Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:07 pm

More from:

German MEP, Christine Anderson, issues a warning to the unelected globalist tyrants at the WHO: 

"This will end if we simply say no. And that's what we're here to do today, because an unelected body like the WHO, [which] is controlled and run by multibillionaires, should never be allowed to act in place of a democratically elected government." 

"We are millions, millions around the world. It is you that is the small fringe minority… We will bring you down, and we will not tire until we have done just that. So brace yourselves. We are here, and the fight is on." 

Join: Tucker Carlson (https://t.me/+WhLhsJ6iGu82MDk0) :microphone2:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:19 pm

Aus is upping their tone:

BREAKING: Australia is Demanding The Return of Julian Assange 

Australia's parliament has passed a motion calling the US and UK to allow Wikileaks' Julian Assange to return to Australia.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:21 pm

BREAKING: Red Cross official reportedly says they do not separate donated blood based on COVID-19 vaccination status, adds that the only way to get blood "that is not vaccinated" is to donate for yourselves or from an unvaccinated family member.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:26 pm

:zap: :flag_ua: We don’t have troops to defend Kharkov or even Kyiv, - the leader of "Azov"

:black_small_square:If now there are not enough troops to rotate in brigades that stand on the front line for a year, “then you definitely won’t have troops to defend Kyiv, Kharkov, and so on,” said Azov’s chief of staff Bogdan Krotevich.

:black_small_square:When asked by the Governor of the Nikolaev region, Kim, whether the Russians will be able to attack in all five main directions where they have amassed troops, Krotevich replied that the Russian Federation can quickly transfer forces from one direction to another and strike anywhere.
t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------------
:zap:BREAKING:

:flag_no::flag_il:Norway at the trial in the ICJ went full Anti-Israel

Norway: 

"Israel's actions in the OCCUPIED territories are a violation of international law"

“The apartheid wall is a violation of international law and makes the two-state solution difficult to achieve. 

Gaza Strip and the West Bank are occupied territories regardless of any Israeli withdrawal.  

The occupation remains temporary and cannot be continued or justified.  

Israel violates international law and continues to violate it. Israel must abide by international law and provide the right to self-determination to the Palestinians. 

Israel's actions in the occupied territories are a violation of international law.   

It is not legal to annex any Palestinian lands or impose a fait accompli on the ground.  

Establishing settlements in Palestinian territories violates Article 416 of the Geneva Convention.  

Israel exploits natural resources to perpetuate its occupation of Palestinian territories.   

Measures must be taken to prevent Israeli practices that violate international.”

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:32 pm

NEW:

U.S. Senator Schumer arrived in Ukraine to check if Ukrainians are obedient and dying for the needs of the US and the Biden administration.  

The goal is to last until the elections that have yet to be held in the United States, so that Biden looks like a winner. 

Then they can freely collapse.

t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------------------

The New York Times:

Israeli security officials: 
"Thousands of Hamas fighters are still working above and below the ground.
Most of the Hamas tunnel network is still intact."
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:43 pm

Illegal aliens encampment inside O'Hare airport.  Tucker reports

https://www.tiktok.com/@reddneck254/video/7338583921283599646?lang=en

------------------

quik vid from MTG on things to remember

https://www.tiktok.com/@reddneck254/video/7336623599706557726?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 12:55 pm

Ted Cruz at the border.  Good job!  But who will report it?

https://www.tiktok.com/@reddneck254/video/7335338483231280414?lang=en

-------------------
more b.s.

https://www.tiktok.com/@reddneck254/photo/7337713324307664158?lang=en
---------------

Need a break...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 3:39 pm

BREAKING:

Reports claim Russian A-50 long range radar detection aircraft has been shot down by friendly fire.

t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------

BREAKING:

Massive 100-vehicle pile-up on Chinese expressway

Dramatic footage online shows cars crunched and jack-knifed together due to icy conditions in the city of Suzhou.

t.me/megatron_ron
---------------------------

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_um: Another balloon flies over the United States

U.S. is tracking a high-altitude balloon flying over the Western part of the country. 

