Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2021 2:52 pm

BREAKING: Biden Absent From Notre Dame's 2021 Commencement After 4,300 People Sign Petition Uninviting Him

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2021/may/biden-absent-from-notre-dames-2021-commencement-after-4-300-people-sign-petition-uninviting-him

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 12:58 pm

Matt Braynard

@MattBraynard
1h
Today,
@LookAheadOrg
's attorneys sent a letter to
@GaSecofState
demanding he retract defamatory statements about our work and that he preserve all related documents in the event we pursue litigation.

Letter here:
https://lookaheadamerica.org/defamation/

Replying to
@MattBraynard

The bottom line is that in his call with the president and in subsequent statements, he lied about our work and ignored our evidence of illegal ballots, and we're going to hold him accountable.

But the potential litigation ain't cheap. Please help us at
[size=0]https://lookaheadamerica.org/donate
.[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 2:58 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2LZexYXEAMkgp9?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 3:01 pm

Bidan "won" Georgia by only 12,670 "votes".

What do you think will happen on Friday when they open up those 145,000 ballots during the audit in Fulton County?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 5:37 pm

Josh Barnett for Congress (AZ-06)
@BarnettforAZ
6h
@JovanHPulitzer

will be looking at the scanned ballots in Georgia
@VoterGa
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 1f1fa-1f1f8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 1f1fa-1f1f8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 1f1fa-1f1f8

The People of Georgia are dropping 100s of affidavits on their state legislators to get off their butts & perform a full forensic audit on every single ballot/dominion machine etc
@KandissTaylor

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 5:44 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E17N8YNXEAMootP?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 6:08 pm

This is a big part of what drives Q:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2MDyBNVkAIVRqX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 6:10 pm

Christopher F. Rufo WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 2694
@realchrisrufo
1h
Yes, I envisioned a strategy—turn the brand "critical race theory" toxic—and, despite having virtually no resources compared to my opponents, willed it into being through writing and persuasion.

Follow my playbook to save America; follow Charlie's to lose sanctimoniously.

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 ToTYNxxN_normal
Charlie Sykes
@SykesCharlie
· 9h
Christopher Rufo has become one of the go-to critics of Critical Race Theory.
Here he is... essentially giving away the game. For Rufo, it is all about “branding,’ and the audacity of his charlatanry is breathtaking:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2KWuSKWQAA2seU?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 8:08 pm

On Saturday, auditors in Windham, New Hampshire started testing if “folds in ballots” impacted the vote counts in the 2020 election.
What they found was that folds in the Windham, New Hampshire ballots impacted Republican candidates in the area. They also found that the hand recount was very close to the hand recount from November 12.
And the voting machine tallies were consistently off.
That means that the auditors found that the voting machines are unreliable

These same machines are used throughout New Hampshire and in at least three other New England states.
thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 12:42 pm

Breaking!

Pennsylvania:

1) Luzerne County Council voted unanimously for a primary election investigation by the DA to include...

- D0MlNl0N's programming, procedures, & ballot set-up
- County election bureau review and election board role

https://www.timesleader.com/news/1493722/luzerne-county-council-votes-to-seek-primary-investigation

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 8:20 pm

https://www.timesleader.com/news/1493598/cause-of-luzerne-county-ballot-mislabeling-identified

A pathetic excuse that I hope is challenged.  It's not like 'sorry' does anything.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 8:21 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2WutBWUYAU1_hj?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 3:54 pm

Replying to
@JohnWas54774351

Timestamp 3:36 --> 15:36 Mil

Q post 2475 (15:36:04)

News unlocks.
Q

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2aywuXXEAA9w72?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 3:58 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2assoXVoAEqq8H?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 4:09 pm

https://breaking911.com/breaking-u-s-postal-service-worker-admits-to-dumping-election-ballots-in-oct-2020/
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2a-WZSXMAom-G0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 7:45 pm

https://rumble.com/vhp5w3-giuliani-az-recounted-fraudulent-ballots-3-times-up-to-80000-illegal-aliens.html

Giuliani: AZ Recounted Fraudulent Ballots 3 Times, Up to 80,000 Illegal Aliens Voted
---
(so where does it stand now??)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 11:56 am

1/2) The #AZSen just passed Rep. Jake Hoffman’s bill banning mass mailing of early ballots to voters that did not request them (also adds a class 5 felony for willfully violating the statute) AND also just passed his ban on critical race theory. Taxpayer...

(2/2) ...dollars will no longer be able to be used to teach this hateful, racist ideology.

A HUGE thank you to the grassroots who helped get these bills over the finish line with your calls & emails!

Feel free to encourage Gov

@dougducey
to sign both! #HB2792 #HB1074

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 12:18 pm

In Pennsylvania, where the cheating may have been greatest of all, 1.8 absentee ballots were sent out and 2.5 million came back, including at least 21,000 votes by dead people.

17,000 residents of Pittsburgh, upon trying to vote in person, were told they'd already voted by mail.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 12:39 pm

The New Jersey postal worker is facing jail time. He has pleaded guilty to dumping over 1,800 pieces.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 1:27 pm

You should see this vote tabulation in Ga. going on.  Links to tabulators in post:

https://twitter.com/politicalwilli/status/1398116478457688065

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 10:31 am

Winning equals 'That the Truth be Known" . We celebrate Truth.  

WHO STOPPED THE COUNT ?

