Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 6:33 am

Happy Presidents Day 

Mt. Trumpmore #DonaldTrump

For the last three years we have had a ‘resident,’ not a ‘president.’ Biden is mentally debilitated, corrupt man controlled by Obama handlers. He puts Americans and America last. He is a traitor who insists we keep our borders wide open to invading criminal hordes. To be sure, we should acknowledge our past presidents—but this year is critical and our focus should be on Trump. He must regain the presidency!

@The17Letter
-------------------

“ Drain the Swamp” is not just a catchphrase 

It’s A Live Military Operation 

A world beneath your feet 
Thirty Two Thousand Miles of Tunnels.

https://t.me/QMilitaryOperations

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 7:08 am

:zap:BREAKING:

:flag_ru::flag_ps: Putin has invited Hamas for a meeting on February 26th.

Russia has invited all Palestinian organisations, including Hamas, and the Palestinian Authority for an “Inter-Palestinian Meeting” in Moscow.

Rumors immediately began to spread that Putin is ready to give them weapons, but judging by Syria, this is unlikely to happen.  

Hamas was in Moscow very often before. However, something very important is happening in the Russia-Palestine relationship.

t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------------------

:zap:Starvation in GAZA.  

The situation in Gaza is becoming very critical.  

Israeli settlers have been blocking food trucks that have been waiting to enter for days.  A huge number of children are starving.

Palestinian children search for food in the garbage in the north of Gaza where no food or water is available.  

On one of the videos you can also see A child from northern Gaza eats lemon and salt to satisfy her hunger due to the lack of food and flour due to the ongoing occupation siege on the Strip.

t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------------------

Yemen shot down an US MQ-9 UAV near the port city of Hudaydah

This is the second MQ-9 reaper drone shot down by the Houthis since the beginning of the war.

The thing costs 32 million.  Cruising speed 208 mph. max alt:  32808 ft

t.me/megatron_ron
---------------------------

Lawyer in the ICJ:

"Israel Must Be Eliminated"

Lawyer Paul Reicher:

“I will show that based on the applicable and the well-established and undisputed facts Israel’s 56-year occupation of Palestinian territory is manifestly and gravely unlawful, and that international law requires that it’d be brought to an end completely and unconditionally.”

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 11:42 am

Evacuation for all of California

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)
---------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 12:29 pm

I don't know about this one-
Part of monies, titles and lands being returned to their
rightful bloodlines ?
----------------------------------

King Charles Indictment, Suicide, Death. William Dissolves The Royals because he is the Son of King Juan Carlos. Harry is not Royal at all. William is Spanish Royalty.
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2099114/Did-Spains-King-Don-Juan-Carlos-affair-Diana.html
Returning the keys to the Kingdom
Spanish Kingdom Gibraltar Rock returns to Spain. Plus Ultra. It is new Crypto Authority for QFS. Stellar & Ripple Bitso. 2nd Red Castle. BLOCKCHAIN ROCK

- www.express.co.uk/news/world/1808434/putin-nuclear-threat-russia-satan-II-missile

So awaiting China Taiwan and the flooding/bombing of Tiananmen Square the 3rd Red Castle for CASTLE ROCK. Remember the Black Swan landing and all the Statues memorabilia has already been removed. 2 Northern ChongQing Dams, 3GD etc

t.me/Whiplash347/71524
t.me/Whiplash347/110273
t.me/Whiplash347/116760
t.me/Whiplash347/116766
t.me/Whiplash347/125569
t.me/Whiplash347/127138

- www.cnbc.com/2022/04/27/gibraltar-unveils-new-cryptocurrency-rules-against-market-manipulation.html
- cointelegraph.com/news/gibraltar-rolls-out-new-virtual-asset-regulation-to-combat-market-abuse

:abc::seven::eight::three:
#KennedyBridge #Niger
#Poseidon #Sudzha #Druzhba
#RoyalDutchShell #BP #Ineos

Last edited by Dove on Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 12:30 pm

Disease X pandemic 'a matter of when not if' as WHO boss issues horror warning to world 

World | News | Express.co.uk
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1867996/disease-x-pandemic-outbreak-who-warning-world

https://t.me/realUniversalNEWS

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 12:39 pm

Ezra A. Cohen
@EzraACohen

Not surprising Qatar, one of the leading state sponsors of terror is able to reliably get weapons and cash to Hamas but is unable to get a box of medicine to the hostages.

