Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:20 pm

Here comes some more!!   party
Breaking911

@Breaking911
· 1h

JUST IN: Failed Cincinnati mayoral candidate charged federally in pandemic relief fraud scheme -

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 EyU4s9rXAAAdfme?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Also~

Murkowski challenger leading by double digits.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 6:51 pm

https://hannity.com/media-room/lone-star-says-no-texas-gov-joins-florida-mississippi-bans-vaccine-passports-for-americans/

posted by Hannity Staff - 4.06.21

Texas Governor Greg Abbott joined Florida and Mississippi Tuesday in banning so-called “Vaxports” or Vaccine Passports that can be used to bar Americans from attending specific events or even flying on airplanes.
“Government should not require any Texan to show proof of vaccination and reveal private health information just to go about their daily lives. That is why I have issued an Executive Order that prohibits government-mandated vaccine passports in Texas. We will continue to vaccinate more Texans and protect public health – and we will do so without treading on Texans’ personal freedoms,” the governor said in a video.
---
Add Missouri too.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 4:20 pm

JUST-IN: Secretary of State Says 3 Georgia Counties Violated Absentee Ballot Rules

https://electionwiz.com/2021/04/07/just-in-secretary-of-state-says-3-georgia-counties-violated-absentee-ballot-rules/

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has referred three counties for investigation for violating absentee ballot regulations, he announced Wednesday.
Raffensperger referred Coffee, Grady, and Taylor counties for investigation after the three counties “failed to do their absentee ballot transfer forms in violation of Georgia Rules and Regulations,” per a release of the announcement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 12:43 pm

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
HUGE NEWS: Michigan Elections Forensics Report Says 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied

electionwiz.com for video

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 2:24 pm

Quigley is on Foxhole
@CarrollQuigley1
1h
Timing is everything.

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 0YxYmmVM_normalJoseph J Flynn
@JosephJFlynn1
· 7h
The shit is going to hit the fan in Maricopa County....mark my words... if you don't think this audit won't find 11,000 fraudulent ballots.... you must be a Democrat.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 1:10 pm

IDK..is this a sideways win?  Both candidates get a participation trophy?

Matt Braynard

@MattBraynard
· 1h

The Georgia Report by @LookAheadOrg / Voter Integrity Project has been released.

Conclusion: We prove a reasonable doubt that the deserved winner of the state of Georgia’s presidential electoral votes in the 2020 General Election is unknowable.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 6:13 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 Ezc_IFnXMAEDF_6?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 EzyyMIFWUAk9vSX?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:21 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 EzzJMP9XIAAQojo?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 7:30 am

Announcing LAA's new voter registration project, Look Ahead Arizona.

Thanks to a $2m contribution from AZ entrepreneur and veteran Jim Lamon, we will be deploying 25 staffers and 5 field offices in the Canyon State through November 2022.

https://lookaheadamerica.org/laaz

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 Ez5lxJpWUAITRAO?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 Ez5l8T3XIAIv8q_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 2:30 pm

Now that we know Durham is focusing on Igor Danchenko and the Brookings Institute, I'm hoping we'll be hearing more about Clifford Gaddy.

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 -2_tbjzp_normalTechno Fog
@Techno_Fog
· Apr 12
NYT: Special Counsel Durham is focusing (in part) on Steele Dossier primary sub-source Igor Danchenko.

We suspect potential false statement charges against Danchenko for lying to the FBI about his contacts w/ Russian intel.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 EyzR8mPWgAEseJF?format=png&name=small

Good reporting by @charlie_savage and @adamgoldmanNYT  twitter.com/charlie_savage…

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 EyzSEEtW8AATSS6?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2021 8:37 pm

Here's a fun look back:

Red Collie
@RedCollie1
1h
Joe and Kamala campaigning in Arizona 2020.

No one showed up.
What were their real chances of victory there?
SEMOC TI EREH
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 Ez8XPBNVgAENePi?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 Ez8XRYMVIAMX58w?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:58 pm

Patience~
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E0BB7odX0AIePrW?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 8:37 am

Only two legit journalists have asked for unredacted appendices of the Georgia report:
@PetrSvab  of @EpochTimes
and @dwickert of the @ajc

Today we delivered them to those journalists.

