Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2

Go down 
+3
Dove
researcher
michael371
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 6:30 am

Contrary to catholicisms message, it was mostly his mother who was behind the embracing of Christianity. My answer would be "no" for one simple reason: He was responsible for a major spreading of the gospel, error-filled or not. That answer does come with an * by it though. I just never considered in the framework, but maybe I should. I am just not sure he put himself in the "god" class. The real apostasy came came later. I really don't think that Constantine actually ever was a true believer, although his mother was, or at least historians say so. I don't think the term "pontifus maximus" was used until around the 10th century. The romanists stole the position from the "bishop of rome"...Roman catholicism is not the original church at rome that Paul and Peter founded. They went to rome for a reason. That reason was to hunt for lost sheep. If you figure this out, and I am surprised that you haven't, you have solved the mystery of why I say Israel sometimes and IS-RA-EL at others. Take a red-letter bible and go read every single word that Jesus said, paying close attention to every time he spoke of Israel. Today,the catholic church is a church alright, but it belongs to someone else. Take a real good look at the beasts that rise up, particularly the one on many waters. I am not so sure that we are seeing major implications of the arrival of the 2nd beast in its formation right now
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 9:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8On-aU5DoMQ&list=PL31F23AAEF5CF8674&index=3

John MacArthur from almost a decade ago.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Here is something I truly believe.

Most religious people never step out of the box that they are in.  There really is no growth with religion because limits are set by their doctrines and customs, which they value above the truth. 

A True Believer never tires of studying the word to find the truth.  A True Believer tests the words of anyone preaching or teaching to determine if there is deep rooted truth in their words.  A True Believer would never compromise the truth for tradition. 

When we can see the truth about ourselves, it is easier to enact change in our lives.

michael371 likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 3:21 pm

Scarz, I was wrong, it was Francis Bacon who said that "people prefer to believe what people prefer to be the truth"...I credited it to Santayana in the PM....Santayana had the famous quote about not knowing history and repeating it
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 11:59 am

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

When you control the minds of people, you control the people, this has been what religion has been about since Nimrod and the creation of the Babylonian Mystery Religion.

When people have the truth right before them and, instead, prefer the lie, God will send them a strong delusion so that they are (Afterword) incapable of discerning the truth from the lie. If one repeats the lie often enough, others also believe the lie over the truth because that is what The World really wants to hear.

I believe we have an opportunity to learn and accept the truth from the only one that has it and instead the vast majority will choose the lie. We then consume the lie and at that point the truth will evade us.

I don't know the author of this quote but it is certainly true.  “A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right and evil doesn’t become good, just because it’s accepted by a majority.”
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Oooh.  That's a great quote!

And what is the Truth that people (for a 100 different false beliefs) refuse to  believe?  
I think it's just simply:

"I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.  No man comes to the Father but by Me."

Another quote I always liked was from Lee Strobel as he went to find out for himself if the Word was Truth:

Men will live for a lie, but they will not die for it.   (Referring to the Apostles, and those martyrs following.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2020 2:40 pm

A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right and evil doesn’t become good, just because it’s accepted by a majority.

I just stole that and added it to my ever growing archives of truths.

Scarz wrote:
When you control the minds of people, you control the people; this has been what religion has been about since Nimrod and the creation of the Babylonian Mystery Religion.

Brilliant! That sums up in a nutshell why I don't lay claim to any religion or religious ideology. God will either choose to speak to you and you'll know it - I repeat - YOU'LL KNOW IT - 1000% when He does. I don't need all the dogma, ideologies, the big shows, stations of the cross, altar calls, yadda-yadda nonsense.

The promise that I believe Yeshua, accept His sacrifice on my behalf, ask forgiveness, and long for His second arrival is assurance most comforting. It's a private covenant between The Father and I via Yeshua, period. I know what I know.

No so-called church will have me anyway. I don't just go along to get along and I refuse to jump through all their silly little hoops.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

ScaRZ and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 5:29 am

Dove wrote:

"I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.  No man comes to the Father but by Me."

