Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 2:48 pm

NEW - Federal Reserve said that an "operational error" disrupted services in several of its business lines, including the electronic settlement system used by banks, businesses, and government agencies to execute some $3 trillion in transactions per day.

UPDATE - U.S. Federal Reserve system restored after an outage. Though the issue has been resolved at the Federal Reserve level, it appears that exchanges have not fully resolved the issue on their end and are still experiencing delays.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:20 pm

This is no coincidence.  It is a signal to all and certainly to us who are watching. 

@Neloangelo314
Did you hear that the US Federal Reserve experienced a nationwide outage today during Chairman Jerome Powell's testimony? An outage. You don't say. Tick Tock.
Time and Space Check - Page 11 EvBUr7AXYAgWS6x?format=jpg&name=small

The Fed's system that allows banks to send money back and forth is down
---
Exactly what Palantir-Ripple-XRP does flawlessly within 3-4 seconds.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 3:58 pm

Hey, why not?

isclose.tv 
Time and Space Check - Page 11 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h
NEW - Very bright bolide was seen fragmenting in the night sky over Mallorca and other Balearic Islands.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1364693507122880516

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 4:50 pm

Coincidentally (har har)  gamestop stocks surged again and in the middle reddit crashed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 5:06 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
2h

Myanmar
Armenia
Vatican?
US?

Some are public...some won’t be...

Benefactors will use a nations military force, if necessary, to take this realm back. Ofcourse, public perception is very important to consider, due to the brainwashing...

We’re on the offensive.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2021 5:13 pm

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
Feb 14
Actual progressives terrify the US global hegemony. What they want are carefully controlled puppets, not visionaries or populists.

Especially when they have recently been using said country to run illegal CIA operations.
As such, they are working hard to coup Ecuador right now.

Quote Tweet
Ollie Vargas@OVargas52
· Feb 13
Ecuador's govt are trying to ban leftist @ecuarauz from standing in the 2nd round, even though he WON the 1st round. In Bolivia too, the coup tried to ban the largest party from standing. Its a desperate measure taken by US-backed tyrants who've lost the consent of the governed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 4:07 pm

How the Vatican serves the New World Order

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 4:15 pm

AltarOfEgo 
@unidentifiedta1
1h

How do you divide the parties in this war?

Simple...both believe in ritualistic sacrifices to be a new (order)

One believes in self sacrifice ...figuratively...to give to God and humanity...

The other...?

Blood sacrifice of innocents...

--
What do I want you to take away?

There are 2 Resets happening simultaneously and parallel to each other.

One is Darkness, which is wearing White...the other is Light...which is operating in the Darkness.

When the moment is right, Light will break off and all will be revealed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 1:27 pm

As much as I dislike the thought of mankind stuck in this duality, there is a deliverance that comes to each of us when we finish our time here.  
And we need and are obliged by God to find and exercise our power for good in the NOW.
E. always makes me think, as I'm sure he does you too.  Feel free to add your thoughts.  
We're all in this together, for the Good of all, by the Spirit who strengthens us.

Time and Space Check - Page 11 EvVPQt7WYAMNrY2?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 1:55 pm

The Phoenix rising out of the ashes of covid. This has been their plan right along.
Destroy the old economy, install the new. This is no secret to those who are doing all they can to help.

Time and Space Check - Page 11 EuOTITqXcAIjJt4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 9:47 pm

Here's another 'mark your calendar'.  One thing I've learned is the TPTB do their 'majik' by the numbers.
Here an Anon did a breakdown. No harm in watching. 
I have a big calendar that gets more interesting by the day.

The-Goon-Docks

@The_Goon_Docks
· 12h

11/8<>8/11
91wks 6days

643days...67..13
1 9 4...113
15,432hrs 69
176.16 14.7 5.7 12 3
Time and Space Check - Page 11 EvaAcqjXcAMN9GH?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check - Page 11 EvaAcqhXIAALjqJ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 9:06 am

Required reading, IMO

https://washingtonexec.com/2019/03/cia-appoints-ibms-juliane-gallina-to-cio-john-edwards-to-deputy-coo/#.YD5Lj2hKiNl

Juliane Gallina, new cia cio effective April 1.

Gallina will officially start her new position April 1. Prior to IBM, she served in the U.S. Navy for 21 years, retiring in 2013 as a commander. She also spent 10 years with the National Reconnaissance Office, first as a senior system engineer and program manager and later as deputy program director.

