Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 2:27 pm

This twtr never gives sources, but he manages to be right

BREAKING: Pennsylvania counties will not be accepting mail-in ballots.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 4:37 pm

Exclusive: Biggs Demands Hearing on 'Extremely Troubling' Election Fraud Claims in '2000 Mules' Documentary

article https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/07/13/exclusive-biggs-letter-to-maloney-n2610165

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 3:45 pm

Arizona Pinal County: More than half of all ballots mailed out last week have either the wrong municipal elections listed for the voter getting the ballot or the municipal elections for voters are completely missing, according to KPNX-TV.

https://www.westernjournal.com/terrible-ballot-disaster-arizona-63000-ballots-mailed-election-destroying-error/

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 4F97IRR1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 5:34 pm

More: High resolution front & back digital images now exist for ALL of the 2.1M 2020 Maricopa ballots.

A computer can sort & stack every suspect ballot for criminal investigation in a short time.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FXqExrKUcAQCuTG?format=jpg&name=smallThe fact that no investigation is done indicates who the criminals actually are.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 F63021e894ea715e22cd219528d46c2f_biggerRasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll
Quote Tweet
 2h
Current AZ Gov, AG & Maricopa County Election Officials - All Republicans.

Or should we say RINO's.

The Maricopa County voter-volunteers record & report massive counterfeiting issues with the 2.1M 2020 ballots they examined.

AZ GOP RINO's - silent. Now Dem's are funding them.  twitter.com/kelliwardaz/st…

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FXp9yP3UUAAXvRO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 5:36 pm

[size=15]Heshmat Alavi

@HeshmatAlavi

·
1h

[/size]
1,700 women summoned in western #Iran province over “improper hijab”

In comments carried by the state-run Tabnak website, the police chief in the city of Kermanshah said those who don’t observe hijab laws would be punished.

https://iran-hrm.com/2022/07/13/1700-women-summoned-in-western-iran-province-over-improper-hijab/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 5:38 pm

BREAKING: New
@MrAndyNgo
report just dropped

Portland Antifa radio host arrested for international child trafficking and rape

vid of the perp https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1547631332917817345

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 10:37 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FXtm66hUcAAimje?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 9:33 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FX_hFO5WIAI8SvK?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 7:58 pm

Dominion Voting Systems is based in Toronto, Canada, and assigns its intellectual property
including patents on its firmware and software to Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank Corporation
(HSBC), a bank with its foundation in China and its current headquarters in London, United
Kingdom.

The Dominion Voting system is owned and controlled by foreign entities. Multiple
expert witnesses and cyber experts identified acts of foreign interference in the election prior to
November 3, 2020 and continued in the following weeks.

In fact, there is probable cause to find
a massive cyber-attack by foreign interests on our crucial national infrastructure surrounding our
election-
-not the least of which was the hacking of the voter registration system by Iran. (B.O. 13800
of May 11. 2017)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2022 8:14 am

Biden Sues AZ Over Elections Law
But
#AZ ARRESTS #BallotHarvestingmule
Proof 2020 ELECTION FRAUD
#Fuentes=charged
+2 Class 4 FELONIES forgery/conspiracy
+2 felonies of BALLOT ABUSE
Alma Yadira Juarez pleaded GUILTY/admit Fuentes GAVE her BALLOTS to STUFF in
#DROPBOXES

video: https://twitter.com/TessTessmil/status/1552854832360341504

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2022 8:42 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FY9SacRXkAAlG9X?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 12:49 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FY_-PwrWIAABnJe?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 3:48 pm

El Paso UPDATE: New Lawsuit Filed -- Potential Manipulation by Election Judge Caught on Camera! https://thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/el-paso-update-new-lawsuit-filed-potential-manipulation-election-judge-caught-camera/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostBottomSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons via
@gatewaypundit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 6:35 pm

Laura Ingraham, [8/2/2022 7:16 PM]

Machine Failures Being Reported In Michigan..
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 7:48 pm

Election Wizard WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 1f1fa-1f1f8

@ElectionWiz
· 1h

ELECTION ALERT: Tudor Dixon will win the GOP primary and face Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) in November for Michigan Governor.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 8:28 pm

