Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRYPTO BRICS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 9:49 pm

paymentsjournal.com/iso-20022-
twitter.com/Rohitku24694375/st

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 Ef66f507af96f54c
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 F0fb2ec69ef568f5
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 5dc03dd6bfd09085

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 9:49 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 58324f7e990611e4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2023 9:42 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 1f60eCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 1f1fa-1f1f8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 1f389CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 23f0 For Bitcoin. It’s about to get ‘real’. Boomerang CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 1fa83 incoming

dailyhodl.com/2023/03/10/42900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 10:37 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·2h

The SVB/FTX Financial collapses are driving the deep_state money matrix to annihilation.
And all of us get a front row seat.
Major downward moves in the crypto space seem likely to come very soon.
Query:
Who are the 3 largest creditors of FTX?
Sinking Ship.
forbes.com/sites/digital-asset
---
BitcoinBTC -1.2%, ethereum and other major cryptocurrencies are braced for extreme volatility after Circle's $43 billion USDCUSDC 0.0% stablecoin lost its U.S. dollar peg—topping off a wild week for crypto.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 3:45 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

BTCUSD financial charts showing near-perfect setup for downward crash patterns, end of March/1st of April, 2023. Coinbase and Binance are about to have a liquidity crisis as well.
The whole system is finally cracking under its own bloated, corrupt weight.
Fiat = FAKE.
Our money hasn’t been real since 1913. But the strain on real world economy is just the same.
Irreconcilable.
Something’s gotta’ give.
Trust the Plan.

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 387e264642e62e7c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 6:45 pm

Coinbase
@coinbase
We are temporarily pausing USDC:USD conversions over the weekend while banks are closed. During periods of heightened activity, conversions rely on USD transfers from the banks that clear during normal banking hours. When banks open on Monday, we plan to re-commence conversions.

----
https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/other-topics/legal-policies/how-is-coinbase-insured

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2023 8:01 pm

Bitcoinwalking

·
Mar 10

March 12th 2020
The closing price for Bitcoin (BTC) was $4,858.38. It was down 38.8% for the day.
Have a good day...

-------
(that's bad news for alot of stubborn holdouts that refused to believe what we were told..)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 6:44 pm

Not sure what this means.  I guess I should read the article. Wink

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 313dadd587411d8e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 7:37 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 07c886edb603e24d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2023 7:38 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 Db7da075972f9afd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2023 5:33 pm

Out of the ashes the new system will rise.

I remember this post from way back.  It's dated 2020.  It didn't happen then.  heehee.

But it's been in the works..
West to East..LDN (London.  Happened today)
SWIFT will be replaced. 
---------------------
HSBC plays a “key role” in transfer of system, old to new.

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FrH5R6WacAA_CrB?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 10:11 pm

Thanks again Gary.

All 265 digits add to 1201. 1201 days after the Lawsuit is April 6th 2024.
The First day of the UK Fiscal calendar!

Flip the Switch Gaaarrrrrry!
twitter.com/RiteWabbit/sta…
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FrOE_leXgAAIt7y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 11:31 am

More on Brazil and XLM/CBDC crypto-news-flash.com/stellar- truthsocial.com/users/USGuardi

Every major economy across the world is looking to launch its own central bank digital currency (CBDC) and Latin American country Brazil is the latest to conduct a CBDC pilot. As per the latest report by Reuters, Brazil’s central bank has officially launched the pilot for its experimental CBDC.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 11:48 am

Bitcoin & Ethereum investors you may want to read this report. The next 72 hrs will be historic for currency in all forms that will need intrinsic value in order to be utilized on Blockchain or any digital platform.

ISO-20022

Basel 4

Comex 589

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FrXcWBDWIAYsuEa?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 11:49 am

Anon
So you're telling me we're experiencing a Liquidity Crisis

& the company, Ripple, being aggressively attacked by the SEC, has a solution called On Demand Liquidity?

& the commodity for their solution, XRP, is the only asset that has been suppressed since 2021?

No coincidences.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 5:59 pm

Press Release from the Federal Reserve about the launch of their Central Bank Digital Currency which will be called "FedNow."
Certification of participants is slated for April, with a full launch in July.
Notably, the press release never mentions the words "digital" or "crypto."
federalreserve.gov/newsevents/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 8:58 pm

Shocks
---
BRICS use of XRP the peaceful way
So it Begins
Sum of all fears?