More evidence Qatar is neither a reliable ally nor broker for the west.

--

Aviva Klompas
@AvivaKlompas
23h
These are some of the medications bearing the names of Israeli hostages that were found by the IDF at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis.

In a surprise to nobody, the terrorists didn’t deliver the medications to the hostages.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 12:48 pm

China’s dam on Brahmaputra to threaten BD, India
China secretly built the world’s biggest dam over the mighty Brahmaputra River which is likely to jeopardise the ecology, environment, and morphology.
If the mega project goes through will immensely cause hardship for several million people in downstream India and of course Bangladesh.
China’s $1.5 billion dam over Brahmaputra, known as Zangmu Hydropower Station, has raised serious concerns in Bangladesh and India.
China did not consult with the two neighbouring countries, which is mandatory according to the Helsinki Rules on the Uses of the Waters of International Rivers is an international guideline regulating how rivers and their connected ground waters that cross national boundaries may be used, adopted by the International Law Association (ILA) in Helsinki, Finland in 1966.
https://www.pressenza.com/2024/02/chinas-dam-on-brahmaputra-to-threaten-bd-india/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 12:51 pm

Tironianae Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [2/19/2024 8:03 AM]

Don't generally post Qrash's posts here, but I missed this one. What have we discussed here about a Governor of another state using its Military out of that States jurisdiction? Is that normal?

Only when the NG is nationalized. When we're they nationalized? Dec 20, 2020. Who was president in 2020, and who is the only president who can stand down the edict? More proof of COG. We have shown you all the proof here....

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

Tironianae  Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [2/19/2024 9:20 AM]

The US signals that it will block another resolution proposed at the UN
ceasefire in the Gaza Strip

Keep always informed
Subscribe to @Intelsky :dizzy:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 1:01 pm

Tironianae  Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [2/19/2024 10:00 AM]

With rain in the forecast for the next few days, what we can expect in Southern California?

Northern California Forecast: Thunderstorms, flooding expected Monday.

@police_frequency

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 1:03 pm

Dead European satellite weighing 5,000lbs will crash back to Earth this week - but experts still don't know exactly where it will land

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13092497/Dead-European-satellite-crash-Earth-WEEK.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 1:05 pm

Tironianae  Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [2/19/2024 10:48 AM]
BREAKING – US military base in the Koniko oil field in the eastern Deir Ezzor region of Syria has been attacked with rockets. 

Meanwhile, keep updated
Subscribe to @WW3INFO :white_check_mark:
-------------------------------------

Tironianae  Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [2/19/2024 10:49 AM]
:rotating_light: BREAKING – Lebanon: A massive fire has broken out after the Israeli Air Force carried out an air strike in the Ghazieh area on a Hezbollah location. 

Meanwhile, keep updated

Subscribe to @WW3INFO :white_check_mark:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 1:10 pm

Tironianae  Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [2/19/2024 1:58 PM]

Since when do we allow independent US military branches to pay for Ukraine because there is no approved Federal Budget?  The stupidity of the SECDEF and the Communist administration is purposely trying to weaken our military in an effort to destroy the United States.  Since October 2023, the beginning of the fiscal year, the Army has spent over $430 million on various operations, including training Ukrainian troops, transporting equipment, and US troop deployments to Europe and is taking it all out of hide.  The article further states "If Congress still hasn’t passed new funding for Ukraine within a few months, Army officials say they will have to start making hard decisions and divert money from less critical projects and enlistment incentives amid record-low recruiting.   Basically the Army will run out of money around the end of May.  Funding could be pulled from other US military branches to help offset shortfalls resulting in additional funding cuts to pay for Ukraine and implementation of the Fiscal Responsibilities Act.  Both will cause retention and recruitment problems which are already low.  The Tale of Two Militaries are watching this of course.  Look for events inside the US military between now and and the end of May if no budget is approved .  If another CR (No New Money) is approved, then the out-of-hide spending for Ukraine will continue and the Army will will run out of money at the end of May.  This might force the hand of the US military to act.  To the US Military:  At what point will you understand that those in the government are domestic enemies of the state?  Remember your oath "Against all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC" https://news.yahoo.com/us-army-under-increasing-pressure-050023726.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 1:10 pm

https://news.sky.com/story/out-of-control-satellite-hurtling-towards-earth-and-expected-to-make-impact-on-wednesday-morning-13075573

