Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 5:40 pm

3 year delta today

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsB_9ktW8AQjQLc?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 5:41 pm

Holy Moses comms:

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsC8e6mXEAEg5-u?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 5:47 pm

This will clarify everything, I think.  After the couple of posts on the Corporation, this is the conclusion I came to. 

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsCLwq4XAAsTyd7?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Update!

Scratch that.

Just spoke to POTUS directly for the first time in a long time.

Full speed ahead.

----------
Innocent

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 6:46 pm

Twitter poll results so far on this question:

Which is the higher priority *right now*: Fighting against corporate censorship OR fighting for election integrity?

Both are important, and both will be fought, but which is more urgent?

Corporate Censorship    20%

Election Integrity?         80%

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 6:53 pm

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

CASTLE_ROCK

ECHO ECHO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsD12nRXEAIGGWz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsD1vL4XMAM6qTW?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:35 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsDyvInVoAAhNMh?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Who has the ball?  I would think is fair to ask.

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsD8s5EVQAYqatk?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:45 pm

An article explaining: https://www.mdwhome.mdw.army.mil/about-jfhq-ncr-main
Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsD76xvXUAAPWrp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:50 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsD3JbiXMAAT1um?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:52 pm

Mr.C
@BabaCugs
1h
I Feel Bad For The People Pushing Trump Still

At Least What I Tell You Is What Is Happening Behind The Scenes

Donald Trump Will Dissolve The USA & Create A New Country

Now You’re Just Following Grand Delusions

-------------
(IMO, this is exactly what's happening)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:53 pm

Full Tucker Carlson Segment Calling For President Trump To Pardon Julian Assange

"[Trump] can achieve a major victory for the principles that this country was founded on & that make it a good place to live."

"Make a statement in our defense, defend the Bill of Rights."

---
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1351353063433408515

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:56 pm

This snippet was available

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsD5pbxXIAAbRpj?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:57 pm

2nd report.  It's something big.  Maybe 'they' landed.  lol.
 What’s going on in Carrolton Texas?? Sirens are going crazy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 8:58 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsEAXfzU0AAlTFI?format=jpg&name=small
https://www.dvidshub.net/news/382740/inauguration-task-force-capitalizes-depot-capability

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:31 pm

Dove wrote:

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

CASTLE_ROCK

ECHO ECHO
Is CASLTE_ROCK the White House, Cheyenne mtn. or what??

Castle Rock (sometimes referred to as the Rock) is a fictional town appearing in Stephen King's fictional Maine topography, providing the setting for a number of his novels, novellas, and short stories. Castle Rock first appeared in King's 1979 novel The Dead Zone and has since been referenced to or used as the primary setting in many other works by King.
As a native of Durham, Maine, King was inspired by his hometown when creating Castle Rock
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:43 pm

On Castle_Rock.  I'd have to do some looking.  I did once and am not sure what I found.
I remember finding Cheyenne Mtn., Colorado, whether that's where the mountain is or not, and
reference to the National Guard.  So that's a terrible answer and I can't do any better tonight.
But if you'll remind me I can search qagg.news tomorrow, if it's still available.
-----------------------------
Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsEHrQlXMAQmGuK?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:16 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsCYyK2XcAAMDRE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:22 pm

The dingbats figured out they might not be able to get into DC

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsD4TCAW8AI9gIs?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:23 pm

The stupid is so overwhelming

Breaking911
@Breaking911
· 2h

WASHINGTON POST: “QAnon adherents discussed posing as National Guard to try to infiltrate inauguration, according to FBI intelligence briefing.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:36 pm

E warned this and more 'attacks' on Trump supporters would be coming.
Be ready to take it in stride. Treat it as dying gasps of a defeated foe.

@EzraACohen
Could you talk to
@DeptofDefense
Acting SecDef Miller about this?

Seems 75% of military guarding the capitol are Trump supporters.
Trump supporters are being compared to ISIS.
Should SecDef and DoD be allowing these parallels to be made about our military?

