Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 3:11 pm

Tironianae :tangerine: :tangerine: Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [7/14/2024 12:02 AM]

ALERT :zap::flag_cn::ocean:_🫧 The Three Gorges Dam has recently stored tens of billions of cubic meters of flood water, causing the water level downstream to drop by 1~2m. A new round of floods is now approaching, and the water level at the Three Gorges has reached its highest level in July. 

Meanwhile, keep updated
Subscribe to @WW3INFO :white_check_mark:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 3:13 pm

Today's deltas
https://qalerts.app/?q=Jul%2014

Jul 14, 2019 7:50:24 PM EDT
[url=https://qalerts.app/?q=Jul 14#][/url]

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9f03da No. 7042622 
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 3:16 pm

Tironianae 🍊 🍊 Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [7/14/2024 12:02 AM]

BREAKING: Elon Musk calls for the resignation of the head of the Secret Service and the leader of President Trump’s security.

@GeneralMCNews
----------------------------

Tironianae 🍊 🍊 Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet, [7/14/2024 1:19 AM]
Brick by brick… 

[Their] temple is toppling. Buckle up & stay frosty, frens. :crossed_swords::shield:️:crossed_swords:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 4:06 pm

Project 2025 is the Republican outline for going forward.

It has been pirated by Marc Elias and 'analyzed' under the title "The People's Guide to Project 2025'
at the speed of about a lie a minute, made out to present horrid policies it does NOT say at all!.

https://navigatorresearch.org/a-guide-for-progressives-on-how-to-brand-project-2025/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 4:12 pm

Trump has denounced Project 2025 and said he has nothing at all to do with it !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2024 4:15 pm

The psyops will increase..

The propaganda will increase..

The false flags will increase..

Maximum discernment is key ..
WH Grampa

W.H.G. (https://t.me/WHGrampaChannel)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 12:14 pm

Trump has given a red folder to Melania Trump.
Barron Trump was also given a red folder.
@MasterCMiller

Trump has a major surprise today..
@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 2:17 pm

"They won't rest until Trump is dead"  posted in Q drops.
--------

Posted at 3:09pm

JUST MINUTES BEFORE ANNOUNCING HIS VP, PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS RECEIVED A RED FOLDER !!!
https://t.me/The17Letter
----------

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f447

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 2:19 pm

Trump Picks J.D. Vance As Running Mate

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 B25ncmVzcy5qcGc

James David Vance (born James Donald Bowman; August 2, 1984) is an American politician serving as the junior United States senator from Ohio since 2023.[1][2] A member of the Republican Party, he came to prominence with his 2016 memoir, Hillbilly Elegy.
Born in Middletown, Ohio, Vance served in the Marine Corps before studying political science and philosophy at The Ohio State University and earning a Juris Doctor from Yale Law School. His memoir, which describes his upbringing in Middletown and his family's Appalachian values, became a New York Times bestseller and attracted significant press attention during the 2016 United States presidential election.[3] Vance launched his first political campaign for Ohio's Senate seat in 2021 and won the Republican nomination after being endorsed by former President Donald Trump. He defeated Democratic nominee Tim Ryan in the general election. Trump announced Vance as his nominee for vice president during the 2024 Republican National Convention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Vance

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:36 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f6a8  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f6a8  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f6a8  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f6a8 

No normal yet, folks.  No breaks.
----
JD VANCE. PRO ISRAEL. CABAL.

"You are watching a movie.
Remember Trump places people in the spotlight.
Vance was Peter Theil's protegee
and ran paypal as well as a blood 
company called AMBROSIA.
Exposure."
----
You remember Ambrosia sells adrenochrome. 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2017/aug/21/ambrosia-the-startup-harvesting-the-blood-of-the-young

---------------------
Also they're announcing on the news that Trump will announce his VP
pick at 4:37 edt.
--------------
In the beginning I thought Theil was supposed to be a good guy.
But talk about a hard sell.  I couldn't find anything good, and was very relieved to find out the truth of him.  I'm not sure he's human.
I just hope he's gone!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:39 pm

Well, here's the statement from Trump earlier today

"Trump just picked JD Vance as his VP.
What does everyone think?