Amid all of Gallina’s experience, it was deep underground in a government facility on an island in the Pacific buried under 30 feet of concrete and dirt that she, a newly minted naval officer at the time, realized her specialization in the U.S. Navy was information warfare, Gallina said in a November 2016  TED Talk. At the time of the presentation, Gallina was IBM’s director of cognitive solutions for national security.
And her big idea: a library of human cognition.
In her TED Talk, Gallina discusses the concept of OODA loop – the continuous cycle of observe (the surroundings), orient (to the situation), decide and act. It’s an important concept for the military, because if “you can disrupt your adversary’s decision-making process, or make your own faster or more effective, then you have the strategic advantage,” Gallina said.
As director of cognitive solutions for national security, Gallina said it was important to understand what was going on in someone else’s mind, because her team was working on solving global security challenges using cognitive computing. She was teaching computer systems to reason and learn the way humans do by first understanding the expert reasoning process, and then using that expertise to adapt cognitive technology for security purposes.
But even further, Gallina wanted to preserve the way of thinking and wisdom of experts — the decisions they made during an OODA loop process — so it’s not lost when they pass away.
“What if we had a bank where we could save and turn to the bank to help global security challenges? Like food, water security, energy resource contention, extremism, human migration, intractable geopolitical problems,” she said.
Gallina’s idea was to collect expert thinking strategies of people alive today, by simply asking them what they were thinking when they made a decision, recording that answer and archiving it.
And with that archive, she proposed building a public library of human cognition “to record and preserve the expert thinking strategies of people as they create those books, compose that music, write those speeches,” she said.
Because if people had a bank of the best thinking strategies to use as a final safeguard against cognitive mistakes and thinking flaws, it could mitigate confirmation biases, especially in national security and military situations.

(it sounds so 'reasonable', doesn't it. And BTW, it's nothing new and being added to all the time, I think.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 10:20 am

The Silent War Room
@SilentWarRoom
1h

For anyone not watching FBI Director Wray testify:
Sen Graham wants to give the FBI more money, more agents & the ability to spy on domestic populations (you) directly.
They all continue to endlessly talk about "domestic terrorism".

Kiss goodbye your right to gather & protest.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 12:46 pm

The future revealed in the past?

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
Falkland War 1982

Quote Tweet
AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1 · 15h
From 1983

Vatican and Sweden Resume Ties After a 450-Year Break https://nytimes.com/1983/03/25/wor

ld/vatican-and-sweden-resume-ties-after-a-450-year-break.html?smid=tw-shareThe Vatican and Sweden today resumed normal diplomatic relations, broken about 450 years ago when Sweden followed the reforms of Martin Luther, the Vatican said.
Pope John Paul II, officially receiving the credentials of Ambassador Gunnar Johan Ljungdahl, praised Sweden's politics and said he looked forward to a period of fruitful cooperation.
Vatican sources said the restoration of diplomatic relations reflected the Vatican's firm desire under Pope John Paul to seek to expand its contacts with non-Catholic nations.
Diplomatic ties between Britain and the Vatican were restored last year, ending a rift that had lasted since 1534. Sweden, accompanied by Denmark and Norway, broke with the Vatican and set up an independent Lutheran Church in the first half of the 16th century. The Vatican announced in August that relations were to be restored with Denmark and Norway.
(page won't enlarge. Above is full text given)

Time and Space Check - Page 11 055723_360W

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 10:24 pm

D-Wave Founded in 1999...close to same time as In-Q-Tel and PayPal...

“In 2010 Lockheed Martin purchased serial number 1, completing the historic world’s first sale of a commercial quantum computer.”

Founder of In-Q-Tel was Lockheed CEO...NRA...

----
CIAs In-Q-Tel and D-Wave

D-Wave Systems, Inc., the World’s First Commercial Quantum Computing Company, Secures $30 Million in a New Equity Round From Investors Including Bezos Expeditions and In-Q-Tel

From Oct 2012
https://www.iqt.org/news/d-wave-systems-inc-the-worlds-first-commercial-quantum-computing-company-secures-30-million-in-a-new-equity-round-from-investors-including-bezos-expeditions-and-in-q-tel/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 10:26 pm

CNN International

@cnni
· 1h

Around 17,000 earthquakes have hit the southwestern region of Reykjanes over the past week, according to the Icelandic Meteorological Office https://cnn.it/3kJq3ub

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 7:04 am

Oz
@OzRestored
7h
Just going to refresh this... right here.
It's TIME.

