Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Filed today, Attorney Ty Clevenger requested permission to review unredacted copies of all documents about Seth Rich, and the FBI forgot to respond, which means any objection has been waived. (See Case 4:20-cv-00447-ALM Document 31) WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f440

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 1:54 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5jdIG3XoAIPhwZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2021 5:53 pm

Breaking:
News of a security breach on Nov 3rd in the Az elections that has been known about and lied about.

https://twitter.com/Gitmo33/status/1412156434477879296

sounds like there will be more on Bannon's show (which was at 5pm edt)?

Arrests sounds like they should be in order.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 10:33 am

https://senatormastriano.com/2021/07/07/op-ed-why-i-am-initiating-a-forensic-investigation-of-the-2020-general-election-and-2021-primary/
Op-Ed: Why I am initiating a forensic investigation of the 2020 General Election and 2021 Primary

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 10:35 am

The door to door vaccine guy halfway through his first shift .

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5pE1oGXoAIaqey?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 10:41 am

Whitney Webb

@_whitneywebb
· 2h

Anyone else weirded out that Jen Psaki's sister, Stephanie - now the top HHS advisor on "human rights" - was a director at the Rockefeller-funded/founded Population Council. The Population Council has clear ties to the American Eugenics Society.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5tDf4EXMAE3rcd?format=jpg&name=900x900

There's an informative thread on this:
https://twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1412784047206588421

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 10:44 am

An Anon's observation of what he's learned re human nature during covid:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E5tA_joXoAEYALi?format=png&name=900x900
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5tA_joXoAEYALi?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 10:47 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5tBXqvWEAYAXsM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 1:41 pm

Washington State !

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5tgRMrVIAUfwnv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 4:25 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5uSgzbVEAM2PlT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 4:49 pm

New social platform has caused big problems:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5uXQdQVIAMz8vm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Standing out in the crowd:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E5uYzcVXMActJqg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 5:05 pm

JAIL TIME? "...a report out of Cobb County finds that the Elections Director had data drives with election data taken to a separate location, and printed tabulation tapes from a different machine."
Cobb NOT Fulton:
#GAAudit NOW!

thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 12:02 pm

PANIC in PA-AG Shapiro calls Mastriano an insurrectionist for petitioning several counties for audit.
AZ- Katie Hobbs opens criminal investigation into Trump & his allies over audit
MI- AG Nessel opens probe into Matt DePerno’s efforts to raise funds for grass roots audits .

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E528EJyXMAEBl4D?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 3:04 pm

Proof of duplicate ballets

https://twitter.com/gfawkers/status/1415038904776810497

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 3:25 pm

GA cheated and the whole world is finding out how bad it is.

https://twitter.com/tell_truth2/status/1415039382688522242

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 3:38 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6NCCfaXEAkBMPT?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Winning~after we get thru this.  HOWEVER...good way to expose all the findings and have them verified for both sides to see!  Gee..sounds like a Plan.

JUST IN: US House Committee on Oversight and Reform is launching an investigation into the @ArizonaAudit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 9:30 pm

Audit tally sheets in Georgia showing statistically impossible tallies of 100 percent of batches of ballots for Biden and 0 for Trump.

@VoterGa
uncovered it and is on the show at 7pm ET. Don’t miss #DrGina #PrimeTime on
@RealAmVoice

Quote Tweet

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 XwxI_gzT_mini

Heather Mullins - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV)

@TalkMullins
· 13h
FULTON COUNTY, GA: WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f6a8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f6a8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f6a8 More evidence from @VoterGa shows audit tally sheets were marked entirely for @JoeBiden despite having votes for Donald Trump and Jo Jorgensen in those batches. Must watch! @RealAmVoice

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 9:42 am

Hi Georgia!! What Tucker revealed last night regarding the enormous amount of voter fraud that occurred in your state is HUGE!!

Nearly 35K votes were counted from residents who moved out of their county more than a month prior to the election! That's ILLEGAL & just one example!

