Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 12 EwpTgFRW8AEqKCp?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 3:39 pm

Back to Black Swan:

Janeen Longworth
@JaneenLongwort1
Mar 16

Replying to@Neloangelo314
Possible correlation between Xi’s recent remarks about preparing for black swan event? 3GD?

Val Response: 100% will be apart of it 100%. I learned this in july
---------------------------------------------

BACK TO WATER:
Anon posted on March 18th
The globalist pope was recently warning of a new ‘great flood’. This guy is clearly a cutout and he wouldn't be hinting at things like this unless he knew what was in the pipeline. Watch the water.
Time and Space Check - Page 12 EwyhlTWXEAcIFOe?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Anon March 17th:  talking about a cable network program

Masked Singer, season 5 features a Black Swan and a Phoenix.
Time and Space Check - Page 12 EwqIAGaXIAAkKeM?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 12 EwpjTncXMAAZFSD?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Everybody knows by now, WATER plays a big part of our near future, including but not limited to the many interpretations.  Some are literal:

Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump
· Oct 12, 2020

Time and Space Check - Page 12 EkJXapaVkAAh93h?format=jpg&name=240x240

Hello, Hoover Dam!

-------------------------------
3 Gorges Dam speculation is showing up on twtr more and more.

Black swan has many 'water' interpretations.

The prophecies of massive tsunamis that are they believe literal water events.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:28 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 12 Ew8YcBPWEAka7wV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 12 Ew8VLjAVoAA2ZLq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 9:42 pm

We might be making progress:  this is a retweet from Aug. 2020 from a Riddler:

Plandemic
Manufactured Riots
Fake Asteroid
Election Fraud - staged
Economic Fallout
...then XRP

-----------------------
Another one:
Fact.
All Posts By Riddlers
Equal 3
Look At Date & Times
It Will Always Equal 3

-------------------------------
(me: XRP is coming. It's clearing the hurdles, some possibly real, some certainly manufactured. )

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:08 pm

Three Gorges Dam - made in China!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E

Case closed!

Time and Space Check - Page 12 23025991

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 3:40 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExA6PQSWEAMUMzU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 6:24 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExCS5YQWQAgKP9Q?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 12:45 pm

TODAY, 22 MARCH 2021  IS  WORLD WATER DAY.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 6:20 pm

So many of the Riddlers and those who can interpret are SO focused on water.

Here's a post from today:
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/12/sahara-was-home-to-some-of-largest-sea-creatures-study-finds

Sahara was home to some of largest sea creatures, study finds
---
(of course in the studies it was a gazillion years ago.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 6:22 pm

Russia state-affiliated media· 2h

A Russian Soyuz rocket carrying 38 satellites from 18 different nations had a successful launch on Monday morning from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan

vid of launch:  https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1374111140817473536

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 11:33 pm

May 26, 2021 will be visible across the western U.S. (here's a handy Google Map) in the early hours in the western night sky. “Totality”—when the Moon turns reddish—will be visible from 11:11

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 5:24 pm

Quigley.  R and I like him!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 6:32 pm

@youmustrise
· 1h

Germany
Time and Space Check - Page 12 1f1e9-1f1ea
Hard 5 day Lockdown, even grocery stores now included, only allowed to open 1 of the 5 day's, leaving desperate people in a mad rush for food. This is Insane
Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExM1gXUVkAkrMu3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 9:18 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExNH4MLWgAAjhI1?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 4:18 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

In order to prep for the Quantum Golden Age...humanity has been learning some valuable lessons...

..about value of money, Time, governance, health, archaic systems, and space...

In the Final chapter, we’ll learn about Justice..and ultimately..Forgiveness.

World Peace is Coming

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:34 pm

We were told to watch Myanmar.   I'm liking it!

And so it begins. Myanmar's military leader Min Aung Hlaing says the military had to intervene to end a government takeover by election fraud. Soon the military will assure a real democratic election procedure and eliminate foreign forces manipulating democracy

vid: https://twitter.com/LesProctor/status/1374778458920923137

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:41 pm

Border crisis emergency:  Ted's got people working on it.  This is a perfect summation of the situation.

https://twitter.com/SenatorLankford

short video at link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 5:51 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
· 1h

North Korea May Have Fired Ballistic Missile

(sounds like a set up...for something else)

-------------------

Wait: we're up to 2 missiles.

Replying to
@disclosetv

UPDATE - 2 ballistic missiles fired by North Korea, says Japan's Defense Ministry.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 6:39 pm

We need the map with all the ships tied up waiting to go through.

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExRKpmoXMAUmCeS?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 6:42 pm

Norwegian media says some people “have to die” from coronavirus vaccines as a sacrifice to humanity https://bit.ly/3s8Y6Pp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 6:49 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExRd22iWQAE2YrY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 6:52 pm

Tracey O'Mahony

@TraceyOMahony81

Please urgently watch and share
Legislation has been drafted at EU level for vaccine (and more)passports
URGENT: Digital Green Certificate Regulation

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Maybe something, maybe not.

The grouping of the Russian Navy and the #NATO Navy in the eastern Mediterranean Sea as of March 24, 2021

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExRU18HXAAcW58L?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 8:47 pm

AltarOfEgo@unidentifiedta1
1h

AofE says: My first 2 years of Undergrad were in Biomedical Engineering. I have friends in the field and still follow the field....

The developments we’ll see over the next 5-10 years, will put the last 70 years to shame...