Quote TweetTime and Space Check - Page 11 K5hhUNy5_normalOz
@OzRestored
· Nov 26, 2020
Today we are grateful for our enemies...

for giving us all the data we needed.

Happy thanks for giving.

Oz.Time and Space Check - Page 11 1f419#ReleaseTheKraken

video:https://twitter.com/OzRestored/status/1331992208380194818

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 11:38 am

I can't imagine when the right time is, or what will happen when it comes. Wink

2 quick videos.  You may have already noticed the change in appearance re the first one. 

https://twitter.com/KaiLightBringer/status/1367051451814596610

Then this one:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 9:45 pm

There is a source making drops re: the Reset. I don't find them easy to decode, or to decode those that can decode them.  But this is possibly real clear.  There are throwbacks to Q material sometimes.
And sometimes the timing to be worked out is political as well as financial, as they are inter related.
These were recycled tonight. 
Time and Space Check - Page 11 Ev0ypCqWQA4CoKf?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 11 Ev0yppcXEAcE2yB?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 10:00 pm

I'd tell you better if I could.  As of March 4 came word the storm is here. 
I expect this is what the Looking glass video referred to. 
We don't always understand the symbolism because although it was 'stolen' by the cabal, we've taken
it back.  
The phoenix rising from the ashes is the ashes of the old system-the old guard-the cabal.
And the dollar. 

They would and no doubt will explain it to us when they can, but as I see it there will be great turmoil as the 'ruling class loses all control. They will of course fight back. 

"We' have to get our system up and running quickly in the midst of all their attacks.  What attacks will come,  I don't know beyond the economic-financial.
This is what we've prepped for.  In here, in this month is the 10 days of darkness.  How literal and
where, I don't know.   And it could be delayed, but it doesn't look that way.  
But this is what we've prepped for.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 10:01 pm

Here's this~
Time and Space Check - Page 11 Ev1zhKhXIAEv9Ho?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 10:05 pm

Here's an example of the type of information followed by the interpretation.
tonight was the 1st time I've seen this, having come very late to the party.
Time and Space Check - Page 11 Ev0yqTFWgAEFMfm?format=jpg&name=large

Text written in ancient Farsi (Persia/iran), whose calendar run until March 20th. Therefore 2020 goes until that date.

The calendar doesn’t matter so much as I think he’s offering us a clue as to when XRP will rise, which seems to be by March 20.

Again, AFTER the storm...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 10:21 pm

it would take an hour anyway to bring the pics and text, so I'll give you the link I'm working from
tonight.  It's one I've never visited, but I am familiar with the info presented.

https://twitter.com/speakernikesa/status/1368305570957189120

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 10:27 pm

There is suggestion of arrests and political changes as well.  That word comes from one
camp.  Another camp says it won't happen.  

There are many, many who know nothing of these changes, so God only knows what their reaction will be.
But this is literally any time, any day now. 1 day, 5 days, 10 days.  Whatever.  Assume no more days and you'll be ready.

And if nothing happens...we need a new plan. Wink

LlNW00D
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
- Isaiah 41:10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 8:01 am

Word has been that blackouts would be tied to the Great Reset:
"Our' solution to the cabal has to be 'green': energy efficient.  And it is.
This whole part is so intricately planned and executed.  It's just massive.
'QE2+++"  comes to mind.  It's all part of the Plan, has been for years. 
---

Ty
@BpMorph
! Hmm...Tick tock...they'll use hackers and energy crisis to cut power. It's building the premise

Quote Tweet
Time and Space Check - Page 11 AlrBF_dr_normalBloomberg
@business
· 13h
LATEST: A global cybersecurity crisis is underway after a Chinese hack targeted Microsoft's business email software, infecting at least 60,000 victims so far https://trib.al/R2OwQml

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 1:20 pm

Keep track..this looks highly irregular~
One reason it matters to us is re the economic collapse

Replying to
@Neloangelo314

Hi Val, Goverment in the UK sending out letters to every household to find out who is where on the 21st March (possible fine if not completed)

https://twitter.com/XRPManiiac/status/1368641069471137794

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 5:23 pm

some of what E said is coming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7d21NyrMgw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 7:11 pm

Speaking of having to 'circle back',

Class, class..how is this relevant?  I know of one way:

40 years ago today, on 08/15/1971, under pressure from the FEDERAL RESERVE, Nixon suspended the convertibility of the US dollar into gold

Time and Space Check - Page 11 Eq_i9CpWMAEbv9z?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 9:19 am

On blackouts.  I know it's hard to think ''big deal' when it's not in the US, but...I think it counts.

the blackout in Pakistan reportedly occurred due to a broken 500KV power transmission line. 114 cities and towns are reportedly affected. Air Force on red alert (via Disclose.tv)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 10:03 pm

Watch what happens when CO2 levels are tested during mask wearing.

https://twitter.com/JasonLSullivan_/status/1368040871237586950

It is more severe for children whose respirations are faster than an adult's.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 4:01 pm

This is about the economic -call it what you will- we'll know better when we see it, but the predictions are terrible.
--------------
There's a discussion going on between some who don't know and one who does. 

