Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRYPTO BRICS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 9:38 pm

BlackRock’s Bitcoin ETF sets daily volume record as BTC recoups slump
Nearly 100 million shares of BlackRock’s Bitcoin funds were traded on Thursday, setting a new daily volume record.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blackrock-bitcoin-etf-daily-trading-volume-record-nears-4-billion

• Senators pressure SEC’s Gensler not to approve any more crypto ETFs

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 7:35 am

Don't know if you been noticing, but XRP/Ripple is making huge moves around the World as of late. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 5:38 pm

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon on Bitcoin:

"I've always said it's a fraud. If they think it's a currency, there's no hope for it. It's a Ponzi scheme."
SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 3:15 pm

JUST IN: :flag_us: Multiple SEC lawyers resign after a federal judge sanctioned the agency for false statements & abuse of power in a crypto case.

@WatcherGuru

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 9:58 am

Here's a twttr entry with some of the bearable guy's clues from last year into this. 

https://twitter.com/FoJAk3/status/1738920286148309447?t=3omm-sJL1ONN76iw_7Y2lQ&s=35

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:14 am

MICA Announcement:

"This summer, the first part of the EU’s MiCA Regulation will come into effect. Financial institutions (FIs) that are currently engaged in or exploring crypto assets will need to make operational adjustments."

Markets in Crypto Assets (MICA) it's finally coming to its final stages of completion for the QFS. Financial institutions seeking to participate on the new Digital System will be going through a regulatory process. 

Financial institutions around the world will have until December 2024 to integrate their Quantum Technologies to the new Digital Asset Based Trading System. At that time, the new QFS will be operational Globally. 

Here is what will be worked on between now and the end of the year:

* how financial values are stored and transacted (stablecoins)
* Movement from T+1 to T+0 instant payments in cross-border transactions
* Reducing counterparty risks
* Counteracting payment frauds

These MICA Regulations will create a crypto-asset white paper. This white paper will report and create a set of guidelines for all countries to follow going forward in building their Quantum Technological Regulations.

Many Credit Valuation Adjustments will be taking place between now and that time when the Global Currency Reset will come into play. 

This is it folks. I know no one wants to hear this at this time. Yet, we are working with the United States, Europe, and the BRICS Nations aligning  themselves with payment systems and tokenized assets that will govern our new Global Economy.

It's been a long journey, but we are in the final stages. And, it is important that we pay close attention between now and Christmas to changes that can possibly move up these banking timelines. 

As far as currencies are concerned, they will need to begin shifting at some point between now and Christmas. They may come as a float, become volatile, partial revaluation in some countries, but I expect final prices on these currencies or complete revaluations to come late to early next year. 

There are three phases to this final process. I will be helping you to understand where we are as we move to each stage. The first two have to be done by Christmas. The last one is a continuation of the first two that has more to do with reporting procedures than payment processes. 

In the meantime, we will clearly have Digital Assets moving into real values. This first RV is at the beginning stages of development right now. 

You would do yourself a favor to find a good friend who understands what cryptos are going to be used in the next Financial System. You will be glad that you did.

:copyright: Goldilocks 

https://www.ey.com/en_lu/wealth-asset-management/mica-part-i--a-new-beginning-for-eu-crypto-assets-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 7:26 pm

@Ripplesinwales

hour long video: https://twitter.com/BanklessHQ/status/1785779842736124212

Oh my word...

It's playing out just like we were showed.

"The SEC wants unplug the US from ETH"

"The SEC action is imminent "

" Behind the scenes we believe the SEC has overly reclassified ETH as a security "

"There is a theory that POS move by ETH has triggered this action "

"The conversations we rehearsing is that the SEC will not allow an ETH ETF in 2024"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYPTO BRICS
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7