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 1:14 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13097815/Warehouse-storing-lithium-batteries-goes-flames-France-amid-growing-fears-dangers.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 1:17 pm

https://dailyinvestor.com/investing/44342/bill-gates-foundation-dumps-apple-and-50-other-companies/

https://watcher.guru/news/brics-leading-bank-predicts-the-us-dollar-will-fall

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 2:32 pm

Announcement incoming

I AM COMING BACK!

- Donald Trump

@ShadowofEzra (https://t.me/+Y_OHA59QZKhmMjBk)
-----------------
------------------

New thread: nasa hacker Gary McKinnon
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t29450-have-you-heard-his-story

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 3:23 pm

Former military doctor states chem trails contain barium salts, human plasma, microviruses, non-terrestrial nano-silicon machines, poisonous aerosols, 
and 
can even be used to augment ‘biocoding’ frequency-transmission capabilities, to provide an assistive-basis for “thought-based DNA warfare”.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 3:29 pm

Contrary to propaganda pushed by geology deniers, ice core data has repeatedly shown that temperatures were considerably higher in the past than those of today, utterly disproving the politically motivated, human-caused "climate emergency" narrative.

wideawakemedia

Join: Tucker Carlson (https://t.me/+WhLhsJ6iGu82MDk0) :microphone2:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 5:08 pm

There will be a nuclear level incident in the Middle East.

The only question is who will get the blame?

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 7:16 pm

Posted at 3:51 pm

:rotating_light:Here we go…

Dem Pat Ryan introduces the “Courage to Serve Act”, which would grant Illegals an Expedited path to Citizenship if they Serve in the Military

Timeline & Game Theory:

• They threw highly trained Americans out of the US Military for refusing to take the deadly vaccines. 

• This single move got rid of soldiers who would refuse IMMORAL ORDERS

• The Military men and women who did take the deadly vaccines, a lot of them have suffered immense health related issues..

• The Border Invasion begins, allowing millions of Predominantly Young Military Aged Men into the US. 

• Instead of lawful entry, (https://t.me/candlesinthenight/65931) Democrat Dick Durbin says, why not allow illegals citizenship through military service? 

• If I were the enemy, and I recognized America being founded on Judeo Christian values was the source of their strength, could I take advantage of their open borders to dilute the population, embed sleepers in their military, and erode their strength?

• If I were the enemy, and the US border was wide open, could I sneak some Trojan horses into the US Military who are loyal to the CCP, (https://rumble.com/v3zldu7-groups-of-mostly-chinese-men-crossing-illegally-into-the-united-states-at-t.html) waiting for the right moment to cause as much chaos as possible when the time comes, (power grid, water, infrastructure, food (https://rumble.com/v4aje9l-christopher-wray-china-has-infiltrated-us-civilian-infrastructure.html) etc.) just before an outside attack?

• Inject Illegal migrants who lack of allegiance to fundamental American values

• This force is just the kind of force to follow IMMORAL ORDERS & could impose tyranny on other Americans because they have no history with us that will cause they to think twice.

If you follow Q, the drops constantly reference the democrat playbook to flood this country with illegals for three reasons….

Votes, MB (Muslim Brotherhood), MS13/187 attacks. 

https://rumble.com/v4eddmx-courage-to-serve-act-citizenship-through-military-service.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 7:27 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il: Almost 20% DECLINE of The Israeli Economy

The Israeli economy contracted by 19.4% in the last quarter Q4 of 2023, due to the war on Gaza.  

The first objective of the Palestinian resistance is being fulfilled.  Massive reduction of Israel's economy and industrial potential.  

The US wants to cover this hole with a $14 billion new aid package as part of the big $95 billion that has not yet passed the Senate.

The economy plummeted nearly 90% more than earlier estimated by Bloomberg of a 10.5% contraction.  