--
“Researchers at the University of Minnesota revealed an unprecedented medical innovation: they created a heart valve in a lab that is able to grow with the recipient over time.”

Researchers at the University of Minnesota revealed an unprecedented medical innovation: they created a heart valve in a lab that is able to grow with the recipient over time.

"It will be really a groundbreaking discovery for pediatric patients," said Zeeshan Syedain, a senior research scientist who has been working on this project.

vid at link:
https://kstp.com/news/u-of-m-researcher-creates-medical-innovative-heart-valve-that-grows-with-the-body/6052692/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 9:29 pm

posted by /MelQ
Remember back in September when Q dropped that Youtube clip from Sum of All Fears? Well take a gander at this:
Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExQNQ2VXMAA-VEz?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 10:21 pm

Why, it sounds like good news~

MAGAmama
@NancyGo22432376
1h

The founding fathers knew tyranny. That’s why we are a republic. Every single thing that the federal government has done can be undone by the states.

Convention of states NOW

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 7:51 am

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExU3LCdUYAUsl29?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 7:52 am

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExQYmWyVcAIMPVz?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 10:21 am

This picture has been around for at least a week before the Evergreen.
So, if one zooms on the ship, this is what is seen.
set up that way, obviously.  Coincidences only go so far...but the point is, get the point:

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExVWibQXMAUqwXh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 4:42 pm

Brand new:

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExWxXimXMAwDxfy?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExWywA0UcAAWRde?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 5:02 pm

On Mr. Pool:
""I am not who you think I am. I'm just here to warn you of what is to come." --- Mr. Pool on October 24, 2019."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 5:52 pm

A little predictive programming:
Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExWfyKRXAAouIBr?format=jpg&name=240x240

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 6:12 pm

In this real-life chess game...one must also create the pieces and assign their relative value...
Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExXEBzoWgAEo4An?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 8:57 pm

Why is the Assyrian deal important? It's tied to Babylon, Canaan, Phoenicia and etc. Like "Canaan" was important in the news recently. It's hints people do not "see".

Another example, you find it strange that Zeus backwards is a canal in Egypt? All of it is tied.

Here's the result. Who's coming and who's going?
--------------------------------
This post should be up with ScaRZ's post to be analyzed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 6:25 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/massive-container-ship-blocking-suez-could-delay-shipments-raise-gas-n1261950?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Suez blockage could affect 'anything you see in the stores,' shipping experts say
Everything from food, furniture, clothes and shoes to exercise equipment, electronics, car parts and carpets could be affected, logistics experts say.
-----------------------

$400 MILLION an hour in trade is being held up due to the situation at the Suez Canal.

Can central banks just print money to resolve this?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 9:20 am

Rotterdam is an intelligence agency hub for people , child , drugs and weapons smuggling .

_________ is an intelligence agency hub for people, child, drugs and weapons smuggling.
(Fill in the blank with any city name.)

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExaH6gAWUAQiMnH?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 2:53 pm

Warning about the power grid. Potential longer down times.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arthurherman/2021/03/24/texas-warned-us-what-quantum-computers-will-do-to-the-power-grid/?sh=7ba08a741532

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 2:55 pm

@unidentifiedta1
Quantum mechanics, teleportation, jumping and communication...ALL EXIST.....its not a theory..

WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO

Quote Tweet
AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
 1h
“We need to reconstruct our naive ideas about the ability of numbers to describe the physical world.

The imaginary part of quantum mechanics really exists! https://bit.ly/2QuFUSm via @EurekAlert

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 2:58 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 12 1f3dbMTime and Space Check - Page 12 1f3db
@Blackstonecomms
4h

Btw:

Keep watching the water.

Focus on where Evergreen is and where it was going.

It is indeed Biblical.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:01 am

Fun times?  (everything by the numbers..and colors-red and green Christmas colors)
You won't believe the new evergreen catastrophe..coming up in a min)

From an old post:
May September Shine Like Gold In December!

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExflaEvXEAQ_3mo?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:06 am

'May September shine like gold in December'

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExfqetZWYAMPN5a?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:08 am

Note the sun on this oldie.  Never mind the 2019. Like Q..a two year delta.

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExfqCYZWYAET_pZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:19 am

It hasn't been debunked yet!  lol.

Time and Space Check - Page 12 SsoYvFZJ?format=jpg&name=small
https://taiwanenglishnews.com/truck-carrying-evergreen-container-causes-traffic-jam-in-china-picture-goes-viral/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:23 am

Could be a plane too?  This is GOOD!   "Enjoy the movie" lol.

Time and Space Check - Page 12 ExedQNNU8AYp1C7?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:26 am

Another angle:   The transportation owners were quick to point out they were just hauling the container, don't own it.
Time and Space Check - Page 12 Evergreen-container

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:33 am

This is money-Great Reset, but EVERYthing's connected!  Right?
Out with the 'Old guard' evil bastards, in with the new. 
---------
@Unidentifiedta1

“Token”
US Bank email about a Coinbase connection...
What do they mean by Token?

Time and Space Check - Page 12 Exfu-KoXEAUQHHe?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 1:23 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

...from the Phoenicians

The Evergreen will burn.

“The cedar tree was used for the doors of sacred temples and burned in cleansing ceremonies for purification. The tree was thought to be an entrance to higher realms.”
------------------

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h

The “Burning Bush”...original Phoenix...of a rebirth?

Nisan 17...parting of the Red Sea...birth canal...

Time and Space Check - Page 12 Exf85CkXEAQFz5C?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next