Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 11:57 pm

Posted 6pm 1-16

NEW: Acting defense secretary orders NSA director to immediately install former GOP operative as the agency’s top lawyer. Chris Miller gave Gen. Nakasone the order on Saturday.
Michael Ellis was named to the Post in November but will just now assume the appointment.
Time and Space Check - Page 4 R1Dm_8C9?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 12:00 am

Devin Nunes, the late Damon Nelson, Kash Patel and Doug Presley were running their own mini- private intel ops. They were privy to all sorts of intel and need to be subpoenaed before it isn’t possible to do so if you get my drift Time and Space Check - Page 4 1f525@RepAdamSchiff
Here's a thread on it: https://twitter.com/kelly2277/status/1064179023981539330

Time and Space Check - Page 4 DsS5LanU4AEDQbv?format=jpg&name=900x900
Schiff was concerned over the death of Damon for all the wrong reasons
Time and Space Check - Page 4 D6z2qTBWkAAAnZS?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 12:08 am

Just dropped on Gab:
Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er6UADTVcAEzium?format=jpg&name=900x900
Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er6UBGjVcAMMyF3?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 7:39 am

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er7TK9dW4AAdneR?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 7:49 am

Anon:
P A T I E N C E
***dont believe everything you might see in coming days.....HOLD THE LINE.... stay home, wait, let the movie play out....ZERO RETALLIATION.....dont forget these words

"SMOKE & MIRRORS"

RETWEET LIKE CRAZY PLEASE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 7:51 am

Fresh off the griddle:
Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er6cVI3UYAAGY2g?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:39 am

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er8xV7nVEAIBoRp?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:41 am

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er8sL-6UYAIXMWS?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 11:47 am

https://justthenews.com/nation/technology/facebook-announces-temporary-ban-ads-pushing-weapon-accessories-and-protective
Facebook announces temporary ban on ads for ‘weapon accessories and protective equipment’
Facebook announces temporary ban on ads for 'weapon accessories and protective equipment[size=33]'[/size]
The ban will be in effect at least through Jan. 22, "out of an abundance of caution," the company said.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 12:38 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 A5OzsCw6Q8dV1hm9IJ2h_17_1da1eaec56ab35f83c39ec628b38a795_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 12:45 pm

Humvees lined up outside the Michigan State Capitol as the National Guard is activated in downtown Lansing #Lansing #Michigan #Capitol #NationalGuard
video:
https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1350825105644023809

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 1:20 pm

why we may go to EAS.  I just watched it-it's good!

https://rumble.com/vcxaw5-emergency-alert-information.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 1:54 pm

There is a huge nasty weather system in the Pacific, close to the coast.  A report of wind gust of 125 mph off Oregon.  Not in the news, she said.  No way to bring it here.  It's a tic tok vid on telegram.

2:55 et    17 Jan

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 2:17 pm

Ezra:  by proxy     Red 6 has been called.   T-O has been called.

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er9YJU3VEAICsMU?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 3:15 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er9ZzJPWMAI4aWv?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 3:24 pm

Ok.  Need to try to find some confirmation if T-0 was really called or not.
If not tonite, I would think tomorrow, but I'll try to find it.
--
Keleigh M. tweeted about "Trust the Plan".  'You cannot imagine the size of this'. Timestamp was 9:37

Post 937 mentions 'watch the speech'.   nobody knows what speech.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 3:32 pm

New York Post

@nypost
· 2h

Armed protesters begin to gather at Michigan state capitol [size=0]https://trib.al/z5QfQDt
Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er9SrfuWMAcAlD7?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 4:00 pm

Dove wrote:
New York Post

@nypost
· 2h

Armed protesters begin to gather at Michigan state capitol https://trib.al/z5QfQDt
Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er9SrfuWMAcAlD7?format=jpg&name=small

Don't go anywhere near any capitol in any state! Armed marches called for this weekend is a big fat psyop. This is bait! Those morons will be sooooo sorry.

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Its_a_trap_poster-p228365920868431378t5ta_400

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 4:32 pm

The Toaster
@TheBreadFixer
1h

1717 Time Stamp • 1/17/21
Do you understand what is happening?
Think optics.

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er930-BWMAYvnfx?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 5:07 pm

If I told you how difficult it is to get good-dated info that will transfer, you WOULD feel sorry for me.

But, this just in!  they said.  And it smells fresh.

