Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRYPTO BRICS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 10:00 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·37m

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f6a8 The Central Bank of Russia is currently drafting legislation to for the use of cryptocurrencies in international trade.
And now, they are forming special organizations that will allow them to mine and produce digital currencies in cross border trade.
benzinga.com/markets/cryptocur

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 10:15 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·11h

YOU STILL THINK YOU ARE BITCOIN BILLIONAIRE?..
5:5 HOPE ON THE ROPE - ROPE IS MADE OF HEMP
HOW TRAITORS & PEDOS WILL END
rumble.com/v1jspx5-55-how-trai
Death PENALTY for
>> HIGH CRIMES
>> TREASON
>> CRIMES AGSINST HUMANITY
-
NO MERCY
NO DEALS
@GitmoTV
@TRIBUNALSforJUSTICE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 7:39 am

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 35a80d13fa29f59f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 7:43 am

DA Alvin Bragg, House GOP Reach Deal in Probe Over Trump Indictment
resistthemainstream.com/da-alv

-----------------------
Federal Judge Rules Trump Can’t Claim ‘Burdens’ For Skipping Sexual Assault Trial in NYC
conservativebrief.com/judge-ru

U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan in Manhattan ruled on Thursday that the former president is not obligated to attend the trial, but he cannot use the excuse of avoiding placing any “burdens” on the city as a reason for his absence, the New York Post reported.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2023 7:44 am

"Chicago is the perfect place for Democrats to hold their 2024 national convention." - Scott Walker. Read more --->
washingtontimes.com/news/2023/

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 696e905ad7005a93

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2023 12:17 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 71077682fb8b7ab4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2023 2:53 pm

So... Id like to think this is the WEF plan and nothing more.

Down in the bottom right is the blurb on LED lights. 
I read this week it is again part of their plan to FORCE the switch to all LED.

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 FtOEF_qWwAMUeOq?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 2:06 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·9m

RBZ set to roll out Gold Backed Digital Coins on May 8; hopes this move will shore up weakening Zim dollar - NewZimbabwe.com

newzimbabwe.com/rbz-set-to-rol

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 2:23 pm

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

dailyhodl.com/2023/04/28/24-na

24 Nations Align Against US Dollar As BRICS Looks to Launch New Global Currency

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 10:23 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·13h

Coming to a World near you.
foxnews.com/world/zimbabwe-int

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 Zimbabwe_gold

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 10:05 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·18m

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f6a8 Stablecoin regulation is moving forward, but it is moving slower than was expected at the first of the year.
"The United States House of Financial Services Committee (HFSC) and the House Agricultural Committee (HAC) are putting together legislation that would supervise the crypto sector."
The US Government is expected to have legislation in place by the end of June. This just so happens to be the end date for the revaluation of everything.

June 30th, just so happens to be the end of Libor contracts and the complete movement into SOFR lending contracts.
A pause on interest rate hikes is not expected in May, but it is expected in June. This will allow a shifting in price corrections on the market and in the banking system that will allow us to reset our economy.
iflr.com/article/2binv9xoxvoip

Replying to 

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

thecoinrepublic.com/2023/04/29
assetservicingtimes.com/assets

-----

Chain Review
@Chain_Review
US House Committees aim for bipartisan crypto bill in 2 monthsCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f440 Will they finally bridge the gap? McHenry optimistic, Lummis preps 'Crypto Queen' movesCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f451CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f605 #cryptolegislation

https://twitter.com/Chain_Review/status/1652081522772434945?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 11:22 am

@disclosetv

·
55m

JUST IN - More than 110 nations are developing central bank digital currencies, says IMF chief.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 10:35 am

"US Supreme Court to Consider Curbing Authority of Federal Regulatory Agencies."
The SEC and the CFTC are currently at odds decisions being made over the cryptocurrency market.
The idea of who is in charge and who gives the final rules for these crypto currency assets are unclear along with the lack of regulations to govern.
Two appeals are happening at this time:
An appeal seeks to overturn ruling giving US agencies authority, and
The Court will take up the regulation case for review in October term.
coingape.com/us-supreme-court-
bloomberg.com/news/articles/20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2023 9:45 am

@TheFutureSight

·
12h

You can now buy XRP via Xumm (XRP ledger front end) from 100 local sources.

https://u.today/xrp-now-available-with-over-100-payment-methods-via-this-integration-details

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2023 9:33 am

[ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]
·21m

NEW - U.S. Justice Department's "crypto tsar" Eun Young Choi promises crackdown on cryptocurrency exchanges.
disclose.tv/id/100242/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 11:29 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f6a8 "The House and Senate are in Washington, D.C., this week, with the House considering various legislation and the Senate considering judicial nominations."
The following scheduled meeting is one of the meetings that will take place this week in Washington that deals with stablecoins.
As you can see, we are still in process with our currency reforms especially digital currency reforms.
There are many levels to building this new economy, and we are witnessing some of its final stages.