The $500 billion economy contracted an annual 19.4 percent in the fourth quarter from the previous three months, the Central Bureau of Statistics said in an initial estimate of gross domestic product that was double the rate expected in a Reuters consensus.  

Still, 2023 as a whole ended with positive growth considering that the war in 2023 lasted less than 3 months.  

Israelis sharply curtailed spending, traveling and investing at the end of 2023 as Israel's all-out war on Gaza exacted a heavy toll on the economy, data released on Monday showed.

The war had stopped economic growth in its tracks, especially with a massive call-up of reserves and tens of thousands displaced from border towns near Gaza and Lebanon due to constant rocket attacks from Hamas and Hezbollah.

t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------------

BREAKING:

:flag_lb::flag_il: Lebanon Strikes Back  

A massive missiles attack on the territory of Israel.
----------------------------

:zap: :flag_il::flag_ps: Apart From The Land Blockade of Food Entering Gaza, The Israeli Army Does Not Even Allow People to Fish  

The starving situation in Gaza is worsening and Israel continues to block any food from entering the strip.  

Even as seen in the video, it targets those who try to catch fish for food.
t.me/megatron_ron
---------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 8:37 pm

Somehow a fake ebs alert made it to the tv somewhere.

After scrolling thru 100 messages, it happened around Feb6th and either most
everything about it was deleted or most figured it wasn't real. 

I started a thread and took it down.

It is a JUNGLE out there!!   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 1f604   The cue guys don't need to put out any dis info-
just tune into any chat...it's mind boggling..there aren't even words for it.
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2024 9:23 pm

On the 26th of this month.

Russia will meet with all interested Palestinian factions.
-E
--------

BREAKING: Speaker Mike Johnson met with President Trump today.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:09 am

Happening Now:

Israel has repeatedly carpet bombed civilian areas in Lebanon over the past 12 hours.
-
Brazil has officially cut all diplonatic ties with Israel, and recalled its ambassador.
-
The Israeli economy is in a tailspin, having shrunk over 20% since their terrorist campaign began.
-
The head of Hamas (Qatar-based) has arrived safely in Cairo, Egypt at this moment for peace talks and further discussions over Rafah.
-
Norway has moved to take frozen tax funds stolen by Israel, and facilitate their transfer to Palestine where they belonged.
-
After intellience reports predit catastrophic civilian casualties, the US will intervene at the UN security counsel and force a ceasefire and stop Israel's planned Rafah assault.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:21 am

More than a month after the US and UK decided to bomb Yemen, to protect Israel's economy, and the Houthis just for today:

- Sunk British-cargo ship 'Rubymar'

- Downed American MQ-9 Reaper attack drone

- Struck American cargo vessel 'Sea Champion'

- Struck American cargo vessel 'Navis Fortuna.  

What is the effect of that bombing?  

It contributed only counter-effect.  As I have already reported, the US is hitting empty fields and empty buildings.  All the weapons of the Houthis are hidden in bunkers in the mountains, which nothing can break.  

After all, Saudi Arabia bombed them for 8 years and did not achieve any effect.  

All that has been achieved is a counter-effect.  Now the whole zone in the Red Sea is on fire and not only ships that were connected to Israel but also many other ships connected to Western countries can no longer use the route. 

In order to defend Israel's economy, the US and European countries hurt their own economies.

The US and the UK have already realized that they made a mistake, but they cannot back down now.  It will be a shameful scandal and a great victory for the Houthis even though the battle is already lost.

Israel is the favorite child of the globalists and the USA, but why are the European countries shooting themselves in the head again and destroying their shaky economies, which are entering recession one by one this year?  Madness.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:22 am

Israeli Military Firebombed in West Bank

The Israeli army was burning down houses of Palestinians in the West Bank tonight, and was attacked during the retreat.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 7:23 am

BREAKING:

Russia Lists U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham as a 'Terrorist and Extremist' — TASS

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 11:28 am

BREAKING: Putin says Russia is against deployment of nuclear weapons in space.

@GeneralMCNews
-----

Vladimir Putin: Russia Always Firmly Against Nukes In Space

Moscow has no plans to deploy nuclear weapons in space - contrary to claims made from Washington in February, Russian Defence Minister Shoigu said.

