Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 5:15 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 JMATF9Y__normal
@CarolinaOuest

3h
One thing no one is mentioning… “Nessum Dorma” was sung LIVE last night.
“Nessum Dorma” “went live.”
Is that a comm?

---------------
(me: several speakers mentioned how DJT loves music) !!!
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 GS0x8cHaAAA5dz4?format=jpg&name=small
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 GS3D54WWYAAVCX-?format=jpg&name=360x360
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 GS0w5hhWgAARdtH?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 5:21 pm

jbugg72  7h

It is also played during Mission Impossible Rogue Nation as Ethan is tasked with stopping an assassination attempt ordered by individuals who have gone rogue from government three letter agencies
------------------
@QounterInsrgnt
·
6h

More to this dig but this is what I have so far. EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THE VIDEOS IN Q [1941]. I have posted them below. It explains what the Deepstate/Vanguard/NWO has had planned since, I would speculate, at least 1941.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 GS22Xk0XEAAS-pO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 5:28 pm

Oh my Goodness..  Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f622 
 Pause and read the 'writing on the wall' (the background)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 7:12 pm

"Everything happens twice"
---------------
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wY3i9TduGKA0
This from four years ago, explains Turandot and much more. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 10:29 am

Trending
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 7a38e8f91c7c321bSGAnon

@RealSGAnon

What does Ukraine know about the assassination attempt on 7/13?
Crowdstrike servers…
Crowdstrike DNC connections…
Crowdstrike Clinton connections…
Crowdstrike Microsoft connections…
Crowdstrike Google connections…
Burisma.
Metabiota.
The Prosecutor.

Sam BankmanFried.
Crypto Dark money pools.
Hunter.
Joe.
Obama.
Epstein.
Trafficking.
Harvesting.
Torture.
Death.
[Ukraine]
[Ukraine]
[Ukraine]
[Ukraine]

7/13 Pennsylvania shooter(s) tied to foreign bank accounts?
Boris Johnson visits 45 *immediately* after attempted assassination?
Who destroyed The Minsk Accords?
BlackRock purchasing Ukrainian farmland by the hectares?
Russian Army now breaking through not 1, but 3, separate UKR front line defensive positions headed to Kyiv and (eventual) victory?

What happens if proven that a foreign power, w/ domestic allies, has been blackmailing highest levels of US Gov and MilCommand and coordinated recent attempted hit on POTUS?
“Dark to Light”
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 10:31 am

[ltr]Duckvision[/ltr]
·18h

Replying to [ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr] and [ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

Who owns crowdstrike?
Blackrock and Vanguard
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1068f457ef134e41

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 10:32 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 5c106e917be92908

MOVED TO IT'S OWN THREAD.  I SHUDDA KNOWN...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 11:24 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·33m

So that’s what the Roswell weather balloon looked like.
We were never told the US, along with all other Earthly nations, lost WWII.
We were never told the victors were non-terrestrials(NonTerran).
What have they hidden from us?
#DarkToLight #WeThePeople #BeholdANewEarth

(Is that dum-dum standing under it?)
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 51e07eac7ae973e1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 11:26 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Whistleblowers will soon have game changing tools
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 6cc1dd8b30f6c270

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 6:04 pm

QDrops today-a must see!
-------------------------
Have these donkeys figured a way to limit the air we breathe yet?
--------------------------

40 senators have co-sponsored a bill that would require you to upload your drivers license before being able to post online. They say it's to "protect children"  but in reality,  they want your home address on file and to ensure you're not using a VPN. 

Wrong think will not be tolerated. 

Unbelievable.

Join: The X Files (https://t.me/+YGrdmKJwJbAwNTI0) :x:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 6:05 pm

Qld’s tool bag of a premier announces ANOTHER experimental vaccine commencing next month for babies ......(Queensland, Australia)
More poison to kill off innocent children using tax dollars .....
This smug paid off puppet needs stringing up by his useless balls....

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 6:09 pm

Speaking in late 2020, World Economic Forum founder, Klaus Schwab, announces his desire to restructure and redesign "the post-Corona era".

"We have to make the world much greener. We have to put all our energy behind decarbonisation, in order to avoid a major catastrophe in the future."

"One thing is clear: We cannot come back to the old normal. We have to use this opportunity."

"We definitely will have to face other surprises—black swans, as they are called. Maybe different kinds of viruses."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2024 7:48 pm

Biden's public removal has been completed.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 12:10 pm

@MasterCMiller   RECAP

WARNING: FALSE FLAG SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER.
----------

After the failed assassination of President Trump, the Deep State now is attempting to take down the Global Grid.
@ShadowofEzra
--

They will not succeed with this. 