Election Wizard WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 1f1fa-1f1f8
@ElectionWiz
1h

RACE CALL: Eric Schmidt will win the GOP nomination for Missouri Senate.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 9:06 pm

UPDATE: Elections Operative Who Deleted Maricopa Database Before Machines Were Turned Over to Auditors DID NOT HAVE PROPER ACCESS to Room – Knew Exactly What to Delete!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/update-elections-operative-deleted-maricopa-database-machines-turned-auditors-not-proper-access-room-knew-exactly-delete

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2022 10:22 pm

t.me/ShadowofEzra/29
This is the new, verified channel for
https://t.me/EzraACohen
----
They are trying to steal it from Kari Lake, who they fear the most.

Additional security has been brought in.

They are waiting to rig it in the middle of the night once again.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FZNKkrKWIAAC8pH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 8:12 am

[ltr]ELECTION RESULTS: Kari Lake will win the GOP nomination for Arizona Governor and face Katie Hobbs in November. [/ltr]

[ltr]All of this while facing a rigged election. The turnout was too much to bear for the cheaters.[/ltr]
WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FZPR7o_WYAA5g5A?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 8:15 am

t.me/GeneralMCNews/285…
This terrorist woke up extremely upset now that Arizona belongs to the America First Movement.

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FZPSqqsXkAUY1Ee?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 9:57 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FZNPO1XWYAI-HbP?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 10:03 am

Trump Endorsed Candidates

Arizona - Kari Lake, Blake Masters, Abraham Hamadeh, Mark Finchem, Andy Biggs, Eli Crane, Debbie Lesko, David Schweikert, Paul Gosar

Kansas - Derek Schmidt, Jerry Moran, Jake LaTurner, Ron Estes, Tracey Mann

Michigan - Tudor Dixon, Jack Bergman, Kristina Karamo, Bill Huizenga, John James, John Moolenaar, Lisa McClain, John Gibbs 

Missouri - Eric Greitens, Sam Graves, Jason Smith, Blaine Luetkemeyer

Washington State - Joe Kent, Lauren Culp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 10:04 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FZNaXOQXwAEtKkG?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 2:07 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 FZVs7AzWAAAMRJw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 7:37 pm

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 1f6a8 BREAKING- Pinal County Voter DENIED ballot despite voting center having them within sight WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 1f6a8

https://twitter.com/Luke_Mosiman/status/1555301863813025792

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 pm

Pinal County shifting some blame for running out of ballots to Secretary of State @KatieHobbs' office

Official says formulas for how many ballots to order came from Hobbs' office

Hobbs is failing at her current job...How can she ask anyone to give her a promotion to
#AZGOV? twitter.com/AZGOP/status/1…

https://twitter.com/AZGOP/status/1554949821026291712

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 3:02 pm

Counting should have been done the day of election...but here we are. 

Kari Lake's lead in AZ continues to grow. Now +34,272 votes and the Republican vs. Democrat ballot count is + 220,100 Republican.

graph at link: https://t.me/CognitiveCarbonPublic/3830

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2022 3:11 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/voters-maricopa-county-now-reporting-votes-thrown-didnt-count/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 9:50 pm

[size=11]@realDonaldTrump
·1h
[/size]
[ltr]Joe Kent just won an incredible race against all odds in Washington State. Importantly, he knocked out yet another impeacher, Jaime Herrera Beutler, who so stupidly played right into the hands of the Democrats.
Joe is a wonderful guy, who bravely served our Country as a Green Beret. He has a truly bright future.
Congratulations, Joe![/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 12:20 pm

🔴 Republican Who Voted to Impeach Trump Concedes to Pro-Trump Challenger

https://resistthemainstream.org/republican-who-voted-to-impeach-trump-concedes-to-pro-trump-challenger/?utm_source=telegram

Republican Who Voted to Impeach Trump Concedes to Pro-Trump Challenger
Love to see these.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 5:21 pm

'Show Me the Work': How Can You Say These Numbers Are Accurate If You Can't Explain How You Got There? 

Sherronna Bishop: "How did we get to those numbers? What went on in the system? Are these legitimate votes? And were they cast by people, or was there something else happening inside those machines that were bringing those numbers up?"