"After lengthy deliberation and thought, and considering the tremendous talents of many others, I have decided that the person best suited to assume the position of Vice President of the United States is Senator J.D. Vance of the Great State of Ohio. J.D. honorably served our Country in the Marine Corps, graduated from Ohio State University in two years, Summa Cum Laude, and is a Yale Law School Graduate, where he was Editor of The Yale Law Journal, and President of the Yale Law Veterans Association. J.D.’s book, “Hillbilly Elegy,” became a Major Best Seller and Movie, as it championed the hardworking men and women of our Country. J.D. has had a very successful business career in Technology and Finance, and now, during the Campaign, will be strongly focused on the people he fought so brilliantly for, the American Workers and Farmers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, and far beyond…."

https://t.me/TheSacredBlueTentChannel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:47 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-russia-start-joint-naval-130129913.html

China, Russia start joint naval drills, days after NATO allies called Beijing a Ukraine war enabler
China and Russia's naval forces on Sunday kicked off a joint exercise at a military port in southern China 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:50 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/instagram-influencer-jailed-trafficking-slavery-232414692.html

When two young Brazilian women were reported missing in September 2022, their families and the FBI launched a desperate search across the US to find them. All they knew was that they were living with wellness influencer Kat Torres.
Torres has now been sentenced to eight years in prison for the human trafficking and slavery of one of those women. The BBC World Service has also been told that charges have been filed against her in relation to a second woman.
How did the former model who partied with Leonardo DiCaprio and graced the cover of international magazines come to groom her followers and lure them into sexual exploitation?
“She kind of resembled hope for me,” says Ana, describing her reaction on stumbling across Torres’ Instagram page in 2017.
Ana was not one of the missing women targeted in the FBI search - but she too was a victim of Torres’ coercion and would be key to their rescue.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 4:06 pm

Today:

Judge Cannon has DISMISSED the Trump documents case !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 4:09 pm

It's JD Mask

(Not JD Vance)

Look closer

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 4:11 pm

Meet The "Manta", An Unmanned Underwater Drone,,,,

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 Bbb27cbd722a208e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 4:16 pm

Jack Poso Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f1fa-1f1f8

[ltr]@JackPosobiec[/ltr]
·19h

Marco Rubio backed the Russiagate hoax and Mueller Witch Hunt for years. This was a Corrupt DOJ (Deep State) OP to take Trump OUT in his 1st term. Think of what the deep state would do next with the stakes HIGHER than ever for USA!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 4:21 pm

At least he's impotent.  (JD Mask)

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 66bd44864e6e7815

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 7:27 pm

Dear President Trump,

I am deeply honored and grateful for the trust you have placed in me by appointing me as Vice President. Your confidence in my abilities and leadership means the world to me, and I am committed to upholding the values and vision we share for our great nation.

Your leadership has been a guiding force, and I am inspired by your dedication to making America stronger and more prosperous. I promise to work tirelessly alongside you, to serve the American people with integrity, and to support your agenda in every way possible.

Thank you for this incredible opportunity and for your unwavering trust. Together, we will continue to build on the progress we have made and ensure a brighter future for all Americans.

Sincerely,

J.D. Vance

Join » t.me/JDVance_VicePresident

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 8:12 pm

I posted some sound bites in Daily.

I'm going to watch the convention now.  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f600 

The Secret Service is in trouble, and is it the DOJ they answer to?  My brain...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 10:31 am

So.  JD Vance.