Military aircraft reportedly spotted the balloon and determined it is not a threat, but its origin and purpose is still unknown. - CBS News
(Photo illustrative)

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 4:23 pm

Join us for a very special spaces on X tonight with Tara Reade, George Papadopoulos, and other friends. Hope you followed the account suggested today.

Big things ahead, dear friends.
Many surprises in store.

The space will be held here and begins at 10pm EST:

https://x.com/i/spaces/1PlKQDzVMrzxE

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 7:50 pm

:rotating_light:Joe Biden, the US, and NATO gave Ukraine the OK to use NATO F-16 fighter jets to launch attacks inside Russia.
Joe Biden’s handlers are determined to launch World War III.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/world-war-iii-watch-us-nato-give-ukraine/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 8:50 am

Notice:
As of 40 minutes ago Israel launched massive air strikes directly on civilian houses on Al-dakhiliyah street in Rafah, Gaza, near a major market, causing devastating damage and multiple civilian casualties including children. Bodies are scattered in the streets.

Important:

Despite no public notice,
U.S. aircraft are flying missons over Gaza in order to assist with the Israeli campaign of genocide.

Unmanned U.S. drones have been seen over multiple locations mapping and performing surveillance.
~E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 9:11 am

this is news to me.  The destruction of churches in Europe and in Ct. a 200 year old stone church has collapsed.
-------------------

[their] desperation beyond obvious now....regardless of your thoughts on organized religion, and I've made mine clear here, to some these are vestiges of safe haven. The [satanists] do not care. Anything to remove God from your soul, anything to separate you from your faith. Anything to make you feel hopeless and exhausted. To make you give in to [satan]. 

We cannot allow this to happen. Although we know what's coming, [they] will fight you and God to the death. Don't give up, don't give in. 👀👇👇🙏

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 9:14 am

Michigan is now Targeting homeschool families! 

Attorney General Dana Nessel wants to put you on a registration list if you homeschool your child. The Orwellian part of it is they want to have possibility of “Warrantless Searches” for those who decide to homeschool their child. 
:link:Read (https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/michigan-state-board-members-warn-state-homeschool-registration/)     (H/t Raven)
:flag_us:Join:point_right: @SGTnewsNetwork
:paperclip:  Twitter (http://twitter.com/SGTnewsNetwork)  :black_small_square: Truth Social (https://truthsocial.com/@SGTnewsNetwork)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 11:47 am

Black Hawk Down

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 1:36 pm

BREAKING

:zap:Thousands of new fighters have joined the Houthis

Al Jazeera reports that 200,000 new fighters in Yemen have joined the Ansarullah movement, bringing the total strength of the Houthi army to around 500,000 fighters.

The Axis of Resistance's support for Palestine has made the group very popular in the Muslim world.

The United States has even admitted that the attacks on Yemen have only strengthened the Houthis.  

The Houthis are also actively preparing and conducting military exercises for the invasion of Israel and Israeli settlements.  

Iran is developing new and more advanced weapons every day.  The war with Israel has not ended, nor will it end in the near future.

@Megatron_ron
:zap: :flag_il: Israeli Heritage Minister Amihai Eliyahu: 

"Biden is making a serious mistake because the establishment of a Palestinian state will lead to a holocaust"

The same minister who called for dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza months ago.

t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------

:flag_um::flag_ca:NATO soldiers with American and Canadian heritage under fire in the Avdeevka area, couple of days ago.

They fight in massive numbers on the side of Ukraine, under the name "foreign mercenaries".

t.me/megatron_ron

BREAKING:

Hezbollah is again targeting Kiryat Shmona in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights tonight

Loud explosions are heard everywhere.

t.me/megatron_ron
-------------------------------
NEW:

The Warmonger Nuland on Ukraine: 

"We have to remember that the bulk of this money is going right back into the U.S. to make those weapons."