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 634e934bd110159f
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 996875a9af9ada69
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 41bcbafe4e685c08
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 4a6fbfbf00102a9e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 9:29 pm

This fits perfectly for when I have my break downs.  ie: on the cusp  LOL.
----
I think these guys qualify as 'influencers'

Crypto_Maniac_101 🅐
@C_M_101
2h

MARCH WILL ALTER THE WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT - FOR EVER
----

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 ZdRCfY2e_normalMr. Intuitive - Trumors Only.
@BlackberryXRP
3h

Pray for everyone…

The coming 14 days will change the World.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2023 10:07 am

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FriB5mEagAAIOpo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2023 9:10 pm

SWIFT Pushes Ahead With International Central Bank Digital Currency System - Vision Times
visiontimes.com/2023/03/17/swi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 7:23 am

THIS IS BIG

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 71db845096a07a12

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 6:25 pm

So, NO Swift for Russia, but...

swiftcommunity
·
Mar 20

#ISO20022 migration for cross-border payments has begun after years of preparation by the financial community. This marks a huge milestone for the #payments industry and the start of a coexistence period. Congratulations to everyone involved! More details: [size=0]https://okt.to/GbpWAS

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FrsPv87X0AIBQ-4?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 11:19 am

SGA

[ltr]@NewsMax[/ltr]
·4h

A group of YouTubers who promoted the now-collapsed cryptocurrency exchange FTX, headed by CEO and Democrat megadonor Sam Bankman-Fried, are facing a class-action lawsuit of over $1 billion in damages from victims who lost money following the scandal. newsmax.com/newsfront/ftx-yout

Fight back !!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 5:33 pm

[ltr]Gary_WontBackDown[/ltr]
·4h

LAGARDE EXPOSES THE BANKERS’ ENDGAME t.me/greatreject
"We risk losing the role of anchor."
Want to know why we are in a financial crisis?
Christine Lagarde (ECB) admitting that if the Central Banks don't do #CBDC they lose control.
This is the endgame.
We collectively need to make sure they fail.
#T23T CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 1f1fa-1f1f8 @Gary_WontBackDown

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 10:06 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 B4IqUkPB_normalMr. Whale

@WhaleWire
13h
Notice how every single week, some new crypto firm goes bust, or begins its path to going bust.

BlockFi, FTX, Circle, Luna, Celsius, CoinBase, BNB, Gemini, etc. Literally all firms we warned about.

Let me tell you though. We’ve seen NOTHING yet. Once Tether goes bust (very soon), it will be absolute chaos.

---

cz_binance
·
Apr 12, 2022

When the titanic sinks, little floats near it get dragged down too. But the floats will eventually come back up, if they are untethered.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 10:23 pm

XRP   Ripple is the bridge
SWIFT goes down.  That's been said repeatedly, by the ones in the know. Not by any msm.

An excerpt:

589. What a beautiful number. That one number which has been spoken about since it first debuted like a cobalt blue shooting star flying at the speed of light, has brought about a great discussion inside and outside the XRP community. That number has so many meanings and reasons behind it. That number, that one breadcrumb, has led to so many discoveries about what XRP is now and what it can become. 589 is a code for what was getting ready to happen at the end of the year. 589 is the Comex rule. 589 are the Nostro/Vostro accounts unleashed. 589 is hope and knowledge. Since there is no regulatory clarity at this time, the price of XRP is being held back. This is no accident, so don’t get tricked and get a case of weak hands.

https://www.reddit.com/user/bearableguy123/comments/122njes/loadstar/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=2&utm_content=share_button

(key for me is '589 is Comex rule')

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 9:17 pm

#BinanceCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 Binance_2023_Q1_Campaign_Emoji_202301 was a company outside the elite system

#FTX was setup by the US government to takeover #BinanceCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 Binance_2023_Q1_Campaign_Emoji_202301

#FTX was taken out by #BinanceCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 Binance_2023_Q1_Campaign_Emoji_202301

—Now the US is strong arming their way to give
#crypto to Wall Street

Quote Tweet

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 KzuB0xft_mini

Genevieve Roch-Decter, CFA

@GRDecter
·
7h
Binance is in more legal trouble in the US

The CFTC just sued Binance for violating US securities laws

Where were the signs?

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FsPxeL7WwBYPO5B?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 4:30 pm

GoldTelegraph_

[size=17]The Association of Southeast Asian Nations is preparing to discuss delisting the US dollar, euro, yen and sterling and switching to local currencies.

Another one.