You are so right Dove.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 5:34 am

researcher wrote:

Brilliant! That sums up in a nutshell why I don't lay claim to any religion or religious ideology. God will either choose to speak to you and you'll know it - I repeat - YOU'LL KNOW IT - 1000% when He does. I don't need all the dogma, ideologies, the big shows, stations of the cross, altar calls, yadda-yadda nonsense.

The promise that I believe Yeshua, accept His sacrifice on my behalf, ask forgiveness, and long for His second arrival is assurance most comforting. It's a private covenant between The Father and I via Yeshua, period. I know what I know.

No so-called church will have me anyway. I don't just go along to get along and I refuse to jump through all their silly little hoops.

You and I are a lot alike Researcher.

Religion in my opinion is mankind trying their best to place God in a box......."Their own little box."
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 9:47 am

Religion is what is wrong with Christianity...Notice how much catholicism has crept into modern churches...I watch a video last night that was brutally honest on them. ..You can see their rituals and traditions everywhere....The great reformers, Calvin, Luther, Wycliff, Hus all had one thing in common...they were all catholics, and had to have been influenced to a degree by traditional catholicism of that time....baptismal regeneration is part of campbelite(church of Christ) doctrine and well as ritual communion....All denominations either support or tolerate xmass and ishtar, although most churches around here have began to call it "resurrection sunday"...The term religion incorporates and is based on rituals....I hate to say it, but a large part of what passes for normal worship is not new testament Christianity....Ima' see if I can pull up the video from my history....It spends a lot of time on Constantine and back to what Scarz asked the other, I just don't see him as an anti-christ figure, even though he mixed true Christianity with paganism...There is a timeline in the video that shows how the Catholic pagans started down the road of apostasy with a plan to corrupt the true church almost as soon as it was formed. ... This is a good video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxgc1FaS1a4

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 9:50 am

ScaRZ wrote:
researcher wrote:

You and I are a lot alike Researcher.

Religion in my opinion is mankind trying their best to place God in a box......."Their own little box."
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 9:54 am

I have no idea how I made the above post....I was trying to edit my post because I didn't make it clear that the catholic church made attempts to destroy the true church almost as soon as the catholic church was formed...Researcher, just delete it, if I don't do it....For some reason, this website does not function well on my computer....neither do I
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 12:31 pm

I also  have no church affiliation . I am a believer of our Lord Jesus Christ  . I  see so many things now thru open eyes. Most churches, to put it plainly... scare me as I can see  the forces behind what's going on there.  I do enjoy several old pastors such as Charles Lawson and Arnold Murray.  
 My favorite worshiping times are when I'm alone and talking with Him and feeling His presence .  Now.. last week in Ark, I had quite an experience working   - a real humdinger .. that I already told Mike about and may post under  "The Lighter Side".
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 12:43 pm

bordercollie wrote:
Now.. last week in Ark, I had quite an experience working   - a real humdinger .. that I already told Mike about and may post under  "The Lighter Side".

Please post it here if you want to,I would love to read it.

The one true church is found in the hearts of individuals who have been called out from The World to follow the One True God.

There is no shortage of deception out there in this old world. I have often wondered what percentage of Believers will have the courage to stand strong as the storms of tribulation rage. I can hope and pray I will, but to be truthful I will not know until I'm faced with those storms and neither will anyone else. Am I ready?......."I like to think I am."

The Rock must be our foundation and remain our foundation or we have no chance.

researcher and Dove like this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 1:05 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
bordercollie wrote:
Now.. last week in Ark, I had quite an experience working   - a real humdinger .. that I already told Mike about and may post under  "The Lighter Side".

Please post it here if you want to,I would love to read it.