Everything is about money laundering.  

That money does not end up in the US, but goes from the US budget to the accounts of the shareholders in the weapons manufacturing factories.  

Only about 10% go to factory workers.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 1:47 pm

The DS mil-industrial complex has a voice.  It's called Victoria Nuland.
She reminds me of the pigs Jesus cast the demons into. 
-------------
This is the Amanpour interview.  About 12 mins

We will 'tighten the noose' on Putin, vows US State Department's Victoria Nuland

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2024/02/20/intv-amanpour-ukraine-russia-us-victoria-nuland-war.cnn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 2:35 pm

Weather coming

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 2:40 pm

Network Outage Was the Sun - END OF STORY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 5:35 pm

SHOCKING NEWS :bangbang:

JUST RELEQSED! :bangbang:

Among the documents Trump released on his official Telegram channel, a video appeared from 2020 (during the election) of Biden and two other governors planning a large-scale assassination of our 45th president.

He uploaded the entire video from the security cameras that were in the room where the plan was made. The whole world will know about this!

JOIN, WATCH NOW “ :point_down:
@realDonaldTrump (https://t.me/+AZyYxGtXN8cwZTc8)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 6:05 pm

JUST IN: :flag_ru: Putin says persecution of Trump shows the American system is rotten.

"All that is happening with Trump is the persecution of a political rival for political reasons."

https://x.com/bricsinfo/status/1761426661818376659?s=46
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 6:17 pm

POSTED TODAY, 
FEB 24 AT 1:30PM

Ready for the nuclear incident?

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 7:43 pm

:zap: :flag_il: An Israeli soldier shares videos of driving a tank over food in Gaza, gloating about the starvation of Palestinians.  

Meanwhile, Israeli forces block and attack humanitarian aid convoys attempting to reach northern areas in Gaza, resulting in severe famine.  

What evil can do this?  

Children beg for a crust of bread, while those who act as "victims" are mocking them.

t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------------

BREAKING: 

:zap: :flag_il: Tel Aviv in Chaos

Protests against Netanyahu.  

Protesters are demanding an agreement with Hamas to exchange the hostages.
---------------------
Ukraine Vows Triumph Over Russian ‘Darkness' on War Anniversary

Ukraine on Saturday vowed to triumph over Russian "darkness" as it entered a new year of war weakened by a lack of Western aid and with Moscow emboldened by fresh gains.

To mark the second anniversary, a virtual summit of G7 leaders was due to take place at Kyiv's Saint Sophia Cathedral later Saturday with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky attending.

Read more (https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2024/02/24/ukraine-vows-triumph-over-russian-darkness-on-war-anniversary-a84236) | Subscribe to our channel (https://t.me/+k2Mp9sAgVcIxMGQ6)
----------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2024 8:24 pm

Vivek with 10 minutes of GOLD.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 2:14 pm

:zap:NEW:

:flag_um::flag_ru: US soldiers captured in Ukraine by Russian forces. 

One of the prisoners cries and shouts "Don't shoot".  

He left the beautiful life in the name of the senile Biden to fight in Ukraine.  

How can such stupid people exist in this world.
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------------

:zap::flag_il::flag_eg: Video of Israeli bombing of refugee camps next to the fence with Egypt

The displaced people set up their tents next to the Egyptian border in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip, thinking that they would be safe in front of the eyes of the Egyptian armed forces, but the Israelis bombed the displaced people and bombed the Egyptian border in front of the eyes of the Egyptian armed forces.
The Egyptian forces only watch cowardly and must not lift a finger.
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------

Before the US and Israel bombed Iraq, there were almost 0 Iraqi refugees in Europe.  

Before the USA bombed Libya, there were almost 0 refugees from Libya in Europe, and a much smaller number from all of Africa.  

Before Israel started bombing Palestine and ethnic cleansing, the number of refugees in Europe from Palestine was almost 0.

