Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRYPTO BRICS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 1:36 pm

Can you see that unless we are part of the cure, there will be few of the good
but unsuspecting left standing.

Desperate people do desperate things, make decisions BECAUSE they think
they have no other choice.

Our 'job' is at least 2 fold.  We spread truth where we can, including the fact
that those who stay strong and resist, will have help coming.

And we help to bring about that supporting structure in all ways that we can.

There is no need to figure out these ways on our own.  They were all foreseen and 
are built into the Plan. The Plan is built on God Principles.

We need only remember that we are indeed 'our brothers' keeper'.
---
In this morning's video post, file 28, SGA (or SGH he seems to have switched to)
didn't address the financial threats. 

He DID say that the greatest known threat we have coming against all (and has
been announced as "Dark winter') is the second plandemic.
Biden on video announcing it.  That's a huge PROOF !!!!  Let's find it!

Why that above black swan, communications and power blackouts, no heat, no food, no fuel...
Because, I think..the plandemic is the path to the DNA. 

Now, SG did say 5G can work both ways.  But in the beginning, if all stays true
to how it's been...we will see dire circumstances.

Next post is catalyst for the thread.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 1:39 pm

Don’t forget;

#Microsoft plans to pay you #crypto in exchange for your #DNA sequencing so that they can digitize your soul and hook you up to the Internet of Bodies (intra-body nano-network)

Published: 2020

Patent number: 0[6]0[6]0[6]

CRYPTO   BRICS FhnbVd7WQAMOHld?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 9:50 pm

I did read that xrp would be available on credit card as opposed to internet-body.

It has been thoroughly and meticulously developed to be the solution, by all appearances.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 6:05 pm

#Ripple are as much invested in the long term price of #XRP as you are

@JoelKatz
has already stated multiple times how a higher priced XRP greatly benefits not only Ripple but so to all the banks, institutions & corporations that will use it
-----
Does it makes sense now?

The
#SEC purposefully chose to target #Ripple to linger a 'dark cloud' over the most credible company & #crypto asset in the space

The façade will come to an end when all the moves have been put in place

And its @ that point
That
$XRP will rocket ship
----
#XRP in and of itself won’t save you from ‘the system’

If anything, it will trap you further into it

When the boundary to action is limitless, lord only knows what you’ll get yourself into

Don’t forget;

When you are at the top
You have a lot further to fall

-----

Don't bet against what is inevitable
CRYPTO   BRICS FhmT0RpXEAAOdv8?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 7:46 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS Fj1DRcQWAAA7qQ1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2022 7:50 pm

around and around and around...

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-bursting-with-potential-says-billionaire-jeff-epstein

"Epstein is the Brooklyn-born financier who in 1982 formed J. Epstein & Co., the money management firm that famously held a secret client list containing only the names of people worth $1 bln or more."

This was a clue from 2017 that was missed by bitcoin investors
CRYPTO   BRICS Nh2cFemD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2022 9:52 pm

whalechart.org CRYPTO   BRICS 1f433

@WhaleChart
·
11h

BREAKING: Crypto exchange Gemini allegedly suffered data breach; 5.7 million emails leaked
-------
BREAKING: Congressman Tom Emmer alleges SEC Chairman Gensler was aware of FTX fraud.

------
Gold Telegraph CRYPTO   BRICS 26a1

@GoldTelegraph_
·
12h

BREAKING NEWS
ONE OF THE WORLD'S OLDEST AND BIGGEST PRODUCERS OF GOLD BULLION COINS IS UNABLE TO KEEP UP WITH DEMAND

“At the moment, every gold coin that comes off the coining press has already been sold... right now we could sell three times as many as we are able to produce."

VIENNA, Dec 14 (Reuters) - The Austrian Mint, one of the world's oldest and biggest producers of gold bullion coins, is unable to keep up with demand as people rush to find a safe haven for their money amid surging inflation and economic fears caused by war in Ukraine.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/inflation-uncertainty-fuel-new-gold-rush-ancient-austrian-mint-2022-12-14/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2022 10:00 pm

repost from daily
--------------------------
Aaaaaa the price of gold has gone DOWN for most of 2022 and is still below late 2020/late 2021 prices.
Well, would you look at that
CRYPTO   BRICS 1f921 CRYPTO   BRICS 1f30e
Supply & DEMAND 101 seems to be broken.
Everyone keeps buying gold while it's being manipulated down through the derivatives market.
#gold

CRYPTO   BRICS Fj814__UcAA9aJO?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2022 10:03 pm

re Precious metals:  I've heard

buy physical product only.  take personal possession.

only buy coins of the country you have residence in.