I'll second that request. cyclops

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Thank ya'll.   Smile It's not a huge thing for some  who consider  the things that happen to me just luck (not ya'll)  but it was very impressive  to me because I know where my Help  came from. Smile  

I met the insurance adjuster in Arkansas at the old home place and it looks like I am getting a new roof for the house less depreciation and deductible. . I also had a minimum of 2 miracles  , no at least 3 miracles while over there .   I almost had a wreck but didn't - would have been my fault  but was saved from it  ( slow pull out with a 4 cylinder truck is a no no ) .   Got the lawn mower a  big and heavy JD 332 with diesel engine)  stuck- bad-stuck in a hard to get to place-  then a storm came up( July usually drought conditions)  and even more dire  looking to get it out.. rear bumper so low( from mud) even my little jack wouldn't fit.. drove some boards under the rear tire but only partially because too heavy then lightening started with pounding rain.. ran to house. knew I had one chance.. idea came to me .  After storm passed the ground was covered with water, Looked around- got 3 long chains, 2 pull ropes ( the kinds with hooks )  still not long enough to reach a tree, added 20 ft of water well power cord and , then found a little ratchet tie down jacked it taunt.went out to the mower put it in slow reverse and pushed on hood... nothing .. I said "Lord I need Your help"  .. pushed again and it started climbing onto the board I had wedged under the rear wheel  it started moving and I kept pushing and reaching to turn steering wheel away from the worst areas .. still much water covering the ground .. I could not have got it out on my own !!!! .. After that I parked it . Then, with that rain I was able to burn 2 big piles of limbs that were about as tall as me ( from tornado). I resawed and re-positioned the  big limbs  on a smaller pile  with my chainsaw  so I could have a controlled burn instead of a raging inferno  ( dry in center)  . It worked and while I still have the  entire  huge tree to slowly dispose of, I got rid of the other limbs I had picked up from the yard and another tree.  Another miracle.. I got really overheated burning limbs and cleaning up.. scary feeling as felt weak and had leg cramps- fast heartbeat also  but made it in the house.  And then there were  more miracles .. like  the snake I almost stepped on that crossed between me and the adjuster. Thank you Lord !!  

Last edited by bordercollie on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

ScaRZ likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 4:13 pm

WOW!  That's all huge!  The insurance wouldn't take away the tree for you?
But then again, look at all the fun you would have missed out on!   chuckle

I am truly impressed!  You can come visit anytime you want.  I'm sure I could find
something for 'us' to do.   Kidding!  

Awesome testimony, girlfriend.  You rock!  Wink

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2020 10:21 pm

Thanks. I wold love that. Smile  Insurance only covered the roof . My neighbor told me in January "I don't see how that tree didn't get on your house" . ( Another tree went through  his roof)   I told him that every time I left I went around  the inside and with a little vial of olive oil, ask the Lord to protect it from evil doers, termites and the wind and He did. My neighbor just looked down and shook his head as in disbelief...
   I know that the answer to what we ask of Him is sometimes no ... but we must keep the faith and trudge on, not giving in to anger or disbelief when bad things happen because all things happen for a reason . Even though a heart may be broken and the loss is  overwhelming  for what seems like forever. ..we  must remember our Comforter is there and a promise has been made.. and that Promise will never be broken by Him.We just need to do our part and "push " .
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 4:05 am

Great reading, border collie, you sound like the things I have to do around here, I had a huge plant, with roots going everywhere. I was blessed with a sturdy young man, who worked a good hour to set the roots free, so he could then move the rubbish, left it out the front, so seeing I have a ride on mower, I tied some hefty rope to said roots and mower and towed it away from my home. I like the sound of going round the house with oil and petitioning the Lord for safety...it sounds like you are on your own? I am and have to do all the heavy labour around here s well. Also had a young fellow(young in my eyes, he was probably late 50's  Very Happy ) come and chop up a fallen dead tree, makes one heck of a difference, now it's gone, I have a couple more that need to be gone, so I pray he will come back and fetch them as well...he has one mighty chain saw...a whopper, so it only took him half an hour...he may come back for more, as it's winter here and he has a wood burner...

