Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 12:03 am

13(DONE)

CONCLUSIONS AS A RESULT OF THE INVESTIGATION WITHIN THIRTY DAYS AFTER RECEIPT

Quote Tweet
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 KIcIAmX7_normal
iTamara WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 1f48b WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 1f978
@iTamaraLoves45
· 5h

BREAKING:

AZ State Sen. files S.B. 1487 against Maricopa County.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 9:30 am

https://www.azag.gov/complaints/sb1487-investigations
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 10:00 pm

https://delawarelive.com/delaware-auditor-kathy-mcguinness-indicted-on-five-counts/

Delaware auditor indicted on five counts. Could face 13 years in prison.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2021 10:05 pm

Oregon Senators Call for Investigation Into Alleged COVID-19 Statistical Manipulation

https://www.theepochtimes.com/oregon-senators-call-for-investigation-into-alleged-covid-19-statistical-manipulation_4044333.html?utm_source=sharenewsnoe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2021 8:26 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 JwuXZ6r-_bigger
Mark Brnovich

@GeneralBrnovich
1h

Arizona will not stand by to allow the Department of Justice to intimidate parents and strip our state of all sovereignty.

We will not tolerate this gross federal overreach and intimidation of Arizona families.

State Attorneys General Warn Against ‘Weaponizing’ FBI to Target Parents
https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/10/06/state-attorneys-general-warn-against-weaponizing-fbi-to-target-parents/

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 IAt-5-E9?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 12:33 pm

Republican Flips State House Seat Held By Democrats for Decades!!!

A longtime Democrat-held Iowa state House District has fallen to Republican candidate Jon Dunwell, according to projections. He won roughly 60% of the vote in a special election Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2021 9:38 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FBtOdz1VUAY_5yj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:42 am

Philly mob boss might flip on bidan

https://libertyonenews.com/philly-mob-boss-ready-to-flip-on-biden-on-how-they-stole-the-election-in-exchange-for-full-expungement-of-his-criminal-record/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 4:57 pm

Cari Kelemen 2.0

@CariKelemen
· 6h

Canvassers are going door to door in 20 Pennsylvania counties. They are finding a shocking number of votes coming from abandoned buildings and even cemeteries.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:14 am

Maricopa County admitted they moved the data AFTER the subpoena to hide it from auditors

Their explanation it was for storage space is ridiculous, since "over 2 terabytes of free storage on the device counters any arguments it had to be done for space."

Quote Tweet

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 P1QPHR7i_normal

Liz Harrington
@realLizUSA
· Oct 7
Maricopa County admits they DELETED and moved the election data to hide it from auditors AFTER they got a subpoena

This is a total cover up, and they admit it!

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1446157081556488195

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:33 pm

Anthony

@Tony19542
· 21h

BREAKING: Fulton County Georgia Ordered More Than One Million Absentee Ballots from Printer Days Before the 2020 Election Knowing There Was No Time to Mail Them Out – Why?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:31 pm

BREAKING REPORT: Wisconsin Senate announces INVESTIGATION into the 2020 Election...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:32 pm

@disclosetv
1h

JUST IN - Racine County sheriff claims "multiple breaches of law, possible fraud," at #Wisconsin nursing homes in 2020 presidential election - press conference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb5gQdiVGbk&t=2s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 9:18 pm

Wisconsin May Surpass Arizona And Be First State To Decertify 2020 Election | One America News Network

https://www.oann.com/wisconsin-may-surpass-arizona-and-be-first-state-to-decertify-2020-election/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:49 pm

Criminal!

Absentee ballot applications were pre-filled out for nursing home residents

All encouraged by the Wisconsin Election Commission

--
vid clip
https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1453808781230579712

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 5:58 pm

Anon
I still want to know how there were 178,000 more votes than registered voters in Pennsylvania!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 10:06 am

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Mesa County, Colorado 2020 Election Results Reviewed – Thousands of Ballots and Entire Process Contaminated – 2020 Election Results Never Should Have Been Certified...WE HAVE PROOF NOW 'DECERTIFY THE ELECTION'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 10:15 am

NOT a win yet..
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/whitmer-vetoes-gop-election-bills

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FC9NcVUWQAQtR7b?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 9:13 pm

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Mesa County, Colorado 2020 Election Results Reviewed – Thousands of Ballots and Entire Process Contaminated – 2020 Election Results Never Should Have Been Certified
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-exclusive-mesa-county-colorado-2020-election-results-reviewed-thousands-ballots-entire-process-contaminated-county-never-certified/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2021 4:21 pm

IDK...soooo sloooow

The Arizona attorney general has reviewed the audit results and looked at information provided by the county and has now decided to open an official investigation

THIS IS MASSIVE & Precendential

Here's the breakdown thread

https://twitter.com/BehizyTweets/status/1455254374570250243

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 5:05 pm

Laura Ingraham, [02.11.21 09:06]
Wisconsin’s Racine County GOP Finds 23,000 VOTERS WITH THE SAME PHONE NUMBER and 4,000 Voters Registered on Jaunary 1st, 1918...

