Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time and Space Check

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Time and Space Check - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 10:32 am

How much is metaphor ??   There are financial positions held by China that threaten the US and the
world.   
Water, rain and 'rain', floods, tsunamis and dams breaking have appeared over and over with posts on
'the STORM'.   The STORM=The RESET.
---
So, we look at more clues.
Red Collie
@RedCollie1
1h
Mr. Pool wrote in code on April 1 with a 9:11 timestamp:

"Watch closely---April, May, June, July"
"The pattern will emerge" (3X)
Just like in the Blacklist (2013, S1 E2).
What is Red trying to tell her?
Review the plot.
clip from the movie: https://twitter.com/RedCollie1/status/1383433206062481421

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzLxcGKUYAEjFfs?format=jpg&name=large

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzLxggSUUAU9o2D?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 10:38 am

What a sense of humor:   I should get me some.  Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f618 

Time and Space Check - Page 16 TUdrLT_l_bigger
Mr. C
@BabaCugs
1h
Mr.Pool Was Hacked Lastnight
Please Continue To Support My Drops By Donating To
XrP5thE8stAnDArd9

----------------------------

Mr. C
@BabaCugs
1h
I Find it Incredible.

How So Many People From So Many Walks Of Life
All Experiencing Emotions At The Same Time
Some Are Thinking Lambo
Some Are Thankful This Will Buy My Kid A Nice Gift
Some Are Grateful They Won’t Have To Walk Far To Get Water
Crypto Is Universal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 11:00 am

A Looking Glass looks at EVERYTHING.   So does the enemy we are engaged with in information war.

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzL6ex4VcAs2IU2?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 11:08 am

It wouldn't be worth it's salt if it didn't line up on multiple fronts. Wink
----------
AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1

Double Meaning:  Over-Knights

“Some languages refer to the chess piece, the Knight, as the "jumper", reflecting the knight's ability to move over pieces in its path”
We Play Black ♟

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzJXsUQUYAQm0zx?format=jpg&name=360x360

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzJXsUSVoAIs6I2?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzJXsTGVcAIHWbV?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 12:02 pm

Think "SALT AND LIGHT' .  There's Revelation there.

In our past studies, David F. showed the connection between 'space': the dimensions of objects,
the distance between points on the earth, and the correlating 'time'=dates and years (or gaps) between.

We studied ley lines, the 33rd parallel, the 'grid', the lat and long.  And 'time', and how it was determined, placed, and by whom. 

What is the 'matrix' ?  It's a construct of oppression.  We're doing more than escaping it.  We're participating in eliminating it. 

Between the '4's  is Spirit.  
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzMFo4AVUAc33sv?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 12:19 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
Our Hearts are kinda like Quantum Ledgers...aren’t they...

Moving our Love or Hate at speed of Light, throughout the Universe.
XRPL Patent:
“moving anything of value, not just currencies”
♟ World Peace is Coming
-----------------
me: It's incredible to think we are a part of God's Army, doing His Will on the earth, making way for the Coming King.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 2:34 pm

Did the reset just get reset?  Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f606  I don't care.  I love Baba.
Hardest working bloke on the planet. 
Or wonder some more, as the case may be...

Him
@MrBabaPoolQ123
1h
THGINREVO SI ENODREVO

YAMREVO
-----------------
NO! such luck. Here's the only interpretation so far..not that it makes any sense:
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzMu7PjVEAwbPs6?format=jpg&name=largeBut wait!  Isn't it a 3 step process?  

Alright...I'll stop fooling around and look for precision decodes here.   I'll be back!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 6:25 pm

No comments yet, but it was marked with a twitter 'translate this tweet' prompt on it.   Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f602 
Sure twitter, go for it.  We all would like more translations of dear Mr. Pool's posts.

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzNk2suVcAUNRu5?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 7:16 pm

Alright guys.  We can get this one.

Watch this (20 sec)
https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/cpbmvuUF
Note the 'when' and "overnight"
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzNvSD9VUAgEt5n?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 8:01 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnar%C3%B6k

Ragnarök or Ragnarøkkr (Old Norse for '"Fate of the Gods" and "Twilight of the Gods," respectively')
 is a series of events, including a great battle, foretold to lead to the death of a number of great figures (including the gods OdinThorTýrFreyrHeimdallr, and Loki), natural disasters and the submersion of the world in water. After these events, the world will resurface anew and fertile, the surviving and returning gods will meet and the world will be repopulated by two human survivors.
------------------
This looks to be an 'end of days' parable, myth. 
It's time to put together the pattern.  There's a time in the prior post.
The 1st of 3, spread out Apr thru May (as far as I know now). The Great Reset.
Whatever we might think, this is the path we're walking.
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzN0IyTVgAAs_3u?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 8:26 pm

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1383590460275318791    today

gif of a jet breaking the sound barrier.  Is it called a cone?  Anyway, it made one. lol.

