Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 5:53 pm

3.  You are watching an Operation.

Trump set to host Peter Thiel to talk Amazon regulation

----
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575353/Trump-set-host-Peter-Thiel-talk-Amazon-regulation.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top
Dated today. And from article:

Tell me how to hit Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Google, Trump asks Silicon Valley's controversial billionaire Peter Thiel as he hosts him for White House dinner

(by White House I'm sure they meant Mar a lago, but.....

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 5:57 pm

4. Do you understand now?
Thiel
Ripple Case Study – Amazon Web Services (AWS)

----
https://aws.amazon.com/partners/success/ripple/

(which brings us back to XRP. HA! Genius)
Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtQWNNjXMAQRc2V?format=jpg&name=large
Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtQWNNmXAAQNSom?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 6:07 pm

5. We could not have even imagined what these men are pulling off.  Q is GENIUS. 

See the clocks with the chessboards?  Remember "6 o'clock can be dangerous'   lol.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 6:28 pm

More from E
Soros doesn’t like Palantir either?
Why not?
I’m showing you the greatest Chess Game of all Time.

Quote Tweet
Teresa C Carter
@TeresaCCarter2
· Nov 19, 2020
George Soros is offloading Palantir shares due to business practices https://cnbc.com/2020/11/19/george-soros-is-offloading-palantir-shares-due-to-business-practices.html…
--------------------------------

Wayfair doesn’t like Palantir either? Poor babies.

Do you notice a pattern with the companies that staged these protests?
Obama Admin. tried to destroy Palantir through frivolous claims...
Scared?
The Wayfair Effect Meets a Brick Wall at Palantir

Time and Space Check - Page 9 QhW5tIAX?format=jpg&name=240x240
The Wayfair Effect Meets a Brick Wall at Palantir
Despite internal protests over a contract with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, employee activism is reached its limits at big data firm Palantir.
triplepundit.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 6:32 pm

DawsonSField
@DawsonSField
1h

So why would China hack the Dept of Agriculture’s National Finance Center?

Because it handles the payroll for FBI, DHS, & Treasury giving China a lot of personnel information on a wide range of federal agents.

-----
Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtQq1fMWgAYXHIC?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 7:54 am

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtTiIRFXEAIMGeb?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 3:36 pm

Alter of Ego

3.30.21 = 333

The 17th Nisan, in Hebrew Calendar, which is the first month of the ecclesiastical year...

Ark landed on Mt. Ararat

Parting of the Red Sea

Jesus Resurrection

Queen Esther saved the Jews

cleansing of the Temple by Hezekiah

“greatest of all New Beginnings”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 3:39 pm

There is a large group of people who have prayer call for the nation every day at 4:45 est if you'd like to join in.  It's nice to know you're joining your voice with other believers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 4:45 pm

#5thLetter
There are battles we will yet face that will present themselves as much more complex, and it will require a calm and focused front.
-- focus, and patience --
You are not the only group of people quietly being prepared. In other places, languages and countries.

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtVaJDOWgAEjyS1?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 5:17 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
Chess Pieces move faster in the Endgame, compared to the Middle Game.

Things are moving very fast now.

I’ve watched the Middle Game for a decade. “Years” are now happening in just days and weeks..

------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 7:38 pm

Dr. Shooty McBeardface:tm:
@ShootyMcBeard
11h
Your periodic reminder that the purpose of law, like the purpose of government, is to protect and defend individual liberty.

Every "law" that infringes on individual liberty is repugnant to the Constitution and must be ignored by all citizens at all times.

-------------------------
"For in the final analysis, our most basic common link, is that we all inhabit this small planet, we all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children's futures, and we are all mortal." ~ John F. Kennedy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 9:25 am

and the mighty men fall~
-----
https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/04/breaking-cnn-president-jeff-zucker-says-he-will-step-down/

Jeff Zucker, the president of CNN, will step down once his contract expires at the end of 2021, the New York Times reports.
“I’m going to stay and finish my current contract, which, as I said, will keep me here until the end of this year. At that point, I do expect to move on,” Zucker said during a morning call with CNN staff members on Thursday.
His decision ends months of speculation over his impending departure but raises questions about the future of CNN.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 3:30 pm

'Department of Defense 
Time and Space Check - Page 9 1f1fa-1f1f8
@DeptofDefense
· 1h

The calm before the storm.
@USMC Marines provide security during a simulated raid exercise at @MCIWPendletonCA.
Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtaSz1cXAAMdxQa?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 9:19 am

https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/05/flash-supreme-court-schedules-election-lawsuits-for-february-conference/

FLASH: Supreme Court Schedules Election Lawsuits for February Conference
WASHINGTON D.C. — The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney Powell’s Michigan election case, and Lin Wood’s Georgia election case for its February 19 conference.
See Supreme Court Docket:
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20-815.html
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20-845.html
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20-799.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 9:24 am

https://michaeljlindell.com/  (the PillowGuy)

'Absolute Proof' of election fraud  video.  2 hrs.  It has to include everything.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 12:33 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9227435/UK-government-working-vaccine-passports-summer-holidays.html

UK Government is 'working on vaccine passports' for British people to go on summer holidays amid signs Greece will drop quarantine rules for those who can prove they've had jab

----
poor blokes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 12:43 pm

https://www.warhorseintel.com/    Good source !!!   Juan O'Savin linked here-put in it's own thread.

