Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 9:06 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 FW3hyAMUYAE3mmL?format=jpg&name=medium
https://www.ancientpages.com/2018/07/02/12-masonic-symbols-explained/

????????????????????????
CERN 7/5 >12

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2022 12:50 pm

The Tetragrammaton in Phoenician (12th century BCE to 150 BCE), Paleo-Hebrew (10th century BCE to 135 CE), and square Hebrew (3rd century BCE to present) scripts

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 FXFMqjrXoAY-hkw?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2022 7:53 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 FXWKV6yUIAEFbKt?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 5:15 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FZMAgGAX0AEOaba?format=jpg&name=medium

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 FZMAgGAX0AEOaba?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2022 6:36 pm

From Clif:

SciFi World, [8/14/2022 7:37 PM]

If you want to do the research, you can find several books in Hebrew, written about the same time as the Torah/Old Testament, in which Mrs. YHWH is discussed. 

These were deliberately not included in the 5 books of the Torah/Old Testament. There are 9 such books, 2 of which are as old as any of the books in the Old Testamin/Torah. 
They just did not make the cut when these collections were put together. 
YHWH's mate or wife was of his own species & came with the rest of the Elohim in space ships (flying machines).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 1:23 pm

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2022/01/25/saturn25/

Baal, Moloch and Tinet (female dragon/snake in the Christian age

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:10 pm

THE KAZARIAN CIVILIZATION WORSHIPED LUCIFER/ BAAL.. 
THEY WERE LOCATED AROUND RUSSIA/ UKRAINE. 
THEY TOLD EVERYBODY THEY WERE JEWISH IN ORDER TO AVOID THE OUTCRY OF THEM BEING OF LUCIFER . 

THEY WERE CALLED THE BOLSHEVIKS AROUND THE TURN OF THE CENTURY. 
THE BOLSHIVIK REVOLUTION KILLED, MURDERED AROUND 30 MILLION OR MORE BY REPORTS. 
NOW THESE SAME FAKE JEWISH BOLSHEVIKS WENT TO ISRAEL WHEN IT FORMED. 
THERE WAS A LOT OF STUFF IN THE NEWS AT THE TIME BECAUSE RUSSIA HAD A STRICT -YOU CANNOT LEAVE RUSSIA THING GOING ON. 

THESE BOLSHEVIKS/ ZIONISTS/ FAKE JEWS JOINED OTHERS LIKE THE ROTHSCHILDS / ILLUMINATI IN ISRAEL / MOSSAD. 
AT THE TIME RUSSIA CONTROLLED THE MOSSAD. 

ANYWAY ALL YOU HEAR NOWDAYS IS ANTI- SEMITISM THIS, ANTI- SEMITISM THIS, ECT, ECT IT IS NEVER ENDING, HHMM HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THOSE WHO CRY THE LOUDEST HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE------ 
BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI, POLITICIANS, HOLLYWOOD, 

Join The Official Telegram Channel of Patrick Bouvier Kennedy

@PatrickKennedy777

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 12:44 pm

[size=52]ADONAI

ADONAI, EL-ADONAI

Lord

ADONAI ELOHAI

The Lord my God

ADONAI ELOHAYNU

The Lord our God

[size=52]ELOHIYM
[/size]

EL, ELOHIYM, ELOAH

God

EL ELOHIYM

The Mighty God

EL SHADDAI

God Almighty

EL ELYON, ELOHIYM ELYON

The Most High God

EL OLAM, ELOHIYM OLAM

The Everlasting God

[size=52]MASHIACH / RUACH[/size]

Christ (Messiah)

RUACH ELOAH, RUACH HAQODESH, RUACH YAHUAH

Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit

RUACH HAMASHIACH

Spirit of Christ

[size=52]YAHUAH[/size]

EL-YAHUAH, YAH, YAHUAH

Lord, God

YAHUAH ADONAYNU

The Lord our Lord

YAHUAH AHAVAH SHALOM

God of love and peace

YAHUAH ELOHAI

The Lord my God

YAHUAH ELOHAYHEM

The Lord their God

YAHUAH ELOHAYKA

The Lord your God (singular person)

YAHUAH ELOHAYKEM

The Lord your God (group of people)

YAHUAH ELOHAYNU

The Lord our God

YAHUAH ELOHAYU

The Lord his God

YAHUAH MEQODDISHKEM

The Lord who sanctifies you

YAHUAH NICCIY

The Lord is my banner

YAHUAH RAPHA

The Lord who heals you

YAHUAH SHALOM

The Lord is my peace

YAHUAH SHAMMAH

The Lord is there

YAHUAH ELOHIYM TSEVA’OT

The Lord God of hosts

YAHUAH TSEVA’OT

The Lord of hosts

YAHUAH TSIDQENU

The Lord our righteousness

YAHUAH YIREH

The Lord who provides

[size=52]YAHUSHA[/size]