Thursday, 9 a.m. ET: House Financial Services Subcommittee on Digital Assets, Financial Technology, and Inclusion hearing, “Putting the ‘Stable’ in ‘Stablecoins:’ How Legislation Will Help Stablecoins Achieve Their Promise."
news.cuna.org/articles/122517-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 11:30 am

The Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) is finalizing their clarification of new roles in the new economy. This clarification will come by the end of May.
This new subcommittee will be overseeing and giving guidance on the new digital asset-based trading system that includes currency swaps, the derivative markets, gold standardization, and so much more.
This new subcommittee has been formulated to deal with the new global digital economy already underway.
LInk cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleas

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:51 pm

"Banks launch digital Fraud Reporting Exchange"
This platform increases communication between banking systems with a prime focus on minimizing fraudulent activities.
They are real-time services designed to catch scam activities on the spot.
These security mechanisms will enhance the use of cross border trades near and far.

itnews.com.au/news/banks-launc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:53 pm

There's a strong desire to label stablecoins as securities based on them as being digital assets used as investment contracts.
Yet, in order for stablecoins to remain stable representatives of a country's currency, they need an underlying asset to hold their value during stress points.
StableCoins Are (Not Just Similar To) Money Market Funds - Fin Tech - United States
mondaq.com/unitedstates/fin-te

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

This has been the point of contention between the CFTC and the SEC. It looks like we are going to experience guidance from both the SEC and the subcommittee of the CFTC on digital commodities as we move to the implementation phase of the legislative process.
These rules and guidelines will standardize the process of currency reforms going forward. So far, Congress seems to be on pace to finishing this up by the end of June.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 8:18 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·15h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 2b07 Cryptos are now on sale. Time to do some shopping. This is an opinion not a suggestion.
youtu.be/U9HeiY9dv6k

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 11:44 am

Comms everywhere

https://www.tradingview.com/news/u_today:ad49cfbd0094b:0-sec-alleges-ada-sol-and-matic-are-securities-shib-calm-before-storm-updates-revealed-ripple-cto-provides-insight-into-xrp-creation-crypto-news-digest-by-u-today/

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 Fx9SM1laMAAAeUA?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 11:45 am

@ChadSteingraber

·
Jun 6

NOW YOU KNOW WHY
@Ripple
bought #Metaco

#GFT + #MetaCo = 80% of the Banking Sector for Digital Asset Custody
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 Fx81f0fXwAQDZRA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 11:47 am

What is is what is...
I could very well be scared sh*tless...
Can we snatch victory from the jaws of defeat?
----------------
I'll do another post after watching R's video.
------------------

@XX_1133_1221_11

·
Apr 8

Final Map.

2033* +

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 FtOEF_qWwAMUeOq?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 11:57 am

I watched this video earlier this morning. It's pretty much what I've been warning about here for years and it's where I still stand today. Hat tip to Joseph Farrell (link below) where I found it.

https://gizadeathstar.com/2023/06/forget-about-banks-its-insurance-im-worried-about/

6 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUs5y9leCyA

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 1:24 pm

Oh well...heheh.  I couldn't make it thru the vid.

Some things are inevitable.  crypto is one of those things.  It's already active-in use, bank to bank thru the BRICS nations.   The US has not joined. 

The Federal Reserve (ie the USGov.Inc.) has it's last ditch effort to stay alive- the 'FED NOW' coin,
the 'Rainbow dollar', operated via the central banks.  (our central bank is the Federal Reserve), due out in July.

Nothing changes until the fiat dollar is dead. It is losing value world wide daily.  

What he described at the video start was the known underbelly of bitcoin. The only way bitcoin
survives is if it's brought onto the blockchain thru Starlink, where every transaction is known.

And yes, there have been a gazillion con job crypto coins launched.  They are in the process of
disappearing.  And that personal investment money may well be lost forever. 

I don't know how we avoid the 'BIG UGLY' for awhile, except to convert fiat dollars to asset investments.  Some people think that means metals,,,but I could make some arguments against
even gold and silver.  Others think 'off grid'.  Land, etc...

