Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 7:47 pm

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

[size=34]Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots[/size]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 8:38 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTUvFFXVEAApaQq?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 11:07 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTX9gTAWUAIvgO2?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 1:23 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTYbbfyUUAA9ss8?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2022 3:17 pm

BREAKING: VoterGA will hold a press conference on Monday where they will disclose evidence that over 100 ballot drop boxes are missing surveillance videos from the 2020 Election that seem to have been manually scrapped.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 9:28 am

Yeesh-

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTcNLPlX0AAAjJr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 3:39 pm

HUGE

"The Cause"
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTdlqjgXEAAMNTZ?format=png&name=small
http://web.archive.org/web/20170129113713/http://thecause.voterstrust.com/issues/2
Written by Gregg Phillips, it begins by referring to our election integrity as “The Cause” and implies that today we’re in no less a battle for liberty than during the American Revolution, the War also referred to as The Cause-

Gregg then goes on to discuss the voter rolls as well as how he partnered with True the Vote. Look at what he says about the stuff they can do “in real time.”

He finishes by saying Trump “should partner with True the Vote and the American people to

create a trusted solution so we never again have to question the results of our elections.”

Is that what Trump did?

Is True the Vote and 2000 Mules part of the rollout as RTS, myself, and others have been saying?

Timing is everything.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 3:54 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTdmT-fWAAE6BW9?format=png&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTdmIKiWUAMIA-K?format=png&name=small
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTdmK8oWQAA3E8U?format=png&name=small

Link address: 
 https://web.archive.org/web/20170129113713/http://
thecause.voterstrust.com/issues/2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 7:10 pm

Every drop box is required to have surveillance video.
102 Georgia counties can't produce their videos.
181,507 ballots were dropped off in those 102 counties.
Margin of "victory" in Georgia?
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 1f449-1f3fb11,779

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 11:13 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTfV-hQX0AcOAQx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 9:23 pm

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/24/1100740575/arkansas-sarah-huckabee-sanders-republican-primary-governor?fs=e&s=cl

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 10:19 pm

Bush Dynasty Collapse: Ken Paxton Defeats George P. Bush in Texas Attorney General's Race, https://thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 7:18 pm

https://deplorabletribune.com/2020/10/judicial-watch-uncovers-million/

Judicial Watch Uncovers Nearly 2 MILLION Extra Names On Voter Rolls In Just TWO STATES

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2022 7:27 pm

Democrat Mayoral Candidate Zul Mohamed Arrested, Charged With 109 Counts For Mail-In Ballot Fraud Scheme

A Texas mayoral candidate was arrested Wednesday night and faces felony voter fraud charges after allegedly sending 84 applications for mail-in ballots, FOX News reports.

Zul Mohamed, who’s running to become the mayor of Carrollton, a city roughly one hour north of Dallas, was charged with 25 counts of knowingly possessing a ballot with intent to defraud, a second-degree felony, and 84 counts of providing false info on a voting application, a third-degree felony, according to the Texas attorney general’s office.

https://deplorabletribune.com/2020/10/democrat-mayoral-candidate/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 9:53 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTxZsYRUUAA-w1O?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2022 7:55 pm

Markeykennedy WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 1f34e
@markeykennedy
1h

Paper only, verified, id...

Quote Tweet
123_KFR
@123_KFR
· 21h
POTUS on TRUTH Social - 11:35pm / 2335 Eastern...

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTvMK_iXEBA5gkE?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 8:07 am

Guillermina Fuentes—a Democrat, Gadsden Elementary SD board member, and ex-mayor of San Luis, AZ—changed her plea to "guilty" following the release of "2000 Mules", per @Gary4AZSenate.

Snyder's undercover work helped catch Fuentes and was featured in the documentary.
#2000Mules

vid  https://twitter.com/Jules31415/status/1530270017614401536

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 8:11 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FT2KBqZXEAAX2hD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 8:59 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FT2Y7UKXoAAmNsh?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 12:26 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FT29z_zXwAERNkl?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 1:21 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FTxek_wXwAA8h5U?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2022 9:33 pm

"2000 Mules" Investigator Gregg Phillips Drops a Bomb: Investigators Discovered Multinational Player and Federal Agencies Involved in Operation - A "Multinational Deal Involving Billions of Dollars"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/2000-mules-investigator-gregg-phillips-drops-bomb-investigators-discovered-multinational-player-federal-agencies-involved-operation-multinational-deal-involving-billions-dollars/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2022 6:44 pm

BREAKING: FOX News hack Sandra Smith, could be facing a defamation lawsuit for claiming ‘2000 Mules’ has been “debunked.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 11:14 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FUGC0sEXoAA8g3r?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 1:59 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/alleged-voter-fraud-leads-to-overturned-result-in-local-california-election_4503130.html

a small victory for now.

article paywalled.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 4:55 pm

https://conservativebrief.com/georgia-63455/

Georgia Voting Bungled: Hand Recount Drops Democrat Winner to 3rd Place
A shocking new report lays bare the anxiety many voters continue to feel about ballot integrity following the 2020 elections.
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Democratic primary for a county in Georgia has been called into question after a hand count revealed that voting machines were off by thousands of ballots.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 4:56 pm

same page as above

Republican Candidate Holds Lead In Traditionally Blue Oregon Governor’s Race: Poll