Join @realLauraIngraham

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 9:17 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FDRm6sZXEAEjid-?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 3:01 pm

BREAKING: Fulton County Elections Director announces his resignation effective Dec 31.
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FDSzVFOXMAoX6yy?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 11:33 am

"Unelected, unappointed, and obviously left-leaning bureaucrats" BROKE THE LAW in Wisconsin and Rigged the Election

They counted an estimated 138,983 mail-in ballots "in direct violation" of the law

In a state decided by 20,682 votes

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 EMnbmI3u?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2021 11:47 am

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: One Year Ago on Election Night All State Reporting Was Zeroed Out on the Edison Election Reporting System and Then One by One Each State's Totals Were Reset - Why?

thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2021 9:58 am

Who owns Dominion servers

http://americanpatriotcontacttracers.com/the-swamp-creatures-who-own-dominion-voting-systems/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2021 9:12 am

More crooked business

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/draft-breaking-exclusive-election-night-2020-edison-reporting-system-reported-bizarre-county-results-compared-state-results/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2021 3:04 pm

@BorisEP
, Special Asst to Trump broke some major news on the election front.
"Big Name" Petitioners in Georgia are (re)filing the lawsuit against Fulton County. Demanding 140K mail-in ballots be unsealed, investigated, & audited from the 2020 election.

thegatewaypundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2021 11:40 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FD-CydwWYAIgzS2?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 1:24 pm

Wendy Rogers update

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/az-state-senator-wendy-rogers-arizonas-2020-forensic-election-senate-audit-havent-heard-much-much/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 7:44 pm

ONLY A TRUE OPTIMIST COULD PUT SOME OF THIS STUFF IN A THREAD TITLED WINNING.

143,835 votes in Georgia were in direct violation of state election laws but were counted anyway.

3 times…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 8:22 pm

Fraud continues to be exposed! When are the GOP going to push for decertification? Everyone knows Trump won!
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 2b07
LIVE at 7 PM Eastern: NEW REPORT of Election Fraud in Michigan Released Tonight by Michigan Investigators -- LIVE VIDEO FEED

thegatewaypundit.com
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 Dlszb9x9?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 5:25 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FEbemYpWUAADvfK?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 6:03 pm

Wisconsin Election Commission Caught On Video Instructing Officials To Break Law

https://conservativedailypost.com/wisconsin-election-commission-caught-on-video-instructing-officials-to-break-law/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 8:04 pm

All in-person ballot images are MISSING in Fulton County, GA

Fulton is also missing 17,690 mail-in ballot images -- which alone is more than the entire margin in Georgia

vid https://twitter.com/AgainTt45/status/1461141823229870080

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 11:44 pm

I just saw some different videos of illegal stuff explained and caught on tape.

Here's one:

https://twitter.com/CannConActual/status/1461200219744387076

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 5:13 pm

Ted Abram

@TedAbram1
1h

SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS - MUST BE INVESTIGATED: Pa. County Whistleblower: Data Regarding Thousands of Return Ballots Erased

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/electionfraud-2020-whistleblower/2021/11/17/id/1045154/?ns_mail_uid=711fcfe9-fd65-4dce-9ddd-ed0cae641f81&ns_mail_job=DM274513_11182021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504ixodf5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 12:29 pm

Why we didn't win

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FEvKLikXoAU-sG7?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Leaked Audio Suggests AZ AG Brnovich Never Had Any ‘Chucks, Election Investigation All for Show

In leaked audio clips of an hour-long interview with former Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes, the AG’s so-called election integrity investigator reveals that his team has no
experience with “election stuff” and he’s begrudgingly going through the motions to support his predetermined no-fraud conclusion:

Conclusion:

@GeneralBrnovich

Is a Turncoat and will never see one day as US Senator, unless he comes clean...

2 vids at https://twitter.com/Terminatepla/status/1462917994011455489

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2021 5:15 pm

17th Democrat has announced they will not run for reelection.

Red wave coming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 3:22 pm

The Colorado Secretary of State destroyed 29,000 election records needed for a forensic audit. What would the IRS do if you destroyed your own receipts?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 4:12 pm

BREAKING: 186 Legislators from 39 States Write a Letter to the American People Calling for a 50-State Audit, Decertification Where Appropriate, and Possible Convening of the US House of Representatives

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FE6DyEtWQAE8htA?format=png&name=4096x4096
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FE6D0p3XIAcfY0G?format=png&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2021 4:14 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FE6D16-WYAgashu?format=png&name=4096x4096
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FE6D3lBX0AcXjDh?format=png&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2021 8:46 pm

is kind of 'voting' too..

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 E10vd7LWEAAWXF7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 8:25 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FD1o4FcWEA0WH_d?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2021 5:47 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 FFive51VcAMqWT4?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 10:14 am

https://gesara.news/qvs/

Farsight Quantum Voting solution to Protect Election Integrity

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 8:57 am

LifeNews.com
@LifeNewsHQ

16h

BREAKING: After a recount, Virginia Republican A.C. Cordoza has defeated Democratic Incumbent Martha Mugler by 64 votes. Republicans will control the Virginia Assembly 52-48.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:07 pm

[size=15]Heather Mullins - Real America’s Voice (RAV-TV)

@TalkMullins

·
2h

[/size]
BREAKING! ARIZONA!WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 1f6a8WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 1f335 Witness testified that labs used to certify voting machines in Arizona were NOT accredited as required by both State & Federal law. Specifically the “Help America Vote Act”. They also failed to submit docs re: conflict of interest, major shareholders, etc.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2021 4:17 pm

BREAKING! ARIZONA! AZ Rep
@RealMarkFinchem
read an anonymous letter received 11/10/20, addressed to criminal division at DOJ, that details a plan Democrats had to embed 35,000 votes in Pima County for Dem candidates. An IP address has been obtained for the sender of the email.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next