------------------------

Mike Lindell has documented that 66,000 people under the age if 18 were registered and voted and 10,000 people who were dead before early voting began cast ballots. Watch the short version of #AbsoluteProof

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 9:57 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6WG1hVVUAM8brY?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 10:59 am

They wrote laws they had no authority to write and pass.
Now we've got one guy who thinks he can hold off 'what's coming'?  Hasn't he heard? NCSWIC ?

TWTR WOULD NOT ALLOW THE LINK TO BE POSTED (nazi's)
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6WTg2-XoAU87GQ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 1:22 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6W1wU9XMAQ7g1U?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 1:53 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6WMcuYX0AceJuO?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 2:13 pm

Joe Bi-Done’s margin of victory in AZ was 10,457

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 P1QPHR7i_miniLiz Harrington
@realLizUSA
· 1h
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f6a8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f6a874,243 mail-in ballots found where there is NO clear record of them ever being sent WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f6a8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f6a8

(I think there's a live presentation somewhere~)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2021 7:15 pm

Look who's throwing every body he can find under the bus coming for him. Unreal.

GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger

@GaSecofState
· 9h

Fulton County’s continued failures have gone on long enough with no accountability. Rick Barron and Ralph Jones, Fulton’s registration chief, must be fired and removed from Fulton’s elections leadership immediately. Fulton’s voters and the people of Georgia deserve better.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 11:09 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6eF7kpWYAAii9d?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 11:14 pm

see if a meme will go thru...

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6dWzWyX0AUwz_2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2021 11:18 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6eH2KdXoAQSf5a?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2021 5:42 pm

9,500 dead people in Michigan returned mail-in ballots, in person. Lol...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2021 8:10 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6nwbZlWQAAvF8j?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2021 1:41 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6rgpk6VUAoNnMV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 6:22 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E6z8OA8XIAA0AYl?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 3:17 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7BV_VSVIAAjaAj?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2021 8:30 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7RBmadVUAAFZR9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 1:48 pm

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors has scheduled a Special/Executive meeting for tomorrow, July 28th at 9 am.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7UueeEWYAI5CE5?format=jpg&name=medium

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7UueeEWYAI5CE5?format=jpg&name=mediumWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7Uur1GWUAEMg3f?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2021 9:09 pm

There's a problem with Mike Lindell's info.  And he's going to release it say day as Assange trial.

Something's up and it's not good.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7WO6stXEAMF2c5?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 5:42 pm

Josh Barnett and Dave Jose, Real Remedy Subpoena and Warrant Power

12 min of explanation

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7asFGNXoAElB9x?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 6:39 pm

I can't tell what day this was posted, but should be recent:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7ZdwbCWEAE4y2q?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 5:35 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7qHwPEXoAEc3XT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 10:59 am

Rudy Giuliani postWINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 1f447 It’s Coming! “The Big Lie” Exposed! President Trump is President! He NEVER left! THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD! NCSWIC! This doesn’t include the millions of votes changed via Satellite caught in real time on Nov 3, 2020

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7yqfWMXIAgMgub?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 2:27 pm

Parts of the manual and/or ledger for taking over the Dominion machines has been leaked

Here's one:

https://twitter.com/gfawkers/status/1422277518569050113/photo/1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 3:00 pm

E, has a vid out on it:  https://t.me/SilentWarRoom  click 'pinned message' at top.

message is 'be loud'  take the leaked info to the Senate. Demand they move on it.

Screenshot:

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7z4zSzXoAQp5Cs?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 4:55 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E7yZCjEWEAYcIVz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 4:58 pm

This is the 'release'
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E70RkF_XEAQH3U8?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E70RkF_XEAQH3U8?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 5:29 pm

More of what was (ahem) 'posted' today.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E70bDZaXsAQl0OK?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E70bDZaXsAQl0OK?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 5:59 pm

M T Greene says to Raffensperger, ' you'll be in court after audits'

https://conservativebrief.com/be-in-court-47160/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=TBA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 6:37 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E70qC2gVoAEFndM?format=jpg&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E70qDL3VgAEA9xs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 7:11 pm

The arrogance is mind numbing..

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E70lgk_WEAU_pav?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 7:41 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 E73WsM2XIBA4PRJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next