Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRYPTO BRICS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:42 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f6a8 Ripple Labs has become a member of the ISDA, joining over 1000 institutions from 79 countries and aligning itself with financial giants like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs.
Following a favorable legal ruling regarding the sale of XRP tokens, Ripple’s ISDA membership could pave the way for increased collaboration and acceptance of cryptocurrencies in mainstream finance.
cryptopolitan.com/isda-welcome

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:50 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

SWIFT TRANSACTION MANAGER ACTIVATION PLAN END OF AUGUST 2023 FULL SERVICE AVAILABILITY WITH CROSS BORDER ISO 20022 FLOWS

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 D2419851d5ed13aa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2023 12:09 pm

SGAnon ReTruthed

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 7721cc1c80f6f411
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

3h

JUST IN - PayPal launches crypto stablecoin pegged to U.S. dollar.
disclose.tv/id/t7crfosrqe/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 7:42 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·11h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 2604 Crypto is flash crashingCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1fa78CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1fa78
Bitcoin and Ethereum prices collapsed by nearly 8% and 10% within 5 minutes.
Bitcoin has dived below the $27,718 support level, meaning the flagship cryptocurrency risks being in free fall if the bulls don’t come to the rescue.
The stability of the crypto market is once again under threat after long sideways trading as it faces a challenging week.
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 682e29f8825fc340

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 C39d3a77a72d48e9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am

It was predicted a long time ago.  So long I thought maybe it was little and came and went.
-----------

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 A9CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f48bCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f4abCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·11h

As of 2 hours agoCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 2b07CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1fa78CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f525
JUST IN: $769 million liquidated from the crypto market in the past 30 minutes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 2:54 pm

https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/revolutionizing-cross-border-payments-ripple-and-stellar-ride-the-swift-integration-wave/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 2:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 2:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2023 2:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 11:24 am

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 4e7b45cb60418449

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 2:10 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 FcCvUDxWIAE_T81?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 7:34 pm

Japan Financial Giant Confirms To Use XRP For International Remittance Services

https://thecryptobasic.com/2023/09/06/japan-financial-giant-confirms-to-use-xrp-for-international-remittance-services/
========
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 Ce03f4564a5a789f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 6:07 pm

I don't know about 'ark'.  You'd have to pull up her tiktok and look for info.

But..I'm an equal opportunity poster.  I report, you decide.   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f603  CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f606 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 7:03 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 C76cdf45c50fab21
SS¯S⋊ƆOHS ♎CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 A9CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f48bCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f4abCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Real-world assets, or more popularly known in blockchain parlance as RWAs, have emerged as one of the hottest trends in the sector at the time of writing. This unique blend of TradFi with digital assets offers enormous potential and a plethora of opportunities that the two industries can capitalize on in the near future.
As the name suggests, RWAs exist in the physical world and form a significant composition of the TradFi market

Examples of these include real estate, commodities, bonds, artwork, currencies, and much more.
One of the biggest success stories of the RWA sector has been the tokenized treasury market. As is well known, U.S. Treasuries, or the debt issued by the U.S. government, has remained one of the safest and most reliable refuge against uncertainties in the TradFi market.

Moreover, yields on these investments have been steadily rising recently, over investor bets that the U.S. Federal Reserve would continue to hike interest rates.

Higher yields on bonds generally cast a negative effect on riskier assets like stocks and DeFi because it’s natural for capital to shift to instruments which provide better returns.

However, with tokenization of treasuries, DeFi investors can enjoy real-world yields through blockchain technology

Ondo Finance and Franklin Templeton emerged as the largest RWA protocols providing liquid exposure to short-term U.S. securities.

The majority of these projects were built on Ethereum, which had the largest treasury market cap at roughly $315 million.

However, Stellar (XLM) was also a force to be reckoned with as it was home to Franklin Templeton’s protocol.
------------------
(me: we have not heard good things recently about ethereum, and certainly not in the past. I would not look there.