-----

[size=15]@GoldTelegraph_

·
23h

TOP ECB OFFICIAL CLAIMS THE CREDIT DEFAULT SWAP MARKET CONTAMINATES BANK STOCKS AND COULD THREATEN A RUN ON DEPOSITS

Oh, come on.

-------

[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 9:20 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3m

BP Ventures, a blockchain consulting and software services firm, has completed development of support for ISO 20022 on the Stellar blockchain.
The move will open possibilities for trillions of dollars worth of financial sector transfer volume to migrate to the Stellar network.  
By standardizing transfer and compliance protocols, companies can cut costs and reduce risks.
p.bpventures.us/blog/bpv-annou

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2023 3:09 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 Df0fcf392d4654b2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 9:09 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·14m

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 1f6a8 "So, we finally have the long-awaited next step in the ever-evolving regulatory framework that applies to crypto. By way of recap, cryptoasset exchange providers and custodian wallet providers need to be registered with the FCA under money laundering legislation."
The FCA is the Financial Conduct Authority.
The FCA has “rule-making, investigative, and enforcement powers.”
Their purpose is to regulate the financial services industry.
In the continuing dialogue and integration of our new digital asset based trading economy, this financial service will go a long way in regulating and monitoring the integration of our new digital economy.
lewissilkin.com/en/insights/dr

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 9:24 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·18m

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is an official website of the United States government.
It is currently finalizing rules that monitor small business lending practices.
This new rule has until 2025 to get into compliance.
The purpose of this rule is to protect small businesses in local economies.
"The bureau’s final rule was enacted to increase transparency in small business lending and prevent unlawful discrimination."
jdsupra.com/legalnews/cfpb-fin
acainternational.org/news/cong

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2023 1:29 pm

Elon has been talking dogecoin from before he bought twitter.

Then once after he said maybe monthly blue checks will be funded with dogecoin.

I'll bring examples as I bump into them.  they're around.

https://dogecoin.com/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 8:28 pm

Here's one now.   So, Elon's doing it, despite having a lawsuit against him.  
Too weird for me.  I thought we were trying to end this kind of stuff.
------------------------------

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 1x1_spacerTwitter users on web noticed on Tuesday that the platform’s trademark blue bird logo had been replaced by the Shiba Inu dog of Dogecoin cryptocurrency fame.

The Dogecoin cryptocurrency was a top ten cryptocurrency on Monday. It was initially created as a joke in 2013, but exploded in popularity and has become a popular crypto asset for traders to hold, with a market capitalisation in the billions of dollars.

Decoding Indian crypto investors’ love for meme coins

The news comes as Mr. Musk reportedly asked a judge to throw out a $258 billion lawsuit that alleged the Tesla billionaire was part of a pyramid scheme to inflate the price of Dogecoin before bursting the bubble. Mr. Musk’s lawyers denied claims that the Twitter chief’s tweets in support of the cryptocurrency constituted fraud.
The DOGE cryptocurrency rallied by more than 20% in the last 24 hours.
--------------------------
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 PRQZEsl0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 9:08 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtXxq7baAAEtbEE?format=jpg&name=medium
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtXymMNacAAiH54?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 10:06 pm

There has been a massive move towards a central bank digital currency: Monica Crowley

vid
https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6324158732112#sp=show-clips

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 10:11 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtJQPFkaAAAn8fL?format=jpg&name=small

schiffgold.com/key-gold-news/
texas-bill-would-create-state-issued-gold-backed-digital-currency/
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtJAQQBakAIqnd0?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 10:18 pm

BRICS AND XRP, you say?

under 3 min vid  https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1644074349236813825?cxt=HHwWgoC8qZ669tAtAAAA

==========
theoretically:
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtDtUB3WAAAtfoa?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2023 10:19 pm

Replying to
@VincentCrypt46
The thing that still needs to change is buying crypto with your money through the banks, we can't bypass this yet. We need something new to buy crypto through. Everything, including wages, still go through the banks. CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 1f914

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 ECakNqxb_normalVincent Kennedy

@VincentCrypt46
Apr 6

Replying to
@jenfrangi
The money in the banks will instantly become CBDC's making it easier to buy the surviving crypto's.
With FedNow normies will appreciate the convenience of using an app pretty much like "Cash App".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2023 6:43 pm

SCAM ALERT

QUANTUM LEDGER  

stay away.