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2020 5:07 am

Thanks Bordercollie for sharing. Without The Lord we all would be in over our heads. Many times I wonder why are things so hard but then I look around and I see others having hard times and even harder times than myself.

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 Runes110

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 6:03 am

I listened this morning to the video Michael posted from Charles Lawson and it hit home on the changing of DNA. 

I have wondered for many years now that the dark inner workings lust for the power to control our God given DNA. 

This takes us back doen't it?.........."Back to the days before The Flood."

The Adversary never gives up does he?

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 6:43 am

I have no doubt that Satan caused,changed,added to or manipulated the DNA of Adam and Eve that resulted in the fall of man. I don't mean anything in any way that is involving gnosticism with this. Read about the two trees in the midst of the garden and adjust your thinking a bit to focus on a cell nucleus, even if it has to be allegorically
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 11:53 am

The Sons of God (Watchers,Spirit Men) came to earth and took wives from among the children of men and created a hybrid offspring. The corruption of all flesh in the bloodline came close to destroying the true DNA of man.

Maybe this in fact will be part of the makeup of "The Mark of The Beast."..........In other words you have his mark within your genetic code.

One of the things that separated the Nephilim from true humans is that one spirit returned to God while the other did not. I also believe the offspring (Nephilim) that were born of women were a living soul. Their fathers could never return to their first estate and just as those spirits were confined to a prison,so also were the spirits of their dead offspring. The spirits of the dead offspring were to remain as wandering spirits on earth. 

When the true human flesh side dies it returns to the dust of the ground while their spirits return to God.

Ecclesiastes 12:7......."Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it."

I wonder if manipulation of the true DNA of man by man can cause man's spirit to not return to The Father at death.
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 5:34 pm

Quote :

I wonder if manipulation of the true DNA of man by man can cause man's spirit to not return to The Father at death.

This is my thought  Scars. I think messing with His genetics is a big  no no.  I  truly fear the  covid vaccine  with the genetic change markers and have a feeling deep inside that this  ( the vaccine )  could change our dna and also be some sort of marker to track us and control our actions . If this is the case  perhaps it is why the "time would be shortened or no flesh would be saved" . I think there is no way a soiled dna would be allowed in His presence.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2020 5:47 pm

I may be the party pooper here.  Many things alter our DNA, including pot (cannabis), binge drinking,   
chemo drugs damage DNA;  The first DNA mutagens to be identified were carcinogens, substances that were shown to be linked to cancer. Tumors were described more than 2,000 years before the discovery of chromosomes and DNA; in 500 B.C., the Greek physician Hippocrates named tumors resembling a crab karkinos (from which the word "cancer" is derived via Latin), meaning crab. 

Stress, depression and other factors can modify DNA.  

Radiation is the biggest culprit.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=what+substances+and+causes+alter+DNA&atb=v231-4rk&ia=web&iai=r1-6&page=1&adx=prdsdb&sexp=%7B%22v7exp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22sltexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prodexp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22prdsdexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22wiadrk%22%3A%22b%22%7D

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 8:51 am

I am wondering about this  as to how dna tests work correctly in crime investigations if they can be changed  somewhat easily . I will study upon this.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 10:01 am

Dove wrote:
I may be the party pooper here.  Many things alter our DNA, including pot (cannabis), binge drinking,   
chemo drugs damage DNA;  The first DNA mutagens to be identified were carcinogens, substances that were shown to be linked to cancer. Tumors were described more than 2,000 years before the discovery of chromosomes and DNA; in 500 B.C., the Greek physician Hippocrates named tumors resembling a crab karkinos (from which the word "cancer" is derived via Latin), meaning crab. 

Stress, depression and other factors can modify DNA.  