Obviously what we want to do is get through the transition without taking the chip.  
And also not needing to do business with the central bank.   That's the main reason why we've prepped, I think...so that there is no circumstance where we could be forced to do something we don't want to do.
WATCH Germany.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 9:27 am

Number of views on this thread this a.m. was 589-a number linked to XRP, but I couldn't tell you why.

House Republicans have moved from discussions, to a proposal, and now, a draft of digital asset regulations.
riponadvance.com/featured/hous

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 7:55 pm

[ltr]CognitiveCarbon[/ltr]
·2d

See the pattern?
msn.com/en-us/money/news/the-f
and this?
cryptopotato.com/the-sec-claim
I called it here:
cognitivecarbon.substack.com/p

The Feds Are Going After Binance. It Looks Like FTX but Worse.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 12:55 pm

APPLE USING XRP !!!!!!!!

3 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2023 5:30 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 FyUmDNoaIAA0QVh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 1:26 pm

Some people have moola.  
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 FybKaygaEAIaGRy?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 3:20 pm

@MikeBurgersburg

·
Jun 10

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f6a8BINANCE CHANGED TERMS OF SERVICE: EXCHANGE CAN NOW CONVERT DELISTED CRYPTO TO A DIFFERENT TYPE OF THEIR CHOOSING, WITHOUT ANY ADVANCE NOTICE.

HOPE Y’ALL ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO OWNING LOTS OF
$BNB.
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 FyQ-_NxWcAAYRZn?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2023 2:59 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 FmJTu25XkAMTdnC?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://t.co/QDrITgm3NZ      Yoshitaka Kitao

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 9:07 pm

DIRTY BUBBLE MEDIA: GOOD LUCK, GOOD BYE.
@MikeBurgersburg
6h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f6a8 MULTIPLE STATE SECURITIES REGULATORS FILE COMPLAINT ALLEGING CRYPTO LENDER ABRA IS INSOLVENT AND ACCUSING THE FIRM AND ITS CEO OF SECURITIES FRAUD.

- ~$90 MIL IN BAD LOANS TO GENESIS, 3AC AND OTHERS
- $118 MIL OF INVESTOR FUNDS SECRETLY TRANSFERRED TO BINANCE:

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 Fyr6OXbX0A8XTti?format=jpg&name=medium

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 Fyr6jEuX0AcOFC8?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 9:02 am

The crypto industry has been facing regulatory heat from financial watchdogs across the globe. This hasn’t stopped them from expanding their business. Crypto.com has been active as well and Spain seems to be its latest destination. In a recent blog post, the exchange announced that it has obtained a Virtual Asset Service Provider [VASP] registration from the Bank of Spain, enabling it to operate within the country.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2023 9:06 am

U.S. House Committee Prepares for Crypto Legislation Showdown in July: Debating Digital Asset Rules and Stablecoin Framework – Will it be a Curse or Blessing for Bitcoin?
https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/u-s-house-committee-prepares-for-crypto-legislation-showdown-in-july-debating-digital-asset-rules-and-stablecoin-framework-will-it-be-a-curse-or-blessing-for-bitcoin/

Jerome Powell did give us a date as to when he believed we would move forward with this new monetary policy on July 15th, 2023 in his report last Wednesday to Congress.

https://www.theblock.co/post/235852/u-s-house-committee-to-vote-on-crypto-stablecoin-legislation-in-july

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 11:50 am

Ripple-SEC settlement.  "Price before law".

It will coincide with an external event 1000%

But everything is about to tie together

Narratives brewing from all directions

Once they meet...(the expectation of XRP value going to the moon)

----
Doesn't necessarily mean 4 weeks max

"Weeks not 'months'"

Which means less than 2 months

8 weeks after his announcement max imo

-----
The financial system is being destroyed on purpose

We're about to flip over to the new one

Clarity on assets that will help the economy will trigger the biggest crypto bullrun in history

Soon

The volatility before that moment means nothing to me

------
(me: Gary Gensler, head of the SEC, is a long time crook. As we often see, the corrupt
system is being dismantled and a new system will arise. )
----------------

[size=15]589RESET

@113x311

·
11h

[/size]

Don't get distracted
Remember how close we are even from a charts perspective?
Never been so bullish
Lights might go out soon but rest assured the transition will occur simultaneously
Court case is just FUD
Ignore it
Watch what happens to the world
Prizes await

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2023 10:56 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·29m