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsDjpjEXYAEjRAK?format=png&name=360x360

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsDjqAsXYAAwSIR?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 11:47 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 Er_fOJyXYBMHapZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 8:17 am

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsFzgyRXUAAZwiR?format=png&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsFzi1AXAAAnsnZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 3:53 pm

E put up this flashback.  (?)
Also a coded date: 3 19 21

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsHh7JbXYAEa494?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Donald J Trump will be the 19th President of the Republic.

Some have said, when you see the fringe on the flag gone, the Corporation is no more. The job is complete.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 4:32 pm

We remember Trump saying to Obama, "When I'm done, it will look like you were never there." He is not done yet! Trump needs brave Americans for this!!!
(did he really say that or did we say it for him?)

30 secs of POTUS being great:
https://twitter.com/happyjuergen/status/1351630102153588737

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 4:44 pm

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
4h
Adios Innocent Pregnant Lady beater, Tape deleter; Blacksite torture enabler; and all-around queen of crooked evil.

-
It was not a pleasure.
You will not be missed.

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 5 7gBb2rC6_miniCIA@CIA
· 5h
The #CIA workforce thanks Director Haspel for her 36 years of dedicated service to the American people.

You have broken barriers and empowered the next generation of CIA officers.

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsHWso5XYAMcduD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 4:59 pm

It's COMING 

Lou Dobbs

@LouDobbs
· 1h

Obamagate Documents: @JSolomonreports says he has confirmed with the FBI & the White House that documents have been declassified as we await its release.
vid John Solomon:
https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1351662990639198212

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 5:07 pm

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h
-JULIAN ASSANGE-

Be Ready.
Declas and Julian's pardon is what we've been waiting for.
-------------------
There was a report/footage of a prison bus pulling up to the Capitol. (??)

----------------------------------------------------------------

This is Trump's greatest achievement.

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 5 FOCXtzk4_normalDaily Caller@DailyCaller
· 2h
TRUMP: "I am especially proud to be the first president in decades who has started no new wars."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 5:42 pm

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h
At the eleventh hour.

As promised.
------------------
This makes an interesting little story:

Law and Order President Time and Space Check - Page 5 2764
@AreYouAFren
1h
Did anyone happen to see this? E and President exchange a wink on CNN?
Maybe it was that time at the Pizza place? Where there was a tv on behind President Trump and what looked like an "E" on the screen.

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsIYjaKXIAAQM8v?format=png&name=small
E The Vanquisher
@E_TheVanquisher
1h

PIZZA...
BRINGS THE HOUSES DOWN
-----
Remember B00M week in 2018?
June 3rd, a fren was harmed.
June 8th was G7 in Canada.
June 12th: Singapore meet with Pres Trump and Kim.

On Pres' way from Canada to Singapore, a projectile was sent upwards off the coast of Washington state.
Turn the post upside down 4dif shape.

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsIY2pvXcAAuMx8?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 6:13 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsIhLfIVgAAqrOf?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 6:19 pm

Some Patriots have been very upset that the NG has been vetted.  

Department of Defense Time and Space Check - Page 5 1f1fa-1f1f8
@DeptofDefense

“As is normal for military support to large security events, the Department will vet National Guardsmen who are in Washington, DC. While we have no intelligence indicating an insider threat, we are leaving no stone unturned in securing the Capitol.” - A/SD Chris Miller
--
“This type of vetting often takes place by law enforcement for significant security events. However, in this case the scope of military participation is unique.”
---
The D.C. National Guard is also providing additional training to service members as they arrive in D.C. that if they see or hear something that is not appropriate, they should report it to their chain of command.”
---
“We appreciate the support of the FBI in assisting with this task and for each of the more than 25,000 Guardsmen who answered their Nation’s call and rapidly deployed to the NCR.”
--
(the shills are LOUD, and even some patriots still don't accept it. I think it's self explanatory)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 6:22 pm

Nobody's sleeping on the watch.