Radiation is the biggest culprit.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=what+substances+and+causes+alter+DNA&atb=v231-4rk&ia=web&iai=r1-6&page=1&adx=prdsdb&sexp=%7B%22v7exp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22sltexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22prodexp%22%3A%22a%22%2C%22prdsdexp%22%3A%22b%22%2C%22wiadrk%22%3A%22b%22%7D
If chemo and radiation can modify DNA,its a damn wonder that I don't look like a squid
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:01 pm

I don't know enough about the whole makeup of DNA. Yes,it does change as we age,but there is no doubting the genetics can be altered. How it is altered can bring on many dark areas I believe. Man is busy as bees in areas that are very dangerous.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 12:23 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
I don't know enough about the whole makeup of DNA. Yes,it does change as we age,but there is no doubting the genetics can be altered. How it is altered can bring on many dark areas I believe. Man is busy as bees in areas that are very dangerous.

My first thought is, yes, altering dna affects the flesh.  But, does it, can it affect the
Spirit or our Right standing with God?

I think we must conclude 'no'.  That argument can be conclusively made, experientially, by observation, without having to know the science.

That doesn't mean it can't be devastating to the flesh, which then can be healed by God.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 am

Dove wrote:

But, does it, can it affect the

I think we must conclude 'no'.  

I do not conclude no. Maybe you do but I don't.

I look back in the days of Noah and view things in a totally different thinking than it appears you do.

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. (Luke 17:26)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 5:53 am

ScaRZ wrote:
Dove wrote:

But, does it, can it affect the

I think we must conclude 'no'.  

I do not conclude no. Maybe you do but I don't.

I look back in the days of Noah and view things in a totally different thinking than it appears you do.

Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man. (Luke 17:26)
"We" don't conclude anything like that! Scarz is dead on. An altered dna is an altered human made in the image of something beside the Creator. I see how Dove is thinking but it sure mattered in Genesis 6. Chemo and smoking dope do not change dna like that
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 9:27 am

I get ya.  Altered dna as in a different species, because at some point that's what we get to.
The dna of monkeys (or apes) and humans is the same except for a very small percentage.

So, do angels have dna?  Even fallen angels...where did they get dna.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 10:03 am

So you can see I have a tough time coming all the way into Gen.6 interpretation, but that's ok, right?
Doesn't change your conclusions.  I do it for discussion AND for anybody else who might read and also have a hard time with recent interpretations.

I accept there were bona fide giants in the land.  There were also dinasaurs at one point, and all the flora and fauna was LARGE.   The Texas man with the 'creation museum' supposedly has proof that humans and dinasaurs co-existed.

Genetically, birds are direct descendants of dinasaurs. So, I can find my way to giants without a huge amount of effort.   And even allow for the fallen angels to be spirits who rule over nations via men who are of their 'father' the devil.

It's the co-mingling in THE PHYSICAL SENSE-and birthing of nephilim as a hybrid giant species that I have trouble with.

But I don't think either believing that or not believing that changes anything, you know?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 am

Dove wrote:

So, do angels have dna?  Even fallen angels...where did they get dna.

The Sons of God that gave up their first estate and had a hybrid offspring with human women had to have DNA. It had to be compatible with human DNA or they could not have had offspring. Therefore they had "Seed".

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."
(Jude 6 KJV)

The serpent also has a seed......."Does he not?

“And I will put Enmity between thee and the Woman, and between thy Seed and her Seed, it shall bruise thy Head, and thou shalt bruise his Heel.” (Genesis 3:15)
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 12:16 pm

All those who were born of Watcher+woman were hybrids. All those born or genetically altered with Watcher or their offspring (Hybrids) are hybrids. Anything or anyone mixed in any fashion with hybrids are hybrids. If only one one billionth of the bloodline is tainted with Watcher or any hybrid then they are a hybrid. No matter how small or large the dose in the genetics they are tainted with they (were/are) hybrids. 

I see nowhere in the Bible, The Book of Enoch or the other ancient text that any hybrids are part of the resurrection and can or will be saved for eternal life. If they are not part of the resurrection,then they are lost forever.