Stellar XLM is our blockchain go-to, along with XRP, and a few others named here in this thread. Also, I don't know why they're talking about the Fed.
There are TREASURY NOTES I would look into.
AND studying Franklin Templeton’s protocol.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 1:14 pm

IDK..supposedly we are further along than this

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 6:46 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·4h

Ive warned time and time again. If u own bitcoin and u own ALOT , you better pullout what u can asap and buy xrp/xlm.
Bcus u think ur wealthy looking at digits only… do u have that on ur person? Doubt it. U wont be wealthy at all when it goes to zero in a flat second fren.
Be smart.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 6:55 pm

Crypto news from around the world.
New Ethereum Test Network
Ethereum developers launched a new test network, ‘Holesky’, that will improve the blockchain’s testing capability. The testnet should have 1.4 million validators, double the 700,000 on its mainnet, to help address scalability problems.
South Koreans Declare Over US$98 Billion in Crypto Assets
South Korea’s tax agency announced that taxpayers have declared overseas cryptocurrency assets worth US$98.5 billion following the introduction of mandatory reporting requirements — a steep rise from the previous year’s figures.
PayPal Launches Crypto Off-Ramp
PayPal has added to its crypto product suite with the launch of a new off-ramp service to convert crypto tokens to US dollars directly from wallets into PayPal accounts. PayPal has also made its stablecoin, PYUSD, available on Venmo – with Venmo users now able to send PYUSD to friends and family to compatible external wallets, such as with Crypto.‌com.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 6:57 pm

About 93% of global central banks are exploring the possibility of having their own digital currencies.
Such central bank digital currencies could boost local-currency payments, and aid the de-dollarization drive, according to a paper by IMF staff.”
Using local digital currencies instead of the dollar as the World Reserve Currency in trade will really escalate the move to a digital economy backed by gold and other commodities.
This is why Central Banks around the world have been buying so much gold for decades. The plan for this move has been going on for some time, and institutional moves like this creates changes to everything.
This is why I want to encourage you to do everything you can to not give up hope because the Global Currency Reset is inevitable.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 9:40 am

May be a repost.  I'm doing a file clean up.

https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/revolutionizing-cross-border-payments-ripple-and-stellar-ride-the-swift-integration-wave/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:04 pm

Trending

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 A9CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f48bCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f4abCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f6a8 Banking Announcements:
“The Financial Stability Board is developing recommendations to promote alignment and interoperability across data frameworks applicable to cross-border payments.”
“World Economic Forum Paper Proposes Four Actions to Enhance Cross-Border Payments. The paper says improving regulatory interoperability can improve the efficiency, security and inclusiveness of cross-border payments, benefiting businesses and individuals.”
“US, China Launch Economic and Financial Working Groups. The working groups will address some contentious issues, as well as areas of potential cooperation, such as climate change, global health, and financial stability.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:44 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f6a8 I have been trying to show you some real numbers and economic indicators that I look at every day in making trades.
It is important to note that we are in recessionary values no matter what we are told on the news.
There is a silver lining in each of these readings. When building a new economy from the ground up, it is easier to measure progress.
Things will change and turn around with real values added to all of our assets. Tokenized and standardized protocols backed by gold and other commodities will enable more accurate readings going forward.
Countries utilizing their own local currencies will level the playing field in value determinations in the sale of goods and services in the shipping ports.
And the movement of these goods and services onto the lands of which they arrive will bring forth new life with new values across the board in every sector of the market.

We have weathered many storms to get to this point. Hold on, we are getting there. The toughest waves are in front of us, but we are facing them only because of the force behind them that has helped us to reach this point.
Remember, we are in this together and will transition together. Never give up.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 7:11 am

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·37m

Reports:
Crypto exchange Binance, one of the worlds largest, is officially leaving Russia and selling its Russian-based business operations to decentralized “community” exchanges within the country.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 12:54 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

For the last decade, a great deal of money has gone into the crypto space. When Protocol 20 tokenizes all of our assets through this current upgrade of the banking system, the activation of these networks will give money to the banking system it has lost for the last 10 years as investors have hidden their money in decentralized systems.
In a real way, Central Banks had to make a move into a decentralized digital asset based trading system to survive.
The merging of money from the traditional banking system and the new digital banking system money will reset the economy. It will give new life to assets on the market drying up with liquidity, and set, a real value to the price of gold.