"We don't have anything like this. They [the West] know that we don't, but still they are making a fuss about it," he added.
:flag_us:Join:point_right: @SGTnewsNetwork
:paperclip:  Twitter (http://twitter.com/SGTnewsNetwork)  :black_small_square: Truth Social (https://truthsocial.com/@SGTnewsNetwork)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 11:59 am

I started listening to Ben Fulford vid I put up and 2 minutes in, I'll be taking it down..

It's here if anyone's really interested, but again we have another who does not understand
what God was doing in the OT and he is making no distinction between the Khazars and
the people God brought out of Egypt and the remainder of the pagan worshipping world.

This group of people in Egypt, whether they were Hyksos, or some other tribe, remembered
'the God of their Fathers' and cried out to Him for their deliverance.
(they weren't Israelities, as there was no Israel. ) 

It was because of this 'remembrance' that God hoped to grow them into an obedient nation, 
worthy to receive  the Path to Salvation, a Way to return to Father God when there was no Way.
And that was Jesus, the sole propitiation for the sins of mankind. 

Right from the beginning, Fulford screwed it up and I have no patience for it.

https://rumble.com/v4ebnzr-benjamin-fulford-w-most-recent-geo-political-update.-ty-jganon-sganon.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Start+The+Storm&ep=2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 12:05 pm

I posted last night about a false ebs that was broadcast on some cable channel.

Here's the 'official' explanation.  (I have my own ideas on it)

I only saw one report and one reference to anyone seeing it except what was caught
on video and posted online. 
-----------

@The17Letter

:rotating_light:ALERT: THE EBS STRINGER CODE TO STAR LINK SKYNET HAS BEEN LEAKED !!!

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2024 12:10 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1h

Reports:
Colonel General Sergei Rudsky, Head of the Main Operations Directorate for the General Staff of the Russian Military, recently told Krasnaya Zvezda (newspaper) that, 

"NATO officers are directly participating in military operations on the side of the Ukrainians. They assist with strategic planning and preparation. They control much of the air-defense capabilities, assisting in deployment of tactical missiles/drones, and are even found by our troops to be part of ground assault squads against Russian forces."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 8:54 am

A note to U.S. citizens:

The U.S. has lost hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars in military equipment this week alone as it continues a pattern of losing its footing in the middle east.
- 2 drones, each valued at 30 million plus, and 400 million dollars in surface to air missiles that did no measurable damage to any target.

The total cost of their current pattern of aggression has reached several billion in taxpayer funds this year, with no measurable success or even an idea of a success they want to achieve.

They are simply indiscriminately firing weapons, in order to make more weapons. So they can bill taxpayers for more weapons; and keep defense stocks growing.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 8:55 am

Egypt has officially joined a growing list of countries to abandon the U.S. dollar entirely. It enacted this yesterday, and will no longer accept the U.S. dollar as a trade currency whatsoever.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2024 5:59 pm

REMOVED!

Robert Kennedy Jr with the big red X over his pic

@The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 6:57 am

We did get two X class flares which have caused blackouts in two areas of the planet.

Only Q got it right. And well in advance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPdcXkylbfk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 10:22 am

NEW:

:flag_by:Aleksandr Lukashenko:

":flag_pl:Polish and :flag_um:U.S. intelligence are preparing a large-scale provocation against the Polish civilian population, which they will blame on Russia and Belarus"
t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_ru::flag_au: The stepson of Ukraine's top General Syrsky has just visited the Russian Consulate in Sydney to say "Glory to Russia".

Sirsky's parents also live in a small town not far from Moscow.  They are also great Russian patriots, who have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that their son is the number 1 traitor in Russia.

His mother recently said that she is ashamed to look her fellow citizens in the eye.
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

:flag_il: While mass starvation is happening in Gaza and children are literally looking for food in the garbage, the Israeli settlers blocked the entry of humanitarian trucks carrying aid to the Gaza Strip.  

Food trucks have not been able to enter the belt for weeks.

They sing, rejoice and have fun because they are starving children.
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------
:zap: :flag_eg: Egypt Has Officially Stopped Using The US Dollar In Trade.  

On February 15th, 2024, Egypt announced that it would stop using the US dollar in all its trade transactions with other countries.  

Instead, it would use a basket of currencies that reflects its trade patterns and preferences.  