Remember the verse in scripture where God The Father said, [their kind,his kind]? .........Once again I believe these words had and still have great meaning and very much relate to the issue of the Sons of God + Humans.

If we believe God The Fathers words we and they are to remain with only our kind..........No sexual union or no genetic alterations,no mixing. We are of the human kind and are to remain in a sexual or genetic union with [our kind].....Human flesh.

1 Corinthians 15:38-40

But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to [every seed his own body].

All flesh [is] not the same flesh: but [there is] one [kind of] flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, [and] another of birds.

[There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another.

As the above verse 38 says,[every seed] his own body.

In verse 39 it goes into the different kinds of flesh and tells us how they all differ from one another. Men,beast,fish and birds not the same flesh. In Genesis it calls them [their kind,his kind].

Then verse 40 brings up celestial bodies and bodies terrestrial.

A celestial body is heavenly or divine in nature, of or relating to the sky or the heavens,a heavenly being. Terrestrial bodies on the other hand are..... an inhabitant of the earth,of or relating to the earth or its inhabitants,having a worldly, mundane character or quality,of, relating to, or composed of land.

Leviticus 19:19

Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 1:34 pm

BOTH ABEL AND CAIN were born after the fall as Abel died and death is part of the curse, and there was no curse before the fall.
Yet Abel was Righteous.  Cain was not.  Eve's third son, Seth, born after the fall, was Righteous.

"Seth is mentioned in just two other places throughout the Bible. The first is a genealogy in 1 Chronicles 1. The second comes in another genealogy from the Gospel of Luke -- specifically in Luke 3:38.
That second genealogy is important because it identifies Seth as an ancestor of Jesus.

https://www.learnreligions.com/who-was-seth-in-the-bible-363357

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strong's Number H2233 matches the Hebrew זֶרַע (zera`),
which occurs 229 times in 205 verses in the Hebrew concordance of the KJV
After the common definition of seed as of a crop, other meanings are semen (verile) and offspring.

In Genesis, 'seed' appears 48 times and each and every time it refers to OFFSPRING-CHILDREN.

That's too many to copy, so you can see them here:
https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H2233&t=KJV

In these 2 verses, semen is called 'IT'.  Seed=offspring

Gen.38:8
And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed H2233 to thy brother.
Gen:38:9
And Onan knew that the seed H2233 should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed H2233 to his brother.
--------------------------------

I expect the real meat of the argument is in Gen. 6, but as groundwork we have the preponderance of  the meaning of 'seed' as offspring,  established in early Genesis. We have to honor that.

And all children were born after the fall; some righteous, some (at least one) not righteous, directly from Adam and Eve.  Unless you make an argument that Eve was impregnated by satan. 
----
From 1 Corin. you quoted:
All flesh [is] not the same flesh: but [there is] one [kind of] flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, [and] another of birds.
This only delineates the difference between man-beasts-fish-bird, not "between one kind of man and another kind".

Also from the very next verses in 1 Corinthians 15 we have :
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 it is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 it is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
-----------------
Fallen, corruptible man is all men.  No distinction.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 2:14 pm

Wouldn't you know, DEMON SEMEN is trending on twtr.  WE aren't the trend setters though.
This comes from the doctor on Monday who backed HCQ.  Seems she's said other things from the pulpit as a minister.

Still....It's a big, sloppy (soon to be boiling) soup we live in.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 am

Seed in scripture is also used as the meaning of sowing the Good News (The Gospel). Seed as many other words in scripture doesn't always have the same picture in mind and some times they overlap.

This is shown in the wheat and tares parable. (Matthew 13)

I will just lay out Jesus Christ explaining the parable.

[37] He answered and said to them, He that sows the good seed is the Son of man; [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. [43] Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Here is something I've always found very interesting about this parable.

A tare looks so much like the wheat....... "A tare can be mistaken for the wheat." The (Human Tares) can look outwordly so much like The (Human Wheat) but inwardly they are different.