Time and Space Check - Page 9 Etes4F9WQAILZBw?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 3:12 pm

Some cool Q decodes posted today:
Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtfRTg-WQAQ5zA1?format=jpg&name=small
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 3:13 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtfRThCWgAcC6Yg?format=jpg&name=900x900
Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtfRThCXMAEQadB?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 3:14 pm

And these posts are why we Trust the Plan~
Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtfRThFWQAAfOgv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 4:15 pm

These posts too:
Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtffaY6XcAASLuc?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 9 Etcg2w3VcAIruB5?format=jpg&name=360x360
MOre:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 4:16 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 9 Etcg2-QVcAMkbkF?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check - Page 9 Etcg3SYUYAI9VjJ?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check - Page 9 Etcg3-uVcAIQynT?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Dove wrote:
https://michaeljlindell.com/  (the PillowGuy)

'Absolute Proof' of election fraud  video.  2 hrs.  It has to include everything.

This video is embedded at the link below. Go see.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26672-absolute-truth-by-mike-lindell

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 3:35 pm

Marker 2  time on the watch is 3:05 

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtkqVShXYAkYaRs?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 3:37 pm

I never saw it but, wow.

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtdP8ykWgAAPezs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 4:13 pm

Dove wrote:
I never saw it but, wow.

Summer games in London! The entire thing is 4 hours long. I haven't seen the whole thing ever but scanning through there seems to be a lot I missed. I've only seen clips of some of the symbolism people found and posted. The hospital bed part in the photo starts at the 45 minute mark.

The Complete London 2012 Opening Ceremony | London 2012 Olympic Games

https://youtu.be/4As0e4de-rI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 10:52 am

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtkHD46WgAUnjHI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 5:43 pm

The numbers 12 and 21 are being broadcast today.

There is an EO #1221

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2020/07/executive-order-about-to-be-unleashed.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 8:01 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtqxzCwXIAI6YNm?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2021 9:49 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtrI2muWYAIFzRb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 12:08 am

I've spent may years studying Ed Bernays. I think of him as "the father of the public relations department". You know, the people who use clever weasel words to convince you that the shit sandwich you are eating really does taste good and that you love it and want more.

The film below is part 01 of a 04 part series titled, "The Century of the Self" by Adam Curtis. I'm only embedding part 01 covering mainly about Sigmund Freud and Edward Bernays though this theme is the main catalyst for the other 3 parts as well.. I'll put U-tube links to the other three parts. The entire thing is an educational MUST SEE.

Little factioid: Did you know that Edward Bernays was the nephew of Sigmund Freud? Well, now you do!

Another little factioid: Ever heard the term, "dick envy"? Do you know where it came about from? After watching part 01 below - you will know.

Show Notes for Part 01 wrote:
The story of the relationship between Sigmund Freud and his American nephew, Edward Bernays. Bernays invented the public relations profession in the 1920s and was the first person to take Freud's ideas to manipulate the masses. He showed American corporations how they could make people want things they didn't need by systematically linking mass-produced goods to their unconscious desires.

Bernays was one of the main architects of the modern techniques of mass-consumer persuasion, using every trick in the book, from celebrity endorsement and outrageous PR stunts, to eroticising the motorcar.

His most notorious coup was breaking the taboo on women smoking by persuading them that cigarettes were a symbol of independence and freedom. But Bernays was convinced that this was more than just a way of selling consumer goods. It was a new political idea of how to control the masses. By satisfying the inner irrational desires that his uncle had identified, people could be made happy and thus docile. It was the start of the all-consuming self which has come to dominate today's world.

Originally broadcast on 29th April 2002.