These three sectors of the market will work in unison to sustain new innovative ways of approaching a payment system that has long been outdated.
Look for third party payment systems/apps ie US Debt Clock and more begin to form new price values with these new digital mechanisms to enhance their ability to give on the spot readings of the market as they are happening.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 1:11 pm

(me: This appears to be Protocol 20)

https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A12012E%2FPRO%2F20

and as regards the stellar network:
https://stellar.org/blog/developers/proposed-changes-to-transaction-submission

• Fall 2023: Protocol 20 vote, limit is enforced network-wide.
    Any node not running v20.0.0 won’t be able to sync with the network

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 1:58 pm

More info from Shocks-

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f6a8 7/15/2023 -Protocol 20 is not going to be activated till somewhere around September to October if all goes well, so I am giving you information on the FEDNOW services launching this month. 
There are so many bad interpretations out there of what’s going on, and I wanted to spend this day with you going over what the original source says it is about to do.
I will share more once I receive it.
--
A token standard is a set of specific rules and protocols that determine the way a cryptocurrency token is created, behaves, and functions on a blockchain network.”
Our new digital economy is requiring us to clarify roles and create guidelines that become monetary policies around the world through a standardized process that develops new protocols for our Global Economy.
Most of our tokens are being defined as commodities going forward. Real values on every sector of the market will get locked into place because of these new roles. Everything is getting tokenized. Every asset.
This puts us inside a Gold Standard Protocol. In the QFS, this may be called by a different name as we move forward.
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 68fa00dc7fce2ee2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 3:00 pm

At this time, networks and countries around the world are interfacing with each other and establishing new trust line payment mechanisms.
Protocol 20 will activate these Quantum Technologies allowing us to seamlessly conduct Global transactions that will reset our Global Payment System under new protocols and prices facilitated by smart contracts and artificial intelligence.
https://www.techopedia.com/definition/token-standards
---
Sep 20, 2023, 1:54 PM

Several Quantum Technologies are interfacing today. The digital networks around the world are beginning to connect with one another for trade and payment systems.
This is an important day in history as Protocol 20 is tested for the next 6 weeks. Votes will be taken on the success of each Network interface and more from around the world.
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 2b07

The first link I am going to share with you is a dashboard, so you can follow the process of Protocol 20 as it comes online this morning. The other links share companies linking together today from around the world.
The world as we know it is changing. CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f44fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f44fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f973CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f389CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f37e
dashboard.stellar.org/
https://www.aircargonews.net/airlines/jd-airlines-goes-international-with-vietnam-freighter/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 3:04 pm

Sept 19
@SHOCKS_SS

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f6a8 According to the official announcement, the testnet will upgrade on September 20 at 15:00 UTC to release newer updates of Stellar Core and Horizon, the infrastructure of Stellar network. 
Stellar validators will open upgrade votes for six weeks once the testnet upgrade reaches ideal output. The testnet release of the Protocol 20 upgrade will track and trace network performance with the implementation of Soroban smart contracts. 

Soroban is a smart contract infrastructure built on top of Stellar. It advances the Stellar network’s capabilities by enabling an ecosystem of decentralized applications. 
“Because the Protocol 20 upgrade introduces new network settings that validators control, it is also likely that the initial upgrade vote will be followed by a series of additional votes to adjust those settings,” said the blog post.

The Stellar Foundation has increased its development efforts to sustain itself in the highly competitive blockchain space. It recently onboarded British actor Idris Elba to advertise Stellar blockchain network.
Stellar To Support Soroban Smart Contracts With Protocol 20 Upgrade

https://www.cryptotimes.io/stellar-to-support-soroban-smart-contracts-with-protocol-20-upgrade/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 3:06 pm

Again  Sept 19

The Global Markets are about to get volatile due to tokenized assets onboarding onto the new digital trading system.
These assets will be tested and interfaced on the Stellar Network for the next 6 weeks.
The transition into our new digital economy in the banking system and the market system is about to begin.
For more on Protocol 20, see the articles below.
https://cryptosaurus.tech/stellar-xlm-is-ready-for-its-biggest-protocol-upgrade-details/
https://www.newsbtc.com/news/stellar/stellar-to-release-protocol-20-testnet-upgrade-will-xlm-rally/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 6:32 pm

Saw a report that 80% of banks will be migrated by Nov 2023

AND that XRPL can run on radio waves, not needing 5G.  Really?  You wouldn't think the speed would
be there, but what do I know.  Not that.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 7:54 pm

https://thecryptobasic.com/2023/10/06/former-swift-employee-drops-hint-at-possible-xrp-integration-with-swift-years-ago/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2023 4:14 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 387009280_641448708100918_8955166203787218496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=3oRrDcdqq6IAX-6mFBm&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 10:19 am