Before Israel and the US armed terrorist groups in Syria and bombed Syria, there were almost 0 Syrian refugees in Europe. 

Before the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel bombed Yemen, there were almost 0 Yemeni refugees in Europe.

So from here the question that bothers me is: 

WHO CAUSES MIGRATION IN EUROPE?
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 2:24 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ua:The head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine, Kyrylo Budanov:

"According to Ukrainian intelligence, Alexey Navalny actually died due to a blood clot."

He practically destroyed the mainstream media's stupid propaganda that the KGB killed him with a punch to the chest.
t.me/megatron_ron

These pictures show 160 tons of destroyed Ukrainian grain in Poland.

This grain is owned by several large corporations in the world, which produce the grain in Ukraine and flood the European market at much lower prices than the European farmers can offer.  

All this is part of the agenda to destroy the farmers in Europe, all with the goal of all food production falling into the hands of a few large corporations.
t.me/megatron_ron

JUST IN:
:flag_ua: Zelensky says that the number of dead Ukrainian soldiers is very low

He says 31,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed in war with Russia
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------

BREAKING: China has decided to send a frigate and a destroyer to the Red Sea in the Middle East.
@GeneralMCNews

Last edited by Dove on Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 2:28 pm

It was finally coming clear to me I'd put the WH on the wrong guy.
-----
BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_br::flag_il: Lula began to feel Zionism

After Brazilian President Lula condemned the Israeli Genocide, supporters of Mossad-backed opposition leader Bolsonaro protested in support of the Israeli Genocide and massacre of over 13,000 children in Gaza.
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

:zap: :flag_br::flag_il::flag_ar: Another one is in Progress...

After Argentina, Israel and Mossad are now ready to take over Brazil.

Opposition leader Bolsonaro with the Israeli flag in his hands.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 2:33 pm

DEVELOPING! A ticking timebomb has recently been discovered off the coast of California. A number of corroding barrels were located off the coast of Los Angeles near Catalina Island, which had apparently been a secret until recently.

https://lawenforcementtoday.com/toxic-chemicals-radioactive-waste-found-in-ocean-water-off-the-coast-of-california

Law Enforcement Today (https://lawenforcementtoday.com/toxic-chemicals-radioactive-waste-found-in-ocean-water-off-the-coast-of-california)
lawenforcementtoday.com
DDT, banned over 50 years ago, along with radioactive waste, has been discovered in the waters off the coast of Los Angel...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 2:34 pm

Texas, Happening Now: The North CIG Fire is now estimated at 2,500+ acres in Moore County, per The Hotshot Wake Up (https://twitter.com/i/status/1761766575168782396). 

Dozers have been building fireline all night as crews conduct tactical foreign operations. They are calling it 50% contained. More red flags have been forecast today (https://t.me/police_frequency/111685).

@police_frequency

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 7:47 pm

King Charles is long gone. 

The replacement will be the King of Europe.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 7:49 pm

WHO'S READY FOR MONDAY?

https://t.me/The17Letter

We have prepared things more than you could possibly understand.

To free the World, the network of blackmail that controls it had to be dismantled.

This was not easy to accomplish.

The pieces are set, the players have all walked into the trap.

The final days of Babylon are here.

BRING BACK THE GOLD STANDARD?!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2024 7:54 pm

Trump:

President Trump: “You want to be able to go get a loaf of bread and not be shot. I will bring back the rule of law in America and your community will be safe—I promise you that.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 11:40 am

9/11 inside job 

Twin Towers = Distraction 
WTC Building 7 = Gold Heist

-------------------------

JACOB ROTHSCHILD IS DEAD.
AND WE SAY BYE BYE !
-------------------------

John Jr.
The United States will be shocked and in panic after we leak top secret documents,statements,audio and video recordings to the public.
-------------------

... Trump ... 
... is ... 
... a ...
... freemason ...
(me: a video showing the hand signals, hand shakes, goofing with Slick Willy,etc.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 1:44 pm

EDIT TO THE ABOVE POST-

THE VIDEO ABOUT TRUMP WAS POSTED WRONG. I AM SORRY!

