Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:27 pm

It's not like God is all lovey towards Israel, calling it a whore and harlot and a den of
vipers and every foul thing. Promising He would pour out His wrath on them. 

And right now I can't think of a church teaching truth.  Daystar was in the middle of a fund raiser
when the fighting started and took one night for contributions for Israel. 
They went so far as to say it would NOT go to the government.  That they would disburse it to the people through their connections in Israel.

That was something.   There was no mention of Palestine that I heard. 

So many things that we hold as self-evident aren't recognized at all by most of the  Christian world, at least not in America.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 5:42 pm

Not hard to find pictures. Here ya go, have a few.

Dove wrote:
then of course the dedication of Israel to the Masons-Rothschilds.  I did a quick search the other day for the Israeli Supreme court bldg to confirm it's topped with a pyramid and didn't find one...

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Isreal10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 6:32 pm

Thanks R.  Sometimes my glasses melt.
-------------------------------------------

"An 'Application' to Supreme Court Justice #ClarenceThomas was accepted as a Writ of Mandamus through the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
This Writ of Mandamus (Application) is something Justice Thomas can rule on independently, or he can forward it to the whole of the Supreme Court.
The applicant is asking that Florida's 2022 General Election (with a 2020 option) be set aside and held anew. There is also room for the 2020 election cycle to be set aside as well, since the evidence shows the same uncertified and uncertifiable equipment was used in both election cycles.
The same evidence proves that the whole of the elections throughout the country were vulnerable to the same fraud, which allows Justice Thomas, or the whole of the Supreme Court, to set aside the results of the entire country for both the 2020 and the 2022 election cycles
The 11th Circuit also covers Georgia."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 6:46 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/24/i-killed-him-how-trump-torpedoed-tom-emmers-speaker-bid-00123329

He got the nomination.  then Trump made some calls and 3 hrs later, Emmrs withdrew his name.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 6:49 pm

Nolte: Majority of Americans Aged 18-24 Say Hamas Massacre of Israeli Civilians ‘Justified’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/24/nolte-majority-aged-18-24-say-hamas-massacre-of-israeli-civilians-justifed/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 6:52 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 6009d836100a848b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 6:56 pm

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 A9Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f48bLatest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f4abLatest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@lutherjensuwedhq[/ltr] and [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

THIS IS WW3. These Nationalists leaders are playing WAR GAMES in order to purge corruption, scare the hell outta the Deep State & wake normies up with the fear of possible terrorist attacks or Nuclear War HERE.
FEAR IS AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO WAKE PEOPLE UP— FAST.
The only thing that HAMAS, AZOV, HEZBOLLAH & MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD hate more than Israel & the Jews…..is America & Christians.
If Netanyahu, Putin, ICE, the Crown Prince & others ARE NOT successful with these missions, then the hard truth is that WE WILL BE NEXT.
Period.
We are watching HOUSE CLEANING occur on a GLOBAL SCALE— & it’s a direct result of the DIPLOMATIC COALITION created by TRUMP to UNITE, ATTACK & DESTROY the GLOBAL DEEP STATE.
In order for TRUMP to quickly get this country back on track when he returns as POTUS— a CLEAN HOUSE is very important.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 7:03 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 5fb98a4c4f6a9ccd

Gregg Phillips of True the Vote...
and
Axel said good news on the 24th

I do believe this is it.  
This was a graphic that goes along with the post material a couple posts up

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 C8a16fd6a3df48b6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 8:13 pm

NEW: The United Auto Workers union has confirmed that thousands of employees at the General Motors plant in Arlington, Texas, have gone on strike on Tuesday.

========================
https://truthpress.com/news/dc-is-hit-by-major-hack-cybercriminals-steal-us-voter-data/

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 4548313dbea61346

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 8:16 pm

REPORT: Kevin McCarthy Melts Down After Losing Ability to Handpick Next Speaker – Floats Plan to Reinstall Himself as Speaker with Jim Jordan as “Assistant Speaker”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/report-kevin-mccarthy-melts-down-after-losing-ability/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=report-kevin-mccarthy-melts-down-after-losing-ability

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 7e4277dadd3aa40f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 8:25 pm

NEW - Chinese scientists discover 8 never-before-seen viruses on a tropical island... and now they plan to experiment with them.
disclose.tv/id/u44gyx4b8m/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 9:25 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

Reports:
Large explosions reported at the NATO coalition military installation on the Al-Omar oilfield in Syria.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 9:52 am

Good grief.  The criminal line up continues

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 B47faf3c5fc516e3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 1:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:02 pm

I'm conflicted.   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f602   I thought Johnson was a bad guy.  If he is, here we go again.