The basket would include the euro, the Chinese yuan, the Russian ruble, the Turkish lira, the Indian rupee, and the African franc.  

Egypt said that this decision was based on economic rationality and sovereignty, and that it would enhance its trade competitiveness and financial stability.
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------------
:flag_pl: Polish farmers continue to pour Ukrainian grain, which large corporations export to Europe
(meaning they're intercepting the trains carrying the grain and dumping it out on the ground)
--------------------

:zap::flag_ru: Putin: 

"We don't want to put nukes in space"

Moscow has no plans to deploy nuclear weapons in space - contrary to claims made from Washington in February, Russian Defence Minister Shoigu said.

"We don't have anything like this. They [the West] know that we don't, but still they are making a fuss about it," he added.
t.me/megatron_ron
---------------
BREAKING: 

:flag_br::flag_co:The President of Colombia supported Brazilian President Lula, in his view that Israel is committing a genocide worse than that of Hitler.

Colombia's president says he has 'complete solidarity' with Brazil's president Lula da Silva amid tensions with Israel
t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------

BREAKING:

Senior Hamas on local Nigerian TV:

"This operation on Oct 7 was a military operation. It was directed to the military. We never had intentions to direct this operation against civilians"
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------------

NEW:

:flag_gb:British nuclear submarine missile launch fails as Trident misfires and "plops" into the sea just yards away — The Sun

A TRIDENT missile dramatically misfired and crashed into the ocean yards from the British nuclear submarine that launched it, The Sun has reveal.

The second failed launch in a row – after a misfire in 2016 – happened while Defence Secretary Grant Shapps was on board HMS Vanguard to witness the test.

A source said: “It left the submarine but it just went plop, right next to them.”

But, despite the setback, officials insist they are confident that the misfire was “event specific”.
t.me/megatron_ron
--------------------------

BREAKING: 
US State Department spokesperson:

"We have been quite clear that we do not believe that genocide has occurred in Gaza"
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------
BREAKING:

:flag_eu::flag_ru:The EU approved the 13th package of sanctions against Russia - Reuters citing sources

We can now expect even higher inflation in Europe.
t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------------

A visual of Israel's ethnic cleansing of the people of Gaza since October 7. 

The people have been forced to go south to the Rafah border crossing.

Now Israel wants to attack the last refugee camp full of children and women. 

The only goal is to drive 2.5 million people into Egypt and completes the ethnic cleansing.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

Massive farmer protest paralyzes Madrid, Spain.  

Farmers in Europe continue their resistance against the globalists who intend to take over all agriculture and food production through a few corporations.
t.me/megatron_ron
----------------

BREAKING:

:flag_ru::flag_ir: Iran is providing Russia with hundreds of short to medium range ballistic missiles – Reuters

Iran's provision of around 400 missiles includes many from the Fateh-110 family of medium-range ballistic missiles with pinpoint accuracy, such as the Zolfaghar. 

According to Reuters, Iranian shipments to Russia began in early January, and will continue and intensify in the coming weeks.

The Fateh-110 road-mobile missile family features ranges from 300km to 700km, an ideal range for operational use in Ukraine.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 10:23 am

BREAKING:

:zap:Elon Musk says patient moves cursor with brain implant

Elon Musk announced that the inaugural human recipient of a brain implant from his Neuralink startup can now control a computer mouse using only their thoughts.

Last month, Neuralink conducted its first human brain implant procedure, which Musk revealed as a success during an interview streamed on X (formerly Twitter) on Monday.

According to Musk, the patient has fully recovered without any adverse effects and can manipulate the mouse cursor on the screen through pure thought.

"We're striving to expand the range of actions achievable through thought, aiming for more than just two button presses," Musk commented.

Neuralink's technology involves a device approximately the size of five stacked coins surgically implanted inside the human brain.

Established by Musk in 2016, Neuralink's objective is to establish direct communication pathways between the brain and computers, with the ultimate goal of enhancing human capabilities, addressing neurological disorders such as ALS or Parkinson's disease, and potentially establishing a symbiotic relationship between humans and artificial intelligence.

Although Musk is a prominent figure in this endeavor, others are also pushing the boundaries in the field officially recognized as brain-machine or brain-computer interface research.