----

Replying to
@MattBraynard

There were about five million ballots cast. No reasonable person can deny, given the state’s poor maintenance of their voter rolls, that it’s not only possible but likely that twelve thousand ballots were cast by individuals who did not have legitimate residency in the state.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 9:56 am

https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/04/breaking-michigan-lawsuit-claims-to-have-cracked-dominion-election-code/

BREAKING: Michigan lawsuit claims to have ‘cracked’ Dominion election code

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 12:57 pm

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.660353/gov.uscourts.casd.660353.3.0.pdf

87 pages filed last year in California

The Al Organization, Inc, Cyrus A. Parsa, The Worlds ) Case No.: '19CV2407 CAB AHG People, Victims of Persecution, Rape, Torture, 12 Concentration Camps, Sex, Human and Organ Trafficking and Organ Harvesting in China, Hong Kong,) 13 America and Around the World, not limited to FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT AN democracy activists, Falun Dafa Practitioners, ) DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JUDGE 14 Uyghurs, Christians, Tibetans, Judges, Lawyers and Journalists tortured and killed in China. John Does 1- ) 15 Unlimited 16 17 Plaintiff(s), 

vs:

18 Google L.L.C, Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton, Eric Schmidt, Nancy 19 Pelosi, John 0. Brennon, James Corney, Andrew McCabe, James Clapper, Facebook, Inc, DeepMind ) Inc, Alphabet Inc, The World Bank, Neuralink Inc, 20 Tesla Inc, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Sundar Pichai, Mark) 21 Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Amazon, Jeff Bezos, Microsoft. Bill Gates, CISON PR NewsWire. CNN. 22 Cable News Network. Anderson Cooper. Don ) Lemon. MSNBC, Rachel Maddow. James Clapper,) 23 Washington Post. New York Times. Time Magazine. Massachusetts Institute of ) 24 Technology, Harvard. Adam Schiff, Wyss Institute, Daroer, Qualcomm. George Soros, Soros Fund Management. Open Societv 25 Foundations. University of Vermont. Joshua 26 Bongard and Sam Kriegman. Rockefeller Foundation. Huawei, Boston Dynamics. Hanson 27 Robotics. Didi Chuxing, Megvii Face++. Alibaba, Sensetime, !Carbon X, Festa, Chinese Communist 28 Party, & John Doe's 1-Unlimited Defendant(s). - I - Honorable United States District Judge (1 )MISUSE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, CYBERNETICS, ROBOTICS, BIOMETRICS, FACIAL RECOGNITION, BIOENGINEERING, BIOTECHNOLOGY, 5G, 6G, AND QUANTUM COMPUTING TECNNOLOGY, ENDANGERING ALL THE WORLDS PEOPLE (2)ENDANGERING THE HUMAN RACE WITH THE MISUSE OF ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGY, BUILDING AGIASI SYSTEMS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2021 2:29 pm

https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/04/census-reveals-weird-anomaly-shows-millions-less-voted-in-2020-election-than-official-results/

According to the Census, the recorded number of people voting in 2020 was tallied at 154,628,000. On the other hand, official results place the number of actual ballots cast slightly north of 158 million. That’s a discrepancy of nearly four million votes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2021 2:49 pm

https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/05/attorney-explains-election-lawsuit-says-unauthorized-implant-used-to-circumvent-security-protocols/

POLITICS
Attorney explains election lawsuit, says ‘unauthorized implant’ used to circumvent security protocols

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 9:07 am

This man talks about how 'we have it all'

quik vid:

https://twitter.com/Blackstonecomms/status/1390550331071688704

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 9:33 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E00cL0sUcAEu1t_?format=jpg&name=medium
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E00cL0sVUAEjuoe?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2021 5:12 pm

Some of the information Mike Lindell has and has presented to the people on his broadcast probably.
He was under such attack, I don't know as they were able to keep it up and running.
But we have this 2 minute clip and it's HUGE !   You WANT TO SEE IT !

https://twitter.com/sunnytodayKesh/status/1391472367415828482

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 11:30 am

We have it all! Remember?   The hard part is telling enough people.