His resume is horrid, running the company "Ambrosia" (a couple posts up)

Now we have word that the VP nominee is not 'that' man.
The good part?  He (whoever he is) is controlled.
The bad part?  We don't know to what end. How does his past possibly avoid exposure by the Patriots???  He could have flipped long ago.
I'm in 'wait and see' mode.
----
https://www.theguardian.com/society/shortcuts/2017/aug/21/ambrosia-the-startup-harvesting-the-blood-of-the-young

Excerpt: 
Peter Thiel, the PayPal founder, who has expressed interest in having transfusions (Gawker even reported that he was spending $40,000 (£31,000) a quarter on regular transfusions from 18-year-olds). He, and various other thinkers who radiate out towards the death-evading “transhumanist” movement, are fascinated by “heterochronic parabiosis” – the sewing together of two animals in order to create a living chimera. Studies going back decades show the regenerative effects of one organism being joined to another. In the 17th century, Robert Boyle – he of Boyle’s Law – suggested “replacing the blood of the old with the blood of the young”.
----------------------

Remember Peter Thiel's partner in PayPal startup was Elon Musk.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 1:33 pm

I was just going to post how more dems are calling for Menendez to resign, when this popped up:
(zero cred for the dems)

Sen. Menendez convicted of bribery, other charges in corruption trial
NEW YORK — Sen. Bob Menendez was convicted Tuesday of taking bribes from three businessmen who showered him and his wife with cash, gold bars and a Mercedes-Benz, an extravagant bounty for his help securing deals with foreign officials and trying to derail several criminal investigations in New Jersey.

The jury in Manhattan federal court found the once-powerful New Jersey lawmaker guilty on all 16 felony counts. They include bribery, extortion, wire fraud, conspiracy, obstruction of justice and acting as a foreign agent for Egypt from 2018 to 2022, when Menendez was at the height of his influence in Washington, serving as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee or as the panel’s top Democrat while his party was in the minority.

Sen. Menendez convicted of bribery, other charges in corruption trial (msn.com)

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 TextExpand_filled  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 1:39 pm

Posted 3 hours ago  (Pray)

Thousands of people have been told to evacuate – or be washed away – as a dam is moments away from bursting.
Residents of Nashville, a town of more than 3,000 in the state of Illinois, are being urged to abandon their homes amid flood damage at the Nashville dam.  
Washington County declared an emergency an hour ago amid flash flooding and a failure at the dam.
Just after 10.30am local time (4.30pm GMT), a warning of ‘life-threatening’ flash flooding has been issued.
It released an eerie warning, repeating over and over again: ‘Attention. The failure of the Nashville Dam is imminent.
Dam on verge of 'imminent collapse' sparking evacuation of city (msn.com)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 1:44 pm

OPERATION KRAKEN!

IN MOTION.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 2:10 pm

Ezra said save this.  His on t.me had more 'line of site', but..

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 E81ad11c2ead1314

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 3:16 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 71c0d1ce969bc0e1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2024 6:09 pm

The terrorist attack in Moscow was a MI6/CIA/US State Department OP.

Because, ISIS “claimed responsibility”

WHO REALLY CREATED ISIS (ISIL)???

RENEGADE OBAMA.

https://t.me/MrPool_Q   https://t.me/+cRby4B3j8FBkZjk8
--------------------

Democrats Have LOST THEIR MINDS

Every Illegal Immigrant Should Be Provided An Attorney By American Tax Payers

“So the American taxpayer should pay for the lawyers. Not only should they pay for the hospitals, not only should they pay for the schools, not only should they pay the SNAP benefits. They should also pay for the lawyers to allow them as people from outside the United States to be able to come into America”

https://t.me/MrPool_Q   https://t.me/+cRby4B3j8FBkZjk8
----------------------

You can't imagine the size of this.
Conspiracy risk.
Planned for later.
Q
https://t.me/MrPool_Q
-----------------------

The world is connected.
All or nothing.
+++ ++ +
TRUST THE PLAN.
We get massive amounts of ‘Q’ thank you letters from around the world every single day.
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 9:57 am

I remember a long ago discussion about martial law and Anons calling to bring it on.
Me too.
But then there was a Q response:  "You sure about that?"
-------
Today we have this post:

Project Blue Beam is a technology which makes use of the sky as a holographic projection screen, and laser generating satellites which will project simultaneous images across the planet.