(me: I think this is a specific name of a ledger that will steal your money)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 6:40 am

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtCBmy8WIAQkhgC?format=png&name=small

@JoelKatz responds

Let's talk about 10 things. Nobody can speak for XRP(L) and these are just my own views. Also, it's dangerous to say something will definitely not happen. I'm talking about what it's reasonable to expect. 1/13

"XRP can't be pegged to gold, silver or anything else."
In theory, nothing prevents someone from trying to peg the price but It's absurd to expect someone to do this when it's virtually impossible to imagine why anyone would want to do that. 2/13

"XRP can't magically become a stablecoin."
Someone could offer to redeem XRP at some fixed rate for something else to set a floor price. But why would anyone want to do that? Why wouldn't they just issue a stablecoin and not mess up XRP? If you want a stablecoin, buy one. 3/13

"Stablecoins issued on the XRPL are not XRP.'
This is obviously correct. You can issue stablecoins on the XRPL, but those are distinct assets from XRP. They have an issuer who, typically, redeems them and controls them, unlike XRP which doesn't work that way. 4/13

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 6:51 am

"The XRPL requires electricity to operate."
I'm not sure how this could be controversial. We don't have non-electric computers with the kind of capabilities needed to run any blockchain. 5/13

"XRP can only exist on the XRPL, otherwise it's an IOU."
The XRPL is the authoritative record of XRP ownership. You can create XRP-denominated assets elsewhere, but unless they're somehow 1-to-1 tied to XRP on the XRPL, they're not XRP but a derivative or IOU. 6/13

"XRP has nothing to do with ISO 20022."
ISO 20022 is a messaging standard for payments, XRP is a cryptocurrency. While there could certainly be projects using both of these things, there is no real inherent overlap between them. 8/13

"InterLedger doesn't require XRP."
ILP works with any asset, either for payment or settlement. It works well in conjunction with XRPL payment channels. You can use ILP for pure dollar payments if you want. 9/13

"All the Money in the world will not run across the XRPL."
Massively scaling blockchains is hard. That doesn't limit use of XRP to denominate payments or using payment channels, IOUs, derivatives, etc. Most of the world's payments don't belong on a public blockchain. 10/13

"The US government is not going to buy back your XRP."
Tying XRP to one particular jurisdiction plays to its weaknesses rather than its strengths. Cryptocurrencies work best when their ownership is diverse. 11/13

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 6:53 am

RippleNET is totally different from the XRP Ledger."
RippleNet is an enterprise payment system that eliminates barriers to usuing XRP(L) for the source or destination or bridge in enterprise payments. RippleNet is a private network based on early versions of ILP. 12/13

XRP and the XRPL really are "what you see is what you get". If you're imagining that there's some massive secret, you're imagining. You can imagine anything about anything. Imagining things doesn't justify believing them. Be excited about is actually there or build things. 13/13
-------------

JoelKatz

·
Apr 8

I think it's nearly certain that there's an inverse correlation between the number of units of XRP (or almost any other asset) in existence and its price. If you compare an alternate universe where there's 50 billion XRP units instead of 100 billion, the price would ...

probably be about twice as much. But that means everyone would have paid twice as much for it as well. And if you take it to an extreme and only have, say, 20 million XRP in total, then the numbers become more difficult for humans to deal with. ...

. What's the easier price for humans to understand the magnitude of, 19 XRP or .00034 BTC? And how much easier is it to accidentally type .0034 BTC instead of .00034 BTC, compared to typing 190 XRP instead of 19 XRP -- an $85 error?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 6:57 am

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtL4Q7hWwAAWWwu?format=jpg&name=small

History of the concept:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bancor

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 7:04 am

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtVUNcTWwAAfaet?format=jpg&name=large
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtVUNcQWYAAmvvi?format=jpg&name=large
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 FtVUNcRXgAAGcw6?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2023 8:07 am

Posted 4 days ago.  21 mins.
This is an opinion video-breakdown,  of everything I just posted. 

Now they put the brakes on years of hype?  SMH. Still, we wait and see. Mostly because there's no
other alternative for the most part. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 12:45 pm

#Ethgate #SEC this is why Gary couldn’t even say what Ethereum was.

GIANT CROOKS
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 9da436f85fd35fad

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 6:59 pm

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·1d

JUST IN - U.S. SEC charges cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex and its CEO with operating unregistered securities exchange.
disclose.tv/id/100193/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 7:45 am

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 86c3dbcdcfd76e61

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 7:46 am

Why the need for a hit piece on BitCoin, NYT? We are awake, and we know why.
The prospect of a universal currency that is not under the control of Central Banks disintermediates the elites. We, the People, deserve that.

bit.ly/3mKmjOB

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 Aa73fe6dc7a93049

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYPTO BRICS
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next