Department of Defense 
Time and Space Check - Page 5 1f1fa-1f1f8
@DeptofDefense
9h
A/SD Chris Miller & UK Secretary of State for Defence 
@BWallaceMP
signed the #CSG21 Joint Declaration, enabling the deployment of the combined carrier strike group led by @HMSQNLZ

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsG0t9DXMAUfQ62?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 6:25 pm

LetMeTalkWithYaTime and Space Check - Page 5 1f4a5
@Ryan_Simmons87
· 2h

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsIZ6qUXIFUvvWk?format=jpg&name=240x240Anyone able to tell me what this is? Showed up today!

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsIZ6qUXIFUvvWk?format=jpg&name=medium

(IS IT COMING OR GOING?  lol)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 6:53 pm

Marcel van der Pool
@pool_marcel
1h
Trump threatened with bioweapons and nuclear weapons if he doesn't resign. Declas postponed. Plan adjusted. Will everything go black at noon tomorrow? Do the specialist troops find the dirty bombs?

What a time to life in...

Let us all pray for Trump his safety and our freedom!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 8:24 pm

There's a video on telegram showing troops in DC wearing the 10th Mountain Div out of Fort Drum.

I can't grab the video, not even a link to the page.  But it's on 'Regulators' feed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 8:52 pm

More clarifying the direction we're walking:
Time and Space Check - Page 5 Er0S0BxWMAMw4Lz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:06 pm

The question is, where is Kash?  We know.  

Gina's out.  Kash is in as 'acting dir. cia  !!!

Here's how we know:
Time and Space Check - Page 5 ErzTGcxXUAIjQfb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:32 pm

Biden will not be given the 'football' = nuclear codes.  That makes sense.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:33 pm

Direction, clarity and encouragement from E.
Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsI4GFdW4AIaxY5?format=png&name=900x900
Contd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 9:35 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsI4MeCW4AE97iH?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 10:53 pm

Gina Haspel almost resigned over plan to install Trump loyalist Kash Patel as CIA deputy .. a crazy backstory

https://www.axios.com/kash-patel-cia-gina-haspel-757b92c0-82a5-457b-bde8-d0d683ee222e.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter

• Patel served for four months as principal deputy to Acting Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell, was a terrorism prosecutor at DOJ, served on Trump’s National Security Council, worked at Joint Special Operations Command and served as senior official on the House Intelligence Committee.

Time and Space Check - Page 5 66_cUYfj_normal

Edward Snowden
@Snowden
· May 17, 2018

Note: Gina Haspel participated in a torture program that involved beating an (innocent) pregnant woman's stomach, anally raping a man with meals he tried to refuse, and freezing a shackled prisoner until he died. She personally wrote the order to destroy 92 tapes of CIA torture.

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 11:03 pm

From Lin Wood on Telegram (40 mins. ago):

"As a nation, we are in uncharted waters with a storm ahead of us. When Washington crossed the Delaware, he wrote that the fog was so heavy & thick that he knew only God could have directed them across the river.

---------------------
Anon:
"The eleventh hour", what does that mean to you? We've also been told "when all hope seems lost". Are you there yet? Getting close? Starting to sweat a bit? GOOD! Only on the precipice will people want to change. Hang tight friends, it's *supposed* to be painful! Biblical!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 11:14 pm

Jan 19-

Time and Space Check - Page 5 EsJY-pDXcAE2Pkd?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 12:12 am

Tonight, despite outcries across the world; the outgoing administration failed to recognize the importance of truth-tellers, and refused a pardon to Julian Assange. Whether this was done out of cowardice and fear surrounding an impending impeachment trial, or sheer neglect of the collective will of the people; it once more evinces the inability of the system to rise up and meet the needs of the citizens who populate it. It is indicative of a broken governing core, that caters only to itself, and has no desire to help the people caught within its endless corruption. We must not become disillusioned by these events; but rather let them teach us to seek our sources of help and prosperity outside the failed mechanisms of power. Furthermore, it reminds us that We, The People, must continue to seek to take our rights back from bodies of government that fail to represent the will of the People.
Together, as we break from an intrinsically corrupt system; I urge you to remain steadfast and resolute of heart, instead of languishing in defeat and succombing to endless slavery; to build one another up; amd become strong. Set your feet firmly against the levers of control that seek to supplant your every need, and become wiser rather than bitter. Unify, rather than divide. And overcome the system that trods upon the hopes and deams of the many for the of the few.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 12:16 am

Question, Answers, And Comments., [20.01.21 01:17]
Listen carefully:

This is not a battle for control of an office. This is not a battle for control of a dying and corrupt system. This is not a battle for the day. The system in front of you is failing rapidly, it will not last much longer.