When the time is right, the media will announce in the mainstream news that our planet is being attacked by hostile aliens, and the solution will be declaring martial law, the introduction of a One World Government and army to fight this threat of humanity.

It is designed to usher us into the New World Order with a one world government, a one world army, a one world religion, a cashless society and micro-chipped populations all controlled by a central computer. 

The elite of the world would not be subject to this fascist control system but would run it and enjoy its spoils.

PATRIOTS SHARE EVERYWHERE:exclamation:

Join: CBKNEWS (https://t.me/+o4OHkQLeRnU5Mzk0) Private

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 9:59 am

Bill Gates controls the WHO. He gives the WHO 88% of their donations.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 10:20 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Patriot PSA:
Be vigilant of potential False Flag assassination attempts on major Democrat operatives in the coming weeks, with intent to blame MAGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 10:20 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 2d78c4483e890ae8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 10:26 am

Here's the background shot I was looking for.  And SGA's word on the whole thing.

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

The GOP Convention of the New World Order.
Save America.
Save the World.
#DarktoLight #WETHEPEOPLE #WWG1WGA

----------------------

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 5b05f09381d55af6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 12:53 pm

Whistleblowers incoming...

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 1:23 pm

:warning::warning::warning: WARNING: SUPER RARE MASSIVE CORN HOLE IS NOW ON THE SUN POINTED DIRECTLY AT EARTH !!!

PREPARE FOR BLACKOUTS !!!

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 3:31 pm

UH OH.  Censorship in Germany carried out by police raids to individual homes at 6am.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 3:32 pm

Russiagate EXPOSED corruption in the FBI

Covid EXPOSED corruption in BIG PHARMA

2020 election fraud EXPOSED corruption in the COURTS

J6 prosecution EXPOSED corruption in the DOJ

The Trump shooting EXPOSED corruption in the SECRET SERVICE

[NEXT]

Join: The X Files (https://t.me/+YGrdmKJwJbAwNTI0)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 4:57 pm

This should be GOOD!

@JackPosobiec
·8h
BREAKING: PETER NAVARRO RELEASED FROM FEDERAL PRISON, EN ROUTE TO MILWAUKEE

Navarro's team wrote on X ahead of his release that "the best is yet to come."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-peter-navarro-released-from-prison-after-serving-four-month-sentence?utm_campaign=64483

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 5:03 pm

RFK Jr apologizes for leaked phone call with Trump after assassination attempt

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has issued an apology after his son, Bobby Kennedy III, leaked a recording of a private phone conversation between RFK Jr. and former President Donald Trump. The call took place the day after Trump survived an assassination attempt.

Bobby Kennedy III shared the recording on social media, explaining in his post that he believed such conversations should be public. 

MORE at link: https://thepostmillennial.com/rfk-jr-apologizes-for-leaked-phone-call-with-trump-after-assassination-attempt?utm_campaign=64483

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2024 7:52 pm

EARLIER TODAY BIDEN SAID IF A DOCTOR SAID HE IS UNWELL, HE WILL STEP DOWN.

AT 6PM IT WAS ANNOUNCED BIDEN HAS COVID.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f4aa  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f44a  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f44d and  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f604  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f605  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f606

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 10:21 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f1fa-1f1f8 Mike Davis Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f1fa-1f1f8
@mrddmia

These 9 House Democrats are *still* pushing legislation to remove President Trump’s Secret Service protection:
1. Benny Thompson
2. Troy Carter
3. Barbara Lee
4. Frederica Wilson
5. Yvette Clarke
6. Bonnie Watson Coleman
7. Jasmine Crockett
8. Joyce Beatty
9. Steve Cohen
Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 816ca6492d58d8a9