White hats are in the right places.
@MasterCMiller
--------------------------

NEW
White hats from the NSA have provided additional footage from the assassination of Trump to certain members of Congress.
@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 12:15 pm

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

The last stand. Play the Q card. 
POTUS.
---------------------

DO NOT MAKE PEACE WITH EVIL.
DESTROY IT.
---------------------

The upcoming movie will not be for everyone. There will be extremely difficult things to process. It’s going to get very ugly.

#MAGA #TRUMP2024 #WWG1WGA #NCSWICN #QANON #SAVETHECHILDREN #THEGREATAWAKENING
----------------------
My Fellow Americans,

Today, we stand at a crossroads, not of roads, rivers, or rails, but of principles and the pathways of our shared destiny. Our great nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all are created equal, calls upon its children once again to renew and defend its foundational promises.

We are heirs to a courageous legacy—a legacy that saw ordinary men and women reach for extraordinary ideals. From the frostbitten soldiers at Valley Forge to the determined marchers from Selma to Montgomery, the spirit of American resolve and resilience has triumphed over tyranny and oppression. This same spirit must now animate our actions as we confront new challenges that seek to erode our unity and diminish our collective strength.

We must embrace this moment with the full heart of our heritage. Let us harness the indomitable American spirit to inspire innovation, drive forward social justice, and uphold the rights for which our forebears sacrificed. Let us reject the siren calls of division and the easy retreats into cynicism. Instead, let us build bridges where walls might otherwise divide. Let us celebrate and elevate our shared values of freedom, democracy, and the unyielding pursuit of opportunity for all.

This call to action is born not from a place of fear, but from a profound love for what we have been, what we are, and what we still can be. Our journey is not complete, and the tools of our forefathers—the vote, the voice, the indelible belief in the decency of fellow Americans—remain at our disposal, ready to be wielded with courage and conviction.

Let every citizen from every corner of this great land—from the bustling streets of New York to the peaceful plains of Kansas, from the snowy ranges of Alaska to the warm beaches of Florida—join together in this grand endeavor. Let us show the world that America’s greatest days lie not in our past, but in our future, forged through unity and the hard, yet hopeful work of democracy.

Together, we are unstoppable. Together, we are the bearers of the light of freedom, illuminating the path forward, not just for us, but for generations to come. Stand with me, my fellow Americans, as custodians of our shared destiny. Let us step bravely into the dawn of this new revolution, hearts alight with the enduring flames of liberty and justice for all.

With enduring faith in each of you, and in our beloved United States,

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 12:17 pm

LET'S AWAKEN THE REMAINING PATRIOTS AND CHANGE EVERYTHING. 

SHARE IF YOU FEEL CALLED TO CHANGE OUR NATION'S FUTURE!
------------------

Fellow Americans, the time to act is upon us. 

This channel stands as a beacon of truth and a guardian of our cherished values. 

Every moment we hesitate, the clock ticks closer to the hour when silence equates to surrender. 

Share this channel far and wide; our voices, united and strong, are the bedrock of freedom. 

Now more than ever, America calls on you—her sons and daughters—to rise, rally, and reach every corner of this great nation. It's now or never. America depends on this. Let us stand together, undivided, for the stars and stripes!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 12:17 pm

WARNING: IRAN IS READY TO UNLEASH A WEAPON YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD BEFORE ON ISRAEL !!!

IF YOU STAND W/ ISRAEL …
YOU’RE TO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN REAL QUICK.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 1:39 pm

THIS MONTH WILL BE REMEMBERED.

"BLACKOUT  SHUTDOWN"
---------------------

The assassination attempt scenario is a dagger in the heart of sleepers.
This will prove loyalties beyond a shadow of a doubt.
A clean house is very important.

The world is on edge.

I've written about this before... 

President Trump embodies not only the defender of America but also the champion of the entire free world. He represents you too... His importance resonates in his contributions to humanity, akin to Abraham Lincoln's actions in 1863, where he played a pivotal role in eradicating one of history's darkest blights: slavery.

President Trump is dismantling our invisible restraints, be they debts to banks or the machinations of hidden powers... He strives to quell global conflicts and foster reconciliation among nations... liberating us from the grip of clandestine forces... granting us the gift of liberty.

Now is the time to unite behind President Trump and contribute to the healing of America and the global community.

WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 1:55 pm

JUST TURNED ON THE NEWS

BIDEN ANNOUNCES HE'S STEPPING ASIDE.  !!

DUN DUN DUN

Edit.  That was the initial breaking news banner, but that's not it.