-----------------------------
[ltr]FDRLST[/ltr]
·1h

DOJ Should Investigate Its Own Russia-Collusion Hoax Leaks, Not The Hill Staff Who Caught Them

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/25/doj-should-investigate-its-own-russia-collusion-hoax-leaks-not-the-hill-staff-who-caught-them/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:09 pm

Breakdown of the picture people have been pondering:

[ltr]@theplqn[/ltr]

Interesting that this sneaker is on the Ingersoll Lockwood site.
It's from the Jordan Jumpman Team series.
At first we thought Jim Jordan will become the Speaker.
But Mike Johnson became Speaker.
Mike Johnson = MJ = Michael Jordan
"Jumpman"===> Jump over Jordan to Mike Johnson
Also notice the Y on the hat that the Rabbit is standing on.
"J" is pronounced phonetically like "Y" as in the word "yes" in Hebrew and many other languages.
D. John Trump
Jim Jordan
Mike Johnson
= J/Y common.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 955748eac559ea94

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 D4f96235d31e539a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:25 pm

[ltr]CitizenFreePress[/ltr]
·25m

Mike Johnson describes gender-affirming care as "nightmarish and surreal."
"This is barbarism. It is the mutilation of children and it should be prohibited. It is anything but affirming or caring."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:34 pm

Dove wrote:
I'm conflicted. I thought Johnson was a bad guy.  If he is, here we go again.

If pencil-neck shifty Schiff is howling in agony then maybe Mike Johnson isn't such a bad choice. Anything that makes Adam Schiff cry crocodile tears makes me happy.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Pencil11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:35 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 70c20e80f04c959e

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:38 pm

Dove, you posted about Shiffy seconds after I posted about Shiffy. We're thinking alike.  UP

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:43 pm

This guy's all over the place-
--
Interesting:

Donald J. Trump

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]
·1h

Congratulations to Rep. Mike Johnson. He will be a GREAT “SPEAKER.” MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
-----------

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 164c9078293d7590
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 0adef5186c35882b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:48 pm

https://twitter.com/Ultrafrog17/status/1717263471228731796?s=20

video either place

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:50 pm

@TorahJudaism

[size=17]From the Satmar Community
Speech by Grand Rabbi Aaron Teitelbaum:

"We have nothing to do with Zionism!

We have nothing to do with the State of Israel!

The head of the pollution is the State of Israel!

We will continue G-d's fight against Zionism!”

vid https://twitter.com/TorahJudaism/status/1714239501457830306?s=19[/size]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 2:58 pm

It just keeps getting better and better. Skull & Bones John Kerry on the hot seat. I hope that scum-bag fries. One minute video at twitter link.

https://twitter.com/wendyp4545/status/1716937637712544156?s=46

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Kerry_11

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 3:34 pm

Has this guy had his colon rectified or what...

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Aee7c8e1fa487d32

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 3:34 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 507d96844b7e52a7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:04 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 67ca21df479a2056

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:07 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 D743598fdfbad7ee

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:38 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·6h

Medical and humanitarian services in Gaza now estimate the death toll to be more than 6,120, w/ around 2,100 of that being combatant “military targets”, and the remainder civilians caught in the cross fire.

---------------
[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·7h

Egyptian forces on the border with Gaza have been placed on "High Alert" readiness

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 0b81ddb4ca692b43

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:39 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 F039949e1188f912
[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·7h

Reports:
Turkey’s Erdogan has declared that Turkey will act militarily if necessary, to guarantee the survival of the Palestinian people amidst threats of a full ground invasion of Gaza by Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:43 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·7h

Some background on Speaker Designee Mike Johnson

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 65b0aa72c3631b61
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 F8b60cd150d405a2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:45 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 3e5a2424e82bc83f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:48 pm

[ltr]Mike Johnson Relentlessly Grills Alejandro Mayorkas On The Disinformation Board[/ltr]

[ltr]5 mins[/ltr]
[ltr]
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 6:20 pm

This is killer-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 6:21 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 4db3142ce31fe47e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 6:16 am

[ltr]@SummmertC[/ltr]
·8h

So The New Speaker Is A Dual Citizen I See. Amazing How Deep We Will Go,,,,,

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t29281-latest-intel-drops

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20