Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Steve Bannon from Facebook

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Blumenthal-1-345x181

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 11:44 am

“America’s Two Largest Republican States Announce They Will Have NO MORE LOCKDOWNS”
TEXAS and FLORIDA

https://www.dailywire.com/news/americas-two-largest-republican-states-announce-they-will-have-no-more-lockdowns?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 1:47 pm

L Lin Wood retwted by Ron CM
Good morning.

District Judge has scheduled an emergency hearing this afternoon in the case I filed against

@GaSecofState

In time, these names will also be part of litigation across the country:
Dominion
Scytl
SGO Smartmatic
Clarity
TRUTH IS COMING.

http://thephaser.com/2020/11/boom-trump-staffer-says-the-server-raid-was-real/
-----------------------
Ron:
Voting is an ultimate act of free speech.

Our Constitution is under siege by enemies both foreign and domestic.
We must remain all hands on deck to protect our first amendment rights at this moment of extreme vulnerability.
Lets do our best.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 1:51 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnK5qBdXMAM-F0h?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 3:03 pm

BREAKING: Sidney Powell says “communist money” from Venezuelan, Cuba, and likely China were used to influence the US election.
----

Manipulation in Michigan. Looks so familiar:
Here. We. Go.

@realDonaldTrump tweeted our WI chart but now let's go to Michigan. The key momentum shift happened on Wednesday morning at 6:31AM.
A batch of nearly 150K votes came in.
96% went for Biden

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnNazYGUwAI4wYk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 3:48 pm

2 hrs ago

Arizona Governor Will Not Accept Election Results Until Court Cases Are Settled
@cristinalaila1
via
@gatewaypundit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Summary as of today

How they did it:
NV: zero signature verification
PA: counting late ballots for three full days
Wi, MI, PA, GA: stoppage of count/100 to 0 ballot dumps
AZ, NV, WI, MI, GA, VA, NH: electronic flipping of totals

The evidence is being organized & about to reign down.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Newsmax  Today  11/20
@newsmax
Sidney Powell says 'Trump team will prove case within 2 weeks.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/sidney-powell-maria-bartiromo-election-trump/2020/11/20/id/998020/

------------------
Ron@CodeMonkeyZ
22h
Some may scoff at my appearance but there is no denying that I am one of the top network defense analysts in the world.

For nearly a decade I have successfully defended some of the biggest and most frequently attacked networks against the largest network attacks in history.
----
(God Bless and watch over Ron Watkins.  they have NOTHING of substance to say about the allegations.  They resort to picking on people's appearance.  I'm more disgusted with 'them' every passing hour.)
-----
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
Nov 19
It’s basically Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell and a few others versus a massive swarm on the other side. This is like the movie “300.” A few Spartans in a narrow pass against tens of thousands of caterwauling Persians. My money is on the Spartans

-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 4:51 pm

Posted yesterday.  Exciting!

We have seized the servers for Dominion in Germany, we’re starting to get some raw data. …I want everybody to listen to me. The things that are going to come out are going to shake the globalists to their very core.

Hear it: https://twitter.com/DGPurser/status/1329465916703248392

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 10:10 am

This isn't losing.  It isn't even a set back.  It's so incongruent I sometimes think it's staged.

Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
 17h

The dispute between Tucker Carlson and Sidney Powell points to a larger failure—the failure of the media to do anything resembling investigative journalism on this or any other story

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1329929516152664065

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 10:30 am

Posted by L Lin Wood Clearly a strong Christian, led and empowered by his faith:

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”
- Joshua 1:9

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnUgyovXIAAOm5I?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 4:13 pm

STOP THE STEAL PROTEST IN ATLANTA.  4 hrs ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYCie0i6BD8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 5:02 pm

If they get exposed, that's proof that what they do is known.  Watch as the trees begin to fall. Wink

Not sure if this has circulated yet, but can we say M. Zuckerberg & wife donated $250Million in Sept 2020 to this organization, can we say MAJOR ELECTION INTERFERENCE read it http://all.Re:Swing states
@realDonaldTrump  @SidneyPowell1

https://www.influencewatch.org/non-profit/center-for-tech-and-civic-life/

The Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) is a Chicago, Illinois-based center-left election reform advocacy group formed in 2012. The organization pushes for left-of-center voting policies and election administration. It has a wide reach into local elections offices across the nation and is funded by many left-of-center funding organizations such as the Skoll Foundation, the Democracy Fund, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, and the Rockefeller Brothers Foundation

More at link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 8:29 am

Austin Smith
@ChairmanAustin
21h
Signed permission slip to have as many people as you want over for Thanksgiving. 