The Century of the Self - Part 1: "Happiness Machines"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

The Century of the Self - Part 2: "The Engineering of Consent"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEsPOt8MG7E

The Century of the Self - Part 3: "There is a Policeman Inside All Our Heads; He Must Be Destroyed."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub2LB2MaGoM

The Century of the Self - Part 4: "Eight People Sipping Wine in Kettering"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VouaAz5mQAs

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:18 pm

host Ezra @ghostezra
 2 hours ago
The question isn't if justice will be served. It's being served. Rather, the question is when will the reveal of that justice be revealed. The problem with prolonging the reveal to wake up the masses is, at some point you run the risk of a civil war/rebellion. People will never accept Bidan as President. It's a fine line to walk. Just remember you were promised a dark winter. Not a dark spring. A quiet Potus Trump is out of his character. You don't go yelling we won the best is yet to come, unless you are busy behind the scenes with a masterplan.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:19 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 9 Q9WI4i1EkJyK3nkmmHAk_22_73931cff812e8660ad3b3266099267f5_thumbnail_512x512
Ghost Ezra @ghostezra
 22 hours ago
Trump Tower DC doubles in price on March 3rd and 4th. Something big going on in DC then?
Time and Space Check - Page 9 7EAM9qbAQdPRHjIwQLhK_07_ba1433f77f8ad0ff4d55f541f6693be0_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:22 pm

Ghost Ezra @ghostezra
 14 hours ago

White Squall is a mandatory watch. It's where the skipper stands trial.
Time and Space Check - Page 9 ZujxkQqhLdELHNjfoA9U_08_42085f64c650db17a1ed4bbc5de320cc_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:23 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 9 Q9WI4i1EkJyK3nkmmHAk_22_73931cff812e8660ad3b3266099267f5_thumbnail_512x512
Ghost Ezra @ghostezra
 14 hours ago
If anyone believes Michael Jackson is a pedophile, you are in a deep sleep. That was a hit job similar to the fake Russian collusion hoax to smear Jackson. A lie from the Mockbird Media because MJ would no longer comply with their agenda.
Time and Space Check - Page 9 23GWCrVcjKKkq55vFY6h_08_18f71055e3dcc1b5a1495809a1cd8969_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:24 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 9 K9Kii2nmftyVCP9iwiVv_08_7896977829a099c17f3f6c5020f0a646_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:29 pm

Ghost Ezra @ghostezra
 24 hours ago

I keep thinking about Flynn's 30 more day tweet. I couple that with fake Bidans executive orders don't have teeth until 30 days which started on the 20th. Since everything has to be done legally and by the books, these can never take effect. That means we are winding down the show soon. Different events will occur at different times, but conclusions are on the horizon. I've enjoyed the show, but can't wait to have the real commander in chief back in the spotlight. After all, he did win Bigly.
Time and Space Check - Page 9 IAJl2V4XKqQpGseQlxbd_07_dd2420d533990f54970d968678ddad8b_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Guinness superbowl ad 2021  You should recognize the language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKqusyiHjSM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 1:42 pm

One year delta Sun. 07 Feb
Time and Space Check - Page 9 SrldxcWZ3hecuDkT1CUt_07_6d023def1442a739ba2073572efd9e8c_image_original

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2021 4:44 pm

BREAKING: Trump's legal team releases a statement regarding the next phase of the upcoming impeachment trial.

Time and Space Check - Page 9 EtvOTrlXAAUXsXm?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:15 am

[size=15]The Silent War Room

@SilentWarRoom

·
17h

[/size]
The impeachment trial is the criminal cartel's last hope to divide & destroy the U.S. before full exposure happens.
Multiple global investigations into corruption at the highest levels have set a timer on their grasp on power.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 7:22 pm

A 2 minute video from our 'friend' on America:

https://twitter.com/Listen4Always/status/1359580400390197256

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 8:31 pm

Tomorrow I'll put up a post of links that I'm following so you can make your own decisions as to where we are and what to do about it. I actually don't want this to be on me. I wouldn't want you to make these decisions based on what you think of me or my theology. 
 I've formed opinions, have asked some questions on twtr.  the few answers have indicated to me that what's ahead is worse than I thought.  But nobody gave me a crystal ball, or a looking glass for me to know 1st hand. But,  I do have the Bible.
--
If we had known that covid was coming, would we have thought of the pale horse?  Are you thinking yet of the black horse?  What happened in the Bible when Babylon was destroyed?  What did God do to save the one family He considered Righteous? Is there an 'ark' being built today?  Is there something we can do to help?  Yes.
---
the times I've given my opinion, are so far on course.  And the admonition here below is to take action, be willing to save yourself, family, neighbors.  That's exactly how Jesus said we the church should handle these times.
WHEN He is ready, He has the mechanism, made known to you, to remove the church from the earth. In the meantime, we need and want to DO what He said DO.  But you must equip yourself, we know.
And if we've come this far without suffering, just be Thankful.  It does mean it wasn't all that bad.  It's been very bad for many.  And to underestimate the enemy is the worst thing we could do.
-------------

From E tonight~

Too many Accounts waste time pointing out as many “conspiracies” as they can.