This is a silent war that has waged since long before any of you were born, and the true field of fight is more expansive than you can imagine
-
Good vs Evil.
Not Right vs. Left.
-
They pit you against one another continuously, and you let them.
-
Q told you, I told you. Repeatedly.

Why have you not listened?

They want you like flocks of sheep.
-
I told you, "Trump, is bait". A statement that still holds true. Have you figured out why and to what end?
-
Who is the real enemy? How do we destroy them?
Both I and Q have told you this as well.

Public Awakening is their greatest fear.
WHY?
-
This is a game played on an exponential scale. Where the constant of growth is multiplied by the base of support.
You are looking at momentary political enemies, most of them near death. But this is a battle for the future.
This is a battle against a repetitive system designed to enslave you and keep you from realizing the truth.
-
This is important to understand, because the way in which you perceive the fight you are in determines the road you will take to arrive at a solution.
-
Tell me, after you strike your enemies down, how do you stop new ones from rising? And after Trump leaves office one day; what will you do?
You cannot hope to hold power forever, that is neither wise or possible.

If you slow down, you will see a road ahead clearly.

You have not been betrayed, except by those who used your trust to line their pockets. Nor have those of us actually freely fighting for you left the field. We could not, and will not lay down our swords.

It is up to you, whether you will last out the day and rise once more to join the battle. No one can force your steps there, but remember what is at stake.
Remember all the knowledge you have gained over the course of the last several years. And remember what we all sacrifice daily to help bring the light. There are those of us who have traded everything, so that you might be free, informed; and in the end, victorious.

It is my fervent hope that you begin to learn the ways in which we will circumvent and overcome them actively. Because we are winning, despite the outward appearance of the moment. We have forced them into a position in which they must react drastically to every element of dissent; and in doing so; evinced their true goals.
This may seem small to you, but it is the culminating effort of years of work to display the enemy across the board.
And people see them. People on all of the manufactured sides across the earth.
And this, is how awakening happens.
One day at a time, over a long period of time.

They cannot walk down the street safely anymore. Any of them.

Hold tightly to all that is good, and keep walking forward, together.
You will yet see miracles happen.

E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 12:18 am

E~
realize the road still goes on and we are not done fighting yet. That this break from a horribly corrupt system is not a bad thing; and that you are not alone in this. Not by a long shot. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 1:17 pm

From E this morning the 20th

It's more than this. Depositions in the Ghislaine Maxwell case are slated to be released. Her current criminal case is in full swing; the epstein investigation spans multiple continents. etc etc etc. Too many of you are so Hyper-focused on an office that gave you almost nothing; that you are failing to see the larger picture in play.
This is NOT a battle for control of a dying office.
I keep telling you this.
So listen.
The system is broken and dying. Stop trying to save it.  You don't need it. Do you understand that? This battle is a battle for hearts and minds. I wake people up to the evils that exist and entrap them within the very system you keep trying to resuscitate. Let it die. Move on. Together. Stay United. Fight corruption. Change the world. You are where that change begins. You are the catalyst in motion. Stop looking around for saviors. Be the saviors, together. Remember that you were not born onto this earth to languish in misery at someone else's behest.

If you need direction, I will help you find it. If you need lifted up, take my hand. But do not despair over a system that neglects you. And do not return to an abuser. 
Walk away from that, and join the world of the living.
I know, it is difficult. You are angry, it is painful. But ai asked you once if you would be willing to suffer to win; and not a single one among you said no.

This is not over. Trump has not vanished, we are not defeated; and we do not yield.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next