Thanks.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnXcT0uXcAkLukc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 9:12 am

Wayne Allyn Root
@RealWayneRoot
15h

A little birdie tells me algorithms were set by Dominion at 40-1 for Biden day after election so he could catch up to 700,000 vote lead by
@realDonaldTrump
in Pennsylvania. That’s how they did it ALLEGEDLY. Every Trump ballot counted as 1 vote. Every Biden ballot counted as 40.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 4:59 pm

This is fun.  A California corona lock down "Go To Hell Party"

https://twitter.com/Mamacita4life/status/1330632780481400832

------------------
Oh my gosh!  Look what they did in Newsom's neighborhood.  (tho I think he's in Hawaii)

https://twitter.com/45F0RLIFE/status/1330628196975390720

Another on same page

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2020 5:25 pm

California is more red than we are given credit for. This so-called curfew has people here really pissed off royal. Most peeps here no matter what political side they're on, are as mad as a threatened nest of murder hornets and won't ever observe it, myself included.

As to the far gone lefty loonies (and we have plenty of those here) I suppose they must think that covid is far more deadly at night between the hours of 10pm and 5am. These are the freaks that "progressively" gave us a phucked-up nanny state. FRICK 'EM!

For the sane people, like me, well we smell tyranny! It ain't gonna stand!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 9:27 am

Today or tomorrow, something will be filed in Georgia described by Jordan Sekulow as “completely new and shocking.”

No need to hear.  Something new, different, not discussed to be filed in Federal Court Mon. or Tues.

https://twitter.com/KelemenCari/status/1330863809909714945

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 9:44 am

A little of everything, including the MSM downfall.

One thing he said was, you have to let them commit their crimes BEFORE you can prosecute them for anything.
Which is obvious, yet clears the air instantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVAzoRtoYFw&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 am

Here's a twt from an Anon.  thegatewaypundit.com 

Why are all the R pundits hating on @SidneyPowell1?

She's going to sue the RNC.

Why can't she join Trump's legal team?

The RNC can't sue itself!

#HoldTheLine #ReleaseTheKraken

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 11:50 am

this is a banger proof of thought manipulation.  2nd post is some of Sidney's proofs

There is no connection between Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems, multiple fact-checkers report
According to Snopes, Lead Stories and Washington Examiner, Dominion voting machines do not use Smartmatic vote-counting software. Both Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic have released statements saying there is no ownership relationship between the two companies. Additionally, both companies have said in separate statements that they do not have any political ties. Multiple fact-checkers have said there is no evidence Dominion Voting Systems’ software impacted any vote tallies during the US election.
-------------------------
HOWEVER, Lou Dobbs on CNN in 2006: Smartmatic based in Venezuela sold to Dominion.
Here it is 4:30 mins.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 11:55 am

Tell your friends and neighbors to put that in their pipe and smoke it.
----
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Em_DBlXXYAII8V7?format=png&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Em_DS3uXUAMNd28?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 11:57 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Em_DWBlXUAEz2uh?format=png&name=900x900

This is on top on Sidney's twtr.  She says 'sworn testimony' but doesn't name names.
Then she included a post from catturd at the end:

catturd:
I trust drinking out of a toilet in Tijuana more than I trust the FBI and DOJ.
----------------
Beside the fact that the rest of the world is cheering us on-praying Trump wins,
think about EVERYTHING that is about to be shaken.
MSM
BIG TECH
FBI, Departments of State, Justice, Congress, DEMS, individual state governments..
some in the Mil. How about all the clown outreach? CCP outreach?
OTHER NATIONS! LEADERS..BIG MONEY PLAYERS.  HOW ABOUT THE MIL-IND COMPLEX. Past Presidents and administrations.  Oh heck, let's get the UN too.
GET EARPLUGS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 12:27 pm

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"   Got it!

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr/fifteen-members-and-associates-philadelphia-mafia-indicted-federal-racketeering-and

15 defendants, including alleged members and associates of the South Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey-based criminal organization La Cosa Nostra (LCN), known as the “mafia” or the “mob.” The Superseding Indictment charges various crimes including racketeering conspiracy, illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, and drug trafficking.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 12:36 pm

https://twitter.com/DawsonSField   A great account to follow
Also a great call out to the law enforcement personnel & their allies who spent decades taking down the Philly Mob & their influence on Atlantic City, NJ.

Of course we all know those stings started with Nicky Scarfo Jr. getting busted by informants from the Trump Organization!

---
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 Enhy82tXMAArgEw?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 4:10 pm

IF there are apparent setbacks to various court cases, remember the Supreme Court is where we WANT to go.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EmpQ7egVkAEOh3P?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 8:20 pm

I think this man is going to single handedly call down the Kingdom!  He is ON FIRE.

L Lin Wood.  

As we approach Thanksgiving 20/20, 80+M Patriots are waiting to give thanks for indictments opening these gates: 
1.EpsteinPedoGate 
2.DurhamRussiaGate 
3.WeinerLapTopGate
 4.HunterLapTopGate 
5.HillaryGate
 6.CommunistElectionTheftGate 
REVEAL EVERY LIE REVEAL EVERY CRIME LOCK THEM ALL UP!
-------------------
And:
Somebody has to say it. GA Governor Brian Kemp & GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger are CORRUPT. They are rotten to the core. They are NOT above the law. Their failure to act to expose fraudulent election in GA says it ALL.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 9:31 pm

5:5

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 EnFvYehXEAQdeZO?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 am

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/supremecourt-blocks-cuomo-virus/2020/11/26/id/998874/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next