Learn more about [S]ELECTION CODE (http://t.me/selectioncodemovie) and receive a free digital copy on release date by visiting www.selectioncode.com

vid  https://t.me/VigilantFox/5561

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 10:34 pm

Former Democratic Rep. Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philly pleaded guilty to "orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates" in every election leading to 2020.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 9:29 am

1.8 million Americans who volunteered to participate in local elections in their counties all had their personal info stored on a server in China, data which under Chinese Law belongs to the CCP.  

I'm not talking just about their names, pictures, addresses, names of their kids, etc.  

I mean down to the schematics and detailed maps of the buildings they worked in and more. 

The CCP has an incredible amount of information stored about these election workers and their families that it has been using for more than a few years now in order to learn everything there is to know about how local elections are being run inside the United States.

Given that - despite over 40 years of deliberate propaganda to the contrary - the CCP is a hostile foreign regime, the things they could do with this amount of breathtaking detail is, to be polite, problematic.  

Many years ago the CCP realized it could never defeat the United States in a direct military conflict involving land/air/sea conventional forces. And so the regime in Beijing pursued an unconventional specialized warfare against the US that involved a massive level of infiltration and appropriation. 

And paving the way for this infiltration and appropriation of key US national defense infrastructure was a political class all too eager to sell out their country in exchange for wealth and favors from China

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/2869

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 2:06 pm

Second half of this article is NOW posted!

Konnech’s software helps manage the poll workers, polling locations, mail-in ballots, and supplies necessary to run elections in the United States, Canada, and Australia.

The company’s CEO, software engineers, and employees have graduated from numerous Chinese universities including Zhejiang University, Nanjing University, University of Science and Technology of China, Beijing Language and Culture University, China Agricultural University, and HuaZhong University of Science and Technology.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/us-election-software-company-previously

https://truthsocial.com/@KanekoaTheGreat/posts/108839674214334398

@KanekoaTheGreat

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:22 am

https://t.me/Cohen_Ezra/1284  VIDEO OF INTERVIEW

Kari Lake summarizes how corrupt our elections are in one succinct clip:
"Ballots missing, fake ballots cast, 100% turn out in nursing homes (some where the patients were comatose and they miraculously voted), vote by mail stuffed on video, fake plumbing leaking, suitcases of ballots brought in, election workers forced to leave, trucks bringing ballots across state lines ans them they dissappear, thousands of sworn affidavits testifying they saw cheating, voting machines completely compromised and shown to be hacked, corrupt secretary of state and judicial branches making illegal laws.
Don't tell me Joe Biden won 81 million votes. 
Don't insult my intelligence. 
I refuse to have it."
The people are awake. :boom:

Join: :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy (link)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 9:50 am

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-voting-rights-florida-presidential-bfbf3d7d4f5dea4fa2a11589e4235c71

The article attempts to downplay the 20 arrests, missing the point of LAW ENFORCEMENT
that the country so desperately needs.

The 20 people were among more than 11 million Florida voters who cast ballots in the 2020 election.
“They did not go through any process, they did not get their rights restored, and yet they went ahead and voted anyways,” DeSantis said at a campaign-style event in Fort Lauderdale before cheering supporters. “That is against the law and now they’re gonna pay the price for it.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2022 10:32 am

WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 238dee8500cef9aa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 7:28 pm

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/the-curious-case-of-jinhua-konnech

Substack 

The Curious Case of Jinhua Konnech Inc. and YU Jianwei (于建伟)

In my first article, I explained how Konnech Inc., a U.S. software company based out of East Lansing, Michigan, helps manage the poll workers, poll locations, campaigns, assets, mail-in ballots,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 11:42 am

THIS IS SOOO HUGE.  DEEPER INFO BROUGHT OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME !!!

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t28395-daily-22-august-2022#117650

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2022 7:41 pm

https://t.me/inmagnaexcitatio/91444

In prepping for my show tonight, I was digging on Adam Small. 

Did you know he is assisting in the case against two Iranians who influenced the 2020 elections on behalf of Iran? A lot of folks scoffed at the indictment when it was announced last November. 

I didn't. Because I read it.

These guys got voter rolls, intimidated voters, set up fake websites, attempted to hack voter related websites in several states, and got access to a media company's computer network where they sought to spread false information.