Don't buy fancy or collectible coins or sets.  Purity and weight are all that counts.
------
others said there is no shortage, but you really want small denominations.
don't accept paper as proof of purchase.  Don't vault off-site.  There are fees along with big risks.

I look at them as a hedge against the decreasing value of the dollar.

If they make a profit, that's a bonus.
----
If you look at the US population generally and then add in how many do
not know what we know, NESARA is going to be an absolute necessity.

CRYPTO   BRICS Fj-XzMxVIAEOaon?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2022 6:41 pm

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/04/could-quantum-computers-steal-the-bitcoins-straight-out-of-your-wallet/

Can blockchain function as it was envisioned when faced by quantum computers.

As SG confirmed tonight in the latest posted interview, the petro dollar has to die in order to
defeat the cabal of corruption and rampant thievery. 

When it does, there will need to be an ASSET BACKED alternative; one that has inherent value
standing behind it...such as gold, along with many other required attributes such as both security
and transparency.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2022 3:04 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS FkoJtauUUAAkkiW?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 11:40 pm

SDR from the IMF is where the
GLOBAL LIQUIDITY SOURCE WILL
COME FROM

The FED is "FINISHED" & have NO MORE RUN WAY left
Which is WHY the E-SDR will be the New world reserve

"ELECTRONIC® SDR”
NO HUMAN CAN HOLD THAT
WHEN THAT HAPPENS

& IT SAYS IT ON IMF WEBSITE

----
CRYPTO   BRICS FlSWgy4XkAE-au_?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2022 11:46 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS FlGIEQTagAIgL4t?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:44 pm

This is how to crash the dollar

Pub'd Dec 26.  https://multipolarista.com/2022/12/26/russia-us-dollar-chinese-yuan/

CRYPTO   BRICS FlAXiKTacAUbYzh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:52 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS KwoGkYzI_biggerTHE ONE

@THEONE74910858
Dec 20, 2022

If it is newly created money (not repatriated debt from abroad via redeemed treasury bonds) why is the US Congress passing bills allowing for billions of USD to be seemingly wasted as in the Omnibus Bill as the FED claims to be attempting to prevent a hyperinflationary event ?

CRYPTO   BRICS FkdCBwSVUAA2wxf?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2023 11:21 am

BINANCE GOING DOWN.  WE KNEW IT WAS THE NEXT TO GO.

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]
·14m

[size=13]forbes.com/sites/javierpaz/202

On December 13, Nansen, a separate crypto data firm broke the news that Binance had lost $3 billion of assets over the previous week, representing 4% of the firm’s total at the time. A Forbes investigation revealed that, in fact, Binance lost 15% of its assets since a Twitter posting by Zhao (widely known as CZ) on the same day as he downplayed the Nansen report withdrawals. Still nearly a quarter of Binance assets left the exchange in less than two months.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2023 8:25 am

I suppose we can just take it at face value.

CRYPTO   BRICS FmZmyLUaYAAxAXH?format=jpg&name=large

Brad Garlinghouse-Ripple big cheese

CRYPTO   BRICS FmZmyLUacAEvWKx?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2023 12:49 pm

Microsoft internet of bodies.

WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 8:40 am

This gives you an idea of where we are in the process. CRYPTO   BRICS 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS 1f389
We are in the midst of Financial Protocols being liquidated and activated.
Since the end of December and early January of 2023, we have seen several government entities and large companies begin to invest in Sofr lending services.
This is our liquidation into full activation - Protocol 19 thru 20.
CRYPTO   BRICS C86e876dba76b0e0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 12:16 pm

Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF) Moved at Least $10 Billion Between FTX and Alameda Research and Created a $65 Billion LOC from FTX Customers Without Their Consent or Knowledge
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/s
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 9:20 pm

#ISO20022
.CRYPTO   BRICS FmjNuCCacAIs3OT?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 8:49 am

blog.redcompasslabs.com/fednow

3 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 8:54 am

paymentsjournal.com/payments-s

The launch could pose challenges for fintechs that currently rely on existing payment rails, as well as credit and debit interchange fees. Likewise, non-bank providers that offer peer-to-peer payment services will also be feeling the impact, as FedNow is only available to traditional U.S. banks.  