What he did was withdraw from the 2024 candidacy.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 4:14 pm

Edited   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f446 
------------------

All over I'm seeing '4 boom' posts.
What does that signify?

blackout.  I'll find the drop #
---------------

In the meantime  Dem. Senator Chris Coons of Delaware is literally crying tears on tv.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 4:28 pm

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle will be resigning as soon as Monday.
---------------------

BREAKING: According to a White House official, Michelle Obama is now operating as a shadow Chief of Staff for Kamala Harris in terms of lining up donors and support.
---------------

BREAKING: The Biden administration increased Secret Service protection for President Zelenskyy while denying additional protection for President Trump.
------------------

BREAKING: High-ranking Secret Service officials, including Director Kimberly Cheatle, have been awarding bonuses to mid-level managers who help reduce manpower and resource requests from on-the-ground agents responsible for protecting high-profile individuals, such as the President, Vice President, and former Presidents.
------------------

BREAKING: Barack Obama is reportedly a part of a campaign planning to undermine Democratic voters and replace Biden with a candidate of their choice, according to Rod Blagojevich.
-----------------------

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton has endorsed Kamala Harris.
BREAKING: Kamala Harris confirms she is running for president.

@GeneralMCNews

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 4:32 pm

Breaking: Rachel Maddow’s RNC Hoax Exposed – The Lie That Could End MSNBC 

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2024/07/19/breaking-rachel-maddows-rnc-hoax-exposed-the-lie-that-could-end-msnbc/
-------------------

https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2024/07/19/breaking-lou-dobbs-passes-away-at-78-trump-pays-tribute/
------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 4:34 pm

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for President, and is certainly not fit to serve - And never was! He only attained the position of President by lies, Fake News, and not leaving his Basement. All those around him, including his Doctor and the Media, knew that he wasn’t capable of being President, and he wasn’t - And now, look what he’s done to our Country, with millions of people coming across our Border, totally unchecked and unvetted, many from prisons, mental institutions, and record numbers of terrorists. We will suffer greatly because of his presidency, but we will remedy the damage he has done very quickly. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 045d2962c6309e81

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 4:38 pm

The rumor about Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle resigning on Monday is just a rumor for now.

What is not a rumor is how she colluded with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to have Donald Trump assassinated last Saturday, with the cooperation of FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle denied extra security for Trump.

DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas replaced Secret Service agents with untrained and incompetent personnel to make Trump an easier target.

FBI Director Christopher Wray is handling the cover-up and clean-up operations.

The CIA outsourced assassins for the job.

BlackRock provided the money in collusion with the Khazarian Mafia.

Donald Trump is still standing.

Arrests must be made.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 5:01 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 5507244dc5f81069543a84022a27fa35f5e8e4da4098184a191b1e8913f09e37
THIS MONTH WILL BE REMEMBERED.

It’s time for TRUTH 

Be prepared for anything. 

This is the Great Awakening! 

Armor set… We’re Winning this WAR.

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)
-----------------------

BACK IN BLACK RELEASED ON JULY 25, 1980

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 5:16 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Dc3b9709c109e00c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 1:37 pm

VERY SOON BLACKOUTS ALL AROUND THE WORLD WILL HAPPEN!

GET READY!

https://t.me/The17Letter
---------------------
The 17th episode of the 11th season of The Simpsons shows Lisa Simpson as the first female president of the United States, dressed similarly to Kamala Harris at Joe Biden's inauguration.

This episode, which aired in 2000, strongly suggests that real estate mogul Donald Trump became president and left behind a budget crisis for Lisa to handle.

Joe Biden dropped out yesterday after the Democrats had no more use for him, and he has now endorsed Kamala Harris.

Hilary Clinton has officially endorsed Kamala Harris as well.

The only chance Kamala Harris has of beating Trump is if they create a black swan event and take down the entire power grid.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 1:37 pm

BLACKOUT COMING!

-----------------

IT'S TIME! 

Join, it's not too late!   https://t.me/MrPool_Q
--------------------

:x: BREAKING:bangbang:

Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) Activation Imminent: U.S. Braces for Military Takeover, GESARA Unleashed, NESARA’s Revolutionary Impact Reshaping the Nation!*

Join, it's not too late!   https://t.me/Official_MrPool

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 2:02 pm

:warning:Barack Obama doesn’t endorse Kamala Harris, says Dems will pick ‘outstanding nominee’

Barack Obama didn’t endorse Kamala Harris — saying Democrats would pick an unnamed “outstanding nominee” in his first statement on Biden stepping aside from the party’s ticket.
Obama, 62, was joined by Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) in not immediately backing the 59-year-old vice president — following reports last week that both favored an “open” process to replace Biden.
“We will be navigating uncharted waters in the days ahead,” Obama said. 

