Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 1:15 pm

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]

·3h

When you zero out the thoughts, and No Eyes, you return to your Nature. you KNOW YOURSELF and guess what Signals are being transmitted? RADIO MEDIA SIGNALS! You are the news now.

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 B6ed361efc350907

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 1:16 pm

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]

·5h

Keyhole.
Happy hunting.
All Posts with Happy Hunting should be reviewed side by side or keyword search to get them side by side. Look around for other Words/Symbols that are Repeated.

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 7dbd82487f2c82c0

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]
·15h

You have come far, Anons (Patriots).
You are ready.
Prepare for the storm.

It will hit the [DS//MSM] when they least expect it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 11:19 am

Ack.  I see I put some Q science info here by mistake...

-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 5:31 pm

Speak the Word.  Science proves the Bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VLXFb1KQBo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 9:02 pm

The devil in Islam.  Very similar to the Bible. 

https://www.britannica.com/topic/devil

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 6:23 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 80edebcfff6cad74
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 80edebcfff6cad74

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:03 pm

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 4000fa0da782bc5b
Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 F0d0f47179848959

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2023 10:18 am

30 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2024 10:05 pm

Rick Wiles:
The Scofield Bible, pub'd in 1913,was the 1st Bible to bring the Zionist Movement

https://www.tiktok.com/@sameh_hammad_altawil/video/7237900830764977450?_r=1&_t=8jOnKjAqc6o&social_sharing=1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 6:00 pm

Naturegirl571

·
Jan 27

Mary Magdalene, The Gospel Of~

https://twitter.com/Naturegirl571/status/1751423275043840474

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2024 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 7:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/K6MwYhh-aFA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:58 pm

:red_circle:‎==================
‎WHAT IS THE RED HEIFER?

‎THE FULL TRUE STORY 
‎MUST BE READ IN FULL

‎⁦ @Stellar17Arya⁩ : Last Part
‎==================

‎The Red Heifer, "פָרָה אֲדֻמָּה" (Paraa Adummah) is a significant symbol in context of ritual purity laws. The concept of the Red Heifer is detailed in the Book of Numbers (Chapter 19). According to the biblical commandment, a Red Heifer that is completely red, without blemish, and has never been yoked or worked, is to be sacrificed. Its ashes are then used in the preparation of water of lustration (purification), which is used for the ritual purification of those who have come into contact with a corpse or touched the dead.

‎The ashes of the Red Heifer are considered to have powerful purification properties. In ancient times, this ritual was essential for those who needed to be purified before entering the Temple in Jerusalem. The Red Heifer is also said to be significant in the rebuilding of the Third Temple in Jerusalem. According to Talmudic tradition, the ashes of a new Red Heifer would be needed to purify the priests and the vessels that would be used in the Temple

‎This ritual has not been performed for centuries, as the requirement for the Red Heifer is specifically tied to the existence of the Temple in Jerusalem and the practice of ritual purity laws associated with the Temple service

‎The last known Red Heifer ashes were used in the times of the Second Temple

‎The 5 Red Heifers in Yetsra El now are EXTREMELY BAD NEWS for the Whole World. Forget the fact that Torah Jews OPPOSE this ritual before the coming of the True Messiah. This Ritual, if performed, will ignite the Whole Middle East and beyond, the WHOLE WORLD

‎The ritual will take place in the vicinity of Al Aqsa Mosque. 2.2 Billion Muslims will be triggered and only God knows what would happen. Muslims may seem indifferent to what is happening in Gaza, but NEVER before did they remain indifferent in matters related to the Al Aqsa Mosque. THIS IS AN EXTREME RED LINE THAT WAS NEVER CROSSED. 

‎On the 2nd of Nissan, 1312 BCE, one day after the inauguration of the Tabernacle, Moses prepared the very first Red Heifer, in order to ritually purify the Jewish nation in preparation for the bringing of the Paschal Lamb in the newly erected Sanctuary

‎=======================
‎AGAINST THE RED HEIFER
‎=======================

‎From the time of the destruction of the 2nd Temple until 1897, it was an AGREED Jewish Rabbinic CONSENSUS that 1. the re-establishment of Jewish sovereignty and 2. the reconstruction of the Temple BOTH MUST AWAIT Divine Intervention and the Coming of the Messiah

‎This perspective was rooted in Rabbinic understanding and interpretations of various religious texts and a literal belief in the Divine Orchestration of Redemption

‎To give context before we start, you have to know that the Jewish Talmud consists of two main parts: the Mishnah (a compilation of Jewish laws) and the Gemara (a record of Rabbinic discussions around the Mishnah)

‎How did they arrive to such conclusion?