(nothing that I'd call revealing)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 4:25 pm

[ltr]@ARaisinghell2[/ltr]
·5h

uns33nReTruthed

Central-Bank Digital Currencies Are Coming—Whether Countries Are Ready or Not
“Central-bank digital currency” doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. But you might want to get used to saying it.
wsj.com/articles/digital-curre

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2023 9:18 am

[ltr]@AxiomReport[/ltr]
·2h

I’m sure they do…CBDC is next step in fiat slavery…

CRYPTO   BRICS 9c56741d1b1e14ce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 5:43 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS FnBwd6zXoAAEaAG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 7:13 pm

@wallstreetpro

·
2h

CRYPTO   BRICS 1f6a8 BREAKING: SWIFT will no longer process fiat currency transfers from bank accounts to #cryptocurrency exchanges, with a value of less than $100K, effective Feb 1, 23. The move will thwart #crypto access to tens of millions of people worldwide.

Source:
[size=0]https://asiamarkets.com/swift-network-cuts-access-to-cryptocurrency/
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 6:08 pm

wallstreetpro

·
Jan 21

CRYPTO   BRICS 1f6a8 BREAKING: SWIFT will no longer process fiat currency transfers from bank accounts to #cryptocurrency exchanges, with a value of less than $100K, effective Feb 1, 23. The move will thwart #crypto access to tens of millions of people worldwide.

Source:
[size=0]https://asiamarkets.com/swift-network-cuts-access-to-cryptocurrency/
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 6:09 pm

@GoldTelegraph_

·
17h

BREAKING NEWS

BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA WILL THIS WEEK ANNOUNCE THAT THEY ARE STARTING PREPARATORY WORK ON A COMMON CURRENCY

The future is coming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 4:23 pm

South Africa is one of the first countries on the continent to adopt ISO 20022.
sanews.gov.za/south-africa/res

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 4:49 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Anand Mahindra News: Anand Mahindra buys fruits using India’s first-ever digital currency ‘e-rupee’; Shares... m.economictimes.com/news/new-u via @economictimes

---
CRYPTO   BRICS 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS 1f44fCRYPTO   BRICS 1f44f "The European Central Bank has released details of how a digital euro would function, including a free app and standards for connecting consumers, banks, businesses and other parties."
The Digital Euro is beginning to take shape. Europe is working on guidelines and roles of their new digital economy.
[ltr]HOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Not just any crypto going forward will be held as collateral in their banking system. Their digital currencies need to have a use case function or backed by an asset giving it real value.
It looks like Europe is going to make the migration this time on March 20, 2023 for the ISO20022 International Payment System.

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

finance.yahoo.com/news/eu-look
americanbanker.com/list/latest

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 4:59 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

finews.com/news/english-news/5
FTX -> Dark_Money access/control point//.
Black market funnel; 5Eyes; Mossad[MO((S))SAD—SODAM]

Who funds ancient Evil?
Anons know.
Patriots know.
Everyone else will soon find out.

#greatawakening #WWG1WGA

CRYPTO   BRICS 0a904011f0e98ec0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 8:17 pm

BernieSpofforth
·
14h

CBDC - oh look a new government job has appeared on LinkedIn.

Head of Central Bank Digital Currency.

Definitely a ‘conspiracy theory’ …

CRYPTO   BRICS FnZQH0aXwAAr8Uu?format=jpg&name=360x360

CRYPTO   BRICS FnZQH0bWYAAPD1z?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 1:45 am

CRYPTO   BRICS FnE8YD6WAAICVIH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 10:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSMc536f96s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 8:56 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS A91f82d19daba0c8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 9:49 am

CRYPTO   BRICS 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS 1f6a8Services will be temporarily offline starting February 5, 2023 at 9 p.m. PST / midnight EST.
Dear —,
We are writing to inform you that Binance.US will be temporarily offline due to a scheduled system upgrade on February 5, 2023 starting at 9 p.m. PST / midnight EST. The upgrade will last approximately 6 hours, though this estimated time is subject to change.
CRYPTO   BRICS 1f447CRYPTO   BRICS 1f447CRYPTO   BRICS 1f447
Details about the upgrade
We will be using this time to increase the number of allowed decimal places for U.S. Dollar (USDCRYPTO   BRICS 2b07

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

and USD pair calculations, in order to further improve price precision.
CRYPTO   BRICS 261dCRYPTO   BRICS 261dCRYPTO   BRICS 261d
During the upgrade
Binance.US will be temporarily offline during the upgrade period; you will not be able to log in to your account or check your balances, access our website, mobile app, or trading APIs. Rest assured your funds are secure!
All BUY & SELL LIMIT ORDERS that are partially filled, TAKE-PROFIT (MARKET AND LIMIT), and STOP-LOSS ORDERS (MARKET AND LIMIT) will be automatically canceled by Binance.
canceled by Binance.US on behalf of our customers, once the system upgrade begins.
All unfilled BUY & SELL LIMIT ORDERS will be re-placed by Binance.US on behalf of our customers once the system upgrade is complete.
RECURRING BUY instances that are scheduled to coincide with the upgrade period will be skipped. However, recurring buys will resume as scheduled once the upgrade is complete.
For more information regarding the system upgrade, please read the full announcement.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 9:49 am