Despite encountering delays, Musk purportedly explored collaboration opportunities with implant developer Synchron, an Australia-based company that implanted its inaugural device in a US patient in July 2022.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 5:43 pm

Remember?

NATO Repeatedly Assured Russia It Would Not Expand – OpEd

https://www.eurasiareview.com/03032022-nato-repeatedly-assured-russia-it-would-not-expand-oped/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:17 pm

All that bombing and massacres in the Middle East by Israel and the US for years led to massive waves of immigrants to Europe.  

Starting with the war and bombing in Iraq, the war in Lebanon, the attack, the war, the bombing in Syria by the Israeli Air Force and their creation ISIS.  

Then 8 years of bombing in Yemen by the Israel-USA-Saudi Arabia-UAE coalition, the bombing of the Palestinians, the destruction of Libya by the USA, etc.  

All of this has left the people of the Middle East and North Africa living in miserable conditions, forcing a massive exodus to Europe and causing massive refugee waves to Europe.  

And all those in Europe, who complain daily that Europe is being "Islamized" and they hate Muslims because they are  "coming" to Europe, but support Israel in genocide and massacres in the middle east, unfortunately do not have the capacity to understand that.

Now those who support Israel the most and who scream that Islamic migrants are destroying Europe, are, in fact, the biggest problem for the Islamization of Europe.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 9:56 pm

China at the International Court of Justice:

"Palestinian people have the RIGHT to armed struggle 

Armed struggle in pursuit of self-determination is NOT terrorism"

@Megatron_ron
-----------
:zap: :flag_ua: 17 year old boys in Ukraine being trained to send into the meat grinder

In a few months these children will turn 18 and will be sent to the front.

As you can see, they are already deeply brainwashed and use Hitler's Nazi salute.

The $60 billion the US is trying to send to Ukraine will guarantee that they will all be gone within a few months. 

And nothing will change in the stalemate.
t.me/megatron_ron
---------------------
:zap:JUST IN: 

:flag_gb: Another British ship hit by the Houthis.

:flag_pw: Palau-flagged & UK-owned "ISLANDER" is on fire after beeing hit by Two Ballistic Missiles.
@Megatron_ron
------------------

JUST IN:

:zap: :flag_um: Cyberattacks across US

Pharmacies across the United States report outages in wake of cyberattack — Fox

This one comes after phone lines have been out of order all day today across the US.
t.me/megatron_ron
---------------------

BREAKING: 

:zap:Director of Doctors Without Borders:

"There is no health system to speak of left in Gaza. Israel’s military has dismantled hospital after hospital. What remains is so little in the face of such carnage."

t.me/megatron_ron
-----------------------
:flag_md::flag_ru: One of the main possibilities, for Transnistria to ask to join Russia, is the attack on Odessa.  

Ukraine is already at the limit of its military personnel who are burdened in Donbas.  

Transnistria is home to Europe's largest stockpile of weapons left over from the USSR.  Weapons are not a problem there.  Military personnel with mobilization is 40,000 members.  

If Ukraine withdraws military personnel from the Donbas front to Odessa, it will create a huge defense hole.  

It is possible that Russia has already infiltrated by civilian flights via Moldova much larger military personnel, in order to launch an operation towards Odessa.  Aviation will operate from the Black Sea.

However, such a request and such a move by Transnistria at such a dangerous time is no small matter and will not be carried out without Putin's approval.
t.me/megatron_ron
------------------

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_lb::flag_il: Hezbollah is bombing the Israeli occupied Golan heights

In response to the Israeli bombing of Lebanon couple of days ago, tonight Hezbollah is unprecedentedly bombing and razing Israeli settlements to the ground in the occupied Golan heights.

Several buildings were destroyed.  

Iron Dome failed.
t.me/megatron_ron
-------------------

BREAKING: 

Intuitive Machines Moon lander Odysseus lands on Moon. 

Landing marks the first U.S. mission to the Moon since Apollo 17
@Megatron_ron
------------------------

El Salvador's President Nayib Bukele slaps the US Government:

"The disease that had begun. 