When did the tares get sown in the fields?........"While men slept."
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 6:49 am

"They walk among us" is not something that I say in jest. They do. Hey Scarz, ever look at these people that have some kind of deviancy "problem?" Ever noticed they have a different appearance than other folks? They look almost alien-like. Not saying that is the case, but they look weird
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 7:43 am

michael371 wrote:
"They walk among us" is not something that I say in jest. They do. Hey Scarz, ever look at these people that have some kind of deviancy "problem?" Ever noticed they have a different appearance than other folks? They look almost alien-like. Not saying that is the case, but they look weird

The eye never lies does it?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 am

I don't deny demonic spirits can and do inhabit people. Of course I've seen it too.  Battled them!
I witnessed a transformation over 6 months to a year of a man who abandoned God and was taken
over by spirits.  And yes, his appearance changed along with the rest of him.  It was very frightening.
Anytime you see it, it's frightening what happens. And many times the person is aware, but the demon is stronger.

What I'm saying is that this whole line of thinking is not the result of a  physical occurrence, but a spiritual impregnation.  The spirit(s) 'entered in', but not via physical intercourse.  
Michael's a Dad.  What seems possible to you about a normal woman having sex with an oversized
fallen angel, and delivering 'giant' babies?

If Adam and Eve's 1st 3 children, ALL born AFTER the fall were 2 righteous and 1 unrighteous, yet
all conceived by the same sperm donor...unless now you have to say Eve had sex with the serpent to make the theory work, otherwise how do you explain that?

And why be so invested in something like this anyway?  A 'theology' that would send most people running in the other direction, and quickly?  Does this honor God?
----
The 'while they slept' verse is something I'll look at in a bit.
----
I don't necessarily expect to change your minds (and I won't be changing).  As I said before, it's difficult to let it lie out here as if it were commonly accepted, because it is not.  So I offer the counter theology, so at least both interpretations can have some sunlight.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 am

Dove wrote:
I

And why be so invested in something like this anyway?  A 'theology' that would send most people running in the other direction, and quickly?  Does this honor God?

I don't necessarily expect to change your minds (and I won't be changing).  As I said before, it's difficult to let it lie out here as if it were commonly accepted, because it is not.  So I offer the counter theology, so at least both interpretations can have some sunlight.

If most people run in the opposite direction I have no control over that. All I'm doing is laying out what I believe on this as well as other topics. I'm not attempting to alter or please what I believe for people granting me a few brownie points.

Just because something is commonly accepted doesn't mean it's correct. The World is full of commonly accepted things that are nothing more than pure junk. Even in what are referred to as churches many of their foundations are built upon commonly accepted doctrines I believe that are false.

You can't attempt to please everyone......."If you do what do you really have?".......Nothing worth a cent.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 12:22 pm

No brownie points inferred in either direction, ScaRZ.  Nothing more than a discussion from two different viewpoints.  Please don't take it personally.  I don't, and certainly don't intend it to be.

My focus is on the information, never the messenger.  I know what you are presenting has a fairly large following.  I'm just trying to bring to light some of the aspects of that information that have always given me pause. 
I appreciate the opportunity to express some of those 'troubling (to me) aspects, and see where they might lead. 

I respect your knowledge of scripture, and in fact have a couple 'interpretations' I want to run by you as soon as I get the time, and if you would take a moment's time to consider them for me. Soon.
thanks And the same goes for Michael, of course.   thanks

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Scarz, have you seen the pattern with homosexuality that seems to be very similar to the Hellenistic period of ancient Greece? Just take a look at how many of the "leaders" are sexual deviants.If you do a little looking, you'll see that Israel actually adopted some of the practices of that time period, kinda' like the "church" is doing now in trying to incorporate homosexuality acceptance into normal behavior. I am not saying that these churches are "God fearing and bible believing" churches, but they are functioning in the mainstream religious system and the media will give them a voice while it tries to silence ours. John MacArthur,hopefully, started a movement of defiance this Sunday when he defied the mandate to not have services. Now, its being touted that this week will have numerous churches doing the same. Its time to rock and roll with these reprobates and their depravity. Or, entice them to move to the west coast. Maybe the fault line is there for a reason
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 5:30 pm