International Payment System

CRYPTO   BRICS 2cfdd58192e7587e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 11:21 am

RECON SECURITY MECHANISM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (CONCLUSION OF INITIAL PHASE) by cia

update on report from December 1980.

https://archive.org/details/CIA-RDP84-00933R000100170009-6/page/n9/mode/1up

Posted by:
Mr Pool 1/25/23 8:45 PM est

CRYPTO   BRICS FnXsuSBXoAI98na?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 11:29 am

More March !   And this is the 'determining factor' as I understand it.

CRYPTO   BRICS FnX0zL6agAAVARU?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 6:43 pm

This here says June 2023 for UK.

“when Britain's high- value payment system Chaps will migrate to the new standard, and in the spring of 2024 an ISO 20022 settlement engine will go live.”

CRYPTO   BRICS FoO7XDBaIAEY3Wi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 6:45 pm

CITI BANK website:

Swift plans to begin their migration March 20, 2023
#XRP

https://citibank.com/tts/sa/iso-200

CRYPTO   BRICS FoO5RWgakAU3k6x?format=jpg&name=360x360
CRYPTO   BRICS FoO5RpjaQAA0RzQ?format=jpg&name=360x360

22-migration/index.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2023 9:22 pm

Gold Telegraph CRYPTO   BRICS 26a1
@GoldTelegraph_
6h
Binance has suspended bank transfers of U.S. dollars.

BINANCE WILL SUSPEND US DOLLAR BANK TRANSFERS ON FEBRUARY 8TH.

Reminder,

In December, we learned that the U.S. Department of Justice was delaying the conclusion of a long-running criminal investigation into Binance.

Hold on tight?

CRYPTO   BRICS FoTulSIXEAcZ-ss?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2023 9:54 pm

https://ripple.com/insights/american-express-joins-ripplenet-giving-visibility-and-speed-to-global-commercial-payments/

he movement to modernize the global payment system is quickly gaining momentum as another major global financial services company joins RippleNet.
American Express is the latest company to become a member of RippleNet, joining the ranks of Credit Agricole, Airwallex, Cuallix, and more.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2023 9:56 pm

@Rohitku24694375
Feb 1

BRITS can now WITHDRAW physical CASH for GBPT, a ONE-FOR-ONE
BRITISH POUND STABLECOIN, as well as other CRYPTO CURRENCIES at ATMs in the UNITED KINGDOM

UK-native stablecoin integrates into 18,000 ATMs nationwide

https://cointelegraph.com/news/uk-native-stablecoin-integrates-into-18-000-atms-nationwide

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 5:11 pm

An example of how this new deal works

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·1h

The article below is a step-by-step process on how to make a Cross Border International trading exchange with currencies using Ripple and Stellar.
twitter.com/Rohitku24694375/st

DELOITTE’S DIGITAL BANK BASED ON RIPPLE + STELLARCRYPTO   BRICS 1f4a5
https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/De
loitte/us/Documents/financial-services/us-fsi-reading-the-global-payments-radar.pdf
CRYPTO   BRICS Fn5UjTGaYAErfdy?format=jpg&name=small
CRYPTO   BRICS Fn5UkatagAAJtbo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 5:12 pm

@RippleArchive

·
8h

CRYPTO   BRICS 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS 1f92fBOOM!CRYPTO   BRICS 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS 1f92f

BANK OF ENGLAND WILL USE RIPPLE AND XRP!

#XRP #RIPPLE
CRYPTO   BRICS FoXs9_KXwAcHMPV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 5:20 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS 920f4ff660813b98

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 5:51 pm

info on how crypto works.

https://twitter.com/Rohitku24694375/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 9:02 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

First Financial Bank confirming LIVE UPDATES of SWIFT integration into ISO20022 protocol CRYPTO   BRICS 1f525
“Announcing NEW International Payments Portal”
Confirmation of ISO20022:
-fully connected SWIFT based process
-more confirming wire payments
-conversion progress
Benefits of ISO20022:
-will have additional validations and tracing capabilities
-get your wire payment to the receiver faster
Remember deadline for migration is March 20 for SWIFT and many other FMIs:
CRYPTO   BRICS Fa003d98a4340279

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CRYPTO   BRICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYPTO BRICS
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next