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
1h

Ut oh, Dems are now theorizing that hackers affected 2016 vote totals...
Which lets them spread the word about it thinking this is Trump/Russia. Not having any idea that this will lead to altering 2020 vote totals, & it will be someone with Vault 7 tools pretending to be Russian!

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 6HH_fOwV_normalJennifer Cohn WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 270d-1f3fb WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f4e2
@jennycohn1
· 19h
“Depressingly, the Obama admin decided to keep a lid on most of what it knew so as not to undermine the public's confidence in the integrity of the election, even though those same people..knew that the integrity of the election was...up for grabs.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 11:33 am

More:  We have discovered the actual fraud and subversion in the Antrim County election. Did it occur statewide?

Mike G.
MikeKGilmore
1h
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f6a8

Something you may have missed:

Antrim Cty, Michigan audit results have found that Election Management Systems (EMS) and Results Tallying and Reporting (RTR) systems have been maliciously compromised ("subverted") - programmed to ignore tabulator errors

It's in the court system.
https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/ex_1_-_lenberg_report.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Anna Khait
@Annakhait
1h

The Michigan lawsuit is HUGE. They can't fight against a referendum.

(you might want to look at her twtr acct)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 2:20 pm

BREAKING : The forensic audit of the 2020 election in Windham, New Hampshire begins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Tim Swain
@SwainForSenate
2h

BREAKING

Texas House, on a 79-65 vote, passes #HB3979 banning Critical Race Theory and all similar teachings in schools.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 9:46 pm

Smoking Gun Emails Reveal How Milwaukee Shared Government Election Data with Far Left Groups - Prove Existence of Massive Ballot Harvesting Operation -

www.thegatewaypundit.com with updates

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 12:26 pm

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll
5h
2020 Election Integrity: Michigan - Court Supervised Forensic Audit - New Article Shared By Plaintiffs Attorney

Antrim County Audit Attorney Finds Program on Connected Voting System that could Manipulate Michigan Votes

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E1MEFoEWQAEPUGd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 12:52 pm

Here's A Secty of State describing what's really going on there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 3:58 pm

Jason Sullivan
@JasonLSullivan_
20h
Ladies and gentlemen, for all of those who do NOT already know.

There were 4G wireless cellular modems found installed in the ES&S DS200 ballot scanners and voting tabulators.
Riddle me that!
MI - ANTRIM CIRCUIT COURT
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E1JqT6EVEAUsjP7?format=jpg&name=large

Michigan  https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/ex_5-10.pdf

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/ex_5-10.pdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 1:47 pm

Michael Johns
@michaeljohns
2h
In Antrim County, #Michigan, 15,962 ballots were cast. Problem? The county has 14,901 registered voters.

The case for forensic audits in six states (AZ, GA, MI, NV, PA, WI) is overwhelming. The argument against it is non-existent, I told
@OANN
Tuesday:

video
https://rumble.com/vgyb0t-tipping-point-michael-johns-on-reports-of-phantom-ballots.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 11:51 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E1e6kBOXsAAhCYT?format=jpg&name=small

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f525
RUNBECK made the ballots for Tarrant county, TX that allegedly had a 30% error rate causing the barcodes to be unscannable.

Unscannable barcodes on ballots may cause the ballot to go to digital allowing them to be manipulated.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 8:33 pm

JaneyK_KAG

@janeyK_KAG
· 1h

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f525WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f525
@mdeperno BOMB today (MI press conference):

His team found that the tabulator machines can be reopened & more ballots can be run through. They can print off a new tabulator tape with new ballots and then backdate that tape to November 3rd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 9:45 am

BREAKING: 2020 ELECTION AUDIT SECRETLY BEING PREPARED in Fulton County, Georgia. GA Judge Brian Amero has ordered the production of all 'scanned absentee ballots' and all respective metadata for the Nov. 3rd 2020 election, must be delivered by May 21st, 2021 for a final hearing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 11:08 am

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/pa-county-unable-to-scan-republican-ballots/

Chris Varney, Judge of Elections says they were initially under the impression that it was a problem with all ballots, but then determined it was only a problem with Republican ballots,” local news reported. The election official was unaware how many other precincts were experiencing the same issue, but noted it was occurring in numerous locations across Fayette County.