‎Through three different routes:

‎1. Messianic Expectation
‎The Talmud, in Tractate Sanhedrin, which is a section of the Talmud, discusses the signs and circumstances of the coming of the Mashiach. Within this tractate, there's an expectation that when the Mashiach comes, the Temple will be rebuilt. This is a sequencing of events.
‎Tractate Sanhedrin contains a wealth of aggadic (narrative) material. It delves into eschatological matters, like the coming of the Messiah, the resurrection of the dead, and the World to Come. Read it if you're interested to know more

‎2. Divine Construction
‎In Midrash Tanchuma (Pekudei 3), there's a concept that the Third Temple will be built by God Himself, rather than by human hands. This idea is based on a verse from Exodus 15:17, "The sanctuary, O Lord, which Your hands established." The divine construction is interpreted by some to mean that human efforts to rebuild the Temple before the Messianic era are futile

‎3. Tractate Middot

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:02 pm

‎This section or tractate in the Mishna provides detailed measurements and descriptions of the Second Temple. While it doesn't prohibit rebuilding, it illustrates the precision and specificity required, which some argue can NOT be accurately replicated WITHOUT DIRECT DIVINE INTERVENTION

‎This is why MANY Rabbis spoke out against the reconstruction of the third temple, as well as they opposed the establishment of a sovereignty on the basis of the clear understanding of Biblical Texts

‎Sadly, Media will NOT let you hear their voices or know of them

‎===================
‎HAMAS WARNED ABOUT IT
‎===================

‎October 7th , 2023 happened for a number of reasons, the MOST IMPORTANT OF WHICH, is not what people expect, but it is actually TO EXPOSE AND STOP THE RED HEIFER RITUAL

‎Few were able to understand the message and understand the warning. Hamas was vocal on their warning in the years and months before October 2023, demanding that the EXTREMIST ZEYOUNATZEE GOVERNMENT halts all its preparations for the SATANIC RITUAL

‎======================
‎The CURSE OF THE 8th DECADE
‎======================

‎The EXTREMIST ZEYOUNATZEE GOVERNMENT, which comes in a very critical time in the life of Yetsra El, around the end of the "8th Decade"

‎The Curse of the 8th Decade has persisted in the history of Ancient Jewish Kingdoms. NOT A SINGLE KINGDOM LASTED MORE THAN 80 YEARS. The current state is NO EXCEPTION OF THE RULE

‎This year marks the 76th Year of the life of the illegal state of Yetsra El, which means there are only 1515 days left in the life of the state of Yetsra El

‎This "8 DECADE CURSE" is NOT a joke and they KNOW it.

‎IT'S A DIVINE CURSE UPON THOSE WHO STRAY FROM THE RIGHTEOUS PATH. YETSRA EL HAS GONE GENOCIDICALLY ASTRAY

‎=============
‎LET'S TALK DATES
‎=============

‎The 2nd of Nissan, 2448, in the Jewish Calendar, was the date Moses sacrificed the First Red Heifer. It was one day after the inauguration of the Tabernacle; Moses prepared the very first Red Heifer, in order to ritually purify the Jewish nation in preparation for the bringing of the Paschal Lamb in the newly erected Sanctuary

‎The 2nd of Nissan, 5784, in the Jewish Calendar, falls on Wednesday, April 10, 2024

‎That is, on April 10, 2024, Moses would have sacrificed the First Red Heifer 3336 years ago

‎This date is of extreme significance for

‎. AN EXTREMIST, TERRORIST, GENOCIDAL YETSRA ELI GOVERNMEMT RECEIVED THE "GENETICALLY ENGINEERED" RED HEIFERS FOR TEXAS, AND THESE HEIFERS WILL BE OF AGE BY APRIL 10, 2024
‎. IT WILL BE 3336 YEARS TO DAY SINCE MOSES SARIFICED THE FIRST RED HEIFER
‎. IT WILL MATCH THE DAYS OF EID AL FITR, WHICH STARTS AFTER THE END OF RAMADAN. EID AL FITR DAYS ARE CONSIDERED 3 OF THE HOLIEST DAYS OF THE YEAR FOR MUSLIMS

https://x.com/alashkarsally/status/1770574488272302303?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 7:53 am

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 F308ff6b2d23e14f73757579cbb46aae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:29 pm

????