Software Giant SAP Launched New ‘Digital Currency Hub’ Pilot for Cross-Border Payments – CryptoGazette – Cryptocurrency News

https://cryptogazette.com/software-giant-sap-launched-new-digital-currency-hub-pilot-for-cross-border-payments/
-------------------------
[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·32m

United Kingdom Legalizes Crypto as FSM Bill Finally Transforms into Law - Coinpedia Fintech News

https://coinpedia.org/news/united-kingdom-legalizes-crypto-as-fsm-bill-finally-transforms-into-law/
-----------------
Bank of England Says Upcoming CBDC System Won’t Share Personal Data With Authorities - The Daily Hodl

https://dailyhodl.com/2023/06/27/bank-of-england-says-upcoming-cbdc-system-wont-share-personal-data-with-authorities/

(Riiiiight!  CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f621 )
-------------------------------
[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·38m

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f6a8 The Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) issued a no action letter for moving forward with the Libor reference rates shifting to SOFR lending rates on June 30th.
This no action letter means permission has been granted for today's transition into a new collateralized economy.
USD LIBOR ICE Swap Rates and Moscow Prime Offered Rates were given a nod to proceed.
https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8737-23

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2023 3:52 pm

[ltr]CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 858f16b8c5622958[/ltr]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 5908d37e5b1fa1ac

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2023 3:22 pm

https://kuenselonline.com/the-future-monetary-system-is-already-here/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 4:23 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4b2 Protocol 20 is about the mass adoption of the Stellar Network. In our new digital economy, transaction submissions that are scalable and secure are important.
A Scalable Operating System or Network is able to maintain and increase its level of performance even as it is tested by larger and larger operational demands.
Today, there is a single transaction being made to test the system.
The Stellar Network CEO Denelle Dixon has been working with the CFTC in bringing about our new digital economy for some time now.
On August 22, Core version 20.0.0 will be released. It will increase the scalability of digital assets from around the world and does not allow any user to disable it.
In the Fall of 2023, a Protocol 20 vote will take place to move forward.

https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/stellar-network-proposes-change-to-transaction-submission-enhancing-scalability-and-safety-for-future-growth/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 1:37 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 3302f0559e7f84ef

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 1:38 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 Ac15160ae789722b
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 520ec20e2220f665

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2023 1:42 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·19m

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f525To grasp the magnitude of this important announcement, I highly recommend you watch this short video!
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4a5CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4a5XRP Ripple WON THE LAWSUIT over the SEC. CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4a5CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4a5This is INCREDIBLE news! CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4a5CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4a5

Excellent summary here:

https://xrpboys.com/xrp/ripple-xrp-secvsripple-judge-torres-rules-split-decisionripple-wins-9720

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2023 5:49 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

JUST IN: CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8 US Congressman Ritchie Torres asks SEC Chair Gary Gensler to stop its assault on crypto, says cryptocurrencies are not securities.
@WatcherGuru

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 A692dd38fbce482a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 12:25 pm

https://www.coindesk.com/learn/what-is-cryptocurrency/

Cryptocurrency is a relatively new type of money that operates in a completely different way than the traditional currency we all use every day. The most basic difference is that it’s exclusively a virtual currency, meaning there are no physical cryptocurrency coins or notes you can keep in your back pocket.

see link

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 8:53 pm

Information Overload
Shannon Thorp’s XRP price prediction is anywhere from $100 - $500 near short term (4 -7 months)
She’s works in Treasury Management for Wells Fargo
EXACTLY as I predicted
Numbers talk

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 05b00ae4a8d75f34

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2023 9:48 pm

[ltr]USGuardianEagle[/ltr]
·14h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f60eCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f1fa-1f1f8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4a5CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f4a5 Cabal SEC. You just implicated yourself BIGLY. Time for you to fall on the CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f5e1.

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 9a1f9eddd2dd91e1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 6:37 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

Bitcoin Bandits Admit To Laundering BILLIONS in Cryptocurrency breaking911.com/bitcoin-bandit

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:41 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

Vodafone’s IoT blockchain used for cargo tracking with Aventus integration - Ledger Insights - blockchain for enterprise
ledgerinsights.com/vodafone-io

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:42 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·5h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 1f6a8 “In the latest development, the UK’s central bank – the Bank of England (BoE) – announced that they are exploring Ripple’s Interledger protocol for the synchronized settlement of payments. As mentioned in the paper – “Ripple – Exploring the synchronized settlement of payments using the Interledger Protocol” – BoE noted that it’s exploring the successful integration of Ripple’s solution through two simulated Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) systems.”
crypto-news-flash.com/bank-of-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYPTO BRICS
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next