In defense of those who are wrong, they say this couldn't happen overnight.  And they're right.
What they fail to understand is this has been coming for a long time and is finally going over the edge.
To them it will appear as 'suddenly'.  To those who watch, it is an inevitable occurrence.

(the money printing is out of control, and we have FAR surpassed what's possible to continue the way we've been)   It's going to crash. Some say 'crash and burn'.
-----------------
conversation on twitter:
You understand the rate of decay is not sustainable. Kudos buddy! The time is nigh. Overnight.

I guess go to the RESET thread for more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 6:22 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 11 EwErp6ZWYAUBGLj?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2021 10:02 pm

The beginning of the End of the DS:

This IS much bigger than we think.

2 min vid POTUS in Saudi Arabia

https://twitter.com/_TheCoolTwin/status/1369471708705550343

Anon: It doesn't end there in China.
Trump was taken to the forbidden city. That was a big deal to.
Israel at the wall. North Korea first American president to enter NK border. There are things in play right now that we got no idea what's coming. Or what's going to happen

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 6:56 am

this is the one Tom Horn is waiting to strike earth on Friday April13, 2029.
this flyby coming up March 21 is not supposed to cause any trouble.
Time and Space Check - Page 11 EwGd1yNWgAM3IXd?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 11 EwGd1yLXYAIXDXG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 6:59 am

This guy on the street So gets it.  If everybody heard him MAYBE it would sink in a little for them?

https://twitter.com/ZubyMusic/status/1369299906586935302

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:01 am

2 parts to this-be sure to read part 2
Save America :flag_us:, [10.03.21 09:20]

:globe_with_meridians: #Vaccination_News 

1. As new COVID cases tumble across North America, sleepy British Columbia has just reported a new outbreak of the virus at a nursing home in the province where both staff members and patients had already been vaccinated.
Increasingly, people around the world are questioning how and why outbreaks can still occur among populations with high vaccination rates. In Israel, where a spate of post-vaccination reactions and deaths were documented and reported as the tiny Mediterranean Country scrambled to be the world leader, the Jerusalem Post has just published an explainer piece entitled "Why would someone fully vaccinated still catch corona?"
In the article, the writer identifies four reasons why an individual might test positive and/or be severely sickened (via zerohedge.com)

2. Dr. Tal Zaks, the chief medical officer at Moderna Inc., explained in a 2017 TED talk how the company’s mRNA vaccine was designed to work.
Over the last 30 years, he said, “we’ve been living this phenomenal digital scientific revolution, and I’m here today to tell you, that we are actually hacking the software of life, and that it’s changing the way we think about prevention and treatment of disease.”
Interestingly, one of the most potentially catastrophic side effects of the mRNA vaccine is its interaction with cancer cells. According to a study at New York City-based Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, the mRNA has a tendency to inactivate tumor-suppressing proteins, meaning it can promote the growth of cancer cells (via leohohmann.com)

@live_America

Save America :flag_us:, [10.03.21 10:45]
1. Seventy-seven percent of business leaders believe that under-the-skin chips and sensors will boost worker performance and productivity by 2035. By comparison, just 43% of workers share that positive view on chips.
Although employees seem more fearful of implanted devices, they may also be more likely to embrace them — perhaps if only in an effort to protect their livelihoods.
Fifty-seven percent of workers would be willing to have chips implanted in their own bodies — if they felt it was safe and would boost their performance, the Citrix survey found. By contrast, only 31% of business leaders were open to implants themselves (via cnn.com) 
2. Thousands of people in Sweden are inserting tiny microchips under their skin — making their lives much easier as they no longer have to carry IDs, gym passes, and keycards to get into work.
Microchips have been hugely popular in Sweden, with some companies even holding so-called implant parties for their employees (via euronews.com) 

:round_pushpin:The future is fast approaching. What once seemed very far away is becoming a reality. I am sure that many people will still go into debt to get such a chip. 

@live_America

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 10:09 am

The post above is everything we've suspected.