YAHUSHA

Jesus (Salvation)

YAHUSHA HAMASHIACH

Jesus Christ (Salvation in the Messiah)
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2022 11:54 am

The Book of Enoch-the watchers   13 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZpBB34asQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2022 8:58 pm

A story of Joseph in Egypt

https://www.ancient-origins.net/history/mysterious-mummy-cairo-surprising-true-identity-joseph-coat-many-colors-008681

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2022 9:38 pm

Ancient Origins
@ancientorigins
Oct 19

Sudan has more pyramids than Egypt, built by the Kings and Queens of Kush, who conquered Egypt as the Black Pharaohs, yet the Nubians revered the Egyptian god Amun whom they believed lived inside Jebel Barkal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 8:18 am

Do you believe in coincidences?

Jesus was nailed to the cross at?
9am
Jesus suffered on it how long?
6hrs
Jesus’s last breath then was?
3pm

What is a key?
To the universe?
12?
Like a clock?

1+2=3
3+3=6
3+6=9
3+9=12

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 0dbba103d140788d
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Dd49675c95a5f8ec

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 12:27 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Fhv7YBfVQAAiDLd?format=jpg&name=small
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Fhvo0-yUoAAjSaN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 12:28 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Fhvoe7KVQAA-H_J?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2022 7:06 pm

The names and faces of good vs evil
-------

@OratorBlog
·6h

War of the Eagle and the Serpent: Hidden History of the Anunnaki War for Control of Humanity. Enlil vs Enki
That which was created for the Spiritual Evolution of Humanity by Enki, was used instead by the Eagle Enlil to Enslave the Human Race
THE WAR OF THE EAGLE IS BEST EXEMPLIFIED BY THE EMPIRE OF ROME
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 0d430be2e6a19ad0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 1:25 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Fo3rQvXaEAAg0OU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Fo3rIETaMAUiuiR?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 1:28 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Fo3rFtLaYAEByOs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 9:24 am

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 E585fb1e2c1cecc8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 5:07 pm

Ray Comfort
Think the Bible Isn’t Scientific? This Video Will Change Your Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhe_V4_NoNE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 7:27 pm

Bithia.  Rescued Moses from the river. Wink

First Chronicles  4:18

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 3:41 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 Ded7bc87bfa29c6a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 3:52 pm

An Islamic teaching on Jesus.

https://www.tiktok.com/@islamicproductions786/video/7237827713426279707

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 7:00 pm

What if ??

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 11:47 am

Stories of manna throughout time

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2023 12:38 pm

John 11:35, “Jesus wept,” is certainly the shortest verse in the English translation of the Bible, as we have it. However, technically, it is not the shortest verse in the Bible. 

In the original language of Greek,John 11:35 reads,
“edákrysen o Iesoús”  with 16 Greek letters.  
It literally means “Jesus shed tears.”

Another verse, 1 Thess 5:16
in Greek reads, Πάντοτε χαίρετε with 14 Greek letters and is translated Rejoice evermore.  

Therefore, while John 11:35 is the shortest verse in our English Bibles, it is not the shortest verse in the original language.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 12:11 pm

Sumeria was the first human civilization?

Anunnaki are angels?  Good and/or fallen?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 12:33 pm

Wisdom found in the Egyptian Book of the Dead

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 11:51 am

short

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5BvL_bL-qj8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 1:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KlJBILLgIUY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 2:57 pm

There's a reason why I'm posting Anunnaki vids.  We'll see..   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 1f60e 

========================

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 3:01 pm

Osiris is Enki ?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 3:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jiRs4OypXzI

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 10:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2023 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2023 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 11:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/t8Hra-FezHo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 1:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mVoymPIqZ7E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 1:09 pm

Some of these things might stretch the brain, or clamp it down.  
But we should not be afraid to look.

Jesus said, knowledge would increase.  So, see what's new and then weigh it out.
Often time it's just more of the picture.  One that makes sense to the world now but
would not have at the time.  We're supposed to GROW. Wink

[ltr]@DrMichelleLV[/ltr]

·2h

NUMBERS are NEUTRAL. Math is not conservative or liberal, it is JUST MATH. What you DO with the numbers, what you BELIEVE about the numbers is what matters, how you use energy to EXPRESS the number that counts. Is a gun good or bad?

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 D6d428c84a8af0c3

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]

·2h

Human beings are Carbon Adams, which is
Q666
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.
Q
666 Good number or bad? Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 1f52f
What is a good number? What is a bad number?
Whatever the hell people believe or don’t believe, becomes true for the individual alone! Insanity right?
I’ll post 666 related pics where both sides use it, meaning they know the power of the number itself, which is neutral.

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 697094aff1398cba

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 1:14 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 209a023e53959d48
666 is only another number, but a powerful one in the Physical/ Dualistic /Matrix Universe
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 76c3dd58cbee2f07

144 ?   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 1f60a

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next