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 8a63d4b9c51c52ec
CONTD.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 10:22 am

[ltr]@mrddmia[/ltr]

·3d

Replying to 

[ltr]@mrddmia[/ltr]

Don’t believe me?
Look here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/8081/all-info
Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 B3ab8c55cc54ec43

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 51de4d54e25dca2e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 10:26 am

[ltr]@SebGorka[/ltr]

·11h

What on Earth was the Director of the Secret Service doing at the RNC Convention in Milwaukee???
Planning a second attempt on President Trump?
#KimberlyCheatle

(FOX/NEWSMAX FOLLOWED HER ON CAMERA FOR A BIT.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 7:21 pm

Biden's public removal has been completed.

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2024 7:32 pm

From Q drops:

IWNH

@__US17__

[size=17]Shall we play a game?
How about a nice game of CHESS?
WarGames.
Double meaning.
[CLAS-5849]
Fake incoming missile alert [Defcon 1].
We know all.
Attacks Will only intensify
7 moves left
[/size]

video:
https://x.com/__US17__/status/1813515380553552011

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 6:10 am

A mass global outage has taken businesses, including banks, airlines, telecommunications companies, TV and radio broadcasters, and supermarkets, offline.

Major US airlines have been grounded.

Issues have been reported in Australia, India, the United States, and New Zealand.

The outage seems to be affecting Windows PCs worldwide.

(More in 'Daily")

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 9:53 am

BOOOOOOM!!!!

"ARIZONA SENATE GOP: “Today, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in favor of election integrity! Voters in Arizona who register with the state and do NOT provide proof of citizenship WILL be rejected.”
------------------

President Trump knocks the use of this old Reagan speech out of the park.

"Are you better off than you were four years ago? 
Is it easier for you to go and buy things in the stores than it was four years ago? 
Is there more or less unemployment in the country than there was four years ago? 
Is America as respected throughout the world as it was? 
Do you feel that our security is as safe, that we're as strong as we were four years ago? 
If you don't think that this course that we've been on for the last four years is what you would like to see us follow for the next four, then I could suggest another choice that you have. 
President Trump, he'll make America great again."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 9:55 am

Global Blackout 🤨

Crowdstrike-

The same cyber company Hillary Clinton and the DNC hired to burry the Wikileaks dump and frame Trump to seed the BULLSHIT Russia Collusion narrative for 10 YEARS is now global news for the largest cyber blackout across the planet affecting banks, news stations, airports, 911 services, hospitals and MANY other vital factors of America's cyber infrastructure.

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls
----------------------------

Klaus Schwab-Rothschild of the World Economic Forum said we'd be facing large scale cyber attacks - outages.

I wonder how he always knows.

Predicts -—> orchestrates

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 9:57 am

WHO OWNS CNN?  HOW DID THEY KNOW WHAT WAS COMING?
----------------
CEO - David Zaslav - born into a Jewish family of Ukraine descent.

I don't even need to go any further.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 10:13 am

I'LL PUT iSRAEL, UKRAINE, EUROPE, ETC IN 'WORLD WAR 3' FOR NOW,

and save this thread for USA and news that directly affects us.
---------------------------

This is giving you all the heads up at least a few things.
EBS is real
MOSSAD MEDIA SAT's being Knocked Out -
LIBEL LAWS Post
SIGNAL APP - Q said to download is connected to Military SAT's
Also confirmed the Many Military SAT
Launches ie TURKSAT which connects to
MILITARY COMMS to your TV's & RADIO'S.
I love the ending in The Vengeful One.
GOD WINS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 3:44 pm

TheNotoriousLMC

[size=17]Powerful performance at the end of the 2024 Republican National Convention by Christopher Macchio singing "Nessun Dorma" (which means "none shall sleep") and was used in the 2002 movie "The Sum of All Fears" (mentioned 7 times in the drops).
Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 GIHNZmFboAATl2X?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next