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections confirmed the reports of precincts across the county rendered unable to scan ballots.
“The solution provided by Fayette County officials was to collect ballots from voters and store them in the back of voting machines — but not to scan any of them to ensure the process was handled in a fair manner,” reports added.
------------
If they couldn't be scanned, doesn't that mean they weren't counted???

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 3:32 pm

Here's a short vid of Senate testimony in previous years informing them of machine manipulation=voter fraud.
Not the dates in lower left cnr, and KAMALA! 

https://twitter.com/ChuckWails/status/1394747853139070987

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 3:56 pm

Stew Peters
@realstewpeters
1h

Wisconsin has approved an audit of the 2020 election.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 4:41 pm

Kash Patel
@KASHPatel__
1h
Discovery during Arizona Audit - DELETED Database! Broken seals/no chain of custody for ballots boxes. Ballots missing. Where is the Attorney General Mark Brnovich?

AGinfo@azag.gov

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 8:29 pm

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michigan-attorney-explosive-evidence-antrim-county-2020-election-fraud

quik vid from Steve Bannon's War Room going over evidence

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 8:53 pm

Just a reminder that the Q op is more massive than has ever been done or we could possibly imagine.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E1s8fqbWUAQY4gA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2021 9:51 pm

[size=15]Benny

@bennyjohnson

·
2h

[/size]
BREAKING:
@Mark__McCloskey
just announced his run for US Senate in Missouri with this FIRE Ad WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 1f525

He will NEVER back down.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1394825711962271749

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 7:28 am

Some voting machines in PA were rejecting ballots.

An elections judge, said the issue was initially believed to be affecting all ballots, but officials then determined only Republican ballots were affected.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/voting-machines-pennsylvania-republican-ballots

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2021 8:11 am

Maybe I should rename this 'justified'.  We have to justify the appropriate laws governing elections.
Just more to exemplify how huge this good v evil battle is.

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
#REPORT: More than one dozen precincts reported a “shortage of Republican ballots” in York County during yesterday’s Pennsylvania Primary Election. Multiple issues reported elsewhere, including a major mail-in ballot printing problem in Lancaster County.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 10:30 am

Here so we can find it again

Names of GOP that voted for Jan 6. Circled names of those voted for impeachment. Included district break down. 30 of the 35 come from R+ districts. Of those 30, 25 come from fairly strong GOP districts (R+5 or greater). Means they’re prime targets for primary challenges in 2022.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E11uEvTX0AoN5cS?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 11:19 am

https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/22/live-update-on-judges-order-allowing-georgia-ballots-unsealed-for-fraud-exam/

Issued today, better than we first new.

Georgia state judge ordered Fulton County absentee ballots may be unsealed and examined for possible fraud during a hearing on Friday.
Henry County, Georgia Superior Court Judge Brian J. Amero ordered the parties to appear at the ballot storage location at 10 AM on May 28th and directed the November 2020 ballots to be scanned at higher image resolution.

Garland makes an excellent point about
@GaSecofState
. Raffensperger says publicly he supports the Gregoria "audit" while behind the scenes he files court briefs opposing the audit.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 4:29 pm

They are auditing the ballots in Fulton County, Georgia as we speak. Joe Scarborough is currently freaking out in his Manhattan apartment.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 6:42 pm

A Pennsylvania county faulted a "coding error" this week after Republican and nonpartisan voters were dismayed to see only Democratic ballots available as they tried to participate in a slew of local elections.
Luzerne County voters were issued a ballot that only indicated it was for the Democratic primary, regardless of their indicated party affiliation. Many Tuesday voters left their polling places agitated, though Director of Elections Bob Morgan said the error was not the fault of the local government, but rather the blame lied with Dominion Voting Systems, a company marred by dubious election fraud claims in the wake of the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pennsylvania-coding-error-machines-didnt-show-republican-ballots

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2021 7:04 pm

And this amazing compilation is why numb brain is somewhere in some sort of White House in some capacity that no one can quite define.  It's really good and really fast. Wink

https://twitter.com/XbPerpetualX/status/1396252168089477120

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 2:47 pm

MICHIGAN

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 E2GMOdrXMAUvCLr?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next