From https://t.me/EtheLobby  this morning:

Yes. And Biden’s Keystone executive order section 7c suspended security to our power grids, for at least 90 days. Not sure what effect will be but praying for the best

Fairfax Country Va. residents got a tweet at about 10:30am today that their 911 capacity is
severely diminished and is being worked on.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 11:24 am

The DS/Cabal/Illuminati/satanists/luciferians do things by the numbers.
It might appear that we skated through one, but I doubt it. All signs say it's coming.

Time and Space Check - Page 11 EwBPbTvVgAA_4I9?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 11:41 am

Time and Space Check - Page 11 EvhTneHVoAEVTsd?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 11:16 am

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1

1h

tomorrow...313...

Jews Commanded 1st Mitzvah (1313 BCE)

Shortly before sundown on the 29th of Adar, G-d commanded Moses regarding the mitzvah of sanctifying the crescent new moon and establishing a lunar calendar. This is the first mitzvah the Jews were given as a nation.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 6:30 pm

Val has quite the reputation for being right. Though some focus is on crypto, this covers the circumstances surrounding the coming collapse

Val Jester Locke
@Neloangelo314

·2h

#Btc

Time and Space Check - Page 11 Bitcoin_evergreen
will not help the liquidity crisis and energy crisis that will ensue. The technology isn't even there fundamentally. They will need something fast. Scalable. Low cost. Green. #Xrp.
Regulations are coming. It's during this collapse coming.

When Regulations hit, people will not care as long as life returns to normal. This is when Xrp will be needed and bitcoin, along with the other inefficient coins will be regulated into oblivion. They will say its for the earth. Also, they want transparency. Bitcoin doesn't fit this.

Fear is a powerful tool that will be used during this time. Do not panic. They have this set up and planned. I am here to prepare you. Always have been. It's being paved and the scenery is very clear to me. Event happens like the collapse. Problem, reaction, solution.

Problem, fear, regulations. Denial of accountability because "everyone"(wink wink) who is in bitcoin will be done by time of this event. 1929 but with usd and bitcoin. Bubble on bubble. To me? It's not hard to see such negative energy around Xrp considering it's future position.

That's normally how you know it'll be successful after you research the technology and partnerships. You can see the climate narrative. You can see the money laundering narrative with privacy tokens. You see VIP say bitcoin isn't the one though the world says to invest in it.

I can go on and on. You don't think you can't prepare for this? That's ignorance. Prepare for this like a bad natural disaster and keep your crypto safe. This transition will be bumpy. It's best to have Xrp on the other side than not to.

Finally, I say all the time how Brad mentioned 99% of crypto will die. Which ones? The pic below was in Australia on 9/3. Interesting date. Anyway its a taste at what people will wake up to or get. If you're in a coin that has no use case? Gone. Vulnerable to a 51% attack? Gone. Privacy coin? Gone.
Time and Space Check - Page 11 EwULDwSWUAMpxGv?format=jpg&name=900x900

MORE COMING

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 7:26 pm

(when the dollar fails, the only functioning currency will be XRP (we hope it's ready to go when needed)
It has to meet every criteria, overcome every objection, as Val is discussing here:
-----
Val:
Burns too much energy? Gone. Inefficient tech? Gone. Writing is on the wall.
--
If I was solely into bitcoin? It'd be best if I had never known crypto.

(me: I've been posting why this is in the RESET thread)
----

Fourth_Capital
@Fourth_Capital

2h
Replying to

@Neloangelo314
I’ve noticed you keep connecting the energy and monetary collapse events. Why do you think there will be an energy crisis where we lose power? An event of that magnitude would have to be for a much greater purpose than Bitcoin. Green energy can’t fill that gap w existing tech?
--
Val:
Man, so complex. But look at the timing of these two separately and how they intertwine. Look at the articles and narratives. We are due for a collapse with the economy WHILE apparently we are suffering from global warming and climate change issues. Itll be same time 100%

They will not have a collapse with electricity.
---
This is also like a old phoenix with dying embers before a new one
------------------------

Fourth_Capital
@Fourth_Capital
2h
Time and Space Check - Page 11 1f4afsymbolism is all there. If it’s a major event my guess is markets seize with hack on infrastructure, banks, clearing institutions. It needs to incentivize the change. I can also see ripple just flipping the switch and things move along quietly for now.
----------
Val: You got it!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(there was a 3rd ? stimulus payment just came out. And it happened very fast. There is chatter that this is how they will conduct UBI=universal basic income. And that they're testing the gears now.)