Guess which EO was activated in this case? 

EO 13848. Their websites and online assets were seized.

The Treasury Department also used EO 13848 and sanctioned these men plus four others as Foreign Assets. 

Guess which much maligned Attorney General made this investigation happen?

AG Bill Barr.

The claim that there was no foreign interference in the 2020 Election DIED on the 18th of November, 2021, but the MSM and ConInc ignored the story. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/us-attorney-announces-charges-against-two-iranian-nationals-cyber-enabled

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 3:08 pm

???????? ???????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????, [8/24/2022 12:11 AM]
Incoming election results

BREAKING: Josh Brecheen wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Oklahoma's 2nd Congressional District.

BREAKING: Michael Lawler wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in New York's 17th Congressional District.

MEH: Jerry Nadler wins the Democratic nomination for U.S. House in New York's 12th Congressional District.

BREAKING: Nicole Malliotakis wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in New York's 11th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Joe Budd wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 23rd Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Daniel Webster defeats Laura Loomer, wins Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida’s 11th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Carla Spalding wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 25th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Jesus Navarro wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 24th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 James Judge wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 14th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Cory Mills wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 7th Congressional District.

OKLAHOMA 🌾 Markwayne Mullin wins the Republican primary in the special election for U.S. Senate.

BREAKING 🏖 Rep. Matt Gaetz wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 1st Congressional District. 

This adds another Trump-endorsed win to the list.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 3:11 pm

???????? ???????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????, [8/24/2022 12:12 AM]
[Forwarded from The Justice League (Toria Brooke)]
FLORIDA 🏖 Laurel Lee wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 15th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Anna Luna wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 13th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Scotty Moore wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 9th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Scott Franklin wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 18th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Calvin Wimbish wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 10th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Carlos Gimenez wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 28th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 John Rutherford wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 5th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Mario Diaz-Balart wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 26th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Maria Elvira Salazar wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 27th Congressional District.

MEH :beach: Debbie Wasserman Schultz wins the Democratic nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 25th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Brian Mast wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 21st Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Byron Donalds wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 19th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Vern Buchanan wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 16th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Gus Bilirakis wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 12th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Michael Waltz wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 6th Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Kat Cammack wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 3rd Congressional District.

FLORIDA 🏖 Aaron Bean wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in Florida's 4th Congressional District.

BREAKING 🗽 Brandon Williams wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in New York's 22nd Congressional District.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 3:12 pm

???????? ???????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????, [8/24/2022 12:12 AM]
[Forwarded from The Justice League (Toria Brooke)]
BREAKING 🗽 Tina Forte wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in New York's 14th Congressional District.

BREAKING 🗽 Nicholas LaLota wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in New York's 1st Congressional District.

BREAKING 🗽 Andrew Garbarino wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in New York's 2nd Congressional District.

BREAKING 🗽 Claudia Tenney wins the Republican nomination for U.S. House in New York's 24th Congressional District.

BREAKING 🗽 Republican Joseph Sempolinski wins the special election to U.S. House in New York's 23rd Congressional District.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 3:45 pm

Investigation Into U.S. Election Software Company Uncovers Chinese Coders

A deep dive into a Michigan election company's patents, employees, domain registrations, and internet archives reveals an alarming Chinese connection.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/the-curious-case-of-jinhua-konnech

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 8:24 pm

Donald J. Trump, [8/24/2022 5:23 PM]
26 and 0 last night, turning numerous tight races into big and easy wins. Overall for last 4 years, 98.4% on Endorsements!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 11:17 am

Let's Go Brandon! Conservative Brandon Williams Defeats GOP Establishment Candidate Funded by Kevin McCarthy in NY GOP Primary 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/go-brandon-conservative-brandon-williams-defeats-gop-establishment-candidate-funded-kevin-mccarthy-ny-gop-primary/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:26 pm

Word is she won and they took it from her somehow..

LAURA LOOMER, [8/25/2022 7:49 AM]
I can’t in good faith campaign for anyone ahead of November, and I can’t in good faith encourage anyone of you to either. Not a single Republican on the ballot has proven to me that they care about election integrity or big tech election interference, so I won’t be wasting my time on enabling the corruption of the GOP, and I won’t waste my time telling any of my supporters to prop up our weak and feckless party that stays silent in the face of injustice. 