Promised you a couple of REAL History lessons today, so let's start here.

The Triad of Realities-

A pattern of Patterns, a recycle of Cycles and a story within a STORY!!!  Why All the LIES from them throughout THEIR so called history???  WHY do THEY hate and fund/promote very openly Caucasian-White genocide???

Are you not seeing that right now as They did in the past BEFORE WWll THEY were claiming to be Victims when in actuality they were pushing an Agenda. The same PATTERN as they are doing Today. 

So WHY are They so obsessed with destroying ONE race of people and Uses the Other Races against White Western European Countries???

Well let’s get to the HEART of the TRUTH-the Curse for Adam-which means man-when you look it up Adam= Man-Mankind it says to turn red in the face when angry or to blush when embarrassed and there’s only one race that does that as described.  You won’t find this in the modern strongs concordances of today you have to go back to 1945 or before because they’ve been revising dictionaries, the Bible history, books, and everything in between just like Satan  did in lying to Eve in the garden twisting the words of God.  Satan knows that we are biologically YAHWEH’S children as it says in Genesis Chp 2 and the serpent-enchanter both translated from a 1945 Strongs Concordance …..Genesis 3 says I-Yahweh will put ENMITY=Hatred between the Seed of Adam-Man and The SEED of the Serpent….the Hebrew word for both of the Word SEED=Zerah which means OFFSPRING,CHILDREN it’s a Biological application NOT a spiritual one-which is the Organized Christian Church doctrine that goes back to around 325 AD when Constantine was in power to present day …..

So the Genesis of the serpent=satans CHILDREN began when Eve had sexual relations with him. This is where Cain came from, and is WHY He killed Able-Why Yahweh told him he-Cain would be A Vagabond =wanderer and WHY his descendants the Cainites,Edomites,Idumeans,Jews from the Old to the New Testament are the Same People. This is just ONE of Many Intentional teachings passed down through Schools of Pastoral Teaching for almost 2000 years.  

In the Jewish Encyclopedia 1941 the Jews declare that THEY are NOT the Descendants of Jacob Israel-the ISRAELITES, but THEY are from Esau/Edom=the EDOMITES. Remember Esau left his family and went and married into the Cainites. So just as Revelation describes the Synagogue of satan because these are the very biological CHILDREN of satan who hate Yahweh and His CHILDREN and this is why the Jews tell you how they got Palestine from the British. They’ve been using the same patterns for war and infiltration of the white western European countries for a very very long time and this is why they’re pushing from the elementary schools up to the colleges controlling the financial systems as they have since the biblical days in the New Testament, the Pharisees the religious so called teachers and Money changers this is why John the Baptist called them a brude of vipers not in a figurative way, but a reference to them and their father-Satan…..This is why Jesus confronted them in John chapter 8:47 and said you are of your father the devil=biologically and the same word seed in the New Testament means offspring in the Greek, just like it does in the Hebrew in the Old Testament! :dart::100:. 

The many of you are confused because you see the word, Jew all throughout the Bible you see the word God all throughout the Bible and that’s when they revised much of the Bible in the Catholic universal system and centuries of old and they put in the word, Jew, in place of Judae or Judeans.  Judah, who was white one of the 12 sons of Jacob, Israel, the man it shows you how crafty they are nowhere in the Bible is Israel ever referred to as a geographical piece of real estate so what the Jews did was they hijacked our identity, made it theirs, prepared the groundwork to take back the land, which is not theirs And named it Israel and noticed they don’t call themselves Israelites today they’re called what Israelis.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:30 pm

So when I talk about the Triad of Realities which is 100% undeniable and verifiable.

If they had it their way, and they were controlling the history books coming into this new golden age, they would revise rewrite even as they’re trying to do right now with Covid like they’re trying to do with the financial system but they don’t control it this time And that’s a whole different topic  :dart::100::point_up_2_tone1:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bible 'Facts' and Commentary   Bible 'Facts' and Commentary - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bible 'Facts' and Commentary
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4