----
Another aircraft at an airshow at Cocoa Beach...landed on the water right in front of 
all the swimmers and sunbathers. 
https://twitter.com/KamiMoffitt/status/1383474998136819722

Not intentional apparently. 
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzMah6SVgAQlAwk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 9:33 pm

BabaCugs
By three they come.

21-THE WORLD

Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f30e
22- THE FOOL THE NEW BEGINNINGS
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzJ7pBTUUAYRpUL?format=jpg&name=medium

Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f0cf  Ha!  21 gets the middle finger.  And that's no joke.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 9:49 pm

Lincoln Shot
April 14, 1865

Titanic Sank
April 14, 1912

Waco Shooting
April 19, 1993

Oklahoma Bombing
April 19, 1995

Boston Marathon Bombing
April 15, 2013

Notre-Dame Fire
April 15, 2019

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:30 am

Here's one I didn't see from the 15th of April
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzPolQyVIAMIEW-?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:34 am

A refresher:

Mr. Pool on April 3, 2021 showed the LAUNCH of a ship called "GREENLAND".
video
https://twitter.com/RedCollie1/status/1383702816611438596

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f440
SpaceWeatherLive

@_SpaceWeather_

A transequatorial coronal hole is facing Earth. Enhanced solar wind could arrive in ~3 days -

Follow live on
-------
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lyrids-meteor-shower-shooting-stars-peak-earth-day-22-04-2021/

Earth Day April 22

RULE 1. There are no coincidences.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 8:22 pm

A DIFFERENT KIND OF DAM PROBLEM:  I still can't get over how many people pay to have big corp stick it in a bottle. dur. 

zerohedge
@zerohedge
10h
Western US States Prepare For 1st-Ever Water Shortage Declaration; Hoover Dam Hydroelectric Generation At Risk

Time and Space Check - Page 16 20ovqhEp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 6:13 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzXkh5UVgAYqZv4?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzXkjNzVgAgskPY?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 6:15 pm

The header for this and for the above post:

$Dag is working with U.S. Transportation Command, they are the largest data creator in the world
Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f525Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f525Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f680

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzXlDg0VoAQl95m?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2021 6:37 pm

LBRY, where the best is yet to come 

Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f680

@LBRYcom
· 2h

More people (~7 million) used LBRY last week than any week in history.

Despite allegations from the SEC that encouraging people to use your software is illegal  Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f602 we will continue to work to increase that number.
The best is yet to come
Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f680
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzXmYuoVgAYoLaK?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 8:22 pm

Here's a decode, kind of.  She's thinking Oct=April.  I'm wondering as it seems my 'decoding' is off again-yet-still, if April=Oct.  Though that really puts some of Pool's posts far off.

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzczPtlXoAApVmF?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 8:50 pm

Here's one: numbers talking.  That which was will be.  Nothing new under the sun.
Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezdck8OX0AEFnLS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Now the numbers:

15-56
6-11 added or 911.
Jan 23 is 123.
Earthquakes now...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzWGfy_VEAkuuaH?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 9:34 pm

@321yugelbaraeb loves Thursdays and next Thursday is Earth Day and it on 4/22 which is 44 added and is XRP in gematria. With the world wanting to go green xrp is perfect. Coincidence? I wonder what green narratives will come out against bitcoin?

“And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.”
Revelation 16:21 KJV

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezdu6wOWYAIpYvX?format=jpg&name=small
is that the white Queen in blood or fire?  We play black

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 7:46 am

From an episode of American Dad:  Posted on twtr April 12
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EyzmAMvWgAEmISl?format=jpg&name=900x900
ALSO
simpsons  posted April 12  From latest episode
Time and Space Check - Page 16 Eyzuh2mXAAEok8S?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EyzuiZWWQAMnsOr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 2:53 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EyjkxYrWUAo8Mdi?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 3:04 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzhBjoUWYAI6By-?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:06 am

I hate to ruin a 777 post count, but..here's 778:
--------------------------

Unidentifiedta1
Yes, controlled destruction of the old system, which has wasted our Time (4), so we have room to build anew.
Time to bite the Bullet and get this done.

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzlgxhNXoAU6_R0?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzljE6BWQAAwnAd?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:28 am

JUST IN - "Green mountains are gold mountains," says China's Xi Jinping as the second speaker after Biden at the #LeadersClimateSummit
There are no coincidences.

It was months ago I first saw this picture.  See the 1,2,3 on the tops. 
Yesterday I read '1-2-3 all at once'. 
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzlUwXpXMAwmlOD?format=jpg&name=small
Today, 4-22 is Earth Day.  Thursday-Thor's Day. And in the sky: 
https://www.space.com/lyrid-meteor-shower-2021-peaking-now  Peaks tonite. 
22 by the way represents 'master builder'.   Something old gives way to something new.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:55 am

Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezlt4geXoAcgCO-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:10 am

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzlwDmvWUAEXLik?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:39 am

This is Victory-
Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezl0uNnWUAQXjmp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:05 pm

No coincidences.  No accidents, either.