I LOVE TRUMP AND STAND WITH TRUMP!

DON'T BE MISTAKEN!

To all patriots here, one of the admins posted fake video about Donald Trump .. He was instantly banned.

I APOLOGY TO EVERYONE, WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE TRUMP. 

I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 1:55 pm

US airman dies after setting himself on fire. 

https://t.me/+z27hMvZf4VxjMjBk
--------------

America has lost 3 nuclear bombs since 1958 that we know of.

----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 pm

Some of the 'noise' around 4/4 (2024 is also 4-4)  Four times 4. lol.
----

realtrustmeimalawyer
Trustmeimalawyer·4d ago

Eclipse has Texas counties declaring preemptive STATES OF EMERGENCY and urging residents to prepare for gps, cellular, food and medicine outages and failure of 911 
https://www.tiktok.com/@realtrustmeimalawyer/video/7338446820420406574?_r=1&_t=8kDALkEizLa&fbclid=IwAR1oeRYVdiP1NflB5_Ylo_GoSZp5LJ6nKi7H13HMRv3vl4Jq5gm9bE7W_VQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 5:33 pm

This MIT student surfs the entire internet using his mind, silently Googling questions and receiving answers through skull vibrations

Quik vid takes a minute to load:
https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/1az9x8m/this_mit_student_surfs_the_entire_internet_using/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:02 pm

Have faith in Jesus Christ moments are coming that will distract you ... that will make you sink like Peter did .... but Peter did one important thing .... he had faith even though he Sank he reached out to Jesus and Jesus pulled him up out of the ocean ...
The moral of the story is even if you lose faith in Jesus for a second Jesus won't lose faith in
you ...
We are entering a time where everyone's faith will be tested .... death and devastation is coming ...

Who will you be remembered as?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:03 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Ukraine's Intelligence agency allegedly paid a hit man $4,000 to assassinate Tucker Carlson while he was in Russia to interview Putin. The plot is said to have involved an IED targeting Carlson's vehicle at the Four Seasons hotel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:17 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 GHSUH1_WoAA-oQW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:23 pm

@EzraACohen
And a Tucker and a O'Keefe story at link:

https://twitter.com/EzraACohen/status/1761967412721897559?t=WDEo64T5FUXMfVswuZYBTA&s=09

Interesting article about ⁦@McKinsey⁩’s work with the IC.
Simultaneously they were aiding the enemy in Beijing.

https://rumble.com/v2z5ie0-mckinsey-uncovered-inside-the-worlds-most-sinister-company.html

McKinsey's twtr acct:  https://twitter.com/McKinsey

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:31 pm

:rotating_light: Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammad Shtayyeh has announced the resignation of his government, which rules parts of the occupied West Bank, due to the escalating violence in the occupied territory and the war on Gaza.
“The decision to resign came in light of the unprecedented escalation in the West Bank and Jerusalem and the war, genocide and starvation in the Gaza Strip,” said Shtayyeh, who submitted his resignation to Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas on Monday.

aljazeera.com/news/2024/2/26…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:48 pm

These Israeli airstrikes are the deepest inside Lebanon's territory that we've seen so far

I have a feeling that the city of Haifa might soon experience its first true participation in the war. Time will tell.
@Middle_East_Spectator

BREAKING: Hazmat teams at the Florida home of Donald Trump Jr. after he opened a letter and white powder came out. 

"The test results of the substance came up inconclusive ... but officials on the scene do not believe it is deadly," a spokesperson says.
@GeneralMCNews
---------------

I just watched a vid of Macron at multiple different parties in full drag, partying hardy.
eww, eww, and eeww.