Trending

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f6a8 The Stellar (XLM) blockchain, known for fast international transactions, is about to introduce something new. This is called Soroban, a platform for smart contracts that’s being tested right now. What makes Soroban special is its use of WebAssembly (WASM), which is designed to work well with regular websites and blockchain systems.
Blockchains need to be very safe. Even a tiny mistake in the code can cause big problems. That’s why Stellar wants to make sure that its new system, Soroban, is as safe as possible. Smart contracts, which are agreements stored on the blockchain, have to be very secure because they are immutable so once they are made, they can’t be changed.
https://crypto.news/stellar-initiates-security-audits-for-imminent-soroban-smart-contracts-platform/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:52 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f6a8 “The G20 nations collectively accept the regulatory roadmap as proposed by the IMF-FSB paper for crypto oversight.
The review of the proposed measures implementation status is expected by the end of 2025.”
The above quote basically means that we can start our crypto implementation when the testing period of Protocol 20 is done and voted on. It is a Global Banking announcement that G20, Financial Stability Board, and the IMF will be helping us move forward through their guidance.
We will be inside an evaluation period between now and 2025, but we have been given the green light to move forward with our new economy inside a digital asset-based trading system.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:53 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7h

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

The G20 meets regularly to form policies on global trade, health, climate, another issues. They are the World’s wealthiest group of countries that come together in regulating our Global Economy.
As we wind down the testing period of Protocol 20 this month, look for the banks and markets to coordinate new prices in every sector of the market. CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f44fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f973
benzinga.com/markets/cryptocur

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:54 pm

Trending

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f6a8 Currently, the entire Global Economy is going into a recession, and the shift in our economy will bring forth new values in assets held down for a very long time.
Gold does very well in a recession. It will serve as the bridge between this economy and the next.
As we get closer to the end of Protocol 20 testing, our new tokenized assets backed by the Commodity Market will begin to bring forth new values in the marketplace. Some will call this a market crash in some sectors as others do well. In essence, our new tokenized assets will just simply be going to a real value.
When the dust settles, price correlations will begin to form in the currency markets that includes gold and silver as money. This is when currency interventions take place.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 9:01 pm

Transparency.   It worked

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 De570f1f362c8864

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:26 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 1f0f6012f19d174e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 2:32 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

You keep hearing about three entities over and over again: Standard Charter Bank, Fintech, and the Deutsche Bank. We have been talking about these three financial institutions as being important to the next economy for 2 years.
And now, we are seeing these three entities being utilized with the Deutsche Bank that touches every Bank around the world.
cryptopolitan.com/standard-cha
ledgerinsights.com/udpn-stanch
finance.yahoo.com/news/jpmorga.
fintech.global/2023/01/23/univ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 2:33 pm

UDPN aims to provide a decentralized identity infrastructure to enable compliance and cross chain interoperability by exchanging messages rather than currencies. The currency transactions happen on their native blockchains or infrastructures. That means, via UDPN users can swap a USDC stablecoin on one network for a Euro stablecoin on another or a bank deposit token.”
Yesterday, Standard Chartered’s SC Ventures and Deutsche Bank completed the first proof of concept (PoC) for the Universal Digital Payments Network (UDPN).
The purpose of this platform is to connect payments across CBDC blockchain networks using messages similar to Swift. Banks and other financial institutions exchange messages through a permissioned blockchain.
This enforces a trust level between Banks. Because this system only allows regulated tokens through its Network, it enforces compliance using decentralized entities.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 8:10 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 Ead354f2155228f3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 9:24 pm

This makes more sense

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 3ec6eb7fe064711f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:06 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 Eb6cb1fb7d2c2766

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:47 pm

Over $4.5B Worth of Bitcoin and Ethereum Options Set to Expire

https://cryptonewsbtc.org/2023/10/27/over-4-5b-worth-of-bitcoin-and-ethereum-options-set-to-expire/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:59 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·26m

GESARA NESARA GOLDEN ERA. XRP Bridge Currency to the moon.
HSBC launches tokenized gold platform for the London gold market.
kitco.com/news/2023-11-02/HSBC
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 11b28d0819718c0d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 5:08 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 400092306_10224063136715381_8297321931314430924_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=WAokv-cayIYAX8OKuOD&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYPTO BRICS
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next