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2kEH-oXIAYWa8C?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 1:02 pm

How to win.  From POTUS!  

https://twitter.com/Solmemes1/status/1398694621774032898

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 1:45 pm

(Q)The Storm Rider
@Littleb29872980
1h

All battle ground States.. Are starting the battle to expose the TRUTH 45 WON.... /) Never think "NOTHING'S HAPPENING".. It' takes resources & time & energy & Billions of hard earned Patriot $$ to do this HARD WORK.. People are working hard to expose the TRUTH
Have FAITH

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 HEbXgsWG_normal
Anna Khait
@Annakhait
· 4h
BREAKING: Pennsylvania County Votes to Investigate Voting Machines Over ‘Errors’.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 10:48 pm

Emerald Robinson WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 271d
@EmeraldRobinson

2h

Scoop: Attorney dealing with Fulton County GA on audit of more than 145k ballots from 2020 election tells me that alarm went off today at secure building where ballots were kept. The building was found left wide open & unattended.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 12:33 am

It’s happening. America, even New York, is waking up!!! This happened at @Mets Citi Field tonight! Trump Won!!!!

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E2mj1JnXoAMMZiV?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 3:42 am

Wow. CNN really tried to put her on her heels, but she wasn't backing down.

https://twitter.com/JosephJFlynn1/status/1398096384969031684

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 7:34 pm

ABSENT from the News
Dominion LOST their law suits against Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 7:36 pm

MORE MILESTONES: ARIZONA AUDIT announces 50% of Maricopa County Ballots Have Now Been Counted – 3rd Shift Starts TOMORROW!!

thegatewaypundit.com  more stories there too of course.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Judge Jeanine Pirro has Fans
@PirrohasFans
Jun 1

Here We Go!
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 2764 BOOM! WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 2764
Pennsylvania Just Sent A State Delegation To Arizona Today & Will Receive "Full On The Floor" Audit Tour!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2021 6:26 pm

Pennsylvania sent out 1.8 million absentee ballots.
Pennsylvania received 2.5 million back.

The DOJ and many others looked the other way!

FRAUD!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 1:22 pm

https://thedcpatriot.com/nevada-state-served-maladministration-affidavits-forcing-election-audit/

On June 7, 2020 a nonpartisan group of Nevadans served an official notice of maladministration to the office of Governor Steve Sisolak, demanding a full forensic audit of the 2020 election. Notarized affidavits were also sent certified mail to the Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske and all necessary state officials and recorders.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 1:53 pm

A judge in (GA) says ballots appear to be xeroxed... too pristine.. it's happening folks

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 4:11 pm

Breaking : PA has made offer to Cyber Nijias to start an Audit before July

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 7:39 pm

Que the military when we get this far:

The electromagnetic spectrum is the range of frequencies of electromagnetic radiation and their respective wavelengths and photon energies. The electromagnetic spectrum covers electromagnetic waves with frequencies ranging from below one hertz to above 10²⁵ hertz, corresponding to wavelengths from thousands of kilometers down to a fraction of the size of an atomic nucleus.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3ezHsNWQAEDVTA?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 3:23 pm

Kash Patel WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 1f1fa-1f1f2 WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 1f985
@KASHPatel__
1h

Flip it - Arrest the scoundrels.
GA judge orders 'strangely pristine' mail-in ballots, that look photocopied, to be guarded

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 1kK_RjxP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 3:24 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3iV0wAXoAAhDnn?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 3:25 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3iV16hWUAIoeGs?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 9:42 pm

The DEMOCRATS addressing congress about voter machine manipulation after they lost the Senate.

https://twitter.com/_GoodToBeZG_/status/1401659273269059585

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Who knows about this guy..

Disclose.tv WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h

JUST IN - Attorney General Merrick Garland announces that the Justice Department will scrutinize any post-election audits for evidence of voting law violations.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 2:04 pm

And on the G7  LOL  20 sec smile

https://twitter.com/4_04_Not_Found/status/1403423342711934976

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 5:30 pm

Are we going to all live long enuf here to see this thing happen ?

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3oUV-yVEAAbWw8?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3oUVlUUUAElJLo?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 11:50 pm

BREAKING: THE STATE OF NEVADA BECOMES THE 10TH STATE TO OFFICIALLY START A FORENSIC AUDIT OF THE 2020 ELECTIONS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 11:31 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3sdwhoVUAE9vLT?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3sdwhnVgAAMINB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 12:01 pm

1. The audit must be completed.
2. If the civil route becomes impossible and unconstitutional, the army is obliged to bring order to the work process and defend the constitution, thus commanding.
The military intelligence military has all the data related to the cyber attack as legal to intervene

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3qhYF0WUAQCTZu?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:05 pm

OH GEE.  THERE'S A LAW AGAINST THIS~

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3s1H8AWQA46BWa?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 9:46 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 C01evdbR_bigger

[size=15]Election Wizard

@Wizard_Predicts

·
1h

After midnight but before the counting inexplicable stopped…

Trump led in PA by 682,000 votes (15.2%)

Trump led in GA by 311,000 votes (7.5%)

Trump led in MI by 307,000 votes (9.6%)

Trump led in WI by 128,000 votes (4.9%)
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 1:49 pm

News:WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 1f4dcDeveloping: The Same Suspicious SQL Software Discovered in Michigan Dominion Voting Machines Was Just Found in Pennsylvania Dominion Voting Machines

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 9:04 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3zq4w2XIAU7R-1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2021 10:08 pm

Well, well.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 E3zqaUeXEAAw877?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2021 10:34 am

UST IN - Response by election officials in Fulton County, Georgia, to an Open Records Request shows legally required chain of custody documentation is missing for 24% of ballots from 2020 election — or 1 in 4 ballots (GA Star News)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next