------------------------------
:rotating_light:President Biden said Monday that a new cease-fire in the Gaza Strip could begin within days — after protesters demanding an end to the Israeli invasion followed him to 30 Rockefeller Plaza for his interview with NBC late-night host Seth Meyers. 

“I hope by the end of the weekend,” the 81-year-old president told reporters as he and Meyers visited an ice cream parlor next door to the Peacock Network’s headquarters after taping Meyers’ “Late Night” show.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/26/us-news/biden-says-gaza-ceasefire-could-start-by-monday-during-ice-cream-break-as-protesters-greet-his-nyc-visit/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 6:55 pm

1963 - what happened? 

JFK was shot! :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Jacob Rothschild started his banking career in 1963. What else happened in 1963? He and his family definitely had their filthy little fingers in the coup against JFK. Most don’t realize almost all roads lead back to JFK. :flag_us::eagle:

https://x.com/hiiipow3rx/status/1762165288731299902?s=46
--------------------

Entheos reposted this.  Will it be a delta for the big day 4/4/24 ?

Dan ScavinoLatest Intel Drops - Page 17 1f1fa-1f1f8Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 1f985

[ltr]@DanScavino[/ltr]

The guardrails are off — a turning point in the United States of America. There is no going back.
#TRUMP2024 #MAGA Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 1f1fa-1f1f8Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 1f985

ReTruths

Apr 04, 2023, 10:59 AM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2024 9:22 pm

Fair warning, 

The bubble of U.S. safety is about to be popped.

-E

If you were to search today, for "news" coverage of the soldier who lost his life setting himself on fire to protest the genocide in Gaza, you'd be sorely disappointed. 
One of the most horrifyingly visceral signs of the toxicity of war, the first time in 59 years a U.S soldier has self-immolated in protest of anything; and the death of a young U.S. airman; and not a peep from any of the major U.S. outlets. Only Washington Post and a small fox subsidiary ran small blurbs, burying the story under paragraphs about military protocol having been violated.

This means, if the MSM were your only outlet, you'd likely have no idea it even happened.

The dangers of control over information are all too real, and all too controlled by a corrupt State that is bent on hiding its embarrassment.

Do yourselves a favor, and don't stop talking about it.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 10:21 am

You've no doubt noticed that our source of the Israel-Gaza war is committed to uncovering Israel's
bloodthirsty actions.  Somebody has to.  99.9% of the world media is not.  The churches are not.
We know Israel purposely brought about this war with full intentions of removing Palestinians from the territory. Even we did not anticipate a full, intentional genocidal mission. And most significantly, we
know who dictates Israel's policies and actions and to what end.
--
Today at the Nitzana border crossing Israeli citizens are bringing their machine guns and small children to block all humanitarian aid from entering Gaza. The military is having fun. The kids are cooking cotton candy.
@Megatron_ron
----------------
BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_jo: The Jordanian army drops help from the sky, due to Israel's blockade of the trucks 

Thousands of Palestinians are flocking to the shores of Gaza in an attempt to recover aid packages dropped by the Jordanian army, which carried out multiple airdrops of food along the coastal areas.  

Mass starvation of the population is currently taking place by Israel following the example of the Holocaust of the Second World War.  

The Israeli army and civilians block the trucks at the fence in order to starve the population of Gaza.  Hunger has already claimed several children's lives.
t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------
NEW:

:flag_ps::flag_il: Piers Morgan to ex-Prime Minister of Israel, Naftali Bennet:

"You're basically waging war on a very small area of land, densely populated by 50% children.

In the process you're killing thousands and thousands of children, and will continue to do so." 

Piers (do you condemn hamas) Morgan is increasingly leaving the camp of defenders of the Israeli genocide.
t.me/megatron_ron
BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il: Israel plans $60bn debt raising and tax increases to fuel defense spending - The Financial Times

Israel plans to 'raise about $60 billion in debt this year, freeze government hiring and increase taxes as it almost doubles its defense spending'.

Israel's more than four-month conflict with Hamas has taken a severe toll on the economy, which shrank almost 20 percent on an annualized basis in the last quarter of 2023.