We are already seeing these symptoms in the United States. Big cities in decline like Baltimore, Portland, New York, just to name a few places, where crime and drugs have become the daily norm and even been accepted and promoted by the government."
t.me/megatron_ron
--------------

American politician Andy Ogles about Palestinian children:

"I think we should kill them all"

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 10:08 pm

5 minute video on Andy Ogles, the Tn Rep who said kill all the Palestinian children

Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2QBjKwQx2g

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 10:15 pm

BREAKING: Sen. Rubio warns Chinese cyberattack "will be 100 times worse" than AT&T outage. China will hit "your power, your water and your bank.
@GeneralMCNews
---------------------
BREAKING: “Credible threat” at CUNY’s Queens and York Colleges, prompts evacuated of campus and switch to remote learning.
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------
BREAKING: FBI informant Alexander Smirnov, who alerted the bureau of Hunter, and Joe Biden receiving illicit payments from Burisma has been arrested for the second time, despite a magistrate's release order. 
@GeneralMCNews
-------------------

BREAKING: An appeals court has overturned a New York City law that would have allowed an estimated 800,000 noncitizens to vote in municipal elections.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2024 10:16 pm

BREAKING: Protestors interrupt AOC during a town hall in Astoria, Queens on "environmental justice" developments.

One man shouts "All you care about is illegal aliens and their votes! You don't care about your constituents!"
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------
BREAKING: AT&T has said that a massive outage that left people unable to make calls – including to 911 – was not caused by a cyber attack.

The provider said thew outage was caused by “the application and execution of an incorrect process” during network expansion.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 am

Posted yesterday the 22nd
--------------------------

Lots of distractions going on today. I think this will continue leading up to the event. 

Washington D.C. 

Well the D.C. part is gone from the map now. :zap:

Be aware of your surroundings at all times. :pray:

Stock up & pray. 

https://wjla.com/news/local/northwest-washington-dc-barricade-incident-person-individual-metopolitan-police-u-street-georgia-avenue-v-florida-investigation

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 4:43 am

Gene Ho on why you need to vote! 

We know that Space Force is collecting all the data. 

Vote Trump Saturday, February 24th in South Carolina! 

I think 2/24 is a big day! 

Examples - 

It’s the Full Snow Moon 

China Lantern Festival - 
The Assyrian and Babylonian Akitu festival has played a pivotal role in the development of theories of religion, myth and ritual.

Steve Jobs born 2/24 
(1955-2011)
American computer entrepreneur and co-founder of Apple, born in San Francisco, California
(We think he is still alive) 

February 24 is the :arrow_right:55th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar; 310 days remain until the end of the year (:arrow_right:311 in leap years).
It is a Leap year.  55 & 311

:arrow_right:On 24 February 2022, Russia invaded Ukraine in an escalation of the Russo-Ukrainian War

Our team thinks everything gets more intense from now on. 

New Black Trump Card just came out- National Trading Card Day is celebrated on February 24 every year. In 2024 National Trading Card Day will occur on a Saturday.

Pray and get ready!

:warning::warning::warning::warning::warning:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 10:30 am

Biden Presidency by the numbers:

:x:500,000 Ukrainians KILLED
:x:30,000 Palestinians KILLED
:x:150,000 Russians KILLED
:x:7,200,000 ILLEGAL migrants into US 
:x:$100+ BILLION wasted in Ukraine
:x:$13+ BILLION wasted on ISRAEL
:x:$14 BILLION pledged to ISRAEL
:x:$7 BILLION worth of military equipment abandoned in Afghanistan
:x:9.1% peak INFLATION, 17.6% increase from January 2021 (40 year HIGH)
:x:THOUSANDS of sanctions against Russia
:x:16% DECLINE globally in value of US dollar

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 10:36 am

This team of less than ten is planning some rather special surpises for you just ahead.

I highly suggest, if you want to be a part of things, follow the account below on X as quickly as you can.

Tara Reade is a good friend, and we will be ensuring her success against Biden and his cronies. Successes that matter to the larger picture.

We want engagement high on it before the fireworks begin.

You have my word, it will be worth it.

-E

https://x.com/TaraInExile

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 10:58 am

X 6.3 last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqLP_-OUeQo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2024 11:01 am

Just ahead you will have the justice you crave, humanity.

Such marvelous surprises in store.
-
Do stay strong.
We will not fail you.

-E

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next