EDIT:  Val added:
Val Jester Locke
@Neloangelo314
1h
[size=16]Heart of compassion but an iron backbone! Strength and courage for the days ahead! Be of good cheer  Time and Space Check - Page 11 2764 

[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 1:14 pm

At 8:17  they discuss the power grid failure in India and that India accused CHINA  as causing it.
He is NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW DAYS. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 2:56 pm

Val:
In a real pandemic, you'd see bodies in the streets. Sickness and infections that are unrestrained. People wouldn't risk leaving their homes even at the risk of starvation. What a coincidence that the governments of the world are all on the same page. So quick to work together.

The world is on the same page too in everything. The collapse is planned.

Val Jester Locke@Neloangelo314
------------------------------

[size=15]Hoover Institution

@HooverInst

[/size]

“The source of economic prosperity is freedom. Man must be free to use his own powers in his own way. Free to think, to speak, to worship. Free to plan his own life. Free to use his own initiative. Free to dare in his own adventure.” —Herbert Hoover

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 7:31 pm

Mr. Pool posted last night.  This one looks to be about the crypto markets.

FoJAk

@FoJAk3
· 22h

Mr Pool 3/14/21 10:25 PM est
https://twitter.com/FoJAk3/status/1371289903389159425
-----
You have to go to the link for the possible decodes,
And THEN you'll understand how I manage to post stuff in the wrong threads.  Time and Space Check - Page 11 1f60e 

Here's another:

Time and Space Check - Page 11 NjyZb3Ln_biggerRed Collie

@RedCollie1

1h

"Mr. Pool" on March 14, 2021.
Neon atom with 8 outer-shell electrons.
Glowing brightly.
Two times below 14 or 15 seconds.
March 14.
Letters N or O.
"The lights are now ON!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 7:44 am

Mr.C
@BabaCugs

1h

March 15

The Storm Begins

Prepare Prepare Prepare

It’s Coming It’s Coming It’s Coming It’s Roaring

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 8:43 pm

Mr.C
@BabaCugs
1h
Two Worlds Collide When

The Hour ( The Sun ) & The Minute ( The Moon ) Will Meet
Time and Space Check - Page 11 EwpOMlLXMAMdEKK?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Not that it feels good to be reminded, but we have 'brothers and sisters' throughout who need to be set free.:

Time and Space Check - Page 11 EwyKAFNWYAAchy_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 11:59 am

(Posted by a Riddler)

22_Savage_22@22_savage22
9h

[#JoeBiden] "Falling" 3 times.. (99.9% of people can't [Time and Space Check - Page 11 1f441])
 - #Biden fell down on the [#9th] & [#11th] step... (9/11)
Time and Space Check - Page 11 1f448
His [3rd] "fall" was on the [#14th] step.. (While [#Everyone] is laughing) -Understand that he just sent the [#Elite] a [9/11] #Message
Time and Space Check - Page 11 1f441
on
[4/1-4/3]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 3:32 pm

Some big posts from Val today:

Val Jester Locke
@Neloangelo314
1h
I don't get paid to do this stuff. I shot my ego dead a long time ago. I'm here to warn you.

I believe a big water event is coming. Some call it the blackswan event. The signs are all there. Bg123 is showing us this. Destruction while sailing into the golden age. How many times have you seen blackswan symbology? In alchemy something is given to obtain another item.

We know gold's history with alchemy and the quest to turn things like lead into such. You've heard "nothing is free in this world" or "you have to have money to make money". Same lines. My thing is this too, 9/11 in 2001 happened right? Then what followed? War.

I pray not, but there are similarities in things lining up. Such as China in the mix. Things tend to repeat. Market collapse and war is a possible threat. We know these things are planned and synthetic. The Christmas colors red for war and warning, green for wealth abundance.

Listen to this! it's coming out of Israel.

https://twitter.com/flatearthohio/status/1372553678482194433

-------------------

A couple days ago I posted E. Warren and AOC:
NEW - AOC, Warren to introduce a $500 billion bill in Congress this week to move buses, trains “away from fossil fuels” and towards “Green Energy” (Bloomberg)

---------------

WE ARE STILL IN A 'WATER EVENT' BUBBLE TOO.

Anon:
A lot of activity off Florida coast. We seem to have sub hunters patrolling the area in xs of usual work. Not sure why the increase, but it seems they are looking for something that is underwater there. Remember Pearl Harbor had an enemy sub there b4 war started... could be sign
-------------------

contd:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next