:link:Source (https://nypost.com/2024/07/21/us-news/barack-obama-doesnt-endorse-kamala-harris-says-dems-will-pick-outstanding-nominee/)

:flag_us:Join:point_right: @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 2:10 pm

Washington DC Most Vulnerable US City For Grid Failure During Geomagnetic Storm
https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/washington-dc-most-vulnerable-us-city-grid-failure-during-geomagnetic-storm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 4:00 pm

God Bless the United States Military.
The true heroes of the Republic.
Donald Trump has remained faithful to The Plan.
Now the world will be Liberated.
Generals and Admirals are the true leaders of America.
The greatest honor and greatest sacrifice.
The real Heroes.
Salute.
Pray.
WWG1WGA!
Not for glory, but for Life to glorify God.
For the Flag, and for The People we fight for.
God Bless the United States of America.
17 Warriors.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 4:01 pm

White Hats have arrested the regime’s most malevolent military loyalist:  Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Charles Q. Brown, a feckless Biden appointee who emailed myriad Armed Forces officers instructing them to disavow Donald Trump if he wins the 2024 presidential election.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 4:08 pm

Well  Alright!

The Microsoft CrowdStrike Outage 

“Let's say you were trying to cover up an attempted presidential assassination. A plot that was so extensive that it required different entities from different alphabet agencies. It consisted of a network of people committing a coup. Let's say that failed. 

And after the failure, it's getting a little hot. Right? You need to cover your tracks, but you need to break into not just 1, not just 2. You need to break into maybe 5, 6 govt agencies. How? 

What a coincidence that a company hired by the DNC to investigate Russian collusion in 2016 is the same company that all of these govt agencies use. 

It's not just the airports being affected. Any company that uses this program in Microsoft Windows is affected. there you can read articles, the FBI, DHS, these companies are affected. 

now this company gets to go in to all of these servers and update the code. 

I think it would be an optimal time to cover your tracks.“

Join: The X Files (https://t.me/+e3UsHlhG7etmNWJk) :x:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 4:13 pm

Way back when q said 'watch Myanmar"
------------
Myanmar’s military chief named acting president
The current acting president, Myint Swe, has taken medical leave and transferred his duties to Min Aung Hlaing.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/22/myanmars-military-chief-named-acting-president

The letter authorised him to carry out the duties of the acting president in order to deal as needed with matters related to the National Defence and Security Council while Myint Swe is on medical leave.
“Acting president duties have been handed over … to the chairman of [the] State Administration Council,” the military government said, using the name with which it refers to itself.
The announcement came about a week before the procedures have to be carried out to renew the state of emergency the military originally declared after it seized power from the elected government of Aung San Suu Kyi in February 2021.
Myint Swe, 73, had been suffering “psychomotor retardation and malnutrition”, state media reported last week. It said he has been receiving medical treatment since early this year and still cannot carry out normal daily activities, including eating food.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 4:20 pm

Strange July, Strange July…
“Winds of Change”
“Look to the Fall”

Where have we heard “Winds of Change” Recently?

Melania Trump’s statement after the assassination attempt against Trump. 

This is the year… these are biblical times.   2 minutes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2024 6:58 pm

U.S. flags are at half mast right now.

Flags are flown at half-mast as a sign of mourning. 

Flags in any locality can be flown at half- mast on the death of a local citizen or on the day, or part of the day of their funeral.

Rep. Sheila Jackson was announced dead on Friday.

Multiple United States politicians have also demanded Joe Biden show proof of life.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 11:19 am

THE EBS - WHAT TO EXPECT:

· There will be a EBS message sent over phones, TV and radio around the Globe saying that in the next five hours or so, everyone needed to be home for a global lockdown that would last 10 to 12 days.

· NESARA will be announced to the world, which will show that EVERYTHING NEW is beginning.

· Then through the EBS, they will show documentaries of everything that has happened to wake up the masses.

· At the end of the 12 days, they will give out an 800 number for individuals to call to obtain an appointment to set up your Quantum money account on the new Star Link Satellite System.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 12:41 pm

Also in Trump assassination attempt

After issuing the stand-down order to her Secret Service staff and attempting to assassinate President Trump, Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle has resigned in disgrace.

This is not a victory but a step in the right direction.

She must be criminally charged next.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 2:18 pm

BREAKING: Joe Biden, seen for the first time since entering COVID self-isolation and announcing the suspension of his re-election campaign.
@GeneralMCNews
------------------

That is not Joe Biden.
Look how fat he looks.
@MasterCMiller
-----------------------
(me: ping pong anyone?)
-----------------------------

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: MAJOR ALERT: THERE WONT BE ANOTHER ELECTION … 

IT WAS ALL A SETUP.

Q :tm: (https://t.me/+tIfVX413ewY2YWE0)
(me: my feeling is that this is true. Think of when mil steps out.
They are supposed to be running the country since Jan 2021)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 3:08 pm

White smoke seen over the White House.

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2024 3:18 pm

NEW:
Israeli settlers attacked an American woman and tortured her in Israel.  

This happens often in Israel because the US administration is "powerless" when Israelis kill or attack Americans.
@Megatron_ron
-----------

Donald Trump about the war in Ukraine:

"As soon as I get into office after I become president, I will solve the terrible war between Russia and Ukraine, I will stop World War III from happening."
@Megatron_ron

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t29704-latest-intel-drops

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20