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 7:15 pm

HUGE: CISA Releases Much-Anticipated Report on Dominion Voting Machines – Reveals Software Is Exploitable and Attackers Are Able to Insert Malicious Code to Alter Results

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/huge-cisa-releases-much-anticipated-report-dominion-voting-machines-reveals-software-exploitable-attackers-able-insert-malicious-code-alter-results/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 8:07 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FUQuxWMX0Aoi7Qr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 8:08 pm

Jack Posobiec WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 1f1fa-1f1f8
@JackPosobiec
3h

Wow so Pennsylvania has a gun-grabbing, pro-abortion, child trans surgery supporter vs a gun-grabbing, pro-abortion, child trans surgery supporter

Huge opening for an independent candidate here

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2022 2:10 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 1Eu10fBB?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2022 9:12 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FUp9FUoXsAUz-9R?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 12:36 pm

How much of this actually going to make a difference is ???

But, we can always say 'we were right' ... And when we're right we can have certain expectations.
----------------

BREAKING: Over 8,239 New Jersey voters registered 2-6 times using subtle name changes, and 33,572 don’t have valid date of birth’s.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 7:42 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FU2f0BWXoAETx31?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 10:22 pm

BREAKING HUGE: Otero County New Mexico Votes to Remove Dominion Voting Systems, Zuckerberg Drop Boxes, and Other Election Machines!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/breaking-otero-county-new-mexico-votes-remove-dominion-voting-systems-zuckerberg-drop-boxes-election-machines/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 10:47 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 IIgrZ8jS_bigger
Gavin Mario Wax WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 1f1fa-1f1f8 WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 1f5fd

@GavinWax
1h

I just won my lawsuit. The unconstitutional New York State Assembly Maps are getting tossed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 9:58 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FU7xaqkWUAAoYDh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 4:30 pm

Ballot-traffickers in Arizona were paid $10-$40 a ballot.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 7:02 am

Another one bites the dust. Tom Rice voted to impeach Trump twice, voted against the wall IS DEFEATED in SC-7.

.WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FVRPnD1X0AAJc9c?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 9:09 pm

BREAKING REPORT: Tom Rice who Claimed Trump is "NOT THE FUTURE of the Republican Party," LOSES PRIMARY by 25 points..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 9:38 pm

NEW WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 1f6a8 Monica Mendez of Port Lavaca, Texas pleads guilty to 26 felony counts of voter fraud including 3 counts of illegal voting, 8 counts of election fraud, 7 counts of assisting a voter to submit a ballot by mail, and 8 counts of unlawful possession of a mail ballot.-Truth Soc.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 10:10 pm

BREAKING REPORT: Texas Attorney Gen. Ken Paxton announces more than 500 ELECTION FRAUD CASES are currently waiting to be heard in court...

MEDIA SILENT...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 11:02 am

SCOTUS just issued a monumental decision regarding religious rights. On a 6 to 3 vote SCOTUS ruled that no one can take away a persons right to religion. NO ONE.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 4:24 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FV25FcBWYAE77lk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 9:10 pm

All 159 counties in GA are challenging Brad Raffensberger primary win because there was an audit in Cobb County which found the machines added 15% of the vote to his totals in that county. And this is why we are not voting our way out of this.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 8:28 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FWQ9Nd6WQAEEofZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 1:33 pm

HERSCHEL WALKER WINS GOP NOMINATION FOR SENATE IN GA!
Governor Kevin Stitt will win the Republican primary for Oklahoma Governor.

Darren Bailey will win the Republican primary for Illinois governor.

Results projected last nite by https://t.me/TheLastGeneral
ELECTION ALERT: CO-3 GOP Primary
Lauren Boebert: 18,985 (64%)
Don Coram: 10,685 (36%)
Est. 27% reporting.

ELECTION ALERT: NY GOP Governor
Lee Zeldin | 3,497 | 38.02%
Harry Wilson | 2,918 | 31.73%
Rob Astorino | 1,405 | 15.28%
Andrew Giuliani | 1,377 | 14.97%

Estimated 2% in

RACE CALL: Rep. Lauren Boebert will win the GOP primary in Colorado-3.

RACE CALL: Mike Ezell (R) defeats six-term Rep. Steven Palazzo (R) in Mississippi's 4th congressional GOP runoff.

RACE CALL: Trump-endorsed Rep. Mary Miller (R) defeats moderate Rep. Rodney Davis (R) in the IL1-5 GOP primary.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 8:01 pm

Missouri enacts photo voter ID law before November elections

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 6:04 am

Raffensburger will soon be answering for the helping of cheating.  listen to Garland Favorito, I had the pleasure of meeting Garland in Franklin, Tennessee.
rumble.com/vnstgi-the-real-story-oan-georgia-audit-case-dismissed-with-garland-favorito.html

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 KJuyV_jM_miniKevin Roach

@KevinRo23303423
· Jun 30
Replying to @TheSeriousOne56 and @yesisworld
Keep eye on lawsuit challenging Raffensburger "win"

GA Voter integrity group proved by audit District 6 (believe it was) machines added 15% to his numbers, deduct from competitors

He rushed certification 4 days early. Lawsuit includes improper certification multiple districts

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2022 8:44 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 FWqkQMbWAAElniY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next