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er96IPbXMAgQ89Q?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 5:10 pm

https://www.devinnunes.com/protect-your-freedom

Info source.  (will repost in that thread as well)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 5:18 pm

this is fresh too.    Picture and quick vid of speech Pence gave to the troops:

13 seconds:  https://twitter.com/stormrevival17/status/1350942842789748745?s=28

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er9-vvQXIAMfR8s?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 5:37 pm

More US troops are in DC than in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria combined

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/us-troop-presence-afghanistan-iraq-syria-washington-dc/

Time and Space Check - Page 4 1tnpGKXf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 6:08 pm

short clip of L LinWood re EAS broadcasts, God's Plan and why.

https://twitter.com/PunisherPatrio3/status/1350211123987902465

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 6:09 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er5i9XrU0AI-oIH?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 6:15 pm

Dated today
Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er-GWfpXEAk52sa?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:01 am

Ok Now we're back on track. T-0 called at mignight.  and a new picture to go with it.

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsBANcHXYAkQ52j?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:03 am

Time and Space Check - Page 4 Erod2voXAAAMeK1?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:04 am

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsBAhT9XcAAQaDw?format=png&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 4 Er_n5rVW4AAky15?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:24 am

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsBft-bXIAsfDtP?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:40 am

BREAKING: Smoke rising behind Capitol building. Inauguration rehearsal appears to be evacuating. Emergency announcement playing at Capitol grounds.

https://twitter.com/JProskowGlobal/status/1351187928165314563

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 9:42 am

The smoke has now subsided. People who were on the grounds for inauguration rehearsal have left.

Capitol buildings on lockdown:

NEW: At 10:20am, Hill staffers received the following text per @ArdenFarhi:

“All buildings within the Capitol Complex: External security threat, no entry or exit is permitted, stay away from exterior windows, doors. If outside, seem cover. USCP”

More:
https://twitter.com/JProskowGlobal/status/1351189510860779521

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 11:46 am

Vibes are high.  I take that to mean things are working out according to Plan. Wink

"Ox plow forward"
Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsBnoOeXcAglFrD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 am

One thing seems continually, shamefully mired in the muck:

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsCACsCXEAMKfll?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 11:56 am

A possibility?  anything's possible.

This is the tweet CBS made on Jan 5.   with video. 
https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1346604918107463683

Tweet 1 day prior to “riot”.
Same building where that event took place...
Might come into play shortly.

Quote Tweet Time and Space Check - Page 4 GFf7Vy3N_normal AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
· Jan 5
A reminder...

Turner Construction renovated the Capitol Dome.

Turner Construction did “renovations” at WTC just prior to 9/11.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsCG5dRW8AI0Wmd?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:16 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsCAjhhXAAEo36n?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:36 pm

STAY UNITED~
Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsA1XY2XMAI6Jv7?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:41 pm

We are going somewhere-and this is part of it.
Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsCOUkoXcAcFviC?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 12:47 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsCMRzGXEAQAUzz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsBmCfNW4AEE-Ni?format=jpg&name=small
Ellis
Ezra
Miller
Thiel
Rogers
Flynn
Macgregor
Kash

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 2:21 pm

New link to declass info

https://theblackvault.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 2:39 pm

Melania gives a farewell to the nation

Breaking911
@Breaking911
“You will be in my heart forever.”

Farewell Message from First Lady Melania Trump

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1351262584742309891

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 2:42 pm

The Doomsday plane is airborne:

https://www.intellihub.com/domesday-plane-e4-b-aloft-callsign-abide99/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 4:32 pm

There is more information about Pompeo that I haven't had a chance to post yet.  Ruby Ridge for instance.
----
Until we get through the Dept of Justice to let them know the will of the people regarding Julian, we
truly do not escape the oppression of today and the planned severe oppression that is planned for us.

Here is a 2 minute word on what is at stake, and how this may be the core of the victory we must secure.  It is why it is the FIRST Amendment. Without it, freedom is lost.

video message:
https://twitter.com/SilentWarRoom/status/1351281886405009409

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 4:34 pm

Well, here is this that has just come in:

The White House has rejected a pardon for Julian Assange, citing "limited time" and "complications of a legal framework needed".
-
We fight on.
We do not give up.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 4:38 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsDFugqW4A8S20I?format=jpg&name=900x900

The WH response to him on pardoning Julian Assange.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 4:53 pm

Melissa Tate text MAGA to 31996

@TheRightMelissa

·
8h

Marjorie Taylor Greene suspended for questioning the legitimacy of Biden’s election “win”

Dems questioned the legitimacy of Trump’s presidency for 4 years.. Zero twitter suspensions

America is now being run like Nazi Germany. No one is allowed to question Supreme Fuhrer Biden

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 5:35 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsCx0G4XEAkBbzj?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 4 EsDQPafXAAIHjfz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next