The hit came as the government mobilized a record 300,000 reservists;  tens of thousands of people were displaced in the north and south of the country and consumer spending slumped.  

About 150,000 Palestinian workers have also been prevented from entering Israel from the occupied West Bank.
t.me/megatron_ron
---------------
Elon Musk heavily censored my X account.  

Impressions have dropped by 80%, and fewer and fewer people are seeing my posts, even though reposts are skyrocketing. 

In this way it prevents people from reading my thought and the message I am spreading.  

The situation is so bad that it manages to destroy and silence the account. I have a feeling he will suspend it at some point.

That's why from today I start a new project of X, Mega Geopolitics.  I will not share my own political opinion there, but will report only news, all current news, videos, images.  

All those who support my work, I will ask you to click follow, and share some posts so that the account starts spreading.  

Thank you all, God bless you.
Link: https://x.com/MegaGeopolitics?t=Xxqd_GcUZpoUiGUo4OsnrQ&s=09

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 10:50 am

A helpful hint from a friendly letter:
-
Someone should probably ask how the internationally banned and U.S. manufactured chemical weapon compound 3-Quinuclidinyl Benzilate found its way to Ukraine. 

It seems like, considering the tax payer dollars being used to both make and transport it, this would be a fair question for every politician and journalist worth their salt to ask.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 5:02 pm

Biden headed to the Border to collect children.

Trump is going the same day.

You know why.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 7:34 pm

https://t.me/Tironianae/270483

On the 21st February Musk posts on X  ‘This is a test’.

22nd February there are massive CELL PHONE OUTAGES over multiple service providers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and US Cellular in the United States. 

On the 22nd February Sen. Rubio warns Chinese cyberattack "will be 100 times worse" than AT&T outage. China will hit "your power, your water and your bank”.

Today 27th February DirecTV customers in New York City and across the country are experiencing an outage affecting many channels. With some DIRECTV via Satellite customers are experiencing error code 771 on multiple local and national channels.
17! 

AT&T own 70% of DIRECTV. Both AT&T and DirecTV have had outages with within a week. 

Today there are 3 DELTAS

TEST 10

TEST 11 

TEST 12

Yesterday the Houthis knock out underwater cables linking Europe to Asia

No coincidence that this is all happening at the same time. The military are testing and preparing people for the EBS. Starlink will then take over the broadcasting system.

https://x.com/real_shirelass/status/1762635045552918640?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 7:35 pm

:rotating_light:BRICS: El Salvador President Says the US Dollar Will Collapse

https://watcher.guru/news/brics-el-salvador-president-says-the-us-dollar-will-collapse

https://t.me/realUniversalNEWS
----------------------
Brazil's Acre River bursts its banks leaving 12,000 families displaced from their homes following torrential rain and devastating landslides 
 Daily Mail Online
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13132843/Brazils-Acre-River-bursts-banks.html

https://t.me/realUniversalNEWS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 7:36 pm

Have Ya’ll seen what Sean P. Diddy Combs is being Accused of? 

Want to hear something dasting not many know about?

Some of the recent cases against Diddy (there are many) were granted only because of the “Adult Survivors Act”… sound familiar?

That’s the same act that (https://rumble.com/v49ogsx-e.-jean-carroll-helped-pass-a-law-that-goes-beyond-the-statute-of-limitatio.html) E. Jean Carroll helped pass… kek

For the sake of staying on this particular case… 

NEW COURT DOCS = Epstein level of the Music Industry?

• Names
• Photos
• Physical evidence
• Audio & video recordings
• Murders
• sexual assault of males and blackmailing them
• Grooming
• Trafficking
• Cuba Gooding Jr.
• Meek Mill & Chris Brown
• Sex with Underage Girls 

https://rumble.com/v4g2wc6-sean-p.-diddy-combs-epstein-level-in-the-rap-industry.html

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next