Replying to
@matthewhart1988

So, long story short, Assyria is ancient. Ties with Babylon. The elite still worship ancient Babylon and the "mysteries" thereof. So, they continue this practice throughout time. In their families and etc. So, the Assyrian calendar just hit their 6771st year. 1776 backwards.
-------------------
All roads lead to Rome. Rome points to Babylon.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 2:40 pm

Watch how the 'numbers' roll:

4/22...44...
A special Day for Middle Earth and her Master Builders.
Did you know?
If Your Wage of Time was $44.40 per hour...on a 40 hour week...your gross wage would be...

$1776
Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming

The 404 portal:
Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezmn4IJUcAArim2?format=jpg&name=360x360

If you'd like a glimpse of   how the world is organized by numbers, read here:
https://twitter.com/Neloangelo314/status/1377123972035186690

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:12 pm

Apparently...many still don’t know the meaning...nor difference...between attribute and principle...

We are Here to Break Spells.

Those clothed in White have kept us spinning around on their Clock...

We Play Black ♟

https://twitter.com/unidentifiedta1/status/1385325080108888067

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzmsobBVIAQZhms?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:31 pm

This is cool:

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
4 3 4

On 444...
You are 3...
Portal Time

Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezmtdv0VgAQIzvW?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezmtdv0VIAEUd6w?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:58 pm

"V"  vendetta

https://twitter.com/unidentifiedta1/status/1385333429407916032

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:28 pm

I think we're about ready to see some stuff~

Unidentifiedta1      (He who hacks the matrix)

“Happy Earth Day”=
World Peace... in Gematria
3 3
ELon Plays Black ♟

---
cool gif: https://twitter.com/unidentifiedta1/status/1385340104454000641

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:54 pm

Here are more threads on the numbers.  I can't cc them all.  

https://twitter.com/Neloangelo314/status/1296695409423908864

------------------------

Val Jester Locke
@Neloangelo314
1h
Simply look at the status of the economy. How long can this go on for? When you really see it for what it is, all it takes is for one simple blow to knock the timber down. You can chop and chip away at a giant tree until all it takes is one small blow to topple it over. That's now.

--------------------

THE ONE
@THEONE74910858
1h
If I am a conspiracy theorist so are those at the World Economic Forum who are telling you the Great Reset could be ushered in by a cyber attack Black Swan event that could bring down the current monetary system

Klaus: https://twitter.com/gordongekko369/status/1385314922477887488

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 5:20 pm

Replying to
@Neloangelo314

Insane

Time and Space Check - Page 16 23f3
times ticking. A trillion dollar market is ready to be tapped into with MoneyTab from SBI. Does anyone have the pool post with the taps and the sign about liquidity? It was shortly after he shared the archilect post with the big red circle (Japanese flag)
--------
This is hilarious: Click the link to see Elon, who I guess isn't exactly what we think, but he's funny none the less.
The background:
X X from Mr. Pool is Ten10 or 1010. 11 rebirth number or mastery number.

Four, six and ten
4+6 and ten
Ten and ten
X and X
Ten10

And Elon: https://twitter.com/CryptoCali44/status/1385352358520049672

(I have one of those big lanterns.  I paid $5.00 for it at a Good Will store. Wink  )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 5:56 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznNIetXoAAQDoh?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 5:59 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1
1h
Two Tidal Forces...collide...who do you think Wins? ♟
Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f4a1
World Peace is Coming.
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznPva1X0AILIsB?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznPva0WQAQeu-X?format=jpg&name=360x360
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznPva2XsAMVY_6?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:44 pm

Mr. Pool  4/22
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznyJ0XVkAQnLO5?format=jpg&name=medium
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznyJ0ZVoAAdXHB?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznyJ0aVIAEtQCk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:17 pm

The Storm:
Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznzQRXXoAE671f?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EznzQRWXIAAF5iK?format=jpg&name=small
Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezna6QuWQAMFLuA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:22 pm

AltarOfEgo
@unidentifiedta1

“How Does it Feel?”
To be the Storm?
Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f441was once called an “A.I by Thiel”...no friends, I’m a Nobody...just like You. ♟
...but know this...You All have Friends in Very High Places.

Time and Space Check - Page 16 2694
WORLD PEACE IS COMING
Knights. Play. Black.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:31 pm

YahnniTime and Space Check - Page 16 1f4a1
@yahnnib
1h
“It ends when it begins” our story is written in the stars. Our biblical writers were talking about the stars. It’s so beautiful from this perspective.

---
iKEsA
@speakernikesa

2h
Another pool from just now. Perhaps this?
But am hoping he means tonight Time and Space Check - Page 16 1f602
Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezn_UdkVcAMr_8q?format=jpg&name=small

Time and Space Check - Page 16 Ezn_UdmUUAI8jIm?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:47 pm

Time and Space Check - Page 16 EzoLGV2XIAEDaRT?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time and Space Check   Time and Space Check - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time and Space Check
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next