Your vote literally doesn’t count in America anymore. And you can thank the Cowards in the Republican Party for that. They certified a stolen election in 2020 and they continue to allow for voter fraud and big tech election interference in our elections. 

Because Republican
Elected officials don’t care about voter fraud and are active participants in it through their enabling of big tech election interference, “Taking back the House” in 2022 isn’t going to fix ANYTHING because the House is full of Corrupt career politician RINOS. I don’t see ANYONE in Congress who is fighting for the issues I care about. All they do is talk and tweet all day, with zero action and substance. They don’t even engage with the voters because they know elections are rigged for them. 

So, for me, taking back the House won’t do anything for our country. It will be a repeat of the failed GOP leadership we saw in 2017 when Republicans had control of the House, Senate, and White House. 

The GOP establishment literally does not know how to fight or how to even hold on to power. Failing seems to be engrained in their DNA. 

Why would you continue to support these people?

Especially since these brain dead pricks in control of our party are just going to select Kevin McCarthy as the next Speaker of the House.

The same Kevin McCarthy who was caught encouraging the banning of Republican candidates by big tech. 

The most important issue facing our country today is election integrity & the GOP doesn’t care about it enough to fight for it.

So don’t waste your time fighting for any of them these next few months.

I refuse to spread false hope and enable a corrupt system that works against the American people & the America First movement. 

The GOP will get what it deserves for selling out the American people and stealing Presidential & congressional elections. And eventually, things will get so bad that people have no choice but to only support America First candidates.

I just know I can’t continue to be a part of this broken system as long as our corrupt and cowardly party continues to remain crooked to its core. I refuse to support the current party with my time and vote when they enable blatant voter fraud & big tech election interference. 

In the meantime, thank you for all of your support. Sadly, I don’t have much hope anymore. And I refuse  to spread false hope. Our country is rapidly becoming a failed state & nobody in the party with power  really cares about it to do anything to fix it. All members of congress only care about themselves and enriching themselves, & I’ve had enough time to see it. 

I have had enough time to see these elected officials in our party for who they truly are. And I’m not impressed. I’m disgusted. 

Hard work, principles, & merit mean nothing in the Republican Party anymore. It’s truly been corrupted to its core. 

In due time, people will see I was right. 

Besides, you know what they say! 
Elections have consequences. Becoming a failed state is certainly a big consequence to pay. But that’s what happens when you enable a uniparty that steals your elections & only exists to work against the interests of the American people. 

We are losing our country thanks to voter fraud & big tech tyranny, and the party doesn’t care to do anything to stop it. 

I choose to not support and enable this evil. I know I’ve always worked extremely hard to do my best despite all odds & having the entire system rigged against me. 

Just don’t say I never warned you…

I refuse to concede to my enemy. Because I’m a winner, and I’m a fighter. 

And most of all, the truth is on my side.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2022 5:51 pm

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/116236

BREAKING: Evidence To Be Released 18,000 Illegal Voters In 2020 Election In One Georgia County - Biden Margin Of Victory Was 11, 779
https://www.georgiarecord.com/breaking-evidence-to-be-released-18000-illegal-voters-in-2020-election-in-one-georgia-county-biden-margin-of-victory-was-11-779/

The Georgia Record/Johns Creek Post

BREAKING: Evidence To Be Released 18,000 Illegal Voters In 2020 Election In One Georgia County -

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 5:42 pm

🔴 Arizona Supreme Court Rules on Democrats’ Ploy to Repeal Several Election-Integrity Laws

https://resistthemainstream.org/arizona-supreme-court-rules-on-democrats-ploy-to-repeal-several-election-integrity-laws/?utm_source=telegram

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 7:32 pm

BREAKING: Georgia Hand Count Changes Election Results!

#SHARE ALL! MAKE THIS VIRAL!

https://usadramalert.com/2022/06/07/breaking-georgia-hand-count-changes-election-results/

BREAKING: Georgia Hand Count Changes Election Results! - USA Drama Alert
Massive news has just surfaced from the Peach State.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNING~WINNING True the Vote   WINNING~WINNING  True the Vote - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNING~WINNING True the Vote
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next