If they disciplined themselves to focus on a few of these, become an expert in the subject manner, then they just might arrive to a solution.

Noah actually built a boat.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:09 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
If you place the value of crypto on the current nominal price...

...then you are likely one of those folks that prices your success by the size of your bank account.

You don’t Win by having a full tank of gas.

You must get to work and judge yourself after the gas is used up.
--

AltarOfEgo

@unidentifiedta1
1h
You will get validation and support in here. Affirmation is important.

You’re special.

That’s what’s nice about Twitter during these hard times.

...but it should only be used for fuel so you can go back out there...

-----------------
And let POTUS remind you in this minute, the best is yet to come.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:15 pm

GhostEzra, [11.02.21 04:24]
There really are soulless human beings. We found a few tonight patriots. I turned off the comments. I had to unlink the group chat. None of it is logical. I got to tell you, telegram has zero security features whatsoever. Which is a concern.You remove someone from the channel and block them, but they aren't gone. They are running scripts. Crazy stuff. I'll open back up the channel again from private to public. I'll also make sure this turd really enjoys the show from here. Sorry you had to experience the depravity of the human race for the last hour. It happens when you are over target.

GhostEzra, [11.02.21 04:49]
So here's the deal. Pain is coming like never seen before in American history. The wicked will be brought to justice. Their own sin and wickedness they will wear like a scarlet letter into eternity. There's no Biden. No great reset. No new world order. There's just pain for the wicked and rewards for the righteous. After the dust settles from declas and public justice, many will wake up. Truth brings healing, lies divide. Even so, there will be a percentage that will be lost forever. We met those kind of folks tonight first hand. The good news is, they will be a small minority. We are already the majority and that majority is only going to get a lot bigger in the weeks and months to come. #Ncswic

GhostEzra, [11.02.21 12:32]
Who's ready for evil to start departing earth? Very soon.

GhostEzra, [11.02.21 13:50]
C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:40 pm

GhostEzra wrote:
There really are soulless human beings. We found a few tonight

Cue: Researcher and Michael371 along with Hagmann, Steve Quayle, Tom Horn, L.A. Marzulli - and a myriad of others as of late. We've been telling you for years that a lot of folks you pass and meet on the street aren't fully human. I wonder if GhostEzra is staring to realize that was well. Stay tuned.

LOOK - there's some now! They're everywhere.

Time and Space Check - Page 9 Why-the-progressive-freshman-congresswomen-2223443

LOOK - there's some more of 'em.

Time and Space Check - Page 9 Schumer-Pelosi-Biden-Stock-Down

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 5:51 pm

Lori 17, [11.02.21 17:05]
[Forwarded from General McInerney]
Trump was more sick with Covid-19 in October than was acknowledged at the time. When he was hospitalized, his blood oxygen levels had plunged and officials feared he would need to be put on a ventilator. 

"The former president resisted being taken to Walter Reed, relenting only when aides told him that he could walk out on his own or risk waiting until the U.S. Secret Service was forced to carry him out if he got sicker." 

- New York Times

This was an assassination attempt to take out President Trump. The intelligence agency knows. The truth will come out.

Who colluded with the CCP? The Democrats, certain Republicans, and journalists.
---------------------
and yeah.. E. knows.  . Some day people will know who he is AND what he knows.  Right now he's focused on helping the world survive it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 1:21 pm

Disclose.tv Time and Space Check - Page 9 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h

BREAKING - Nationwide electricity blackout in Cuba (Reuters)
-----------------------------

Disclose.tv Time and Space Check - Page 9 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h

JUST IN - Former President of the European Central Bank Mario Draghi has agreed to serve as the next prime minister of Italy.
-------------------------------
[size=13]MELANIA TRUMP Retweeted

Time and Space Check - Page 9 G37Dy4nN_bigger
Office of Melania Trump
@OfficeofMelania
2h
Mrs. Melania Trump is announcing the opening of The Office of Melania Trump. Please follow this account for news and updates.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 8:43 pm

E~

The movie moves really fast from here. Impeachment trial is White Squall. Skippers trial.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 11:35 am

Target list in order.

1. Child Traffickers
2. Corrupt Politicians
3. Mockingbird Media

They are the last the last to fall.
-------------
Ghost Ezra @ghostezra
 21 hours ago
The media is more powerful than China, N Korea, and Russia combined. That's about to change.
---------
Traps are set. The media cannot resist that cheese

Time and Space Check - Page 9 GLEJKH2UBn93pGKPDlz2_11_44463b9063a6f4d4cac6a4c13d39162c_image_original

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next