....But we need to get  Researcher  and Spring out of that area first Mike.. and any other friends we have over there.   Of course we have a fault line of our own  here along the Miss R  too.  Flood of '27 stopped a mile from the old home place in AR but this fault line along the river area is different  .With this "flood"  won't be able to offer the place as a shelter as it will be gone  and .. maybe me here in  w central Mississippi, but not at all afraid as I know and love  our King.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 5:26 am

Dove wrote:

I respect your knowledge of scripture, and in fact have a couple 'interpretations' I want to run by you as soon as I get the time, and if you would take a moment's time to consider them for me. Soon.

Never think Dove that I don't want your thoughts....."I do." I really enjoy discussing with you as well as others. 

Anything you want to run by me please do so as soon as you have time. If you do please give me time to give my feedback. I don't have a great amount of free time with all the work in taking care of Dad.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 5:28 am

michael371 wrote:
Scarz, have you seen the pattern with homosexuality that seems to be very similar to the Hellenistic period of ancient Greece? 

I've never thought about it Michael. I need to look into it.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 6:00 am

"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of Heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? From whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay: lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."  Matthew 13:24-30

These are some of my thoughts on......."While men slept."

We know that Jesus Christ is the good sower and the Devil is the bad sower (The Enemy of Jesus Christ). The Devil already has The World in his pocket, I believe in this parable he is coming among true believers. Side by side The Wheat and Tares are growing up. They look so much alike it would be almost impossible without eyes to truly see how to tell them apart.

We as true believers are always to be awake,and not fall asleep. But here we see "While men slept." is when The Devil makes his move to sow his seed among true believers. The Devil's greatest work is not the drunkard, not the prostitute, not the killer; but his greatest work is the Tare.

The Adversary is a deceiver and will tell someone that they are wheat,when all along they are a Tare.

The Tare is not a weed......"We can spot a weed very easily can't we?"

Someone (A Tare) can look like wheat, can act like wheat, can pray like wheat, but they are a Tare. 

The Adversary can make his tares outwardly look so much like wheat that often they make better looking wheat than the wheat. 

It doesn't matter how good someone has lived in the field, if you are a Tare, you are going to be burned.

Here in Matthew 7:21-23 is a great picture of The Tares.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 12:05 pm

"The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?"

It's not our place as servants of The Lord to do the gathering. This is not our job to try to separate who we believe to be Tares from those we believe to be Wheat. This is in The Lord's hands as he sends his angels to do the reaping and gathering......."At The Harvest."

We can look down through history and understand what a mess humans can make when we attempt to play God.

Only God knows The Heart of everybody. This is where even servants of The Lord will root up good wheat along with tares. We have no right to do anything,not now or at The Harvest.

"Let both grow together until the harvest."..............."This only is to occur at The End of The Age."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 12:21 pm

THANK YOU!  That's a point I've held for a long time.  
However, we may freely hold ourselves accountable, and be quick to exercise the steps of full  repentance. 

We don't 'fellowship' with sinners, in that we don't engage in their sins.  
And certainly now, we call out evil.

But some of the testimonies of ISIS fighters having enounters with Jesus, emphasized the point for me.

Just a bit ago, I was thinking again about armed citizens and 'kill or be killed'.  It's not easy to accept as we imagine the worst possible scenarios, but "He who loses His life for My Sake will surely find it."  Perhaps that means more than the common thought of denying Him before the Authorities in order to save ourselves.

My reasoning on it was we know we live on.  The one who threatens us may not.
But who am I to deny him that opportunity by taking his life.  That's not my place.
Better to rely on the Lord in all things. 

thanks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2    Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2   - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will we love the darkness more than the Light? ** Part 2
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next